[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

unpopular LGBT opinions GO
>>
Tranny's are mentally ill
>>
>>8970144
he said unpopular
>>
No one is born gay. Let's stop bullshitting ourselves and the world.
>>
File: 1429109999509.png (194 KB, 446x555)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
AGP is the cause of dysphoria, not the symptom.
>>
Butts are gross.
>>
Lesbians may have one or two redeeming qualities.
>>
Men are hot but ugly. To various degrees, of course. But it certainly doesn't help.
>>
tranners who call themselves bi but only like pre-optranners are as bad as chasers
>>
LGBT is not a defining character trait, you're a person first and foremost
>>
Society would be best off reverting to an ancient Roman style thing where were the men are men and the boys are women
>>
Queer liberation is impossible under capitalism.
>>
File: 1491064367706.jpg (61 KB, 564x847)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>8970213
women are physically disgusting
>>
>>8970254
Vaginas are.
>>
>>8970166
<3
>>
>>8970140
On the average there's more legitimate transgirls than transmen out there because being born female gives you an innate privilege of doing retarded thing and getting a pat in the back.
>>
File: pats9999.gif (3.61 MB, 1000x859)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB GIF
>>8970282
>>
>>8970140
HSTS and bisexuality don't exist and are just gays pretending they are not.
>>
File: Netherlands.jpg (293 KB, 1242x2208)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>8970274
actually this, I retract my statement, loads of girls are super pretty, but vaginas are fucking disgusting almost all of the time.
Dicks can look bad too (circumcision, anteater foreskin) but they at lease to have potential to be aesthetically pleasing in even a non-sexual context
>>
>>8970309
flacid penises are nothing but funny and never sexually attractive, there are a million and one gross abnormal dicks.
>>
>>8970249
Your agonizing will be infinite.
>>
Trannies need to be oppressed and forced back into the closet. this bathroom shit is ridiculous
>>
Gayness should not necessarily involve action, meaning a gay girl shouldn't have to like other girls to be gay, she should only have to like herself. For that matter a boyfriend makes more sense than a girlfriend for such a gay girl, since she only sexually considers herself, so a partner should just be practical in contrasting her, without any bias to the same sex. Finally, anal is inherently gay, since it is sexually and/ or romantically affirming your own person for gratification. A more hetero pursuit would be vaginal sex since it necessitates action, where gay doesn't necessarily, and where gay does it is only for the purpose of affirming oneself. Vaginal sex is a conscious mutual affirmation, which is inconceivable to a gay girl who only knows herself.

Heterosexuality can't exist without adding things contrary to oneself, ergo "oneself" is the purest form of gay, and heterosexuality starts by going further than that, especially for conclusions that don't only involve oneself.
>>
>>8970312
Now, that's a statement that will be unpopular with lots of gay men. There are a million and one kind of dicks and all are beautiful in their own way, both flaccid and erect. Actually, I have no idea why I'm arguing since it's an unpopular opinions thread, so I should actually congratulate you on your post.
>>
There's no such thing as repression since there's no such thing as an innate gender identity.
>>
>>8970312
I find flaccid penises attractive, and they look kind of silly sure but better than looking like an open wound
>there are a million and one gross abnormal dicks.
Sure, but they're abnormal, not the standard. Vaginas being vile slits is the norm
>>
>>8970332
>Hons need to be oppressed and forced back into the closet. this bathroom shit is ridiculous.
FTFY

t. Tranny that never had an issue in years
>>
>>8970318
I should add that this society would exist in a world where women no longer exist and male-male reproduction has been perfected.
As the "women" age up and become more masculine, as in Rome, it will no longer be acceptable for them to bottom, and they will take "women" of their own
It would be a utopia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
>>
>>8970348
All transgender women are hons, none pass
beyond the literally one in the million examples
This is also my unpopular opinion I guess
>>
>>8970243
THIS!!!!!

Also, gender is a social construct based on biological facts, its a mixture of how you look and act with others. Eg: someone is female if they look female (boobs, curves, ect) and they act female in social situations.

You can't just say your male without putting in the effort to present male in society.
>>
File: 1345938428806.jpg (59 KB, 1049x747)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>8970354
The toupée fallacy is an informal logical fallacy regarding silent evidence and the problem of induction. It is most readily summed up by the following phrase:
"All toupées look fake; I've never seen one that I couldn't tell was fake."

You could at least try to post an opinion that isn't an embarrassing fallacy anon.
>>
>>8970140
don't like trannies and I resent being associated with them

don't like women at all really
>>
Anal sex is to be considered homophobic and must be punished with the death penalty (in a just way)
Bisexuals must repress their homosexual urges and feelings, and not even talk or think about it.
Transexuals can hardly meet people who'll date them in a really loving way and nobody genuinely sees them as the gender they think they are anyway, therefore, a viable solution to gender dysphoria must be found.
Wrongly accusing someone of homophobia must be met with a harsh punishment.
Pride parades make "us" look infinitely ridiculous. Same with gay "marriage" (not to be confused with monogamy)
Every gay must be prepared to fight anywhere, perhaps people would start to see us as more than targets. (none of that pacifist bullshit)
Gays must cultivate a certain form of androgyny.
>>
>>8970140
>Nonbinary is a leftist political stance/position and nothing more
>The "QIAA+++" shit is stupid, stop
>Use the bathroom you pass in
>Don't autistically screech about your preferred pronouns in public
>Only transition when you're 18 or older
>Anyone who says "Yasss Queen" Unironically needs to be slapped HARD
>Develop a personality other than "Lol I'm gay xD" or "I'm tranny huhuhu"
>WumingBong is scary
>>
>>8970353
You burning in hellfire forever is the utopia.
>>
>>8970366
>muh good trannies are the ones you don't notice!!!
pfffff
find me three examples of young passing trannies
I can think of one right know (scandal ytber) and that's it
I don't think the toupée fallacy applies with trans women
>>
>>8970250
I'm fine not having anything as nebulous as queer liberation then.

People who base their identity around superficial labels they collect are such a bore. The world could do without them.
>>
>>8970391
Anon what's so bad about my opinion?
Why would I burn in hellfire, are you a homophobe?
>>
>>8970353

>another gay who watches MDE

My brother.
>>
>>8970397
You're a child rapist, you'll burn, here or in Hell.
>>
>>8970383
pretty much all of these are outrageous.
Can you explain your reasoning in detail?
>Anal sex is to be considered homophobic and must be punished with the death penalty (in a just way)
I don't even get this one at all
>>
>>8970406
You're too dumb. I don't have time for you.
>>
>>8970402
Nah, It would be more progressive than actual ancient Rome, if they're not up for it then they don't have too. 14 would be the age of consent which I think is perfectly fine and not pedophilic (lots of 14 year olds are immature mentally and look like kids but plenty look fine, or at least there's plenty of 18 year old thinks that look 14)
I'm not a child rapist or wannabe child rapist
>>8970398
>tfw everyone in he comments hate us
>>
You shouldn't transition if there's a good chance you'll turn out an unpassing hon. It's discourteous to inflict your ugly mug on innocent people.
>>
>>8970418
>if i say it's not child rape then it's not child rape
Kill yourself you're worth less than nothing.
>>
>>8970418
just wondering how old you are, anon.
>>
>>8970409
Anon I'm sure you can see you've made very controversial staemns s that would be greatly helped by an explanation
Another thread and I'd assume your were baiting, but it's an unpopular opinions thread so I'm taking you seriously
>>
>>8970427
What do you not understand, monkey ?
>>
All women are biologically Bisexual
>>
>>8970426
I'm 18
>>8970423
It's not child rape because they aren't children and they aren't being raped
>>
>>8970431
Sorry now I feel like I've just insulted monkeys...
>>
>>8970433
>I'm 18
yeah that would be why you think its ok to fuck a 14 year old. When you get a bit older you'll really, really begin to see the difference between actual adults and teens/kids and their maturity levels.

I'm an older anon and I have trouble finding 20 year olds to be mature.
>>
>>8970433
They aren't developed enough. Kill yourself. To even respond to you feels like I'm staining myself. Go away, kill yourself. DO IT.
>>
>>8970384
>Only transition when you're 18 or older
But I want to pass anon?
>>
>>8970431
>Anal sex is to be considered homophobic and must be punished with the death penalty (in a just way)
why is it homophobic? How is the death penalty justified?
>Bisexuals must repress their homosexual urges and feelings, and not even talk or think about it.
Why? What harm in engaging with these feelings is there?
>Transexuals can hardly meet people who'll date them in a really loving way and nobody genuinely sees them as the gender they think they are anyway, therefore, a viable solution to gender dysphoria must be found.
this is perfectly understandable. The first solution for a tranny is to make their brain comfortable with their body, other than the other way around. It just seems like such a solution can't be found
>Wrongly accusing someone of homophobia must be met with a harsh punishment.
Why? Is it such a big deal? It's hardly reputation destroying like a false rape accusation
>Pride parades make "us" look infinitely ridiculous. Same with gay "marriage" (not to be confused with monogamy)
agreed
>Every gay must be prepared to fight anywhere, perhaps people would start to see us as more than targets. (none of that pacifist bullshit)
Understandable, but I disagree
>Gays must cultivate a certain form of androgyny.
Why? different people are attracted to different things, including masculinity

If you don't at least attempt to explain yourself rather than insulting me then I'll assume you're a troll
>>
>>8970433
Stop trying to justify yourself, If they are not mentally able to consent, it is rape.

Just wait a few years for loli sexbots to get your rocks off
>>
>>8970418

That's okay because I hate "us" too. Sam was right about everything he said at that twitter comedy stand up routine. I'm just cursed because I find maleness beautiful and hate women.

Death penalty for pedos btw.
>>
>>8970446
oh, fuck
i should've thought about passability

shit
>>
>>8970459
The system we have in australia is actually pretty good. You need a psychiatrist and a psychologist to agree to get hrt. Until recently if you were under 16 you had to go to a family court as well, but that has been overturned, which is good. We need to make sure people don't fuck up their lives on a fleeting feeling.
>>
>>8970455
If you're talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
then you should know that it's almost all bullshit based of pony statistics and bias politics, only funny because of the audsicne teaspoon.

I'm not a pedo btw.

>>8970452
I'm mostly into older guys actually. Most 14 year olds are perfectly able to mentally consent
>>
>>8970442
Maybe when I'm older my opinion will change completely, but for now I believe what I've stated
>>8970445
rude
>>
>>8970476

Gays are promiscuous and disproportionately diseased and also have disproportionately neurotic and addictive behavior.

Federal statistics show that the "average" partner count for gay males is around 50 partners and gays are disproportionate drug addicts.

Face it, "gay culture" is cancer and poisons the fabric of moral society. You might be an exception though who knows.
>>
>>8970449
Anal is very disgusting and very wrong. It comes from sadism or masochism, and these are very, very wrong.

Bisexuals add confusion to everything and are generally terrible people. Also people who are truly bisexuals barely exist (no, you're NOT bisexual if you have a preference). If they can have children with someone they love, why wouldn't they endure a bit of frustration for such a relationship, instead of a, let's say, more fruitless one ?

Scientists just have to work hard enough.

It's like when people call other people nazis without them deserving it, it's just wrong on so many levels, actual, real homophobia is hell on earth and to accuse someone of that is a big accusation.

If you understand, why disagree ?

I said "a certain form", you see we're always accused of being narcissists, so if we develop ourselves fully in our masculine and feminine capacities, then we add difference and complementarity in a relationship. Get it, or must I try to explain further ?
>>
>>8970476
Most, not all. For it to be law we have to be certain it applies to everyone. (there will always be specific circumstances where this doesn't work, but a whole lot less than there would be if it was 14)
>>
>>8970502
Anal is great wtf are you talking about. Its feels amazing

Also changing someone's brain to be happy with their body seems just backwards. These feeling of being female are an integral part of me. To chemically or surgically remove it would be killing "me", I would cease to exist and another person with different ideals and a different outlook would take my place.

Live and let live. If someone wants to fuck up their life, let them.
>>
>>8970502
Also sadism and masochism are fine, as long as it consensual. Let them beat and whip each other
>>
>>8970481
anon these are 14 year olds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2p6WFz2-xY

definitely mentally mature enough to consent to having sex with men way older than them /s
>>
File: 1507329361538.png (462 KB, 1240x1697)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>8970140

>>8970516
>>
>>8970519
>Anal is great wtf are you talking about. Its feels amazing

Don't make me puke...Ugh...

>Also changing someone's brain to be happy with their body seems just backwards. These feeling of being female are an integral part of me. To chemically or surgically remove it would be killing "me", I would cease to exist and another person with different ideals and a different outlook would take my place.

Are you sure about that ? You know, you may perceive yourself as a female, but...we just don't...that's the problem.

>Live and let live. If someone wants to fuck up their life, let them.

That's the worst worldview ever, what if you actually care about people and don't want to see them suffer ?
>>
>>8970519

>Also changing someone's brain to be happy with their body seems just backwards. These feeling of being female are an integral part of me. To chemically or surgically remove it would be killing "me", I would cease to exist and another person with different ideals and a different outlook would take my place.

That just describes the process by which people change themselves or mature. This ego death happens for many people, although for trannies it might require additional scientific help. Anytime a person might be scared, lonely or even lazy and they somehow manage to "fix" those qualities they are experiencing a 'death' of the self and a new reinvention. The reason why you find that so scary is that we have been conditioned every kind of self is acceptable no matter what, and that to try to change or improve oneself is oppressive even though that's what people did for thousands of years.
>>
excuse any typos I've been drinking
>>8970497
The idea that even the majority of gays engage in such behaviour is ridiculous, guess I am an "exception" if those stastisicts are to be believed, but I don't believe them
>>8970502
>Anal is very disgusting and very wrong. It comes from sadism or masochism, and these are very, very wrong.
I personally am not a fan of anal, but people should be allowed full bodily autonomy and they die that they can' engage in an ac that they receive pleasure from is silly
>Bisexuals add confusion to everything and are generally terrible people. Also people who are truly bisexuals barely exist (no, you're NOT bisexual if you have a preference). If they can have children with someone they love, why wouldn't they endure a bit of frustration for such a relationship, instead of a, let's say, more fruitless one ?
I guess. This makes sense but
>no, you're NOT bisexual if you have a preference
why do you think this?
>Scientists just have to work hard enough.
fair enough
>It's like when people call other people nazis without them deserving it, it's just wrong on so many levels, actual, real homophobia is hell on earth and to accuse someone of that is a big accusation.
Being a homophobe in most parts of the world is not anywhere near the level of being a nazi.I really don't think it's that damaging for the vast, vast majority of people
>If you understand, why disagree ?
I can understand where you're coming form even if I don't agree. There is more than one valid viewpoint for things
>
I said "a certain form", you see we're always accused of being narcissists, so if we develop ourselves fully in our masculine and feminine capacities, then we add difference and complementarity in a relationship. Get it, or must I try to explain further ?
I think I get what you're saying. When you said "androgyny" I immediately thought purely physically stuff rather than in terms of relationship dynamics and mental/emotional stuff
>>
>>8970527
No, it's not fine, anal is rape emulation, love comes with a modicum of respect, not...this.
>>
Ran over word count
>>8970507
Totally, and in this imaginary world, 14 year olds that were very mentally immature would not be getting into sexual relationships, assuming their parents could shelter them
>>8970532
see>>8970558
>>8970519
maybe your feeling of being female is a mental illness
>>8970548
>anal is gross so you should be killed for doing it
>>
>>8970558

It's not some "fluke" one off statistic. It has been thoroughly documented that gay men on average rotate through a new partner every week, have a crazy amount of diseases and disproportionately do drugs. Oh yeah, not to mention that roughly half of the gay population have been molested in their childhood and went on to become gay themselves. If you're in denial over this I don't know what you're doing watching MDE.
>>
>>8970502
Milo is that you?
>>
>>8970559
Why do you thin you have the right to tell other people what to do with their bodies?
regardless of what you believe about anal, other have the right to engage in it I they want to
>>
>>8970565
I personally don't go through through a partner a week and I wasn't molested, and know gay man I know does or has either. I reuse to believe those stastiscs
I Don't and to agree with everything sam says to enjoy made, and plenty of his stuff is n't political at all anyway
>>
>>8970567

If you knew anything about Milo you'd know that he takes it up the ass on the regular. Even after his recent "marriage" I believe he still haves an "open relationship". Milo is a hyper-offensive clown who believes in controlled borders libertarianism. Not much of a right winger when you cut through all of his shock.
>>
>>8970579
this is me, I'm Roman "pedo" anon
Ill not be reping to any more (You)s as I'm quite drunk and don't want to start fucking up ny argument
>>
>>8970558
>people should be allowed full bodily autonomy and they die that they can' engage in an ac that they receive pleasure from is silly
What ? Anyway what would you think if I inoculated myself with a deadly, higly contagious virus ? Muh freedom.

>>no, you're NOT bisexual if you have a preference
why do you think this?
Because it's the truth.

>Being a homophobe in most parts of the world is not anywhere near the level of being a nazi.I really don't think it's that damaging for the vast, vast majority of people
Not sure I get what you mean.

>I can understand where you're coming form even if I don't agree.
Don't you see that there is a problem with gays not showing people they shouldn't be physically messed with ? Don't you think there's something wrong when they cower behind cops, who are instruments of power and used to oppress them, and would do it again if they were ordered to ?
>>
>>8970565
I don't do drugs and i was never molested,
Also don't blacks and hispanics do most drugs too?
>>
>>8970568
Because I care about telling the truth ? You know, this behavior is disgusting. You should feel bad, actually.
>>
>>8970579

>the #NOTALL fallacy

What part of on average do you not understand? It means that about half of the gay population engages in this kind of behavior (on average) but not all of them. So you not engaging in this behavior and knowing another who doesn't isn't some great refutation, it just means you aren't part of the average trend. This is like when liberals get in denial about black crime statistics because "nuh-uh, I've got this black friend and he's a total sweet heart, therefore blacks aren't responsible for 50% of the crime" even though a statistics curve accounts for all this.

If you're in doubt, visit San Francisco to witness it first hand. In San Francisco, it's not unheard of for gays to be naked in the streets and commit suggestive sex acts in front of children.
>>
>>8970587
too drunk to give you proper response, coz anon ily
>>8970609
Doesn't matter if it diesniguing senpai, it doesn't affect you and if they wan't to do it then that's on the,
>>
>>8970588

Yes, too be honest the gay black and hispanic population might disproportionately affect that average.
>>
>>8970616
source?
>>
>>8970625

Which part?
>>
>>8970617

>it doesn't affect you
Yes it does affect me actually, because many people assume all gay people do this. Which is wrong on so many levels.
>>
Bacon isn't that good
>>
>>8970631
promiscuity and molesting
>>
>>8970634
>these people should be killed incase str8 bois think I take it up the ass!
get over yourself lmao
>>8970616
sorry but I don't believe gays are tat bad. I will continue to assume that those static are bullshti
>>
>>8970637
But muh reddit will btfo le vegans with muh manly bacon everytiem
>>
>>8970645
>incase str8 bois think I take it up the ass!
I'm unbiased and find being a "top" equally repugnant, I don't want anyone to think I'd ever be enough of a sadist to do this to anyone.
>>
>>8970554
>>8970563

This got a lot more attention that I thought it would. From that sort of logic would you be okay with lobotomies? They help reduce seizures and make people more docile.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to remove this part of me, it is important to who I am, and it has made me into the person I am today. Also someone changing over time to different stimuli is very different to someone being changed on societies arbitrary definintion of making me "better"

Who we are is the way we react to stimuli, changing this part of me would change who I am, I would cease to exist.
>>8970548
The funny thing is, you already do perceive trans people as woman. If you walk down the street and see a passing trans woman, you couldn't tell the difference. You don't know what people have between their legs when you see them for the first time, yet you already ascribe a gender to them. Face it, you whether knowing it or not, view some trans woman as woman.
>>
>>8970667
Then consider we don't view them as females, we just assume they are. I personally view you as either failed gays or failed straights, but that's just my opinion...
>>
>>8970585
>don't want to start fucking up my argument
But you already have?

I get your point, If we had the ability to prove completely that someone is mentally an adult, then they should be allowed to have consensual sex. For some people that could be as young as 14, and for others that could be as old as 21. But we can't do that, trying to make a way to do that in modern society just seems like justification for paedophilia.
>>
>>8970684
You assuming someones gender is as good as you accepting someones gender, because gender is a social interaction, like a handshake. If you offer the handshake, you accept someone's gender.
>>
>>8970702
Whatever helps you sleep at night...
>>
>>8970640

Promiscuity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women

Note this is a Wikipedia link ABOUT the book, not referencing the link itself. Type in "Alan Bell and martin Weineburg" for more immediate results of their findings.

Molesting:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300/
Just one result, didn't post others but they average consistently between 35%-45%

AIDS:
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
This one is really damning, but again not sole source

None of these are the sole gospels for which I based my statements. For everyone one of these there are countless other sources to verify these various statements. I intentionally tried to avoid "conservative" sources for other citations because I knew they would be dismissed as hate propaganda. You can believe me or don't, it's up to you, I frankly don't care. Other people notice though and it's not good to be oblivious to what "gay culture" perpetuates.
>>
>>8970166
No proof.
Blanchard was right that agp exists but dead wrong that it’s the etiology for transness
>>
>>8970690
a 14 year old will never have the mental age of an adult because they have never been an adult, the point is moot.
>>
>>8970332
Lots of trans people don’t care about this bathroom issue. Blame virtue signaling white cis women.
>>
>>8970730
Yeah I agree, I was just playing devil's advocate.
>>
>>8970730
Mexico would disagree with you
>>
>>8970715
I really admire the fact that you didn't go to any conservative sites. Hats off to you Anon!
>>
>>8970660
You sound like a closeted sadomasochist.
>>
>>8970749
>using mexico as a paragon of good ideas
>>
Homosexuality is a necrotic virus, eating away at the building blocks of the american family. No homosexual should be allowed anywhere near kids and homo adoption should be banned. Children deserve a healthy home environment. Raised by the father, mother duo and exposed to the necessary alternating roles of a father and mother, lest they have their development set back or damaged. Half of every homosexual in the us is statistically a pedo so extra restrictions should be placed on them when regarding positions of child care, teaching, medical care etc. Precautions should be taken so that members of the LGBT community are put into a special list that does not incriminate them of anything but makes it easier to track them down and make others aware of their actions in case of sexual misconduct. 100% permaban on homosexuals being involved in donations of any blood, organs.
>>
>>8970837
>Half of every homosexual in the us is statistically a pedo
Citation needed
>100% permaban on homosexuals being involved in donations of any blood, organs.
That just seems unnecessary, why not just have a blood test beforehand to see if they're safe.

>Precautions should be taken so that members of the LGBT community are put into a special list that does not incriminate them of anything but makes it easier to track them down and make others aware of their actions in case of sexual misconduct
Innocent until proven guilty my friend, Should we put all black people on a list to track them down if they commit a crime?

>Children deserve a healthy home environment. Raised by the father, mother duo

So should we confiscate children of a single mother or father, considering they need both?
>>
>>8970715
You. I like you. I'd give you an internet if I could.
>>
>>8970856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Because mistakes happen and rabbid babby cry cry hurt feelings culture can screw things up along the chain of command. People aren't perfect. Better safe than sorry. Maybe don't be a fucking member of a community of people known to be a breeding ground for a literal death sentence. The same way you chose to be gay, people have the right to deny you for their own safety. No matter how well meaning your intentions are. You really want to ask people if they'd rather risk a 1% chance at AIDS letting homosexuals donate blood or no chance with them being barred? Of course in our pozzed bug chasing society I'm afraid to know what the answer would be.

>should we put all black people on a list to track them down if they commit a crime?
Lel maybe we should. Maybe we're all already on some kind of list. I say give the LGBT a neat little rainbow folder.

I never said anything about confiscating children from their parents. Just barring homos from adopting.
>>
>>8970140
The LGBT community is full of selfish political opportunists using us as token minorities for radical leftist political corruption.
>>
>>8970888
>radical leftist political corruption.
for example?
>>
>>8970893
Antifa and BLM being LGBT supporters is a big giveaway. They infiltrate other social and political groups and demand completely unnecessary LGBT focus. Or how Hillary used the LGBT as a political device for support, despite being the most corrupt presidential candidate in history. Or how LGBT issues are pushed as a major part of society and politics by the left despite us being, as the very most, 10% of the population.

The list goes on.
>>
>>8970885
>The same way you chose to be gay
I just don't like vagene anon, It wasn't a choice. I want biological kids, don't you think I would get a wife if I actually liked women?

>Because mistakes happen
Straight people have aids too anon

>Lel maybe we should. Maybe we're all already on some kind of list. I say give the LGBT a neat little rainbow folder.
Well I think the lists should be better organised, eg: if you go to a radical mosque, or if you have espoused radical opinions.

>I never said anything about confiscating children from their parents. Just barring homos from adopting.

Well that doesn't make sense, if someone is allowed to have a kid with only one father figure, the mother figure is already out of the picture. So whats wrong with two father figures or visa versa.
>>
there's actually only two genders
>>
>>8970902
What is corrupt about Antifa and BLM.
I mean I see that they are violent, but not sure what you mean by corrupt.
And how are they using us?
Who in the LGBT community is linked to Antifa or BLM?
Seems kind of like you're just repeating things you've heard but don't really know what you're talking about.
>>
>>8970921
>Goes into a thread about unpopular opinions.
>Gets upset at seeing an unpopular opinion

You're a very special kind of dumb aren't, you.
>>
i really hate people who either top or bottom only
>>
>>8970940
>projecting this hard

I'm not upset.
Just curious as to what you're talking about.
It appears you don't know and now you're trying to cover it up by attacking me.
>>
>>8970921
Groups like antifa and blm are easily hijacked since their intended goals are so sporadic. A group thinker is gullible since they do not think for themselves. They just participate.
That's, like, my opinion though.
>>
I think that heterosexuals are innately superior and homosexual men should be subservient to heterosexual men. Even the fattest weaboo neckbeard is superior to any homosexual and should be worshiped as such.
>>
>>8971005
straighty must be gassed
>>
Bisexuals are a real and legitimate portion of society and aren't just concealed homos. Sometimes I feel like chicken, sometimes beef. Beef is my favorite though.

Make this analogy into men and women, and suddenly I'm lying to myself. If you believe this, you are legitimately retarded.

The aforementioned statistics are real, whether you like them or not matters little. The LGBT community is a disgusting hive of scum and villainy. That does not mean we should be excluded outright, however. Outliers is a word for a reason. Some increased scrutiny in medicine and adoption should be expected, though.

The T may be mentally ill. "But my shrink and a psychiatrist gave me a once over for two years before allowing my transition." I don't care.

The only major therapy that has any real evidence base (CPT/CBT), is largely derived from Neuroscientific principles surrounding neuroplasticity. These psuedo/soft scientific assholes were simply talking people to death, or misprescribing medications they didn't understand the long term effects of, before they decided to steal a hefty dose of hard science to lend themselves false legitimacy.

They may be right about transexuals, or they may be as wrong as the vast majority of Freud's findings, and psychology and psychiatry should just die already and make way for real brain science.
>>
>>8970140
drag shows are the modern day equivalent of circus freak show acts
>>
- I support full social and economic rights for same sex couples but not marriage and adoption
- I think that bi people actually exists
- I believe that trannies are mentally ill and transition should not Br encouraged
- I believe scientist should be making cure for dysphoria
- I think sexual revolution was largely a mistake
- butch lesbians are ugly af
- traps are gay
>>
I'm OK with the trans military ban
I thought lgbt was anti war anyways
>>
Despite not having a problem with same-sex parentage, I still see the optimal setup for raising healthy kids as being two biological parents (and a large extended family when available).
>>
Celibacy is far better than wasting your life fucking every male that finds himself in your social circle.
>>
>>8970885
You do know that it's satire and while some statements are factual they're also strawman and generalizations right?
>>
I don't support marriage. But only because that institution is a joke in and of itself, perpetrated by religious institutions and then governments as a control measure.

If you want it, you missed the point, and you suck.
>>
I'm not sure I support gay marriage or gay adoption
>>
File: 1499992728322.png (334 KB, 880x720)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>8970728
I'm the proof. Right there.
>>
the idea of an "lgbt community" was created and legitimized by administrative regimes to make it visible(and thereby vulnerable) to administrative power and to keep its ideology diluted and divided, and thereby easier to control. It is for this reason that it has been seamlessly transposed into a political issue, only further supporting the State and its preexisting tools of power. This form has thus been adopted by other nations.
>>
>>8970799
No I'm not mentally deranged enough to want to make someone I love experience suffering. And I'm not mentally deranged enough to want someone I love to take pleasure in making his loved one suffer.
>>
>>8971894
Would you say the "lgbt community" is a virus spreading across the globe? Would we actually benefit if it were to be stopped?
>>
>>8970392
>>
queer is a shit fucking word and shouldn’t be a shorthand for the lgbt community
>>
>>8971913
the first pic does her justice but you could still clock her.
her brow ridge is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>8971913
>>
>>8971910
I wouldn't say it is a virus, because that has innately negative connotations, but I say it spread because it is effective at maintaining administrative power. So rather than have the possibility of radical ideology forming, or actions being taken against the State, these are instead channeled into avenues within the State through the lgbt community and its function as a political movement.
I honestly don't know what these ideologies would be, but I contend that the creation of this community stopped them from being developed or ceased their theoretical viability.
>Would we actually benefit if it were to be stopped?
While this community has granted its members considerable rights that did not exist previous, it was always what the prevailing administration allotted them at any given time in return for continued support.
If any benefit is to be immediately seized from the state, it would have to be from a movement developed and fostered outside of the lgbt community. I doubt the community can be stopped, as it is already an accepted political dimension of the associated identity. It is so prevalent and pervasive that it effects most elements of our understanding of the subject.
>>
>>8971913
Black easy mode.
>>
>>8971936
The LGBT "community" will be deleted as soon as its purposes have been met, and we're almost there.
>>
>>8971981
You know you can't get away with this and not be called out on being just another edgy faggot if you don't tell us what those "purposes" are.
>>
>>8972004
Doing its part in destroying whatever was left of goodness.
>>
>>8972015
Thousands of years of endless genocide, wars, pestilence, mass rape, human sacrifice, and fags are going to destroy "goodness?" Please.
>>
Agp is just product of repressed dysphoria
>>
Transsexuals are neither men nor women. They're in their own category, though closer to the sex they identify with.
Gays are just trans-lite. See: feminized brains etc
>>
>>8972135
That's exactly why I said "its part". And I didn't say fags, I said the LGBT "community".
>>
Dysphoria is just a product of repressed agp.
>>
>>8972160
Gays have more feminized brains than most trannies iirc.
>>
>>8970336
>meaning a gay girl shouldn't have to like other girls to be gay, she should only have to like herself. For that matter a boyfriend makes more sense than a girlfriend for such a gay girl,
I've read this several times and still can't wrap my head around it
>>
>>8972172
Tranny brains are feminized in ways the brains of homosexuals aren't and vice versa.
>>
>>8972445
>For that matter a boyfriend makes more sense than a girlfriend for such a gay girl
This is the only part that matters.
It's clearly "you can be lesbian while having only boyfriends" in slightly different words.
It's the telltale sign of the straight person pretending they're part of lgbt, and thus a signal that you should hide and ignore the poster at all times.
>>
File: 1491848653373.jpg (156 KB, 890x850)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>8970140

The LGBT community should no longer support the political left, since their anti-Western open border/ mass immigration from the third world policies will ultimately lead to a society that will be hell for LGBT folk.

You think homo- or transphobia is bad now? Wait until your country is 20%+ Muslims.
>>
>>8970728
Had serious AGP and got the fuck over it to save myself from becoming a tranny. Blanchard literally saved my life.
>>
>>8970728
>but wrong that it's the etiology for transness
No proof.
>>
>>8970422
This desu
I take hormones and changed my name to an androgynous one and people know about my dysphoria but I'm not "transitioning" as it were. I think that I'm actually much better off this way than I would be going full honmode
>>
>>8970247
>>8970304
How is this unpopular
>>
>>8973612
how? Were you dysphoric back then? Are you dysphoric now? Tell me how you cured it!
>>
>>8973826
I agree. I take hrt more for psychological reasons. I will never present female because i will only look like a hon and thankfully I have enough self-consciousness to avoid that.
>>
File: 1506075110130.jpg (1.04 MB, 829x1211)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>8974124
In C U R R E N T Y E A R they most definitely are.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.