[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.gif (44 KB, 480x270)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
Who here /passordie/? I'm starting at 21 and I've decided that if I don't pass after 2 years of HRT I'm just going to end it.

I've been close to the edge for a while, transitioning is my last hope. If I can't even do that right, I'll just hang myself.

It's a sad reality, but reality nonetheless.
>>
>>8969388
Me too started at 22 decided if I don't look like a girl by 25 it's off with my head, I'm 23 now
>>
>>8969388
honestly anon I think this is a sign you aren't trans/shouldn't transition. deal with your demons first bby
>>
>>8969388
I had a choice - off myself because of severe depression or try to transition. So I decided to take the latter route. I don't think I'll wait 2 years though - 1 year will be more than enough to see whether I'll be a hon or perhaps passable.

Starting at 22, I have very little success chance. Everyone assures me that I'll pass, but I don't trust anyone, since /passgen/ is a hugboxing central. Still, even a little chance is chance nonetheless. If I can't pass, I'm off, so you are not alone in this, OP. I wish you good luck, you gonna need it.
>>
>>8969415
Not OP but desu I think it indicates that they’re definitely trans, if they’re so uncomfortable as their birth gender that they’ll kill them selves if they don’t pass.
>>
Me. Started at 21 too after repressing for years. If my ignorance and failure to act means I don’t pass, it’s not even a question I’ll just jump off a bridge.

I wouldn’t be able to deal with the regret.
>>
>>8969388
Do you need a friend, anon?
>>
>>8969532
Yes. Desperately :c
>>
>>8969415
yes, transitioning just makes life more complicated, and takes a lot of work just to get to normal life

>>8969388
you do realise most trans people do not pass
>>
>>8969388
you say that but when it gets to 2 years you'll be saying "ok reallly some people need 4 years..." and even though the pain doesn't let up it doesn't get easier to pull the trigger

t. 2y non passer
>>
>>8969388
>>8969455
damn, that's fucking sad.
>>
>>8969455
No you will pass. Trust me. Hormones are incredible.
>>
>>8969502
24 myself, plan on starting.
>>
Consider this anon. at the age of 60, nobody will really give a fuck

>>8969415
I think it's a flaming red sign that regardless of whether OP should transition or not, that anon's got a seriously fucked up mental state that needs treatment as well.
>>
>>8969719
You can't know if someone will pass even if they are in their teens, let alone in their 20s. Without actually seeing me (or knowing any other information), you can't make such judgement. Did you forget to reply to op as well?
Oh, and yes, hormones are incredible... if you start at 14 that is.
>>
>>8969550
Contact info?
>>
>>8969767
Discord: courtney#3772
>>
>>8969800
what the fuck, ryan?
>>
>>8969550
I'm not trans, but I can sympathize with being suicidal. If you need someone to listen and care, I can do my best.
[spoiler]contact me through this temp mail: dagothur@dogmail.ga[/spoiler]

Either way, I hope everything goes well for you, anon. I'm not gonna say that things always get better or other cliche shit, because they don't have to. But someone should care.
>>
>>8969800
I'll add you as well if you'd like. I'm looking for more friends.
>>
>>8969388
Yeah pretty much me but I'm older than you I gave myself the year but lets be honest im way past the point of being fucked and never passing. Instead of saving up for hormones I'm buying a gun instead. This life is shit....
>>
>>8970123
You're lucky to be able to buy a gun at least.
>>
24 and after 9 months of mones (4mg e, 50mg cypro) I'm told I don't look any different and I concur. Should I just unplug now?
>>
>>8970135
Wait another 6 months.
>>
>>8970127
I guess so
>>
>>8970153
Only another month of mones left and no monies left. ;_;
>>
File: 1475341661599.png (86 KB, 489x358)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>8970201
Really sorry to hear that. If I wasn't broke myself, I'd would have helped you.
>>
>>8969388
I started at 23 with that idea in mind. 26 now, still not passing, but not nearly as suicidal now, so eh. Perma-boymode is still better than repression.
>>
>>8970265
What are your physical stats?
>>
>>8970201
I have some old leftover spiro and progynova pills, if it stops you from making a really bad decision perhaps I could send them to you?
>>
>>8970285
5'11"
140 lbs
Face is meh, irl people say my face is fine but idk
Shoulders are about as wide as my mom (she has really wide shoulders though)
A-cups
Facial hair is mostly gone
Body hair is still a pain tho it is thinner I guess
Voice is garbage
Butt exercise paid off, highly recommend
>>
>>8970308
Are your levels in the female range?
>>
>>8970344
Yeah, T is down around 20 ng/dL and E is kinda high at 600 pg/mL. The E used to be normal on pills, which I was on for the first nine months, but I seem to be weirdly sensitive to injections. I'm on a reduced dose of .3ml and it's still that high.
>>
>>8970308
what exact exercize?
>>
>>8970290
Any interest in my offer? It looks like you should be able to stay on cypro for about 4 months if you halve your dose, which after 9 months is advisable anyway since 50 mg is a lot.

I have enough extra progynova to last you another 3 months at 4mg a day, and enough spiro to last you 2 and a half months at 100 mg a day.
>>
>>8969455
anon! i think i know you
>>
>>8970666
No you don't.
>>
File: what 11k.jpg (34 KB, 450x337)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>8969388
That is just fucking retarded. The brain is known not to stabilize until twenty-*five*. Twenty three will still be falling short of any break of stability you can expect.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.