[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1500277609383.jpg (67 KB, 600x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
ITT: Stupid shit you said as an egg / repressed trans person / trans person in the closet

>I'm not trans because if I was I would have told people sooner than age 17
>I'm not trans I'm just a feminine gay guy who likes to crossdress and wish I was a girl
>I'm not trans because I'm not like "THEM"
>>
>I couldn't possibly be trans
>since I'd never pass
>said the underage pre-puberty moron
>>
>everything I currently say now because I am still an egg
hahahahaahahahaahhhaaa...
>>
File: Sun kot.jpg (97 KB, 576x768)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>I'm not trans

>Read nothing EXCEPT gender bender manga
>Cry at night
>Wish I was the opposite sex
>"I wish I was a girl...too bad I'm not trans so I'd have an excuse to be a girl..."
>Suicide attempts
>>
>>8813038
>>"I wish I was a girl...too bad I'm not trans so I'd have an excuse to be a girl..."
Holy fuck this. How could I have been this retarded no offense.
>>
>>8813027
fck
FUCK
I COULD BE FINE BY NOW IF I'D JUST STARTED WHEN I KNEW
even if I hadn't started until I was like 15 I still would've been so much better off than I am now
jesus christ
what a fucking mess
>>
>>8813048
>>8813047
>>8813038
>>8813027
>>8813015
When did you guys all transition, and how are things now?
>>
>I wish I was a girl
>*land on OG Laura's playground* oh uhhhhhhhhh yeah I'm not like these transvestites
>*go back to playing runescape*
>>
>>8813063
21. I'm still 21. It's been like three months.
>>
>>8813038
>>"I wish I was a girl...too bad I'm not trans so I'd have an excuse to be a girl..."
aaaaaa I didn't know other people thought this shit, it's so upsetting
>>
I kinda thought if you were trans it was kinda, like, automatic, so I wasn't.
>>
>I'm just an effeminate male and that's okay
>I only gobble soy milk and soy products because testosterone makes it hard to be effeminate (didn't know about HRT)
>I only crossdressed when I was drunk on a lark
>I only crossdress all the time when I'm drunk because I'm effeminate
>I only like crossdressing while sober because I'm effeminate
>I'm only buying women's clothes because I crossdress not because I'm trans
>I'm only living for a week as a woman to make sure I'm not trans
>I'm only planning for HRT just in case it turns out I'm trans


Ended up transitioning
10/10, would turn into a woman again
>>
>>8813063

>>8813048 here
started transitioning at 20 (technically at 19 but my endo was a dumbass and fucked me around on a nothing dosage for a year)
I'm nearly 22 now and am doing okay
get gendered correctly 100% of the time but idk
I still feel like I'm a hon
>>
Just add a slow themed Jazz mix in the background whilst someone is staring out a window and youve got yourself a movie trailor
>>
>>8813114
Every transitioner feels like a hon sometimes.
>>
>I shouldn't transition because I'd make actual transsexuals look bad by association with me
>>
>I've spent 20 years living as a straight cis male, why would it take me this long to question?
>So what if I've passed 3 months questioning, researching, introspecting, talking with friends, talking with trans people, seeing a therapist, experiencing an anxiety attack, and suffering and still can't decide whether I'm really a confused cis or trans?
>Someone trans would totally have it figured out, and not be trying to start HRT "just to see"
t. me rn
I blame this movie.
>>
File: kot.png (458 KB, 453x768)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>"Cis people question their gender too! Lots of people want to be the opposite sex!"
>>
File: 1502676593669.jpg (66 KB, 437x437)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>8813204
>Cis people question their gender too!
KEK
>>
>>8813204
this site keeps on identifying me as a 30-40 year old woman even tho im a 18 year old twinkhon, not sure whether to be offended or not
>>
>>8813198
What movie?
>>
Ah shit. All muh triggers in this thread. Also I am drunk. Autocorrect is my friend
>>
>>8813015
Another one of your egg threads in order to bait people into taking HRT.

Don't trust bitterhons!

>>8813033
I don't say any of this stuff, and people call me an "egg".

>>8813038
Seriously, why would you feed your mental illness by reading that garbage.

>>8813047
This one just makes me laugh, in all honesty.
Transition doesn't work.

>>8813048
I've known I've been AGP/Trans/Dysphoric ever since puberty started. Doesn't make me trap myself, or want to make me trap myself.

When you realize the facts, that transition has no long-term proven benefits, and that anyone citing stuff can't come up with anything but low evidence, correlation=causation bullshit, then you know to fight for the cure.

>>8813063
Never transitioned, never will transition.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.

>>8813066
Oh jeez, Laura's.. The first time I encountered bitterhons, before even knowing what bitterhons were.. Thank goodness I didn't fall for their bullshit.

Infact, I might go back to playing Runescape right now. Oldschool is pretty good!

>>8813111
Nothing wrong with being a feminine male.
>soy milk and soy products
>>>/alexjones/
In the end, in the long term transition doesn't work out for almost all people. I wish you the best of luck when the inevitable happens.

>>8813114
>>8813148
This. All people who trap themselves are hons, and always will be hons, even if they go stealth, they will still be hons, even if they trap themselves at 10 years old or something.

You will always be a tranny. You will always have to bullshit yourself with the traditional narrative and defend yourself against the truth by pushing lies.

>>8813198
You're not AGP/Trans/Dysphoric. Don't get caught up in trannymania. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8813204
This is quite true, actually.
It's very common that people question their gender as part of puberty.

However, not many people end up continuing to want to be the opposite sex or question their gender.

If you question it beyond that, you're probably AGP/Trans/Dysphoric, and the best bet is to do your best to fight for the cure and STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8813211
Laugh all you want, it's actually quite common in my experience. And these people aren't trans or dysphoric in any way, mind you.
>>
>>8813246
Your Name.
>>
>>8813270
Yet another victim of anime.
>>
>>8813250
>In the end, in the long term transition doesn't work out for almost all people. I wish you the best of luck when the inevitable happens.
Do you mean suicide? I know I will become a hon with hormones but I just can't stop taking it otherwise I would fall into massive depression.
>>
>>8813270
Why do you say this movie triggered your trans feelings?
>>
>>8813250
Hey anon, you're right, this post is TOTALLY something stupid an egg would say.
>>
>>8813250
The eggiest post of them all.
>>
>>8813252
>This is quite true, actually.
You're right. I am cis male and I am taking female hormones to look better.
>>
>>8813250
>Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
I mean
I'm not suicidal anymore
I can keep friends now because I'm not constantly depressed and confining myself to my room
I can leave the house now and see other women without wanting to walk in front of a bus
Those are all pretty good.
>>
>>8813340
>Those are all pretty good.
Post scientific proofs of that.
>>
>Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Here we go again..
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8793732/#8793732
>>
File: 1503684801083.jpg (142 KB, 1440x1110)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>"I'm not trans I'm just a feminine gay guy also don't call it crossdressing I'm otoko no ko okay"
>>
>>8813353
>Type the phrase in
>142 matches dating back only to June
Jesus christ.
>>
>>8813353
tl;dr here:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8793732/#q8796784
>>
- agp fantasies since I was kid just a fetish
- always jelous of women oh I'm just super straight who admire female beauty
- hating myself is just depression
- playing video games as girl "to look at their asses"
- everyone wants to try how it is to be girl, right?

And my fave:

No way I could be trans this things exist only in America
>>
>>8813371
Disregard this. It was just estrogen mischief.
>>
>>8813364
>the APA
Nice source. Totally not politicized at all. I suppose you believe torture is an effective method of information gathering as well?
>>
>>8813350
good for my self preservation I mean
yknow
not actively wanting to die
>>
I love egg threads.
>>
>>8813378
Being alive has no long-term proven benefits.
>>
>>8813377
lmao this post is a parody of itself
The scientific consensus is that climate change is real for political reasons too, right? All of those darn scientists keep faking studies showing that transitioning is effective smdh
>>
>>8813015
why do you HAVE to be trans if you are just a feminine gay guy who likes to crossdress and wishes to be a girl sometimes?

this is not helping to many of those people who are simply not standard manly males
>>
>>8813402
You don't, dumbass.
>>
>>8813385
I'm not an AGW denier. The nice thing about the torture scandal is that the APA had an independent review done so you can have all the juicy details straight from the horse's mouth. Of course, this is just the latest in a long history of scandals for the APA. Anyone who is commited to truth and science would be disgusted by their actions!

https://www.apa.org/independent-review/
>>
>>8813407
>One of the world's largest medical organizations is involved in a scandal
Wow
Have you read the posts following that one?
>>
>>8813414
Just read the report m8. I know it's hard but it's worth it.
>>
>>8813419
How about you answer my question first?
>>
>>8813422
>implying you will actually read the report if I did
Nice try but I'm not an idiot
>>
>>8813423
My point wasn't that I don't believe you, but that I don't find this at all surprising. Governments push agencies around all the time.
Since you're actively ignoring the actual evidence posted in this thread I'll just repost this here. Hey, this way some of the folks who didn't bother following the link can see it here so thanks for giving me the push I needed to do this.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24344788
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/23553588_Long-term_Assessment_of_the_Physical_Mental_and_Sexual_Health_among_Transsexual_Women
http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/25690443

Transitioning correlates with an improvement in mental health and a reduction in dysphoria. Deteriorated mental health and gender dysphoria correlate with suicide. By transitivity, assuming that gender dysphoria and deteriorated mental health contribute to people being suicidal, improving mental health and reducing gender dysphoria reduces suicide risk.
>>
>>8813423
>>8813428
The suicide meme is being pushed by a bunch of people willfully misinterpreting Cecilia Dhejne's work, which states that those who transitioned before a certain year were still very suicidal, but that those who transitioned later did much better. She was interviewed on the subject a bunch of times to clarify this.

http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

>Williams: Before I contacted you for this interview, were you aware of the way your work was being misrepresented?

>Dhejne: Yes! It’s very frustrating! I’ve even seen professors use my work to support ridiculous claims. I’ve often had to respond myself by commenting on articles, speaking with journalists, and talking about this problem at conferences. The Huffington Post wrote an article about the way my research is misrepresented. At the same time, I know of instances where ethical researchers and clinicians have used this study to expand and improve access to trans health care and impact systems of anti-trans oppression.

>Of course trans medical and psychological care is efficacious. A 2010 meta-analysis confirmed by studies thereafter show that medical gender confirming interventions reduces gender dysphoria.

>...
>Dhejne: People who misuse the study always omit the fact that the study clearly states that it is not an evaluation of gender dysphoria treatment. If we look at the literature, we find that several recent studies conclude that WPATH Standards of Care compliant treatment decrease gender dysphoria and improves mental health.
>>
File: Chart.jpg (252 KB, 1339x646)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>8813423
>>8813428
>>8813429
Here's the actual chart from her study showing exactly this: the post-89 trans group is only at a slightly higher suicide risk compared to the general population.

Here are two direct quotes from her study:
>The caveat with this design is that transsexual persons before sex reassignment might differ from healthy controls (although this bias can be statistically corrected for by adjusting for baseline differences). It is therefore important to note that the current study is only informative with respect to transsexuals persons health after sex reassignment; no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism. In other words, the results should not be interpreted such as sex reassignment per se increases morbidity and mortality. Things might have been even worse without sex reassignment. As an analogy, similar studies have found increased somatic morbidity, suicide rate, and overall mortality for patients treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. This is important information, but it does not follow that mood stabilizing treatment or antipsychotic treatment is the culprit.

>Other facets to consider are first that this study reflects the outcome of psychiatric and somatic treatment for transsexualism provided in Sweden during the 1970s and 1980s. Since then, treatment has evolved with improved sex reassignment surgery, refined hormonal treatment, and more attention to psychosocial care that might have improved the outcome.

>For the purpose of evaluating whether sex reassignment is an effective treatment for gender dysphoria, it is reasonable to compare reported gender dysphoria pre and post treatment. Such studies have been conducted either prospectively[7], [12] or retrospectively,[5], [6], [9], [22], [25], [26], [29], [38] and suggest that sex reassignment of transsexual persons improves quality of life and gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8813428
>Governments push agencies around all the time
Buddy, the APA is not the victim here. The tortured people and the democratic principles of our society are. Stop making apologies for people who would crush you under their if you gave them the slightest reason to.
>>
>>8813428
>My point wasn't that I don't believe you, but that I don't find this at all surprising.
Funny way to make that point, by accusing me of being a AGW denier nutter...
>>
>>8813435
I'm not naive. I know that, once an agency gets big and important enough, it will do whatever is required of it by the government. That does not invalidate the other work it does, especially if the result of that work matches up with the results of many unaffiliated researchers worldwide.
>>
>>8813438
I don't rescind that comment. If you threw out the data provided by every organization that ever did something unethical you'd be left with very little of it. There is no reason to think that there is a conspiracy afoot in this case.
>>
>>8813198
Literally me wrt that movie
>>
>>8813439
>That does not invalidate the other work it does
Then why make excuses for it?
>>
>>8813446
I don't think I did? Collaborating, even under government pressure, is on you.
>>
>>8813449
Yes you did. First you made it sound like a crazy conspiracy theory even though it isn't. Then you claimed that they were bullied into it by the government, even though they weren't. You also keep bringing up irrelevant studies that have nothing to do with their collusion in an attempt to bury the truth.
>>
Jesus christ you two, get a room.
>>
>>8813015
>I am trans but transition isn't worth it because I won't pass and be pretty
>anyway it's too much work
>and isn't HRT supposed to be unhealthy?
>>
>>8813015
>i'm not trans but I wish I was because then I'd get to be a girl.

????????????????????????????????????

Silly 13 year old me, figured it out a couple of years later though
>>
File: 150091451998.jpg (37 KB, 409x427)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>8813457
>I want to be a girl but I don't want to get the surgery, guess I can't transition
Now I'm on HRT and the surgery looks appealing KEK. One of those views that changes over time I suppose. Dysphoria whack-a-mole is such a pain in the ass.
>>
>I'm not trans, I'm not like one of those crossdressing freaks on Rupaul
>I'm not trans, I'm not like one of those psycho freaks on Maury Povich
>I'm not trans, I'm not like one of those delusional freaks on Tumblr
>I'm not trans, I'm just a feminine gay guy who likes to crossdress and wish I was a girl but I'm not trans
>I'm not trans, I'm just "gender non-conforming"
>I'm not trans, I'm just jealous of my best friend because she gets to have boobs and soft skin and doesn't get beat up at school for having long hair and straightening it or wearing cardigans
>I'm not trans, I just wish my girl friends' parents would let me come over to hang out because I just don't relate to the guys who invite me to hang out with them and play games and talk about girls they want to fuck
>I'm not trans, I just really wish that I could be a girl so I could hang out with my friends without getting beaten up by cholos and called a faggot
>>
>>8813454
>Yes you did. First you made it sound like a crazy conspiracy theory even though it isn't.
No, I made your rejection of their statement on the effectiveness of transitioning sound like a crazy conspiracy theory, which it is given the many studies supporting it. Stop trying to change the subject of the thread.
>>
>>8813464
I forgot some good ones.
>I'm not trans, I just feel better when I tuck my crotch between my legs, wear women's underwear, and pretend that there's nothing dangling between my legs, and I obviously prefer this because it's more streamlined and aesthetic, not because I'm trans
>I'm not trans, I just shower in the dark because I'm insecure about my body for normal teenager reasons and that's totally normal teenager behavior
>>
>>8813469
>Tfw you just reminded me I never wanted to look in mirrors or reflective surfaces
>Tfw one time I stared at a mirror in the hallway and just cried and cried then dumped hundreds of dollars on a disposable visa then a few hundred more on OrbitRemit and started DIY
Thank god HRT made me so much better.
>>
>>8813473
Oh, fuck I have that mirror thing too. I'm a little better about it now that I'm three years in on full dosages, but sometimes it still hurts to look in a mirror. Showers are still emotionally difficult because of dysphoria, and it certainly doesn't help that I was molested in a bathtub when I was a kid. I just turn out the lights and only shower in the early morning when the light is really soft and pretty.
>>
>>8813250
t. current egg will be hon in 5 years curefag
>>
>>8813456
Blanchard poster has severe anal autism like most of the users of this board and will go into the longest ever kek reply chains trying desperately to convince LE WORLD111 it's all a cuntspiracy. Not realizing this board is pissant irrelevant even by 4chan standards because mirror neuron dysfunction.
>>
>>8813285
>Why do you say this movie triggered your trans feelings?
It's about a boy and a girl who randomly wake up in each other's bodies periodically. That's pretty much what trans people want most: to wake up as the other gender one day.

Anyway, it's a pretty good movie and I would recommend it even if you're not mentally ill.
>>
>>8813489
I already feel sad from a description alone, dont want to trigger my feels even more
its the kind of anime that makes confused people even more delusional instead of helping
>>
>>8813466
You are the one who changed the subject by linking to a post about the APA. I couldnt give less of a shit about this thread or your crusade against Blanchardism.
>>
>>8813486
Anti-Blanchard crusader here. I hope you can forgive my autism but you can only fight fire with fire (and citations).
>>
>>8813496
I linked a chain of posts showing that transitioning is effective and that this is the scientific consensus. The first post in that chain was an APA statement. This was in response to people repeating the "transitioning doesn't help" meme. You decided that now would be an apt time to bring up APA colluding with the Bush government for no reason I can discern.
>>
>>8813510
>for no reason I can discern
Because it is an important issue. Based on your disregard for truth and the abuse of power I can only conclude that you dont care about science or democracy.
>>
>>8813518
Democracy isn't kno-towing to every loser shouting Watergate whenever he puts together the foggiest connection he can. No matter how hard you and your /pol/ buddies tell themselves they're "correcting the record".
>>
>>8813518
??? an organization doing something bad doesn't mean everything it has ever done is suspect. You don't bring up Vietnam every time the US government issues a statement.
>>
File: DBGagDIWsAUnrj9[1].jpg (93 KB, 540x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>8813510
are there studies for unsurpassable hons exclusively? Ive no doubts that being a passable girl is great, but what about those who can never achieve their goal of transition
>>
>>8813524
Actually I do. Fuck the DoD.
>>
>>8813527
I don't know of any such studies, sorry.
>>
>I'm not trans I just keep trying to grow long hair and crying every time my parents force me to get it cut
>I'm not trans I just cant stand being around girls without being jealous but thats just because im a guy right?
>I'm not trans, I just want to be a girl thats normal for a guy right?
>I'm not trans, if I come out as gay then I'll finally be comfortable right?
>I'm not trans I just really like having sex while wearing womens clothing and a wig but thats just a fetish right?
>I'm not trans I'm just looking up HRT effects and how to transition but thats just part of being curious right?
>I can't be trans, being trans is just a 4chan meme so I'll just repress myself for another 3 years
>>
>>8813533
me all of these for 20 years
>>
>>8813533
Welp that got to me.
>>
>>8813535
im still trying to convince myself to transition tbhon
>>
>>8813537
me too, I don't deny it anymore though just repressing
>>
>>8813532
at least for old(30+) transitioners most of whom are guaranteed to end up hoopless hons?
>>
>>8813533
>>8813535
>>8813536
confirmed for totally normal, I had most of those and Im a fairly normal guy
>>
>>8813538
me too but the longer you repress the more likely you are to be a hon!
>>
>>8813546
t. egg
>>
>>8813546
Are trannies supposed to be raving lunatics? Tbhon you may not be that normal...
>>
>>8813250
Remember you don't have to take HRT, if fact, HRT isn't as effective as changing your diet/ taking certain herbs/supplements or blocking your hormones/using SERMs

Because of what am taking and eating I don't need estrogen, I make a surplus on my own. Last blood test I took, it was a few points aways from high levels and it only took three months. I could ask my doctor for bica, but I think I would get better results on my regimen.
>>
>tfw remember time in school where religion teacher said that gay and trans people were gonna go to hell and I started crying but didn't know why

makes
u
think
>>
>I can't be trans because I have too much body hair so it wouldn't work out for me
>>
>>8813543
If we just look at age then yes, the first link posted qualifies.

>The mean age of male-to-female participants was 38 years. The mean age of female-to-male participants was 31 years.

With that said I don't think the implication is that transitioning is 100% guaranteed to help everyone. Basically no treatment is. What we see is that transitioning works much of the time.
>>
>>8813550
>lunatics
funny, I had few instances of sleep walking.in childhood
besides having some general disorders like depression and anxiety Im normal
>>
>>8813570
Tweepi ant egg cream, Lidocane, twizzers and an epilator

You're welcome.
>>
>>8813574
ughhghghg
>>
>>8813585
>>8813585
>Tweepi ant egg cream
does that really work, Im hairy af too and they regrow quickly, its killing me
>>
>>8813593
I think the only thing that really works permanently is laser :(
>>
>>8813587
It's a metanalysis of self-reports of psychological well-being. It is "very low quality" because the studies rely on self-reports of well-being. Compare and contrast with e.g. physics.

>We identified 28 eligible studies. These studies enrolled 1833 participants with GID (1093 male-to-female, 801 female-to-male) who underwent sex reassignment that included hormonal therapies. All the studies were observational and most lacked controls. Pooling across studies shows that after sex reassignment, 80% of individuals with GID reported significant improvement in gender dysphoria (95% CI = 68–89%; 8 studies; I2 = 82%); 78% reported significant improvement in psychological symptoms (95% CI = 56–94%; 7 studies; I2 = 86%); 80% reported significant improvement in quality of life (95% CI = 72–88%; 16 studies; I2 = 78%); and 72% reported significant improvement in sexual function (95% CI = 60–81%; 15 studies; I2 = 78%).

It is hard to gather "high quality evidence" in the social sciences because empirically testing things like well-being is currently not plausible.
>>
File: bO4_sfrWuXc.jpg (24 KB, 704x528)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>8813533
>I'm not trans I just keep trying to grow long hair and crying every time my parents force me to get it cut
>>
>>8813560
what did everyone think about you crying?
>>
>>8813701
I managed to hold it in and run to the bathroom but everyone thought I was gay anyway so it didnt really do much
>>
>if i was ftm i wouldn't have tits
>>
>>8813167
me rn
>>
>>8813167
>>8813837
who gives a shit about them?
>>
>>8813593
It works, just keep re-applying daily, tweeze/epilate/wax when they grow back.

For faster results: laser and electrolysis.
>>
>>8813015
>I'm just a crossdresser and want to live as a girl
>I'm not trans, because I just want to live as a girl
>I'ts not a fetish for me.
It's amazing what hons can make you believe.
>>
>>8813560
That's heartbreaking.
>>
>>8813885
Why?
>>
>>8813900
I dunno, just the thought of a confused little kid crying without knowing why.

Might seem sadder because I assumed it was in primary because of the crying, it's a bit less sad if anon was in high school.
>>
>>8813048
Same tbqh f.a.m qq
>>
>>8813920
How can we stop that happening to anyone else?
>>
>>8813939
Can't, that would be anti-christian.
>>
>>8813867
>tfw always used to get annoyed when people called it 'crossdressing' since while I knew I was AMAB the 'cross' part didn't feel quite right
>but I also knew the reality of what it looked like and what I was doing so I chalked it up to general discomfort instead of being trans

I took similar offense to ANY explanation that even implied it was anything more than 'wearing good clothes.' Fuck I was an idiot.

>>8813939
Wait for society to progress one Christian funeral at a time.
>>
>>8813939
>>8813945
I thought the US was supposed to have separation of church and state laws stopping people doing this in schools? Heck, do they even have religion classes? And outright homophobia from a teacher would be illegal in a state school in the UK now. Where does anon live and what year did this happen?
>>
>>8813961
I'm Canadian and it's still a thing. Religion class is up there with math and history for my little sister who's still in school.
>>
>>8813974
Fair. I don't think religious education is inherently bad as long as it's taught more like "this is what X religion believes" than "this is a universal truth you must all buy into." RE in the UK is supposed to be like the former but in practice it's mostly taught by elderly Christians who you can tell resent having to teach about different religious beliefs. Controversial stuff like sex or gays was never brought up at all until I went to high school, it was all loaves and fishes etc. What's RE in Canada like?
>>
>>8813947
>Wait for society to progress one Christian funeral at a time.
progress into islamic caliphate
>>
>>8813015

> I'm going to get a sex change when I'm like 80 just to see what it's like

Said as a 10 year old
>>
>>8813961
muricans have religious school or Sunday schools, so its up to parents where they send you
>>
>>8813961
school isn't always state run
>>
>>8813167
Too close to the bone.
>>
>>8813993
>it's taught more like "this is what X religion believes" than "this is a universal truth you must all buy into."
Not here. Lil bitch came back from school talking about heaven and hell and eternal truth. I don't think she even knew non-religious people existed.
>>
>>8814010
If I had to choose, I'd go full Rojava.
>>
>>8814048
Was she in an officially religious school though? My Church of England primary was like that but high school wasn't, and neither were the secular primary schools I've worked at over the years. I've got friends that went to Catholic high schools that got propaganda'd hard though.
>>
>>8814010
>implying tranners wouldn't want Iranian levels of normalizing transition while killing gays
>>
>>8814057
Yup, it was/is an officially religious school. Catholic too go figure.
Which they're not even known for being religious really, they're known for drugs and sex, way worse than public schools so I don't know why my mother sent her there. You know she didn't even convert for faith she converted to get into social circles.
>>
>>8813284
Detransition, or regretfully in some cases suicide.

>>8813288
>>8813302
Bitterhon shitposting as usual.
But I'm glad you enjoy my posts at least.
Transition
>>8813340
How oong have you been on the 'mones? 5-10 years down the line, you'll realise taking hormones was a mistake, and bettering your life is what helped you, not HRT.

>>8813350
Obviously anecdotal evidence here - it wasn't claimed as scientific. Also, this poster wasn't me.

>>8813353
In that thread you linked, i pointed out that those studies were bullshit.

That isn't evidence, bitterhon.

>>8813357
I'm an active poster, what can I say!
I'm proud of fighting for the cure.
>>8813364
Appeal to authority.
>>8813371
>only in america
Had to chuckle at that one.

>>8813377
This person isn't me, but this poster is correct.

>>8813382
[citation needed]

>>8813407
Ignoring the APA's credibility, it's still an appeal to authority. Which isn't an argument.

>>8813428
All this evidence is correlation=causation, self-reported, no controls and low evidence bullshit.

>>8813486
I'm not here because of some "conspiracy".
I'm here because we need real research towards a cure, and the traditional narrative hurts people.

I wouldn't even say this is done intentionally.
It's not a conspiracy, it's just politics and feelings before fact.

>>8813510
Bullshit. I've already destroyed your argument.
>>
>>8814069
T R I G G E R E D
E G G
>>
>>8814077
I'm not triggered at all, bitterhon.
>>
>>8813015
>I'm not a faggot. I'm not a faggot. I don't want to like being a girl because thats weird.
>what kind of a boy would I be if I liked girly things?
>I want to be a girl, but I can't transition because I don't want to be a freak
>>
>>8813198
This movie was fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1481875977182.jpg (88 KB, 827x1168)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>8814081
Okay ms.
>>
>>8813867
It occurs to me that your situation would be completely solved if there was no concept of "trans" and it was just a matter of "if you want to live as a girl, transition into one."
>>
>>8814096
Misgendering me again.
Not triggered, but I feel it's hypocritical to misgender people as a bitterhon.
>>
>>8814115
You cannot transition into a cis girl.
It's impossible to not be a tranny if you trap yourself.
Even if you perfectly pass, deep down you'll know - you're a man.
>>
>>8814077
>>8814081
>gets called a triggered egg
>denies being triggered
:*
>>
>>8814077
Don't bully her too hard repressing is awful
>>
>>8814158
I'm not a "her".
Why do you insist on misgendering me?
I'm a manmand that's that. 100% cis.
>>
>>8814399
What's a manmand?
>>
File: IMG_2936.jpg (47 KB, 464x440)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
This turned out longer and sadder than initially thought through

>In Kindergarden
>flustered as shit at cute girl.
>say "do you wanna switch bodies?"
>3rd grade
>assignment to answer questions about being opposite sex
>supposed to be cute responses to post in the hall for parents
>answer "worst part about being boy" with "I'll never be a mother."
>don't answer anything else
>5th grade
>only goal keeping me alive is to "be a good parent"
>6th grade
>Try to kill myself with car exhaust
>almost get caught
>8th grade, make friends
>only females
>cry monthly because "I'll never be on equal terms" or their parents won't let us see each other because penis is scary.
>15
>get several girls asking me out
>few boys
>turn all down because "I'm ugly, who would want me?"
>just happy to have friends
>16
>friends either banned from seeing me because parents scared or they leave because I friend zoned them or they get jealous BFs
>few friends remaining won't share anything personal, or I have to leave room.
>feel betrayed
>suicide #2
>bad intel, just made me sleepy
>can't even an hero right
>cry
>17
>insult random bitch out of frustration
>she gets me kicked out of school with rape accusations
>no evidence helps but still get juvie and community service.
>no friends, no future
>manage long distance GF
>only interested because "she doesn't know what I look like"
>both suicidal
>very unhealthy
>she's significantly horny
>"not sure if I've ever felt that way"
>shy away from sex talk for months
>only interested in giving oral
>refuse to fuck
>finally feel horny one day
>"I think I figured out what it means"
>never touched my junk but got high as fuck and tried to finger my taint
> ashamed
>decide I'll "never be the man she wants"
>"the fuck is wrong with me?"
>sleep on train tracks
>wake up
>cry
>find out she's in the hospital because she got "saved" from hanging herself that night
>year long relationship of abuse and she cheated on me for 2 guys.
>learn about trannies
Cont.
>>
>>8814525
I havent even read through it yet but I can see by the length and your first words that you are in a lot of pain

I would say something cringe like an internet hug but thats retarded

I guess just know someone is reading this and really listening to you right now
>>
File: saucy sucy.jpg (44 KB, 394x412)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Still on the fence.
>used to try on moms shoes as a young kid, try to shave legs too
>always sat like a girl, still do, still made fun of for it
>puberty hit, dysphoria started
>read through swimsuit magazines wishing I could look like the girls
>had to either really go into kinks from early on, or imagine myself female to actually get off
>repressed love of dick until I was maybe 18
>crossdress every time I could when I was alone
>Puked every time I was forced to get my hair cut short and I'd see myself in the mirror
>eventually ran away, tried transitioning w/o hormones, therapy, or support
>failed horribly, not passing made dysphoria worse, stopping made it go back to a bearable level
>Leave the tumblr life, go back home to (thankfully) forgiving family.
>now feel almost okay being a dude for 2 ish years
>hate myself with passion, don't want anything to do with the tumblrina "everyone is abusing me" mindset I was in when I ran away
>Except I still need to be female during intamacy/romance
>every relationship except one with a guy fails because "Anon, you're too much like a girl for me."
>heart flutters every time he jokingly calls me his gf
>regularly fantasize about setting myself on fire to get rid of body hair
>regularly fantasize about castrating myself in increasingly brutal ways
>dysphoria now back in full unbearable force, still out of tumblrina phase
>21 now, soon 22, don't want to dissapoint family again but also don't want my hips to fuse before I can go on HRT, if I even want to.

I-I'm just a hardcore femboy, r-right gals?
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (73 KB, 500x500)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>8814525
Forgot a few parts
>age 3
>always trying on mother's shoes and earrings
>banned from her closet
>never crossdress again
>7th grade
>sports, but the absolute worst
>people comment how oddly I run/walk
>cross country
>they figure it out and say "anon, you run like the girls"
>17
>shaved legs
>feelsgood.jpg
>mother flips and embargoes razors

Regularly scheduled program
>try crosdressing again
>At least I'm not THEM
>one friend sticks around
>introduces me to girl
>disagree on everything
>somehow that drew us closer
>she sees my signs from a mile away
>wants to do my makeup
>no hesitation or resistance
>not one of THEM
>start dressing again, attempt to masterbate to see if it's a fetish.
>Took 90 minutes
>not fun
>start talking to girl online from group chat
>months pass
>she comes out to me as egg
>repressed memories flood back
>everything she says reminds me of self.
>don't want to be THEM
>"better than suicide I guess"
>soy diet
>not sure
>makeup friend dresses me up
>no resistance
>still feel dirty
>get job
>save money for 4 years with diet and studying to make sure this is a genuine disorder.
>don't want to feel this way
>come to terms with it
>move out
>start HRT
>mother finds out and freaks out on me
>cry about to fairly new friend online
>we talk in depth for a hours for 3 days
>week later, we both fallen for each other
>week later mother calms down
>won't stop telling people
>flip out on her


>4 months HRT
>Amazing BF
>first kiss
>Mother's on good terms
>confidence I've never had before
>make friends
>no longer going through motions
>actual happiness feels nice
Might be losing the big V next week. I'm nervous as hell.

"better than suicide" amirite?
>>
>>8814533
That's sweet anon

I'm already remembering things to fill in blanks, but I'm too hungry to keep typing rn. Might update with a bit more later
>>
>>8814525
>>insult random bitch out of frustration
>>she gets me kicked out of school with rape accusations
>>no evidence helps but still get juvie and community service.

dat sweet male privilege

>>8814599
great that it all works out for you in the end
>>
>if i work hard as a guy studying science, oneday i will find a way to become a beautiful young girl perfectly.
>>
>the only reason I want to be a girl is because my mom wanted a daughter
>>
File: IMG_5459.jpg (292 KB, 2048x1538)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
I turned back into an egg so I win
>>
>>8813073
shit i might be trans thanks yall
>>
>>8814900
But what stupid shit have you said?
>>
>>8814821
Bitch didn't even show up to the hearing. None of her family did
>>
>>8815047
How can you be convicted with zero evidence and no witness?

You could have lost your future career because of her perjury.
>>
>>8813469
>I'm not trans, I just feel better when I tuck my crotch between my legs, wear women's underwear, and pretend that there's nothing dangling between my legs, and I obviously prefer this because it's more streamlined and aesthetic, not because I'm trans
fuck this was me
>>
>>8815058
I see how I mislead. Mb.
Wasn't convicted of rape, she tried, but her lawyer seemed more intent on labeling me a treat, which he succeeded in somehow.
But the rape accusation never faded, thank god I was 17 and that shit erases at 18 so no record
I was 4 months from 18 though.
Still had to leave school and got punished for "psychological damage" to a girl who clearly just wanted her parents to stay together.

Still kicked out of school though, all the girls I knew sided with me, including the mutuals, so at least I had support.
Plenty of teachers tried to vouch for me since I made good grades, and helped out a lot but I didn't even live in the school district, so not much could have been done.
>>
>>8813033
>an egg
what is that?
>>
>>8815573
>but her lawyer seemed more intent on labeling me a treat, which he succeeded in somehow.
What's a treat and how did it get you sent to juvie? What was the school's psychological damage punishment?
>>
>>8815058
>could have lost your future career
anon she probably did
>>
>>8815836
Lol whoops
Threat*

School sent me to off campus suspension. for three months then I got kicked out.
>>
>>8813015
At a friends party, conversation had died down. I was a rather handsome and friendly guy, so even though I was miserable and depressed I always had people around me.

>Girl: "So what about you anon, what sort of girl do you like?"
>Me: "I don't really know."
>Guy: "You gay, bro?"
>Me, awkwardly quite: "No, not really."
>Awkward stares from everyone now. Damn, I fucked up!
>Girl: "So you don't like girls at all?"
>Need to make them think I'm "normal"!
>Me: "Of course I like girls! I love long dark hair, especially when it has a wave to it. I love the contrast with a nice pale complexion. A heart shaped face with nice big, bright eyes. A slender body, with a nice cinched waist.
>Literally saying all this "storyteller mode", people listening intently.
>Me: "Someone, who is elegant and well mannered. Someone, who is fun and friendly. Who is kindhearted and caring. That's the kind of girl I want to be."
>Long pause, everyone sits awkwardly staring a few people start to whisper and shuffle.
Guy: "So you are gay, bro?"
Me: OH SHIT! "Be WITH, you idiot! Or are you as deaf as you are dumb?!"

I think I acted way too out of character that night, I was so on edge and suddenly becoming nasty like that people picked up it wasn't just a slip of the tongue and I lost of them as friends soon after.
>>
>>8816203
oops! So you got sent to juvie for vaguely seeming threatening? How long for?

The three month suspension sounds suspicious, like they did it until there was just a month to graduation so that you wouldn't have time to appeal or something.
>>
>>8816270
I'd like to see that in person, honestly.

Better than my soaps
>>
>>8816300
Idk, I tuned out for the most part, I wasn't too interested, I just tried to stay out of people's way after that. Do my time, get on good terms and take another trip to the train tracks when it's all said and done, but life seemed to stand in the way it seems.

>tfw captcha is all railroad signs
>>
>>8816331
>>8816300
Whoops, long day

I remember last week of juvie fell on my 18th birthday, 4 days later, probation started which I got out of early on good behavior.
>>
>>8813250
You're just an egg xd
>>
File: 20170517_215948.jpg (130 KB, 719x402)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>Be me, doing paperwork with a headband on, hair is pushed back
>Girl walks over. "Hi Anon, I thought you were a girl for a few seconds because of your hair"
>Me, accidentally: "Oh, thank you" followed by a higher pitched haha
Was literally too happy atm to act like a boy. :)
>>
I'm the guy who goes into these threads and gets really sad and then reassures himself that he'll never transition if that means anything
>>
>>8816331
>but life seemed to stand in the way it seems.
How did life go since then?

>>8816339
What were juvie and probation like?
>>
>>8816510
I mean, original post explained that relationships actually formed, made friends and decided to transition

Juvie, I spent most of my time doing manual labor under some sweet old man and his hard ass assistant. Just getting that community service out of the way as fast as possible
Cleaned litter
Removed roots
Planted crops
Shit like that.

Saw a bunch of puny kids acting gangster with ballpoint tattoos and worldstar memes
Shit was cringey af

Had to BS a bit of counseling, to prove I'm not a threat to anyone, pretend like I didn't know what facial expressions were and shit like that.

No one believed I did anything after like a month.
"Why the hell are you here?"
"What could you have done?"
Just too well behaved I guess

Probation was easy, just a few check ups and drug tests. I only tried pot once prior to this event, but after getting out, whoo boy howdy.
>>
>>8813402
what program does this?
>>
>>8816781
faceapp
ive tried the female filter on my face though and my face is so manly that the thing fucked up and made it look like a blurred picture of a babys face
>>
>>8813402
HRT is a ladder
>>
>>8816412
This. Feelsgoodman.
But then someone told me I had a grandma haircut and I don't know how to do hair so I just cut it
>>
>>8815585
basically trans in denial, someone who doesn't think there trans but will transition later or at least admit it
>>
>>8814533
You're a faggot and suck dicks and take dicks up your faggot butt like a dyke.
>>
>>8816412
Every single time someone says I'm feminine today, or mistook me for a girl, I instinctively give a high pitch thank you. Then remember that shouldn't be a compliment
>>
File: swtn.gif (2.66 MB, 346x195)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB GIF
>mfw crossdressed a lot as a kid
>mfw wished i was a girl as a kid
>mfw paid for gender therapy as a teenager
>mfw take hrt for years as an adult and identify as fem gay
>mfw kind of like the boobs and the lowered libido
>mfw kind of like when people think i look like a girl
>mfw still dont really feel like im trans
>mfw still worry every day if im just repressing and being an egg and one day it's going to come back to haunt me
>>
>>8813596
But anon, the suicide rates don't change when they cut their dick off!! Doesn't that invalidate all quality of life arguments??
>>
>>8817887
>mfw paid for gender therapy as a teenager
How did that go?
>>
>>8816270
>Could have just added a "with" after the "be" and it would have been normal
>>
> it's normal for girls to wish that they had a dick and constantly think about it

> why would i be a guy if i like guys?

> making my brother wear dresses so i could be the brother
>>
Being repressed hurts.

>>8817057
Oh no! You probably could have just shaped it into something cuter. If you have a boy haircut rn, it will never just naturally grow into a girlcut. They have shorter sides and back among other things.
>>8817886
At this point, I'm just brazen and take it as a compliment. I think people around me think I like it now. Like, my dude coworker sometimes jokes with "ladies first" when opening a door so I just stopped being offended.
>>
>>8818959
>> making my brother wear dresses so i could be the brother
hot, elaborate
>>
>>8818959
>making my brother wear dresses so i could be the brother
you're a dick
>>
>>8819292
Classmates joke that I'm the "female representation" since there are hardly any girls in the degree

Teacher even said "finally! Some hot chicks" when I joined the club's game tourney.

I don't ever take back my "thank you," but they always reiterate that it's "not a bad thing" afterwards
>>
me 6 months ago
>fuck im too manly to ever look like a girl and i feel pretty bad about it but nah i just have a fetish
>i definitely dont have dysphoria because i didnt act all feminine as a kid
>its just some shit in the water thats fucking with me!
>get a distiller and distill my own water
>nothing changes
>tell myself i dont really want to be a girl and that men are better at everything so its stupid to want that
>gender dysphoria and agp arent real! its all a jewish trick!
>think that if i lived in a national socialist society i wouldnt have this problem because they valued masculinity
>>
>>8819769
How were you so visibly feminine?
>>
>>8824680

Dunno, mannerisms I guess
People seemed to pick up on this shit long before I hatched

>"anon, do you realize you walk like the girls?"
>"why do you guys say I'M feminine? Anon just curtsied."
>"anon, why do you only draw depressed girls?"
>see pregnant woman "anon, you look like you're about to cry."

The comments reached public when I grew my hair out and practiced my voice at home and would slip.
>>
>>8826387
>anon's doing the angry bitch face again
>anon, you get mad like a girl
>anon, you eat like you're trying to not smear lipstick or something
>anon, why do you sit with your knees together like a girl does, isn't that uncomfortable?
>>
>>8820806
>ywn be a hausfrau for a handsome SS Officer and make 5 blonde-haired, blue-eyed babies with him
>>
>download faceapp
>female
>looks extremely effeminate and I feel a happy tingling sensation in me
>look back at normal picture
>fucking cringe
>pff im just discontent with my looks
>>
>>8826719
>haha I just downloaded faceapp cos I'm curious that's all! hahaa...
>>
>wear thigh high socks, skirts, girls clothing
>they're just more comfortable that's all haha
>>
>>8826719
>>8826728
Thanks for the inspiration, now I feel weird and terrible.
Then again, the male filter looks more fucky than the female one, so that's good I guess?
>>
>>8827624
Barely had any change on the female filter, feels good desu
>>
"It's not crossdressing fulltime because I'm girlier than the boys."

Which desu makes complete sense to me still.
>>
>>8827679
Hahaha what the fuck is this excuse? Holy shit ahahaha. There's so much to unpack in that.
>>
>>8827679
FTM? Otherwise I don't get the girlier than the boys part.
>>
>>8813015
I won't be a pretty girl so I might as well just repress.

>I'm still saying it
>>
File: Capture.png (86 KB, 1150x752)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
I don't know the eggiest shit I've ever said but this is the eggiest shit I've ever seen from someone else.
>>
>>8826401
The way I sit has been under scrutiny my entire life
>>
>>8831669
>mfw repressing and still hate GC
>>
>>8831669
What drives eggs to TERFdom?
>>
File: 1439410826782.jpg (75 KB, 572x607)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>8813015
>I'm pretending to be girl online, and roleplaying sex with men. However, I'm not masturbating to them, but to the girl I act. So it's 100% straight

me starting from 11 year old all the way almost to the end of high school
>>
>>8834489
>However, I'm not masturbating to them, but to the girl I act. So it's 100% straight
Kinda true!
>>
>>8834545
?
>>
>>8832345
I thought repressors were usually transphobes.
>>
>>8814430
A man, and that's that.

>>8814877
Potentially. If "transition" was just people able to swap their genders at will with no side effects, basically a pure cosmetic choice, then it wouldn't even be an issue to transition in all honesty, as long as it's not done for the purposes of feeding mental illness.

If it's irreversible and or body butchering/health downsides, then I'd still fight against it regardless.

However, transition would still have no long-term proven benefits, and people would finally realise transition doesn't cure dysphoria.

>>8814880
There's more to it than that. It's a fairly complex mental illness.

>>8814900
You're not an "egg". This meme was made by bitterhons. Don't trust bitterhons!

>>8814937
Don't trap yourself.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8815270
Fetishes do not = Gender Dysphoria
Anything apart from dysphoria itself is irrelevant.

>>8815585
A meme made by bitterhons.
Do not trust anything they say.

>>8816270
Damn, that's one way of revealing your mental illness.

>>8816357
I'm not an "egg". Egg implies there is something to hatch. I'm not a woman, I have a mental illness.

[citation still needed even after all you bitterhons try to prove otherwise you still don't have evidence]

>>8820806
Don't fall for the /pol/ meme either.
Be a real man, not some degenerate whining about jews all day.

>>8834483
Being deluded by their ideaology.
Just like /pol/, and just like bitterhons.

>>8839767
Repressors are not transphobes usually.
Some will be in order to repress but it's a very fail tactic. Trying to help people works better, like fighting for the cure like I do.

>>8834489
>>8834545
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
You're feeding your mental illness.
>>
>>8840006
I was gonna ask you to use a trip so I could filter you, but then I realized I can filter you anyway
>>
>>8840605
I've already discussed this many times.

4chan is about freedom of speech and ideas over identity.

However, if you disagree with my ideas, you're free to not reply, or filter the words I use constantly for your filtering convenience as well as a slogan of sorts for my viewpoints.
>>
>>8840006
>STOP FAPPING START LIVING

Did you know sEGGxuality is a part of life?
>>
>>8840720
You've given yourself an identity anyway as you admit. Just use a trip so filtering is easier for the people who don't want to see your posts. It's a matter of respect and it will make it easier for people who haven't see your posts before or do want to read them to see them.
>>
>>8841056
That egg is cooked
>>
>>8813379
Why?
>>
>>8841059
Mmmmh, cooked egg.
>>
>>8814900
You're Sparty-boy, aren't you?
>>
>>8813015
>I want to be a ciswoman
>I don't want to be trans.
>since I can't be a ciswoman, what's the point in being trans?

to be fair though, I still think like this sometimes.

>>8813066
jesus christ i despised laura's playground so fucking much. it's disgusting.
>>
>>8813038
yup same here.... i still haven't started... but iv finally admitted that im trans and plan on starting as soon as i get some money in.
>>
>>8813250
The egg doth protest too much, methinks.
>>
>>8813555
gimmie your reggie
>>
>>8845463
Actually in this context you can leave the quote at the original.
>>
>>8841056
Tripcodes are against the ideals of 4chan.
They were created only for important threads so people don't misidentify the OP.

Not to be used always.

Not happening, bitterhon. There also are many cureanons, and you'd have like 5 trips under cureanon and it'd be retarded.

>>8841046
Sexuality is a part of life, but encouraging this is like saying pedophilia is a sexuality.

It's a paraphilia. You don't encourage that shit, its unhealthy and builds dysphoria.

>>8841059
"Egg"s don't exist.

>>8845455
Lauras is disgusting.

However, this is completely true.
You will never be cis, only trans.
This has nothing to do with being an "egg", it's just reality.

Don't trap yourself.

In regards to Lauras, that is the place I first visited many years ago in my initial search for what was wrong with me.

Don't fucking remind me of that disgusting bitterhon hellhole.

>>8845461
Don't trap yourself.
You're only trans if you transition.
Until then, you're just a person with a mental illness.
>>
>>8845789
>Not happening, bitterhon. There also are many cureanons, and you'd have like 5 trips under cureanon and it'd be retarded.
But that's all lies.
>>
saying i wasn't trans to therapists who clearly knew i was
repressing until 16 and not getting on hrt until 18 and becoming a twinkhon
>>
>>8813015
>I'm not trans, most guys wish they were born as girls too
>>
>>8845789
>juggles between a (self admitted) five different trips and dares to talk about the ideals of 4chan

Hang yourself. I'm not joking.
>>
>>8848634
lol this was me all throughout primary school
>>
>>8845789
If youre not trolling I feel bad for you. Must be difficult hating your true nature like that
>>
>>8848634
me but reverse
>>
>>8848841
So you're FtM?
>>
>FUCK I WISH I HAD THE GUTS TO GROW MY HAIR OUT LIKE THIS FEMBOY FRIEND OF MINE
>>
>used to think that I lost the genetic lottery
>used to think all guys wanted to be girls

when I learned that cis guys actually wanted to be guys it blew my fucking mind
>>
>>8813047
>>>8813038
>>>How could I have been this retarded

/thread
>>
>>8851545
I don't know how eggs make this mistake.
>>
>used to be /pol/ while repressing
>completely ignored the fact that i had literal breakdowns over not being a girl
>>
why are repressed trannies always the most retarded posters
>>
>>8854980
Projecting the self into others, assuming they think like you do. Everyone does it.

I did the same. When my best friend finally found his direction in life two years or so out of HS, he told me he felt like he was finally becoming a man, and asked me if I'd ever felt that. I had no idea how to respond, because I couldn't and still can't imagine that ever being something I want to feel. It really shook me and brought up some of those feelings I'd been repressing since I was 12. I thought everyone felt like I did - I thought every guy wished they were born a girl, and the thought of taking pride in masculinity was completely alien.
>>
>>8854987
Isn't it crazy how you can feel something so intensely and ignore it at the same time? If I had a quarter for every time I thought "I really wish I could be a girl, but I'm not trans so it can't happen"...
>>
>>8848117
It's not lies.
There are many different cureanons apart from me, believe it or not.

>>8848638
There are many more curenons than just me, bitterhon.

Also, encouraging suicide?
Nice try, bitterhon.

>>8848809
I don't hate my true nature. I have a mental illness, my mental illness isn't me.

I'm happy being who I am, minus the mental illness.

>>8850906
Growing your hair out has nothing to do with being trans or not.

I personally prefer very long hair as an aesthetic choice. Just do it!
>>
>>8855239
>There are many more curenons than just me, bitterhon.
Where?
>>
File: chikki.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>8855239
>I personally prefer very long hair as an aesthetic choice
>>
>>8855242
Plenrty of people like me, bitterhon.
Often it's not even me posting.
I take multiple day breaks fairly often.
The other cureanons tend to post more then.

>>8855245
Long hair has nothing to do with being an "egg".
>>
>>8855509
>Plenrty of people like me, bitterhon.
>Often it's not even me posting.
Show me one single post.
>>
>>8855536
I'm not going to spoonfeed you, bitterhon.
Have fun with your eggshitposting, I'm heading to bed.
>>
>>8855550
>proving your lies is spoonfeeding
>>
>>8855002
>projecting
I remember having a seminar in school and at one point they said "Guys, let's face it, men think about sex every 7 seconds"
I was so bothered by that that I assumed every guy was just pretending to fit in. Since I did that once.
I convinced myself of this for 4 years.
Saying it was factual when it fidn't apply to me pissed me off
>>
>>8855599
Society really shits on males.
>>
>>8855550
>I'm heading to bed.
Are you going to cry there?
>>
>>8854987
Women were the biggest supporters of the NSDAP, anon.
>>
>every guy wants to be a girl
>man being a girl would suck
>i don't like straight porn, why would i want to see men in my porn
>i don't like the lesbian porn made by porn studios, it's all made for men
>if i were a girl...
>i hate women
>>
>>8854980
I thought it was normal and that all guys wanted to be a girl, and what made men "tough" was that they put up with never getting to be a girl .
>>
>>8855988
For a significant number of men that's the truth.
>>
>>8855824
What the hell is the NSDAP?
>>
>>8856014
Really?
>>
>>8856123
>not knowing this
Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei
>>
>>8856130
Unless you think the "increased" number of transsexuals in recent years came from nowhere, obviously so.
>>
>>8855838
repression.txt
>>
>>8856155
I feel like lots of people who thought like this ended up repressing and becoming late transitioners, but now that there's more cultural consciousness about trans people they're coming out earlier, so it seems like an increase. That's apart from all the tumblrgenders of course, but they tend to be women
>>
File: XLeCGO2.jpg (494 KB, 2448x3264)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>A-all guys wish they could change sex they just don't say it!
>>
>>8856169
>you don't have to pay for it
h-how do i get this offer anon
>>
>>8856172
Sell your soul to Anne Lawrence.
>>
>>8856168
If they survived to present times, yes, some did.
>>
>>8856169
Easy choice since I don't have any friends!
>>
>>8856175
what does she give you in return?
>>
>>8856206
A free coupon for THE SURGERY and another coupon for 5% off your next electrolysis session at selected clinics.

Terms and conditions apply. Contact Satan for details.
>>
>>8856139
I can't German. Sorry.
>>
>>8856270
The German Socialist party.
>>
>>8856155
Came from xenoestrogens in the food supply tbhon. Not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>8856270
Yeah, I wonder what the Nationalsozialistische party could be, real fuckin' mystery right there. Too bad I'm not fluent in German and thus have no way of figuring it out.
>>
>>8856161
oh i was repressing hard yeah
>>
>>8856279
lol, silly anon
>>
>>8856295
Gee, sorry for not seeing that.
>>
Honestly though curefags.. why do you give a shit what I do with my body? If it makes me happier for now I end up regretting it later how does thay affect you?

What do you get out of telling people not to transition.. i highly doubt your motives are purely altruistic. I suspect youre just a miserable repressor who wants every one to be as sad as you
>>
>I don't want to be a girl, I just want to look and sound like one, just like other guys
>>
>>8855624
No, I'm not "crying", bitterhon.

>>8855824
Nazis are cute.

>>8855838
Women hate is retarded.

>>8856169
Probably trapping myself. After it's all done. If allowed I'd detrans and continue fighting for the cure, even if my dick was mutilated.

I don't want to have killing someone over my head.

>>8856172
Would probably be my worst nightmare, having to be a bitterhon.

>>8856175
>anne lawrence

>>8856283
>they're turning the frogs gay

>>8857281
I'm not trying to make anyone sad, nor do I care "what you do with your body", but I do care about your health.

I simply point out the facts, nothing more.

It affects me because the tradnarrative of trapping yourself halts research for a cure, and most transitioners are anti-cure anyway.

In addition to that, I care about people. I don't want to see people trap themselves because transition has no long-term proven benefits, and will leave you worse off almost always.

I'm quite happy, contrary to popular belief.
Fighting for the cure gives me happiness.
>>
>>8857319
>just like other guys

This part is true though. Lots of hetero cis guys fantasise about swapping their gender.
>>
>>8855988
I just wanted you to know that this is one of the cutest things I've ever read.
>>
>>8857398
lol
>>
>>8857679
Is it really a lie. We can't know, maybe they really are lying.
>>
>>8857582
I was a little kid, I don't know what I thought later but I never really figured out that guys wanted to be guys until I was in my teens.

I also prayed to jesus a lot and prayed to satan a few times to wake up as a girl
>>
>>8858084
>praying to jesus AND satan
You know that shit cancels out right?
>>
File: 1495325305682.jpg (168 KB, 1680x1050)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>8858117
>>
>>8858084
>prayed to jesus a lot
Those were the days. Being a gullible idiot was nice.
>>
>>8858146
>Posting cats
What are you, Spartan?
>>
here are the excuses im using right now
>im not trans enough
>i only think im trans because i go on /lgbt/ too much
>it's not like my body even matters
>>8857319
>just like other guys
On the school bus I said I that being a girl would be better than being a guy. I still remember my shock when none of my male friends agreed with me.
>>
>>8858209
I still don't completely believe my male friends, like, how do guys not feel ugly when they look in the mirror? I don't understand how people want to be manly and shit instead of being cute and feminine. It's disappointing when I see my somewhat manly face, especially with facial hair, but in my mind everyone experiences that on some level, whether or not that's true, so I'm not convinced that I could be trans
>>
>>8858150
>>8858084
I alternated between praying to wake up as a girl, and praying to not wake up in the morning.
>>
>>8813015
>as an egg

da fuq?
>>
>>8858520
>praying to not wake up
Now, that's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>8859026
Not really tbhon.
It's a common wish for people like us.

t. repressor
>>
File: FFS-5.jpg (128 KB, 960x720)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>8857281
>>8857392
Honestly I think youre full of shit.

You spew all this garbage aboit finding a cure but never post anything supporting that there even is a possibility of one.

Transition has no proven long term hinderance so i really dont know what the fuck youre trying to prove.

Also you really need to get a life. if thats how you fill the void in your life that is dysphoria then you lead a very pathetic life indeed and you have my pity.

Transition or gtfo, hon.
>>
>>8860310
>Transition has no proven long term hinderance
Not her but the hinderance is becoming a hon.
>>
>>8859522
: (
>>
>>8816458
>guy
>>
>>8860310
A cure can't be developed until bitterhons like you stop invalidating the idea of one.

Transition has well-documented health downsides, actually. Increased chances of physical health problems, for example.

Alone, with absolutely no proven long-term benefits this would make HRT a very bad idea.

But it goes beyond that, in that it fucks up one's life pretty severely even ignoring social issues, you essentially burn multiple years of your life going through "another puberty".

All this for no benefits? And people push it as fact? Alone, this is more than enough to get up in arms about.

Also, I have a life, bitterhon. I'm quite happy with it! I don't "fill the void" of dysphoria, I simply move on as if it isn't there.

I'm not a hon, and I'm not going to transition.
QHI sure as fuck pays /mtfg/ well for all this shilling.

Go back to /mtfg/, bitterhon.

>>8860328
Don't become a hon, just don't trap yourself!
>>
>>8860368
Don't misgender repressors and encourage transition.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
>>
>>8860379
>what she tells herself to justify shitposting against other trannies instead of looking for her mythical cure
>>
>>8860399
I'm not shitposting.
None of my posts are garbage, meanwhile bitterhons post garbage memes 24/7.
/mtfg/ is literally a shitpost general.

Also, I'm not a "she". Why do you insist on misgendering people, even if I am respectful enough to call hons she?

Also I'm not a tranny, trannies are those who transition. A repressor is NOT a tranny.

Back to /mtfg/. I've got better things to do than get QHI to pay you 5 cents a post to shit up my conversations.
>>
>>8860409
>weirdly ignores the part about how she isn't looking for a cure
>>
>>8860464
I already pointed that out in the current /repgen/ and he kinda dismissed it with the standard propaganda.
>>
>>8860379
Tbhon I genuinely wonder if you have OCD. Have you seen a psych about any repetitive behaviours you may have?
>>
>I will never be a real girl, I'll just be a freak, so I need to just accept being whatever kind of andro femboy I am.
>why do I like guys so much? Why do I do so much to emulate them for their attention? Why do girls just make me jealous? Why the fuck am I in a straight relationship?
>if I am trans, then people will just assume I'm some wacko radical queer and they'll hate me just like I hate the ones who insult me for being a cistr8 man when I try to talk about gender things.
>I dont want to get a vasectomy because it will boost testosterone and I've done a pretty good job at avoiding it so far.
>wait, what? ^
>>
>>8860956
Adding on to this.
>aren't trans people supposed to cross dress? I dont wear dresses, I only wear skinny jeans, women's boots, and women's underwear so panty lines dont show. I like women's t-shirts because they're softer.
>why the fuck do I care about any of that that?^
>I had an emo phase, but that was just a phase?
>I shave my legs because my socks pull on the hair..
>>
>>8860985
>and women's underwear so panty lines dont show.
That's a new one!
>>
>>8861058
It was a half truth. I couldn't work with boxers or whatever in women's jeans/jeggings, it didnt look nice and I'd otherwise tuck (yeah, that too I guess. The buldge made me feel like a pervert) and wear no underwear, but I also of course just felt weird as fuck in the mens clothing section looking for clothes for myself.
>>
>>8813015
> I have MPB
(c) Dysphoria, 2014.

> I'm a normal guy, I just like wearing skirts. If only I could wear them out on the street...
> No way I'm trans, I'd have to be gay for that.
> I could never afford to transition, hence I won't.
> I'm a man, but what the hell do other men speak about? Yeah, I'm just autistic, I need to hang out with them more. [Despise that][Instantly get girls]
> I want long hair for myself, because long-haired guys are soooooooooo cute!
>>
>>8861083
I'm still repressing, if you can even call it that and although I've taken the opposite approach, namely trying to be manly, I still usually try to avoid having any noticeable bulge by, for example, avoiding wearing boxers without anything over them. On the other hand, I get anxious when near a female clothes section in a shop, mostly because I get paranoid people will somehow think I'm a tranny (even if I am, in fact, a tranny, and even though I look like an average nerd with long hair.
>>
>>8861366
And now I'm seeing I missed a coma near the beginning and the last parenthesis.
>>
>>8861366
I moved away into near total isolation besides one female friend, so the pressure of what I wore in public was basically replaced with me just developing a serious "fuck you" attitude. In all honesty, even as a boy, nobody really gave me shit for long hair + skinny jeans, etc. People at registers literally cannot, and people in public don't give much of a fuck, as long as youre not manly as fuck in a dress with lipstick. You'd be surprised how much you can get away with. I only ever had issues when two redneck alphas I worked with saw me outside work, and the next day when they asked and jabbed my answer to them was "yeah, what, do you have a problem?" They backed off it. The best thing you can do to explore any of this, even through transition, is to develop a real heavy "fuck you" attitude, while remaining non confrontational. If you're just buying a few pairs of underwear, arguably the hardest to avoid attention buying (bras are worse, because of more specific sizing), and you're not buying a wig and a dress and a pair of heels or something totally crossdressery, nobody bats an eye usually. Find a TJ Maxx for anything else. Only women shop there and work there and even in a redneck town nobody cared that I was buying women's shirts. It helps if youre already wearing a fem tank top and slim jeans or something, because it makes it look more like you know what you're doing.
>>
>>8861865
Thank you for the advice, but crossdressing would just make me look even worse. That's part of the reason I chose to go the opposite way you did.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.