[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

MTF here. I've always wanted to be the small, cute tsundere girl, but seeing that I'm 5'7", there's really no hope for me.

I am korean though so I figure I could probably pull off an aloof tall girl look.

http://allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Aloof_Dark-Haired_Girl

How do I do this irl without being cringy? What clothes do I wear? What kind of makeup?
>>
>>8986893
That's the girl who is the sister of the protagonist in harem animes, right?
>>
>>8986896

usually I think
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>will take another year or two for waist length hair
>don't have a shy gf thats too nervous to hold my hand
>am told I'm approachable
I'll never be Homura, hold me family
>>
>>8986917
you don't deserve to be homura no one does
>>
>>8986924
reee I'll get there someday but I'll be to old
>>
>>8986917
I already have the waist length hair but no date. Oh well.
>>
>>8986893
go ask /u/ about becoming an oneesama.
>>
>>8986917
Shut up. Being Homura is about personality, not appearance. And she would never purse relationship with Kaname Madoka, anyway.

You could never be like her, if you thought what you thought.
>>
>>8987569
>>8986954
>>8986924
This is why I don't partake in Japanese culture.
>>
>>8986924
Yes. To me, she is an ideal, like a God, before whose image I kneel, and cry at my own powerlessness. Someone who showed me the way in life, whom I can only imitate, but not in appearance-because to think that "Homura" is defined by her appearance is to fundamentally misunderstand who she is and why.

Pic related is a man who was similar to Homura like no one else was, and he doesn't look similar at all. Not in appearance.
>>
File: smiled.jpg (204 KB, 1279x717)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>8986954
no you don't understand. Homura is someone who overcomes her struggles, who finds meaning in suffering, who chose to fight and suffer for the sake of her own desires, who faced rejection and misunderstanding, but that didn't stop her.

She is someone who smiled at her fate, no matter how cruel it was, no matter how many bad and painful things happened there.

Thus she is a role model for transgender women, but to strive to be her in superficial ways like age or appearance is just....something a shallow idiot would do. Someone who falls for person's look, and not what lies beyond it. Someone like other megucas, who abused her because she as mean to them and not sociable!
>>
>>8987627
she's just a creepy stalker
>>
>>8987627
dude I've watched the show I understand
>>8988001
this desu
>>
>>8986893
dye your hair dark and boom
>>
>>8991640
my hair is naturally black
>>
>>8986893
weeb
>>
>>8988001
What about the other 2
>>
She fights for freedom and liberty of the people
>>
It kind reminds me of the power dyke in the lesbian alignment picture.
Unrequented girl crush?
BECOME the unrequented girl crush!
>>
>>8986893
Maybe you should not transition unless you absolutely need to
>>
File: 034.png (340 KB, 600x479)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>8986893

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.