[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Italy flag.jpg (1.26 MB, 3200x2133)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
Any pizzafag italian trans people over here?
Seen a thread opened up by an Italian MtF and I wondered how many of us are here

(and suffering thanks to the ONIG protocol)
>>
present
>>
>>9252379
I'm just a cis fag into cis Italian boys
>>
>>9252379
hi
>>
>>9252379
My dad's parents were born in Italy, so I guess I'm half Italian.
>>
>>9252398 >>9252660
are you already on hrt or painfully waiting for the onig waiting period?
or are you part of the diy master race?
>>9252418
that's a nice thing to be desu
>>9252684
yeah I think that'd count
>>
>>9252984
painfully waiting
>>
not italian but right next to you in switzerland. where things are a tiny bit better but still total shit compared to the the rest of europe.
>>
>>9253056
that's exactly where I am right now
they initially told me I had to wait at least a year for HRT, then they cut the time to 7 months which is nice
but still
> turning 20 in a few days
> body still feminine/almost no facial hair because i'm lucky i think
> fearing every single day that i'll masculinize in this waiting months
I actually considered going DIY but I can't afford it/it is illegal here I think/I'm afraid of messing up and fucking killing myself with the wrong doses
>>9253073
how does it work there?
>>
>>9253094
you have to basically let a psychologist confirm that you are crazy for hrt
i also got a letter from the military after my gender change (sterilization is still required). it said that i am free from duty now. reason: retardation. my brain has an "integrity damage over 40%" the paper said. whatevs.
I'm mainly talking about the people here tho. all LGBT get beaten and made fun of pretty often here. almost every trans person doesn't get a job simply over being trans.
people are backwards with many things here, it's not manageable.
that's why I'm leaving this country.
>>
>>9253094
just noticed it's you, I was the same person from last thread when we talked about hrt, ffs and stuff. get your meds!
>>
>tfw no roman bf to re-colonize my english butt
>>
Gay italian.
>>
>>9253114
that sucks, its seems like even more backwards than italy
i'm also thinking about leaving italy as soon as possible, rip
>>9253142
Hi!
>>9253123
oh it's you! hi!
I probably have to wait for the legit way since it is a fucking mess to get diy here
I also talked about diy with my mother yesterday and it's a big nono on her side since she basically fears i'm going to die without medical supervision (and it's not like I can move out right now, I depend on my parents at least until I start college/working next year ;;)
so it's gonna be a painfully slow 6-7 months of just waiting :C
i tried talking with my therapist about getting it sooner but she said it's not possible since she has to "see how am i gonna behave in this months" or stuff like that
i'm stuck waiting like this and it's pretty painful
i'm going to use this months to voicetrain/get laser for the few hairs i have on my face/ipl for my legs tho, at least i can do that :c
>>
>>9253164
I'm headed towards NL. maybe do that aswell.
aa for selfmedding, why don't you try to ship androcur only, and do it behind her back? or what was the problems with that again? if not, heck, I'd even consider sending a letter with the Androcur to you (those dont get scanned, sent a lot of weed from nl to Switzerland this way, same practice like the darknet)
and even if the police would find it, you cant get into trouble because there's no sender info on it. pretty neat actually. offering you this aswell now, I really don't want you to go through the same shit I had to
>>
>>9253219
don't you need to monitor androcur with monthly blood exams just like the rest of hrt?
that's basically the first problem that comes to my mind thinking about it
(doing hrt the legit way is completely free here, blood exams included, private blood exams cost a lot sadly, and i'm currently no-money-whatsoever level of broke rip)
also, how long can you do AAs without taking E? i heard you can get osteoporosis after some time
and btw, the letter method seems pretty cool woah
>>
>>9253285
I can give you all the information on that tomorrow, right now I really need some sleep, sorry. and typing on phone is too much of a hassle for all that
post something I can contact you btw, makes things easier.
>>
>>9253306
no worries, have a good night, and thank you again for everything!!!
btw just up this post tomorrow when you're online and i'll give you a throwaway email so that we can speak directly using that (i'm not confortable in sharing my discord/skype name over here since i'm closeted to basically everyone except family and a close friend right now rip)
>>
>>9253333
you're welcome, and that's perfectly understandable. you'll hear from me tomorrow. good night!
>>
Pizza was invented in America and spaghetti in asia
>>
>>9253638
woke
>>
Anyone near Rome?
>>
>>9253164
Unless your gatekeeping is going to get butt-blasted, you really should self med. QHI is based in Europe so the shipping is probably going to be more than alright (Shengen space and all that jazz). You can start on as low a dose of Cypro as 25mg every other day. I'd say go for E (Estelle Solo absorbed sublingually seems to be the best option before gels, patches or injections). And get B12 supplements if you are on cypro.
>>
>>9252379
Hello, i'm a tranny in Prato, and no I'm not a chink
>>
>>9254879
I was about to ask you that LMFAO
Is it true Prato is THAT full of chinks?

>>9254592
Wouldn't I need blood exams to be sure???
Also nope, gotta wait another 6-7 months with the official route
>>
>>9254762
Sorry I meant to answer you
>>
>>9253333
I'm back. andiamo.
>>
>>9252379
Hello OP!
I thought I was the only italian MtF on this board. Gatekeeping is pain but they promised I would get hormones by january so I'm almost there.
>>
>>9255542
alt.d7-daj8sqj@yopmail.com
write me over here, ci sono :3
>>9255590
that's nice to hear!
how long did they make you wait?
>>
>>9255542
Just wrote you with another mail since yopmail doesn't let me answer to you for some reason
it's a guerrillamail one, tell me if it's working fine
>>
>>9255294
>Is it true Prato is THAT full of chinks
We have one of the largest chinatowns, and yes wherever you go there's gonna be a large percentage of chinks. I live in the suburban area and they've spread here too. My highschool class was half chinks. The younger ones are integrated though.
I used to live in Florence and definitely there weren't as many.
>>
>>9255638
I've been waiting for almost a year :/
But I did change gatekeepers at one point so that probably made me lose some time
>>
>>9255690
that sucks :/
i started counseling in october
told me it would take 12 months but eventually it dropped to 8 since they told me i was an "ideal case" or something like that
i'm 19 right now and waiting like this just sucks... :/
>>9255687
i have a friend who lives in Florence and went there for a few days and he told me that most of the signs are written in both languages, is that true?
>>9255657 >>9255542 >>9255638
just gave you my gmail address btw, tell me if it's working
>>
>>9255699
should be, just go check.
rly gtg for now, bye!
>>
>>9255706
got it, we'll hear back there! ty again! bye!
>>
>>9255699
Yeah, that's true, especially in the city centre and in the town districts with the highest concentration of chinks. But that makes sense cause there's more of them than there are Italians, shops are mostly run by chinks too. In the area of town where I live there aren't signs in two languages but that's cause I'm in the outskirts. That being said, in a 500metres radius there are 5 chink shops even in my area.
I've seen quite a lot of pakis too, but that's a minority.
>>
File: reeee.gif (1.98 MB, 216x150)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>9255699
I'm also 19! I started counselling when I just turned 18 and at this point I hope all gatekeepers will be given the death penalty one day for the suffering they have caused to trans people.
>>
>>9255740
that's interesting to hear desu
i'm in one of the most isolated regions of Italy
we still got some chinks and pakis but not too many of them (they're great people, got some chink friends and they're really nice to me)

>>9255789
i started when I was 19 since I tried repressing until I could aaaaaaaaand I just broke up crying in front of my mom and told her everything after my 19th birthday
If everything goes alright I should be on HRT by July/August, and I'll be 20 by then ;;
>>
Hey, i'm italian too! Abruzzo to be precise. What is about this treadh? I don't get the acronyms
>>
>>9255808
OP here
I'm a Male To Female transgirl currently waiting for Hormone Replacement Therapy
ONIG is the protocol our country uses for trans people
Basically, 6+ months of gatekeeping as default
>>
>>9255803
Yeah I had lots of chink friends during highschool as well. Great LAN party company desu.
Do you live in M O L I S E or another meme region? Since you said isolated.
>>
>>9252684
>Second generation American
Do you even know where Italy is on the map
>>
>>9255815
Yeah, the sanitary system is pretty slow, i waited 5 months for a goddam circumcision
>>
>>9252379
As a cis gay man I really can't imagine how difficult is to be trans here. It must suck so much. Godspeed my fellow queer friends.
>>
>>9255808
Hey im from there too! hi!
>>
>>9255817
Nope, not a meme region like M O L I S E or B A S I L I C A T A , just one of the poorest ones and most backwards ones, which sucks so bad
They don't even mention a gender clinic EXISTS online, I had to get info locally (god bless my medic who is actually informed about all this)

>>9255821
relatable rip

>>9255822
really appreciated, man
>>
>>9255827
Hi!
>>9255830
Why do you want to do the operation?
>>
>>9255822
thanks, this country kinda sucks
>>
>>9255836
No, I mean, I had some other problems and I needed to deal with out shitty healthcare system and it took A LONG TIME just waiting
>>
>>9255815
Idk if you are the one that wants to go to NL but we have the same gatekeeping here waiting list is like 1 year then therapy is 6 months if you go through it fast by being 100% what they wanna see in a transperson. Then you gotta do real life experience for like 3months or so and then they put you on HRT if you are happy living as a girl during that time. So unless you pass in boy mode tough luck.
>>
>>9255843
nope, not me, I plan on going elsewhere (Not NL tho) after I get HRT here in Italy (they didn't ask for RLE in my case, got lucky)
>>
>>9255843
I'm the one who goes to NL, but 1) I'm not from italy 2) I'm basically through transition so no need to get hormones from the vumc, I'll just sign up for regular estrogen therapy for women.
>>
Chinks and pakis? So who is the new Mussolini? You fucking fascist pricks
>>
>>9255830
Well that sucks, in Florence there's a gender clinic at the main hospital and they're pretty well known, and they don't ask for RLE. Among all the shit they're not the shittiest at least. I had their approval for HRT within 3 months but I had some special circumstances. Overall though they're trying to tailor the ONIG protocol to individual cases rather than assblasting you for 6+ months of gatekeeping. Depending on the person it might take less. That's why I say they're not the shittiest around for sure.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (16 KB, 505x431)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>9255874
>>
>>9255818
Yes, wiseass. I'm technically still first generation anyway, because my mom is foreign.

My little sister is somehow complete garbage at geography -- she managed to confuse Africa and Europe once.
>>
>>9255877
here they didn't even mention ONIG desu
they just said "8 months, then I'll give you the okay" or something like that
>>
>>9255903
That's retarded, did they require RLE or other embarrassing crap like that?
>>
>>9255921
Nope, they didn't ask me for that
Just to "start entering in the mindset of what I am doing/start dressing androgynously"
Stuff like that
I'm basically waiting for no reason :c
>>
>>9255925
Just squat for 8 months and get the butt.
>>
>>9255956
not the anon you replied to
but that's what I'm doing! gotta work the butt
>>
>>9255956
I thought about doing that desu lmao
But I was fearing that, since I wasn't on HRT yet, I'd get all muscly in parts I didn't want
(also I don't think my T is that high right now, I have ZERO sex drive and never have to masturbate so wtf)
>>
>>9255968
B-Be my /fit/ gf...
>>
>>9255925
Good luck for your waiting period. I guess blockers aren't a thing there yeah? A plus of that Florence gender clinic is that they do give blockers while you wait for approval if you want. But you have to pay out of your own pockets cause they're not considered necessary for gender dysphoria, so it's a private prescription. How long till you finally get your titty skittles? I would have ordered from QHI already in your position, too bad acquiring roids online isn't as easy. I would have done self medding if it was.
>>
>>9252984
i'm a repressed 15
>>
File: butt.png (396 KB, 875x650)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>9255969
I've been drinking spearmint tea and eating licorice but don't feel like my t is low at all :/ How do you do it? You're so lucky!

Oh and if you do the right exercises that target the glutes properly you'll only make your butt a lot bigger and your thighs slightly bigger. Squats are actually not the best though, google glute bridges and hip thrusts!

>>9255984
sorry, I'm not a lesbian anonette ;_;
>tfw no bf
>>
I'm a tranny and part dago
>>
>>9256040
I'm not a girl though, I'm a boy.
>>
>>9256040
idk, never had any wish to masturbate in my life desu
btw i'm gonna search for those exercises, thanks :3
>>
>>9256036
15 years old?
wow you're young
why are you repressing btw?
>>
>>9255294
>Wouldn't I need blood exams to be sure???
Yes, of course, that'd be the best. But at least you're stopping masculinization. Also the mental effects are pretty nice.
>>
>>9256666
how often would i need them?
what would i need to be checked?
>>9256026
July 2018, rip
they don't even give you blockers here :C
>>
Yall need to move to new zealand holy shit. It blows my mind that tolerant ol' Europe has such archaic treatment practices. Italy I can sort of understand given catholicism but even NL sounds like a whole load of shit.

tl;dr move to NZ
>>
>>9256821
Wish I could lol
visas are a pain in the ass to get ;;
>>
Out of luck gatekeeped euros, fuck their protocol and diy.

>QHI is based in Europe so the shipping is probably going to be more than alright

Sounds nice.
>>
>>9256904
How long does it take for QHI to ship, usually?
>>
>>9256821
I was thinking about leaving Italy. "Tolerant" old europe is horrible for trans people. What are the best countries for being trans? Must be english speaking (or italian speaking) though
>>
>>9258309
For what? Transition? It's town related.

Post transition? Big towns in a small handful of places
>>
File: EdZlPkK.gif (314 KB, 400x285)
314 KB
314 KB GIF
Italian, MtF, 19, starting laser next week (I waxed everything before, but it's time for something more permanent), I am still painfully waiting for HRT and going to insist, if this fails I want to try QHI, any Italian anon that has used it? Also, if someone would like to talk to an Italian (and struggling) MtF I guess I could give a contact.
>>
>>9258587
how can you afford laser? I'd like to do it but I'm poor :/
>>
>>9258587
Have you got a throwaway mail or something? You seem like a nice girl to talk with
I am OP btw, painfully waiting too
>>
File: 1504464220085.jpg (81 KB, 728x546)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Sicily 21 cis gay twink
Anyone lives nearby?

Discor d: anyone#6887
>>
>>9254592
Studying at LUISS rn :)
bi male
>>
>>9259512
>sicily
>twink
MhmmMMM
>>
>>9256626
i live in a mentally closed city, terronia yea
>>
File: 1446646430494.jpg (148 KB, 800x619)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>9259545
>implicando
Sono magrolino e depilato, certo il dna mi fotte sempre
>>
>>9259715
Vediamo allora anon

Captcha: aguglia
>>
File: whwlain.png (1.19 MB, 1516x1076)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>9259409
In short: I am not paying it myself, my family isn't exactly rich but we can afford things, the problem is I am accepted only to an extent and I have support only for laser and whathever I do to a beauty salon, but not for HRT. (But my situation is more complex than this.)
>>9259422
Hi! I made this mail: ThatItalianMtFfromLegbutt@protonmail.com

I hope to hear you soon, OP <:
>>
>>9258309
Most "big cities" in New Zealand. The capital wellington and Dunedin are super accepting for tranners, medical treatment for GD is getting less and less Gate keeping, and it's all pm free, the only thing I pay is $10 NZD every three months for my hrt
>>
>>9260462
That's super nice! What about Canada though? Aren't the people there really accepting and open minded?
>>
>>9259944
just got back home now, gonna write to you right now :3
i'm heyimtheothermtfgirlfromlegbutt@protonmail.com
>>
>>9260594
From what I've read, Canadians are in the same situation than euros. This said, Italy is still the worse, inspite of the feminelli tradition in the north.
The US, being liberalized af, is probably the best place for a protocol-free yet medicalized transition, but it's super expensive.
>>
>>9260893
I responded some minutes ago, OP, just wanted to let you know :3
>>
>>9261437
just answered you! :3
>>
Did any italians actually order from qhi?
How did it go?
>>
>>9264031
i second this question

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.