[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 5994c70840a7d.jpg (44 KB, 500x538)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
The bible says.

>Though shall not sleep with a man like he sleeps with a woman.
That's very vague.
Can that mean you can't sleep with a man by pretending to be a woman? Does that also mean you can't do anal with a woman, but can do anal with a man. This is a very vague quote. Why is this the quote /pol/ uses to make shame onto us?
>>
>>10655265
>reading the bible in the year 2018
>>
>>10655504
I mean. It's a good book. It's really vague though.
>>
File: angry-jesus.jpg (18 KB, 297x350)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>10655265
No one likes a rule lawyer you fag
>>
>>10655541
That's not nice. Please reframe from using christs face in vain though. Probably not a thing you should do.
>>
>>10655541
I'm also trans, so.
>>
Go the Vedic route and learn that the point of religion is to serve god and to abandon material desires. I don't understand Abrahamic fags
>>
>>10655564
this is like telling a guy that you're retarded when he calls you an idiot
>>
It doesn't even really say you can't straight up do anything with another guy. I don't sleep with men in the same way I sleep with women, even when we do the same stuff on paper. It's different. Does that mean I don't sleep with a man like I sleep with a woman?
>>
>>10655566
Also, the book of exodus says that if a women a man marries does not respect him then he will be cursed and her familly will be blessed. In the bible men have to earn the respect of his wife if he wants her to serve him. It's not set in stone like priests claim it's stated from the vague excerpt in the book of genesis.
>>
>>10655597
When someone gets sleep they also have dreams. And dreams are determined by what you do during the day, so since a gay relationship is different from a straight one then I guess that would bring about different dreams. Therefor lying with a man would inherently be different.
>>
>the (((bible)))
>>
>>10655629
I mean even in the moment, a dude is biologically distinct from a girl. If you have anal with a guy it is different to a girl, even if you do the exact same stuff. You cannot lie with a man like you would a woman no matter how hard you try, and the moment you do then it must be because the person you are fucking is indistinct from a woman and therefore is a woman
>>
>>10655593
Sex is mentioned in the bible, but they never mentioned gender. Women serve men who've earned there respect, and men work in the fields. This means if a man asked a women if she would like to go out into the fields with him, she would do it out of respect. If she didn't respect him there would be no obligation for her.
>>
>>10655265
The bibble also says
>You finna act like a thotti you finna get fuqed like a thotti ya fee me? Nigga
>>
>>10655652
What if the man just drags her out to the fields and rapes her?
>>
>>10655687
Then he would lose her respect and he would be cursed by god, and she would find someone else to be with.
>>
File: 1493111694592.png (171 KB, 374x347)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>10655647
so if I use hormones to change my biology, then I can become a woman and please God? I know I can never become 100% female, but If I am sterile and become his wife, if that close enough?
>>
>>10655758
If you accept christ into heart and serve the man you respect because it makes you feel good, then yes. In the book of genesis an infertile women named Sarah was graced by god to have children at 90. Since the womb is defined by the ability to produce offspring, then the word wom in woman would be applied to her gender, which means that gender is more important then sex in the bible. So your fine.
>>
>>10655758
God loves you the same way he loves cis women.
>>
>>10655606
>Book of exodus.
Book of Leviticus. Sorry for the confussion.
>>
>>10655532
It's not even a good sci-fi book
>>
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""girls"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>10655910
girls
>>
File: Tohru.png (386 KB, 582x482)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
Bible never says a woman can't lie with a woman
>>
>>10655725
And what of the rapebaby?
>>
>>10656340
In the book genesis the children of kane were allowed to be equal members of the familly of the children of isreal as long as the children of isreal had them circumsized. And yeah, circumsision is grouse, but back then they didn't have body wash to rinse under the folds, so this was the best way to prevent infection.
>>
>>10656340
And let's just say some of them were definitely rapebabies.
>>
>>10656639
>back then they didn't have body wash to rinse under the folds, so this was the best way to prevent infection.
They could just rinse with water, which has worked quite well in lieu of circumcision in the societies that don't practice ritual infant mutilation.
>>
>>10655265
The bible actually says
>Do not lie with a man in the bed of a woman; it is a ritual impurity.
And regardless the New Testament says that marriage is between a man and a woman.
>>10655597
Unless you're a Jew that doesn't count. And if you are a Jew then the Mishnah clearly states that homosexual acts are forbidden (and the verdict of a Grand Sanhedrin is binding even if they didn't already believe the Mishnah was inspired by god.) Basically unless you're a Karaite Jew you can't rules lawyer your way out.
>>10655802
Women is derived from Wifman you tard
>>
>>10655265
More importantly, can you prove god is real? If not, why do you care?
>>
>>10655532
it doesn't even make sense, it's like running a text through google translate 100 times, the meaning is super vague, especially in english, it reads like non-linear set of instructions, random dialogue and random supernatural things happening to people
>>
>>10656774
Then sleep with a man in the bed of a man. That's even more straight forward then before.
>The mishnah says this.
The rules of the jewish covenant was wiped out by the romans. These rules were recovered in the version of judiesm that led to the creation of christianity. Christians are just Jews, and the modern neo-jews are not the original jews from the 12 tribes of isreal. Neo Jews can be accepted by a christain familly in the rituals celebrated during passover. Ever notice how modern jews are uncircumcised? Hitler took this idea out of context so her could commit acts of genocide because the jewish covenant states that wrath is forbidden and killing is an abomination. ChristIans are the original jews. We are jews and the bible states that we are jews, and god made it good.
>>
>>10656765
Your going to use the water in africa to clean under the folds? You see how this is a problem, don't you?
>>
The bible says a lot of bullshit. Especially about foreskin. It's funny lol
>>
>>10656774
If wifman is the original word, then wifmans etymology equals female servant, which further comfirms that you do not need to have a womb to be a woman. The old english word wifman was used to talk to men too, so this also confirms that you don't need a womb to be a woman.
>>
>>10658372
> >>10658359
>>
Transexuals weren't invented yet and he didn't want to go back and edit his book. There's a lot of outdated stuff in there.
>>
>>10658402
>Transexuals didn't exist.
Transexuals. No. Transgenders however. Yes.
>>
>>10658393
They had all kinds of gross things in the water.
>>
>>10658459
No amount of filterations in ancient africa is going to remove malaria from from the water. If you weren't circumcised back then your dick would literally fall kf with no exaggeration.
>>
>>10658450
Does the bible mention eunuchs? They must have existed at that time.
>>
Why would a gentile worship the God of the Jews?
Christians delude themselves into thinking the Jewish faith is open for everyone.
>>
>>10655265
it means....

shit
after all these years i've just worked it out

it's against bisexuality
fuck
i'm going to hell
>>
File: IMG_9207.jpg (40 KB, 700x734)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>10655265

>Can that mean you can't sleep with a man by pretending to be a woman?

No;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuteronomy-Chapter-22/
>5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-6/#9
>9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
>10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-11/#14
>14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

But being a tranny is OK;

>https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/#12
>11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given
>12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it
>>
>>10658499
Neo jews delude themselves into thinking judiesm is only for racial "jews". Neo jews delude themselves into thinking you need a bloodline to be jewish. Neo jews are descendents of kane, and can easilly become one of the children of isreal by ritual done in the book of exodus and of genesis, yet racial "jews", don't circumsize their dicks and have cursed themselves with inequity to the children of isreal, by not circumizining their dicks, and not circumsizing all of their children dicks and all the dicks of the animals they own. They do not circumcise there dicks and they are cursed with inequity.
>>
>>10658601

>Does that also mean you can't do anal with a woman, but can do anal with a man

Anal sex is never mentioned explicitly in the Bible, interestingly enough.

>Why is this the quote /pol/ uses to make shame onto us?

They don't read the Bible, and so only knew the verses qouted in the mass media.
>>
>>10655558
using Christ's face is fine. You're only restricted regarding His name.
>>10655564
... which is a sin. God said men shall not wear women's clothing.
>>10655725
God should always be capitalized.
>>10655818
straight up lies. God does not approve of crossdressing nor of homosexuality.
>>10658325
wtf. That's just straight up wrong.
Jews never believed in a trinitarian Godhead, nor in the apostles or prophets. Constantine was a Roman, not a Jew.
Same with the majority of the Roman empire.
They all converted to Christianity, which historically is a mixture of Judaism and mystery religions of the East.
>>10658499
Because Christ allowed conversion and a gentile can still be saved from damnation?
>>
>>10658601
I'll get back to you on that. God bless you though. You have given me a tool to search my favorite verses. I feel like I've just gotten the vs seeker in pokemon firered.
>>
>>10658616
Don't call me a liar! You're a liar. The fact that you believe that /lgbt/ is stupid enough to read all of your lies and get them while you subotage us is insulting. Go back back to /pol/ with all of the other self projecting pedophiles.
>>
>>10658616
Everyone just respond to this guy with images of trans traps from anime. A liar is not worth a regular arguement.
>>
File: dfc.png (365 KB, 720x754)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>10658616
>>
>>10658655
Upset that people are pointing out your lies for what they are?
I've taken 4 years of theology classes, how many have you taken?
>>
>>10658676
>I've taken 4 years of theology classes, how many have you taken?

There are people brag about drinking the Koolaide.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x224)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>10658676
You're a liar! I tell truth! /lgbt/ are honest people of god and of science! Everyone keep posting traps. Just ignore the pedos blatent lies!
>>
File: oQcpjZx.png (971 KB, 800x1124)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
>>10658676
>>
File: 1536934983083.jpg (167 KB, 337x499)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>10658676
>>
>>10658759
Quality meme, famz

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.