[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_6006.jpg (141 KB, 534x800)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
/clg/ cislesgen

body mod edition
what kind of modifications or lack thereof do you like on a girl? what do you have?

>>8962763
None of you can make a thread anymore? do I actually have to start being a thread maker???

News:
one of you other lazy fucks needs to make the thread and make it with news
>>
>>8970165
>Ear gauges
>Tatttoos
>I'm not like the other girls I swear.
>bishit
>probably FtM tranner in the closet.

Why you anons always fuck the OP post?
>>
>>8970165
Body mods are fucking gross, and now we have to look at that abomination of an OP image for the rest of the thread. Good job, OP.
>>
>>8970172
>>8970189
That's just way too much I agree but no else is making a thread so whatever.
>>
>>8970165
I want to finger her ear gauges
>>
What would it feel like to be licked by a girl with a split tongue?
>>
Have you ever had feelings for someone you felt like she was bad news, /clg/? What did you do?
>>
>>8970275
What bad news do you have feelings for?
>>
>>8970172
>>8970189
>they dont like alt girls
more for me then
>>
>>8970172
theres alot of projecting going on here
>>
>>8970253
can they control the two halves separately?
cause if they can, it probably feels FUCKING AMAZING
>>
>>8970302
Go back to your tranny generals my man.
>>
>>8970305
>can now lick you while also missing your clit completely
No thanks
>>
>>8970305
>can they control the two halves separately?
they can.
imagine what itd feel like if she pinched your clit between her tongue(s)
>>
File: 1505441239244.png (191 KB, 318x360)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>8970165
Does Nazi not make the threads anymore? Did she finally give up on us?
>>
>>8970541
yes.
>>
>>8970541
She hasn't made threads regularly in some time. You could literally start the thread with nothing but a picture of bread and it doesn't change the thread much though.
>>
>>8970541
we got rid of her, but she still posts.
>>8970538
>they can.
OMG
so fucking hot.
>>8970372
but they can control the halves separately and do different things.
>>
>>8970566
>we got rid of her,
Lulz. I don't think so hon.
>>
>>8970541
I wish.
>>
I desperately want to be loved by a cis lesbian woman who will be my wife one day! I am SO DONE sleeping around hoping one day these women will one day be my girlfriend. Also I am done dating evil white bitches. WHITE IS NOT RIGHT.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Wcmk7VE7c

Any other cis lesbians fucking love Pat the Bunny?
>>
File: hcat.png (686 KB, 800x420)
686 KB
686 KB PNG
>slept like shit last night
>up at 2 AM, never really got back to sleep
>work today
>THREE unrelated parvo pups show up as walk-ins
>chunker musclebeast amstaff/bulldog mix, 5 month old husky, 8 week old dog calendar-perfect husky babe
>what is it with the huskies and fucking parvo lately
>coworker and I pair up to treat
>since parvo is highly contagious/can easily be deadly, pups are in isolation room
>have to wear gowns, gloves, paper booties, not touch ANYTHING, huge pain in ass
>decide one of us should stay with pups while the other stays uncontaminated, talks to owners, gets supplies, confers with doctor for orders/doses, etc.
>stay and take vitals, pups are stable
>sit against wall waiting for coworker with literally nothing to do in small, bare room
>tiny husky pup barely symptomatic yet, HATES being in cage
>screams and howls constantly despite soothing
>okay, okay, jesus christ, you're wasting energy
>take pup out, hold in arms/lap
>pup grumbles and whines a bit longer but settles in for nap
>feels like hugging a warm cotton ball
>very quiet in iso
>amstaff snoring rhythmically in kennel to left oddly soothing
>soft pupper
>warm pupper...
>tfw got paid to nap with puppies today
>actually tfw ended up spending five straight hours in that tiny-assed room and second husky projectile vomited on my shoes/ankles
>>
All (professionally done) body mods make a person more attractive to me.

So um. I feel like my male friend is about to sleep with a girl that's engaged. I don't care about what the girl does, it's her life, but it grosses me out that my friend's moral code can be so easily overridden by his libido. I know he has slept with a number of women in monogamous relationships before and I don't view him as positively as I used to because of it. It grosses me out that he is willing to enable someone to commit a huge betrayal and that his hedonism is a more powerful force than being ethical. I guess I also don't like the hypocrisy- he'll agree that cheating is bad and being the other person is bad and then not own up his contradictory actions. I'm not confused about why he does it or why people cheat and I'm not trying to control his behavior.... just venting a little online. Apologies if this upsets anyone or hits too close to home.
>>
>>8970165
piercings, perferably tongue and nips, gauges are kay but nothing too ridiculous, lip piercings are cute too
>>
What are some things girls do casually/accidentally that turn you on?
>>
>>8970814
Modest fashion and brains
>>
>>8970814
Touching my wrists. I don't know why.
>>
File: 11.jpg (7 KB, 251x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>8970721
They're going to be okay, right?
>>
File: GetWell2.jpg (276 KB, 1002x880)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>8970866
Very confident most precious snugglepup will be okay. His owner caught it early and rushed for treatment right away, zero fucking around. He was a spirited little shit - even tried to bite me later during needle pokes.

Second husky looked dumpy as fuck but has already improved since a different clinic saw him yesterday. He has the advantage of not being so dangerously young and should mend up fine in time.

Amstaff pupper... not to be a downer, but he probably won't make it through the night. We did the best we could for him and also gave pain meds, so at least if he goes he'll do it in relative comfort.

Both huskers were already on the schedule for treatment tomorrow when I clocked out. If the 8-weeker is still looking good when he comes, I'll wrap my phone in a ziplock or something and sneak a pic for you dogfag /clg/ers.
>>
File: cato.png (838 KB, 1280x720)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>meet a guy at work, he's cool I guess
>he makes the fact that he likes me very obvious
>I play along, even though I know I'm 100% gay
>start seriously considering using him as a beard
Does that make me a bad person?
My parents are very homophobic, and they're starting to suspect I'm gay since I'm 18 and I've never shown interest in boys.
I feel bad for using this guy but he's kind of a fuckboy and I can't have my parents finding out I like girls. Of course, if I do end up using him as a beard I'd never do anything serious with him. I don't think I could go through with it.
What should I do?
>>
>>8970933
yes you are a bad person.
>>
File: can i.jpg (64 KB, 500x375)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>8970932
>>
>>8970933
Don't use people like that. Just tell your parents that you are focused on other things, talking to a guy online, or even use that "Invisible Boyfriend" service. Find a gay beard on /LGBT/ if you must who knows the deal and needs a fake gf. But leading people on and using them for a utility isn't cool.
>>
>>8970932
How do dogs even get parvo? I've had over 20 dogs since childhood and not a single one as gotten it, and I live in the third world.
>>
>>8970773
He's a piece of shit and you shouldn't be friends with him. Never trust cheaters. The lack of morals necessary to make someone cheat makes them awful in other ways too.
>>
>>8971000
He hasn't ever cheated on someone he's dating (nor do I think he is inclined to) or begun a relationship with someone that's already taken, just hooked up with taken people multiple times while he himself was single. So I don't know if I would consider him a cheater/piece of shit in the way you're saying. He has always been faithful while dating someone.
How does someone being a cheater make them a bad candidate for friendship? Just wondering because I've never heard this advice before.
>>
>>8970933
Nah, you're just repressed bi
>>
>>8970275
u mean like ignoring red flags? i do everything for the lolz and of course many of then ended up 'regrettable' but i know they really arent. my feelings are the last things id doubt
>>
>when a straight girl strings you along "just to see if anything happens"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2cRZL70C0w
>>
>>8971108
Either his moral compass is miscalibrated enough, or he's willing to do the mental gymnastics to justify it, but either way he's knowingly complicit in something that will ruin others' relationships for his own fleeting pleasure. That should plant doubt as to whether he'd be willing to hurt people around him in other ways. Obviously you know him better than a stranger on the internet will, but it'd definitely make me avoid him and begin cutting him out of my life.
>>
>>8971564
>Either his moral compass is miscalibrated enough, or he's willing to do the mental gymnastics to justify it, but either way he's knowingly complicit in something that will ruin others' relationships for his own fleeting pleasure
It's both and I completely agree. Totally grosses me out! Not causing harm to others and not having an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality (in this case, he can ignore the person he's hurting) are so important to my core values and how I try to conduct myself in the world, I feel like I can't invest in myself in our friendship fully when he does things that go against my moral code. Over the three years I've known him, we haven't had any interpersonal conflict and I truly value him, I wouldn't end our friendship based on how he chooses to conduct his romantic/sexual life since at the end of the day that has nothing to do with me. I always have a blast with him. Still, it is kind of a relief to find that someone else thinks that behavior is fucked up and I'm not being a weird judgemental asshole. Happy there are people like you who feel strongly about not hurting others, anon.
>>
So is everyone here a closet ftm?
>>
>>8971642
I wanted to be a boy when I was a child
>>
>>8971642
>wanting to be a man
>ever
Yea, no thanks.
>>
>>8971642
Why do men always think we want to be them?
>>
>its the ever hungry burgerbrit anon
>hoo boy i got a story to tell you
>i ate everything yesterday
>cookies and coffee with cream for a balanced midday breakfast
>pizza, one whole one, cheese and leftover texan style chili, on a pizza, yes please, its 3pm
>parents are having a dinner party with my mom's cousin
>i stay in their grotty terrace house when i'm not home in America, i'm not paying Brit rent for 4 months of the year
>oh no Jess you don't get dinner party food thats for the adults tee hee
>make myself fried chicken, mashed poatoes, cream gravy, gravy from scratch, two whole chicken breasts, cheated and used frozen mash
>eat my fried chicken titties n taters
>drink a caramel cream shake
>coffee and steal some strawberry trifle from the party
>they talk about how their daughter broke up with her bf who is now in rehab or some shit, my parents don't even say 'hey that greedy bitch sitting on the couch got married this summer' cunts
>this family is ashamed of me
>eat chocolate in bed at 11pm
>wife messages me and says shes going to see a movie, we sex talk a bit and i fall asleep
>wake up 3am
>bloated
>where is my waist
>i'm gonna be sick
>i can taste heavy cream in my mouth
>my boobs hurt and my tummy hurts
>bloat bloat bloat
>i'm pregnant with a food baby
>its uncomfortable and i can't sleep right
>had fucked up dreams i was in high school and had no underwear or skirt on and was running around with my gym kit balled up in my crotch to hide my shame
>wake up with the sweats
>7am
>flat tummy, hungry again
anyway turns out Bladerunner 2069 is pretty good

>>8971642
i wanted to be a boy in my teens because no-one took me seriously so i cut my hair into a shitty mullet and RP'd as a 35 year old accountant from Leeds on chatrooms so people would care about my dumb Hannah Montana ass opinions
>>
lesgen you guys just have to play this

https://brianna-lei.itch.io/butterfly-soup
>>
>>8971642
Not all of us are mentally ill tranners.
Only one anon who ever posted in clg was a detransitioned FtM and I'm disgusted by that anon anyways.
>>
>>8971729
well not tranners but i swear 90% of us are mentally ill
>>
>>8971699
>burgerbrit anon
You're using the name I came up with for you. I feel special now.

How often do you clot the toilets with your (I'm assuming) monstrous poops? Answer truthfully. Have no shame here.
>>
>>8971722
Yikes, the YT thumbnail saved me the time.
>>
File: god bless this mess.jpg (150 KB, 960x697)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>8971792
i get all 1776 on that british lead pipe hundred year old plumbing
>>
>>8971805
>>8971792
leaked audio of burgerbrit dropping one
https://youtu.be/-dY2IBPzJhI
>>
Why does everyone here hate piercings and body mods?
I have my ears stretched at 0g also I'm considering getting my nipples pierced
>>
>>8971892
Having too many piercings and tattoos look trashy. Some people over do it with that stuff so it doesn't look good.
>>
>>8971892
my wife has pierced nips and i've swallowed so many of the little balls on them piercings its unreal. maybe thats why
>>
>>8971892
Just saying if you get your nips done it takes almost a year to heal. A year. Of not touching your nips. Do you really want that?
>>
File: 1495304682388.jpg (94 KB, 977x436)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>8971699
does your wife read this thread? she must be very proud of you and your eating achievements.
>>
>>8971699
You are my hero. When are you and your wife going to take me as a slave?
>>
>>8971722
it already came out? fuck, I'll play it when I get back from work
in like, 10 hours ;-;
>>
>>8971948
if she read these threads she'd find out i get secret taco bell and day nap

>>8971970
sorry anon, our neighbors are black, they wouldn't approve, i value sitting on the porch and eating bbq with them too much
>>
>>8971892
I don't mind a few decent tattoos but I hate gadged ears/nose piercing/eyebrow pieced/nipples or vagina piercings. Normal pierced ears are fine.
I like classier sexier realisticly drawn tattoos I guess, not cartoony LOL RANDOM ones all piled together.
>>
>>8971979
You can keep me locked in the basement.
>>
>>8971971
>10 hours
Wagecuck much, anon?
>>
>>8971892
I don't care about the form, it's the ugliness and tackiness of it. If it doesn't look good on piece of cloth or paper, it's not going to look any better by putting it on skin.
You'd think with it being permanent people would be more selective of what they choose and how it looks holistically but sadly that's not often the case.
>>
>>8971892
Because it screams "I follow the trendz! Notice me! I'm unique individual! Just like everyone else!"
That is the opposite of sexy.
>>
>>8971776
>i swear 90% of us are mentally ill
This is sadly most lesbian and gay communities.
>>
disgusting straight male here. why do yall hate men
>>
>>8972167
disgusting transbian here. why do yall hate tranners
>>
>>8972167
I don't, I just don't want to sleep with any.
>>
>>8972167
>>8972185
disgusting bi here. why do yall hate bisluts
>>
>>8972195
>>8972185
>>8972167
Disgusting FtM here, why do yall love my mancave?
>>
glorious goldstar here. why do yall love lezzers
>>
>>8972218
Because they validate me honestly
>>
>>8972252
have fun watching mlp by yourself, tranner
>>
>>8972252
Fuck off, attention whore.
>>
>>8972285
B..but friendship is magic
>>8972297
>whore
Seee that's technically gendering me right so that's amazing validation
>>
>>8972285
mlp is great!
>>
I had a weird dream where I was on stage fixing some shit with other girls and this one fat kid got up and began to mess everything and we obliterated his ass outta there and then we compared our abs together.

The bad thing is that I don't have abs irl or are even slightly strong.
>>
>>8972321
>friendship
n/a
>>
>>8972357
It's your inner shitlord surfacing while you sleep. Time to get swole?
>>
File: IMG_3872.jpg (100 KB, 720x760)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>8972360
W..hat is it then
>>
A qt azn friend told me yesterday that if she didn't have a girlfriend already she would have totally asked me out when we first met, and that we would be dating each other by now.
I-I'm getting closer to tfw gf, right?
>>
>>8972381
Just keep in mind that, that's easy to say in her position.

The only way to get tfw gf is to attempt to get one actively, so close your browser and go out and find someone.
>>
>>8972381
i wouldn't even date someone who would say that while hasgf. When I have a gf, I don't look at people that way at all, and I expect the same of my gf.
>>
>>8972380
it's I hate you and please kys yourself
>>
>>8972398
Sure it's easy to say, but if she's being earnest - which I believe she is - there is weight behind her words.

I've actually been on dates with two girls this year.

>>8972421
Yeah, I can see that. They're a really good match though and they're both so honest with their feelings for each other, I don't believe my friend finding someone else attractive is gonna damage their relationship at all.
>>
>I actually didn't drink today and shout at my TV so much dad had to shout at me

go me
>>
File: IMG_4066.jpg (314 KB, 1242x1459)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>8972427
I don't know why you're so mad at me

Tranners and lesbros are natural allies, you validate me and get me into safe spaces, and I teach you how to be hot and not act and dress like a repressing ftm
>>
>>8972504
I'm so proud of you, sweetie. What do you watch and shout at on TV on an average day?
>>
>>8972523
>myspace angles the post.
Show your manly 5head my boy.
>>
>>8972523
>and trannies wonder why we hate them so much
>>
File: IMG_4071.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>8972534
Fucking tranners, go stare at ancis girl and daydream about a world where your parents aren't disappointed in you
>>
>>8972537
I don't wonder at all, you tell me like everyday, loudly
>>
>>8972540
Can't wait for you to kill yourself.
Now go back to your tranny generals pls.
>>
Reminder to ignore the tranny shitposters. If you give them attention, they'll keep spamming their shit.
>>
>>8972563
You have nothing in common with us, you delusional man. Go kill yourself and rid us of your stupidity.
>>
>>8971638
>at the end of the day that has nothing to do with me

This is more than I originally meant to prod you - but isn't that kind of an "out of sight, out of mind" mentality in itself?
>>
>>8972582
d/a but you kind of have to set some limits on the degrees of separation I think. Otherwise you'd be poking your nose into your cousin's boyfriend's roommate's friend's brother who's lying to his mother about not spending their money on drugs.
>>
File: IMG_4070.jpg (85 KB, 500x375)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I don't want to get up but if I don't I'll miss my chance to invade women's spaces and do Lyra
>>
Are straight women allowed to have "rape fantasies" about sexually aggressive lesbians?
>>
>>8972530

oh i play videogames and pretend i'm mudering all the stacies that made fun of me in highschool

i'm 24
>>
>>8972682
'straight' as in 'i'm deeply in the closet and i just found out who Ruby Rose is' or 'straight' as in 'has sex with men'
>>
>>8972685
You're a cool girl tbhon.

>>8972682
That's basically me, I come here just to check things out. The idea of being dominated and raped by another girl is awesome.
>>
>>8972685
You sound like a healthy and well-adjusted adult. Keep it up!

What do you play though?
>>
>>8972682
You're allowed to fantasize about whatever bby.

>>8972685
I used to murder every Thalmor bitch I saw pretending they were school bullies. Good times.
>>
>>8970165
I used to have snake bites but I took them out. All I have now is a vertical clitoral hood peircing I know my next girlfriend will not expect me to have.
>>
>>8972381
If you've been friends with someone for a long time and you see those redflags, the smart thing to do when/if she asks you out is you fucking say no. How could you be so sure that when you date them they won't say this to someone else? There are better women out there and she is not worth your time.
>>
>>8972582
>>8972591
Pretty much what this anon said. I don't feel it's my place to, like, look up the boyfriends of the people my friend hooks up with on Facebook and message them. I am happy to have my moral code prodded and challenged because that's the only way I will grow and remain loyal to it so if you feel that not alerting people is hypocritical, tell me why. When I say "out of sight, out of mind" I mean things like animal cruelty or, like my friend, downplaying that other people have a full range of emotions just because there's distance. I feel that contacting people for every lie I'm made aware they've been told is kind of like... proactively ruining lives? I mean if it was something like finding out that a babysitter is abusing a child, fuck yeah I'm contacting the parents no matter how little I know them, or maybe cheating in some situations (say the wedding is soon), but idk. What do you think about using your free will to let people know the truth instead of just throwing your hands up in the air and saying it's not your business, versus letting people conduct their own lives and take responsibilit
>>
>>8971892
these guys are complete plebeians
>not getting your tongue pierced to help pleasure your qtgf
>>
how tf do i meet a cis lesbian girl whos willing to totally dominate me? my last mistress left me and im lonely without her.
>>
>>8973112
...the internet?
>>
>>8973125
all i get is dudes who reply even though i say im gay. like they keep sending me their dicks even though i emphasize that im a lesbian
>>
I once liked the idea of work trips but after going on two within a month I'm starting to regret my job.
>I haven't even finished my degree though
Anyway, finally back home with my gf's. How have you guys been lately?
>>
umm hey, im new to this bard and i was hoping to ask if anyone would be down chatting with a lesbian on discord? im just kinda lonely rn

pic for attention
>>
>>8973165
my discord is Ashley-the-alpha-gay#9796 btw.
>>
>>8973112
I'm a cislesdom, if you're in the UK I'll go for coffee with you.

also from what i hear cislesdoms are pretty much nonexistent because even het femdoms are reasonably rare

but genuine non-flaky lesbian subs are also rare (fml) so cheer up!
>>
>>8973208
ah right! unfortunately im from ireland. but if u want we can chat on discord? (i s=hamelessly plugged it here oops)
>>
>>8973208
>tfw uk sub tranner
at this point i should just make myself straight
>>
>>8973165
kys tranny
>>
>>8973220
sure, i've got a WLW server you can join if you want, we could always hook up for a play session if you're in London some time

https://discord.gg/Ey4X4f
>>
>>8973232
sweet! thank you!
>>
>>8973221
Trans femdoms are way more common than cis les femdoms, so if you're okay with other trans girls it's not so bad. There's a whole bunch on the London kink scene.
>>
>>8973238
nah i dislike dicks except in very certain situations. so nah
>>
>>8973229
eventually
>>
>>8973141
What's your degree in and what job do you have that allows you to travel so much?
>>
>>8973238
London kink scene? i know some people from it, they all fucking disgust me. are you going to the halloween party at the warehouse? tell them fuckers i say 'stop inviting me i've always been monogamous and pure and i needed therapy because of your fucked up parties and your rapey men'
>>
>>8973244
>has dick
>dislikes dick
well, enjoy being forever alone then

>>8973272
Nah, I don't really go to parties anymore. Which events were you going to? LAM is a nice sane crowd, TG and Antichrist and the other club-type events tend to attract tourists and fucked up degenerates rather than lifestylers.
>>
>>8973294
> has dick

bitch if i had a dick why would i hang around the one thread on this board that dosent like girls with dicks?
>>
>>8973238
you know all the reasons cis lesbians don't want a trans gf? trans lesbians can feel those too.
>>
>>8973294
oh it was some personal thing full of wasters, guardian journalists, rich kids, nonbinary genderfluids, unpassing trans, and ex-oxbridge students, they were involved in the kick scene, everyone was bi, people walked around naked or in latex or leather, there was a lot of sex, i saw my first dick there on a dude walking around just wearing a top hat. i didn't know it was a kink thing i thought it was just a party. they make me sick.
>>
>>8973252
Computer engineering, majoring in artificial intelligence. I have a job in my own field and the company likes to send me abroad
>Also they buy me fucking SAS tickets
>>
>>8973299
>replies to a post responding to a transgirl
>complains about being assumed trans
Get over yourself.

>>8973307
Aye but it's not going to improve your chances.
>>
>>8973344
Fancy.
>>
>>8973357
desu if a transbian won't date another transbian he is literally just a straight man. i can at least understand dating trans and cis women if your description of women includes trans but a trans who won't date other trans... lmao seriously thats just a fetishistic man with the creepy obsession of forcing himself on actual women to accept his perversion
>>
File: index.png (7 KB, 254x199)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>8971426
>will lesbians fell on jew tricks?
stay strong dykes
(((they))) will not divide us
>>
>>8973382
>Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!
Memes aside, I need a gf
t. engineering Finn
>>
>>8973378
The way I see it is that trans girls have female brains, and as this thread proves, not liking dick doesn't make you a man. But if you want people to be down with your dick but won't date other trans girls, you're gonna have a bad time. It's like fatties who refuse to date other fatties.
>>
>>8973378
All trans-molesbians are straight man.
>>
>>8973382
Too late, I'm already a Jewish pawn.
>>
>>8973378
I'd rather date a man than a fellow tranner, so whatever I am it's not a straight man.
>>
>>8973406
>Implying you would ever date a man.
Your kind of hypocritical tranny is worse than any bishit you can imagine.

How do you expect anyone to sleep with you when you know yourself you're not a woman and won't even consider other disgusting trannies like you as women?
In short pot meet the kettle.
>>
>trannies don't even like their kind yet expect lesbians to like them back
This is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>8973392
If you want to fly me to Europe, I'll be your gf.
>>
Happy International Lesbian Day, lesbians.
>>
>>8973425
I already have two gf's.
>>
File: _20170602_164458.jpg (33 KB, 259x574)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>8973453
That's a thing?
>>
>>8973457
Then why did you say you needed a gf?
>>
>>8973457
>I need a gf
Did I get rused wtf?
>>
>>8973393
yeah the double standards thing seems to come from a very entitled male outlook but i mean it could be a 'i'm not like the other girls' because trans cannibalise each other, but still whatever, transbians you are valid but please date other trans, you get each others issues more and support each other better, don't use cisbians as a crutch of validation of 'the real lesbian sees me as a womens so i'm a real woman and totally not a man', thats weak shit dog
>>
>>8973464
Apparently. I deserve a gf on this Blessed Day. Wanna send your other sister my way?
>>
>>8973488
My other sister is sixteen though.
>>
>>8973500
Is that legal?
>>
>>8973524
In Austria? Oh yes.
But my little sister is not for lewd.
>>
>>8973560
>not for lewd
Me neither, I'm (((asexual))). Will you be on /frz/ when Frozen 2 comes out?
>>
>>8973567
My condolences.
>will you be on /frz/
The answer to that is always yes.
>>
>>8973569
It's okay, at least I'll never get STDs.
>always yes
Did you follow it to snowchan and 8ch then?
>>
>>8970165
what kind of shirts are these?
>>
>>8973584
Yes I followed to snowchan until that died but it seemed very scattered afterwards and 8ch wasn't my thing, I think a lot of anons went back to /co/ for the occasional /frz/ revival thread, and of course /u/ usually has one too, but I miss all the drawfags and especially the writing.
>>
>>8973625
>I miss all the drawfags and especially the writing
Same, dude, those were the good days. I wonder if Frozen 2 will spur another bout of OC to match the glory days of /frz/.
>inb4 Elsa x MLI
I will kill myself.

Were you ever in the IRC?
>>
>>8973647
I hope we'll get a new flood of OC and maybe motivate some authors to finish their fics, goddamnit. And some new ones of course.
>I will kill myself
I will kill everyone but myself.

And no, never been in the IRC, just thread postan.
>>
I seriously hope Frozen 2 will have in-your-face het with both protags so you annoying little sluts will go away.
>>
>>8973681
I hope it does too because that might finally stop me from being a transbian.
>>
>>8972167
>i don't hate men, have a lot of male friends and they're great fun

>>8972185
>i don't hate all, but you do tend be a lot more pervy and creepy than cis women

>>8972195
>don't hate em, just wouldn't date em
>>
>>8973695
You didn't reply to me >>8972198
I feel left out.
>>
>>8973674
>AFA
I never even got into this fic, but four years later requ is still like "haha yeah someday".

Who /SiS/girls here? Next update when?? :^))))

What else are you waiting for that's unfinished? It's been so long.
>>
>>8973681
>implying overly hetero canon has ever stopped anyone from shipping anything
You are like baby.

>>8973708
Oh so many.
Did Aesla ever finish Victim of Circumstance? Is Threads of Summer done? Argos?
>>
>>8973736
>implying Elsa and Anna literally being blood-related, raised-together-from-birth sisters has stopped anyone from shipping it
haHAA

Victims of Circumstance is complete, isn't it? I never read Threads of Summer, it came out after I'd moved on, but it says it updated in April. And Argos wasn't fluffy enough to capture my interest IIRC. I don't even remember the names of the unfinished fics I miss the most tbqh. How bout that Arendelle High?
>>
>>8973701
SORRY

>i'd love a ftm friend as i have none, from what i have seen on the interwebz they seem like genuinely decent people, far more so than their transy counterparts
>>
>>8973781
>raised-together-from-birth
To be fair they grew up isolated from each other for like a decade which is often used as an excuse to explain their attraction in fics.
I've never read Arendelle High, not too big on high school AU. College AU a best.
>>
>>8973822
That's true, something about the Westermarck effect... I learned so much more about incest than I ever thought I would from a Disney movie.

Arendelle High is that meme g!p fic. I've never read it, I don't know anyone who unironically has. Grad school AU is where it's at t b h. I'm so mad that The Scientist is gone and idk if anyone backed it up.
>>
>>8973861
Yes, Westermarck, technically just a hypothesis I believe but makes sense to me. Quite a bit.
>g!p
Oh, god. That is scarily common it seems.
Also have you read Tessellate? The author posted on /u/ recently and she re-uploaded the whole thing to AO3. Definitely check it out if you haven't.
>>
>>8973896
Were you raised apart from your sister?

I have read Tessellate. I used to know the author...very personally. Can you link to the /u/ thread where she posted if it's still up? Or not that recently?
>>
>>8973911
No, we were very close growing up, hence hypothesis. But I'm sure we're not the only siblings who share intimacy.

>very personally
Wink wink, nudge nudge. Do tell.
Not too recently, like two or three Frozen threads back, but you can probably find it in the archives.
>>
>>8973681
If it didn't work with OUaT there's no way it will work with Frozen.
>>
>>8973940
There was some shit on reddit a while back about two sisters dating too, but I don't remember if it was revealed to be fake or not. I don't care, it probably is all fake, but I ship it anyway.

>archives
Ah well, I'm not gonna bother looking for it, I'm done stalking her, kek. We dated for a couple years or so. I really really hope she doesn't lurk here anymore, because this totally gives me away.
>>
it's always so much fun to watch someone sperg out over something they love
found out gf is a big Tex Avery fan
spent all day watching Droopy Dog cartoons when I said "who?"
>>
>>8973967
Ship away. There's probably some corner of the internet for incestuous relationships and people to talk to about it.

>we dated for a couple of years
Oh, wow. Can I be curious, what was she like? I followed Tessellate from the beginning and I'm quite a fan.

>>8973998
People sperging about their obsession is the cutest.
>>
>>8974006
I feel cheated that I don't have an older sister, or any sister. Where's MY lesbian wincestuous relationship??

>Tessellate
I don't know if she still does it, but she used to search archives for mentions of her fic name, so... I'm not sure how much I want to say here on 4chan. If you want to add me on discord/steam/whatever, I'll sperg at you about elsanna. Otherwise, I'll just say... it had its ups and downs.
>>
>>8974053
I have two, I'd give you one but as I said, no lewding the imouto. Well that and she seems to be straight. Poor thing.

That's fair. I always enjoy a good sperging about Elsanna, give discord pls.
>>
>have much shorter gf
>her temper is just as short as she is
>in arguments, whenever she loses it, she puts me down by calling ME 'little' and insinuating general smallness of both stature and character
>like she will literally be tit to tit with me looking nearly straight up and mocking me, asking if she hurt my little feelings
>I find this weirdly erotic, every time
>get red faced from her mocking, not from being ashamed or embarrassed, but from being turned on
>mocks me further, pushes boundaries until I can't take it anymore
>I snap and assault her, sexually, and this is how we make up

Sometimes I think she only starts fights because she knows how it always ends. It's exhausting.
>>
File: 1478172666783.jpg (259 KB, 1016x965)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>8974218
You are living the dream.
>>
File: 1498347026881.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>8974218
>tfw no short gf
>>
>>8974329
>tfw no gf
>>
Happy lesbian day - Best wishes to my fellow cis lesbians.
>>
>>8974351
Do I get a gift?
>>
>>8974351
Do I get a gf?
>>
File: bitch tears.gif (103 KB, 500x280)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
>>8974329
>tfw you know that feel
>>
>>8974351
>>8974357
>>8974361
Can I get a gf as a gift?
>>
>>8974357
The prospect of life on Lesbian Island

>>8974361
Fresh out.

>>8974373
We restock every decade or so. Gotta train up the next group of little girls until they come of age.
>>
File: 1499799651446.jpg (43 KB, 645x428)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>8974367
But delinquent, you are the short gf. You're pint sized.
>>
>>8974387
Well, this is a big letdown. I demand a gf.
>>
I'm a disgusting tranner and I wish you all a happy lesbian day.
Also stop trying to murder me, I'm not even into girls :s
>>
>>8974450
I'M GOING TO KILL ONE(1) LESBIAN ON TV UNTIL I GET ONE.
>>
>>8974461
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8974471
EVERY DAY

GET TO IT
>>
File: 1483366941274.webm (2.83 MB, 848x480)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
My waifu Rena Kubota is fighting next week. Can't fucking wait. I have her to win the tournament
>>
>>8974531
She looks like a third class thai ladyboy.
Are you into trannies?
>>
>>8974401
I want to be the big spoon and do all the cute stuff like rest my chin on top of her head and get stuff down from shelves for her, though! That would be cute.

I guess I can live with being the short gf though.
>>
>>8974560
How tall are you?
>>
File: 1507496287073-sp.webm (2.81 MB, 640x360)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>8974543
Take that back and apologize. Rena would legit murder your ass and look hella cute doing it
>>
i hate literally all of you so much
>>
>>8974596
Literally transsexual thai prostitute looks.

>Rena would legit murder your ass and look hella cute doing it
She would have to first get in the base I'm stationed lel.

The judo girls from olympics are cuter.
>>
File: 1506912237011.gif (2.32 MB, 348x323)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
>>8974606
>>
>>8971426
Gal Gadot is so fucking hot, goddamn i want her so bad
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>8974593
I'm 5'3.
>>
>>8974699
So cute.
>>
>>8974351
Are you retarded?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_Visibility_Day
>>
anyone else a lonely bag of shit tonight
>>
>>8974708
are you?
>>
>>8974699
Literally adorable.
>>
>>8974699
I'm 5'1"
>>
>>8974713
Every night. Every day.
>>
>>8974729
i am literally so fukin lonely it physically hurts m8
>>
>>8974731
Numb the pain with vidyas, friendo.
>>
>>8974713
me except every night
>>
>>8974731
Yo same was just thinking about how I wanna go dig a hole, lie down in it, and die
>>
>>8974731
Chocolate and masturbation anon.
>>
File: 1506820280016-sp.webm (683 KB, 824x670)
683 KB
683 KB WEBM
>tfw Rena will never stomp on you
>>
File: 1497830807312.jpg (145 KB, 500x500)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Oh boy. It's all the lonely, depressed anons again.
>>
>>8974744
can I come die with you? saves me from digging my own hole.
>>
>>8974745
u know what, im just gonna say it:
im TOO STUPID!
i can't figure out how!!
It just either hurts or I can't feel anything!!!
Is my vagina BROKEN????????
on the topic of chocolate, im currently eating m&ms
>>8974761
aka all anons ever
>>
>>8974761
that's all this thread is
>>
>>8974767
>Is my vagina BROKEN?
I can help you figure that out if you want.
>>
>>8974775
pls help
>>
>>8974767
find something that vibrates. apply to clit. also look at gay things meanwhile.
>>
File: 1501897523390.png (19 KB, 200x200)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>8974778
W-where are you from, anon?
>>
>>8974786
have tried both those things
like, is there a...fukin wikihow for retards like me
>>
>>8974767
Don't just go digging inside you like a barbarian. Be gentle with your clit and invest in a good e-toothbrush.
>>
>>8974790
Long Island
>>8974792
noted
>>
File: wkosQdU.gif (1.55 MB, 314x240)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
>>8974791
give me your discord and I'll give you step-by-step instructions
with visual aid if you like
>>
>>8974797
>Long Island
You're too far away. I can't help you at the moment.
>>
>>8974791
some people have finicky parts. you just have to try shit until something works. unless you're doing it completely fucking wrong somehow.

related:
https://youtu.be/nvwR74XpKUM
>>
>>8974808
how can i give u my discord privately? can u give me a 5minutemail to send u it?
>>
>>8974812
where are YOU from?
>>
>>8974815
fugg I was totally bluffing, I've never even cybered before
but I'll still like to help yes
[spoiler]femanon@grr.la[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1459207611907-1.png (680 KB, 920x938)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
I used to go on omegle a bunch and occasionally used the r9k tag. There used to be omegle threads on r9k and people would post charts of anons they met on there, pic related. I developed kind of a crush on the top left girl and would look through threads to see if anyone was posting pictures of her or talking about her, through this I found out what her name was. I came across her on omegle a few times but she pretty much skipped me every time. Yesterday I was using the tumblr tag just cause it's a pretty popular tag, not because I actually have a tumblr. I was rolling and found her on there which was pretty crazy since it had been months since I last heard anything about her. I put my hands up and was like "wait! I recognize you." She said "from where?" And I was like "from a chart...." She knew instantly what I was talking about and was like "oh no." We talked about r9k for a bit and then I told her that I knew her name. I could tell that she was creeped out and I asked her if she was and she said, "no, its ok.." I really wanted to keep talking to her but obviously I was sperging out pretty bad and creeping her out so she was like, "well I was looking for someone on here.." I said, "oh. ok bye." After that I came across her again and she instaskipped me. I guess it was nice to get that little bit of stalkerishness off my chest though, even though I didn't actually reveal to her that the reason I saved the images was because I thought she was really cute
>>
>>8974808
D/a but can you give me instructions too?
>>
>>8974765
We can dig a 2 person hole. Digging holes is actually kind of relaxing. I had to dig a hole when my dog died and it's an experience that stuck with me y'know.. she was my dog so I had to be the one to do it.
>>
>>8974831
sent
>>
>>8974717
>October and April are the same month
I'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>8974832
>orbiting an /r9k/ bot
Oh anony.
>>
>>8974832
r9k? isn't that for faggots now? not in the literal sense, but still.
>>
>>8974847
my arms are basically cooked noodles, so I don't know how much help I'd be. I can provide moral support and make you your last meal though.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (24 KB, 716x90)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>8974863
kys butthurt tranny
>>
>>8974883
Geez that's really sweet, anon
>>
>>8974890
I aim to please. can we die now?
>>
>>8974881
it's being overrun by fucking trannies like every other board
>>
>>8974889
>redlink
>>
>found my crush's porn doppleganger
I don't think this is healthy..
>>
File: lol.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
hi /clg/, what's the sexiest pic that you have that's still technically sfw? Can you please keep it in the same caliber or better than this pic please?
>>
>>8974905
pics or not real.
>>
>>8974703
>>8974718
I guess I should just accept my fate. Or find an even tinier qt like >>8974724 that I can sweep off into the sunset.
>>
>>8974831
yo i'd like to publicly thank this anon for being mvp and not backing out
>>
>>8974921
>tfw when 5 foot flat since thirteen
>>
>>8974921
I don't think those 2 inches are quite enough, anon. Maybe try a primordial dwarf.
>>
>>8974931
Cute!
>>
>>8974927
You're very welcome anony. I hope it works out.
>>
>>8974920
I would never post her photos around here recklessly
>>
File: concernslashdepress.jpg (466 KB, 1242x2208)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>8974940
everything is oversized or children's clothes, cute in the wrong way.
>>
>>8974952
I'm not even a midget, but youth size t shirts often fit me, and it's great because sometimes they're cheaper and have cute fag shit not available in adult sizes.
>>
>>8974958
but then when a store doesn't sell it in XXS, i can't get a shirt. I don't really find those in burgerland stores. i agree with you about the cheaper thing though.
>>
>>8974950
at least do the pornstar's then.
>>
>>8974975
Yeah burger sizes are pretty generous, especially on tops I've found. I'm an average sized woman of above average height, and I generally wear smalls. But like, I'm not actually small, I don't have a narrow frame or anything. It always made me wonder how actually thin/small people find clothes. I guess the answer is they don't.
>>
>>8975003
it can be pretty funny sometimes. in high school, i was friends with some spanish exchange students nearly every year and a few were around my size and went to school with children's clothes on half the time, not realizing their 'i'm a princess' t-shirt wasn't made for 17-year olds
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 304x166)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>8974708
>Holocaust Remembrance Day
what a circus
>>
>>8975044
be respectful, Austria's great-grandfather probably fell from a guardtower
>>
>>8974351
Why is there no male gay day?
>>
>>8975069
because no one likes faggots
>>
>>8975076
Cocksuckers on suicide watch.
>>
>>8975051
He actually died rather peacefully at 97, but it's nice you take an interest anon.
>>
>>8975076
Nobody likes tranners and they get fucking everything.
>>
File: 1507385039575.jpg (61 KB, 501x434)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Cis girls only:
>how tall are you
>where are you from
>do you prefer shorter or taller girls
>>
>>8975090
165cm
Mexico
Depends. In my fantasies where I'm alpha I like short qts, but when I fap I often imagine taller girls that can hold me down. Outside of that I don't really have a preference though.
>>
File: 1496105251622.jpg (84 KB, 700x714)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>8975083
Why aren't you in bed, young lady?
>>
File: 1504302512887.jpg (52 KB, 600x600)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>8975090
>height
5 foot flat
>location
great lakes area, burgerland
>height preference
taller, i suppose. i don't really care.
pic unrelated
>>
>>8975104
But moooom.
Actually I am in bed.
>>
>>8975107
>great lakes
C-can I come visit you?
>>
>>8975111
which great lake?
>>
>>8975108
Schlicking, talking about schlicking, teaching about schlicking, and shitposting all at the same time. You should teach a fucking seminar on multitasking.
>>
>>8975116
Nah I don't live there, but I may be passing through soon.
>>
>>8975090
5'6"
PA
I've liked girls shorter and taller than me. I don't really have a preference but I think short girls are so cute. I'm not even that tall, but it feels good when a short girl asks me to reach something for her
>>
>>8975090
170cm
west burger
no preference, but I'm used to taller girls and I liked it. never dated anyone shorter.
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'7"
>where are you from
'murica
Shorter; somewhere between 5'2" - 5'5" preferably.
>>
>>8975128
still, which lake are ya passing by? eerie? superior? michigan?
>>
>>8975069
December 1st
>>
>>8975150
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_AIDS_Day
kek gays btfo
>>
>>8975158
We should bully the fags more often, I'm tired of only shitting on trannies when gaymen also come and shitepost in our general.
>>
>>8975149
Idk, it would be a road trip type thing, so wherever we decide to go really. There's stuff for us around the whole area. Why so curious, stalker?
>>
>>8975202
because the upper peninsula of michigan is rather nice looking around this time a year. lived there during my childhood and it was always pretty during october.
I was going to go up there last weekend but couldn't scrounge the cash.
let me live vicariously through you, anon, go in my stead
>>
Did you know only lesbians can have sex in space? Men can't get erections because the heart shrinks in zero gravity, so there's not enough blood flow. We will truly conquer the universe
>>
>>8975247
huzzah! no butt piracy in space! a victory for all /b/ threads!
>>
>>8975247
>what is prostate orgasm
>>
>>8975239
If it happens at all, it'll be in the winter probably. Sorry to disappoint, anon.
>>
Reminder that we tranners can get off even when our diccs stop working.
>>
hi, who here plays an instrument? I've played piano since i was 7, oboe since 12, and some guitar since 15. does anyone do anything more obscure like mongolian throat singing?
>>
>>8975090
>about 5'8 in murrican
>southwest, commiefornia
>prefer shorter, because it makes me feel taller
>>
>>8975362
southwest commiefornia? are you sure you aren't even a socialist?
>>
woodemily7772011@gmail.com
my discord is: CantaNope#6829
>>
>>8975090
>5'1"
>Northern California
>as long as they have a vagina no actual preference Im super versitile
>>
>>8975349
everyone can kinda play at least one, no? I play alto sax and some guitar, and a few others too poorly to mention.
>>
>>8975362
>>8975410
You people exist? Why haven't we hung out?
>>
>>8973134
Then message gay women on the internet. Having dudes message you is annoying but if you're also reaching out to people, it's not an obstacle. Not like you have to wait for someone else to send the first message. I believe in you and your gf hunting abilities!
>>
>>8975381
Had that edgy phase in early highschool
>>8975424
because I moved, the question was "where are you from" not "where are you now"
:(
>>
>>8975524
Well where are you now? Florida?
>>
>>8973614
that looks like any plain cotton tee shirt
>>
>>8975090
>Cis girls only:
kek
>how tall are you
six feet
>where are you from
california
same height, or taller (taller is super rare though ;--;)
>>
>>8975090
5'4
Central California (almost soCal)
Tall or same height. Most of my short friends seem to have a bit of a temper
>>
>>8975530
yeh, from the desert to the tropics
>>
one of you califags be my gf, thanks.
>>
>>8975090
>>how tall are you
5'2
>>where are you from
usa, california
>>do you prefer shorter or taller girls
taller
>>
There are so many midgets on /clg/, I never realised.
>>
>>8975090
5'3
maple syrup
taller obvs
>>
File deleted.
http://www.strawpoll.me/14108949
http://www.strawpoll.me/14108973

age and gender strawpolls
the last poll I did showed that 2/3 of /clg/ users are single

>>8975247
http://thesleaze.co.uk/sex_in_space-542.html
>>
>>8975349
guitar, clarinet, some harmonica?
>>8975399
and what should i do with this information?
>>
File: 1506686837853.jpg (168 KB, 564x864)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>8975760
And not one of these qt midgets is my gf
>>
File: 1437026784037.png (223 KB, 474x530)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>8975770
>nobody (you)ing me about my fake source

the two lurkers on here at this time of night should be ashamed of themselves
>>
>>8975815
I don't click links unless it's porn
>>
>>8975806
It feels VERY bad, man.
>>
>>8975815
I don't click links because they're unclickable and I'm too lazy to copy and paste when I'm in bed. Sorry to let you down, anon.
>>
>>8975766
That one American maple syrup? Or leaf?
>>
Anyone wanna trade nudes?
>>
>>8975941
Whats your body type?
>>
>>8975349
piano since I was 7 also, singing for about 4 years but I'm not happy with myself
>>
>>8975946
Skinnyfat? Thin potato?
>>
>>8975987
Nice I'm into it
>>
>>8975349
at best I can whistle under my breath
>>
>>8975349
I only know the piano, violin, and guitar. Never took real lessons - just YouTube. I always wanted to play the drums but buying a set seems expensive and I don't think my new neighbors would appreciate the drumming noise.
>>
>>8975886
leafcuck
>>
>>8975987
same, lets do it
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'4"
>where are you from
Born in Seoul, live in mid-Atlantic US now
I've got a long list of important criteria but height isn't one of them. I've had LTR with women from 5'1" to 5'9" and it hasn't mattered. I find it weird it matters so much here, I don't see that particularness matter much IRL.
>>
>>8975349
Nothing obscure. Piano for 9 years starting at 6 years old and violin for 3 years. I can sing decently but never been trained on it. The best part is my ear is pretty damn good so I can distinguish all kinds of things without trying, like remembering what an accent sounds like after hearing it a couple times and distinguish it again. It's a neat party trick to be able to tell people where they picked up their accents if they're typical of that region.
>>
>>8975766
>tfw no short qt leaf gf
>>
>>8974975
>>8975003
>>8975035
I've not had to resort to children's clothing but have bought sneakers from the children's section because I'm a 5' 1/2". Western styles that will fit ok sometimes are ones like Calvin Klein, H&M and some petites sizes of certain brands like Ann Taylor (for suits). Not hard to find jeans that will fit except you need to hem the legs. I learned to do that and some other basic tailoring from my aunt so I can fix up any pair of lengthy pants, which opens up a lot more options.
Asian stores are really the best (maybe if feel differently if I was thin and had major ass though) like forever 21 or Uniqlo though there's much better options online once you know your size (they are far more consistent in Asia than the US, thank god).
>>
Going to a conference today which will be almost a completely white sausagefest. The one conference aimed at woman is lead by three women who as far as I can tell only have looks going for them. They all have worse credentials than I do, or any woman I work with in my company. Like a psychology BA from a shit school and an MBA from some uncredentialed online school they still haven't completed after 3 years and some shit jobs at small companies no one has ever heard of them then starting a company no one has ever heard of a year ago, so they can call themselves a "co-CEO."
I like to support professional women but Christ it's hard when these kind of women are speaking for us. I may just end up skipping it for a more interesting topic running at the same time run by a dude with real credentials (MIT, Google, G.E., E&Y)
>>
I really want to try and seduce my crush
i've been trying to subtly flirt with her more, but her responses are hard to read....either she likes me or hates me, and I can't exactly tell which
>>
>>8976680
>I find it weird it matters so much here
The truth is that it's not that it matters so much, just that it's something to talk about.

I guarantee you anyone who has stated a preference for height, it's not a dealbreaker or even close to very important to pretty much all of them.
>>
>>8976016
>>8976240
Sounds good. Post your nude-messaging protocol of choice.
>>
>>8976928
have a floral arrangement delivered to her with a card that says
>eyy, les fug
then make finger guns
pew pew
>>
>>8976940
Let's just say I'm used to seeing top 3 lists usually be stuff like: h/w proportionate (e.g. don't be a fattie), what they like in the butch/femme spectrum, don't be a smoker/alcoholic/drug-user, be over your ex, etc. Here? Top 3 lists are usually height, hair color, and don't be an SJW. I figure all the men throw it off but it's still weird af.
>>
>>8976965
kek
i bet she'd like that. this is an e-crush though.
she said she wanted to fuck me before, but i'm not sure if she was joking, or just thinks i'm pretty but isn't interested in me.
she's a bisexual, but it seems like she's only interested in men for the money and nothing else.
its weird
>>8976940
>>8976968
I think some people care about height, and some dont.
different people are more/less attracted to different features.
>>
>>8976973
Personally, height is a very important criterion to me. It MUST be between 4'9" and 6'4". God I'm so single.
>>
>>8976968
>an SJW
okay, I know it's pronounced Esjay
but why does S get an "an"?
seems so tiny to bug the fuck out of me so hard
>>
>>8977000
>but why does S get an "an"?
bc the sound is a soft/vowel sound
>>8976991
kek
yeah I prefer tall girls, 5'7" and up
but if I meet someone great i dont care much. its more about the ideal
>>
>>8977004
I-I'm 5'7". And great.
>>
>>8977007
are you attractive anon?
My waifu is Gal Gadot, and I liked older women (I'm 21)
>>
>>8977011
Not as attractive as Gal Gadot, I'm afraid. :(
>>
>>8977013
):
i'm not very attractive either desu
I've been looking for vaguely ethnic looking women on okcupid but the only ones I see are straight and short ;--;
>>
>>8977019
I am unambiguously """ethnic""" looking though, so there's that. Do you live in some flyover state with only whities?
>>
>>8977028
i live in southern california actually, i just dont interact with anyone who isn't white or latinx ;-;
i've met some really hot arab girls, but they were straight
>>
>>8977030
Southern California? But everyone there is Chinese or Mexican. What are you racist or something? :^)
>>
File: 1496520814951.jpg (32 KB, 479x377)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>8975825
Very, very bad.
>>
>>8977011
>I liked older women
Mommy issues?
>>
File: IOWMlDe.jpg (164 KB, 537x537)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>really important exam tomorrow
>want to spend all of today and tomorrow prior to it going over the material for it

W-What's the best way to cram for it?
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'2".
>where are you from
Austin.
No preference as long as you're taller than me cause I'm short af.

>>8977276
Make a list of all the material you intend to review in descending order of importance, with primary content first and review content last. Then start studying. For example, I had a bio exam last week and my order of studying was:
>textbook
>lecture notes
>homework
>study guides
>Quizlets for things to memorize (example: functional groups, amino acids, macromolecules, other vocab)
>review PowerPoint my qt bio TA made for us :')
I got an A.
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'3
>where are you from
Near Atl
I think it'd be fun to have a little qt that I can princess carry and dote on and play wrestle with, but since I'm short it might not be that possible. I think dating a girl taller than me would make me feel like a little bitch.

>>8977276
You can do it, anon! We believe in you. Honestly, the method >>8977403 suggested is pretty solid. If your professor mentioned any graph or visual as being important, I'd spend some time looking at that, too.
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
1.65m/5'5ish
>where are you from
Austria
A bit taller than me but not by much is perfect. But I don't really have very strong feelings either way.
>>
>stereotypical MtF tranny goes to my school, seen on Tinder and HER
>6 foot height, liberal arts major, anime-obsessed, calls himself a lesbian, dresses frumpy, typical transbian name

kek, 4chan memes are actually real.
>>
Found out a qt in a different department at work is gay and single, how2cop? Never tried hitting on someone at work.
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'2"
>where are you from
NY
Im already short so taller. I like being the little spoon.
>>
>>8975766
Excellent, I'm not the shortest Canuck.
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'11 and 3/4 (basically 6ft )
>where are you from
Britfag
shorter but i rarely find anyone taller desu
>>
>>8977698
>basically 6ft
T R A N N E R
>>
>>8977698
Where in bong are you? Cis or trans?
>>
>>8977705
lmao im cis, my dad is extremely tall so i got the tall gene from him.
>>8977714
bong ? if u mean britain im east midlands, and cis
>>
>>8977735
L O N D O N here but I go to the midlands a fair bit
you got discord?
>>
>>8977735
>tall gene
We all know height is a polygenic trait, must be very unlikely you got such a tall height lmao
>>
>>8977735
Confirmed tranny. Females get the height of their mothers, males get the height of their fathers.
>>
>>8977768
i have a twin sister also quite tall my mum is increadbly short in comparison to the both of us so.
>>
/clg/ I think I accidentally ruined a good friendship by trying to turn it into a fwb thing.

Now she is really mean and only hate sexes me. How do I undo?
>>
>>8977777
Yeah, no way you're cis.

Also your dad is a manlet kek.
>>
>>8977782
>disliking hate sex
What are you, gay?
>>
>>8977737
meh i don't use it often
>>
>>8977786
Not everyone is a masochist slut like you. Loving sex > hate sex
>>
>>8977798
>you can't enjoy both loving sex and hate sex
I pity you.
>>
>>8977777
YOU FUCKING GOTTEM
>>
>>8977800
I can, but loving sex is superior.

Not like I ever had any of them anyway, I'm speaking with knowledge from my lily comics.
>>
>>8977786
It's like more than that, I don't even get to orgasm and she just ties me up for like 4 hours while she does homework.
>>
>>8977817
Fair enough, I respect your taste.

>>8977818
That just seems mean. If I'm ever getting tied up for four hours I'd at least try to negotiate for a bullet vibe.
>>
>>8977824
I said she is mean, I think I might have meant to and forgot.

She seems LEGIT mad I offered to go down on her and has been pretty mean to be ever since. I don't know if it's meant to be hot cause it kind of is or if she is actively trying to get me to fuck off and never talk to her again.
>>
>>8975090
>how tall are you
5'10
>where are you from
third world
i like both
>>
>>8977849
she's probably just a bit repressed/self-hating, try not to take it as a reflection on you and definitely don't let her treat you like that
>>
>>8977895
Which third world shithole, tall anony?
>>
>>8977905
Why do you say that? What am I suppose to do? We were really close friends before all this how do I fix this?
>>
>>8977542
Is your sister taller or shorter?
>>
>>8977944
I repressed for like 12 years, it can make you really resent women who like you ina way because you desperately want to be able to accept your feelings for them but you can't,and they say hate is the opposite side of the cointo love.

I'd give her some time and space. She might figure herself out, but trust me, you don't want to be around her if she doesn't. It's like BPD almost, you hate someone because you love them.
>>
>>8977942
>A bit taller than me but not by much is perfect.
>perfect
I think you can guess, anony.
>>
>>8977955
Oops, this
>>8977964
>>
File: 1494457351267.jpg (41 KB, 641x530)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>8977777
Praise Kek
>>
>>8977768
Mostly bullshit. I'm 5'7 while my mother is only 5'3. My dad is 5'6 and my brother is 5'7. And no, I'm not a fucking tranny. The average height of the females from my mom side is about 5'4, same with my dad's side.
>>
I'm going to lick and finger you until you almost reach an orgasm. Then I stop, without giving you pleasure. I keep doing that over and over again. What would you do?
>>
File: 1476036499658.jpg (7 KB, 200x184)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>8977942
Right next to Haiti
>>
>>8978030
Sucks to be you
t. Sweden
>>
>>8978025
do the same to you and see who gives in first
>>
>>8978024
Obvious tranny.
>>
>>8977963
That doesn't really sound like her. I appreciate the advice but I'm probably just going to try to ask her and hope she suppresses the urge to gag me long enough for me to finish.
>>
>>8978030
RIP
Nigga, what the fuck are you doing living in the middle of the ocean where hurricanes rape your little island over and over again.
>>
>>8978030
Why do you never play Overwatch with me t b h?
>>
>>8977955
Austrianon's sister is 5'7.

t. stalker
>>
>>8978025
fucking love it, i'm going to fap now so feel free to continue
>>
>>8978061
Does someone have a cruuuush?
>>
>>8978036
Someday (hopefully soon) I will leave and be free

>>8978052
My island suffered the least actually

>>8978057
Anon is that you? I never see you online
>>
>tfw gf says she loves you to bits despite your non-female genitalia and you'll remove it soon anyway
>>
>>8978137
Yes it's me, anon. I'm just hiding.
>>
>>8978065
I don't know, anon. I like to own my girl. Hence why /lesgen should hold a slave auction one day. Then I'll buy you and use your body to satisfy all my carnal needs.
>>
>>8978167
that's not even hot you gorean faggot
>>
File: heart eyed spongebob.jpg (26 KB, 238x237)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>8978120
I just can't help it.
>>
I like those threads, they give me an insight into lesbians' lives and ways of thinking, which makes catfishing much more efficient.
>>
>>8978348
real lesbians are nothing like /clg/ you autist
>>
>>8978324
What would you like to do in a dream scenario anon?
>>
>>8978369
Gently hold hands.
>>
>>8978380
N-now wait a minute anon, I'm a spoken for woman, that's too lewd.
>>
>>8978409
Jen won't give us our blessings?
>>
>tfw when you have a crush on like at least 4 separate anons on here
>tfw when they're all taken and/or far away
fml ;_;
>>
>>8975424
We can start by chatting if you have a discord LotusEaterLuxo#5264
>>
>>8978483
>ywn have a ldr with a 4chan qt

questions about regulars:

if vet tech anon was an animal what would she be?
if mcburger was a mcdonalds order what would she be?
if delinquent was a jojo character who would she be?
if Austria anon was my girlfriend how soon should I propose marriage?
>>
>>8978483
You can totally be friends with them though.
The anon above could get Austria's discord or something
>>
I made a new
>>8978663
>>8978663
>>8978663
>>
>>8978359
Indeed. Cis lesbians here are superior to all other non clg lesbian plebs.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.