[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1507860907875-fit.jpg (50 KB, 800x533)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>..And this is our son's --- whoops, I meant our daughter's room. She's quite the suicidal one!
>>
>>8992749
*throws programming socks and agp skirts at you*
>>
File: arch users.jpg (28 KB, 601x508)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
O-oh heeeyyy how's it goin..
>>
>NOOO MOM I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DILATION
>You've already dilated 5 times today, anon
>>
>>8992749
>is my pizza he-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? WHY DID YOU BRING STRANGERS INTO MY ROOM REEEE
>>
>>8992962
>You've already dilated 5 times today, son
:^)
>>
>>8992962
>I TOLD YOU, STOP COUNTING HOW MUCH I DILATE!
>>
>>8992962
>okay, I'll go get your father. I know he likes helping you dilate
>>
>>8992749
If I am being quite honest I would most likely just say hi, wave and respond to them as normally as possible to reduce my autism levels
>>
>>8993043
then again my room would be locked
>>
>>8993035
brother*
don't be gross
>>
Welp speaking of motherboards, xe can gender change PCIE X16 now (escalates privilege)
>>
>>8992749
>"she listens to grindcore and power violence, no wonder she wants to kill herself!"
>>
Just 1 or 2 close calls despite years of dubious stuff, small household fortunately... (lack of personal space alone ought to make high birthrates criminally insane)
>>
File: 1507436239992.jpg (79 KB, 912x1464)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
D-dad! Knock before you open my door!
>>
>>8998156
iktf
The door to my bedroom had no lock and since the carpeting was gone from flooding it could literally be pushed open with the slightest touch and my parents saw no reason to replace it or the fucking carpeting in my room.
They also put the air conditioner in my room so my door had to be open every night in the summer.
I swear that fucking door was the cause of all my paranoid tendencies.
>>
>>8998166
Xe might have tried your cam already only to be foiled by that scrap paper thing... (strange how even after 20 years so few devices have lens caps...)
>>
>>8992749
>unlocks the door
>six more doors beyond with increasingly complex locks
>last door opens
>very difficult maze that is dimly lit and has snake pits and punji traps
>end of maze
>boss fight with pitbull trained to kill intruders
>dog dead, last door opens
"Mom I told you not to bring people in here"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.