[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: hrt.jpg (1.72 MB, 2344x2203)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Previous thread: >>8927848
>>
>qhi is going to jew me again and not give me muh progy.
>louisvilleanon here
>>
Did anyone start to get really thirsty/dry mouth on cypro? Ive no other bad effects and i think it's working to stop erections. 25mg in the mornings with food.
>>
Are there affordable patches in QHI or Inhouse? If there is, how much should I use them with cypro?
>>
is it bad if I sometimes up my cypro dose from 25mg to 50mg for a few days?
(it doesn't work as well as it used to anymore, but 50mg makes my eyes turn yellow in the long run, so I'm not allowed to keep it at that dose)

not asking about health concerns, I'm just sensitive to cypro.
I'm just wondering if it maybe makes my T spiking if I go back to 25mg a few days later?
imo it should be fine, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>8960041
>eyes turn yellow
wtf
you sure your livers fine dude?
>>
Reposting from last thread for other opinions. I've been on 20mg of estradiol that I inject once every 2 weeks and I went to my 3 month check up last month and my doctor said that they don't usually raise the dosage after I asked... >_>

PLZ help, should i go somewhere where they'll give me a higher dosage or nah? Is this normal??
>>
>>8960104
What are your estradiol blood levels?
>>
>>8959642
>lewisvilleanon here
Kek
I live right next to your city
Guess I'm not the only trans fag around here
>>
>>8960131
I haven't gotten a blood test with them yet. There is definite changes like skin is softer, breast growth to the point where you can see if I just wear a shirt. I'm just worried that my transition is going to take longer
>>
>>8960133
>tfw found a channer in your state
tell me about yourself.
>>
>>8959642
yea its happened 4 times in a row for me i got tracking this time tho, but i guess it doesnt matter.....
>>
>>8960243
>fool me once

Seriously?
4 times?
>>
>>8960235
Eeeh I'm not that interesting.
I'm 23 and have been repressing for a while cause I need more financial independence before transitioning.

Good news is that I just got a nice new corporate job and soon I'll have my own insurance covered and can start HRT soon. Feels bad starting at 23 but I think I'm doing better than some of the mtf's in their 30's.
>>
>>8960289
louisvilleanon here
1st time
>ordered 5pack of 84progy pills
>tracking said it got shipped on june 2nd
>wait a whole 15working days
>call them up
>they tell me to call ups
>package truck has not gotten the order
>wait a few more days
>email qhi
>they tell me the order has been shipped because the payment has always been made
>wait a few more days and give up
2nd time
>order 1pack of 84pills
>get an email from them saying payment is too low and payment has been sent anyways
>tracking has been on shipped since the 19th of last month
>>
>>8960066

yes I am.
some people react sensitive to cypro, and the bilirubin levels rise.
all my blood values are perfectly healthy, I could also drink a ton on 25mg and nothing happens
however, if I take 50mg and no alcohol, mi bilirubin rises, and I get the yellow eyes.
it's purely from cypro, only a few rare cases react to cypro like that.
>>
>>8960299
27yo couch potato neet here.
came out to my family at age 19
doctor was just about to sign me up for hormones but my mom just had to say something about her getting grandkids [ been single since 07 and the 3rd grade before that/still a virgin ].
she still has hopes of me getting a western female in the current year because my chad brother has his life together and his getting married to a walmart landwhale in 5days but gets triggered HARD if i talk about sexdolls.

>view my brother's goybook
>>see post not made by him but he is tagged in it
>family member asking for pictures of me granny and tells everyone else to tag everyone in granny's pictures
>EVERY SINGLE FAMILY MEMBER IS TAGGED BUT ME
>family member that are going to my brother's wedding do not contact me even tho they could had asked my brother for my number
what do they mean by this?
is it because he has a better life than i do and is the extrovert in the family?

but besides that, am a smart-but-lazy smelly couch potato neet that plays nintentoddler games and listens to the aesthetics.
>>
So, I've been on 100mg of Spiro and 2mg of estro daily for about a month now, has been going good but am getting doubts/fears. Due to being in the UK and being unable to get hrt through the nhs due to "Mental health complications" I started grey-marketing far too late.

I'm 23m, 5'11" and in shape. I'm already a little bit feminine but am having major fears about not passsing, and I'd rather just be a girly guy than a halfway-mutant.

Any advice on hrt for femboying it up without going too far? Been looking into bica/ralox/estro but have no real clue what kind of doses I should be hitting desu, so interested what doses others take and what I should look into.

Not perma-fucking my body in the long run is also a plus too.
>>
>>8960381
...you let them stop you for almost a decade because of "grandkids"?
I'm sorry, but also why girl? Holy shit.
>>
>>8960381
>doctor was just about to sign me up for hormones but my mom just had to say something about her getting grandkids

Wow parents sure love to block their full grown adult kids. Please try to make your own decisions going forward if you can.

I was also a vidja playing couch potato before but I've started running a lot lately. Maybe exercise would help you out as well.

Good luck on getting moans tho. Man I can't wait to get started on them soon.

>>8960395
>I'd rather just be a girly guy than a halfway-mutant
Eeey mah nibba
Femboy meds are kinda tricky. I'm not sure how many people actually have success with it in the longrun but maybe try and ask /femgen/ for some pointers. It seems like a meme but maybe it works for some people.
>>
>>8960381
here

>tfw so thirsty for hormone stuff to atleast grow big tits that you bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/112360093984

how big will my tits grow?
>bought 3packs
>each pack comes with 180 pills/750mg[total]
>they say take 2 a day
>>
>>8960447
>Femboy meds are kinda tricky. I'm not sure how many people actually have success with it in the longrun but maybe try and ask /femgen/ for some pointers. It seems like a meme but maybe it works for some people.

I dunno, I guess its just easier to accept being a feminine guy than a masculine girl for me? Totally don't wanna risk uncanny valley but I wanna do something about the dysphoria.

I'd just like to be actually feminine.
>>
>>8960442
my mom whines until she gets her way so i did not talk about it because did not wanna make a scene.
my mom is one of those females that HAS to have the last word and you cannot win because she is married to a beta who will do whatever she says.
i have tried to talk to her a few times when i was like 24 but she said you cannot just order pills and whatnot online - a doctor MUST prescribe you them because it is the law.
>doctors here are all the jewish stereotype

>>8960447
i moved out in jan of this year. she is in the phase of wondering why i do not visit/call her anymore after she made my old room into another empty guest room.
my life is like a sol manga. i do go out when it is an 'anon goes to the food store episode' also i have a behavior therapist come for an hour every 2 weeks. we drive around listening to vaporwave and eat fastfood.
>>
>>8960454
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU BUY ANON

I have no idea what this is and there's no reviews so I dunno. It just looks so sketch. Oh well it's only $7 I guess.

>>8960470
I'm just saying it's a tricky road to go down. I feel like I'm in a similar situation. I wanna make myself more girly but I also don't wanna be a masculine girl as well. It's just tricky cause a lot of the "femboys" end up doing a full transition later on or detransition. Not saying that'll happen to you it's just something to consider.

>>8960482
>my mom whines until she gets her way so i did not talk about it because did not wanna make a scene.
Yeah my parents weren't accepting of me either when I came out but you kind of have to move on from that experience and get on HRT without their approval. It sucks but you have to have control over your own life. I get along with my parents really well but I've also had to accept that they won't approve of what I do with my body.
>>
>>8959540
Im starting to selfmed prometrium/progesterone and curious about dosages.
So far I found out you cycle it starting with 100mg on day 1 going on with 200 til day 13 and 100mg on day 14. Is that fine?
Should yu cycle it at all?
>>
What is best estrogen patch I can buy with Cypro on QHI or InhousePharmacy?
>>
Does delivery of estrogen matter significantly? I heard patch and injections were better than oral, but patches are expensive and there are no injections on QHI and inhouse.
>>
>>8959540
>wouldnt dare bring up gender neutral feelings to parents (much less trans if it gets to that point)
>messing around with transDIY sounds like a bad idea
>apparently your average doc will let you be a "hon"

guess i'll be shaving my face everyday, fondling my hairy moobs and experiment with nail polish as I slowly grow up to be RuPaul
>>
>>8960753
Are you asking where to get injections?
>>
>>8960514
>tfw just bought 540pills of the strongest female hormone estrogen
>each bottle has 60pills in it
>bought 9bottles for 22usd
>3bottles has a total of 750mg
>people who had taken this gotten Acups within a few weeks when starting
imagine what 540days will do..

who / M A D M A N / here?
>>
>>8961222
keep us posted you literal crazy person
>>
>>8961222
You're going to be really dissapointed to know you can buy pueraria mirifica for like $50/kg on alibaba.
Some companies will even extract the miroestrol for you.
>>
So how does smoking marijuana affect hrt? I’m about to start taking cypro and estrofem, should I quit smoking dope to maximize he effects or does it not really matter? I’ve heard marijuana actually lowers testosterone, so I’m unsure ig
>>
Should I transition or stay as male?
>>
>>8961341
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/marijuana-and-skin_n_4214041.html
>>
So is qhi or customs or whatever gonna Jew me out of my medication? I live in the US, Wisconsin specifically. I ordered a bottle of cypro and two bottles of Elleste Solo, it shipped on like the 26th, I know it’s supposed to take like three weeks to arrive, but either way I’m concerned. Anyone know what causes some shipments to never arrive? I had no idea people were having problems with qhi
>>
>>8960142
>>8960104
I did some quick research on 20 mg estradiol valerate injected every two weeks, and that seems like a fairly high dose already. A higher dose would be getting into pseudopregnancy territory, so I can see why they wouldn't want to raise it higher. Your estradiol levels should be way higher than the typical pill popper.
>>
>>8960454
There's no telling what's actually in those things. You need pretty high doses of pueraria to really accomplish anything, and it will probably make you violently ill.
If it were me I wouldn't dare take any of them.
>>
why is our mascot Purple Ranma
>>
>>8961879
Does anyone even know who made that infographic?
>>
Should estrace be taken sublingually? If not, which type of estrogen is made to be taken sublingually? Heard sublingual use more effective than oral.
>>
>>8961027

No, I am curious on how much delivery of HRT matters.
>>
>>8959540
How dangerous is it to take AA or estrogen to like, try it out?
>>
>>8961899
Micronized estradiol works sublingually. Based on my personal experience and what other anons have said Teva estradiol seems to dissolve the fastest, in 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>8961972

How do I know whether estradiol is micronized? I am looking over inhouse and QHI, but none of them specify whether it is micronized or not.
>>
Does type of cypro matter? I see that there are two types: procur and andocur. I am on estrace if it matters.
>>
>>8961243
As another person, how does PM go with Estradiol and Cypro? Does it help if you take them all together?
>>
>>8962244
No. It is thought that miroestrol mimics the activity of estriol.
The only reason PM grows boobs in cis girls is cause they had low E. Postmenopausal women often report breast growth upon starting HRT. There's nothing special about PM and combining it with normal hrt is detrimental.
In low doses it may be beneficial though as long as you're not taking enough to exert significant estrogenic effects. Phytoestrogens have a lot of other health benefits
>>
I'm mostly repressing trans feels as hard as possible but looking to stop my hair loss to remain as feminine as I can... I'm on finnasteride but was looking into other options. Topical stuff like rogaine sounds like a bad time and I'm considering trying one of the andi androgens in OP to stop all DHT production. Is this.. does that make sense

how do most mtf girls deal with hair loss?
>>
>>8962267
What's wrong with rogaine?
I've used minoxidil for awhile and I've found it pretty decent.
>>
>>8962286
i already use topical stuff for psoriasis and don't want more stuff to grease up and weight my hair down, or know how they'll interact
>>
>>8960066
Isn't yellow a sign of kidney issues, not liver issues?
>>
>>8962267
there's no such thing as 'repression' because there are no innate gender identities to 'repress'
>>
Just got my prescription, 5mg fina, .5mg estrace fro three months then ill be able to get cypro.
>>
>>8962329
Ah. I only use it on my temples so it's not too bad in small amounts.
It does have propylene glycol in it which makes the spot you applied greasy for about 1hr unfortunately. If you used it all over your head it may get slightly gross lol
>>
>>8962353
you can repress feelings anon

>>8962387
yeah, having to apply it to a large area of long hair sounds like a bad time, and i usually wake up pretty shortly before i have to leave so having to apply the stuff daily and then wait for it to dry and THEN do any hair styling, i don't think i could do
>>
>>8962092
Estrofem and elleste solo work sublingually. I think estrofem can take a long time to dissolve. I don't know about elleste solo. They're the same thing with somewhat different fillers.
>>
>>8962742
>They're the same thing with somewhat different fillers
Has this ever been confirmed? I'm doubtful.
Why don't the shit cunts at qhi have a description for Elleste Solo.
Why doesn't it show up when you search for estradiol?
>>
Ok, so. I'm totally unpassable. Transition would never be an option and I wonder about hrt strictly for mental effects with as few physical changes possibles
>>
4chan meme'd me, I got my package of skittles. Now,

50mg bica straight?
and instantly take ralox?
>>
>>8963083
Yeah I guess. Enjoy the hairloss though, might be an idea to grab some fin or dut whilst you're at it.
>>
Yellow is a general symptom. Could be either, or a number of other issues. Not a good sign though.
>>
>>8963207
Too expensive desu. This order already bled me dead.
>>
Anyone here deal with hip changes? The joints in my hips feel all out of wack and have been randomly hurting every day for weeks, I don't know if it's growth or rotation, but it's uncomfortable, I want some relief! Is there anything I can really do, it's effecting my sleep
>>
>>8963418
painkills
>>
>>8963418
Exercise more.
>>
So, I am doing cypro and estrogen HRT in secret of my endo because I have bad side effect with spiro and they prescribed me fina instead. Few months from now, clinic will give me Comprehensive Metabolic Panel blood test, which will test E, T levels, Kidney and liver damage according to him. Is this blood test enough? If not, where do you guys get blood test for cypro/estrogen? Do I have to test for prolactin as well?
>>
>>8964294
Have you ever had your thyroid hormones checked? That can be useful.
With prolactin you want to watch for nipple discharges. If you're getting that you'll definitely want to be tested.
Privatemdlabs.com is the goto place for DIY blood testing in the US.
>>
>>8964359

So, I need to check E, T levels, Kidney, liver damage, prolactin and thyroid hornones? Do all of then needed to be checked?
>>
>>8964435
I don't get my prolactin checked, so my doctor at least doesn't see a need. Nipple discharges can be a sign of high prolactin levels, so if you get something like that it ought to be checked.
I have had thyroid levels checked from time to time. You should get them checked at least once.
The tests your endo wants are the most important ones.
I also get a complete blood count and a lipid profile.
>>
>feel psychologically better on hormones
>but constantly feel ill and it's making my eczema worse
Will the ill feelings go? I've been on for about 3 weeks.
>>
>>8964294
Hiding shit from your endo is generally a terrible idea.

>>8964477
I agree with anon here but procatin should be checked at least once anyways.

>>8964648
Too little information to guess. A lot of this shit is try it and see if it works anyways.
>>
>>8964648
i felt less tired and ill after a few months but still feel that way a little. idk anything about eczema eccept my dad has it lol. Overall hrt is more important then both those things
>>
>>8959540

Ranma is going to be a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>8964693

Then I am risking getting kicked out of the clinic and they refuse to give me any AA except fina, which is not AA in first place. Their blood test is cheap so I want to stay on until i get myself another doc. I know it is stupid, but I am crappy situation here. I will probably tell them I am taking cypro after first blood test.
>>
what blood test i need to order on bica ralox? already ordered e2, t, prolactin, tsh, alt/ast.

ps bloodwork already costs me so much pls spare
>>
I'm 3 months hrt and shedding so much hair on some days, like 4-6 strands in the shower and more throughout the day just sitting around. Temples are regrowing though, is this normal? I'm on 50mg cypro, 2mg sublingual E twice a day, and 2mg progynova before bed
>>
>>8965176
4-6 strands doesn't seem like much to me, though I know you said some more come out. If your temples are regrowing I wouldn't worry.
Why take progynova instead of adding another sublingual E?
>>
File: Hair coming out.jpg (367 KB, 1013x1200)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>8965176
>4-6 in the shower
Anon please that is like below average, you are totally fine. Complain when you start seeing shit like this, these are all the strands I caught in my fingers while showering ONE time after shampooing and conditioning. Not even counting what went down the drain, just wrapped on my fingers.
>>
>>8965189
>Why take progynova instead of adding another sublingual E?
I take it so(I hope/assume) my E doesn't dip as low between each sublingual dose. I'd like to know if the estrone from the progynova will screw my estradiol absorption up though

>>8965196
ok, I feel better now, how does that much hair loss even happen
>>
>>8965202
From what I've seen sublingual never drops below oral estradiol for at least 24 hours if you're taking 1 mg or more, which you obviously are. If you took 2 mg 8 hours apart you'd always be better off than with the progynova.
>>
>>8965202
Honestly I wish I knew. I'm using dutasteride and have a DHT test currently processing, so we'll see if thats the culprit or if its a hormonal balance thing like low E. Otherwise I have no idea.
>>
Is anybody DIY on Cypro here? How is it going? As long as I do my research and do blood test every three months, I will be generally ok, right?
>>
>>8965220
been on cypro for a few months, absolutely 0 side effects, blood tests came back recently and my liver is perfect
>>
>>8965196
I get this much coming out from my hair in the shower all the time. I thought it was normal?

Granted I wash my hair like 2-3 times a week so it isn't dry
>>
>>8965137
You would also want a PSA test if you are using PSA levels to guide bicalutamide dosage. Otherwise, determining bicalutamide dosage would be more difficult, but I do not think any femboys are using PSA levels for this anyway.
>>
>>8964976
Why are you going all wildcat in the first place?
>>
>>8965220
Cypro will only "kill" you in two situations
1- You already have liver disease due to heavy drinking for 3+ years or genetic problems
2- You're fucking taking 100mg+/day
3- You're allergic to it for some reason

In the first situation you'll know it because of your terrible behavior.
In the second situation rip in peace
In the third situation you'll notice severe allergic reactions a long time before they hurt you and you just need to stop it and cry bc you'll need to be a pisshon now.

Didn't start yet but i've been researching for some time.. I'll start at 25mg to make sure.
>>
>>8965241
tfw taking finasteride for 1.5 years before so PSA testing is useless on me...
>>
Ligaments are responsible for pelvic tilt: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamasurgery/article-abstract/546242
>>
>>8966425
You typically just need to multiple the PSA level by 2 if you are on a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor n
>>
>>8966482
Hip matrix.
>>
Which is better: Cypro and Bica? I am deciding between these two. What are the Bica's downsides? I heard that Bica doesn't lower T level so you can't test its effectiveness through blood test. If you can't measure Bica's effectiveness through T-levels, how do you know it is working?
>>
>>8960570
My doctor has me on 200mg 10 days then off for 18.
Side effects: mood swings, according to my doc I've gotten 'curvier', sometimes weird elation, vivid dreams and I sleep like a baby.
Gonna switch to 100mg days 1 and 14 and 200mg in between
>>
>>8961903
It matters a bit. Get your estrone(E1), estriol(E3) and estradiol(E2) levels checked.
If you have high estrone compared to estradiol, change your method of intake. This is a big problem with oral estrogens.
Estradiol should be higher than estrone and estriol usually from 200-400 pg/ml
Estriol should be little to none, if you have high estriol than you're producing too much progesterone and pregnenalone. If you're experience morning sickness like symptoms then you probably have high estriol. Cut your cypro dose and cholesterol intake.
Estrone and Estriol have 4% and <1% of the effectiveness as Estradiol respectively.
The problem is primarily with oral estrogen metabolizing into other forms(E1 mostly) rather than attaching to estrogen receptors and thus you have a less potent estrogen competing for estrogen receptors.
>>
>>8967194
bica is essentially a light anti androgen. Instead of making you have no testosterone, it makes your body "not care" about the test. this lets some things still work such as your dick, and you will continue to grow, but you wont get masculene. On the other hand cypro does everything bica does, and stops production, and contains progesterone. Its the most powerfull of the AAs
>>
>>8959540
you need to update the op image 50mg cypro is just an increased risk of liver damage with no benefit
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316287244_Is_a_lower_dose_of_cyproterone_acetate_as_effective_at_testosterone_suppression_in_transgender_women_as_higher_doses
>>
File: 1507040680467.png (2.18 MB, 1408x5896)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>8959540
these kind of threads make me so angry..

stop trying to fool gullible kids into something they will regret for the rest of their short lives you fucking kike.

you dont heal a schizophrenic patient by telling him to indulge his visions and paranoia.

therapy is the answer! stop falling for the kike pharma!

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/
>>
>>8968512
>pharma jew
This is exclusively an american problem
>>
File: 1410651268116.jpg (9 KB, 250x237)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>8968512
>falling for the SRS meme
>ever
>>
>>8968637
well, it always starts with HRT.. next thing you know its not "enough" anymore.

also HRT is already bad enough.. notice how so many posts ITT are people recommending medication to fight the effects of some other medication..

there's even a guy saying losing hair is normal.. how the fuck is that normal.

people please dont fall for this shit.. the science isnt there yet, maybe never will. only complications will come of this. there are other ways..
>>
File: Ayy.png (42 KB, 659x331)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Is this correct?
>>
>>8967194
PSA levels can be used to measure bicalutamide effectiveness, a reduction in PSA levels of 90% should indicate effectiveness.
>>
>>8968743
Get cyprotone (procur) instead of spiro for your AA.
>>
Hey /lgbt/, I've been thinking about crossplaying and just in general becoming more feminine-looking, should I go about taking bicalc and estrofem? I don't think I'm really transgender, though, so is it worth blowing lots of money on this? Also, how long should I take the meds?
>>
is 50mg bica and 1.25mg finasteride enough to avoid negative effects of DHT?

also how fast do people usually grow tits using bica alone?
>>
>>8968592

But, really what happened to her? SRS didn't go well, I guess?
>>
how long until I lose erections?
>>
>>8969213
The choice is pretty binary:

If you don't want to physically become a woman, you shouldn't take hormones.

If you do want to physically become a woman, you should get on estradiol injections and cyproterone ASAP.

So, what makes you think you aren't trans if you're even considering hormones?
>>
>>8969669
Leaving aside /pol/ meme cherrypicking and distortions, she went to Suporn, and while he does good work, recovery is more difficult from his surgeries than is typical for other surgeons. My understanding is that she's happier now.
Just don't believe these /pol/ memes. They usually have a kernel of truth, but the way they cherry pick, take things out of context, and even outright make things up means that the end result is a lie.
>>
>>8970149
I think I would be being dishonest with myself if I transitioned. I don't know how to explain it, if I could press a button and become a girl I probably would, but then again transitioning is a lot more difficult and time-consuming than that.
I think the thing is, I have no innate problems with being male, it doesn't feel 'off' or anything. I have a naturally docile personality and I'm subby, but I don't think being a mildly effeminate male is enough to count as 'discomfort' with my own gender so as to validate my transition.
I talk a lot about validation, but it's a big factor since I wouldn't be transitioning out of not being able to live as a man
>>
>>8968512
Schizophrenia is a psychotic mental illness, Gender Dysphoria is a disputed mental disorder. You treat different issues with different treatments, because they have different outcomes, anon.
Plenty more people have become vegetables or died from anti-psychotics and psych wards failing them. Should we stop those treatments even though the rate of care is clearly increasing?
>>
Is it better to start taking est right away, or wait until your test levels fall into the female range first?

I've read that "good" endos wait, and that taking est before you drop test is a waste of money, but it seems a lot if people here start both est and AA's at the same time.
>>
>>8970864
you can wait or not, doesnt really matter. The estro will have effects even if you have high t, so id just do both, a month of estro is like 14$
>>
>>8969230
Should be enough to reduce the worst effects of DHT. Dut would be even better but see how you go on Fin first. Growing tits on bica alone is variable, but probably more mild then gets thrown around here. Combining with fin would be a surefire way to grow tits brutally fast though. Defs will need ralox if it's something you want to try to avoid.
>>
>>8969230
Just so you're aware using AAs by themselves can have side effects similar to eunuchs. I believe bica is less likely to cause it but depression and tiredness can be pretty severe in the long-term. Like requiring 10 hrs of sleep a day can take its toll.
>>
>>8971040
eh i just go to bed early, but thats with estro too.
>>
>>8971056
Well if you take sex hormones you're not a eunuch. But sex hormones not only regulate your circadium rhythm they reduce the need for sleep whether it's testosterone or estrogen.
>>
>>8971059
>they reduce the need for sleep
[citation required]
>>
>>8971072
Wat it's not even obscure topic
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249406/
>>
>>8971076
It's also pretty well known that bodybuilders abusing androgens develop pretty severe insomnia. I think it's very well accepted that sex steroids play a big role in sleep regulation.
>>
>>8962742

2 mg estrofem takes forever to dissolve. Like 30 mins
>>
Fuck lgbt
>>
>>8971676
I wonder if they would dissolve better if you crushed them into a powder first. It might be hard getting all the powder under your tongue though.
>>
>>8971678
Take your skittles, girl.
>>
Does anyone else not get sedated from cypro? I've taken it in the morning with no negative consequences.
>>
I haven't experienced any of the side effects of spironolactone or estrogen. Is there something wrong? Should I up my dose?
>>
>>8971951
How long have you been on them, and at what dosages?
>>
>>8971955
I've been on them for about 5 days. I'm on Spiro 100mg and Estradiol Valerate 2mg
>>
>>8971964
> 5 days.
kek might want to wait a little longer
>>
is hrt supposed to give you dimples because i got dimples in the last few months kinda
>>
>>8964648
>3 weeks
It takes a month or two for your body to stop expecting testosterone.

Eczema can respond badly to changes in hormone balance, but estrogen's effects on skin may make it better in the long run. I used to get nasty patches on my thighs and groin every 6 months or so, but I've been on hrt a year now and all I have is some contact eczema on my hands. It's also responsive to stress, so i think the psych effects make a difference.
>>
File: 1476276656736.gif (456 KB, 500x375)
456 KB
456 KB GIF
I've been on HRT for four years, since I was 17. Been on pretty much the same dose the whole time after the initial increase. Most effects have been great but I am flat as all fuck.

I'm on 100mg cypro (high I know but apparently my T was just stubborn) and 6mg of progynova. I take it all at night. Anything I should change up? Different medication, try progesterone? Or am I just DFC forever?
>>
So my endo gave me fina as an AA so I got to wait until January for cypro now =/ any chance I'll get any results? Or am I being memed, it costs like $2 for 100days though.
>>
>>8972281
i doubt it. If you just qui one box of cypro it should be here in like a month
>>
>>8972281
you could also claim you are alleygyc to fina
>>
>>8972299
Yeah I'm just not sure it's worth making the relationship sour
>>
>>8972332
tell your endo that you know all this. He isnt going to get angry at you and secretly perscribe shit drugs, he already has anyway
>>
>>8972075
I didn't get dimples but my freckles multiplied.
>>
>>8972170
You shouldn't need progesterone with cypro since it's a progestin itself.
>>
>>8971032
didn't realize fin would allow gyno to happen.. maybe low doses of spiro and estrogen is a better option in that case, which is what I have now.
>>
>>8971032

Is Bica result in smaller breast? I guess Cypro is more effective in the end.
>>
Just a question, I know spiro and cypro are pretty mainstream, but what about bica? Is it used by Trans clinics for transition?
>>
Hello,

I am getting a bit old but thinking about it nonetheless. Must I absolutely see a doctor for anything at all, are there no alternatives in which I could self-medicate a bit?

Everybody treats me like the maid of the house and it doesn't feel like I ever cared to be like what I'm biologically supposed to represent.

Any feedback welcome.
>>
>>8972607
If you self medicate and are older, be cautious with your doses at first. Get a blood test, which you can do easily through privatemdlabs.com in most of the US except for a few east coast states. It's especially important that you not have liver problems. You shouldn't smoke at all, keep drinking to a minimum, and avoid drug use. If you're on any prescription meds you should check for possible interactions or whether they put additional stress on your liver.
>>
>>8962942
https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/20971
They dont describe it because they want to make money.
>>
>>8972281
finasteride is not an AA, it's a 5-AR inhibitor.
>>
File: 1381127759719.png (417 KB, 800x1000)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
Okay, that's it. Help me embrace my illness, /HRTGen/.

I want to go M2F, but I want to start discretely.
Currently I have long hair, but also a beard. If I go with hormones, can I keep my beard, to hide feminization of my face from others?
I want to be prettier, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable yet with growing big breasts.
Can I start with estrogen already? Should I consider lower dosage? Can it have any undesired effects in the future?

What hormones should I get?
Where can I get hormones from in EU? Getting them on prescription is not an option for now in my case.
>>
>>8973659
Yeah, I know thats why I said used as one. Just trying to avoid spiro since the side effects suck.
>>
>>8973659
different anon here but should I take finasteride if im already taking
>50mg cypro
>100mg progesterone
>6mg estrodiol
all taken at once in the morning?

I do have history of mpb before hrt.
I know some trannies do take finnastride while on hrt but idk if its really necessary or not.
>>
>>8974093
You're stuck with your beard unless you do laser/electro. Beard hair is evil and is the most stubbornly persistent hair.
I'm not sure about the long-term effects of a low dose. I know you'll feminize more slowly, what I don't know is to what extent you'll ruin your feminization, such as limiting boob size.
Look at the OP graphic and links for some tips. I hope your country isn't one with strict customs that seizes med shipments.
>>
>>8974121
If your T levels are nuked you shouldn't need fina. If you're not seeing any hair loss on your current HRT then you shouldn't need it.
>>
>>8974133
okay thx!
>>
File: 1502683448343.jpg (66 KB, 641x906)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
What is the first day/week/month of hrt like?

I'm thinking about finally overcoming my panic attacks/anxiety and starting today. I need to know the truth to be prepared as i'm in the middle of alot of stressful situations (College). I'll take 25mg cypro during 2 weeks ~ 1 month, then start E when it arrives in mail.

I'm even thinking about splitting the cypro dose every 12 hours (i know it's not necessary but some anon said that it helped her with depression indulced by cypro so who knows)

>>8974093
Whoa i'm 100% in the exactly same situation, i hope things work out for you. As far as i learned during some years researching:

>can I keep my beard, to hide feminization of my face from others?
Apparently yes and it probably won't "reduce" as it can happen with body hair. Save for laser or electrolysis if you wish to go fulltime someday.

Can I start with estrogen already?
People generally do AA's alone for like a week then start E (to make sure you won't have side effects with one or the other). You start with a lower E dose then increase it after blood tests. As for the AA's, it depends if you're taking Cypro (Start at 50/25mg and lower it as changes happen) or Spiro (Start low and increase later).

>Should I consider lower dosage? Can it have any undesired effects in the future?
I've read many different opnions about this and i still don't know which one is true. Some say low dosages would put you under female E levels thus decreasing changes (if any happen). Others say low dosage is actually the best way to go as it allows the body to slowly (and effectively) develop changes and you'll end up with the best result possible.

I'm planning mainly to stop masculinization so lower dosages should be ideal. But idk if there's risk of depressionpstheoporosis due to low E in blood.

>What hormones should I get?
Depends if you'd rather have spiro side effects or mess with cypro (read about both).
>>
>>8974261
With cypro depression, try B12 vitamin supplements if it comes in, apparently the depression is caused by a lack of it. I ordered some just in case and started on 25mg with breakfast cypro alone, same plan to start E soon, been 2 weeks.

Effects so far have been much dryer mouth 4-8 hours after taking (this is why I switched to taking them in the mornings, Id wake up at night and my throat would be in agony without water), erections don't happen when Im slightly aroused by something, only when Im completely taken by something, and my mind is clear of lewd when I wake up.

Also, starting E first is totally viable, since it may have such an effect early you know you can start at a lower dosage of cypro like 12.5 or 25mg. Also to check if youre reacting to it etc etc.
>>
Anyone here have experience with starting progesterone after being on HRT for a few years, or just taking it in general?
Did it have any effect on breast grown or fat distribution even after the effects of normal HRT have finished? And if so, how much of a difference did it make? And are there any major health risks from it?
I've been on spiro and estradiol for about 4 years now and I've still only got conetits and slightly gaunt facial features, I was hoping progesterone might help with those
>>
why is everyone talkign about hairloss on bica, i thought it blocked dht??
>>
>>8974633
Bica doesn't actually blocks DHT in low dosages. It actually increases DHT unless you're taking a high (and unhealthy) dosage.
>>
>>8974645
source pls? even if u take it with E?
>>
>>8974519
>Anyone here have experience with starting progesterone after being on HRT for a few years, or just taking it in general?
Yes. It was like taking testosterone. I stopped that and I'm not touching it again. Face broke out, body hair growth, darker vellus hairs, feeling lousy, skin generally worse besides the breaking out.
>>
>>8974313
Is cypro depression caused solely by B12 defficiency? No side effects from taking the med itself (like the dry mouth)?

I was expecting worse things desu. Did you had any side effect mentally, whether good or bad, besides the arousal part? Something to do with anxiety or low energy?
>>
>>8974799
Afaik the root cause of cypro depression hasn't been nailed, it could be just hormonal differences? Wiki though says under CPA -> depression: "Vitamin B12 deficiency induced by CPA might also or alternatively be a critical factor" and further lists anxiety and fatigue as the major signs of a deficiency in B12. From anecdote, it seems people tend to feel a lot better after taking B12 after experiencing depression and fatigue on cypro, so it's definitely worth a shot.

Cypro has very little side effects, Ive seen basically nothing about anyone reporting a dry mouth so Im actually wondering if it's a very mild allergic reaction to something, maybe the pill is doing it, idk.
Two weeks isn't really enough for stuff like that to settle in, so no I haven't experienced any other mental side effects yet. But yeah, cypro is a lot safer than the stigma it gets. It's also extremely easy to estimate dosages for unlike spiro. Ideally you wont even notice youre taking it for a week or two if you start at 25mg.
>>
>>8974852
Oh ya, I forgot to mention the obvious liver issues. If you're older, this may be a problem, check this and thryoid before you mess around with hormones. If you're healthy/haven't trashed your body and <25, this shouldnt be a major concern, especially at 25mg or less.
>>
>>8974093
> Help me embrace my illness,
You're not gonna be able to until you stop calling it that.
>>
>>8974852
>>8974935
Really nice to know this, thank you very much!

I'm expecting everything to go ok, i'm still 18 and didn't drink -that- much (i don't do it anymore because it's either alcohol or cypro. i was already concerned when taking finasteride, so hopefully things will go ok until i can get some blood tests in a few months.

Thank you again.
>>
>>8974689
Well fuck, I'd heard that it might help with breast development and fat distribution but now I'm a bit hesitant...
Anyone else have a better experience using progesterone? I remember hearing that there were different types and some were more effective, iirc the kind I heard worked best was "micronized" progesterone or something like that? Or does anyone else have any suggestions that might help with boob growth and fat distribution on the face?
>>
So, I heard Progestagens vastly boost breast growth, is that even true?
>>
Anyone ordered from Asset Chemist recently? Their prescription policy makes me think it's not possible to order from them without one but maybe it's just a legal thing to cover themselves?

Their bica is cheap but I don't want to just waste money
>>
>>8975141
I've been thinking about this. I've had SRS and am not taking AAs. Progesterone is a precursor of testosterone so it's possible it's converting partly to testosterone, maybe in the adrenal glands. If you're taking AAs that shouldn't be as much of a problem. However I'm not taking AAs so that could explain why I was getting those bad side effects. This is hon science but is the best theory I have.
Cypro is a strong progestin so you wouldn't need progesterone if you're using it. Spiro on the other hand does not replace progesterone.
>>
>>8972479
Fin has a pretty low chance for gyno on it’s own (I got a very mild sub-clinical form of gyno on it) but fin combined with bica would definitely cause severe gyno.
>>
Just started hrt a few days ago, anyone else have issues falling asleep? Is my insomnia worse (I normally get 5-6hrs but I'm getting 3-4 now) or just excited you think.
>>
>>8976320
Yes. I went from 2 to 4 mg estradiol and I can't sleep. I feel wired.
>>
>>8976335
Ugh at least it's not just me. Back to trying to sleep.
>>
>>8976360
I'm finally starting to crash. It's been 8 hours since I took my pill. Good night.
>>
So starting hormones soon; should I take cypro for a week or something then get on E?
>>
What happened to lupron? anyone dared enough to order off alibaba and injected the preparation to themself?

and lifed to tell the tale?
>>
tfw my face feels more masculine 2 months on hrt than when i started
>>
>>8976573
That's what i'll do tbqh, not a rule but iirc doctors make their patients do this to male sure there are no allergic reactions.

>>8976082
What are the chances of getting gyno on Finas? I had small gyno before but kind of noticed they got a bit larger, even after losing weight...

>>8976320
Spiro/Cypro? I've heard that people on Cypro have an easier time sleeping because of how tired they feel but idk

>>8977005
Probably a placebo but maybe facial muscles shrinked a bit and your face bones are a bit more proeminent? Wait for facial fat changes
>>
>>8975943
bump
>>
I'm super concerned with the monetary aspects of HRT.

I'm /poorfag/ with no insurance and with a bunch of other mental illnesses and I already can't pay those bills.
>>
File: 1381207142936.jpg (147 KB, 640x480)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>8974128
I will try QHI, since they ship from within EU, so there shouldn't be (m)any problems, even though the country I'm currently living in seems pretty strict in this regard.

>>8974128
>>8974261
I'm aware that hormones do not affect all types of hair. Funnily, cancer treatment gets rid of your hair on head and face, but not on the body… Do not recommend.

From what I have researched, I think I will go for Bicalutamide and Cyproterone combination therapy, alternating them every other day, just need to check if there are any risks with that.
Bicalutamide for lowering effects of T and DHT, significantly increasing oestriadol, and generally being much safer than other AAs. I just need to check dosages. For monotherapy it could go as high as 150 mg/day, but I think that would be too much, I would rather aim for 25~50 mg. It's also quite expensive.
Cyproterone for lowering T levels, possibly going for dosage in range of 10~20 mg every other day, due to its high toxicity.

But what Estrogen product should I be taking? I think I might go for full dose.
Pills seem to be easiest to obtain, but would it be worth to look into other forms of administration? How can I know if pills I get are appropriate for sublingual (under tongue) use? Where can I look for patches?
QHI seems to be out of Estrofem, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

>>8975014
It's okay. I suffer from gender dysphoria/GID, and I want to solve it.
>>
>>8977419
maybe get a job.
you don't seem mentally ill.
>>
>>8977459
Thanks?

I take antipsychotics.
>>
File: 1503197131290.gif (981 KB, 500x418)
981 KB
981 KB GIF
I just took my first dose of Cypro and not dead yet, altrough anxiety is killing me. I have some questions about body changes:

As soon as i take this AA dose, my body hair should stop spreading, my masculine traits and all, right? The few vellus hair growing in my chest will disappear too?

What are the expected effects and in how much time i'll feel them?

Are energetics and meat good options to replace B12 deficiency? How much b12 do i need? Is it in a daily basis?
>>
>>8977546
No, your body hair will become thinner and lighter in appearance, but will not stop growing. You might want to wax it (it will hurt), or shave it (but effects will not be as good).

Only Cypro will make you less masculine, it's AA, not estrogen. You might become more androgynous.
You will probably not feel the effects (unless you run into problems), as the progress will be gradual. Better take a pictures of yourself, starting today, every week. You might not like photos, but will not regret it. You will be able to compare yourself before and after.
>>
>>8977406

Should I take cypro/estrogen before I sleep? I only eat brealfast and lunch so not much is in my stomach when I fall asleep.
>>
>>8977654
Thanks for the answer!

What about body hair from puberty that didn't appeared yet but is probably going to (or was, if i didn't start cypro), will it still appear? My father is really hairy and my upper body had nothing, but a few months ago little hair started to appear everywhere (which made me desperate to start hrt).
>>
>>8978585
If little hair only just appeared you should be fine. The hair shouldn't get worse.
>>
>>8978585
If you are on AA, you shouldn't grow thick male hair on your body. Female hair will be natural.
It doesn't apply to pubic hair, which is different from normal hair.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_hair
>>
File: results 10-9-17.png (36 KB, 705x260)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>8959540
Yeah so this sublingual Estrofem isn't working so well. I guess its time for patches. For reference I've been on all this for the last 6 months.
>>
>>8978613
Unless you are susceptible to hirsuitism
>>
>>8978671
No, that's actually too high level of testosterone in females, and AA medications are being used to counteract it.
If anon is on AA, there should be no case of hirsuitism.
>>
>>8978700
Doesn't always work. My sister had hirsuitism and cypro did nothing. Her insurance covered her to get complete electrolysis.
Body hair is just a bitch.
>>
>>8978661
That's terrible, 95.6. I was getting that with 2 mg. Are you sure you were letting them fully dissolve and not swallowing stuff?
>>
>>8978765
I let it sit under my tongue for about an hour. And yeah, 95.6 is terrible. I wish I knew what was up but maybe pills just aren't the answer for me.
>>
>>8978661
what are your estrone levels at?
>>
Injections are the most consistent way to HRT, are they not?
>>
>>8978802
Didn't get those checked due to money, I know I really should have. Now that I have the DHT test out of the way I'll start getting estrone tests next time.
>>
>>8978832
Yeah, that *shouldn't* be the issue if you're taking your estrogen sublingually though, E1 being off is usually an effect of valerate oral stuff I think, like progynova. Crazy it's so low, your dosages are good.
>>
Is there any problem if i change from sublingual to oral(swallowed) pills suddenly?
>>
>>8979367
No, but if you get lower E levels from swallowing you might notice the difference.
>>
does HRT fill out your cheeks? my cheekbones arent super defined but i can still sort of see them when i turn my head and it fucks with me

im taking it regardless once i get my money up but just curious
>>
>>8961414
qhi shouldnt jew you, theyve no reputation of running with money and no reason to do so now
customs might get you, its chance effected by how big your order is and how its packages p much
give it a bit tho
>>
File: aunapHC.png (22 KB, 721x387)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
what is up with my estradiol?

i took 1 estrofem 12 hours before the test and im on 4mg per day split into 2 doses

i dont know how my e is so fucking low i already have noticeable af titties 7 months in?
>>
>>8981388
oh yeah and aa is 12.5 mg cypro
>>
Is pelvic tilt a thing if you start on HRT with 26?
>>
>>8981388
fuck it im gonna up to 6mg

it probably wont do shit but fuck it

should i kms because my e is so fucking low
>>
>>8974689
What were you on?
>>
File: 1493379992001-int.jpg (393 KB, 950x720)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Can neroleptics be combined with HRT? I know only that it is not allowed to take it with alcohol. I do not want to be dumb after that.
Help helper needed. Pls respond!
>>
>>8981469
Yes, you can. It doesnt affect each other
>>
File: DLjqQO9VwAAIBaK.jpg (85 KB, 640x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>tfw I stopped taking the meds my gender specialist told me to take and instead am self medding again on bica and raloxifene

who else here /devilish/
>>
>>8981471
Thank you, but I can not trust to anonymous. I'm so sorry [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
Is there any articles about the subject maybe?
>>
>>8981388
okay my value for E2 is equivalent to 21.8 pg/ml which is the vertical axis on this graph

extrapolating the first peak to 12 hrs gives me ~20 so maybe i should be okay if i up to 6 mg?
>>
How do I get bloods done in the uk?
>>
>>8978787
Have you considered that your pills might not be suited for sublingual administration? I'm pretty sure they need to be special kind, to be taken this way.
>>
>>8981491
I'm self-medding with bica as well. It's been great so far. I'm only 5 months in but I've had a ton of breast development and my sexual function has been preserved.
>>
File: Price_Estradiol.jpg (87 KB, 673x734)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>8981767
21.8 seems way too low for 4 mg/day. See the attached graph that shows that 21.8 is about what you'd expect with a one-time 1/2 mg dose. I'm not sure why you're so low. Maybe try Elleste Solo?
>>
>>8982107
yeah im switching from estrofem to that for 6mg
>>
will an orchi improve feminization? especially breastgrowth?
i will no longer have to take cypro, but are there feminization benefits next to the obvious health reasons?

3 years + hrt, almost 23
>>
>>8982107
>>8982112
so i have a TON of elleste solo and i took that instead of regular estrofem and i felt a weird sorta high idk its hard to explain a while after taking it

does that mean it should work better? idk why it would they're the same thing
>>
>>8982629
If you felt different then yes, maybe it does work better.
The estradiol content is the same, but coatings and fillers differ by manufacturer. Some dissolve better than others. I've read posters saying that estrofem takes a very long time to dissolve. Does elleste solo dissolve more quickly? If it does it might be giving you better levels. I've never used either myself.
>>
>>8982646
i dunno its weird, i guess it dissolves faster and more readily than estrofem but estrofem also dissolved pretty fast, altho admittedly i may hve fucked up by assisting it by moving it around under my tongue
>>
>>8981947
I'm pretty damn sure Estrofem is meant to be taken sublingually. I'm open to being wrong, but thats what everyone says. I have considered switching to progynova instead to see if oral is better than sub for me.

>>8982107
Where do you get Elleste?
>>
>>8981421
Seconding this.

I heard 25 but wonder If some people can wait longer and get away with it.
>>
>>8982652
I think moving it around is bad. I try not to but if I'm not careful about holding my tongue reasonably still, I usually get some stray blue stuff scattered around my mouth. When that happens it's hard to get it absorbed without swallowing some of it. Also if it's on top of my tongue it will stay there forever. I have to scrape it off with my teeth to try to get it under my tongue or at least between my cheek and gums.
>>
>>8982658
>Where do you get Elleste?
I've seen it listed on qhi.
>>
>>8982681
yeah

elleste dissolves pretty quick that i dont even have time to start poking it around and probably fucking it up. i mean it probably doesnt absorb for shit cuz youre basically just smearing the thing around lol
>>
>>8981947
>>8982658
Yes, estrofem is standard estradiol hemihydrate and can be taken sublingually, elleste solo is same thing different coating
>>
Am I delusional or did hrt reduce the size of my adams apple
>>
>>8983263
it could get smaller in appearance because of hrt making your neck more thicc (more narrow but more fat)
>>
>after 6 months switch to estrogen injections
hmmm
is there any reason to not just start with injections?
>>
>>8983316
Price is the only reason people don't do injections.
>>
>>8983457
I guess that's a pretty good reason.
>>
>>8972170
You started too early.
Ask your doctor about different Estrogen. Maybe think also about Bicalutamide along Cypro, as it can increase estradiol levels.
>>
Anyone got any experience with sites that ship to europe? Tips?
>>
File: 1503616249416.jpg (65 KB, 624x950)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I drink like once every month but i tend to drink ALOT. And now i'm on 25mg Cypro.

Is this a bad thing to do? I'm planning to drink lots of alcohol tomorrow at night, with college friends, but i'm scared to have some liver problem or something like that in a few years of have alcohol cut the effects of cypro and fuck my therapy.
>>
>>8960395
>I'm 23m, 5'11" and in shape. I'm already a little bit feminine
hello you are me

Same motivations and everything
>>
>>8984638
it's not worth getting drunk if it means not being able to transition. don't risk your happiness; stop drinking.
>>
>>8960395
> and I'd rather just be a girly guy than a halfway-mutant.
Too true. Do you really think you'll be happy like that, though? You'll still be acknowledged as a male, which would make me pretty sad, personally.
>>
So, which HRT is best for breast growth? For now, I am doing cypro/estrofem
>>
Why do I have such terrible insomnia, it start a little after two months on hrt and now I'm 3 months in and every night I get about 3 hours of sleep before tossing and turning in bed for 4 more hours and then I'm tired all day
>>
louisvilleanon here

got jew'ed again by qhi.
the ups people told me to call qhi because they have not gotten my package and to call qhi back but qhi told me 'it will come - just have to wait.'.
>>8960316
>>
Boobs are small at 3 months in HRT and I can notice them through my shirts I'm guessing it's pretty hard to hide them if you're skinny, using baggy sweaters living in a hot weather city it's going to be a hell and kinda obvious I'm hiding something :(
>>
File: 1507579623454.jpg (3.45 MB, 4304x6216)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB JPG
I need help. I want to start hrt but I don't know where to begin. I'm in a weird situation. Small town, not doing great with money. What's the best way to be able to buy them fast?
>>
>>8985106
all are the same
>t. redpiller
>>
Is there any way to stunt breast growth without more medication? Hormones kind of turned me into a fujo bl fanatic so now I'd love to just be a cute boy in a gay relationship
>>
>>8986181

not even more medication works 100% according to my friend
>>
How long until Cypro first effects? I've been taking half a pill for like 5 days and still get morning erections. Not tired nor depressed.

>>8984638
Sincerely i don't recommend it unless you want some painful liver disease in your future. Also, apparently, alcohol lowers Cypro effectiveness.

I stopped drinking the moment i swallowed my first pill.

>>8985106
Apparently (i don't have the sources) sublingual estrogen due to better absorption + cypro (which is a stronger AA AND progestin. Spiro is also a progestin but weaker and you need progesterone pills)

But it all comes down to genetics in the long term.
>>
>>8984374
QHI ships from within Europe. If you are in EU, you shouldn't be worried at all about customs and clearance.
>>
>>8986432
Is this in regards to schengen or the eu? would the brexit change that?
>>
What's the difference between Estrofem and Progynova, except for the price, and which is best?
>>
>>8986436
Open market. Brexit might or might not affect this, but I cannot tell how it will change situation of UK. They for sure will want to remain in some form of open trade agreement. I wouldn't be worried for now.
UK was never in Schengen, as this agreement is only about movement of people and border checks.

International packages still go through customs, but they usually just have "yellow label" slapped on, and move on. Unless you are unlucky, your package might get stopped, but QHI doesn't indicate the content of packages, so there's little chance of that.
I'm also not sure if they always ship from within UK.
I'm waiting for my first order to get accepted, will report how it goes in few weeks, once it arrives.
>>
>>8986093
How old are you? Where in the world are you located?
Find a job first, get better with money.
>>
>>8985355
Exercise more.
Lower cypro dose if on/if possible
Stop playing on the computer 30min before bed. Phone too.
Melatonin

You're welcome ;)
>>
So the only way to get rid of stubble is cutting your balls off? I really hate that green shadow in my face
>>
>>8986469
qhi sometimes ship from spain
ive heard people mentioning austria as well the netherlands
>>
>>8986595
That won't do it. Laser/electro is the only way, and you'll almost certainly need at least some electro even if you get laser.
>>
File: aZnZHvU.jpg (57 KB, 615x1043)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Any UK robots online? I finally gathered my spaghetti today and went to my doctor to talk about HRT and shit. I got told that we'll start therapies and such in up to 3 months but is there anyway to speed that up? Can't afford to buy my own hormones since my parents don't appreciate living with a tranny.

I'm in Scotland so free prescriptions, just got to cut myself or smth right?
>>
>>8986648
>free prescriptions, just got to cut myself or smth
great work SNP!
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 189x267)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>8986664
If i had to pay for hrt i wouldnt be able to do it at 19 when im still in puberty. Free prescription might have just saved me from becoming shrek.
>>
>>8986674
it's not free if the price is your blood.
>>
>>8986595
No, it won't help with it. The hair that you already have, won't stop growing.

The permanent way is either electrolysis, or more modern, but still not completely researched about long-term effectiveness, laser hair removal.
These can be quite expensive.

You might have luck with waxing, as it can pull out hairs with roots, but for that you need to grow hairs to at least 2/3 cm (1/4 in), so the wax can grab it.
To prepare, exfoliate your skin few days in advance, wash it properly, use moisturizer for few days. Before waxing get a hot bath, so your skin and hair softens.
You can do waxing in parts, and see how much you can bear. Also do waxing in small patches. Facial hair is usually extremely strong and deeply rooted.
Afterwards use a lot of lotion to soothe your skin.

All above methods can hurt like hell.
The least painful is shaving.
>>
>>8986677
My blood replaces itself by its own. If this will help with the feelings, thoughts and a failed random hook up then it's worth it. I just want help now i'm tired of feeling shamed paranoid and out of place
>>
>>8986231
>How long until Cypro first effects?
You probably won't notice them early on. wait for it to build up in your system and get blood tests.

Look out for shrunken testicles and clear semen fluid, the main effects, also be careful about hair thinning if you're on cypro alone.
>>
>>8986648
Not sure about scotland but in england you have to see the GIC twice before you can actually get prescribed HRT.

Just self med you'll be waiting at least a year.
>>
>>8982130
yes
>>
>>8962261
If I'm a femboy with pretty high estrogen for a male already (gyno while skinny, no facial hair in mid 20s, wide hips, big butt, etc), what effect would PM have? I mostly want to start taking something to keep my fem body as long as possible and maybe grow some boobs.
>>
Does HRT always make trannies weaker, less muscled, sluggish and more prone to obesity? As a male I already have these traits so I was afraid HRT would be make them worse.
>>
>>8987865
Weaker and less muscled yes. More prone to obesity I think it depends on the individual. Sluggish I'd say no.
>>
wiwll bica at 50 mg daily block dht
>>
>>8988741
On estrogen, most likely yes as E downregulates T.
Bica alone at 50mg in studies only around 60-65% of people achieve a concentration of bica high enough to block DHT.
>>
Met with a therapist again today. Nailed down that I'm pretty sure this is the path I want to go down, but she wants to meet a few more times before giving me "the letter", probably another month.

I'm a bit antsy to get started. Do I ride it out or just go informed consent to get my scrips?
>>
when switching from E to ralox, has anyone looked into bica + ralox + aromatase inhibitor?
>>
>>8988760
If you're pretty sure go DIY or informed consent.
A lot of therapists will use passive aggressive gatekeeping and 1 month becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, 4 becomes 8, 8 becomes 2 years, etc. then eventually they'll hope you just cut contact and give up. It's basically like ghosting for therapists lmao
>>
>>8988779
Any advantage to DIY? Other than Cypro?
>>
>>8988797
Well it's not any better unless your doctor is fucking with you
Cypro is available in every country except the US as well.
>>
so i switched to elleste solo from estrofem and i no longer wake up covered in sweat at nights and im pretttty sure my nipples are getting sensitive again

this is good right
>>
Best time of day for blood test? If estro is taken sublingually won't it be difficult to get an accurate reading? Got stuff on it's way for DIY.
>>
>>8990000
im taking 6mg a day (every 8 hours) so im planning to time my blood test so that its been 8 hours since i took my last dose so the reading i would get on the blood test would be the lowest value it gets to
>>
>>8989940
Where did you buy your elleste from? I've been considering the swap from estrofem too
>>
>>8990044
qhi

idk where this sudden elleste boom came from lol
>>
since estrofem is too expensive, should i fall for this elleste solo meme or go for progyvona instead?
>>
has anyone ordered from qhi this week? i haven't gotten a reply to my mail order from them in 3 days and i might run out of drugs soon :/
>>
>>8986058
here

i emailed them and got this.
>>
>>8990238
here again

>went to fetlife looking for a partner
>got this
>'us girls'
>>
>>8990245
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>8990245
what the heck are they talking about
>>
>>8990250
>>8990251
if you have a fetlife, here are the pictures of that 'girl'; https://fetlife.com/users/40784/pictures

they are saying if you do not get a doctor's note telling you to take only prescribed hormones and do not go in for blood test then you will be put on fbi watch list and go to jail.

i just told them to explain how online pharms work, in short.
>>
>>8990238
Switch to IHP and bitcoin.
If the Chinese will ship a crate of rusted steel to build an orphanage, they will steal your money for drugs.

>>8990267
Sounds like you should stop talking to crazy people who don't know the laws and start taking measures to protect yourself from said crazies.
>>
Is intramuscular injections worth it? Can't tell by the blood tests and pills actually seemed more effective.
>>
>>8987032
Adding to this, once those effects start, it might be wise to dose way down or stagger days, or stop outright. Seems to be a one way ticket for a lot of girls I've helped get on this. I just blood tested 3 months after stopping, and my body stayed female ranges. Granted, I've been HRT for 16 months and I'm on injections. Even so, it seems that keeping the regiment up is probably unnecessary when your body defaults to "fenale"
>>
5 months hrt here. Is it wrong for me to want to hide my breasts? They’re small but i can like notice them from my own view.

Idk it makes me feel ungrateful for having hrt or something?
>>
>>8990323
Actually really common. Give it time and try to find ways to be more comfortable. I know girls over a year in who still hide the fact they're trans. It's a fear response and it can and will invariably be unlearned in time. You cannot literally hide forever.
>>
>>8990314
>I just blood tested 3 months after stopping

How long were you on it? It's not advised to cut it until you've lowered your dose (50>25>12.5) and is on a full E dose.
Even then, it doesn't work for some people and T production starts again.
>>
>>8990245
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>8990514
This is pure derangement.
>>
So, I haven't really seen this talked about... normal female T levels, I see trans people say they have around 15ng/dL usually, but the female "average" seems to be around 30-40, what sort of difference does it make?
>>
How long does it take QHI to process an order usually? How much can I expect to wait, if it's my first order? I have sent the signed documents in an email few minutes after making an order.
>>
>>8990808
should process in 2 working days and ship within a week
>>
>>8991052
That's reassuring. I would really love to get it delivered before my birthday, in about a month.
>>
What happens physically if you take AA's but not E? Does Bica causes the same effects as Cypro/Spiro?
>>
>>8991278
>What happens physically if you take AA's but not E?
Menopause. Enjoy your hot flashes, night sweats, dry skin, lack of energy and motivation, and thinning hair and bones.
>Does Bica causes the same effects as Cypro/Spiro?
No, it doesn't block test production much, just blocks the receptors. You'll get flooded with DHT causing MPB unless you add fina/duta or use a high dose of bica. Fina+Bica could produce feminization due to excess testosterone aromatizing to estradiol.
>>
>>8991424
>You'll get flooded with DHT causing MPB
That's completely incorrect. Bicalutamide was found to help with male pattern baldness.

>>8991278
No, Bicalutamide works differently than both of these.
Cypro will block, but also lower T levels.
Bica will greatly (if not completely) decrease effectiveness of T and DHT on your body by blocking androgen receptors, but will also slightly increase T levels.
For that reason your libido drops on Cypro, but you can keep your erections on Bica.
Spiro is weak shit, used only in US, the only country where Cypro is not approved for medical use.
There's also more details about side effects, in favour of Bica, but you asked only about effects.
>>
>>8991424
Not the same anon but
>Menopause
Is it possible to prevent this without going on full dose hrt? I've seen some people talking about menopause maintenance dosages or something like that? Keeping 1mg/2mg daily. I'm a femboy, been on cypro for almost a month, it's time to start E but i don't want the full 110% boosted feminization dosage. Any sources would be helpful.
>>
>>8991761
It varies by individual. I'm postop and based on personal experience 2 mg is almost enough but I still got some night sweats and had issues with dry skin and low energy. 4 mg/day is a lot better. Other people might be fine with less.
>>
>>8990422
Started on and didn't more than 12.5 was on it for just over a month, maybe closer to 2 I do not remember and didn't keep track properly. My t hasn't started up again, I got my results today. Which sucks, I wanted it to, so I could use bical and keep fucking girls and having boners. Now I'm castrated and hollow. Fuck cypro should have chosen bical first.
>>
>>8960482
your therapist sounds like the chillest doggo
>>8991906
thank u for the warning
>>
Would there be any reason to up my cypro from 12.5 if my levels are already good? My Endo told me to up it to 25 and it kind of confused me. My T was 25 Ng/dl in the last exam
>>
>>8992042
25 is within cis female ranges, not sure why he'd want to up it either.
>>
>>8992042
>>8992054
Should talk to him about it.
>>
>>8991545
does it seem like a bad idea to be on about 75mg spiro each day for a long time? also on 1.25 finasteride but no estrogen.
I've started noticing a little bit of low energy, but I feel less anxious about stuff so it's helped me a lot actually-
I went from being depressed and angry to just depressed.
I'm just worried about the serious health issues but at the same time I feel like spiro shouldn't be nearly as bad as cypro in that regard.
also I'm pretty sure I have high T naturally so thats another reason I'm not worried about lowering it like this without a replacement.

I've thought about going on bica but 50mg bica + ralox and fin seems like a horrible idea financially and unhealthy

I'm considering going to 100mg with spiro and adding 2mg progynova but I haven't brought myself to start. Gyno is the main thing keeping me from it.
>>
>>8992338
Same, i've been on cypro for some weeks and finasteride but no estrogen yet. I was planning to go on "low dosage" but some anon said that there's no such thing as low dosage, you're either on female levels or on dangerous menopausal levels.

I have lik 4 years of college in this shitty place so i could use slower feminization if "low dosage" is possible. Hell, i'd even be okay with just stopping masculinization. Also low E would help me financially. Cypro did wonders for me but i noticed some degree of low energy in the past days.
>>
Which is the Teva micronized estradiol? Estrace?
>>
>>8993174
It's generic estradiol manufactured by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries. Estrace is the non-generic. There seem to be two types of Estrace pills, round ones from Bristol-Myers Squibb, and oval ones from Warner Chilcott.
I've been using Teva pills and they seem to dissolve really well, within 10 minutes. I can also get them cheaply, $20 for a three month supply (4 mg/day) through a pharmacy.
>>
>>8992483
The minimum dose you need to avoid feeling menopausal can vary. I need at least 4 mg/day to feel decent.
>>
Do people actually take 100mg of Cyprus per day? Is it worth it?

I just switched from daily 200mg spyro
>>
>>8994245
Cypro*
>>
>>8994245
>>8994256
people with testicular cacer do. 50mg will nuke pretty much anyone's levels, and you can take less later on
>>
Hi all,

So I’ve been on spiro 7 or 8 months. Since I started, and slowly worked my way up in dose, I haven’t really noticed too much of a change in libido.
Then I started estradiol 3 months ago, and my libido went through the roof, higher than its ever been. My theory is that I realised how agp I am after I started noticing changes

But pharmaceutically, or for any other reason, would this side effect be caused by my meds?

I’m not exactly sure what my levels are at because my last test was kind of screwy with the past two or three dosages messing something up, but I’m on 200mg/4mg
>>
how long do progynova pills stay in my body? say i want to quit taking them for a few days so my estrogen levels go down to baseline. how long would that take?
>>
>>8994485
its like 12 hours i belive
>>
>>8994245
No, you shouldnt ever need over 25mg to nuke T within 1-2 months.
>>
New thread:

>>8994691
>>8994691
>>8994691

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.