[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: XLONMALD KLERPUMOBVPF.png (1.1 MB, 1368x912)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
WTF OMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-anti-lgbt-address-hate-group-summit-meeting-first-president-us-homphobia-a7997401.html
>>
File: 1483076426640.png (229 KB, 441x484)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
nice
>>
>>8993032

HAIL TRUMP!
HAIL OUR PEOPLE!
HAIL VICTORY!
>>
>>8993032
yep

Impeach that hate mongering piece of shit
>>
>>8993032
Impeach Le Annoying Orange Man now!
>>
Honest question to /lgbt/ people that voted Trump. How stupid do you feel?
>>
>>8993207

Why do you keep asking this every time Bronald Blumpft does something you don't like?
>>
>>8993207
Still glad I did.
>>
Im mtf and I love Trump
>>
>>8993228
Because he doesn't really support Trump for any policies, he just wants to trigger SJWs. If Clinton would have produced more tears on /lgbt/ on 4chan, he'd have voted for her instead.
>>
>embryonic stell-cell research

Is this fake news?
>>
>>8993032
Nah, we still need the wall.
>>
>Trump will build the wall
>Trump will pursue an isolationist foreign policy
>Trump won't kowtow to Israel or Saudi Arabia
>Trump will stand up to Wall Street
>Trump will drain the swamp
>Trump will be great for LGBT people
>>
>>8993207
Not at all. We haven't lost a single federal right that we had before and the direction of most states and local municipalities is still in favor of gay rights. Trannies can get fucked though. I really hope EVERY state passes a bathroom law. Keeps the heat off us. I voted Trump before and will do so again next election.
>>
>>8993303
>B-buh he's the most effective president ever! The meme man is delivering on his promises!!! Librul tears! Freeze peach!!!"
>>
File: Hillary Clinton 2016.webm (909 KB, 1280x720)
909 KB
909 KB WEBM
>>8993303
Well, at least he isn't Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>8993353
>being this myopic
He's been in there 10 months, give the man some time to fuck it all up.
>>
>>8993401

It's going to be a long eight years for you people.
>>
>>8993426
4*
At most, even steve bannon believes there's only a 30% chance he finishes a full term
>>
>>8993433
let me guess, they're moments away from impeaching him for being a russian spy? kek you fucking dumbass
>>
>>8993436
Did I say that? No, I think its going to take a while. Either way, he's still unpopular and will never win another election (legitimately).
>>
>>8993445
sure bud
>>
I know it's extremely unlikely, but part of me honestly believes that Trump is a liberal and purposely does stupid shit just to piss off conservatives. I live in Dallas, and before and after the election there were Trump Pence signs, everywhere. I haven't seen one in months besides at the Donut Shop near me.
>>
>>8993436

Bannon implied the activation of the 25th amendment.
>>
File: ReligioninAmerica2.png (105 KB, 1200x1000)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>8993401
Religiousness is on the decline. Anti-gay views are on the decline. Identification with bisexual or gay orientation is on the rise in every major poll conducted. It is safe to say millions of people are not going to lose the right to marry. That would be an uproar. We may not get anti-discrimination laws at a federal level any time soon, but we can live without those. It was not worth importing more Muslims and Hispanics to replace us to get federal anti-discrimination laws.

http://archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump
>>
>>8993353
We shouldn't have helped you all these years. When the GOP fucks you over too consider suicide.
>>
>>8993353
>hurr i'll vote for someone who literally despises my existence
haha fucking NICE dude epic for the win
>>
>>8993396
Anon, saying Trump compares favourably to a woman who might as well be everything wrong with modern American politics isn't much.
Even Bernie fucking Sanders, a social democrat, would be better than Hillary.
>>
>>8993207
>implying Trump voters have the mental capacity to feel stupid
>>
>>8993262
>purposely making life harder for yourself and your own kind because you might be able to make internet strangers upset
5D interdimensional hopscotch amrite?
>>
>>8993353
cuck
>>
>>8993128
Retarded.

>>8993207
Nothing. They are too either self-absorbed or masochistic to realize what the fuck it is they did to the world and themselves.
You know how the nazis in here hate everyone? That is mear pebbles in comparison to the distain i have for trumptards.
I am dead serious. I could 100 percent watch these people die a slow and painful death and do NOTHING to help them. Hell kinda watching it happen to them now. Idiots will be dying at the hands of their own dumbfuck policy. Feels good to know trumptards are dying
ZERO mercy for those people.
>>
>>8994617
Just gonna drop a pleasant pearl of information on you, turns out the Republicans actually are planning to impeach Trump as soon as possible. They just want to try and get tax cuts through so they have SOMETHING to make them look good in 2018.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.