[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 145895747795904.png (138 KB, 500x414)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
Chaser general: Have you kissed your gf's estrogen patch today? To steal some of that E, teehee
>>
>>9245471
I thought /repgen/ already existed?
>>
File: 158.png (11 KB, 447x378)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>tfw you realize that as a tall, handsome, fit, straight white male with your life in order, you are literally the apex object of desire for 99.98% of traps, sissies, and HSTS in the world

I never started chasing, and now I never will.

You have no power over me anymore.

You can come to me instead.
>>
I don't have a gf, though if I did, I wouldn't do that. I don't want estrogen in me. I eat broccoli to kill estrogen... and cancer.
>>
>>9245488
/thread
>>
>>9245521
>HSTS
i don't date retards lmao
>>
>>9245488
>chasers are closet fags
>chasers are repressed trannies

ill never understand this meme
>>
>>9245755

It's because a lot of chasers want trannies for their dicks. Any degree of bottoming gets equated to either total fag, or a tranny in their eyes. There's no room for nuance. Maybe you enjoy guys and girls, and want the best of both worlds. Doesn't matter. Maybe you like topping AND subbing. Sorry, they're pretty sure that's not actually possible. Maybe you're a sub, but don't enjoy masculine partners. Maybe you're a top but you want to be a loving partner and reciprocate (women, unlike trannies, have no problem having oral sex performed on them).

They want to put you in a box because they can't handle the fact that the world's not so black and white, ignoring the fact that they are a part of the reason why it's not so black and white.
>>
bump
>>
>>9245711
lmao this
>>
>>9245471
she doesn't even want me to watch her do it lol
Idk i might break up with her anyhow i'm about to move to Atlanta which is like one of thew biggest trans pops in america i can find another tgf
>>
>>9249265
i live in atlanta :3
>>
>>9245471
>>9245755
>>9245867
>Have you kissed your gf's estrogen patch today? To steal some of that E, teehee
>totally not repressed tranny, why are you all such bigots forcing us into boxes
wew
>>
>>9249304
are you attractive?What race I'm brown and prefer brown/black girls
Also do you go to any spots where lots of trans women hang out. Online just tells me to go to gay clubs if I'm gonna be single in Atlanta soon i need to play the field i got into a relationship too fast and my gf and i have not had sex in 5 months it's killing me. She doesn't even want to cuddle it's like a cis girl what a waste.
>>
Bls humor me, I just wanna know if guys would even date me:

How likely am I to find a chaser in the wild?

You guys into femboys who are years on hrt, presenting as male, but cute as all fuck? They also identify as MTF but do the femboy thing largely they are too much of a pussy to go through with it due to prior mistreatment for being trans, and decide to just hide pretending to be a feminine as hell cis male, purely out of concern of personal safety especially with doctors and allies as they are literal evil?

Ever seen that episode of south park where kyle or stan (i forget which) finally understands Token on black people, and goes "I get it! I don't get it!" Would you ever do that for a gf or cute femboy so they can feel safe around you?

Would you be willing to treat a femboy like a girl at home? Shell dress like one and stuff, p cute too t b h

Would I be a turn off for you guys? Especially considering my admittedly strong trust issues. I do want to get over them but I seriously need help with that and I still have yet to see any reason to take off my invisibility cloak of safety. Im not beaten or anything, just got wronged way too many times over being trans and I took control the only way I could think of. I am not wack. I just havent been given enough reason to feel it safe to give trust to strangers about my condition, but as long as a bf understood that he is actually incapable of understanding my condition, id still be able to trust him like any lover ive had, which is a lot (of trust, not lovers)

Possible downside: dick will get hard, but I literally have no idea if I will like or want your BJs cause Ive never tried and id be honest with any boy about that, because till I try it I cant know if I like it. Also dunno if it would #trigger muh #dysphoriuh
Bonus: ass virgin
>>
>>9251466
Main point:

Do I seem too wack to date? I am very normal acting I just consider my trans-ness a closely guarded secret, now, and I do hold a lot of contempt for specific sorts of people namely anything medical and anything claiming to support trans people cause I know that is actually a lie. Unless they admit they will never understand my condition and because of that never have any opinion bad or good about it other than "this is hot but i know i will never understand and will just take your word for it on any trans issue" at the most.
>>
File: 1443469288584.gif (787 KB, 240x174)
787 KB
787 KB GIF
>no qt gf to make feel special and loved
>wn do fun things together like go hiking and identify mushrooms we find or cook together and watch a movie
>ywn hear her say she loves you
>ywn know she knows she completes you
I never asked for any of this
>>
>>9251466
>How likely am I to find a chaser in the wild?
chances are lot if you are in perma boymode. I don't have any experience, but you might only attract the hyper-sociopath kind.
>Would you ever do that for a gf or cute femboy so they can feel safe around you?
I would try, but if you identify as a mtf I would want you to feel comfortable expressing yourself as such and encourage you to transition. idk if that is bad or not on my part. It sounds like you have a trauma from the previous mistreatment you mentioned, and this is something you should try to work for towards a greater level of happiness with who you are. I am from a pretty lgbt friendly area and I'm not you so again idk.
>Would you be willing to treat a femboy like a girl at home? Shell dress like one and stuff
yes
>Would I be a turn off for you guys? Especially considering my admittedly strong trust issues.
for me, no. For others, maybe
>>
>>9251578
>chances are lot
chances are slim*
how did that happen
>>
>>9251581
What if i told you i used to be girlmode and still can pass but choose to try not to outside of safe spaces

That sounds weird but it really was very fucked up and this way i can always fool doctors and im just a fuckin weird ass man for it but still treated as human
>>
>>9251597
maybe. Like I said I don't have any experience when it comes to any kind of relationships.
why do you want to attract chasers anyway?
Do you live in a bad area? It must feel pretty bad to have to go through all of this just to feel safe :/
>>
>>9251609
I have just been wronged and hurt by people i trusted too much and believed ally was a real thing when it never can be cause no cis person, no offense meant, is capable of understanding it. Were our world just i certainly would be rich right now and some doctors would have had the bjeezus sued out of them. This world belongs to those evil people in power and if you are like me people with even the tiniest modicum of power definitely get off on fucking with you and literally doing worse than physical torture to you (wouldnt be to a cis person so im just emotional of course lololol) alllllll in the name of "helping" you

You do not understand. For me, they are actually too stupid for their own good and i have been forced into doing this purely for my own safety

Nobody can understand something they have not even the tiniest bit of experience with. No cis person has a relatable experience thus none are able to understand

Logically, i know i am wrong but emotionally i have to do this to be able to not feel like im going to be betrayed by the first person i attempt to trust

Nobody can betray me if nobody knows
It is sick but true
>>
>>9251640
Like

I do not want to do it so bad and i do actually feel pain every day from that knowing precisely what i could be and get to be at home.

But that pain is so much worth never having anything like that ever happen again

If you were trans you would understand just how much that would hurt to do, and i feel you probably have a relatively open mind at least so please just do believe me when i say, my life is not what i want it to be and i do it for my own protection because never having that happen again is absolutely worth feeling absolutely fucki g disgusted and full of bad tranny feels every time i leave the house
>>
>>9251609
>why chasers
I dont want to date gay men cause all too often they are allies and they will not even be attracted to my body anyway

Cant have straight guys cause lol tranny and also boymode in public
>>
>>9251640
>>9251677
how am I supposed to respond to this? Yes, sure, I don't understand what it is like. You don't know what it is like to be me. No one truly knows the experience of anyone else. That doesn't mean I can't try to sympathize with you, and that doesn't mean you should cut off contact with everyone else simply because they do not know what you are going through.
If you truly believe all cis people are incapable of helping you in a meaningful way, then don't date cis people. Why do you even want to attract chasers if they are objectifying and manipulative? What is the point, given your other feelings towards trust and cis people?
Idk about your current situation, but why not pass in public if you said you pass? You would be suffering a lot less. I feel really sorry you were hurt in the past, but if you don't make an effort to connect to other people you cut off any chance for people to help you.
>Cant have straight guys cause lol tranny and also boymode in public
either you stop boymoding and find a straight man who is understanding and love you, or date a gay man who isn't a walking stereotype. I think you would only find more people to hurt you if you dated chasers desu
>>
>>9251692
also i dont settle for chasers, i actually already thought long ago you guys get too much hate cause of some bad apples and OH boy do I know precisely how that fucking feels.

Trannies arent all hypocrites at least now you know that

Why should i feel mad cause youre attracted to people like me by nature? Its not like you can help it. As long as my wishes are respected and im treated right i literally dont care, even if the fact i have a dick is what makes me most attractive to you, and you accept i have no option but to eventually remove my balls and that is not a want but a need. Would avoid if they would just stop working all on their own, cant keep them forever. I know maybe some of you like that part but please understand that many of us have little to no option on the matter so even if you didnt like it it wouldnt even be a choice on either of our parts, so its just an unfortunate necessity

I just see this as my only option or i would include both you and other non chaser straight guys
>>
>>9251696
Thanks for your honesty actually.

I know what i say must seem mean cause i say bad things about a group that you belong to to your face and i know how that feels and i wasnt consideri g your feelings and im sorry

You are right i need to get my fucking head back on straight
>>
>>9251696
Agg you are so right.

I know i need therapy but i swear to god it is going to make me want to explode when they try to act like they know a thing and i know that is wrong. I just dont even know what resource i have cause any therapist i can find is cis and also a therapist

Do you see my conundrum? I wish i had a tranny therapist
>>
>>9251714
I didn't take any offense.
>You are right i need to get my fucking head back on straight
Don't take it so hard on yourself. You we'e hurt in the past, and though you can realize that this led to a warped perception of others, it is still a valid experience. You went through that.
I think you should try to find some mental peace with yourself and with your thoughts on what a relationship is, what you seek in one, before you start to find one. I don't think I am ready for a relationship, for example, because I would only put emotional pressure on my so because I have over-valued it. idk it is complicated but I feel like it would be unfair to my significant other to expect them to deal with my bad feelings and thoughts.
It would only led to misunderstandings and heartbreak, which would further push me down a bad path.
>I know i need therapy but i swear to god it is going to make me want to explode when they try to act like they know a thing and i know that is wrong
I know what your mean, I have been going through the same sort of thing for the past couple months.
I don't know how it is, but maybe you can find a trans therapist. Maybe there is some resource for this.
>>
>>9251754
You are right i am in no place to be in a relationship
I think i wanted and still want to believe this is sustainable what i have going on
You seem like you have some stuff on your plate too and its kind to help me out when you have that going on yourself. Dont overdo it, sorry for whatever it is you have going on if people not understanding you on it has frustrated you enough it makes you want to pop when it happens, if i read that right
>Maybe there is some resource for this.
Bless your heart, but that sadly is something i dont even k ow if it exists or even can due to the sheer number of us that are either mentally ill or disillusioned by such professions

Even if you google it, it is useless. Cis people made it so that i actually cannot google "transgender therapist" and get anything but cis people with probably a handful of trans patients whose experiences may wildly differ from my own, but will be applied right to me, and when i actually want to talk about non trans things, guess what? Nope sorry you are a tranny and as a therapist i must bring that up as much as i can and relate it to all sorts of thi gs it has nothing to do with because as a therapist i am incapable of viewing you as anytbing but a tranny, but thats okay i am accepting :) and i have three trans patients so i know your condition far better than you ever could idiot
>>
>>9251799
This post above might be concerning but

I know what i have to do and i will get help

Maybe i should find one who has no trans patients and never has so i wont get compared to anyone i have nothing in common with. Maybe if they have a fresh start on trannies and i am their first they can get good opinions if they just listen and k now they know jack shit
>>
>>9251509
where are you, anon?
>>
File: 1501084831315.png (381 KB, 1305x903)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
why don't all the chasers become trans and have sex with each other
>>
>>9251466
>>9251489

You sound more neurotic than I am, which is a lot.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32 KB, 364x717)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9251466
>>9251489
>>9251640
You could have just said you were intensely narcissistic, prone to magical thinking, paranoid, and a coward instead of all the posting you did tbhon. The losers that would be interested in your bullshit you probably consider yourself better than, which is why you find yourself perpetually dissatisfied and alone. You seem like the type that likes to run and hide, thats cool anon, just realize you cant run and hide forever.

Anyway.......

Where all the trans girl cuties that wanna get chased at?
Discord: The Carthaginian#4454
Kik: The_Carthaginian
>>
>>9252167
Thats sad because I was only recently pushed there.
>>9252226
Bow do you even get laid lol, seen ur pix btw

You would be prone to some VERY magical thinking if you even could experience that, trust me.

I know you too can have magical thinking. Not in how you think as a male (the retarded kind not normal men you are okay. Sorry dude your post is dripping in it and that is why no female will ever drip for you)

Basically dude. Imagine you actually got so fucked on you snapped and never had ever experienced the act od snapping before, and youve been up for like 2 days

Also, you snapped so hard you literally cannot go get help because the nature of that snapping has made you unable to trust any professional able to provide it. Because thinking of that seriously makes you very afraid of your own safety.

Ever been deprived of your freedom against your will before, despite doing literally nothing wrong?

You would not deal with that as well as me, i bet, if you project your shitty life onto what was my glorious one till this shit.

Know why i literally know you are a retard?
>wants to fuck trannies
>too much of a retarded meathead tier fag to ever have done that
>>
>>9252271
Don’t call that pathetic dyel a meathead
>>
File: 1509362904350.jpg (26 KB, 600x512)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>9252271
???

Hopefully the next time you are committed to a mental institution it is permanent, no I am not joking.
>>
>>9251975
I will be there for you, anon
;_;
>>
>>9252299
Then he shouldnt talk like someone who is such a slave to his balls and animal instincts he is incapable of a single rational thought

I literally am not making this up: that is exactly how he sounds to girls, trans or not. I know from this alone any sexual experience he lists is a lie.
>>
>>9252301
Widdle babby got butthurt by someone who shouldnt even emotionally be capable of truly hurting any sane person right now.
>>
>>9252311
I meant location -_-
>>
>>9252950
New England :[
>>
>>9245471

Questions for chasers:

How big is your ideal tranny's dick when flaccid and fully erect (if she can get an erection)?
How erect should she be able to get?
How often would you suck her penis?
How frequently would you top vs. her topping?
Do you want her to cum on your dick and balls?
Do you want her to cum on your face?
Would you swallow?
Do you want her penis to produce no cum; small clear droplets; normal amount of clear fluid; or huge loads of virile sperm that could get a 60 year old woman pregnant when she orgasms?
Would you want to watch her fuck cis women and/or trannies?
Would you grunt, moan, or act like a mute when she fucks you?
Do you want her to be a cruel domme; a soft, mommy domme; rebel tomboy/militant troublemaker; a coy slut; or a genuinely sweet, shy, innocent girl?
Would you want to be the biological father of all your surrogate children, have her be the father, or a mix?
What would you do if after all of this she blackmailed you for $250,000 with pictures and videos of you doing the sex acts that you wanted to do with her; none of which you did knew existed?
>>
>>9253132

>How big is your ideal tranny's dick when flaccid and fully erect (if she can get an erection)?
Average to big is fine doesn't matter as long as she's not chubby and supper small

>How erect should she be able to get?
partial or fully is fine

>How often would you suck her penis?
Whenever she wants me to and i'm up for it

>How frequently would you top vs. her topping?
I always top her if she is verse or really wants to top maybe i would let her after many months of dating but unlikely

>Do you want her to cum on your dick and balls?
Not necessarily she can cum where she wants.

>Do you want her to cum on your face?
see above

>Would you swallow?
only with a gf who i have been with for a long time and she wanted me to do it otherwise fuck nah
also we would need to be tested regularly

>Do you want her penis to produce no cum; small clear droplets; normal amount of clear fluid; or huge loads of virile sperm that could get a 60 year old woman pregnant when she orgasms?
as long as it's some amount of liquid it doesn't matter

>Would you want to watch her fuck cis women and/or trannies?
Not necessarily but is she was cool with a threesome then sure, no cucking though.

>Would you grunt, moan, or act like a mute when she fucks you?
She wouldn't be fucking me

>Do you want her to be a cruel domme; a soft, mommy domme; rebel tomboy/militant troublemaker; a coy slut; or a genuinely sweet, shy, innocent girl?
Loving and into cuddles my nigga

>Would you want to be the biological father of all your surrogate children, have her be the father, or a mix?
mix

>What would you do if after all of this she blackmailed you for $250,000 with pictures and videos of you doing the sex acts that you wanted to do with her; none of which you did knew existed?
I would laugh at her, who gives a fuck no money for her and no boyfriend i would become a pornstar/ stripper if this shit circulated to the point i couldn't get a normal job
I have a big dick so i should be fine
>>
>>9251466
Post a pic of yourself and you'll get honest answers.
>>
>>9253183

>Whenever she wants me to and i'm up for it

That means, "When both of us want to," or "When she wants me to, I'll be up for it"?

>also we would need to be tested regularly

So you wouldn't trust your transgender girlfriend to not cheat on you?
>>
File: 1495481287819.gif (1.65 MB, 540x450)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
I'd be fine with you chasers if you were willing to compromise. We do know the main reason(s) why we have problems with each other - as soon as we get our dicks off, you'll dump us. Even after years of relationships, you're not willing to compromise on something that gives a lot of suffering to your gf. Your desire to get off is more important.
I'm willing to compromise - I would let you play with my dick if you want (just no topping), but I want it gone at some point, probably after some years. But instead of supporting me you would just try to make me feel bad and dump me afterwards.
I'd be willing to let you almost ANY sort of perverted stuff you are into and I'm fine with the fact that you're, well, chasers. Actually, I'd be glad if someone was willingly looking for an mtf gf. But your unwillingness to compromise on our girldicks just kills me. Since our girldicks is what you are after, I guess I can understand that. But it still pains me nevertheless, because my dating pool is small enough already and ruling you out makes it even smaller.
>>
>>9253132
>How big is your ideal tranny's dick when flaccid
smol
>and fully erect (if she can get an erection)?
smol again
>How erect should she be able to get?
enough for me to be able to give her a succ :3
>How often would you suck her penis?
dunno w/e I felt like it
>How frequently would you top vs. her topping?
I'm the only who gets to top here
>Do you want her to cum on your dick and balls?
sure
>Do you want her to cum on your face?
dunno about this one, can trannies even cum?
>Would you swallow?
m-maybe
>Do you want her penis to produce no cum; small clear droplets; normal amount of clear fluid; or huge loads of virile sperm that could get a 60 year old woman pregnant when she orgasms?
don't care honestly
>Would you want to watch her fuck cis women and/or trannies?
I don't care much for threesomes, but I could do it as a one time thing I guess
>Would you grunt, moan, or act like a mute when she fucks you?
I told you before I'm the only one who gets to fuck here my ass is a no go zone
>Do you want her to be a cruel domme; a soft, mommy domme; rebel tomboy/militant troublemaker; a coy slut; or a genuinely sweet, shy, innocent girl?
the latter
>Would you want to be the biological father of all your surrogate children, have her be the father, or a mix?
mix
>What would you do if after all of this she blackmailed you for $250,000 with pictures and videos of you doing the sex acts that you wanted to do with her; none of which you did knew existed?
>imblyign I have 250k to begin with
HA
>>
>>9253277
If someone breaks up with you for a reason as silly as this one then they never really loved you to begin with, and you are better off without them.
>>
>>9253277

>But it still pains me nevertheless, because my dating pool is small enough already and ruling you out makes it even smaller.

Reminder that not being in a relationship is better than being in a bad one.
>>
>>9253291
>>9253292
Well, yeah, I'd rather be alone with chasers.
>>
>>9253277
as a non-op tranny I'd be happy with a chaser bf as long as I wasn't treated like a secret to be hid. Him never taking me to meet his parents or to christmas / thanksgiving would be heartbreaking for me, and I'd cry and cry over it even if I didn't have the strength to dump him.
>>
>>9253316
>>9253291 here I am >>9253284 you dumb tranny
>>
>>9253326
That kinda goes without saying. Mutual decent treatment is crucial.
>>9253328
Wouldn't you dumb your tranny gf if she decided to have SRS? I mean come on, be honest here.
>>
>>9253346
not if I loved her, if we were dating only for a couple of months though then probably yeah
>>
>>9253358
You're a pretty decent person then :3
>>
what bothers me is all these trannies scream whenever a chaser dumps them for getting srs, but then act like it'd be totally acceptable to dump their chaser boyfriend if he came out as trans and wanted to transition.
I mean, both of these groups are full of narcissistic assholes.
>>
>>9253401
I just wish transwomen would understand I have a futa fetish
>>
>>9253421
nah, I understand, I sympathize way more with chasers who dump post-op trannies than trannies who dump their bf when he comes out as trans. That shit's just cruel.
>>
Have you kissed your gf's feminine benis today, chasers?
>>
>>9252226
Daddy why did you just block me? If ur feelin some type of way i wouldve preferred us to talk it out rather than u just shutting me out with no resolution
>>
Are there any chasers in Maine?
>>
>>9245471
if you want some i can show you the website i get it from m8
>>
>>9245521

>claims to be a tall, handsome, fit, straight white male with his life in order
>uses the term 'HSTS'

I don't get why people bother to fake post. They're so easy to see through.
>>
>>9253252
"When both of us want to"
>So you wouldn't trust your transgender girlfriend to not cheat on you?
irreverent you should be getting tested anyhow stds do not always show up some take months to show

>>9254330
try to move somewhere populated
>>
>tfw no cute bara bf
>>
>>9253132

>Big/big
>pretty hard but a bit droopy
>Sometimes
>Equally. Doing too much of one would make me want to do the other
>Seems like a waste
>Yes
>Yes
>That last one
>Yes
>No, I'd gasp
>Mommy domme
>Each of us gets a child
>POST EM BITCH
>>
>>9253277

If I'm really in love with someone then yes, I would still love them even if something happened that severed a body part. But if they did it to themselves because they were uncomfortable with some non-malign part of their body I would feel sad and confused and like I had failed in some aspect.

I don't have a fetish for girls having dicks any more than I have a fetish for someone being able to swim. You either enjoy it, or you don't think about it because you can't do it for some reason or because trying it is nerve-wracking. I know the latter is the case for some transgirls, but I can't shake this conviction that they should be proud of having a dick anyway. Conversely, I realize vaginas come with a lot of fine print but I have no doubt they also feel amazing if you're not insecure about how they feel.

I guess if a cis woman magically had a (functioning) dick for a day and her only opinion was "ew gross", I'd think she was crazy too.
>>
>>9254888
this...;_;
>>
>>9245471
I just downloaded grinder how2fuck qt futa grils
Halp
>>
>>9245755
>fucks a man dressed as a girl
>not a closet fags
>>
>>9245521
i'll take a short ugly chubby boy with a shabby life no problem
>>
>>9251466
>>9251489
>>9251640
anyone who would type this much nonsense is 100% too whack to date
>>
>>9254460
>HSTS
wat does it mean
>>
>>9253277
haha, no
if it was an actual vagina, there would be no problem, the issue is that you replace a penis with an inside-out penis, fucking disgusting
>>
File: pathetic dyel.jpg (102 KB, 722x963)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>9252299
>pathetic dyel
lol okay.... no pump, no flex

Im 5'10" 185lbs but I can OHP 205lbs I can DL 500lbs no straps, no gloves, no belt. It aint even about that tho, you think the game is about looks? You think its about stats? its about results. Put your banners in the rafters, put your trophies in the case......until then? Stay the fuck out my face.

For real? Oh god xD xD xD

>>9253132
>How big
Its not a dealbreaker either way but IME hung trans girls are way more chill and just better lovers all around than dicklet transgirls

>How erect
Enough to be able to show she is aroused and enjoying what I am doing

>How often would you suck
Depends. Its like eating pussy. If im really turned on I will go for it, but probably just to get her aroused. If I cared about her and she asked I would do it

>How frequently would you top
I am 100% top so any trans girl that wants to be with me has to bottom 100% of the time. If they need to get off and arent getting there from anal, I would be open to giving succ or jerking them

>Do you want her to cum on your dick and balls, or face?
No I prefer she cum on her own belly while I fuck her boipussy

>Would you swallow?
No absolutely not

>Do you want her penis to produce cum?
Yes. I dont care if its clear or not but I do want to see that my girl got off

>Would you want to watch her fuck cis women and/or trannies?
Tbh yes. Thinking about my pretty little submissive bitch fucking another girl really turns me on lol

>Do you want her to be...
Genuinely sweet for sure. A chill, attractive, loving/caring, tasteful and dignified trans girl that is a cock worshipping buttslut behind closed doors is definitely goals

>Would you want to be the biological father
Yes obviously

>blackmailed you for $250,000
How is that a threat??? Bitch lets stream a session live RIGHT NOW ! xD xD xD

>>9254309
Because I was mad. You can re-add if you want, not really in a talking mood lately tho Tbh
>>
File: 1509732792704.jpg (48 KB, 450x428)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>9255531
>5'10"
>>
File: 1507026358394.jpg (121 KB, 848x1667)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>9255534
Just look at him. How could you not want to get pozzed by him?
>>
>>9256657
Not really attracted to colored folk
>>
File: heatherfu.png (705 KB, 1394x865)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>9256657
>nigger and not the chill kind, the gay ass arab-tier /fit/ try hard
>this bloated face
awful desu.
>this face
holy shit tranners must have low standards
>>
>>9256709
>tranners must have low standards
you must be new here
>>
>>9256657
Shieet, did his momma drink while pregnant?
>>
>>9255531

>Tbh yes. Thinking about my pretty little submissive bitch fucking another girl really turns me on lol

That's the one response I wasn't expecting from you.
>>
>>9255534
>woman
>>
>>9255531
>>9256657
Daddy why do you always wear blue?
>>
Im OP. I made this thread as a shit post against chaser. to see it arise to an actual chaser gen is transcending art
>>
>>9256657
M I N I M E
>>
>>9255531
Wish you'd come teach my bf how to treat a girl, Carth. I don't know if you're real or not but you talk a nice game imo.

Or maybe I'm just too naive, but that's not a bad thing, yah? ^^
>>
>>9258262

How does your boyfriend treat you? Where and how do you want him to improve?
>>
>>9251509
I.. I love you, anon
>>
>>9258375

He hasn't heard you say it.
>>
>>9258394
:/ I'd vocaroo but I'm at a nightclub
>>
>>9253401
>>9253438
i mean there is a pretty big difference. one thing is something that is likely already known about for a very long time prior and a rather minor change in appearance, no change in relationship dynamics and blablabla. the other thing usually means that that partner has lied about or hid a severe and impactful condition that is hard to deal with, is a big change in appearance, requires relationship dynamics to be readjusted and blablabla.
>>
>>9245471
My gf takes pills afaik, not the patch. I’d help her inject estradiol valerate if she wanted though
>>
>>9256657
>non-white


no thanks, if he was white and fit like that then fuck yes but no minorities pls
>>
>>9258424

>at a nightclub

Not a problem. He doesn't need to hear anything from a slut.
>>
>>9257906
Daddy I showed u my dicc can u pls answer me uwu
>>
> be me
> repressed transbian
> have chaser/bi friend
> he made insta account with girl name
> he claim it is for social experiment, other friend make fun it is for dick pick
> is he tranny?
>>
File: patiently waiting.jpg (580 KB, 2500x1791)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>9257906
>>9263049
>Daddy why do you always wear blue?
To remember our once mighty empire and the mother goddess who protected it.

>>9256837
>That's the one response I wasn't expecting from you.
Oh yea? :P

>>9258262
>Wish you'd come teach my bf how to treat a girl, Carth
Tbh no one can and you should just leave him and find a better man if you arent happy. That is what a healthy, functioning woman would do. Changing someone's ingrained behavior patterns is a long slow process that can only even occur if that person wants it to. You are much better off just finding another person that fits what you want already, instead of trying to develop someone into something they naturally are not. Dont be psychologically codependent and waste the best years of your life with someone you arent happy with. You can still be friends with him, but you should let him know; "hey dude you are a nice guy and I like you, but its not working you arent meeting my needs". If you just sit back and take what life gives you, you will never get what you want; you gotta step up and go out and get what you actually want.

Life is too short, I believe in you anon.

Oh and thanks to all the trans girls that added me on Kik and Discord, as always I love chatting with you and getting to know about you and your lives
>>
More like egggen am I right
>>
Anyone ever had a trans get real clingy after a hookup?
>>
>>9264584
let's hear the story my bro
>>
>>9263613

Which taste is better? Cis pussy, girl dick, or boypussy?
>>
Never date a chaser unless you're cool with eventually getting a transbian gf
That is all
>>
>>9264644
This.
>>
>>9264644

When will Carth turn?
>>
>>9268185
Soon.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.