[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: tenor.gif (482 KB, 498x280)
482 KB
482 KB GIF
Anybody want to beat the shit out of me? I need to be bullied to live. I don't know why I like this, just beat me and call me a faggot like in high school.
>>
I will start crying eventually just do it until I crumble and need to be cuddled.
>>
How about I hug you and stroke your hair?
>>
>>11051407
Ill do it but im trans. Usually i like bullying a guy till he rough fucks me.
>>
>>11051716
Can you do both?
>>
>>11051407
Ring your old bullies up and congratulate them for doing a good job
>>
>>11051778
I can hug AND stroke you? Awesome
>>
>>11051750
has that ever actually worked.. i wanna try it
>>
>>11052036
With a bf/fb yeah haha. Thats usually a sign im ready to go. And no matter what mood there in it usually works once i annoy them enough.
>>
>>11052179
well duh if you have a boyfriend ofc it works loser, i'm talking about angering a boy who's like a friend and such u wanna sleep with
>>
>>11051407
I'll beat you up and take pictures to send to your family, spit in your mouth and call you a bad girl for three fiddy.
>>
>>11051716
Ewww gross
>>
>>11052454
It could, just dont be personal with what you say.
>>
>>11051407
shutup you pathetic degenerate faggot. the only reason you haven't killed yourself yet is the idea that there's still one more stinking, putrid, unshowered cock you can enslave yourself to, isn't it? pathetic. now bend over, cunt
>>
>>11051407
>>11051418
the 2nd part sounds nice
>>
>>11051407
its horrible when you need people to do stuff to you most don't like to do just becaause of some fucked up past, i relate girl
>>
>>11052587
oh god that sounds hot, but you need to cum on and in me serveral times first
maybe get a vid of it or something, fuck still pics

>>11052653
e-enslave me senpai
>>
ewwww this thread is gross

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.