[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1490214467601s.jpg (8 KB, 190x173)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Have the 4-chins always been this obsessed with the transgenders? I feel like they might be putting something in the water or the food or something...seems like almost everyone wants to be a girl these days...

Could it be malevolent, or accidental? I've been trying to wrap my head around why humans would try to change their sex in nature...it doesn't make sense because the whole point of nature is to fug and burp out a bunch of babbys from the vagoo.
>>
I've wanted to be a girl way before I found 4chan but the danger here is conflating wanting to be a girl with being trans.
granted that could just be coping on my part but still, I feel like the end of gatekeeping through self medding has lead to this.
If you're happy after transitioning than that's good i guess, have a nice life I wish I could.
>>
File: 1421910026752.jpg (110 KB, 640x853)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>9250275
Having been on here for waaay longer than I should be, it seems like 4chan (or at least /a/ I guess) has always been that way. Consider that we didn't have an /lgbt/ board til just recently, and attitude towards trans folk in the media have only started to shift towards not-complete-disgust. There could've always been a certain amount of transgenders; you're only noticing them now because it's (relatively) more accepted to out yourself
>>
Before bruce/caitlyn jenner, the most famous tranny (bailey jay) was from 4chan as linetrap.

Its always been a thing anime lovers do, just its more acceptable now
(Disclosure: I'm not a tranny)
>>
File: 1512569153985.jpg (97 KB, 745x745)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9250275
/R9k/ leaked so much with trap and tranny stuff that I think this board became necessary just like my little pony anons broke out of /co/.
Also the rise of mgtow, black pilling, female entitlement etc led to an even further amount of men checking out either out of social norms or f
Fetishizing MTV's/becoming hem.
It's in the water as they say
>>
>>9250480
*MtF
>>
>>9250480
Aren't you a tranny in denial?
>>
>>9250275
What the fuck is a "tranner"? Are you terf cunts that obsessed with us that you have to get around your own word filter to whine about us?
>>
>>9252457
>the whole point of nature is to fug and burp out a bunch of babbys from the vagoo.
>terf
that's a good one anon
>>
>>9250480
kek, yeah either MGTOW beta cucks whining on /r9k/ increased the number of trannies on 4chan or trannies have always existed in weeby spaces and recent acceptance makes it more likely they'll be open about it.

One or the other
>>
>>9250275
it's always been a thing here, because anime, but increased visibility for trannies has led to more tranny talk
t. oldfag
>>
>>9250493
She's Revy the AGP trip[fag who got herself banned a week ago and chose a new name when she got bored not posting and decided to ban evade.
>>
>>9252462
?? how does that make OP not a terf?
>>
>>9252462
TERFs do actually think that, not in the same words, but it's clear from the way they worship childbirthing.
>>
I had gender dysphoria way before I started browsing here and way before traps or any of that stuff was a thing. There's just a lot of people here who rp as mtf, don't have dysphoria and are just fetish fantasizing, or aren't ever going to transition and will just live as straight males. The amount of actual transitioning mtfs on 4chan is probably lower than the amount of natal females that browse here
>>
>>9250275
I've been here for a long ass time, so I can says yes, 4chan has always loved traps.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>9250493
I'm an androgynous straight male who is attracted to girls, caps to shemales and enjoys anal play.
But no I'm not trans unlike my dicc too much.
>>9252540
I think it's a knock on effect there's endless 'why don't you just become a girl's and 'would you fuck this cute trap' threads on r9k and some other weeby spaces largely from men who want to check out of their expected roles which is 100% understandable in today's World desu
>>9252584
t.mad /Pol/ack.
>>
>>9252902
*Like my dicc too much.
I'm supportive of the trans people here though.
>>
>>9252912
/Pol/
Fuck off 56%.
>>
>>9250285
>Wanting to be a girl
>Not trans please explain?
>>
>>9250391
Bruce Jenner did nothing to help trannies
>>
>>9252902
Ok actually, if that's your angle I kinda get it. I thought you were throwing out some gay ass TERF shit about MGTOWs becoming trannies for some kind of imaginary gain.

The whole "traps are better than girlz" subculture could totally get somebody to realize they're an egg.
>>
>>9252958
I've wanted to be a girl since I was 11.
I used to pray in bed that I'd wake up as a girl, sometimes cry and it was on my mind very often.
The fact that I haven't transitioned already though, shows that me wanting to be a girl is different from being trans, through my own experience.
>>
>>9253031
That is the dumbest fucking """logic""" I've ever seen. Jesus christ.
>>
>>9253036
Oh god sorry yeah I'm dumb.
I'm not saying that this holds in general, idk I can obvious only provide my perspective although you probably didn't want that lol
>>
File: 1512582070701.png (52 KB, 341x321)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>9253031
This doesn't make sense
>>9253036
This
>>
>>9253031
I have some bad news for you my man but I'm pretty sure you're a tranny.
>>
>>9253106
Are you sure?
I feel like some of the things I've done and feel aren't as significant as other people might think they are honestly.
I mean, I knew about trans people from 14 onward and vaguely after seeing a trans girl during kindergarten but I only related, never identified as.
>>9253085
Hmm, my point was that, if I had gender dysphoria I would have transitioned already because it'd be unbearable?
>>
>>9252902
>straight male
you're anything but you silly agp!
>>
File: images (14).jpg (11 KB, 303x166)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>9253019
Yeah I get that. I'm po trans anti-terror.
The traps are better than girls hyper-beta anime loving Blackpilled culture is part of 4chan culture at this point and it makes sense this site is full of introverts and social outcasts so it's all a knock on effect.
>>9253603
Okay I'm AGP then if that makes you happy my gender is still male and I'm fine with keeping it that way.
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (52 KB, 620x670)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>9253031
>>
>>9253918
>I'm AGP
>my gender is still male
what did she mean by this?
>>
File: special.png (186 KB, 500x500)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>9250275
Less than 10% of males identify as females or not cis-males, so what's the problem?
>>
>>9252457

OP here. Not a TERF.

Source: I suffer from Gender Dysphoria
>>
>>9252457
I did it for the lulz
>>
File: DQecAX7UQAA97AO.jpg (122 KB, 675x900)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>9254101
>If it makes you happy
I'm just back my my prober and fap session I imagined it was a small dicced shemale. Came buckets

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.