[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: miss edward hon=hands.jpg (100 KB, 960x1280)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
How to deal with never being able to bear children?
>>
Adoption or surrogacy.
>>
>>8969049
No idea but those nails are not the answer.
>>
>>8969049
thanking whichever god(s) you believe in?
>>
>>8969049
>wanting to breed

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8969049
If you find a reliable partner, you could adopt. But not with that kind of nails, because claws and children don't get along well.
>>
>>8969096
this, breeding is actually the worst.
>>
>>8969096
>>8969102
why tho
>>
>>8969096
You people have scared all the sane fags back to r9k, if you want to talk about tumblr tier shit, do that elsewhere
>>
>>8969165
There's enough people shitting up the world without you bringing more into it.
>>
>>8969172
Yeah anon, Me not having children will totally fix Tyrone and Achmed lack of self control where they have 14 kids each.
People like you are the reason developed countries have negative birth rates when africa is 30 times higher.
>>
>>8969165
-takes up hospital resources that could be used to save lives
-maternity leave
-mood/emotional swings that could occur in postpartum, not uncommonly a trigger of major mental illness
-rare deaths/complications, enhanced by retards opting for "natural" labor/delivery
-stretch marks
>***having to rear children from birth to age 18 at least***
-most couples do not make more then two kids which means all of the above is merely for replacement

Having babies is shit.
>>
>>8969165
Prove it to be literally mandatory to occur in order for the parents to be good in the universe.
PROTIP: you can't
>>
File: hitle.gif (167 KB, 400x351)
167 KB
167 KB GIF
>>8969187
>muh white race can't even compete!

kek
>>
>>8969242
You found out human breed slower than rats and cockroaches?
Good job.
>>
File deleted.
>>8969250
>i can't even compete!!!

lol
>>
>>8969168
>back to /r9k/
The only fags on /r9k/ are prison gay halfbreeds.
Inferior fags who never belonged on the board for pureblood faggot.
>>
>>8969233
>takes up hospital resources that could be used to save lives
Not my problem
>>
>>8969345
quality justification m8...
>>
>>8969359
Maybe you should try coming up with better arguments

I'm not obligated to care about some fat fuck's gastric bypass surgeries
>>
>>8969187
That's like
just how technological development works
retard
>>
>>8969049
why would you want to though, seriously

i'm female and the thought of birthing a child gives me chills, i'll put my egg in someone else to birth my child for me
>>
File: 1500170953118.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1076)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>8969460
Put it deep inside a trap's boipucci once she starts ovulating.
Works in doujins.
>>
>>8969363
>rah rah rah I'm a shithead xD

Is not a argument
>>
>>8969049

I don't know. I want a child a lot as it is.

>>8969233

>-takes up hospital resources that could be used to save lives

Maybe that's the case wherever you come from, but in the US, where hospitals charge unreasonably high prices for their services and they probably make fat profits on every procedure, maternity wards are not a drain on any dying person's care. The same system that charges patients so much does.

>-maternity leave

What is wrong with that?

>-rare deaths/complications, enhanced by retards opting for "natural" labor/delivery

I don't know why you're stupid enough to put the word natural in quotation marks. I've never heard of another mammal that cuts the mother open to give birth. What you probably mean is that what's natural isn't automatically better than something we do, so say that instead.

>-stretch marks

It's not something every woman experiences.
>>
>>8969049
There isn't much I've been able to do myself anon. I'm also really want to bear a child and sometimes cry myself to sleep because I can't just be a normal girl/mother.
The only thing that kind of works for me is telling myself that it would be selfish to bring a child into this shitty world. I say to myself that it's not worth letting them suffer if things may only get worse from here. But I did promise myself that if by 2040 (will be 43) there is a way for my to have biological kids, and the world isn't too bad, I would have one then. It's certainly not the same as being a normal mother and giving birth to one, but I know that it may be the only way for me to have kids.
>>8969460
Some people just have a maternal instinct that makes them want to have children. I dislike that some women take childbirth for granted while other suffer with being mtf or infertile.
>>
>>8970107
It is selfish.
You should adopt if you're really serious about parenting.
Your genes aren't that great.
>>
>>8969187
and you think anything that comes out of you would be better?
unstable and fueled by mones?
>>
>>8969049
Even if I had never started hrt and didnt kill myself, I still wouldnt have been able to have kids anyway because I was sterile before I even started so....meh?
>>
>>8970130
Adopting is not the same. Most people who say to adopt don't understand what it feels like to lose out on something like this. It probably feels even worse for infertile cis women since at least they have a uterus. It feels awful knowing that I've lost out on something like having a child due to the way my body is. It never feels good when you suffer because of something that was out of your control.
>>
>>8970480
>Muh feels trump everything!!

What is a Narcissist? for $500 Alex

You probably shouldn't be a parent.
You're too self centered to remember that the child exists.
>>
>>8970530
Your parents should have adopted too.
>>
>>8970537
They did.
Why do you think I'm so pro-Adoption?
They gave me a much better life than my biological parents ever could have.
>>
>>8969049
Depends how long you can wait for the technology to catch up, may 30, 40, maybe 50 years, since the the development is in the mid process right now, but you will be alive to see it happen.
>>
>>8970596
this is what I believe in.
Give a chance to children who are here and need it instead of bitterly fantasizing about what could’ve been.
Nurture and guide a kid already on this planet. I think it’s beyond selfish to do anything other than adopt with how overpopulated we are.
>>
>>8970596
Your biological mom should have swallowed.
>>
>>8971499
I’ve read extensively into this and it’s basically just a scientific musing.
Many of reproductive experts have said already that we as humans are really good at the reproduction thing and tech that advanced would be unreachable for most (price wise) so they’re actually not going to bother developing it further. It’s too much of a beuracratical and social nightmare for them to deal with ontop of that too.
Basically- there’s no incentive to even do it for cis women let alone trans women.
>>
>>8969746
>Maybe that's the case wherever you come from, but in the US, where hospitals charge unreasonably high prices for their services and they probably make fat profits on every procedure, maternity wards are not a drain on any dying person's care. The same system that charges patients so much does.

This is only because you're living in a third world country.

>What is wrong with that?

What's wrong with having your employees jump skip for months and expecting pay for it?

>I don't know why you're stupid enough to put the word natural in quotation marks. I've never heard of another mammal that cuts the mother open to give birth. What you probably mean is that what's natural isn't automatically better than something we do, so say that instead.

Durrrhurrrdurrrrrrr

https://www.babycenter.com/natural-childbirth

Read a basic definition before flapping your gums once again.

>It's not something every woman experiences.

I-it doesn't happen all the time...!

Face it, MAKING BABIES IS SHIT. If you don't agree with me, go argue with the rest of society. They agree with me just fine. Enjoy that declining birth rate.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.