[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: kahrahtay.w710.h473.jpg (48 KB, 560x373)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
What is the end path in our mtf'ness? We can't have children and our dysphoria is with us rest of our life, do we have future? Should we have an own island and regulate ourselves as safe haven for other mtf's in our island country? What are your end game? Finish transitioning? Then?
>>
>>10243115
Finish transitioning, get a job, find someone I like, settle down and just life my life. I'll continue enjoying my hobbies and stuff to the best of my ability and try to find work that's fulfilling. Really the same dreams as anyone else, just the extra step of transitioning at the same time.
>>
Yeah there's always some dysphoria, but it goes from an 11 down to a 2 after a few years of transition. I'm always gonna be jealous af of women with hips and ass, but it is what it is.
>>
>find bf
>be satisfied with life
at least that's the plan for me
>>
>>10243125
I should add that I'm considering adopting in the future.
>>
>>10243142
No man wants infertile hon as a partner
>>
>>10243152
(You)
>>
>>10243152
This. Mtfs should plan to be alone past 30 unless transbians
>>
>>10243115
FTM here. After I transition, I'm getting rich and fostering then adopting children. I hope my work will take me to Europe.
>>
>>10243115
this is a troll thread
>>
>>10243115
Oh, I was just going to start a pharmaceutical company so I could illegally dump skittles into the water supply.
>>
>>10243178
(you)
>>
>>10243178
I have never met any lesbian that would like a transwomen.
>>
i want to be the first tranner in space
>>
>>10243152
No man wants to stick his dick in whatever gash they carved into your pelvis.
>>
>>10243662
I’ll beat you lol
>>
The goal is not define yourself on gender. There is no end game.
>>
>>10244109
Fuck you zie
>>
>>10243851
(you)
>>
>>10243178
"straight" men should plan to be alone past 30 because they sure as hell aren't going to be able to keep a wife down unless they fix that attitude.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.