[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: riley.jpg (55 KB, 512x512)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Should ftm's be illegal?

Should mtf be mandatory?
>>
>>9252127
all low-t "males" should be put on hormones tbqh
>>
>>9252129
tbhon I wish someone would have put me on hormones sooner
t. low t "male"
>>
>>9252142
tbhon I wish someone would have put me on hormones when I was still in the womb
>>
>>9252127
other way around. FTMs seem to pass much more often
>>
>>9252296
It's funny, because the hormones take better to FtM more often then MtF. It's just FtM have a hard times being manly men it seems.
>>
>>9252127
>tfw nobody will ever put you on hormones just because it's the law
At least that way I wouldn't be failing my family, I'd just be complying with the law.
>>
>>9252129
why not just put them on T instead
>>
>>9252296
This exactly. It’s much harder to lose masculine features (mtf) than it is to gain them (ftm) so it appears.
>>
>>9252127
Only if they're ugly
Only if they can turn out cute(and prefer men).
>>
>>9252296

FTM get incredibly good results from testosterone. Most of them pass really well after a year. Even if they look extremely feminine beforehand, and worst they'll look like a 16 year old boy after testosterone, but still look recognizably a man.

MTF get the short end of the stick with hormones, and whether or not you look good after taking estrogen really depends on how you looked beforehand. If you didn't look feminine pre-transition, you tend to look pretty bad post transition.

However, FTM get the short end of the stick when it comes to surgery. Top surgery is fairly safe unless you have large breasts beforehand, but all of the penis construction surgery looks horrible, has a very high rate of infection, and you're left with pretty much NO sensitivity. Even if you get meto rather than phallo, it's still looks really fake.

MTF surgery is much better, with breast surgery you can have moderately sizes, realistically looking breasts if you're willing to pay a little extra (or giant, fake looking tits if that's what you want). And the neo vaginas look really well, feel very good, and generally functioning pretty well aside from the issue with self-lubrication.
>>
I unironically believe all rapists should be force femmed
>>
>>9254025
>inb4 people rape and plead guilty in order to be force femmed by the state
>>
>>9254025
I have sexual fantasies of this happening and then getting falsely accused in an SJW country and forced to be a girl.
>>
>>9252127
No

Yes

Why even make a thread when the answers are this obvious.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.