[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1507767613536.jpg (318 KB, 810x1410)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
do your hobbies pass?
>>
No. I even specifically created a thread asking for help because of that recently. If I list my hobbies, nobody sane would think that I'm a girl.
>>
>>8991671
Video games and /tg/ are mainstream now so yes.
>>
>>8991671
depends
does playing video games, reading, and practicing piano pass?
>>
>>8991686
Guess
>>
>>8991671

this topic always cracks me the fuck up. i had an old friend who was 'trans' whose hobbies included video games (speedrunning dark souls and fighting games, specifically), metal music, whining about irrelevant shit online, horror movies, and beating off to hentai
>>
>>8991713
...no?
>>
>>8991671
Vidya, playing music, reading overly long articles on the internet, petting small animals.

I have a slight obsession with Doom Metal, but I feel most of us can relate to an impending sense of doom and a near inability to fight back.
>>
File: nurgle.jpg (1.95 MB, 3264x2448)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>8991671
Guns, tournament paintball, Warhammer40/Fantasy, RC racing on and offroad, more guns, Skateboarding, I try to play guitar but am forever a bass player ;_;.
>>
>>8991740
Does not pass, try again.

Why would you play guitar? All trutrans are bass players
>>
>>8991740
I think you're the only one so far who doesn't pass. Any of the individually maybe, but together? No way.
>>
Mtf
Vidya, motorcycle, collecting critters (mostly insects), playing keyboard, biking
>>8991722
I'd say pass
>>8991740
Nooot really but who cares tbqh
>>
>>8991752
>>8991753
I will never give these things up, but I think I am going to go back to playing bass exclusively, my brother puts me to so much shame on a guitar.
What is the most not passing thing I do?
>>
>>8991740
bass is better, also those look pretty cool
>>
>>8991771
but you cannot play screaming 80s ballad solos on bass and I love that stuff.
Thanks, Nurgle welcomes you.
>>
I play videogames, browse tumblr and 4chan for art, and watch yaoi anime, do I pass?
>>
>>8991671
Idk you can phrase this in such a way to manipulate it.

If I said "reading, RuPaul's Drag Race, doctor who and Cats" that gives a really different impression than "Video Games, Game of thrones and and playing the guitar"

Both are true, but people are gonna be selective.

Also I only realise I'm such a massive nerd when I have to write it like this :P
>>
>>8991797
Shut up, nerd.
>>
My hobies:
- heavy metal/prog rock guitar player and enthusiast
- fantasy/sci fi nerd
- history buff
- English humour lunny
- I like shooting
- I love english fashion brands as Fred Perry and Burberry

On the other hand I hate driving anything and found sports boring af. Pass??
>>
>>8991797
Video games aren't even a "male" hobby anymore, literally every cis girl I know plays video games.
>>
>>8991671
Yay the child was found in my country, Lithuania haha
>>
>>8991851
cis girls don't play actual video games though
not like you can load up cs:go and expect to see more than one girl per match, if at all
>>
>>8991851
It's really quite sad isn't it? Threads like this. Reeks of some super deep insecurity.

Should I post some of my friends interests to see if people here can even guess if they're m/f cis/trans etc? I mean I know yall can't but it would entertain me greatly.

>>8991865
CS:GO isn't very good, can you blame them?
>>
>>8991865
>cs:go
>actual video game
Anon...
>>8991869
>CS:GO isn't very good, can you blame them?
There are tons of good games girls never play.
>>
>>8991876
>>8991869
i didn't know csgo was bad just that it's got a lot of esports attention, but looking at the other top games being streamed on twitch, i think what i said still applies, most likely would be overwatch where i hear that girls plays healers and get carried by dudes
>>
>>8991876
I mean, yeah, if we're resorting to stereotypes, it's true that girls tend to stick with mainstream-popular games like Minecraft and Undertale, but trying to turn that into "buh-durrr girls can't videogames" is kind of autistic.

Anime is also AGP as fuck by the way.
>>
>>8991908
Jojo is full of hot, sexy men. is that AGP?
>>
>>8991908
>but trying to turn that into "buh-durrr girls can't videogames" is kind of autistic.
So you say that they indeed don't play games, but then you say that saying so is "autistic". I don't really get it.
>Anime is also AGP as fuck by the way.
Yes, it is.
>>
>>8991686
That also depends
What genre of vidya and books? If sim and romance, then definitely.
>>
>>8991921
>So you say that they indeed don't play games
??

I didn't say that. I said they play mainstream-popular games. Are games not games if they're too popular, or something? I don't even know what your argument is supposed to be. You have a communication disorder.
>>
>>8991952
I can assure you that their percentage even in popular games is quite low, and it diminishes even further if doesn't bring any "social benefits" (being trendy, social interaction, etc). My point is that they rarely play games for the sake of game itself.
>>
I know cis girls who watch all kinds of anime, play video games, and enjoy coding. Are they secretly trans men and they don't know it yet?
>>
>>8991948
um...I like a lot of Nintendo stuff, I've been playing a lot of stardew valley and swtor as well, occasionally I'll support for my bf in leeg
I like to read about history or some of the "classics" from the last few centuries. I also started reading the bible

am I trutrans or agp
>>
>>8991974
But is listening to dad music forgiveable
>>
just because your girl friends have male hobbies doesn't mean that normie girls do, they're friends with you after all, a tranny browsing 4chan
>>
>>8991921
You believe in AGP and Blanchard and all that?
>>
Blanchardism is a meme, I can't believe how some people here actually adopted it
>>
>>8991984
Partially.
>>
>>8991992
autogynephilia is definitely a real thing
homosexual transexual is definitely an observable archetype
not everyone has to fit in each box though
>>
>>8991982
>normie
Don't move the goalposts! This is about passing!
>>
>>8991977
>Nintendo
Passable enough I guess.
>>
>>8991671
>buy and sell expensive clothes
>study fashion brands
>mess around with makeup
>play vidya
>read manga but not really into anime
>watch a lot of tv trash like family guy and law and order
>smoke weed

probably not...?
>>
>>8991977
>trutrans or agp
>>
desu who cares if they don't, as long as you look super girly doing them ;)
>>
>>8992002
agp is real but it is not a cause of dysphoria rather a symptom of it
>>
My hobbies:

>a lot of video games
>watching twitch streams
>looking at cute clothes online
>learning about skincare and hair products/styling. Sadly too afraid to try out makeup or painting nails but I'd love to
>running to keep fit
>moping in my room like a neet
>reading fantasy books sometimes
Male or female?

Sorry for not rating anyone, on phone. I'll rate later.
>>
>>8992055
Twitch cam girl/10
Pass
>>
>>8991671
If you have 'hobbies', you already don't pass.

Memeing aside, wtf even are 'girl hobbies' anymore?
>>
>>8992095
I know, all women just don't have interests.
>>
Does shit posting count?
It feels good to be back
>>
As a gay male females in my experience don't even like "talking about how they feel", that shit being a stereotype is unfortunate propaganda the industry decide to push for whatever reason. Females. again, in my experience, can talk for days about stupid vapid shit that is so devoid of personality, like why do they hit you up only to tell you the events they saw or heard. Literally over 20 minutes talking and none of it contains an "I was so excited", even. At best they'll include an "um, ok?"

Actual no personality, and if anything a bit bitter. I dunno if anyone mentioned this yet but not to be sexist, or say this is all women, but without being seen in a sexual light many girls seem little more than walking eyes.
>>
>>8991740
>not playing tyranids or any form of elves/eldar
You must get clocked constantly
>>
>>8992257
>eldar
wait, what's this about Elfdar? I like Elfdar, specifically Craftworld Iyanden. Been several years, but I used to love to field me a grip of wraithguard and banshees w/ wraithlord support.
>>
My hobbies are bulding space shuttles and nuclear reactors
>>
>>8992293
Are you MtF or a cis woman?
>>
File: 7245543532.jpg (10 KB, 240x320)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>8991671
does this count as a hobby?
>>
>>8992310
Go to a therapist with this plz :(
>>
>>8992246
What are walking eyes?
>>
>>8992330
They see. That is their personality. It's a bit sad?
>>
>>8992298
MtF. I got introduced to it by my bf who loved to read all the books, so he had me read Eisenhorn and it had this really neat character in it, so I read a few more (unfortunately, Elizabeth didn't recur very much). Once I played his video game though I really liked the Eldar and so he bought me a small Eldar army, which is how I came to read up on all of them. Iyanden was so tragic, I just had to pick it.

Next choice would have been Sisters, as they were my second favorite group to play in the video game.
>>
>>8992333
What is the alternative? Feeling?
>>
>>8992351
Yes, if when telling the story of what you heard or saw, if you could ground it with your feelings it would be amazing. Otherwise I could literally read about it and get the same information as you told me since what you offer is so devoid of personality (not you specifically, a figurative "you").
>>
>>8992339
Sisters are agp tier. Stick with Eldar if you want to pass
>>
>>8992387
You're so funny anon.
>>
>>8992310
man i miss when my thighs were like a clean canvas and only a few marks like these
>>
File: 1504021295105.gif (1.4 MB, 360x260)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
swimming
fashion
dancing
learning about skin care and hair
painting/drawing
reading fantasy based books, manga
>>
>reading fiction
>reading feminist literature
>making music
>spending too much time reading articles written by terfs
>listening to/searching for music i've never heard before
>super smash bros
>hiking

i feel like most of my hobbies are either gender neutral or somewhat male typical interests. it's never really bothered me though desu.
>>
>>8991671
What if I'm really into classical music (play the piano and write music)? Is that a "masculine" hobby, "feminine," or gender neutral? I also like bike riding, playing board games, and reading.
>>
>>8992687
>swimming
nice hon shoulders
>>
>>8991974
>coding

c l o c k e d
>>
>>8992009
Seems possible to me imo
>>
File: ceu1NoqLoE.png (418 KB, 564x811)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>8992095
Real girl hobbies are usually shopping, makeup, eatting and throwing shade desu
>>
>shitposting on 4chan
>stroking my feminine penis
>urinating
>>
>>8992976
""""real""" ahem, cis. Whatever
>>
>>8992977
p i s s h o n
i
s
s

h
o
n
>>
>>8992910
Surprisingly it doesn't bother me, especially since my hips even it out, but even then it's meh. I just really enjoy it. The real issues is the crotch.
>>
>>8992310
Edgy. Seek help asap. Seriously
>>
>>8992960
NONE of the trans girls I know are into coding though it's funny. But I know 3 cis girls who are way smarter than me lmao
>>
File: 1507620554932.gif (573 KB, 220x220)
573 KB
573 KB GIF
>>8993010
Heh...heh how does that even happen? As for video games, I don't even play real games. I had no brothers or sisters to get me into video games and all I play are girl games like my mlp *pls no hate *, some it girl games and lineplay dress up game. I did used to play maple story and animal crossing though. Sigh. I used to play a lot of board games and puzzles when I was younger though..not the same thing.
>>
>>8993010
>But I know 3 cis girls who are way smarter than me lmao
and into coding*
herp
>>8993055
Nothing wrong with cute things
>>
>>8991671
>do your hobbies pass?
lol no
machine learning, mathematics, cycling
>>
Possibly because they say my vidya and films were femme but omega male interests like theoretical coursework balanced out...then after years of directionlessness (plus soc "engineers" bent on gender-neutral sci) I find myself with more ordinary developer skills that are also tenably androgynous (but not to boomers who still probably wonder what is wrong with me...) Additionally around my age even eggheads follow stuff like ape ball for assimilative purposes but I refuse to dick around with anything more lobotomised than cardio.
>>
>>8991671
Cooking, photography, writing, reading, watching movies/tv.
>>
>>8993466
Oh, also listening to albums and driving.
>>
>>8993102
>Nothing wrong with cute things
That's true, anon! I feel less ashamed now lol
>>
>>8991671
Reading, studying language, video games, shitposting, Tae Kwon Do, and playing music

Also I guess pretentious art films sometimes
I browse clothes a lot too, trying to figure out what a good style would be for me

y/n

I mean idrc because I'm still just gonna do what I want but do I pass, 4chan?
>>
>>8991671
cis girls don't have hobbies??
>>
>>8993701
Well spotted.
>>
>>8991671
This is the dumbest shit. You're transitioning in order to be yourself, not in order to fit into some new tight little box.
>>
>>8991671
Cooking, photography, and I hide my obsession with guns (I don't even shoot I just keep them around cuz they make me feel safer) so maybe?
>>
>>8991671
>the mind of a male
>the body of a hot girl

BORN TOO SOON
>>
Cooking, absolute extreme depression, video games, mostly just video games. A coworker who is kind of weird invited me to play dungeons and dragons and I've been trying to do that.

I have no friends. People never invite me to things. Kill meeeeeee
>>
i dont have hobbies, i just have stuff i do for fun c:
>>
I go to a school where game design and dev are a significant portion of the students... the girls there vidya, same with animation student girls. The fashion, marketing, culinary ones not so much.

Real mix, the cis girls, cute games thru to fps. Overwatch is very popular, theyre not all healers and support. Know several cis gayboys who love playing the Sims.
>>
>>8991970
>I can assure you that their percentage even in popular games is quite low
You type like someone with asperger's.

>Ahem *nerd snort* I can ASSSHURRRR you

Here's something you probably haven't thought of: Maybe the reason you think girls don't play videogames is because when an assburger like you waddles in, they all run and hide?
>>
>>8991671
Oh, so that's the source of that "Yes, and?" image.
>>
Fashion
Reading
Overwatch
Art and design
3D
Gym / fit
>>
>>8994584
Dungeons and dragons is awesome! You can have so much fun playing.
>>
>>8994694
Rating other peeps

If you have one manly thing with other girly things I guess it is okay
But if you have all of them you are hon

For example

Doom metal, cars, games , sports = hon

Fashion, reading, metal = pass

Dunnno who the hell listens doom metal.
>>
File: 20170827_134650.jpg (543 KB, 1600x1200)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>8992310
Git gud
>>
>>8992002
Paraphilia concept is outdated model for measuring sexual interests. HSTS is nothing more then observer's paradox.
>>
>>8994836
>HSTS is nothing more then observer's paradox.
???
>>
>>8994710
ikr and you can play a girl!
>>
>>8994725
Your legs look like a basket at this point tbhon.
>>
>>8994843
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer%27s_paradox
>>
>>8994902
I know what it is, I don't know why you think it's relevant to HSTSes.
>>
>>8994863
And its only going to get worse.
Im thinking of getting a knife thats easier to guide along a surface at a set depth and start making art out of myself.
If Im going to keep cuttin myself, might as well try to do something neat with it.
>>
>>8992310
Wew marry me
>>
>>8991671
I like lego, history, mythology and writing
Lego is probably the thing that clocks me (as an autist as well as a tranner)
>>
Drums, camping, art, hiking, vidya gaems, jigsaw puzzles, beating off. Male or female?
>>
>>8996332
In any other context I'd say male, but the way you said beating off, and this being /tttt/, screams FTM.
>>
uh ah... i like sewing, drawing, painting, photography, domestic chores, action figures, taking care of old people, reading, writing, makeup, helping people, making pottery, running, guns, martial arts, being mean to idiots, and some video games but video games seem kind of dumb to me now

i really, really dont like metal, but i am an audiophile and have listened to a lot of metal. metal is really bad tho. im thinking of getting into getting lots of tattoos and sacrification because i like pain

also warhammer is too expensive and i wont whore my body to afford it. the painting and assembling is more fun than playing it
>>
>>8996449
>domestic chores
overcompensating
>>
>>8996532
i wouldn't list cleaning as a hobby as its tryhard af but i do enjoy cleaning. its having power over your environment, making an impact, being able to see what you've achieved, and improving your living conditions. its also physical so makes for a nice workout. it only becomes a weird overcompensating tran hobby if you wear a maid outfit while doing it
>>
>>8992036
AGP is obviously a separate thing from dysphoria. Someone who's AGP is not going to have dysphoria, just as you wouldn't say someone who has a foot fetish would be suffering a terrible illness every moment they didn't have a foot up their mouths.

AGP is just a fetish. You can safely ignore fetishes. AGP don't because it's 2017 and they don't have to, but they could if they wanted to - no dysphoria.
>>
>>8996617
>Someone who's AGP is not going to have dysphoria
t. truscum
>>
>>8991671
I like to volunteer at the cat shelter, listen to indie music, read about serial killers, play strategy board games, have a good cry, fall in love with strangers, look at naked women and traps and fantasize about biting them and being bitten by them.
>>
>>8996648
>read about serial killers
wait why?

>about biting them and being bitten by them.
>and being bitten by them.
transbian confirmed
>>
>>8996651
Lol yup. I'm super into serial killers
>>
>>8996666
i'd like a morbid interest friend.
>>
>>8996671
I had a couple crazy intense dates with a lady who is also into serial killers, it's what we bonded over. I am watching mindhunter but wish it was more about the killers than the fbi guys
>>
File: check-em.jpg (23 KB, 450x338)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>8996666
>666
>>
What should I do if my hobbies ABSOLUTELY can not pass?
>>
>>8996688
can you show off interesting serial killer trivia by email pls?

>I am watching mindhunter but wish it was more about the killers than the fbi guys
but that's only villains are always being more interesting!
>>
>>8996706
Don't mention your hobbies? If you're into dudes you can gradually reveal them and it will make you seem super cool.
>>
>>8996706
Accept being a boy in an mtf's body.

[spoiler]What hobbies?[/spoiler]
>>
>>8996725
Yea, I thought about hiding them as well, but whenever someone asks me
"What are your hobbies, anon?"
"How do you spend your free time, anon?"
I don't know what to day.
I'm into girls, unfortunately.
>>
>>8996750
>I'm into girls, unfortunately.
Maybe tell a certain somebody who's into feet that and things will work out ;)
>>
>>8996750
pretend you're into whatever it is girls like these days I guess? Or think of alternative ways to describe your hobbies, like say "I enjoy reading, particularly fiction" instead of saying "I like to read Star Trek novels" or whatever embarrassing hobby you have
>>
>>8996750
then again, I have talked to multiple chicks who are into serial killers too, so maybe just be honest about your hobbies and ask them to help you get into theirs
>>
File: stupid.jpg (13 KB, 376x269)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>8996750
Well, if your only hobby is masturbating to anime then it is probably best just to change the subject.

>What are your hobbies, anon?
>Hey, Look over there!
>>
>>8996532
its my actual job and i like it?

>>8996542
>its having power over your environment, making an impact, being able to see what you've achieved, and improving your living conditions.
i dont like cleaning for cleaning sake... i enjoy the acts in themselves of washing dishes, clothes, vacuuming, rearranging things. but im messy in general with my own things, but not with others property

>if you wear a maid outfit while doing it
maid outfits are cute, but im too self hating to do that
>>
>>8996760
Tell him that I'm into girls? He knows that.
If that's person is you, drink bleach.
>>8996763
Oh, that's a good one, thank you.
>>8996768
No, I think I'd rather be secretive about it, unless they have strange hobbies of their own.
>>8996734
Nothing outstanding, really. Vidya (mostly grand strategies, action rpg and fps), anime, 2hu, politics, economics, history, hardware, lolita fashion, stuff like that. I want to try out many other things (vn, jrpgs, train modeling, etc), but I'm either too poor or have no time for them.
While technically cis girl CAN have these hobbies separately, their combination makes it absolutely unpassable.
>>
>>8996768
Serial killers is small fry in the weird interests olympics. Try capital punishment.
>>
>>8991716
>tfw my hobbies
>>
>>8991851
literally no girls are good at StarCraft

the best SC2 "female" player is trans, LUL
>>
File: 1507937515119.jpg (57 KB, 526x430)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>8991671
WHAT IS IN THE DELUXE PUNISHEMENT BAG ???
>>
>>8996875
Looks like my SC hobby passes then, I can't get out of Bronze to save my life.
>>
>>8996891
nothing lewd u perv
>>
>>8991740
Those are nicely painted anon, good job
>>
File: IMG_1692.jpg (1.01 MB, 3264x2448)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>8992310
>>8994725
Dayum how you girls do your legs like that? Mine hurt to much to cut so used to just do wrists, arms, and shoulders.
>tfw havent cut un years
>>
File: 1507949623164.png (624 KB, 692x1010)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
If you contextualise yourself as someone who needs feminine hobbies to 'pass' you have no place being trans in the first place.
>>
>>8997350
what are your hobbies?
>>
File: 1507951969430.jpg (480 KB, 1280x720)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>8997367
I don't see the point of asking me this. Only a man would want to justify themselves by answering that question.
>>
why do u all like metal that is such a toxic masculine genre :1

EDM 4EVER
>>
File: 1500858041963.png (31 KB, 120x139)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>8994677
Yes, and?
>>
>>8997401
Confirmed for having hobbies that mark HIM as illegitimate.
>>
File: 1507086965769.jpg (3.22 MB, 1920x1080)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
Lurking 4chan, doing math homework, reading news and technology articles, tending to plants, birding, casual cycling, Minecraft, cooking, pounding my ass with my favorite dildo, arranging objects, staring at the mirror
I think i might take up sewing. I want to make a witch costume for Halloween.
>>
>>8997543
oh and coffee. coffee is a hobby
>>
i like rollerskating, drawing, bike rides, anime. games too every trans girl likes games they got us thru child hood.. andddd.. nature!!! ohh and astronomy!... theoretical physics! ALIENS!!!!.. how could i forget my obsession with UFOs
>>
>>8997401
cara i miss you in discord
why did you leave....
>>
>>8997683
Who are you?
>>
>>8997401
Welp nobody said anything aboot "justifying" anything... Anyway add to my 1st post, analysing behaviour.
>>
>>8993977
Wrong, you are transitioning to become some man's cock slave.
>>
PC vidya (FPS/RPG, Minecraft, car racing), mobile vidya (car racing, RTS MMO, box escape games, a home decorating app called Design Home my roommate and I both play and hours sunk into some little girl's dress-up doll game), politics, anthropology, history, watching YouTube videos of famous chess games that I can barely follow, pretending that my attempts to learn German or coding are going anywhere, collecting and drinking tea and teaware. I have about 20 teapots made variously out of cast iron, china and Yixing clay.

What gender do I pass as?
>>
File: Ky.png (266 KB, 988x1180)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>8998544
I'll do you one better. Here is a picture of you.
>>
>>8998564
I don't do anime, sorry, I have no idea who this is.
>>
>>8998544
>What gender do I pass as?
As a cute agp mtf tbhon, I would hug you.
>>
File: IMG_20171014_100321.jpg (1.35 MB, 3264x1840)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>
>>8998617
>collects teapots and tries to learn German
>"I don't do anime"
>>
>>8991671
What's in the punishment bag?
>>
>>8998681
titty skittles
>>
>>8998628
you pass as oryx tbhon
>>
>>8997704
you asked for my snapchat and then disappeared, whats going on
>>
>>8992310
>>8994725
wtf you both have really gross wrinkly fingers
>>
>>8998644
One might have to downgrade Deutsch from otaku to kebab tier, I mean their trans-man sultan might sanction tea imports even.
>>
My hobbies are fashion and video-games.

I can take you to any store and tell you the right clothes, hair, makeup and game to buy.
>>
>>8999472
the only stores that have games and clothes are target or walmart tier shit so basically you probably have shit fashion sense if you buy games and clothes simultaneously tbhfam
>>
>>8998644
How on earth is learning another language and liking the most commonly-consumed beverage in the world after water related to anime in any way? This website has poisoned your fucking brain.

>>8998621
I'm not any of those things, but thank you for proving how silly this thread is.
>>
>>8999968
If you are not mtf, what the fuck are you doing here?
If you are ftm, congrats, you pass.
>>
>>8999977
>If you are not mtf, what the fuck are you doing here?
The OP consists of nothing more than, "do your hobbies pass," you narcissistic fuck. I make it a habit to post in threads that don't specify "mtf" just to remind you all that other people exist on this planet outside of your mirror.
>>
>>9000084
The word "pass" implies trans people. Of course everyone WOULD assume that you're mtf.
If you, mister straight guy, think you are the smartest here, you're mistaken.
>>
>>9000091
>WE WUZ SMARTUR!!

O-okay, hon
*backs slowly away*
>>
>>9000091
>implies trans people
>therefore mtf
This is why everyone hates trans women. You're like the absolute worst aspects of cis men and cis women combined - cis women's self-absorption, selfishness and shallowness combined with male autism.

I had no opinion on trans women before coming to this board, but holy shit I hate you now. People try to point out that your self-loathing threads are garbage (I KNEW you'd tell me I didn't pass for female!), and your response is to REEE about non-MtFs posting in "your" thread. kys.
>>
>>8999968
Because chan is English-written and steeped in pol puns, it fits some Gestalt I guess... in any case, preference for nondestructive criticism appears endemic across ethnos and gender :)
>>
>>8997192
>Mine hurt to much
Thats the point of why I do it, personally.
>>
>>9000281
Try not to let the stereotype you've set effect how you treat others before you really get to know them.
>>
>>8991716
>video games (speedrunning dark souls and fighting games, specifically), metal music, whining about irrelevant shit online, horror movies, and beating off to hentai
I'm pretty sure these are the hobbies of 99% of trans girls and 90% of 4chan.
>>
>>8991671
I'm into stationary/notebooks, fashion, nintendo games, manga, and (lol) muggle quidditch
>>
>>8991851
>Video games aren't even a "male" hobby anymore, literally every cis girl I know plays video games.

Cooking Mama isn't vidya
>>
Playing wow and listening to doom metal. I play guitar and make stuff like Burning Witch. I collect old adnd expansion books and wish I had people to play with still. Lately I've been practicing make up cause I came out publicly after my move.
>>
>>9007645
More like Candy Crush and Farmville.
>>
all I do is sometimes play videogames and sometimes watch movies. what are some good hobbies to get into?
>>
>>9007834
>what are some good hobbies to get into?
art is always good, learn to draw shit
>>
>>9007844
I'm really really bad at art, I can only draw stick figures but I've always wanted to learn. Any idea where to start?
>>
>>9007861
>Any idea where to start?
Manga.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.