[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1504362697444.jpg (89 KB, 720x611)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I'm a trans woman who's been on HRT for 4 years. Ask me anything, instead of relying on babytrans and repressed trans to answer your questions!

Ask me anything! If you ask nicely I'll show you my pics, even hook you up with my Discord.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>8968766
I've been on hrt for five years, it's you who should ask em questions, hon
>>
File: dp36_thumb.png (238 KB, 504x369)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>8968779
I'm 26 now. I started at 23. Very happy I did! I started as soon as I found out about HRT! Information on HRT was very scarce even then!

>>8968780
Very funny :p
>>
>>8968766
>discord
absolutely proprietary
please use https://matrix.org instead
>>
File: W9YSRyYO_400x400.jpg (6 KB, 104x104)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>8968785
Follow-up: I turn 27 and will be on year 4 come April, so I'm kind of stretching the numbers here, but it sounded better than "hey I've been on hrt for 3.5 years" lol
>>
>>8968785
How long had you been trans before starting HRT?
>>
>>8968785
>started at 23
So another hon. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>8968766
What kinds of surgeries you had and where?
How long it took you to fail at boymode.
Do you have a job? How hard was to get it while being openly trans?
Do you suffer any form of transphobia or misogyny in your workplace?
Do you pass? (the real kind of passing as in people think you're a female, not the reddit transpassing one).
Can you give us a vocaroo with your voice? Say something thing silly or whatever in it.
>>
>>8968787
This looks cool, I'll check this out!
>>
Do you pass / are you stealth mode?
>>
>>8968785
Is that cutie honey?
>>
>>8968785
nothing funny about that, hon. Cuz I started hrt at the age of 19, 5'7, no balding etc, and after five years don't pass as shit

you must be in much more fucked situation than me. Otherwise you wouldn't make this comfort thread for yourself.
>>
>>8968766
wow 4 years

come back in 6
>>
File: october 6 - 2017.jpg (229 KB, 720x1280)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>8968796
I think I'm pretty cute (pic related).

>>8968798
> What kinds of surgeries you had and where?

I've gotten 0 surgeries because I don't think I need anything. I like my dick and I seem to pass very well.

> How long it took you to fail at boymode.

Hard to say... very hard to say... sometime between first and second year I think...

> Do you have a job? How hard was to get it while being openly trans?

I'm a freelance software engineer. It was not hard to find a job while being openly trans. My coworkers know I'm trans because I told them during the interview process (because a lot of my legal name stuff is in my deadname still).

> Do you suffer any form of transphobia or misogyny in your workplace?

No, everyone is ultra nice to me.

> Do you pass? (the real kind of passing as in people think you're a female, not the reddit transpassing one).

What do you think?

> Can you give us a vocaroo with your voice? Say something thing silly or whatever in it.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s047xOIkexRU

>>8968808
Yes: see pic.

>>8968809
I think it's... dirty pair? it's been a while...

>>8968814
It all depends on genes. See my pic. I think I look pretty cute, I never get misgendered, etc.
>>
>>8968766
How big are your breasts? When did they stop growing?
>>
>>8968885
>https://vocaroo.com/i/s047xOIkexRU
Thanks for replying with all the stuff anon.
Your voice at the beginning was a bit raspy and weird but I guess the rest got better once you changed it a bit.

I think the only two things I would change you appearance wise would be lower your hairline and do some brow bossing though your face is already pretty feminine when you compare to a lot of anons me included.

One last nitpick.
Is that shadow or your got armpit hair?
Sorry to ask random shit I'm too weird for noticing all those details anyways.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (152 KB, 960x1280)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>8968905
LOL it's shadow not armpit hair, but yeah it totally looks like that funny!!!!! better stop posting that pic hahahahaha!!! Also, yeah I'm getting bangs soon owo this haircut i have rn is like so manly and gross haha

Yeah I haven't had my coffee yet so my voice is generally pretty groggy in the morning.

I was actually thinking about getting a scalp-advancement surgery to lower my hairline. And yeah--I super need to like, take better care of my eyebrows. XD

>>8968896
they're between a b and a c... technically a C when i measure them over and over but... b cups fit better?
>>
>>8968927
Yeah this pic is better and lol I thought it was shadow too at the begining but since we are on 4chan I said fuck it, gonna ask.

Anyways you need way less stuff than I do, so sorry for nitpicking, think of it just as a couple of suggestions if you want to improve later on in some areas so you don't have to be a slave of bangs forever like a lot of us do lel.

I also have that problem when I don't talk for a while, my voice gets raspy and weird so I gotta clean my throat too.
>>
>>8968896
Would like to know when they stop growing as well. It's weird cause y'know, artificial "puberty"?

Also, you like your dick? Well, if you could get 100% legit cis vagoo would you?
>>
>>8968934
I love bangs! I always thought they were so cute! I appreciate your advice as long as it's heartfelt uwu I actually have been pondering scalp advancement and contouring to get rid of brow.

> I also have that problem when I don't talk for a while, my voice gets raspy and weird so I gotta clean my throat too.

My problem is that I literally just woke up hahah that's how my voice is in the morning...

>>8968953

> Would like to know when they stop growing as well. It's weird cause y'know, artificial "puberty"?

as soon as they stop hurting you're pretty much done AFAIK

> Also, you like your dick? Well, if you could get 100% legit cis vagoo would you?

I would not get a legit cis vagoo, I like my dick, I like fucking girls with my dick and I love getting fucked in the ass XD
>>
How long did it take to get your voice to where you were reasonably happy and consistent? What material or regimen would you recommend?
>>
>>8969011
I really have no regimen... I just decided to start talking like a girl around my friends and kept at it :p
>>
>>8968766
Wouldn't mind getting hooked up with that Discord if you're looking for friends. It'd be nice to have an experienced and understanding person to talk to from time to time.
>>
>>8968766
how agp r u?
>>
>>8969770
see this post >>8968991 especially the last sentence
>>
>>8970038
ew, truagp is getting fucked in the vag.
>>
>>8968766
how can you claim you're a woman but still like your dick? a penis is the most male thing there is
>>
>>8968885
lmaooo that voice, sounds like a gay man who is trying way too hard
>>
>>8970061
that's hsts.
agps dont have front vag's.
>>
>>8970100
wrong way around.
>>
>>8970100
Wrong
SRS is for agps. Hsts are fine with getting fucked in the ass puss as long as their man is straight acting
>>
>>8968885
oh
you were posting in cis lesgen..
>>
lol agp memers

here's another recording of my voice
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ngiGO3hgVj

>>8969736
My discord is slime#1355
>>
I'm a trans woman who's given up on being a woman and I introduce myself to people as a boy, I'm also 4 years hrt AMA

(it's really annoying when people think I'm a girl. it happens often. I DON'T PASS and I'm wearing fucking t shirts and jeans why do you think I pass cis scum!!)
>>
>>8968766
>I'm a trans woman who's been on HRT for 4 years
You're still a trans toddler.
>>
>>8968991
>I like fucking girls with my dick
Disgusting
>>
>>8970280
OMG, are you me?
>>
>>8968885
>>8968927
elanna 2.0
>>
>>8970655
>
idk who that is ... pic
>>
>>8970601
idk have you fucked a few dozen women and overeaten to dull your pain? (not until obese though)
>>
>>8970833
whats ur discord?!
>>
>>8970839
vixa #4808
>>
>>8968885
Is that you, Lily?
>>
File: 10744762.jpg (218 KB, 500x722)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>8968927
10/10 op im straight scared of women though lol been with men but no interest but iv always wanted to be with a transitioned person
>i like chicks with dicks though
>not fake tranny pussy cus real women
>>
Omg you look so pretty <3
>>
>>8971049
Who dis?

>>8971124
Aw thanks!!!
>>
>>8971168
I get so jealous when I saw so pretty and passing tranners..
>>
>>8968766
I'll take the three lovely ladies on the bottom and the one on the top right.
>>
>>8971168
It's WSD from Rizon lol
>>
File: 1484457602498.jpg (731 KB, 1944x2592)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>8970744
>>
>>8970280

>4yrs hrt
>present male all the time

I, too have given up.
>>
>>8971229
>Update
Qt
>>
>>8971219
lol r u trans now
>>
>>8971336
Hell nah I ain't made for that life lmao
>>
>>8971195
oh gosh !!! thank u

>>8971229
o kinda cute!!!
>>
Jealous..
>>
>>8968766
Why are you calling it HRT when it's not replacing shit
>>
>>8971353
It's replacing birth sex hormones dumbass.
>>
>>8971355
No, you aren't missing them.
>>
>>8971387
You are if you've had SRS.
>>
why would you down grade from a man body to a female body

I mean.....
strength just for starters. There is no way I would give my physical strength for anything. It literally saves my life and do me do almost anything

Better brain, rational, smarter logical.

just those two right there,, oh and billions of sperm all the time.
>>
>>8971402
Would staying in between be a wise move?
>>
>>8971402
Female body is an upgrade. It matches my identity, I look better, have better skin, boobs, less hair on body and more on head, smell better, no more annoying dangly bits after SRS, feel better mentally, more sensitive skin, better orgasms, what's not to like?
>>
>>8971345
I mean really. Specially because I have so hon tier face that it is insane
>>
>>8971421
What makes you better than the real thing?
>>
>>8971442
??? I'm not better than cis-female, but I like my body way more than my pre-transition body, which I hated.
I also appreciate men's bodies on actual men, since that's who I'm attracted to, but I wouldn't want to have one myself.
>>
>>8971421
fat on chest less muscle boobs are not an upgrade

hair on body = better are i gay like non homosexual I mean gay

u feel better mentally because you mental diseases is being entertained.

smell

dangly bit is the literal prime mover of the whole history of mankind and people you just spat on every male before you that got laid and produced children.

better skin who literally cares

better orgasm, who cares, oh i feel a bit better for a few minutes a day.

you literally chopped you dick of. You are demented
>>
>>8970185
We are everywhere.
>>
>>8971454
At least I don't use reddit spacing.
>>
>>8971459
strange you seem confused about form and content IRL.
>>
>>8971476
I also know English.
>>
>>8971489
Yet cannot into not chop my dickus maximus offus mode.
>>
>>8971495
I also know how to form coherent sentences.
>>
>>8968766
Did you tits ever reach a normal cis maturity?

Have you learned anything more that you would want to tell your yonger self / (me @ 2 years HRT) ?

Did you sexuality change since you initially came out trans?

Do you currently have a partner?

What was dating like for you along the way?

Did you get SRS? How do you feel about it if you did?

Did you change medication types at any point and why? (Bonus is your dose higher or lower now than it was two years ago?)
>>
>>8971513
> Did you tits ever reach a normal cis maturity?
I'd say so :3

> Have you learned anything more that you would want to tell your yonger self / (me @ 2 years HRT) ?
Makeup and fashion are so important don't be a dumbass and just learn it so you blend in better with cis women who ALL WEAR MAKEUP (if you don't you'll be odd one out!!!!) Also workout it's great!!

> Did you sexuality change since you initially came out trans?

Not really... besides like, sex being way better in every way :p i've always super been into qt girls and now more than ever (especially qt trans
girls!!!!)

> Do you currently have a partner?

I have a fiance!!! I love her so much!

> What was dating like for you along the way?

ok i guess lol

> Did you get SRS? How do you feel about it if you did?

no srs, i love my dick

> Did you change medication types at any point and why? (Bonus is your dose higher or lower now than it was two years ago?)

nope and nope
>>
>>8971454
tu comprendo englisho?
>>
>>8971521
>Did you tits ever reach a normal cis maturity?
I was more so meaning like in terms of the nipples /general shape etc.

>no srs, i love my dick
Can you elaborate on this?
> What was dating like for you along the way?
>ok i guess lol
Like again did you have a lot of dates or partners on the way to your fiance? Was being trans ever an issue?
>especially qt trans
girls!!!!
Were you always comfy dating trans girls or was that something that evolved?
>>
My question is how did you get the courage?
>>
>>8971582
This

I hate myself and barely have anything to live for but I'm still afraid of transitioning
>>
>>8971558
> I was more so meaning like in terms of the nipples /general shape etc.
I'm told I have nice boobs :) yes

> Can you elaborate on this?
Umm.... I am keeping my dick because I like it... IDK what else to say... I don't want a vagina...

> Like again did you have a lot of dates or partners on the way to your fiance? Was being trans ever an issue?

Yes I had a lot of partners before fiance and it rarely is an issue. Sometimes cis women who think I am cis will be like... they'll unmatch me on tinder if I say i have a dick, but that's rare.

> Were you always comfy dating trans girls or was that something that evolved?

I have pretty much always been horny for dick girls/traps/trans girls whatever. but mostly i'm just attracted to them in the same way i'm atracted to cis women :3 being trans just makes them way cooler/hotter

>>8971582
i went with my heart, let my emotions lead me, my desire to be the qt girl
>>
>>8968885
That's a pretty typical GAMP monotone high pitch voice f a m

You're just more proof that it's better gynandromorphophilic males transition than AGPs who clearly don't have self awareness or standards.
Good on you.
>>
>>8971604
idk what a GAMP is haha. yeah i suppose you're right, my voice could use some work. hm...

> You're just more proof that it's better gynandromorphophilic males transition than AGPs who clearly don't have self awareness or standards.

>gynandromorphophilic males
That's what I was hahaha I was always so horny for traps and wanted to be the trap. :) I think I'm pretty cute and I'm not insecure because I have a beautiful fiance and fuck my fair share of cute girls too.
>>
>>8971612
>t. chaser
>>
>>8971612
Doesn't necessarily need work if you make things work anyways, it's just a familiar tone.

Me, I just grew up as a trap. I started earlier than u but who really cares. We both got it good. Anyways stay safe
>>
>>8971663
started as in hrt* oops
>>
>>8971663
Cool! I love being a qt trap and smooching other qt traps. uwu
>>
File: 20171007_221928.jpg (907 KB, 1212x1274)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
I'm 20 and have known about my dysphoria (mtf) since I was thirteen but have been too shy to do anything about it.

My sister is gay and she thinks I am too. I don't have the guts to take the first step in the right direction. Our father lectures me at every turn about how she's living a life of sin and it makes me physically ill to hear because I can't imagine what he'd say about me.

Mostly I'm just mortified of not passing / confronting my family about it and keep talking myself out of transitioning.

Do you have any advice for me?
pic related (me)
>>
>>8971663
what's your discord? mine is slime#1355
>>
Fuck me
>>
>>8971680
lol you'll look good with hrt and eyemakeup. your chin is a lil big but im sure your face will round out an dother than that you are off to a really great start!!! HRT is great! I encourage you to cure your dysphoria with it! I'm so happy now!!!! Follow your heart! Lead with your emotions! If you repress nobody is truly loving you for you!
>>
>>8971680
Move out.
>>
>>8971684
o.o o um...
>>
Fuck lgbt
>>
>>8968766
I don't want to be an "AGP memer" but I gotta ask: a lot of transwomen, while repressing, are aroused by cross-dressing, being called a girl and so on. These feelings reportedly usually go away after you transition and go full time but when I tell this to the people here they think I'm making shit up. A lot of repressers use this as a reason not to transition which is just sad.

1) Did you experience anything like this before transitioning?
2) Did these feelings go away after you transitioned?
>>
>>8971687
I know that you're right
Thanks
>>8971690
Haha way ahead of you.
I don't live in the same state as anyone I'm related to.
>>
>>8971693
It turns me on that I'm a cute trap, honestly, I love being a girl... I used to dress up for sex (to be the qt trap) and now I actually pass and it's great. I'd say better. Gender euphoria and sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>8970280
fampai if people literally mistake you for a lady you pass by definition
>>
>>8971700
:thinking:
Here and in the other thread "you" went on a triad against AGP and now "you" wrote this.. I don't think "you" are OP, senpai.

>>8968744
>>8968713
>>
>>8971698
If you've already moved to a different state from your family, just go ahead and transition and don't worry about them. The clock is ticking and you're not getting younger. I know it's hard to make the leap into transitioning but at some point you just have to force yourself to do it.
>>
>>8971721
Young enough, do it.
>>
>>8971720
um k
>>
"I'm a software engineer"
The memes are real, are your a transbian too?
>>
>>8971768
>The memes are real, are your a transbian too?
If you read the thread she's into dicking other chicks with her feminine benis.
>>
>>8971777
Is it a cute benis?
>>
>>8971502
pleb cannot even into semi kino ref of classic monty python.

aids in pool get out.
>>
>>8971779
She's a burger so it's a mangled dried jew one.
>>
>>8971784
So its cut?
>>
>>8971777
Nah, I'm not reading all of this self-aggrandising narcissistic bullshit. Thanks for replying c:
>>
>>8971791
You sound jealous.
>>
>>8971797
Lol, jealous of what? I'm much better adjusted since I stopped coming here, I just wanted to see if the status-quo has been preserved and it looks like it has.
>>
>>8971818
Yep, totally jealous. =)
>>
>>8971345
>kinda

she's better looking than you OP.
>>
>>8971450
why are straight trans girls seemingly so less perverted and creepy than "transbians"

they're so obsessed with their dick and using it on cis girls because most just have a strong fetish but the legit transgenders are mostly straight?
>>
>>8972601
>they're so obsessed with their dick and using it on cis girls
nice strawtranny you've got there
>>
>>8972596
Not really. Not OP btw.
>>
>>8972601
I think there are two kinds of transbians that would possibly bother me. One type is the old transitioner. Some are chill but too many fit into the men in dresses stereotype.
The other bothersome type is the transitioned chaser who still acts like a chaser.
>>
>>8972601
HSTS > GAMPT (transitioning bisexual trans admirers) > AGP (truhons- deep voiced uncle mansbians)
>>
>>8972601
Look having a dick is cool, the best transgenders just accept they have it and have lots of fun sex with others. And really, aren't the real creeps trutrans*? The ones you know, who'd prefer jack off/touch their neo vagoo in their wives/girlfriends ill fitted undergarments because thats what really excites them? The stunning and brave?
>>
>>8972860
And what about those who love getting pounded in the neovag by their bf's cock?
>>
>>8972924
Chasers and transbians hate them and scream autistically in unison.
>>
>>8972924
I didn't need to bring them up because everyone knows HSTS are pure. *shrug
>>
>>8971779
Im tolf my penis is a nice size for fuggin while also being cute... i make a lot of porn hahah
>>
>>8972596
By kinda i mean id totally smooch her!!! (Op here) and wasn't trying to imply she's not qt enuff i was flattered!!!
>>
>>8972601
Hey OP here. I have a wife. Its not like i scoured for prey in lgbt groups lol i met cuties on tinder and just by going out a lot like a normal person ahahh Im just lesbian My love for my wife is as real and wholesome as any other

I think a lot of babytrans start out as transbians cuz it makes them more comfortable as their body changes, but later on, when theyve moved on from shitty support group, their sexuality can change drastically with their confidence
>>
>>8972620
Aww thanks? (op here) hahah

That girl is super cute tho like i think its a matter of personal taste cuz she looks like such a cute lil dork!!!
>>
>>8972924
Op here--i have lots of heterosexual trans girl friends??? We all get along just fine...
>>
>>8968766
what has been you hormones regimen since you started?
>>
>>8968885
>freelance software engineer
This is my dream job
Except, how can a freelance worker have coworkers?
>>
>>8971229
Omg 10/10 girl you slay
>>
>>8973496
Start a company
Be the boss
treat your employees as coworkers, but is you the one getting the jobs.
>>
>>8973707
That doesn't sound like Freelance work
>>
>>8973469
I take a 100mg of spiro during the morning then another 100mg 12 hours later. in the morning i also take 6mg estradiol. I also am on dutasteride I thinkk 0..5mg (not sure about that one).

>>8973496
It's remote too! I have coworkers because y'know... other people are working on the project I'm working on and it's about a year long contract.
>>
>>8968885
kek, that heavy filtered and angled photo sure told us everything!
>>
>>8974047
How do I get decent Freelance work?
I just want to make ends meet.
I have lots of skills popular in Freelance work: Programming, 3D modelling writing, and that's about it.
>>
>>8974047
Why the fuck are you still on AAs?

4 years in and you haven't had SRS/orchi yet?
Are you baka, my man?
>>
>>8974062
I take lots of photos straight on but it's hard to get light evenly across the face at night so you kind of have to tilt your face up or you get weird shadows... all my daytime shots are straight-on and my prettiest pics <3

>>8974073
Build a good github portfolio and work for at least one startup in your time--it opens a lot of doors. Also treat finding a job like a real job. Learn to sell yourself.

>>8974079
IDK... I thought spiro was safe to take indefinitely... I've been thinking about orchis tho...

why do you say this? :
>>
>>8968766
How long before you started passing?
Did you think you would pass before you started?
>>
>>8974073
elance.com
>>
>>8968927
Cute! Would snuggle (after lots and lots of sweaty, music in the background action).
>>
>>8974237
Was this really you?
>>8971700
>>
>>8968766
I get confused by the terminology. You said you're a trans-woman, does that mean you're a woman that wants to be like a man or a man that thinks hes a woman? How old were you when you decided to do all this?
>>
>>8968792
>dat pic
Holy shit is that some Pico's School??
>>
>>8971454
Why does it bother you that some men want to be women?

Is masculinity really so fragile?
>>
>>8978858
> (insert anything) fragility
Seriously the weakest rebuttal, bordering on ad hominem. It's like you don't even have an argument so you resort to insulting someone because you don't know how to construct a thought into a sentence.
>>
>>8978840
yes
>>
>>8978880
stop debating thinking you're a genius when you're talking about body preferences
>>
>>8978966
>stop debating thinking you're a genius when you're talking about body preferences
>body preference
>preference
I prefer to be known as a fine 18th century oak dining table.

There's no such thing as "body preference" any more than there are more than 2 genders. You cannot prefer to have different chromosomes than your body possesses.
>>
>>8978982
>There's no such thing as "body preference" any more than there are more than 2 genders
hey /pol/ maybe you think this is tumblr but this is still 4chan
>>
>>8978982
> There's no such thing as "body preference" any more than there are more than 2 genders.
r u retarded? r u saying you don't have a body preference for not being fat?
>>
>>8978982
I mean, call it what you want, but I can both prefer and acquire all the characteristics of women which I desire, even picking and choosing, like I like my dick. :) HRT is blessed.
>>
>>8979011
Do you enjoy receiving head? ;)
>>
>>8978791
Not the OP, but I had a male body at birth. Trans woman means woman who happens to be trans. I don't think I'm a woman or want to be one, I am one.
>>
>>8968766
>4 years HRT
>not a babytrans

Oh I am laffin.
>>
File: oct234.gif (21 KB, 800x427)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>8968885
>https://vocaroo.com/i/s047xOIkexRU

HOLY SHIT ANON. All of you trannies are so fucking delusional.
>>
>>8968780
6+ years here, but I don't wanna answer questions.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.