[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: 15105274106430.jpg (59 KB, 599x960)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>get to know a handsome muscle dilf on the internet
>we talk about sex
>I say I'm top
>he goes buttmad
>WHAT?? HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE TOP IF YOU'VE NEVER BOTTOMED? WHAT IF YOU ENJOY IT, HONEY? I'LL BE CAREFUL AND TENDER
>OKEY, I AGREE TO BOTTOM FOR YOU, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO BOTTOM FOR ME AFTERWARDS
>WHY NO?? YOU CAN'T REJECT ME!! FAGGOT!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, BITCH?? GO TO HELL1111
>>
File: 1488241663867.png (256 KB, 498x486)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
What?
>>
fags are the true mentally ill people, LBT when
>>
Хвaтит тaщить cюдa этo гoвнo, дayн
>>
>>9147723
Fun fact: fags have pituitary glands the same size as pregnant women do, i.e. 2 times bigger than women and 4 times bigger than men. They're unironically insane.
>>
>>9147701
loose people are so weird. funny story though, it feels good being a switch :^)
>>
>>9147785
Versalites are too irritating, they're always trying to persuade you to do what you don't want to do.
>>
That’s what I look like and no tranny wants a loving relationship; they just want to fuck me in the ass. Is this what reverse chaserism feels like?
>>
>>9147916
>versalite
not sure if this is a typo or a slang term
>>
>>9147955
wrong person???
>>
>>9147924
Why would anyone want a loving relationship with a trap if they can have it with a normal cis woman who is capable of breeding? Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>9147962
go away
>>
>>9147962
they like benis but only the feminine ones
>>9147924
yes it is and you should feel the collective shame of all horny chasers, and keep looking :^)
>>
>>9147995
>they like benis but only the feminine ones
Why not ask a cis woman to peg or finger him or just use a dildo or prostate stimulator?

>>9147992
>go away
No u
>>
>>9147768
>fun fact

>no sources or background, just vague numbers and claims

whatever you say jose
>>
>>9148032
Hmmm I'm no expert on the subject but I suspect he may prefer real dick.

He may also be grossed out by vaginas, whether that is indicative of other things is not known, since it is just speculation on my part.
>>
Op i think everyone is verse to a degree i tried to get into a relationship with a ftm on okc but he got upset i told him he needd to top sometimes if he wants a real relationship like he said e does. He said hes a bottom only an submissibe i told him id top him but he has to take control and top me too otherwise its not fair youre supposed to please each other in srelationship and hes being selfish but i never got to meet him cuz he refused to liaten to my advicr. Its selfish if you dont switch
>>
>>9147916
Sorry, but if you want your partner to do something for you, you should be willing to do the same for him.
>>
>>9148452
Right if you only top or only bottom you're selfish and not gonna make your partner happy you're kinda useless
>>
>>9148452
>>9148614
That's not how it works. Not everyone is versatile and a good versatile doesn't demand his partner does something he's not comfy doing.
>>
>>9148692
Everyone is versatile they just have to keep trying with the right person and if you dont want to you you still have to do things you dont want for your partner that's part of love not just taking but giving too
>>
>>9148045
No it isn't.
>>
>>9148045
You write like a retard and your opinion is retarded.
>>
>>9148779
>Everyone is versatile

No, they're not! It's like saying everyone likes sushi! Great for you if you're vers, but you're not everyone, anon.
>>
>>9148809
You have a penis and a prostate. Both ways are supposed to feel good.

And even if you don't really like sushi, you are perfectly able of eating and enjoying it once in a while to make another person happy, even if it's not something you'd eat all the time.
>>
>>9148452
So every single man on the planet has to be pegged by their girlfriend/wife?

>>9148614
You're not going to make a vers partner happy, but you'll make a bottom partner very happy.
>>
>>9148818
You just can't phantom the fact that not everyone likes exactly the same things you do... Doing something you really, really dislike isn't necessarily the solution to a happy relationship either.
>>
I dont get your logic from all of you it feels good to fuck and be fucked im not saying i demand a guy fucks me back like dick in ass but he at least cant always be submissive he has to be dominant sometimes you cant just be the bottom all the time its no fun for your partner thats why sub-dom relationships dont exist exceot hookups but if you want a real relationship and love you have to put your feelings aside and make sacrifices for your partner

I tried dating a ftm but he woukdnt listen either i told him im ok with his tits but he refuse to show even if it makes me happy ok whatever but he also said he onky bottom and sub and i told him thats why hes singkr
>>
>>9147701
pro-tip: only top/bottoms are mostly insane people, the same are the people who always want penetration with sex.
>>
>>9148948
Yeah top bottoms onky are crazy and selfish
>>
>>9148926
Not related to the topic at all, but... Jeezuz, learn to write! Your posts are giving me a headache when I try to read them!
>>
>>9148972
sorry but yeah im realy pissed the ftm didnt date me or take my advice i want him to fuck me but he said he only bottomsand wont show tits just for me
>>
Personally I'm vers and could only be in a relationship with another vers, but I'm not retarded enough to think that every guy is like that nor would I try to force I on anyone who isn't. Basic shit, people. That's the same logic as a woman hitting on a gay guy because
>how do you know you're not into women you just haven't found the right one yet
>>
Never date a guy who expects to put his willy in your pooper if he won't let you do the same to him in return.
>>
>>9148035
This
>>
>>9149328
A man can stick his peeny up my pooper if he's okay with diarrhea or straight stomach acid hitting his dick. Any type of foreign simulation in my rectum has always fucked me up somehow.
>>
File: 1494541090670.jpg (222 KB, 1242x1187)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>9147701
I've been on apps for a while and I've noticed some things.
If a dude has great pics and likes to chat but never seems to want to meet in person or he suddenly changes personality when you press him to meet, then he is probably an old, ugly man using someone elses pics in order to chat but can never meet you because then you would see he has been faking it the whole time.
I don't even block these people once they display this. I just ignore their messages and eventually they stop.
If you block them then a lot of times they will come back online under a new persona and message you and pretend to be a different person and take up your time and then eventually you recognize them from things they say and their style of writing and phrases, etc. and then you try to meet them IRL and they revert back to the excuses and the "oh, something came up at the last minute!" or they set unreasonable requirements like "you have to do this and this or else I won't do this" etc.

This seems to be what happened in your case.
Just ignore him and move on.
Don't waste your time on these people.
They are lonely role-players.
>>
>>9149365
That's because your diet is standard 4chan and therefore abysmal. Eat grains. Stop listening to the ketofags. Eat grains. Firm up your shits.
>>
>>9149434
I got ibs. My shit is fine until something upsets my stomach, like a sensation, smell, taste, stress, etc.
>>
>>9149477
IBS is meditated by dietary factors.
>>
>>9149482
Yes, I have a diet for that.
>>
>>9149231
Everyone is literally verse relationships cant work without taking turns in bed
>>
>>9148045
>it's selfish not to do the things I pressure you to do
>you'll never find anyone sexually compatible, you're stuck with me
I'm an FtM who exclusively tops, and you sound just as bad as the dudes who tell me that if they can't fuck me (usually vaginally), then I'm "no good to any guy" and will never find anyone if I don't accept getting dicked.

>>9148452
What if the other person doesn't want you to, you absolute goon?
>>
>>9148926
>thats why sub-dom relationships dont exist
There's thousands of people out there in D/s relationships where they don't switch. I'm a dom, I have never switched in my relationships. None of my subs have ever wanted to switch.

What planet are you from?

>>9149191
Holy shit, you're a dick. That guy is lucky to have stayed the fuck away from you.
>>
>>9147768
[Citation needed]
>>
>>9149683
Id do things i dont want to if my partner is happy for it so i respect the same and no i didnt tell him hes stuck with me i just said he needs to open up and be nore comfortable about his body cuz guys are gonna want to see the tits and he shouldnt be ashamed but happy to be accepted that way and i told him just pretend to be dom and aggro sometimes like pin me down and fuck me like i would do for him. Its completely fair i just said thats how relationships work and he'll be alone forever or just used if he only wants to be submissibe and bottom
>>
>>9147701
This is why you put shit like that in your profile, so no one has to waste time.
>>
>>9148926
>sub-dom relationships dont exist exceot hookups
lel
>>
>>9147701
>story involves two tops
doubt
>>
I don't understand people who have stress they "ONLY TOP/BOTTOM" in their grindr profiles

so my experience, the only-tops are sexually insecure bros in the DL, and the only-bottoms are flamboyant sex harpies riddled with STIs
>>
>>9149760
The ftm i wanted to date said in his profile he only bottoms but i think hes so cute and we have a lot in common he was interested at first till we talked about sex so i dont get why he was interested but not willing to switch roles sometimes if we got together >>9149792
they dont work out no matter what theyll get tired of it at least the top will and if their partner dont be loving enough to switch roles they're gonna cheat or break up
>>
KYS MENTALLY ILL FGT
>>
>>9150828
I really still want to date him
>>
O>>9150348
>I don't understand people who have stress they "ONLY TOP/BOTTOM" in their grindr profiles
I just don't want to get my ass torn apart. I'm scared of pain and don't feel a slightest desire to bottom.

t. OP
>>
>>9150828
>they dont work out no matter what theyll get tired of it at least the top will and if their partner dont be loving enough to switch roles they're gonna cheat or break up
So straight guys cheat because they're not being fucked in the ass by their girlfriends got it
>>
>>9152684
No like i said it doesnt need penetration but everyone likes their partner to be the dominabt one to take control sometimes like i told the ftm he could ride my face or force me to lick his ass just take control
>>
>>9149760
>This is why you put shit like that in your profile, so no one has to waste time
Lol, most fags don't read the profile info.
>>
>>9152974
Ass licking is so cute. I think it's the best thing two loving men can do to please one another.
>>
>>751255932
>>
File: 507072330210.jpg (118 KB, 707x663)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
>>9147701
who's this guy? source? Damn he's hot!!
>>
>>9158122
>>
>>9152974
>but everyone likes their partner to be the dominabt one to take control sometimes
NO. THEY. DON'T.

Holy shit, you are the world's most obnoxious projecting faggot. OTHER PEOPLE want and like and dislike things that YOU DON'T, you dumb sack of shit.

If someone I was dating tried to insist to me that they need to "dominabt" me and take control, you know where they would be? The fucking curb.
>>
>>9165707
I don't know, I think he's from Brazil. We should ask Brazilians

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.