[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20170924_132452.jpg (54 KB, 600x600)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
What goes on with bisexual girls only dating guys
>>
>>8992878
dating dudes is easier than dating other chicks. It can be harder to find gay/bi females than a straight dude, dudes will also do all the chasing a lot of the time so you never have to fuck around with who makes the first move or wondering if they like you or not. (its a pretty normal phenomenon in lesbo circles where two chicks will dance around each other for ages waiting for the other to make a move)
>>
>>8992878
Well bisexual girls are just doing it to attract straight men since guys find lesbians attractive.
Bisexual guys just do it cause they're sluts.

Bisexuals very very rarely ever actually date the same-sex. They're just attention whores, sluts, or both.
>>
>>8993112
The thing with bi guys is I'd find it cute if a bi guy gets a boner to girls and would love to get romantically involved with a girl, but doesn't use penor, and wants to be railed like a slut and loved like a girl. But in practice that'd be gay, and to a girl that'd be a gay friend- even romantically that'd be a gay friend since sexually if he doesn't use penor it's by all accounts lesbianism with a guy. And if he does use penor it's a gateway to cheating.

All in all no one wants to date a bi person, the very idea of a bi person is horrible. If you can't be gay then your woes are literally about cheating.
>>
>>8993112
>They're just attention whores, sluts, or both.
I want to date same sex because I think it would help my dysphoria.
>>
>>8993176
wat don't most transbians transition later simply because dating a girl actually lets them live vicariously through their gf which lessens their dysphoria?
>>
>>8993179
Not him but I sincerely doubt "most" transbians detransition after getting a gf if that's what you're saying.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>8993179
Yes and it doesn't work, because they transition in the end. But I think the other way around, dating same sex, will be more sustainable.

>>8993183
>him
It's cool if you call me a girl!
>>
TFW all the gay girls you know are batshit fucking crazy so you have to resort to the ugly plague that is men
>>
>>8992878
Lesbian community usually excludes us
>>
>>8993183
I'm not saying they detransition, but the reason Blanchard stuck transbians into the agp category was that they transitioned later in life because having a gf reduces dysphoria.

From what I've seen most transbians have pretty successful relationships and families whereas straight mtf's tend not to date pre-transition. Like it's hardly uncommon to hear of transbians having a wife and kids pre-transition but I never really hear of straight mtf's having much relationship success.
>>
>>8993235
I've seriously thought about this, but I can't find men's bodies too attractive, but I like their personalities. Kill meeee.
>>
>>8993235
Why do lesbos always talk shit about male appearance when professing they don't personally find them attractive. Can't you just say you don't like them without calling them a fucking "ugly plague"?
>>
>>8993250
Its mostly bc all the gay clubs where i am are full of borderlines who claim to be gay when theyre really straight

One of my friends made the mistake of trying to seduce one and after a long night of very consensual sex she was called a rapist. I know this because I was actually in the room next door and the walls were paper. fucking. thin.

If lesbians wanted to date me, they'd have to be at the very least stable
>>
>>8993259
>Can't you just say you don't like them without calling them a fucking "ugly plague"?
Nope!
>>
>>8993275
You don't have the intellectual capacity to prove your statement, nor did you even try. You're passive aggressive and proud of it, so you don't deserve a gf. I'm not as indiscriminate as you where I'd drop broad rude statements I can't prove, but the fact that your gross emotionally-charged anti-intellectualism is so common among lesbos is unsettling to me. Hope you get a gf who finds emotionally-charged rude words a valid argument just like you do, though.
>>
>>8993250
>but I like their personalities
What about their personalities do you like?
>>
>>8993302
Are you an MTF who doesn't pass very well?
>>
>>8993309
Most women's personalitys seem a bit boring to me and catty, but I don't know, men just seem so chill and fun to be around with no passive aggressiveness. It's just fun, but I can't really get into them too much.
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131 KB, 704x762)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>8992878
>>
>>8993259
>Dykes
>Not filled with seething hatred for men

pick one
>>
>>8993357
I'm fine with it now that their rage can be directly correctly agains crossdressing men who try to ape their societal roles and privacy.
>>
File: 1506005825548.jpg (237 KB, 1280x960)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>8993340
Bisluts are scum and only want gay People to have dirty gay sex!
>>
women are annoying to deal with to make an initial relationship, and even women know that
>>
>>8993340
not surprised at all. if you're fine with either, why not go for the ones that won't have you ostracized by assholes?
>>
>>8993248
I've heard of mtfs having boyfriends before transition all the time though
>>
Not sure how lesbians do dating sites,
Got several matches, but how many innitiate a convo? Zero
Swap account to bi, massive influx of messages.

Guys are easy.

>Tfw got a loving bf and fem fuck buddy.
>>
>>8994310
>>8993248
I got my bf 3 months before transition. He started panicking a bit when we started falling for each other and said he was worried I turned him gay :x
Revealed soon thereafter that I was ordering hormones next paycheck.

Soothed some nerves, 6 months later, today, we've almost saved enough to move in together.
>>
>>8994326
If you are both XY you are gay no matter how you appear outwardly.
>>
>>8994331
>People who date girls with de la chapelle syndrome are gay

bigot
>>
>>8994331
I mean, I don't think he's gay, won't even touch my dink, but trans can't really avoid being gay, they have two options, that's gay either way
>>
>>8994304
There are also like 10 times more straight people than there are gay/bi people, which skews the dating pool towards heterosexual just a tiny bit.
>>
>>8994364
More like 50 times the amount ofcstraight people than gay/bi people.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.