[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Homemade Gift Ideas Edition

I think I already started something along these lines. But let's talk about making gifts, buying gifts, etc.

Discord: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>austria got rekt
>Happy Birthday Finland
>fucking finnish lesbians always having a good time and having sex
>getting drunk together and crying
>smashing your ex's mugs
>the results are in and you should only get married in a dress
>drawfags drawfagging
>girls with girlfriends complain about them
>girls with girlfriends are excited to see them
>girls without girlfriends upset with both

Previous: >>9245929
>>
File: baumkuchen.gif (1.91 MB, 250x331)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
I want to try making a cake like this and gifting some to each of my coworkers.
>>
>>9251218
Did you also watch that youtube video? Lol
>>
>>9251236
Y-yes. It looks so good.
>>
>>9251216
Yes
>>
>>9251236
Post vid, please.
>>
>>9251216
>the results are in and you should only get married in a dress
No

>>9251119
>nude wedding is an option?
Yes, please.
>>
>>9251363
You. Will. Submit.
>>
>>9250892

I can't see how pillow princesses can be actual lesbians. To me, girls who don't like eating pussy are not gay, simple as that. However, if she does enjoy it but is ashamed of doing it, than I guess she needs to work on her insecurity. Any reason besides that... GTFO

I'm lucky I've never had to encouter on of those in bed. It must be sad being with a girl who just lies back and expects you to do eveything and to get off without being touched, sounds so selfish.
>>
File: cats.jpg (94 KB, 470x486)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>9251216
>girls with girlfriends are excited to see them

Aah, I see I made it to the news heh.

What do you girls think about commitment rings? They're huge in my area, people use them on the ring finger of the right hand, and they're often made of silver with the name of your partner engraved inside it.

Me and my gf are thinking of getting pic related.
>>
>>9251679
I wish I was in your situation right now
>>
>>9251695

You mean going to see the gf or getting a commitment ring?
>>
>>9251743
All of it
>>
>>9251656
I suppose I am insecure, I really enjoy the idea of doing it (virgin tho) - but I'm just too darn ashamed to admit it.
>>
>when you get rekt so bad it makes the news
>>
>>9251656
thats like saying a straight girls not really straight if she doesn't like to suck dick or a straight guys not really straight if he doesnt like to eat pussy, some people are just not into it
>>
>>9251875
Honestly if you're not into pussy you at least suck at being gay.
>>
>>9251875

You say that but you would feel bad if you were with a girl who didn't want to eat your pussy or pleasure you in anyway.

And I'm talking about pillow princesses in general, not just girls who don't eat pussy, I may have expressed myself badly.

I also have no sympathy for girls who want to fuck you but won't let you touch them. Some won't even take their clothes off. If you don't want to play don't come to the playground.
>>
>bought a swimsuit on black friday
>top didn’t fit so I want to return it but they’re sold out of the top in the size that’s probably actually mine
>debating if I could go around dangerously close to flashing everyone at the beach this summer.
I know it’s winter but what type of swimsuits do y’all typically wear during the summer?
>>
>>9251759

Oh "/
I hope you can change that soon.
>>
>>9251783

Of doing what? Eating pussy or being a pillow princess?

There's nothing to be ashamed about the first thing, it's absolute paradise and the girl receiving it will think so too (if you do it right, of course)

If it's the second thing, kys, your sex partners would be better off with a blow up doll
>>
>>9251913

How small is it? Do you plan to really go for a swim in it or to just tan? Will you swim in the ocean?

If it's not too small and you're not going to be dealing with waves you should be fine. If you're going into the sea it's really risky.
>>
>>9251216

Wish me luck, it's pre-christmas party time.
>>
>>9251936
I spend a lot of time at water parks and in the ocean, so the chance of me popping out is already high even with a top that fits. I basically run around like a five year old; it’s terrible.
>>
>>9251216
>hot chocolate homemade gift

Aren't those just marshmallows on top of cocoa powder?
>>
>>9251950

Haha me too. Luckily it's summer here in the south hemisphere and I'l be able to go to the beach soon too.

Anyway, can you return the top and ask for a refund? I wouldn't risk being active with a top that doesn't fit.
>>
>>9251656
The only way to be a real lesbian is to dance widdershins around a giant vagina statue holding graveyard dirt by the light of the full moon. If you can't orgasm from that,you're a filthy poser.
>>
>>9251995
those hot coco and dry ingredient jars are a staple of craft fairs. Recently I've started seeing them in stores like walmart. Probably because it's way too easy to make in a factory.
>>
>>9252063
Just a regular saturday night.
>>
File: Supergirl.S01E16.jpg (27 KB, 580x324)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9252069
>only doing your wiccan lesbian rituals once a week
fkn casual
>>
>>9252078
Hey, someone's gotta go to work 5 days a week to pay for all these yonic statues
>>
i need a private space for cis lesbians because i've been traumatized by transbians, but the trans community will do anything in their power to keep me from having that because apparently it makes me a bigot and an evil terf who deserves to feel unsafe
>>
>>9252117
Hang out with the rest of us evil TERFs here then.
>>
>>9252063

And the only right way to be a pillow princess is to lie down under the moonlight naked surrounded by the complete collection of the l word covered in menstrual blood while chanting "holy" by zolita, to invoke a hot lesbian succubus who will pleasure you and take your soul in return.
>>
>>9252065
>Probably because it's way too easy to make in a factory.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of effort involved.
>>
>>9252145
>tfw no dragon age desire demon gf to ravish me
>>
>>9252117
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person here who hasn't had a bad experience with a tranny. Like where are you all finding them? I never seem to interact with them. Are they really that common? How do so many of you end up in the same circles or... idk, however you end up interacting with them
>>
>>9251107
You’re a terrible girlfriend and your gf deserves better.

Wanting to and consistently dumping someone and being a spitful bitch to her about it is not love or even like.
>>
>>9252171
I've never met a real life tranny before either.
>>
>>9252171

It's not us who find them, they come after us wherever we are. Trannies can't stand hearing the words "lesbian space", "lesbian party", "lesbian group" and variants without wanting to join and giving us shit about not wanting them.

(I'm actually surprised it took this long into the thread to someone start bringing trannies up again)
>>
>>9252171
I have not had bad experiences. The only 2 I met were straight and chill. But I also don't go out of my way to go to lesbian/LGBT meeting places.
>>
>>9252190

And it's probably trannies who brought them up again kek. Can't stand not being the center of attention.
>>
>>9252190
>Trannies are bad because they get lightly offended when they get excluded, almost as if they are from the most social species to live and like interaction.

Hmm. No idea why they would get offended. But they *must* be evil.
>>
File: 12314.jpg (84 KB, 1280x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>9250825
>What does the shirt look like?
It has a print of various dinosaurs holding up presents, wearing Santa hats, or being entangled by Christmas lights.

>it feels a tad weird going by myself.
Just get drunk before.

>My cat likes to sleep on it while I'm at work sometimes.
I didn't know you also have a cat. Post pics of him pls.

>Sewing her a similar one will totally show her how much you care about her.
Yes, I'm hoping she will appreciate it more than a store-bought one.

>Maybe she'll show her appreciation with fugging.
L-Lewd.
>>
>>9252203
>lightly offended

nothing lighter than rape threats kek get out of here tranny
>>
>>9252214
Please, give examples of said rape threats.
>>
How strong is your sex drive?
>>
>>9252255
I shlick four times a day or so. Varies with my cycle though.
>>
>>9252193
>>9252190
>>9252177
Maybe it's just that - I don't go to many lesbian or LGBT things. But if that is the case, I then wonder how many of you do.

So, how many of you go to lesbian specific events/places? What sort of things do you go to and are they any fun?
>>
>>9252255
It really varies. If "normal", probably average 5-6 times a week. If high, probably 2-3 times a day if I'm able. If low, maybe once every 2-3 weeks on average.

These can all last up to months at a time. Nightmare desu
>>
>>9252145
>be exclusively attracted to women
>go to do your nightly ritual
>you have a new partner this time
>accidentally dance clockwise instead of widdershins
>its okay, you've been a good lesbian all your life, the gods will forgive you
>start to fuck your partner
>she's just lying there
>with dawning horror, realize she's a pillow princess
>man-wiping-sweat-off-his-brow.jpg
>maybe if you really demonstrate your love for pussy it will compensate
>go nuts
>she has five orgasms while you awkwardly hump your way to climax on her thigh
>go to finish
>the gods are forgiving today
>you've avoided disaster
>grab your graveyard dirt
>start to complete the ritual
>suddenly realize you've made a horrible mistake
>the graveyard dirt is from a MAN'S grave
>you feel the life force draining from your body
>you howl in despair
>your worst fears are realized
>you're a heterosexual now
>>
transbians keep coming to me somehow, and i've tried being nice, but they've kept being manipulative, sexualizing me, guilt tripping me for not liking dick and whining because looking at me gives them dysphoria.

i just need to get away from it and feel wanted and appreciated by cis lesbians. it's always just creepers with dicks who flirt with me.

and i hate being the one bringing up transbians again, but i have nowhere else to go to talk about this right now.
>>
>>9252310
ROFL

That's why you always have to take ur grimoire to every booty call and follow the instructions carefully, ladies
>>
>>9252255
Strong.
>>
>>9252321
>sexualizing me,
People attracted to other women sexualize other women, whatever next.
>>
>>9252255
>>9252298
>average 5-6 times a week

If that's average then my sex drive is really low.
I don't think I would mind fugging a qt that often, but that's because I enjoy the intimacy, not because of the sex. I masturbate maybe once a week.
>>
>>9252277

I go to a lot of meetings at my uni and at first I tried to be nice about transbians, but they're so disrespectful and they find a way to fetishize or shut down anything that might have to do with actual women and biology.

For example, we had this meeting to discuss protection and safety in lesbian sex - things like how to avoid getting an STD, how to have casual sex without risking yourself and stuff and trannies attempted to shut it down because we weren't talking specifically about PiV sex (which is ridiculous because 90% of the information out there is focuse on this).

Even facebook threads about menstrual cups or pregnancy have been shut down by them because having an utherus and talking about it is LE TRIGGER to them. It's so fucking tiring, there's no way to have civil dialogue with them.

Sometimes they asked to just "be around" when we would discuss issues like the above, for "leaning purposes", which is a tranny euphemism for acquiring fap material.
>>
>>9252337
You can't be too careful these days. You never know what minor error might revoke your lesbianism forever.
>>
>>9252255

Judging by what I observe from others, I would say it's a little below average. But I have a very healthy sex life anyway.
>>
>>9252374

And don't forget to fill the minimum quota of transbian you've fucked/dated/flirted with, because rejecting them altogether automatically disclassifies you as a lesbian.
>>
>>9252406
sorry, that was meant for
>>9252369
>>
>>9252348
maybe fetishize is a better word. anyway, being creepy and making me feel gross.
>>
>>9251216
>Finns getting laid
REEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>9252406
tbf it's just as bad the other way around, it's ridiculous to say if you don't hate transbians you're not really a lesbian imo
>>
>>9252406
I had a gf try this on me once. That refusing to date trannies meant I wasn't a real lesbian. Top kek m8. It doesn't even approach sane logic.
>>
>>9252427
If you're willing to date them you aren't. A lesbian is a homosexual woman. A woman who is sexually attracted to men/penis is not homosexual. It's really pretty clear.
>>
>>9252427

If you think sexually rejecting them is the same as "hating" them, you're part of the problem.
>>
>>9252460
>>9252465
I wouldn't date one but I don't run around saying they're men in dresses trying to destroy female spaces either. The few I've known have been people in pain looking for a place in the world where they fit. I've had radfems tell me I'm not a real lesbian because I'm not enraged by their existence or something. I feel like these people give lesbians a bad name
>>
File: SupergirlBar640.jpg (57 KB, 640x354)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>9252482
Oh. That's completely retarded then. Lesbianism isn't a set of political beliefs lmao.
>>
>>9252482
This. I'm an oultier in this thread in that I don't think trans women are all simply creepy fetishists, I have some sympathy for their situation.
But what sucks is just saying you aren't sexually compatible with them makes you the exact same as the meanest TERF, according to the loudest parts of the LGBT community.
>>
How do you girls feel about jew-like pale, short
and dark curly haired women?

What physical features your find most attractive (skin and eyes color, hair texture and color, etc)?
>>
>>9252482
> I don't run around saying they're men in dresses trying to destroy female spaces either.

But that's what they are kek. Of course it doesn't make anyone less of a lesbian for not thinking that way, but it's perfectly comprehensible that we may feel this way.
>>
>>9252531
I like dark hair and dark eyes, hair texture isn't really a big deal to me, nor is height.
>>
>>9252541
yeah, I empathize even if I don't agree, but apparently that's not enough for some people lol. personally, I really dislike calling them "men in dresses" as an insult, because gender nonconformity shouldn't be degrading.
>>
>>9252556
There's nothing wrong with men in dresses as long as they admit theyre men.
>>
>>9252369
>which is a tranny euphemism for acquiring fap material.
Amazing how cisgender lesbians make accusations like this but still while when heterosexual girls object to changing in front of them.

One rule for me, another for anyone I hate?
>>
>>9252556

Thisss \/

>>9252561

I mean, sure, u can go around calling yourself a trans woman or whatever, but don't pretend you're not MALE or that it's not important
>>
File: ILz0Qdg.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1350)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>tfw no gf with thicc thighs
>>
>>9252561
Actually no you don't get to choose my identity.
>>
>>9252566
>Hurrr lesbians are predators for creeping on straighties changing durrrr

Oh please, u know nothing about being a lesbian and a female, u tranny.
>>
>>9252595
Neither do you. You are what you are.
>>
>>9252595
Actually leave and hide /clg/ if you don't like it
>>
>>9252531
Isn't this what superanon looks like?
>>
>>9251216
duuude they're so kitschy but I love the homemade mason jar things. I'm considering bringing some in to work this year
>>
>>9252612
Nah. I'm pale and have dark hair. Those are the only similarities.
>>
Reminder that best girls are the straight girls so you're judged to forever masturbate to girls you can never fuck.
>>
>>9252716
the gods have decided my fate
>>
>>9252566
hands off from my female privileges
HISSSSSS HISSSSSSSS
>>
>>9252716
I masturbate indiscriminately.
>>
>>9252629
Thank god my crush isn't jewish.
>>
>>9252765
Awww, jews are nice tho. They wear their smol hats and walk places on Saturdays and generally mind their own beez.
>>
I don't post much but I lurk every thread for tranny schlick material.
>>
>>9252775
Don't get me wrong I'm not /pol/ or whatever, its just all the jewish girls I've known have been kinda crazy and bad experiences.
>>
>>9252775

Superanon, I think you're the top nicest anon I've ever seen in my whole 4chan lyf, and I think you must be a joy to be around. Thanks for hanging around with us.
>>
>>9252163
>effort
No sankyu. But hot chocolate spoons in a cute mug could be an alternative.
>>
>>9252786
Yeah, I wouldn't date someone overly religious in any sense honestly. It can get weird.

>>9252790
Awww! Thanks, senpai! Thanks for putting up with my rampaging autism.
>>
>>9252775
>jews are nice tho
>jews
>nice
I'm kidding. I know a few pretty nice Jews though, although those who are so very into their Jewishness (jewry?) are kind of annoying.
>>
>>9252716
But if they're straight, they can't be best girls?

Fastest way to make me lose interest in someone is confirmation that they're straight.
>>
>>9252832
This

>>9252614
They have a nice appearance. No ones gonna turn it down at least.
>>
Number one turn off in girls?
Religion is mine. I can tolerate a little mother earth/pagany woowoo but any sort of serious religiousity that involves regular religious rituals or praying is an automatic turn off.
>>
>>9252359
Oh, I meant "on average x times per week", not what's average for a person.
>>
>>9252841
I pray before i eat occassionally. Its a habit. And i dont care to change it. As far as turn off thats not physical - i dislike girls who are petty/over-sensitive sacks.
>>
>>9252831
Idk, of all the religious communities I've interacted with, jews are the least pushy and obnoxious. They mostly just want to light their candles and cook you tasty potato pancakes and do their own thing.

I'm sure there's like, psycho fundie ones who are awful (I hear the hasidics are bad), but in general they're a pretty pleasant group to be around, as far as religious types go, imo.

>>9252841
Pretty much same. I make an exception for Raoism tho.
>>
>>9252831
The ones who are super into it like that are mostly converts in my experience.
>>
>>9252841
I find mother earth/Wiccan/pagan stuff to be a much bigger turn-off than Christianity, honestly, but I went to a Catholic school and whatnot. Hard to shake off.
I really dislike people whose whole life revolves around politics - left or right.
>>
>>9252841

Being straight lol Being a hippie and too much of a pothead can be annoying too.

About religion, it turns me off too. It may sound silly, but I remember when I first played Dragon Age: Origins and I was super excited about the lesbian romance, but when I found out that Leliana was a stuck up annoying ex-nun it was such a bummer.

Also, my ex had a short-term gf who was catholic and she liked to listen to singing fathers while they chilled in bed after sex. How weird is that?
>>
Student party ahead and I forgot to sew my new marks to my student overalls ;__,
>Kill me plz
>>
>>9252880
I could not agree more about the DA:O dissapointment. Leliana reminds me of this bi friend I used to have who apparently now thinks she's a literal prophet of god/jesus.

She said god told her that Trump wouldn't win and now I can't find the posts where she said that. Really makes you think.
>>
>>9252863
Oh yes i cant stand the political types. As friends or lovers.
>>
>>9252882
Student... Overalls?
>>
File: haalari.jpg (216 KB, 700x495)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>9252899
Finnish student tradition
>>
>>9252910
Are the patches random or are they from specific things?
>>
>>9252910
How you assholes drink so much coffee?
>>
>>9252894

Hahahahahahaha, that's exactly like Leliana, even the "visions". I don't get how religious dykes/bis can associate their sexuality with such homophobic religions.

About DA, why didn't they go for Morrigan as the female bi romance option? Honestly makes a lot more sense. But imo the romances with women were very badly written anyway. The romances with the guys were much better developed, unfortunately.
>>
File: 0.jpg (78 KB, 641x1000)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>9251216
Is anyone else going through a mental breakdown after hearing the news about Melanie Martinez being a rapist? I've been crying all day because of it.
>>
>>9252910
Is Finland even real
>>
>>9252928
No I always thought she was a fucking creep.
t. tranny
>>
>>9252925
Bishits can all roast alive. But i hate that game for withholding morrigan from me. Shes such a cool friend and teases you after you fuck leliana and is happy that you're having fun.

>>9252935
The girls are :okhand:
>>
>>9252928
I've no idea who that is, who'd she rape?
>>
>>9252928
I wish she would rape me

No, but being serious, I think this is all bullshit. The Timothy girl was a weak ass insecure bitch who didn't have the nerve to say no and years later comes with these accusations.
I'll never undestand how someone can be so soft with their friends and put up with their bullshit like that.
>>
>>9252925
Morrigan was so much more interesting. So disappointing. If they remaster the game for this generation they better use all those removed f/f Morrigan romance lines
>>
>>9252941

Yeah, I guess they made her straight just because of the "ritual" thingy, but I could never see her as a straight woman.
>>
>>9252928
No idea who that is and i don't get so attached to celebrities that I'd cry about them anyway desu
>>
>>9252948

Yeah, and her voice... So soothing and womanly. Leliana's voice actor sounded like an annoying teenager.
>>
>>9252956
It's all magic, they could have let the ritual continue regardless of player gender.
Oh well, most male writers can't write lesbian romance for shit anyway.
>>
>>9252965
True, I'd have weird sex magic with a witch-of-the-wilds waifu to bear her a demon child and save myself from dying in a heartbeat

s a u c y
>>
>>9251216
This year I'm decorating my home with kokedamas! They're easy to make, and Christmas' decorations will have a fresh look.
>>
>>9252928
I heard about her being a rapist but she's still a Literally Who to me.
>>
>>9252980
What plants are you using for them?
>>
File: 09.jpg (84 KB, 620x770)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>9252946
A girl who was a friend. Maybe did it to others too.

>>9252947
This could be true yes. But I think Melanie is a rapist because of how she responded to the allegations Idk though it's not black and white. I really don't know.
>>
>>9252998
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/melanie-martinez-rape-allegations-denial-the-voice-contestant-friend-sexual-assault-a8094061.html
>>
>>9252482
You give yourself a bad name by singling out the whole lesbian community into their archenemies.

This is not about safe spaces or bollocks, it's about preferences. I don't date transbians, period. I don't wish for their misfortune either. But every single time I visit this section the topic has been brought again. Easy-peasy: do not start threads dealing with transexuals.
>>
>>9252510
Not wanting to date them equals TERF. Lel, you're a-we-so-me!
>>
>>9252998

Why? Does dennying it makes her a rapist?
>>
>>9252998
Based on what both of them said it sounds pretty clear, honestly. The friend said no a million times and then when Melanie didn't let up she just completely froze up while Melanie diddled her. That's not an uncommon reaction to assault. And Melanie being all "she didn't say no" sounds like a classic rapist translating "she eventually stopped saying no and just froze when I wouldn't stop" into something more palatable.

It's POSSIBLE that the friend is just completely lying and Melanie is just fuck-terrible at not saying exactly what a rapist would say, but it seems a lot less likely than the alternative.
>>
Lies, I don't do any of that.
>>
>>9253017
I'm the person you are talking to and I pretty much completely agree with everything you've said.
>>
>>9253008
It's not that, it's this:
>>9253017
This person explains it better.
>>
>>9252998
She obvs is. Everything makes sense. She went with the "didnt say no" response. The girl tweeted that she was afraid to come out and ruin someone's reputation and in that moment melanie desperately tried to contact her after not talking to her for a year - it was her "oh shit im fucked" realization
>>
>>9253020
Meet up with the other Finn so you can share Korean qts.
>>
I still think that this Timothy girl is a weak ass bitch and that her whining about how she was "controled" by Melanie is a pathetic excuse for letting herself go and choosing to focus more on Melanie's life than on her own.

What Melanie did was disgusting, but Timothy keeps making herself take the role of a poor poor silenced helpless victim who was gaslighted and held captive by the monster Melanie throughout their whole stockholm induced friendship.

I don't buy that crap.
>>
>not particularly tall, like 5’6
>but mainly work with two really short girls both under 5’0
>one of them went to give me a hug
>she basically faceplants into my chest
>...dude, your boobs are so soft
>thank you?
>she waves other girl over and tells her to hug me too
>w-what
>boss walks in to see me with two girls firmly wrapped around me
>locks eyes with me and nods
>walks right back out the door
He probably thinks I’m starting a harem now.
>>
H-How do I know whether I have a tiny crush on someone, or just appreciate our friendship?
>>
>>9253177
Do you want to scissor her?
>>
>>9253177
Do you want sum fug?
>>
>>9252255
i pretty much want to jump my gf's bones constantly. we fuck at least once a week oftentimes more. otherwise i get off by myself once every two days.
>>
>>9253147
>tfw no harem of really short girls
Seriously though I've had something similar once, for tax reasons I need to have my own office in one of the companies of my father, completely with my own secretary who's really cute but probably my age and she hugged me too because I'm no good at being bossy apparently (and rarely there anyway) and at the moment one of these older management types walks by and gives me a thumbs-up with her still stuck to my chest. I don't know how he managed to make a thumbs-up look lewd but he did. My face approached dying star temperatures.

>>9253189
>jump my gfs bones constantly
>once a week
Casual.
>>
>>9252531
i like pale skin. maybe because i'm brown. usually i go for interesting people-- dyed hair and cool fash. i love hair long tho.. but short is cute too.
>>
>>9253181
>>9253185
I honestly don't know. She's slept with quite a lot of people, and she told me it takes her some time to feel comfortable being on the receiving end of oral. I think she's attractive but I'm not sure if fugs between us would even work out properly.
>>
>>9253255
But, like, do you WANT to fug her?

You can easily get crushes on people you aren't sexually compatible with.
>>
>>9253307
I'm not sure about that either. Although there was this one short moment between us that I found to be quite erotic.
>>
>>9251913
One piece with jean shorts
>>
>>9253418
If you can't tell if you want to fuck her you probably don't want to fuck her desu.
>>
>>9252531
i like warm brown hair the most and brown eyes mostly. Green is cool too, most of the time. Even though I have blue eyes, I think they look weird.
>>
I get so fucking excited after work, every single day, to see my girlfriend when I get home. It's been like this for 5 months now (since we moved in together). Like if I get home and the light is on (sometimes she's gone doing work) my heart leaps. I love my girlfriend. I'm so lucky.
>>
>>9253452
Might be, but I'm not a really sexual person in general desu.
>>
>>9253533
Daaaaaaaaaw.

>>9253547
Whelp. I got nothing then.
>>
>>9253418
What was that moment like?
>>
>>9252915
Random and specific. For example:
>corruption patches from companies
>student party memory patches
>meme patches
>memes
etc
>>9252921
Historical legacy. Brits drink tea and we drink coffee
>>9252935
Of course it is
>>
>>9252531
>>9253207
>>9253527

I love tanned girls like Adriana Lima, who have wavy flowing hair and always look so fresh and summery, like Jameela Jamil's character in the show The Good Place.

Speaking of which, I wish they would drop the fanservice and just make Tahani and Eleanor hook up already. Does anyone here watch this show?
>>
>tfw my shortbread cookies came out of the oven perfectly
>tfw better than my mum at it now
>>
>>9252828

You're doing great, sweetie <3
>>
>>9253589
I guess I just need to fug her and find out, huh?

>>9253611
>grill in question sleeps over at my place
>we're in bed talking, it's night out, only a few lights illuminate my bedroom and her
>start making jokes about the bra I'm wearing
>she wants to see it
>okay.jpg
>I'm on my back, she sits up and lifts my shirt up to the point where she can see it
>also strokes my neck for a little while

Nothing more happened and we went to sleep soon after, but in that one moment I was 100% ready to sleep with her.
>>
>>9251216
>tfw finally moved to a city with more cute girls
>tfw gained almost 20lbs this year due to the stress of moving and finding a new job and I look awful and have no chance of getting a qt gf

WELP
>>
>>9253629
Are you better than ur mum at fucc cuz i can test that out for you

>>9252982
She has one song im ok with: https://youtu.be/8qLqbC7BifU
>>
>>9253631
>tfw unsure if being mocked

>>9253648
That's one way to do it!

I would, probs.

>>9253674
lmao wut
>>
>>9253669
Time to start a winter cut like me so you can bulk for summer and fuck up the cycle for another year.
>>
File: 175890243786.png (1.33 MB, 747x893)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>now regularly in surgery with qt babyvet
>the other day, she forgets to put on cap and mask before sterile gown/gloves
>can't now, would waste sterile materials and have to re-scrub
>smiling sheepishly, asks me to do it for her
>anime gulp
>it's fine, grow up, it's a professional request
>delicately gather her glorious fucking lion's mane of sunset-colored hair into cotton hairnet with minimal touching
>she turns around, lifts chin expectantly
>reach for her face with mask in hand
>hesitate, feeling guilty and anxious
>she notices, laughs kindly
>"it's okay, you can touch me however you want"
>elsa_towel_dabbing_sweat.jpg
>quickly press her mask on and turn away before she can notice face flushing
>>
>>9253730
She wants the V
>>
File: 1505680703688.jpg (314 KB, 1279x720)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>9253744
Oh benevolent yuri goddesses, in the divine name of all things lesbian, please let it be so. Amen.

>it's not
>closeted at work and babyvet lives with her boyfran
>will accept this headcanon anyway
>>
>>9253697
I'm not mocking u, sorry if it looked like it
>>
>>9253730
My GOD anon.
Who forgets to put on cap before gloves and gown???
>>
>>9253773
Don't worry about it, I just get suspicious whenever anyone is too nice on 4chan lmao

>>9253730
So fuck this chick immediately, anon
>>
>>9253778
You'd be surprised. I've watched my coworkers have to do this for other vets too, especially newer graduates.
>>
>>9253762
well the upside about this is, if your story is true it sounds like she figured it out and seemed cool with it, if that counts for anything.
>>
hey superanon
If Powergirl and Kara fug, would that be masturbation or incest?
>>
File: 109574938.png (331 KB, 636x356)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
Post your personal theme song.
>>
>>9253836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmt89gBXjzE
>>
>>9253722
Yeah, deff gonna lurk /fit/ and start going to the gym after work. It helps that I'll be going around midnight so I can avoid any potential anxiety.
>>
>>9253824
Rly activates my almonds.

I'm gonna say it's not really either. She's fucking another physical person so its not masturbation, but the other physical person is her instead of a family member, so its not incest either. It's just... its own thing.
>>
>>9253836
https://youtu.be/BgDyQnLm_Cc
also bosco by placebo because im a bit of a lush and my girl takes care of me each time
>>
File: 1370549866105.jpg (45 KB, 486x392)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9253822
Nobody ever figures out I'm gay unless I intentionally drop hints, even other gay people. Femme invisibility is suffering.

She'd probably be cool with it if she did know I was a dyke, though. Less cool if she knew I have a big dumb dykey crush on her.
>>
>>9253836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpb1gJyMKIs
>>
>>9253855
selfcest is a thing
>>
>>9253886
Yeah, that's a good word for it.
>>
>>9253848
>oh blah blah blah
Cute.
>>
File: 1512520379418.jpg (17 KB, 302x395)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>9253802
I wish I was still working in animal care instead of human care.
At least I have more hours than the vet hospital could give me.
>>
File: 477467092d415dc2983.jpg (69 KB, 500x284)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Who plays CS:S/doto/RO2 here? Add me
https://steamcommunity.com/id/cheeeeeeeeeeen/

Girls only please, no trannies. Thanks.
>>
>>9253802
I guess there are logistics and stuff differences in veterinary surgeries that make it more common. Never seen it in human surgeries, though forgetting masks happens every now and then where I work because they're not mandatory for all surgeries here.

>>9253836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBYRsYOzlbg
>>
>>9253854
>tfw every gym near me closes by NINE
>no 24hr stores at all period
>hate working out around other people

>>9253922
desu I think the song perfectly encapsulates the toxic relationship feels that I'm so used to, really works for me.
>>
>>9253836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_coVR9c3Fho

Particularly relevant around this time of year.
>>
>>9254002
>hate working out around other people
It's never too early to become a recluse and join the home-gym master race. Just think of all the weird stretches that are awkward to do in the hall of mirrors that are most gyms and foam roller humping.
>>
>>9252171
I met a tranny at the local kohls, he asked me how to grow long hair. Still see him every once in a while.
>>
What did you all make for dinner /clg/? Grilled cheese and tomato bacon soup here.

>>9254090
Buying the home gym stuff is a problem. I don't have a car so transporting weights back to my place sounds awful.
>>
How do most lesbians feel about butch or androgynous women? I'm not traditionally fem, but looking to adopt a more andro style, but after having a bad experience this year with a girl who was telling people that I creeped her out because I was "too butch" and "looked like a man" the entire time (she even moved in with me while she was shit-talking me)

I really am scared of ending up forever alone, and I don't want to be the ugly butch stereotype if I try to go andro.
>>
>>9254137

Ribs and cassava flavored cup-a-soup and some peaches for dessert.. I'm already hungry and thinking about making some mac n cheese or something
>>
>>9254166

They're fine and lovely. As long as you're attractive no one will give you shit for it, they'll actually think you're authentic and cool. If you're ugly, however...

But don't let anyone tell you what to do. This girl you mentioned was a fucking idiot, hot butches are often disputed between girls in some circles.
>>
>>9254176
I had mac n' cheese today too.
Pro tip: put a cut of chopped spinach in it to increase volume without adding a lot of calories. Can't even taste it either if you use full fat cheese.
>>
>>9254166
>>9254195

Oh, and if you go for the look try keeping it simple and not look like a teenager weeaboo LARPer who cosplays anime bois
>>
>>9254166
I like more butch leaning women personally. I don't see it as trying to be a dude, more like trying to dump the hetero male imposed baggage that we all have.

>>9254195
Even if she's ugly, so long as she's happy with looking like that she'll get some respect from some people for that.
>>
>>9254206
B-but what if you want to look like an anime boi?
>>
>>9254218
Many have tried but few have succeeded.
>>
>>9254204

Hmmm, sounds delicious, I love spinach and wouldn't mind it tasting like it
>>
>>9254216

Yeah, that's what I said, she shouldn't care what people say, but people DO say it when you're both ugly and butch.

But I also think that bringing out the inner butch can help some girls increase their confidence, and between a ugly insecure femme/chapstick and a confident butch, I'd stick with the butch.

>>9254218

Then you might worry about
>ending up forever alone
if the anime boi look fails
>>
>>9254166
It's all down to personal preference desu. I don't think there's one aggregate answer to that that anyone actually knows. Personally, I'm totally down with butch traits as long as they have long/feminine hair. Tomboy/GNC types are lovely, the hair is just a real sticking point for me for some reason.
>>
>tfw no femme gf
>>
>>9254137
Broccoli soup, with smoked tofu and noodles.
>>
>>9254166
I like soft butch girls. They’re cute and it feels different from like pretending to be a guy.
All the soft butch girls I know are slightly cocky, and I fully admit that it works on me.
>>
>>9254195
Yeah I'm currently quite ROUND but I think I can pull it off it I lose weight. I don't look bad with short hair I think, but the fear just lingers in the back of my mind that I'll end up looking like Boo from OITNB or something.

It's my worst fear.
>>
>>9254301
Oh yuck

>>9254137
Ur moms cunt
>>
>>9254166
I remember you. You met that girl on HER and eventually kicked her out for being batshit, right?

I'm femme4femme so more masculine is less attractive, but andro/GNC in general is very "in" among queer kids these days. You won't be foreveralone just because of that.
>>
File: 91.jpg (40 KB, 300x395)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>9254344
Yup, that's me. Sad to say it fucked me up more than I would like. I went on a few dates with a few girls in the last few months and couldn't even bring myself to express attraction towards them because I was afraid they'd secretly find me gross. Even though the one very clearly wanted a good night/ending date style kiss, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I'm feeling better now, and looking to express myself a little more, but I just don't want the same thing happening again.
>>
>>9254359
Stop being butch
>>
>>9254323

Well, even if you turn out unsatisfied you can always change back to what you were, grow your hair out, etc. Go to clothing shops and try different outfits, take pics, lurk on /fa/, figure out what butch style suits you the most (if it's a more punk rock type, street or preppy or whatevs) and buy quality basics: a good pair of plain sneakers, dark washed jeans with a cut that suits your body, etc... go for pieces that you'll be able to wear individually even if you get tired of the androgynous look.

Take references and good luck.
>>
>>9254359

And what happened to this date of yours? Did you meet her again, have you talked? Maybe she could be willing to work things out on your own time. Or you could do what you already have in mind and try to boost your self esteem by improving your appearance before trying dating again.

Don't get too caught up in the past, what this girl did doesn't represent how the majority feel about butches
>>
>>9251817
What happened?
>>
>>9254761
someone nailed her with some sharp bantz
+13 piercing damage
>>
>>9253836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84fOsLdqDAM
>>
>>9251216
>>the results are in and you should only get married in a dress
I've been thinking about this because I'm thinking of popping the question to my gf one day. Just no. I haven't worn a dress in probably 15 years and that's not who I am. Don't care if it makes me an ugly butch.
>>
>>9252925
I'm not too into religion but I go to a church of england church bc of my choir, they're like a second family to me since I've been there since I was very little. but alot of the singer's there are pretty gay and the ppl in the church are actually very supportive of it
>>
I'm going to Rome over the weekend, and haven't been in a few years. Anyone got any fun stuff to do?
>>
>>9255181
buy a slave
>>
>been drinking
>started to write long tfwnogf post
>realize that there’s no point anyways
>it’s the same shit that gets post every single thread
>balete it
That said, I’m still tired of everyone thinking I’m straight and I wish it were easier to just meet lesbians in the wild.

And I’m going back to drinking my emotions now
>>
>>9255337
try her app
>>
>>9255337
What are you drinking? Drink with me, anon.
>>
>>9255357
Not that anon but Macallan 18. Its been a bad night.
>>
>>9255360
What happened?
>>
>>9255350
I’ve tried Her, OKC, and Tinder. I’ve had convos and a couple a dates but it feels like a wash here.
>>9255357
I started with gin now I switched to vodka. Mistakes all around
>>
>>9255367
Anniversary of something that happened a long time ago. Meh.

What about you? Drinking, that is.
>>
>>9255382
Sorry to hear it. I am drinking apple juice.
>>
My ex realized she was a lesbian about a month ago. I mean she told me she experimented with girls earlier.
I was shocked, not gonna lie. Buy we ended it on good terms. I still miss her occasionally and i care about her.
So, i was wondering. When and how did you realize you were into other girls?
She said that her feelings for guys were fleeting. I noticed she didn't like holding hands. And during the talk she said she can't stomach a guy's touch.
And i noticed on a few dates that she'd ask me why i was looking at her so much. I said "what else would i be looking at". I don't know if the eye contact thing is related to that.
>>
File: kitter.jpg (68 KB, 643x549)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>9252212
How's it going, germanony?
>Just get drunk before.
That could help, I just don't like getting too drunk in public. I only get shitfaced when I'm alone so nobody can see how pathetic I am.
>I didn't know you also have a cat.
Yeah, remember I told you that he abuses doggo. Anyways, my cat isn't too fond of me. He only tolerates me because I feed him and let him sleep on my warm blankets. He rarely lets me pet or carry him. Pic related is him. He isn't as photogenic as your pussy. He's just your typical run-of-the-mill orange tabby. He scratches the hell out of me whenever I try to groom him, so he usually looks a bit shabby. I found it best to just let him be.
>Yes, I'm hoping she will appreciate it more than a store-bought one.
I'm sure she'll love anything that you will give her.
>L-Lewd.
I think you deserve some lewdness from her for all your hard work. It's only fair.
>>
>>9255464
To reddit with you, where that kind of talk belongs.
>>
>>9255473
No need to be mean. I'm not bitter. I'm just curious.
>>
>>9255464
>when and how did you realize you liked girls
Watching Gilmore Girls, with 12.
>>
File: 1512691178214.gif (342 KB, 666x386)
342 KB
342 KB GIF
you /comfy/ anons?
>>
>>9255523
Just arrived in Rome, so I'm pretty comfy. Nice inner city hotel, like 15C out, so nice weather, gonna stroll through the city and do a bit of sightseeing and day-drinking.
>>
>>9255544
>>9255560
>>9255562

Back me up here. We can free a girl from the clutches of a tranny so she can be free to date real girls
>>
>>9255464
I know a guy who said he was so scared of girls he became gay instead
>>
>>9255523
I just spent like the last five hours just lying in bed doing nothing, I don't have to do anything today and I don't know what else to do other than roll around
I'm /comfy/ but I wanna punch myself
>>
File: 1512393077778.jpg (19 KB, 399x398)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>9255523
Very. It's actually snowing where I live which is odd since it hasn't snowed here in over 10 years. I would go outside to make a tiny snowman but it's too cold for me. I'll simply enjoy the snowy view from the comfort of my bedroom window.
>>
File: 775393_640.jpg (48 KB, 640x426)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>9255470
>too drunk
You just need to drink enough to avoid feeling awkward on your own anymore.

>Yeah, remember I told you that he abuses doggo.
Oh right, I somehow mixed that up with your doggo protecting my pussy.
Orange tabbies are really qt though, I'd like to adopt one for my next kitten. Do you know why he doesn't get along with you particularly well?

>I'm sure she'll love anything that you will give her.
Like my tongue?
We're hitting up a Christmas market later, I'm looking forward to wearing my new t-shirt.

>>9255559
I was this close to also being in Rome this week, Austria. Imagine the irony if we ended up meeting in a different country.
>>
>>9255559
did your sister tag along this time?
>>
>>9255564
I want to date a real girl
>>
>>9255596
Yeah you said, I thought we'd meet randomly strolling through the city or having lunch at Zuma. Shame.

>>9255600
Yes, both of them because it's the long weekend with Maria Immaculata.
>>
File: 16549479876.jpg (169 KB, 800x600)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>9255596
>You just need to drink enough to avoid feeling awkward on your own anymore.
That's going to take a lot of alcohol.
>I'd like to adopt one for my next kitten
How many cats do you have?
>Do you know why he doesn't get along with you particularly well?
I'm not sure. I don't take it too personal since he's the same way with everyone. I need the assistance of a cat whisper or something.
>Like my tongue?
Especially your tongue. Just imagine how joyful she'll be with your face between her legs.
>We're hitting up a Christmas market later
Christmas market? I don't think I've heard of those kind of markets before. I'm thinking of doing some shopping today as well. Maybe.
>>
>>9255658
>romantic getaway with your sis and you're telling me you can't find something fun to do
>>
My theory that all lesbians are reincarnated men and gays are reincarnated women seems very true from observing you both
>>
>>9255676
I definitely have fun things to do, don't worry, but I like just strolling through new cities and meeting people.
>>
>>9255654
Then do It and stop sparing the feelings of a mentally ill freak
>>
>>9251875
If I were a man and had a dick and a girl didn't want to suck it I would seriously question whether she was straight, yes.

Like, I genuinely agree with you that it's the same thing but >>9251656 ain't wrong. If you don't like it you're either way wayyyyyyy too prudish or just frigid.
>>
>>9255735
I really like eating pussy >~<

t. Shy lesbian with a dominant gf
>>
>>9252482
>The few I've known have been people in pain looking for a place in the world where they fit.
So? How does that mean they necessarily have to fit in lesbian spaces? You don't think their problem in the first place might be that there IS no space where they fit? Sometimes bad shit just happens to people and there's no "happy ending" solution, anon. If someone has leprosy and feels like shit for being shunned, the solution isn't to hug him every day. Sucks for him, but leprosy is incurable and contagious so GTFO and stay shunned.
>>
My future is to become a boss lady who uses unpaid interns for fun and profit.
>"Now dear, be a good girl and I might make you a regular."
>>
>>9255770
>the Weinstein scandal sounds like a good time, #lifegoals
bruh
>>
>>9255775
Half the degenerates here would cherish any chance for female attention.
>>
>>9255765
Not good enough. We need them to suicide

I catfish trannies by pretending to validate them and then abuse them making them cry
>>
>>9255798
>tfw you do this unintentionally
>>
>>9252863
>I find mother earth/Wiccan/pagan stuff to be a much bigger turn-off than Christianity, honestly
Same, if a qt is Christian and IDs as lesbian anyway it probably means she's a 100% dedicated girlfucker since if she was just bi it would be much easier to just conform and marry a guy, but if it's the wicca shit you just know it's going to be some bitter political lesbian whose entire life is about raging about some shitty experience and doesn't realize the irony of making her whole identity revolve around men. Blah blah yoni power but then they don't like to fug, it's a red flag the size of Manitoba.
>>
File: 214.jpg (274 KB, 1440x900)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>9255658
>>9255704
What would your sister say if she saw you eating your wi- I mean eating with your wife?
Also,
>traveling to a different country to eat weeb food
>again

>>9255666
>That's going to take a lot of alcohol.
Not a lightweight, huh?

>How many cats do you have?
Just one. She demands a lot of attention and I doubt she'd be fine sharing it with another cat.

>I need the assistance of a cat whisper or something.
Well I know my way around pussies, bring him along on our first date.

>Just imagine how joyful she'll be with your face between her legs.
Imagine how joyful I'd be.

>I don't think I've heard of those kind of markets before. I'm thinking of doing some shopping today as well.
They're quite a German thing, yeah. They're basically street markets selling Christmas-y food and assorted items. The one we're hitting up is designed after historic markets, which is what got me interested in it.
What are you looking to buy today?
>>
File: Apple_of_Eden.png (547 KB, 640x640)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>9255181
Find the Apple.
>>
>>9255847
>eating your wi-
L-lewd. She probably wouldn't be too happy so let's postpone that.

>>9255869
>mind control all Roman qts
Yes please.
>>
>>9255765
D/a but you do know leprosy is curable now right?
>>
>>9255876
>She probably wouldn't be too happy so let's postpone that.
Figured. I totally only skipped on the trip in the name of love.
>>
>>9255886
I did not know that, no. -_-
>>
>>9255704
Why would you go to Rome and then eat weird Jappo fusion? You think they don't know how to thumb your gnocchi there?
>>
>>9255899
Well, that's awfully sweet.

>>9255944
Because Zuma is one of my favorite restaurants, shush. I'll be eating classic Italian tonight, promised.
>>
File: 1338765940315.jpg (101 KB, 800x800)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>9254799
>>
File: 1512729677631.jpg (94 KB, 579x856)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
What would you say the relationship between these two characters is?
>>
>>9255765
Not a good response. Trannies have a million spaces already and the MTFs are the ones invading lesbian ones. There are even lesbian spaces inclusive of these people. They should stay away from the ones that aren't and stop forcing their way in like the average male.
>>
>>9255756
Fuck off tranny

>>9255775
>tfw never molested by a powerful woman
>>
>>9256072
Lmao they try to intrude on us because they actually dont know shit about women or how to "feel like a woman" so they try to observe us with poor imitation. Just last thread the man was like "you dont act like i think women should!" And was genuinely surprised we dont present the shallow caricature they imagine. I hate males.
>>
>>9256110
You mean lesbians don't have pillow fights while sharing cute love stories before tenderly fisting? Well surely us girls are supposed to do each others make-up then practice kissing.
>>
A lot of samefagging going on.
>>
>>9256053
Siblings.
>>
File: IMG_5612.jpg (898 KB, 3462x2900)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
>>9256110
All these strawmen about transbians and I'm just sitting here in my suit giving no fucks
>>
File: DSC00128476.jpg (59 KB, 465x750)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>9256480
Come up to my level
>>
>>9256480
>that boob outline
>sweatypanting.jpg
women in suits/office wear is my fetish
>>
File: sweaty mutant.png (946 KB, 2000x2000)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>9256537
>when you see a bit of bra through a gap in the shirt buttons
>>
>>9256480
>tranny
>>
File: spank.jpg (13 KB, 107x261)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>9256555
>when the shirt doesn't quite fit and her boobs stretch it tight
>>
>>9256571
>when she wears a crop top with no bra and the fabric is pushed to its limit by two perfect round mounds

>>9256480
Fuck off butch uggo
>>
>>9256571
This is the worst! Boobs ruin the fit of so many cute button ups
>>
>>9256609
Why are fems the worst? Be aggressively gay or just give into your bi slut tendencies.
>>
>>9256620
Iktf but its also super hot to me for some reason!!
>>
>>9256634
I bet you like when the bra doesn't fit right and the breasts are spilling out of the top of it too
>>
>>9256646
Ew god no thats awful.
>>
>>9256625
The butch v femme war shall last time memorium

Femme >>> soft butch >>> curling iron into vag >>> butch

>>9256620
>boobs
>doing anything but improving
Youre in the wrong thread.
>>
>>9256663
What if like I'm butch in the office but super fem around my gf who looks super fem but acts super butch towards me

Thinking
>>
>>9256686
Sounds like you're a normal lesbian then.
>>
>>9255765
B-b-badass.
>>
>being this obsessed with retarded gender roles
Just do your thing, damb.
>>
>>9256704
I really don't care what I qualify as, as long as I'm getting my face shoved into a pillow while she's grabbing hand fulls of my hair
>>
>>9256715
I can help you with that bb
>>
I just got back home from student sauna
>I need to work out more
>These parties are killing me at this rate
>>
>>9256715
I NEED a woman.
>>
Reasons to date me:
>I can play piano quite well
>I have a blonde ponytail
>... usually!
>I can protect you from men and spiders
>I make 150,000 per year so I can feed you
>>
>>9256792
1500000 zimbabwean dollars?
>>
>>9256800
Freedom currency!
>>
>>9256792
Sold, when do we marry?
>>
>>9256571
>spank bank
t. man
>>
>>9256792
I have just one question: Are you overweight?
>>
>>9256817
Next Summer
>>9256820
Nope! Company has free gym!
>and free beer
>>
>>9256792
pay my rent senpai and be the sugar mommy you were always meant to be
>>
>>9256842
>not fat
>six figure salary
>piano-player fingers
>single

You obviously have a penis. Have a (you) and begone.
>>
>>9256846
I'm not that wealthy and the Bay area takes my salary.
>>9256848
I'm a programmer. So I'm a part time autist.
>>
File: kek.jpg (141 KB, 640x640)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>9252910
>tfw no gf who could sew patches to my student overalls
>>
>>9256852
Do you have to live in commiefornia for work? Can't you attend briefs and meetings via video conference? I would think that's the worst thing about being a programmer.
>>
>>9256861
San Francisco and at times I have to endure those meetings. But usually it's short
>Thank god I work in an agile project
>>
>>9256856
Jos oot mun tyttöystävä niin voin ommella
>>
File: snowniggers.jpg (25 KB, 294x194)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>9256868
BEGONE
>>
>>9256852
i actually want to get my second degree as a programmer but i'm kinda scared (it's stupid) is it ok if i ask some stuff

story background (scroll past, it's only slightly relevant): i got an architecture degree because of my parents pressuring me to (idiotically saying programming isn't for women blah blah)

i ran away from home cuz they found out about my being a lesbian and wanted to put me into some slavic backwater conversion therapy thing (theyre nutty religious muslims) and now i'm looking into getting a degree abroad cause i can't make any money as an architect + need to leave the country due to my parents being stalkers

actual questions:
i feel really bad about my chances to make it as a woman in the industry (i have some programming talent, used to be into it big time as a teen), how is your experience with it?

and how heavily does math feature in your studies? what exact field are you in?

any and all experiences are welcome
>>
>>9256876
I'm in AI so maths are a damn big part of my job. Can't do this job without mathematics.

Basically have a degree plus a good programming portfolio and you're better than 99% of all applicants. In my company the guys are humans so there's zero harassment as far as I know. And we get the free beer!
>>
>>9256876
>slavic
>muslim
Classic.
>>
>>9256894
balkans m8

>>9256887
what math fields are we talking? how good at them were you before it?
>>
File: SOSSUN_LUUKKU.jpg (50 KB, 214x215)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>9256868
Joo aletaan olee
>>
>>9256897
>balkans m8
Fucking turkroaches get out from my lesgen.
>>
>>9256908
where is your spirit of pussy eating camaraderie anon :^(
>>
>>9256897
I always liked maths and I took AP math back in high school. Also I'm thinking about getting a PhD
>I still miss my HS gf
>>
File: FINLANDO.jpg (22 KB, 720x404)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>9256875
no pls
>>
>>9256917
well, that sure is encouraging. i took AP math in HS too, but i somehow never felt it would be enough even though i was good at it, cause people beat me over the head with thoughts of failure all the time. thank you for your answers!
>>
>>9256906
Ootko söpö teekkaritypy?
>>
File: 1512566269707.png (29 KB, 812x727)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>9256923
Well ok just tell me how much mongol rapebaby blood do you have in your veins.
>>
>>9256925
You learn the math by doing it and by reading whatever arXiv has. "Regular" programming is less about math.
>>
>>9256927
Oon ammattikorkeasurkealainen sosiaali- ja terveysalalta. Ootko sä söpö teekkaritypy?
>>
File: week2_day1_27_copy2.jpg (82 KB, 1251x1205)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>9256876
>>9256887
>>9256938
In Silicom Valley if you're good at it you don't even need a degree. I don't have a degree, and neither do various friends of mine who work at Facebook and Google. It does make it easier, though.
>>
>>9256951
Joo, TTY ja pääaineena tietotekniikka.
>>
>>9256951
that looks like you just banged you head on the keyboard to form "words"
>amdslfodfnvcasdlkvnkd dferfsdvr kofjoecmme
>>
>>9256956
yeah but i've only dabbled in stuff as an amateur, and i sure am not good enough for a pro level yet, and i don't have time to learn on my own. a degree+scholarship is an easy way to fuck off and get a visa so that's why i'm considering it.
>>
>>9256957
hö, mä oon helsingissä Metropolias
>>
>>9256962
I can dig. Being self-taught also requires either lots of sustained willpower or genuine interest, so if college is an option, it's a good one.
>>
>>9256959
Finnish is unique language : D
>Mut on se kans paras
>>
Any lesbian hobby digitalartfags? Have you ever tried making commission money off art on the usual websites? How'd it go? How to build an audience? Any tips are welcome.
t. Semi-pro lesbian artist trying to figure out what to market to the masses to make some extra money on the side (while realising it's an oversaturated market)
>>
>>9256975
Thanks. I do have a genuine interest, but I feel like I'm making no progress at all trying to cram in learning sessions while working two jobs. Life's hard out here. :(
>>
>>9256956
I want to hit big, I have experience because I programmed for money during uni. And now I'm expecting to make 200k next year.
>>
>>9256969
Tuu tänne joskus! Voin paijata ja sit voidaan vaik mennä syömään
>anteeksi autismini
>>
>>9256792
play a piano duet with me qt
>>
>>9256999
Joo koita bongailla punasia haalareita jossa on Tehy:n logo, tai tuu käymään DTM:ässä
> opiskelija bileet ainoa syy miks tulisin tampereelle
>>
>>9257010
Voin tulla pitään sulle seuraa ja antaa yöpaikan jos tuut Kolmioille. Voit vaik nukkuu mun kainalossa
>>
>>9257001
I might
>>
>>9256999
ps. autisti tytyt on söpöimpiä ever
>>
>>9257026
;__, no söps!
>>
>>9257023
hit me up if you're serious down for this. do you prefer classical pieces or jazz pieces?
>>
File: 1507041242806.png (30 KB, 544x462)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>9257039
play us Christmas music
>>
>>9256992
Yeah, it takes a lot of energy to do and that's hard to maintain on two crappy jobs.
>>
>>9255464
Messed around with guys before I was fully out to myself and I can empathize with what your ex went through. For me it wasn't like my feelings for guys were fleeting, they just weren't "enough." I didn't love them the way I felt towards girls and they would always pick up on it. It'd become a recurring fight and we'd break up. After I broke up with one guy in particular who pointed out I always avoided eye contact during sex, never hugged or kissed him, and never said I loved him. It made me think deeply about it and I realized I was a lesbian shortly after. Am Korean and I just was afraid to be out to myself because religion, hell, etc. I think I always "knew" something was off though.

I noticed I was into girls in elementary. I didn't really know what those feelings were so I assumed they were just friendship. In middle school I found out they weren't. I started worrying if I was gay around 13 when other girls began avoiding me.

Idk if you're a troll but hope it provides insight. You prolly didn't "turn" her gay or anything, if it helps. For me, I don't hate the idea of being with a guy but I don't see it being fulfilling. It'd be like dating my cat desu.
>>
>>9256792
Please PLEASE be my gf and feed me.
>>
>>9257070
>Too desperate
No
>>
>ex messages me once again
>she was angry i kept asking her to give us another chance
>i remind her shed never denied still being in love with me and brace for the hit
>she actually confirms she loves me but doesnt show any desire to do anything about it, then "goes to sleep"
And this is how I got my heart broken for the 3847th time this month, thanks for reading!
>>
File: images (6).jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>9257070
I'll do it if you'll dress up like my waifu and sit on my face.
>>
I have a question I don't mean to be offensive and i don't want to generalise. I see this all the time but I don't get it. What makes a trans girl become attracted to men after hrt despite liking only girls before transition? Is this why feminine lesbians barely exist? Most lesbians look and/ or act like men or have manly tastes, it's hard to find lipstick lesbians because being feminine makes you attracted to men? There are lesbians who end up discovering they're actually bi or straight, and most feminine girls identify as bi too while manly dykes identify as lesbians. Funny enough, being manly doesn't imply being attracted to women, many gays are manly enough to pass as straight.
>>
>>9257099
Provide the costume and I'm there, fampai.
>>
>>9257098
Wow. That sounds like a bad situation for everyone involved. Go no contact for a while senpai.
>>
>>9257102
>What makes a trans girl become attracted to men after hrt despite liking only girls before transition?
They were huge faggots all along but were denying it.
>>
>>9257102
The strong influx of hormones must temporary alter certain brain structures of trannies. If you got them out of HRT after some time they would most likely start liking girls again.

The common cases of homosexuality are caused my masculinization of the brain in the case of females and lack of masculinization of the brain in the case of males, but the alterations of the brain structure in such cases are permanent since they are pre-natal, which totally explains how homosexuals naturally tend to act more like the opposite sex.
>>
File: 107179_WB_0422b.jpg (179 KB, 800x533)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>9257105
Finally! My fetish will be fulfilled.
>>
Shut up about trannies for five seconds.
>>
>>9257140
but I just want to talk about my gf
>>
File: 1504097471128.jpg (46 KB, 750x573)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>9257114
Y'all need a psychology class, jesus.
>>
>>9257238
Right? What a nice hot cup of retarded pseudoscience.
>>
>>9257061
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CjiK2N1sTN
a short verse from in the bleak midwinter for you anon. I'm not in the best state for playing right now but Im working on other Christmas music and if there are any requests I may post more tomorrow.
>>
>>9257258
For real. I'm not sure if it's idiocy, internalized homophobia, /pol/tards shitposting, or some horrible combo of the above.
>>
>>9257272
I'm voting for idiocy as the primary. It's exactly the sort of thing that SOUNDS to idiots like it should be true but doesn't actually have any evidence backing it up and falls apart under the smallest bit of scrutiny.
>>
File: 1508820424844.png (23 KB, 584x598)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>9257263
Beautiful.
>>
>>9257263
TV on in the background?

I like it. Pls post more. Play me jingle bells.
>>
We should have a /clg/ vocaroo singing thread sometime.
>>
>>9257317
>>9257299
thank you you're both too kind <3
yea unfortunately cause I'm with family currently I hope it was to bad in the audio. and I'll try to find a nice copy of jingle bells and record some more tomorrow for you.
>>
>>9257336
>singing
lel. the anons here barely want to record themselves talking.
>>
>>9257317
d/a
https://youtu.be/qBz1lUveLAE
>>
>>9257343
Awesome! I'll be waiting.
>>
>>9257295
Good point. Hope they learn critical thinking skills, then...
>>
I wanna fug a younger girl who's just exploring her sexuality and show her how good I am at eating her pussy.

I also wish I wasnt fucking autistic.

Terveiset teille suomalaisille jotka olitte tässä langassa, olisin lainannu teitä suoraan mut oon vitun autismi
>>
>>9257369
As long as it isn't pedo why not just do it, anon?
>>
>>9257369
What do you mean by "younger?"
>>
>>9257369
Go to bed Finland
>>
>>9257369
I think that's a pretty common fantasy. At least I've wanted to first be taught and now want to teach eating pussy.
>>
>>9257369
This >>9257387
Older women are hot
>>
>>9257392
So are younger women though.
>>
>>9257369
Younger women who are "exploring their sexuality" tend to be crappy bi- or hetshit pillow princesses t b h.
>>
File: smileandnod.gif (1.8 MB, 500x381)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB GIF
>>9257468
>>
>>9257382
I'm mid 30s and I interact with a lot of 18-25 year olds bc of my job. I wanna fug a lot of them.
>>
>>9257369
Mämmi sauna perkele
>>
>>9257556
Oh sweet jesus christ on a motorbike take me and fuel the flames of my older woman obsession.
>>
>>9255464
Sorry, that's rough.

I didn't learn homosexuality was a thing that existed until I was 12ish, and initially the concept disgusted me. Over the next year, though, I kept realizing in hindsight that how I'd felt toward some of my female friends growing up wasn't normal. It never occurred to me that they could be crushes because that just wasn't how things worked. I started realizing that the way I thought some girls were so beautiful wasn't the same thing other girls meant when they'd say "she's so pretty".

Then I went through years of denial because I grew up religious. Fun times.
>>
>>9257556
>tfw 21 and would fug a 30 something woman in a heartbeat
>all the older women I meet are taken or straight (or both)

How do I find people like you irl, seriously
>>
>>9257651
You're starting to sound hot now.
>>
>>9257634
>I started realizing that the way I thought some girls were so beautiful wasn't the same thing other girls meant when they'd say "she's so pretty".
That scene from But I'm a Cheerleader where the MC realizes the way she looks at girls isn't the same as straight girls always stuck with me for that reason. I know some people hate that movie but it really struck home for me when I was trying to figure this shit out. It was so confusing that straight women will compliment the fuck out of each other, touch each other's hair, etc. but they mean it in a totally platonic way. Like damn.
>>
>>9256985
>How to build an audience
Post fanart of popular media even if you aren't necessarily into it.

In exchange for this tip, post a sample of your art here right now.
>>
>>9257651
>medieval finnish history
Are you a mudhut and igloo expert then?
>>
File: supertriggered4.png (627 KB, 895x1006)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>9257662
>Hating But I'm A Cheerleader
What did they MEAN by this?
>>
>>9252990
Just about everything! Cactus, ivy, chiles... But I want to try something with flowers, maybe orchids.
>>
File: 1417560428981.gif (888 KB, 220x220)
888 KB
888 KB GIF
>>9257483
This bitch knows what's up. Worst sex I've ever had was with one of these girls. She refused to touch the vag, but made my neck look like I'd been fucking strangled with all the bruising the next day.
>>
>>9257369
>>9257556
h-hi
>>
File: supergirl-ugh.gif (1.64 MB, 276x218)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>9257707
Yep, that sounds about right.

Was she one of those "I'm more interested in making it obvious I'm fucking you because LOL IM SO cRAzY than actually fucking you" types?

Never again, my dude.
>>
>>9257556
>>9257641
>>9257657
Sorry bout that, I had a response but when I'm drunk I get both verbose and paranoid. Said so much another finnfag could find me with google so had to delete that response since I don't want my students to know I want to lick their 18-year old muffs.

But to repeat the non-revealing parts, the problem is us 35 year old autists are only this confident talking on the internet after half a liter of whiskey, in real life you'd have to take the first step yourself
>>
File: 1368002821848.jpg (36 KB, 500x333)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>9257735
Pretty much. It was very *~*wow*~* shiny new bisexual experience*~* teehee

She also bit my lips. Not the sexy nip-and-tug, but as if she was biting into an apple, pinching my lips together.
>>
>>9257779
LMAO. That's ridiculous. At least I can say I've never had a girl gnaw on my lips before. I have been babby's first gay fuck a few too many times, though, as well as a "Look how rebellious I am, mom and dad!" prop.

Young people who are still figuring themselves out are a hard no at this point t b h. If she don't love the pucc I'm not about it.
>>
>>9257641
>tfw early 20s with a hot 30 something gf
Are you even trying?
>>
File: justawildguess.png (62 KB, 170x178)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>9257750
Probably wrong but, if I'm right why don't you tell me a random fact about your field of study.

>btw 9/10 would smash
>>
File: 1505047380311.jpg (8 KB, 234x215)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>Grill I was madly in love with for three years will travel 250 miles tomorrow to come and visit me
>will sleep at my place
>FWB is getting jelly

Send help.
>>
>>9257369
Miks lainannu suoraan? Mitä pahaa me nyt ollaan tehty?
>>
>>9252882
>>9252910
So the real question is: what's the color of your overalls?
>>
>>9258217
Black
>>
What's everyone here watching lately?
>>
>>9258492
the office
>>
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>9258492
GameCenter CX.
>>
File: 1897947657434.jpg (206 KB, 450x299)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>9255847
>Not a lightweight, huh?
I just meant that it will take a lot for me not to feel awkward being around women I do not know.
>She demands a lot of attention
How does she react when you pay more attention to your semi-gf than to her? Does she get jelly?
>Well I know my way around pussies, bring him along on our first date.
Oh, right. I forgot that you are an expert with pussies of all sorts. If you could fix him, I would be very grateful.
>They're basically street markets selling Christmas-y food and assorted items.
That sounds lovely. It would be nice if there was something like that in my area. What did you end up buying?
>What are you looking to buy today?
I didn't buy much. I just bought my mom a birthday and christmas gift since they are around the same date.
>>
File: 1483394736012.png (208 KB, 498x352)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
who else /lonely/ on a friday night?
>>
>>9259093
not me desu I'm /comfy/

I have my gf over and we're going to cuddle and have some ciders and snacks
>>
File: 1505367606105.png (21 KB, 357x313)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>9259197
you don't count, anon.
>>
>messing around on OKC
>profile opens with "I have a yeast infection and it itches."
I've done it. I've found someone with a profile more autistic than mine.
>>
>>9259211
You two sound perfect for each other.
>>
>>9259217
I ain't tryna go down on no cottage cheese tho.
>>
>>9259211
That's actually pretty damn hilarious if it's a joke. I wouldn't go out with them but depending on what else is written on their profile, they'd probably be fun to chat with.
>>
>>9259252
I expect the entire profile is a joke desu. There's no pictures of her, but there is a picture of a giant shit she supposedly took in a toilet bowl. Plus she claims to have several venereal diseases. I should probably message her based on shitposting abilities alone.
>>
>tfw a cute blonde likes my profile and hers says this
Should I open with "dress up like my waifu and sit on my face?"
>>
>>9259208
why not? stop invalidating me....
>>
>>9259290
yes
>>
File: 4.png (11 KB, 102x112)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>9259299
That's actually already on my profile t b h.
>>
>>9259312
of course it is
>>
File: 1500019991687.jpg (108 KB, 844x773)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>9259293
because you have a gf
>>
>>9259326
you wanna share?
>>
>>9259425
you would share your gf with me?
>>
>>9259434
sure, if you're cute and stuff
>>
File: 1494009936834.png (99 KB, 535x577)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>9259526
nvm
>>
How to make a lesbian cry:
1. Have a gf
2. Tell a lesbian that you have a gf
3. Kiss your gf in front of the lesbian
>>
File: 1452419729367.jpg (44 KB, 489x479)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>9259594
>>
>>9259602
4. Grab the gf's ass in front of the lesbian and make a smug face
>>
File: 1509735230211.jpg (70 KB, 722x733)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>9259613
Stop it, anon.
>>
>tfw you wanna schlick but your hands are too cold
>>
>>9257707
I had the opposite experience with a repressed 40-ish nerd. Worst sex I ever had, and she boasted about how she was a master when it came to kissing...Which was a total disgrace, and I'm being generous here.

Decades in the closet amount to a life lived in hatred and shame for yourself, and the results I got with that milf are no surprise. On the other hand, the girls who want to test their sexuality... You can imagine the "fullfiling" sex they had with their soyboyfriends. They are not worth the effort, unless you are the type who likes sore necks and frustrated orgasms. Cheer up, anon: it won't happen to you again.

I always say this, bisluts: fuck whomever you can, but try "testing" your sexuality when you're 40 ans ugly.
>>
>>9259647
>tfw freezing but did it anyway
Warm them up anonie
>>
I am dating a girl newly but my ex just popped back in my life. Now I am dating both but the new girl might want to make it exclusive or want to commit soon, however ex has reawakened my feelings for her.
I like both but have a few issues with both. On the other hand, I dont want a relationship with my ex again right now.

Any advice?
>>
>>9259783
Exes are exes for a reason, anon
>>
>>9259584
I'm sure you're cute, anon, all lesbians are cute by default.

except bulldykes.
>>
new bread pls, I'm hungry.
>>
>>9259964
bake it, anon
and make it good

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.