[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1507328951023.jpg (75 KB, 1024x1022)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I hate fags.
I'm married to a man, and we're in a comfy monogamous relationship. But I'm a homophobe. I guess I hate people in general, but I hate people who thrive in niche, clique, little groups. We're "bears" in the sense that we're bigger dudes (I'm 6'4 and 280), and that's what I'm attracted to. But have you ever tried mingling with the "bear community" in your town? Just the idea of hanging out with other people simply because they're also gay makes me nauseous already.
The thing I hate the most? How much they like to virtue signal. How GROWN ASS (40s and 50s, even into their 60s) white dudes who look like truckers (other than the graphic t-shirt that makes everyone aware the wearer is indeed a homosexual) attempt to empathize and sympathize with blacks, specifically black women (nothing more homophobic than black folks, especially the women). The most cancerous even emulate black woman "sassy" behavior. Every single "A-list" bear, when going on their FB, will have social justice motifs splattered all over their feed.

One last quick anecdote I thought I'd share in this riveting diary entry: my hubby and I were going down the elevator of our uppity fucking building (we're moving out as soon as lease is up) in Portland Fucking Oregon (hellhole) and we hear a twink couple, recently moved in, talk to a random dude, and they go: "Do you have a dog walker?" I know on paper it sounds like an innocuous question, but context and the WAY in which it was said drove me up the fucking wall insane, I wanted to beat them up so badly.

No wonder straight people hate us. We're obnoxious.
Please make sure to Like and Subscribe to my channel.
>>
>>8970516

Cool story bro. Tell it again.
>>
Don't beat people up you infant. Your being triggered doesn't make it right to hit what triggers you with your baby rattle. If it were right it would be right without you making the action emotionally-charged.

That said I hate the lgbt community in general, not so much trans since they're just trying to be, not inherently flaunt who gets them off. I don't very much fancy "flamboyant" gays, since I like guys for being guys, not for being a caricature of femininity? Most of all I have a secret hatred for the deep drinking from the flask of "gay" in a mutual way. I'd find it cute if one guy was biting their partner's nape in a stoic way, and the one being bitten has the most feminine response, I don't care, it's fine. But when they're both smiling and smile kissing and smile posing, I guess it comes off as ironic and shallow to me. I don't smile when masturbating so shit makes me cringe, it's like a worse duckface.
>>
>>8970556
>Don't beat people up you infant.
Of course I'm not gonna beat them up. What do you think I am, some cave dweller? I just wanted to.
>>
>>8970556

> I don't smile when masturbating

Speak for yourself
>>
>>8970576
I get blushing at the thought of yourself but isn't there a study of sorts that showing off on social media has a tendency to mean you suffer from depression off-camera? It's basically that to me, it seems really insincere.

>>8970575
Well the sentiment can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
>>
Maybe you should stop caring what other people are like.
>>
>>8970586
Well if you never smile off camera then ya it's insincere. But if you don't smile off camera then you probably don't have a great life. :(
>>
>>8970516
Pol is that you?
>>
>>8970604
Fair enough
This whole thing came about because a friend of mine I can barely stand invited me to "bearracuda" and I went on their FB event page and it made me rage
>>
>>8970607
Again, I don't smile when masturbating, so even as a romantic gesture rather than a sexual one, doing it smiling seems ironic to me. If the initiator (the contextual dom) were stoic I would be fine with virtually every reaction the sub has. When it's both partners it seems false.
>>
What is it with faggots and dogs these days? Why is it that every faggot and their dog has a dog? It wasn't always like that. More disgusting than anything else OP has described.
>>
lesbian
I hate tumblr and the entire SJW movement has infected every homo girl around me. Fat clown-haired attention whores, every last one of them.
>>
I hate lgbt people, usually bisexual or trans, who hate progressive politics or people of other sexualities/genders and worship conservationism/capitalism/donald trump and think it fit to use slurs in an lgbt community.
>>
>>8971868
Faggot
>>
>>8970516
That's actually true though, gays are obnoxious. Better to ignore them and make friends who are in your interest group.
>>
>>8970516
i can get it, not everyone is a attention whore
>>
>>8970516
Same, OP. Any attempt I've had to interact with other gays has left me disappointed. I met my bf in a completely unrelated context and if it all works out I plan on marrying him and never having to interact with other LGTBBQ people ever again.
>>
I'm with ya, OP. "Queer culture" is such a cancer.
Been told that I'm not being gay correctly by twinks telling me I'm socially obligated to act faggy than I've ever gotten given a hard time by straight folks.
>>
>>8970516
I'm kinda like this except I'm a transphobic trans person.
>>
File: trump-lgbt.jpg (1.6 MB, 2048x1536)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>8971868

Trump is a gay icon. The haters are coming for your flag!
>>
File: 1506846795836.png (115 KB, 250x418)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>8970575
>I am a child who fantasizes about dealing with emotions in a violent and physical way
>Social justice warriors and virtue signals piss me off because they empathise with other people
>>
>>8977550
>He held up a pride flag once amd hasn't done or said anything since

Holy shit stop the god damn presses
>>
>>8978438
>SJWs
>empathy
Choose one.
>>
>>8978476
>being this stupid

SJW literally stands for Social Justice Warrior, you idiot.
>>
>>8978438
You: "What the hell is this 'hyperbolic language' you speak of?"
>>
>>8978492
Not him but imo "SJW" has no meaning besides being a lazy slur, since even if used modestly it betrays no context. I roll my yes at its every usage.

Beyond that though, I think the discrepancy between the definitions proposed here is about how literal someone is with empathy. "Literal" is somewhat of an unfortunate word, since if someone had a "pozzing" fetish, many would consider them as not having the fetish if they don't wish it to happen irl. The difference is if your definition of "literal" uses the world as context, or only the concept itself.

It's very much possible for someone to be offended on someone's behalf, without the one you're offended for feeling offended themselves. It is "empathetic" as a notion to feel for others, but such empathy without considering the literal feelings of the one you "empathize" with is selfish and only empathetic in concept, not practice. Someone can ask you continually if you're hurt, and you profess you're not, yet they continue prodding. This is a conceptual empathy that is removed from the literal feelings of others. Your contexts are different.
>>
>>8978492
>still no evidence of any connection between SJWs and empathy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.