[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>i catfish boys online pretending to be a girl just bc i like being treated like one and build friendships only to have it get weird when i tell them im a boy
>have been playing girl characters in mmos since i was like 10, i like to pretend its me!
>constant feeling that being a girl would make me more happy, i also get rly sad that im stuck as a boy sometimes
>i have more examples just not as big !!!

am i expereicing gender dysphoria or do i just like the attention !!?? im not sure what to do i'm only 19 and dont know like anything about this
>>
>>9247953
wew lass.
yup, sounds like gender dysphoria
>>
>>9247953
inb4 you're one of those transgirls who thinks "I wish I was a girl...if only I was trans so I had an excuse to be a girl..."
>>
same here anon.
I don't wanna pretend to be a female online, but it feels so much better to me.
>>
File: 1503809260493.jpg (59 KB, 587x507)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>9247953
>>i catfish boys online pretending to be a girl just bc i like being treated like one and build friendships only to have it get weird when i tell them im a boy
I hurt a boy really bad this way, and its how I learned I was trans
did you also fantasize about having sex as a girl?
>>
I used to do the same exact thing, starting in the extreme early days of the 3D MMO genre. But usually when guys started showing any kind of romantic interest I would sort of push them away. Made me really sad but I didn't want to hurt their feelings.
>>
File: 1461181185200.png (1.06 MB, 1662x1030)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>9247988
im not sure what this means, is this bad?
>>9248002
yes !!! i hate having to pretend but i just find our friendships to be so much more healthier while im still acting as a girl!
>>9248014
i dont know, i never really fantasize about having sex ever, the only thing i rarely think of is me giving head to people...
>>
>>9248014
I learned I was trans that way too. I also fucking hate myself for what I did
>>
>>9247953
as someone who has been catfished this way, it's not as bad on the other end as you may think.
as an awkward teenager, it taught me that the differences between men and women aren't necessarily as giant and daunting as i thought. yeah, i was livid at first, but the bit of anger i felt after that realization pushed me to talking to women in real life with a bit more confidence than i thought i could muster previously.
i'm not saying you *should* catfish and lie to people, in fact you absolutely shouldn't, but i don't think any of you should beat yourselves up over it. i wouldn't have had the chance to be a manslut if it werent for ladies like you!
>>
File: 1512568667578.png (176 KB, 306x661)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>9248131
>im not sure what this means, is this bad?
>>
File: 1429856870620.jpg (198 KB, 1440x810)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>9248197
when i was like 15-16 i use to just block people on everything once they found out i was a boy, it was pretty awful. i remember one telling me he didnt care that i catfished him but i was so embarrassed i never talked to him again ;(. as of now i just dont tell people if im a boy or girl but lead them on as a girl, that way they can't get themselves attached but still treat me as one!
>>
Gender dysphoria for sure
>>
>>9247978
>>9248378
what should i do then :(
>>
>>9248714
ladypills
>>
>>9248792
where do i get them? the doctor?!
>>
>>9249502
hell no. Go to hrtgen and other other online information sources and order what you need from inhouse/qhc/etc. Time is of the essence and even after all the waiting doctors make you go through they still might not get you what you want/need
>>
File: 1416876244421.jpg (32 KB, 500x412)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
These threads are all ironic right?
Are you sure that there aren't a lot of cis guys like this?
>>
File: 123131132234.jpg (8 KB, 304x226)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>9247953
Idk, but can we romantically together? Its my favorite thing to do when people cutepost while I In a degenerate fashion post back.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 677x677)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>9249502
Where do you live?
>>
>>9249526
oh ok! i will look into it !!!
>>9249547
sure !!! i love making new friends
>>9249565
i am in canada !
>>
>>9249543
wait are u asking me a question! i dont think i understand
>>
>>9249759
he's wondering how you could possibly think you aren't trans after doing all of that. But I can relate to you
>>
File: Spider.png (55 KB, 328x328)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>9249593
HEY FELLOW CANADIAN ok so basically you can just go to any walk in clinic, and tell them you have gender dysphoria and they will send you to an endo. From there you can be on hormones in as little as 3 months <3
>>
>>9249593
Nice, let me get a throwaway email... Ill be right back...
>>
>>9249771
>>9249759
What?
I'm asking if the people saying you are experiencing gender dysphoria because of that are shitposting because this seems like a hasty and ill advised idea.
Like are any of you actually trans? this all a game to you?
granted by my own admission I couldn't be a good judge but still, it's good for coping.
>>
>>9249593
>>9249845
My Discord is Bear#9494
>>
>>9249853
you know that the whole "it was obvious the whole time I was trans and was so feminine and always did blah and blah" is usually exaggeration that emphasizes those aspects or is just made up right? It's usually not so clear cut. What she said in the OP was good enough, plus she was willing to consider girl pills instantly right?
>>
>>9249803
hello!!!!
>>9249853
>>9249884
i dont know if i have gender dysphoria and i dont know if i want to change, i just wanted to get some more information because ive been feeling this way for a long time i thought this would be a good place for that. i dont even know how i would become a girl my personality is mostly boyish except for my interest and idk if its even to late for me to transition!!!!
>>
>>9249502
just drink estrogen. mainly found in soy milk :)
>>
>>9249982
The best time to transition was 10 years ago, the second best time is today. (19 is actually pretty good generally, but some people have masculinized heavily already. It's definitely important to try to start hormones ASAP if you don't want to irreversibly masculinize further)
If you want to better understand hormone stuff you really should lurk through a few of these threads
>>9249748
and ask questions on stuff you can't find after a little searching. Lots of people here wish they'd started transitioning at 19. Sorry if it seems like I'm pushing you to do it but lots of people take too long deciding and suffer as a result. The better you can pass the happier you'll be.
>>
>>9249982
well figure out if you want too or not.
>>
File: smug53.png (46 KB, 500x356)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>9247953
>am i expereicing gender dysphoria or do i just like the attention !!??
What's the difference? All trannies are attentionwhores.
>>
>>9250010
thank you :)
>>
>>9248714
Yeah, definitely give hrtgen a readthrough. Consider your options carefully, at 19 you likely have some decent options for transitioning. Options shouldn't be too bad in Canada.
>>
>>9249884
Well based on my experience they could have something extremely wrong and unfulfilling in their lives, and due to their interests, perhaps gender bender, they found this community and latched onto the idea of transitioning fixing their problems.
Not arguing that she shouldn't consider HRT, actually I have no fucking clue.
Whatever, I just feel like there's like 1 trans person in this thread, 12 cis fetishists who think it's funny and then op.
>>
>>9250246
Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if that was the case, this board seems to be surprisingly not terrible at giving advice sometimes but some people seem a little too eager to jump to "transition immediately!" Of course, a lot of those are people who waited too long to transition.
>>
>>9250246
im confused are people telling me wrong things !!! should i try a different website. i dont think im having my thoughts and feelings bc im trying to fill other gaps!!!!!
>>
>>9250336
Not going to lie, a site besides 4chan might be good to get more advice. If you want to remain anonymous, you still read through things written by trans people on other sites and such. It really does sound like you're transgender though, and none of the stuff here looks like especially bad advice.
>>
>>9250336
It's complicated. Deciding to transition is a huge decisions with lots of implications for your future life. Dating will be incredibly difficult, family and old friends might not accept you, some people will hate you for what you are, etc etc. It's something that should be thought about a lot. But at the same time it's something that absolutely shouldn't be put off if you really are trans or you'll lower your chances of a successful transition. Also, dysphoria usually only keeps growing once you notice it/start worrying about it.
>>
>>9250369
This.
Really depends a lot on any individuals's life. Main things include family, worries about your employer/future employers, and social life. If you're 19, you could be living with family still or out on your own and with a job. But if you wait, chances to pull off a transition well are smaller and smaller
>>
>>9250357
>>9250369
what would happen if i wanted to get off the hormones somewhere down the line ? would everything go back to normal?
>>
>>9250336
Actually sorry, I guess I was just letting my ego get in the way.
You're 19?
I can't give you any solution but I've been questioning since I was 14 but always dismissed the possibility, I wish I could go back to when I was 19 and get actual help instead of just going over the question endlessly in my mind like I did. When you've lived through escapism and alcohol and then realise that you can't actually live like this at 22, look at the damage testosterone has done to your body, the overwhelming regret, hopelessness and anxiety you feel is just too much.
Don't put it off like I did.
Even if I'm cis and my feelings are irrelevant, I still feel immense regret, at least that I didn't get myself sorted out before.
Trust me, the years from 19 to 22 go by so quickly, before long you'll look at your ribcage, your shoulders, your feet, waist, jaw, brow, nose, hips, the list goes on and see how deformed they've become, and then at what COULD have been, that just feels awful. Christ I was thinking at 18, 'oh how much I regret not transitioning when I was young it's too late now', I wish I could have beaten 18 year old me.
>>
>>9250400
You could eventually lose the ability to have erections or produce testosterone on your own, as well as develop breasts that would require surgery to remove.
>>
>>9250400
I'm definitely not an expert, but my understanding is that some effects would be permanent and others less so. If your body developed differently due to whatever hormones/hormone blockers you were taking, those effects would be permanent. At 19, long term effects would probably be fairly minimal in that area. If you stopped taking whatever hormones you were on, body functions like hair growth that were affected would go back to normal.
>>
>>9250427
I guess it depends on how long you're on whatever hormones you're taking. But yeah, if you were to grow a pair of breasts those would never go away without a surgery
>>
>>9250409
>>9250427
>>9250445
>>9250438
omfg this all sounds really really scary, like if i cant pass properly id want to go back to being a boy but then theres permanant affects PLUS im limited by time !!!!!!!!! omg
>>
>>9250490
Yeah, really shitty situation to be in. Just don't make a hasty decision. It's a hard choice, but it's also important to take some time to think about. I'd recommend a week or two making up your mind, and then commit to something.
>>
>>9250490
I'm assuming this is still OP.
I'm >>9250534
If you want to talk some more I'm Rhino#3416 on Discord
>>
>>9250490
Forgot to also mention the possibility of infertility as well as slight chance of liver damage. It's scary for sure.
>>
>>9250577
Is liver damage something caused by most/all medications then, or only a few? (Not OP, just curious)
>>
>>9247953
deffo agp
>>
>>9250589
I think all anti androgens have some risk? I definitely know cypro is dangerous at higher than recommended doses
>>
>>9250577
>>9250589
>>9250702
this all sounds really bad, wouldnt i be forced to come off them if i started causing liver damage which would lead to even more issues ?!
>>
>>9251150
Not necessarily, you could still get an orchiectomy and go on patches for E, that would reduce the stress on your liver, but it really isn't a concern unless you're 50 and have been a massive alcoholic your entire life. There are options later down the line to deal with those issues, but most people don't develop said issues in the first place anyway unless they took stupidly high doses.
>>
>>9251161
hm ok! thank u!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.