[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: something4everyone.png (1.68 MB, 1000x439)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
What activities do you do with your bf?
>>
>>8716675
I'm in an LDR, we voice chat a lot every day, play games together, and watch movies. He's coming to visit me for the first time next week, I'm excited
>>
>>8716699
Are you 2 going to have sex?
>>
>>8716780
Hopefully. What activities do you do with your bf?
>>
File: 1501620612803.jpg (67 KB, 597x519)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>8716675
>tfw no bf
>>
smoke weed, make nice food, cuddle all day and watch star trek and game of thrones
>>
>>8716842
tfw no bf
>>
When we're staying at home, most of the time we're watching movies or youtube. We also like to get out once in a while to cinema, zoo, shopping or the likes.
>>
>>8716675
>something for everyone
>except /clg/ and /foreveralone/
>>
Huh let's see
>cuddle and watch youtube
>watch netflix/crunchyroll
>morning sex
>cooking
>play local videogames sometimes
>I watch him play dotA
Just generic stuff.
He's kinda lazy and his sleep hours are a mess but i love when he comes to the bed around 4am to see me if im fine
>>
>>8716699
LDR as well
Pretty much same.
I just went to visit mine last week, and only had a date and kissed. I had to leave for work and I had a friend with me for a concert and wasn't about to bunk her up with him.

We've had phone sex once and masturbated together 2x
We just had to cancel our next visit for work, so I've been abnormally horny lately
>>
File: 1500026440227.jpg (28 KB, 402x604)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>8716699
This pretty much! We voice chat every day and play vidya and watch stuff together, and I text him every day at lunch. I really love him! I'm going to go visit him in February. And yes... we're going to fug.
>>
>>8717493
>February
Were you the one who made a thread about airport stuff a few days ago?
>>
Sex
Minecraft
Creeperworld
Idle games
Cook
Watch TV
Go hiking
Smoke weed
Drink, rarely
Suck his dick, often
>>
LDR 2 years here.
Chatting, video call, video call while naked, raiding in WoW.
>>
File: 1500101826976.png (176 KB, 500x583)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>8716675
>cuddle
>wrestle
>watch tv shows and youtube
>play videogames together
>watch him play videogames
>listen to him talk about stuff

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.