[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: new-year.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1245)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
Happy New Year 2018 Edition!
Don't choke on the mochi!

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and let anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)
>No chasers

Anthropometric data: http://anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=124

Interesting article: http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm

Previous thread: >>9316468
>>
File: 1479772691218.jpg (54 KB, 600x317)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
going out to look for a nice dress to wear on new year's eve after dying of jealousy seeing my sister's one. i just really hope i can find a dress that doesn't make me look like a drag queen.
>>
>>9349131
I'm honestly not even going to try before a long long time. Maybe never
>>
>>9348224
College and they start in two weeks

>>9348050
hugg

>>9349131
it's as if i wrote this and forgot about it
>>
>>9349207
>>9349352
i ended up finding a cute dress that wasn't too fancy but it at least makes me look like i have a women's body rather than a man's and i can't wait to wear it tomorrow
>>
>>9350972
omg anon i'm so happy for you. seriously.
have fun wearing that dress on new year's eve
>>
Does anyone think "wow I'm stuck to estrogen medication for the rest of my life" and get bummed out sometimes? Like, I like the estrogen but just... I dunno, it makes me dysphoric I guess.
>>
>>9351470
yup
yup
yup
;____;

i think i'll get an orchi at one point, but aside from that i'm too scared of any other surgeries and so i'll be stuck on the meds for the rest of my life
>>
>>9351470
Taking meds every day is tedious for me, especially since I never had to take any meds regularly before. Sometimes I miss my schedule by an hour or so because I'm still not used to it (4 months). It doesn't make me dysphoric though, I know that the alternative is much worse.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (54 KB, 1000x795)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>mfw HRT just turned me into a braphog with tits
>>
File: 1513022904068.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Any good exercises for a flat belly? I limited my calorie intake to 1000-1500 cal/day, but I still can't lose weight. I'm considering starving myself, but I think my problem is that my physical activity is near 0. My stomach has lots of disgusting male fat in it and because of that my body looks rather awful (even though I don't have much problems bone-wise). What do?
>>
>>9351470
>"wow I'm stuck to estrogen medication for the rest of my life"
This thought is a big part of why I don't transition.
>>
>>9351482
just get on injections
much less of a hassle
and it has the benefit of being metal as fuck
>>
>the gross ugly hon and I'm not even 21 yet
Just
>>
>>9351470
If you get SRS or an orchi it's somewhat less stressful because going without hormones for a period of time isn't the end of the world. You don't want to do that long-term but if, say, you went on a trip and forgot your 'mones you don't have to worry about testosterone coming back and ravaging you.
My greatest fear is being blocked from getting estradiol for health reasons. Breast cancer is the big one that would cause problems. Even if you're cured you'd have a hard time getting a prescription, and you'd have to worry about the risks of cancer coming back if you self-medded anyway - assuming there isn't a crackdown in the future on importing meds without a prescription.
>>
>>9351529
Not an option in my country, sadly.
>>
>>9351470
it's like
fuck i hate being bound to these pills forever and i hate taking pills
but on the other hand, if i didn't, my hairline would be fucked and my body hair would be even more fucked, so i think that by choosing this path, i'm a little bit less inclined to commit suicide in the near future as opposed to staying clear of hormones, which would only decrease the amount of time before i did it.
>>
File: Claudette.jpg (46 KB, 705x393)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>9351538
>Breast cancer
"I got the test results back, I definitely have breast cancer"
but srsly, there's like a sub 1% chance of that happening
nothing to worry about
>>
>>9351509
> I'm considering starving myself, but I think my problem is that my physical activity is near 0.
starving is kinda shit, you have to put in effort
I personally tend to vary up how much/what I eat from semi starving to big healthy meals
it's important to do cardio as well as resistance exercise
also contrary to what you may think, doing stomach exercises doesn't burn the belly fat any faster. you just have to exercise a lot in general, drink plenty of water, watch what you're eating as well as the amount
>>
>>9351538
your XY chromosomes lower your breast cancer risk by a lot, so I hear
>>
>>9351542
wait what?
you must be kidding
they don't have any estradiol valerate in your country? not possible, they must have that shit
>>
>>9351552
yeah
it's like 0.1 to 7% in men
and 13-70% in women
it's so varied cause of the dangerous gene mutations
>>
>>9351554
No, we do have shit like progynova, but progynon was taken off the market for some reason. Don't even have Estrofem here, the only alternative to progy are gels, but I never tried them.
>>
>>9351568
woah that sucks anon
anything is better then oral valerate though imo
might be a good idea to check the gels out
>>
>>9351573
Yea, I think I'll check them out, because I don't want to be an estrone girl.
>>
>>9351545
>>9351552
Yes I realize that but doctors will still insist you get a mammogram when you get older. The risk is still not zero. I haven't been confirmed XY either. I almost certainly am but I've never had that tested.
>>
why
am
i
too
tall
for
womens
clothing
FUCK
>>
>>9351652
How tall? Even at 5'10 I have to try for women's tall clothing, only rarely does normal sizing work out. Although somehow all pants fit fine, its like they expect women's legs to be crazy long and their torsos to be short.
>>
>>9351652
I know this feel.
5'8" heighthon here
>>
I never want to have sex with my bf anymore. It's a chore honestly. Ever since I stopped taking my antidepressants and wasn't constantly blueballed (i.e. I can masturbate now) sex seems very boring
>>
>>9351520
Well, testicles may be a more convenient and consistent way of delivering hormones than tablet, the problem being they're the wrong hormones. A few tablets as part of your normal schedule for the rest of your life is worth it to drastically improve your body and mental state.

I just keep mine in the bathroom and take them when I get up in the morning and before I go to sleep; it's simple. Even if you miss doses by accident or whatever, it's still a million times better than never trying to take it in the first place.
>>
File: 1487357460744.png (1.01 MB, 898x536)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Is it normal that I don't really have strong genital dysphoria but still want to get rid of my girlpickle badly?
You might say that wanting to get rid of it is the definition of dysphoria, but it's different. I'm fine with touching it (myself, would never let anyone else do it), I don't have breakdowns whenever I have an erection (though it doesn't happen unless I want to), I'm fine with masturbating, things like that. But on the other hand it's obviously uncomfortable, I hate tucking, I hate that I have to avoid swimwear, I hate that it reminds me of who I am, I hate anal prep. I know having a neovag would be much more suiting, I know I'll never have to be nervous about my genitals, I know that my sex life will improve.
What does that make me?
Serious question.
>>
>>9352281
Dysphoric about your genitals?
>>
>>9352364
But I'm not.
>>
>>9352373
If you say so.
>>
>>9352223
>A few tablets as part of your normal schedule for the rest of your life is worth it to drastically improve your body and mental state.
But what if it doesn't improve my mental state or body and I just harm my liver and transitioning doesn't cure my depression and it just gets worse because now I'm a hon.
>I just keep mine in the bathroom and take them when I get up in the morning and before I go to sleep; it's simple.
I'm very bad at things like that...
>>
>>9352281
Dysphoria varies. Some are very irrational about it and can't stand touching it, some just don't want it and wish a lot that it was gone.
>>
File: 1501039068234.jpg (302 KB, 1899x2687)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
My mom keeps a large photo of me (when I was 12-13 or so) on the wall in her room. I hate seeing it because it reminds me of how cute I used to be and seeing my current testosterone wrecked face makes me want to kms. Why haven't I started sooner, I could have been passable AND pretty. Now I'll be an ugly girl at best.
>>
>>9352427
How can you be more of a hon by looking *more* feminine? "Hon" is a state of mind anyway; it's not the same as just being unpassable. Boymode on HRT if you don't pass consistently, and benefit from the effects and passing the occasional "accidental" passing without having to be out as trans.

Do you think doing nothing and letting yourself grow more and more masculine is going to cure your depression either? It's just going to get worse if you don't treat it.

Liver damage is minimal unless you already put stress on your liver (e.g. preexisting liver condition, heavy drinking). You can also mitigate that risk with certain HRT regimens.

>I'm very bad at things like that...
I'm bad at it too, but if you make it a part of your routine it's a lot easier. It's just integrated into my normal getting ready in the morning/for bed, so I manage it consistently. I still make mistakes occasionally if I have to change the routine, but it's not a big deal and I usually manage to correct it well enough. If you need to, you can cross them off on a calendar or use one of those pill boxes with the days of the week on them, or something like that. You can also do things like carrying a small supply in your bag with you in case you forget to take them before going out or if you might not make it home in time.

But that's besides the point. Being bad at keeping a schedule is a very fragile excuse for not taking HRT. It doesn't change the value of HRT, and you can work around it anyway. It really is an excuse. If trans people are good at anything it's making bad excuses not to transition but convincing themselves anyway out of fear. I know I did that.
>>
>>9352476
>How can you be more of a hon by looking *more* feminine?
Because I'd no longer look cis.

>Boymode on HRT if you don't pass consistently,
Tits plus beard shadow and male voice, no thanks.

>It's just going to get worse if you don't treat it.
I should deal with my depression and I'd need to do that with or without transition.

>I know I did that.
:(
>>
>>9352634
>Because I'd no longer look cis.
Not her, but wtf are you talking about. If you put no effort whatsoever, you'd look like a younger and cuter version of yourself. You won't get "trans" mark on your face or something.
Best case scenario you'd look like a girl.
>Tits plus beard shadow and male voice, no thanks.
Do you even know what boymode means?
>>
>>9352453
Oh, the same. ;_;
>>
>>9352453
Mine keeps a photo of me from high school up and it hurts me to look at it every time I walk into the room ;_;
>>
>>9352696
Luckily I don't visit her room often so at least I don't think about it every day or something.
>>
File: envy.png (51 KB, 795x314)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>tfw sudden urge to girlmode
uh oh
UH OH
IT'S STILL TOO EARLY FOR THIS
>>
>>9352634
Tits take a long time to grow, and can be hidden for a long time, possibly indefinitely. Also most people are really oblivious. I've had people compliment my shirt when I'm not making any attempt to hide them and still not notice. That applies in general. I pass fairly often to the general public, but people who know me don't seem to suspect anything (no weird looks or anything, so it's not just that they're hiding it). I saw my grandmother I haven't seen in a year, after just over a year on HRT, and she just said I look healthier.

Superficial things make a big difference to passing. I seriously passed about twice as much the moment I got an actual (and kind of feminine) haircut rather than having my hair long but not styling it at all. If you have boyish hair and clothes and don't pluck your eyebrows or anything, you'll boymode just fine. And the best part is, you can even push if you want and be pretty overtly feminine and end up passing to strangers (while having plausible deniability because technically all this is acceptable for guys to do; just don't wear anything that couldn't pass as men's clothing), but to the people who know you their preconceptions of you will stop them noticing. They might see the superficial changes, but to notice the differences with your body or to make the jump to you being trans is much harder.

Also, you can do hair removal and voice training even in boymode.

>I should deal with my depression and I'd need to do that with or without transition.
Hmmmm, I wonder what would help your depression largely driven by being male? Of course HRT isn't going to fix everything, but clearly it addresses some of your problems.

>>9352453
I know this feel. I'm sorry.

I take the time to look at it and cry sometimes. It's in that perfect age range where puberty is only just starting. It's like looking at the female version of me from an alternate universe. I was genuinely smiling too.
>>
>>9352792
>tfw I get urge to girlmode
>look in mirror
>problem fixed :)
>>
>>9352818
so what you're proposing is to girlmode in my own time?
or are you talking about your own succesful transition
>>
>>9352822
She brags.
>>
>>9352825
oh. okay.
i'm sorry i'm retarded
>>
>>9352822
>>9352825
No I mean usually looking at myself in the mirror is enough to deter me from trying because I look too masculine, I wasn't bragging. I hate myself.
>>
>>9352846
Damn, sorry.
>>
>>9352804
>>9352634
Your logic here is backwards too. You're saying that you should avoid having tits because you have a male voice and beard shadow, when really you want tits but neither of those. That's achievable. Not taking HRT isn't going to fix them either. That's a bad (and common) excuse.

I know that combination is uncomfortable and disgusting. I've experienced it myself. But honestly, the aversion to it is mostly driven by shame. Technically you want to start fixing everything as soon as possible, not wait until one is finished so you don't have to have [good thing] and [bad thing] at the same time creating contrast (tits and beard shadow/voice in this case). You might as well get an early start on as much as possible.

And as far as that relates to passing rather than just how you feel, again, people are oblivious. I've often passed with beard shadow, or even with a few days of growth in preparation for permanent removal (admittedly not much actual coverage there, even if it's long). That's not to brag about my passing either; people just don't look very hard and go off a few features they see in their first impression, then don't look deeper after that unless they have to. Somewhat feminine face and long hair? No obvious beard? Not in overtly masculine clothing? Probably a girl, have a good day Madam.

Saying "I need to fix my depression before starting HRT" is another bad and stereotypical excuse too. It also doesn't make sense since, you know, your depression is partly caused by things HRT would fix.

>>9352822
Isn't the point that seeing herself kills her ideas that she could successfully girlmode?
>>
>>9352893
>when really you want tits but neither of those. That's achievable.
No it's not.I'll never learn to speak in a female voice, I'll never be rid of hair and even if I did I still wouldn't pass.

>But honestly, the aversion to it is mostly driven by shame.
Yes, I'm ashamed to be seen as trans. If I could take HRT and somehow have everybody think I'm a cis guy or best of all a cis girl then I'd do it.

>people are oblivious. I've often passed with beard shadow, or even with a few days of growth in preparation for permanent removal (admittedly not much actual coverage there, even if it's long).
I don't want to get ma'am'd by store clerks. I want to be stealth.

>It also doesn't make sense since, you know, your depression is partly caused by things HRT would fix.
We don't know that until I fix them without HRT or HRT fails to fix them.
>>
>>9352373
You sound like you are. You don't have to have a breakdown every time you're reminded of the existence of your penis to have genital dysphoria.
>>
>>9352427
Like the other anon said you shouldn't have to worry too much about your liver as long as you aren't doing anything stupid.
Your motivation to take your hrt meds should be fairly high, so even if you're bad about keeping to a schedule you have a strong reason to do better.
Don't expect transitioning to cure depression by itself. It might, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't. Transitioning can make it easier to work on your depression though.
>>9352946
Don't try so hard to make excuses or talk yourself out of it. If you wait it's only going to get harder and the regrets will grow. Don't take an all or nothing attitude. It's a process and you have to take things a step at a time.
>>
>>9352946
>We don't know that until I fix them without HRT or HRT fails to fix them.
You're framing that in a pessimistic way. Sure you can't know what'll happen, and you can't expect to fix things entirely. However, HRT clearly addresses problems you have, and your alternative is to sit around letting those problems get worse and hope they magically get better on their own.

>No it's not.I'll never learn to speak in a female voice
It's hard but you can do it. I've seen people go from "waaaaah I'll never be able to do it" (which is often driven by insecurity over being trans rather than their lack of results, although it can be a long and difficult process) to perfectly passing. You can get a good voice from pretty much any starting point.

>I'll never be rid of hair
If you have dark hair it's just a matter of time and money. If you have light hair then body hair is probably out of the question, since you need electrolysis and that's too slow to use on large areas, but you can at least fix all your facial hair. HRT will also help by making it grow slower, thinner, and lighter.

>even if I did I still wouldn't pass.
You can make yourself more feminine at least. And honestly, I'm inclined not to believe you won't pass since you're being so irrationally defeatist about this, but I can't really say anything. The point is that you always think you'll pass worse than you will, because you have the years of self-hatred and overanalysis of your body interfering. That still doesn't change the fact that it's worth trying, because what else are you going to do?

>I don't want to get ma'am'd by store clerks. I want to be stealth.
You can be stealth if you sometimes pass in boymode; no-one knows you're trans either way. At worst they don't know what gender you are, but that doesn't mean they see you as trans.

> If I could take HRT and somehow have everybody think I'm a cis guy or best of all a cis girl then I'd do it.
That's what HRT in boymode is for.
>>
new year
same sadness because all the women in the home are wearing dresses except me because i'm too cowardly and unpassing
>>
>>9355421
Weird thing, I'm the only woman in my extended family still alive except for an aunt who lives overseas.
>>
Is everyone partying tonight? This thread is getting near the bottom of the board. Happy New Year everyone.
>>
>>9358715
i am partying alone!!!
is good time!!
>>
>>9358883
I'm just watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. I've been watching it since I was a kid if I'm home.
>>
>>9358715
i had a fun night where i turned up in my dress to a party where i thought i had come out months ago to everyone there, but it turns out they thought i was joking when i told them i was a girl. one of the guys went from "you can't change your gender, it's not possible" to "any chance you want to get off with me?" in the space of a few hours. another asked me if i was "gay or transgay", and i still don't really know what he meant by that. cis people say the darndest things desu, it's so cute to see them squirm.

>>9355421
you should definitely buy a dress and wear it by yourself - they are fun to wear and they're usually cut to give you a feminine figure. i also find wearing anything around your neck like a necklace or choker helps get rid of the "man chest" look.
>>
>>9359816
post pic
>>
Post your conetits ITT
>>
File: 1509190989602.jpg (212 KB, 768x1024)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
been on e for awhile now ~ a year and was wondering wither starting on an anti androgen would be worth it, or just going the calcium chloride route? been thinking about getting rid of em since i was about 7 if that helps
>>
>>9359816
>you should definitely buy a dress and wear it by yourself
that's a really good idea, actually!
do you have any tips in terms of what model of dress one should look for? I'm scared of it bringing out my unfortunate male shoulders even more
>>
File: 1496691016402.jpg (54 KB, 357x517)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>tfw starting to get REALLY bothered by my voice
i guess i'll try voice training on my own now lest i stop talking entirely out of self hate
>>
File: nye dress.jpg (1.45 MB, 3024x4032)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>9360258
>do you have any tips in terms of what model of dress one should look for?
i'm not an expert by any means but definitely go out shopping and try any ones you like on, even if it's scary. i heard the following when i was scared and it didn't convince me at that time but i know now that it is true - changing room assistants don't get paid enough to care who is trying on what anyway.

and fit is all about emphasising the parts you like and hiding the stuff you don't. for example, the dress i got for last night had a flare across the chest to mask how small my breasts are, and is fitted close around the waist and hips to emphasise the curves i have there, but say if you don't have hips you can wear a flared dress instead. if you like your legs then a shorter dress can show them off. i know you're concerned about your shoulders but again you can shift focus centrally by wearing a neck accessory.

really though, my process was just find dresses i liked, try them on, cry when they didn't look nice on me, repeat until one did end up looking nice. good luck anon!

>>9359853
i hope you meant a pic of just the dress and not me in it because i hate photos of myself
>>
Ah fuck, how long does it take to grow out hair? My friend has waist-length hair and I'm so envious. But she's also a real girl so when she has lovely long hair it looks good, I guess it might just look creepy af on me. Especially since I'm asian so black hair so I could be the spooky ring ghost. I have shoulder length hair now and I've been growing it out for half a year. Well, trying to grow it out for many years, but only recently moved out of my family home where my mother forcibly cut my hair.
>>
How long after starting HRT should I consider something like FFS? I feel like I know I will never like my stupid fucking clown nose and whatever facial effects HRT has won't change that, but still it seems like it'd be smarter if the surgeon has a better idea of what they're working with, you know?
>>
>>9353336
>liver
I don't want to depend on medication and get the other health risks of HRT.

>Don't expect transitioning to cure depression by itself.
I know. I need to deal with my depression anyway, so why transition if I can feel better without it?

>Don't take an all or nothing attitude. It's a process and you have to take things a step at a time.
If I'm not going to be stealth why take any steps towards being a hon?

>>9354625
>However, HRT clearly addresses problems you have,
My problem is not being a cis girl/stealth trans. HRT won't fix that.

>It's hard but you can do it.
If it's hard I'll fail just like most trannies.

>HRT will also help by making it grow slower, thinner, and lighter.
It won't stop it. Even with thousands in electrolysis I won't be the same as a cis girl.

>You can make yourself more feminine at least.
What's the point in that? I'm sad I'm not more feminine but it's not worth ruining my life and becoming a hon over. My dream is the be a girl, not more feminine.

>because what else are you going to do?
Learn to live with life as I am.

>but that doesn't mean they see you as trans.
Tits and beard shadow.
>>
>>9362245
It's fine to get bony work like brow, nose and jaw immediately. Don't get implants until you have years for HRT to work. Personally the first thing I got done was a nose job from a specialist, right away. I was like, I can be sure about this right now while I am still researching the other stuff, and he only does nose jobs.
>>
>>9362361
Nice nice nice; want to get that done ASAP. Guess now I just need to figure out who's gonna do it. Any recs on how to find a good one or financing tips?
>>
Post conetits ITT
>>
File: 1499388929155.gif (2.6 MB, 500x281)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB GIF
I had very hard time accepting myself. I knew I had dysphoria for years, but I repressed and I thought it could go away. Yada yada, your typical repressor story. I was relatively lucky that I managed to stay feminine enough to possibly pass even after all those years of repression. But the thing is that I never accepted myself as a girl. I simply couldn't. I'm out to my friends and I specifically asked them not to use female pronouns when referring to me, even though they were the ones who wanted to do this. Some tried doing it anyway, but my resistance was fierce and so they backed down. I never could see myself as anything but "a boy on hormones". Sure, I desperately wanted to be a girl, but that didn't matter.
Now things are getting weird now. I'm almost half a year on HRT and sometimes I get weird brief moments where I actually think of myself as a girl, especially since my body became less repulsive. The vast majority of the time I'm normal, but sometimes it just happens for no real reason. What's this? Is this a hon delusion kicking in? I don't want to become someone without any self-awareness.
>>
>>9362695
post yours first
>>
>>9362626
I was considering traveling to a surgeon instead of sticking to my area (which is either in PA or in IN depending on the time of year). I thought it might be good to go to someone who specializes in the FFS stuff specifically, so that as I go on and probably get more work with them after with the rhinoplasty it's all "consistent", but maybe that's not a valid line of thought.
>>
>>9362913
'Girl' is meaningless. Call yourself a girl if it fits you.
>>
>>9362913
I feel the same way and it sucks. I'm usually just content with being a boy on hrt but I have really really brief moment where I think of myself as a girl

This must be estrogen trickery or something
>>
>See nice piece of clothing online
>I want it I want it!
>Think it over
>I'm not the model showing it off, my proportions are significantly worse than hers
>Would probably look terrible on me
>nevermind...

Repeat infinity, I haven't gotten any new clothes in years due to this. My current pants are just about too frayed to be usable soon
>>
UK desu, I can either self med and try and pay for it with some of my student loan/own funds or I can try and come out to my parents and get on their private healthcare

I'm strongly considering the first option but at the end of the day that's probably just because i'm too much of a pussy to come out to my parents. but at the end the day they'll notice eventually when I start to look different so might as well come out at the start right? I feel like my fear is irrational but I just can't its like there's a fucking barrier or something that makes me want to throw up whenever I come close to saying anything and I just change the subject

I'm also scared of maybe not liking being on hormones and transitioning, and if i come out at the start I might fuck my life forever for something I back out on which is why i was considering being on them for like a month or two then coming out and asking them to go private to get me a real prescription, but if I did that my parents would probably go apeshit

really i'm probably just venting cuz idk what the fuck to do really
>>
>>9363713
Trying them for a month or two and then coming out is probably the best idea imo. For me it really cemented the idea that I wanna be on hrt forever and I don't wanna go back to testosterone. It takes ages for the changes from hrt to be noticeable anyway so you shouldn't feel rushed

You could try and go private and get them to share a treatment plan with your gp, I have a friend that did that but I'm not exactly sure how. She paid for a few sessions then her gp took over her treatment and stuff without her having to mess about with the GIC.
>>
>>9363614
just buy some cute baggy clothes
>>
File: 1466005686236.jpg (36 KB, 598x598)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>tfw losing friends because they only liked my repressed self and don't get on with my real self
>>
Anyone else have trouble getting along with bosses? I get along fine with coworkers but most of the time I have problems with bosses and other management types. It's really holding me back and causing problems in my life. I imagine it stems from issues with my parents and with teachers and administrators in school that I'm still dealing with.
>>
File: lisa.png (114 KB, 427x348)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>9366462
>tfw losing friends because once they learned I was on HRT they instantly thought I was a cute passing girl and hit on me excessively so I had to put them down
>>
File: chin3.jpg (15 KB, 270x453)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9348853
>be depressed and repressing
>have a beard that I keep somewhat trimmed
>eventually forget what my chin looks like
>it gets worse over time and I'm not able to repress as well
>starting to accept that I should think about transitioning instead of denying everything before it's too late
>looking around for a pic of something unrelated on my computer
>tfw stumble upon a pic of the last time I was clean shaven
Holy fuck I forgot just how fucking wide and square my chin is. I feel like the fucking crimson chin. Pic is not my chin, but it's similar to mine (the chin is, not the whole face). First I'm 6'1" and now this. There is no hope.
>>
File: wojakhands.png (8 KB, 509x619)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
I'm a girl, and I hope I'm going to die soon.
>>
>>9351652
my gf is 6 ft, it is so hard to find her clothes.
>>
File: 1487203655930.png (168 KB, 458x465)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
Apparently my dysphoria fucks off a bit as long as I'm working on the problem that causes it. Like, I'm not too bothered by my body, because HRT+diet+future weight gain are going to deal with that, hair will be made okay by minoxidil+hrt+future hair transplant, social dysphoria is going to be okay once I pass (I have good chances), and my ribcage bothers me less since I made the decision to do waist training.

So the only thing that is fucking me up right now is genital dysphoria. Holy fucking shit why is SRS so pricey (or cheap/insured and terrible).
>>
Those of you who had to learn makeup without any help from friends, how did you do it?
>>
>>9371081
Youtube tutorials for minimal makeup. Start with easy stuff like applyiny foundation or toner and work your way up from there
>>
>>9371157
Toner isn't makeup though?? I use toner all the time but it's just a skincare product that I use after my cleanser. Or are we thinking of different things?
>>
Is it normal to have some occasional slight tingling in my butt cheeks a few weeks into HRT or am I gonna die?
>>
File: Sit3.gif (90 KB, 300x300)
90 KB
90 KB GIF
How should I measure my shoulders for clothes?
This is killing me. I measured biacromial: ~355 mm; bideltoid: ~ 425 mm. I have no idea if it's correct, and how bad it is.
>>
Just learned that some of my friends, and friends of friends, either "mistook" me for a girl when we first met, or think I'm generally feminine.

Should I be this happy about this? I don't even wear girl stuff in public. Well, I do, but it's just somewhat feminine stuff I can imagine guys wearing. I probably shouldn't take this as such a huge compliment but fuck it.
>>
>>9371286
I've never felt that or heard of that before. Have you been shaving or epilating your butt? The skin changes on hrt might affect the way you react to hair removal.
>>9371615
We need to know your height. I've never seen shoulders factor into clothing sizes unless you're getting something custom made. If you have wide shoulders you might have to wear a top a bit larger than what would otherwise be expected.
>>9371756
Yes it's a good thing. Are you on hrt?
>>9370869
Since there's increased insurance coverage for SRS in the US in the last few years, I'm seeing more surgeons getting into the SRS business. Maybe in a few years a few of the newcomers will stand out from the crowd.
>>9369658
What's wrong and stopping things from being better?
>>
File: M&M blouse measurements.jpg (661 KB, 750x2053)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>9371899
What role does height play in this?
>biacromial ~355 mm; bideltoid: ~ 425 mm
>177.5 cm height
>51.5 kg (underweight)
>81 cm bust; 74 cm underbust
>66 cm waist
>88 cm hip
Notes for all clothes the shoulder width matters, but it can for shirts and blouses.
>>
>>9372137
Using the anthropometric data link in the copypasta, for your height your shoulders are well below the female average for US military women (the source of the data).
I browsed through a bunch of size charts on Amazon. A few have shoulders listed. Shoulder width is based on the distance between the points where sleeves are attached, which roughly corresponds to biacromial width. You look like you would fit size small on that chart.
Overall you're fine. You do not have wide shoulders.
>>
>>9371899
Doesn't insurance often only cover SRS straight after you come out and start claiming other trans coverage like HRT?

So repression or no time to wait and see who stands out.
>>
>>9372387
That's a relief, it actually makes me happier.
But now I wonder why I'm so small, yet so tall. My height clearly is an outlier, compared to the rest of measurements.
>>
>>9372644
I'm not totally sure how it works. It probably varies a lot depending on what state your in and who your insurer is. Surgeons usually want some kind of referral letters from doctors/therapists and want you to be transitioned, so I would hope the paperwork that works for the surgeon would work for the insurance company.
When I started transitioning I ended up having to pay the insurance company back for endo and therapy bills I got related to transition, and I paid for SRS myself. I am getting coverage for my current doctor bills though. Having had SRS helps avoid getting medical necessity questioned.
>>
>>9372684
It's hard to say why you're so small. Is there a chance you have Klinefelter's? Being relatively tall but with a small frame isn't uncommon with that. There might be some other genetic or hormonal anomaly going on too.
>>
>>9372767
That's… That's actually something I cannot answer. I want to get my karyotype, but I found little diseases that would be possible for me. I was more thinking about it, as seeking an excuse for being the way I am.
While I have small frame, otherwise I'm pretty masculine, with horrible hair all over the body. My testosterone was also pretty high before starting HRT. Maybe only my face isn't too masculine.
I would have had to hit a jackpot on multiple diseases, including hirsutism, to be able to have some genetic problem. Which isn't that unlikely, considering I have had testicular cancer, or at least I hope so.
>>
>>9371899
> Are you on hrt?
Yes, but only 4 months, and I met these people before that.

I don't pass though obviously, I just have semi-long hair and a slender lower body, still manface and manshoulders. I guess with clothes on I could be mistaken for a girl at a distance though, at least at first.
>>
>>9372137
You have literally the same height, weight, and bwh as me. That's scary.
>>
>>9372981
Testicular cancer is unusual so something could be up. Shame about the hair though.
I think there might be something up with me, but I'm fairly short, 5'5", shorter than even my mother. Test was low and puberty slow, and I had gyno. I think I might have been sterile too. My balls are long gone but I tried looking at, uh, "samples" under a microscope before starting hrt and I couldn't see a single sperm moving around anywhere. I tried many times. Looking at youtube videos it should have been easy to see something.
>>
>>9373170
>I don't pass though obviously
You seem to be off to a good start at least.
>>
How do you girls deal with dysphoria?
Normally I can cope pretty decently, but now I've been floored by general dysphoria about every part of me for the past three days and I can't get around to anything and can hardly get out of bed
>>
>>9376000
is easier to deal with if you go neet mode and then you never have any pressure or worry about passing because no one can see you
>>
>>9376187
>is easier to deal with if you go neet mode
I was neet for about a year but was forced to go retry college eventually. Being neet I felt much better because I indeed didn't have any pressure or worries about passing.
I'm pretty much a shut-in, anyway and do only boymode when I go outside. being in public and not being one of the girls makes me sad, though. I feel.. wrong.. presenting as male but i really do not have the looks to not be beat up or laughed at when stepping outside in girlmode.
>>
>>9376198
yea, i am almost 1 year hrt
still have not gone girl mode once
just don't have the confidence, and alone i feel like i don't pass well enough to even call it girl mode
maybe see if you can go back to neet mode if you feel it is best for you, i don't know what your situation or desires are
>>
>>9376210
thank you for this, anon
i hope you'll get more confident for your own girl mode soon
>>
File: 1514761430457.jpg (199 KB, 1280x910)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>tfe feel euphoric when the depression stubble is gone
>>
why do they keep deleten threads i post in
arrr matey
>>
File: 1501579561219.png (51 KB, 657x527)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>at laser hair removal
>lady knows im a tranny because i told her 3 months ago and i now have bobs
>>woah, looking good!
>h-heh thanks it's been about a year on hormones now!
>>w-what?

>tfw she was specifically complimentint me about the hair on my back being gone and i screwed it all up with my autism
>>
>>9377596
I hope you're not using Progynova or spiro. They both seem to be bad for boob growth.
>>
>>9377881
progynova + cypro
i hate my endo and i hate being alive
>>
>>9376705
>tfw no matter how close you shave you can still feel the stubble
>>
File: shrugsau.jpg (144 KB, 1171x801)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>9377881
>tfw on progy since its been 3 years and what do I have to lose
>>
>>9377969
indeed
But anyrhing is better than a lot of rough stubble because ur too sad to shave
>>
>>9377881
Will you get better boob growth if you switch to sublingual or patches after you've been on progynova for a while?
>>
>>9377969
I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to fucking shave my chin. I think I'll ask for that first.
>>
>>9377978
So are you unhappy with your boobs? It seems like the boob satisfaction rate with progynova is very low. If they're bad now after three years there might not be much more you can do, but it's better to at least try.
>>9378113
Depends on how long it's been. If it's been three years or more you might not be able to do much. Patches are the safer bet if you're worried. A lot of girls have done well on them, including myself. Sublingual is an improvement though.
>>
>>9378284
I think I'm just maxed out by now.
>Started HRT in 2012 but with no support from friends or family, got scared and cycled E for a few months as buds would come in. Kept stopping because afraid what people would think
>Go full time on E in 2014 because haha dysphoria does not go away
>2 years of 4mg Estrofem
>1 year of 6mg
>Few months run of patches before the skin reaction got to be too much for me to handle
>Now buying progy because I have not noticed any growth for a long time now
>>
>>9378313
OK, once your boobs are done it doesn't hurt to go with the cheap stuff.
>>
>tfw forever a hiplet
>tfw you will never ever pass because your your disgustingly narrow femur will keep you looking narrow and mannish
Kill me.
>>
What’s something low key cute and meaningful I could do for my mtf gf
>>
>>9379732
I feel your pain anon

>No visible difference in width between waist and hips
>Shoulders much wider than waist
a-at least my boobs developed well and aren't cones, shame they're on a rectangle body
>>
>>9379760
th-that's nice anon
I'm pre everything and think I'm just going to medicate with heroin instead of estrogen
>>
>>9367633
>I imagine it stems from issues with my parents and with teachers and administrators in school that I'm still dealing with.
What are the issues?
>>
File: 1514755442566.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
yet another day of not waking up as a cis girl
>>
File: 1511724868352.jpg (16 KB, 300x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
so is progy a shit?
do i get estrofem? im desperate for succesful transition and only see my endo in may
>>
>>9379742
bump
>>
>>9382128
>is progy a shit?
no
>do i get estrofem?
no (yes)

Estradiol hemihydrate is better than valerate, because you can take it buccally. Ask about generics at the pharmacy, not overpriced Estrofem.
>>
>>9382128
i need about twice as much progynova as equivalent estrofem
>>
>>9380307
Don't be silly. Fat distribution around the hips will help a bit alongside the tilt. It's not like there isn't a chance of bone growth.
>>
I feel like I'm ruining my body by being trans. I'm gross and malformed compared to real girls, but ~4 months into hrt I looked like a pretty attractive trap. Maybe I should just detransition into a femboy or whatever.

I've been crying like once a day over missing my chance at getting hip growth.
>>
File: 1346786118855.jpg (173 KB, 910x1024)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>In my flat in just my underwear this morning
>Look out the window
>See body in the reflection
>Instant dysphoria
Fuck. That's the first time I've felt that about my body in particular, I used to have such great confidence and pride in it because of how fem it is, but fuck, I've lost the only thing I thought I liked.
>>
>>9380603
Feeling like I got unfair treatment, unjustified punishment and criticism, feeling blamed for things not my fault, rather than helping when I need it instead adding to my troubles. Overall just a feeling that people in authority have made my life worse rather than better, that they are a huge roadblock.
In school, for example, when I was getting bullied the teachers/administrators did dick all to stop it, and in fact I got disciplined quite often from incidents where I was getting bullied. It gave me a deep sense that authorities are unjust, arbitrary, unfair, and not to be trusted at all.
>>
>>9383130
Why did you get that mistreatment from your teachers and from your parents?
>>
i just don't get all the body hate i see here. there are more important things to worry about than your body. i think you girls need to grow up or at least go to therapy
>>
>>9383837
There are numerous issues with my parents, such as their own personal issues, maybe me being an unplanned child was a factor too. Other than that I think I was oozing trans and that could have caused issues.
>>
>>9383978
I imagine most of the posters here are in therapy now or have been at some point in the past.
>>
>>9383994
But why were authorities like the teachers so bad to you?

How were you oozing trans?
>>
>parent's computer is on its last legs and they plan to replace it soon
>turns out even though they have an external hard drive for backups, the damn thing hasn't been backed up in years
>backups keep having errors when I try so I say fuck it and just manually copy all their pictures and documents over
>get curious
>start looking through the old pictures of me
>tfw it hurt to see "me" and my man body in all those pictures
Repressing isn't working. Is it possible to try out titty skittles for a time to see if I like them without having any permanent changes/damage?
>>
File: 1503303249139.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>9383978
>just bee you are self, therapy will fix you right up xd
ok
>>
>>9384038
I really wish I knew! If I knew I might have been able to get past this. I mean, I was obviously effeminate especially before puberty. I tried to repress it in jr. and sr high but I still had the mannerisms.
Still, it's something I haven't figured out. Also, like I said in the first post, I still have issues with supervisors. I have no problem with coworkers, but I always seem to have difficulty with bosses. I think it's the lingering mistrust that's the problem but I'm not really sure. It's like I'm terrified of anyone in authority. I'm also terrified of being in authority. It's a real problem.
>>
>>9384223
How have you tried getting past it?

What are your issues with supervisors now? Like, what exactly happens?

And why are you terrified of having authority yourself?
>>
>>9372137
Woah are you me? All my measurements are within 1cm of you and I'm 1Kg heavier.
>>
Does that whore Melissa still post here or not?
>>
>>9384116
It is. You can try a lower dose or go AA-only (but not for too long) to see if you feel better.
>>
>>9384257
Like I said before, if I knew exactly what the issue is I'd probably not have so much of a problem right now. It might be that when interacting with supervisors I'm just so scared of them that they see me as unlikable or something. Like I give a bad impression. Maybe once that dynamic gets established it's hard to get out of it. With people on the same level I don't have the same fear.
I've only on very few occasions actually been in charge of anyone. I've never had a supervisory job, it's been more ad hoc. I guess I just don't like being what I'm afraid of. I have a hard time actually supervising. I kind of just want to do things myself and not have to worry about other people. I also don't like adding more worries on top of worrying about what my own boss is thinking. It's stressful having no security and feeling like I could get fired at any time.
>>
>>9384595
Will I still feel better if it turns out my mind is playing tricks and I'm not really trans? I guess I'm just asking if I can hope for any confirmation that this is the right path for me.
>>
>>9384667
Maybe start out in femboy mode with bica+ralox, and maybe a low dose of E, and maybe fina or duta if hair loss is a problem. That's the least likely to cause permanent changes.
>>
>>9384667
It's hard to say, anon. I don't know how you feel now besides that you hate your male body. HRT won't magically make you stop hating it nor will it magically turn you into a girl the next morning. It kinda gave me some feeling of security that allowed me to think about these matters with a clear head and without a constant sense of panic and impending doom. I think you should try it and see what it brings. Most physical changes begin after around a month, so you will have plenty of time to see how you feel.
>>
>>9384773
Thanks anon, though if I do decide to keep going I don't think I'll want to be some flat chested femboy the rest of my life.

>>9384825
Thanks anon. I never thought hrt would be literal magic that would fix all my issues overnight, but it seems like it might help over time.

As far as how I feel, it's complicated. I was typing out a lengthy post venting, but that could go on forever. It might be more helpful if I was answering a question rather than aimlessly rambling about my feelings.
>>
File: 1405982230740.jpg (91 KB, 600x375)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Oh my god.
This is a little weird to just tell people about, but I feel like I have to tell someone:
the masturbation dynamic on hrt is fucking insane. I guess it's basically the same experience most people have; touch self less, more intense orgasm but oh my god I didn't know how far the latter bit could go. I'm still shaking, and I was having like tactile hallucinations or something I wasn't prepared. I dunno, I just needed to get that off of my chest.
>>
>>9385158
How long have you been on hrt for? I was like that for the first month then it just went to normal again but with no morning wood
>>
>tfw bf cheated on me with a cis girl
i just wanna curl up and die, save me /tgg/
>>
>>9385521
*hug*
He sounds like a cunt :(
>>
>>9385521
>implying you even have a BF
nice made up cuck fetish story, buckaroo
>>
>>9385537
Why made up? While anything and everything here could be made up, I've been dumped for a cis girl myself.
>>
>>9385445
Just about beginning my third month now, I guess. I pretty much immediately started masturbating only once per week, not on purpose but just because it didn't feel like a thing to do so much anymore, and that's continued (though this time I think I actually was about two weeks). They had definitely been intense and stuff, but this one was like world-destroying. I'd never felt like that before.
>>
How do you guys do your fucking hair for boymode, because I am currently going the "grow it long and never style it" route and I feel like a fucking idiot. It's down to my nipples, but it's so light that a slight breeze will send it into complete disarray. Forget heavy winds, I literally just walk to wherever I'm going with it plastered on my face or flying out at all angles like an IDIOT because there's just no controlling it. I wear a hat a lot but jesus even that has it like sticking out immediately where the hat stops pinning it down holy fuck i hate this it'd maybe be okay if it was socially acceptable to carry a brush around and comb your hair every 30 seconds but IT ISN'T SO WHY DOESN'T MY HAIR WORK
>>
>>9386080
Well, wait, you're in boymode. Can't you carry a comb in your back pocket that you could whip out when the need arises?
>>
>>9386080
try hairspray?
>>
>>9385537
>implying you even have a BF
i guess youre right, i need to respect myself more
make that ex bf. thanks for the help hun XOXO
>>
>>9386080
Boymoding with girly hair was the best decision in my life. Bangs without shading, hime cut. Find a hairdresser that will do what you tell them to do, not fuck up your hair with their idea of your hairstyle.
I constantly get (mis)gendered female and it feels awesome every time. Learn to not give a damn.
>not carrying a comb at all times with yourself
>>
>>9386386
At work I can tie it back and still look and feel great.
>>
>Army
>trying to transition
I know it's possible now, but Googling just brings up random political stuff that isn't relevant to what I'm looking for.

Does anyone here know the hows of doing this?
>>
>>9386391
Don't you have to see a psych* type to get a gender dysphoria diagnosis first?
>>
Dunno.

I'll probably just go to a civilian doctor, start there, then let my commander and a military doctor know in like 6 months. That way they can't be all "Nahh, I don't think so"
>>
File: 1505136956986.jpg (34 KB, 300x300)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
How do I talk to someone about my feelings irl? I don't know for certain if I am really trans, but I feel so bad and I think I really should talk about my feelings with my best friend (who happens to be trans). I thought these feelings might go away if I kept it all inside and tried not to think about it or distracted myself, but I've just been getting worse as time went on. I haven't talked to her yet because I'm scared of what she would think of me and I don't know how to honestly open up to anybody about anything.

Venting on 4chan only does so much. As nice as you folk are, you will never truly know me. I need someone who knows me to tell me it's all going to be alright. I don't know if there's ever been a time when I needed a hug more than this.
>>
>>9386523
>I thought these feelings might go away if I kept it all inside and tried not to think about it or distracted myself, but I've just been getting worse as time went on.
this is incredibly common desu, and hardly ever works. doesn't mean you're trans, but it does mean you should do something about how you feel, and talking is a great first step. even just venting here means you took a step desu.

>I haven't talked to her yet because I'm scared of what she would think of me
if your friend is trans, she'll understand what you're going through and will be an amazing source of support, you should 100% just even say to her that you're questioning and need a shoulder to cry on more than anything. personally, since coming out as trans, i've had friends privately come out to me with their own stuff (ranging from being gay to having severe mental issues) and the first thing i always mention is despite how patronising me saying it seems, is that talking to someone is incredibly fucking brave, because it really is.

> and I don't know how to honestly open up to anybody about anything.
this would be a problem with someone who was ignorant about trans stuff but as long as you manage to get across that you don't feel entirely comfortable as a guy then i'm sure your friend will be able to pick it up from there. generally, once you get the conversation started, it's much easier than coming out with everything at once in some big elaborate coming out.

>I don't know if there's ever been a time when I needed a hug more than this.
i can confirm that hugs really do help a lot, i wish you the best of luck anon
>>
>>9386391
>>9386432
You know, I remember a story about a person in the army who was repressing actually, they went to a female military doctor of sorts who tried basically forcing them to transition by pulling them out of drills and whatnot. I don't remember the specifics, but it was maybe two months back in /repgen/. I'll try finding it, but I doubt I'll be able to.
>>
>>9386552
Thank you anon. I think I'll try to talk to her next week, but I think I'll start small and gauge her reaction if I tell her that I'm anxious all the time and in all likelihood very depressed. Like I implied, I've never opened up to anyone and I wouldn't want to shock her by going from almost no emotional vulnerability to "I don't think I'm comfortable being a man".
>>
File: 1514755756817.png (373 KB, 587x621)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Would this be the appropriate thread to ask about some weird new feelings I'm having? I dunno what the fuck to call them I just know I'm not trans which is why I'm asking. Sorry if that makes no sense.
>>
>>9386788
I'm about to do some squats and go to bed so I might not reply, but go for it. I'm sure someone can help or at the very least point you in the right direction if there's a better thread based on what your feelings are. Even just typing it out can sometimes help even if nobody replies.
>>
File: 1433059317188.gif (1.12 MB, 720x405)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>9386799
Alright fuck it here I go.
I have no idea what to call this or where to even begin. I'm a 20 year old cis(?) bisexual male and as of recently I have had a fucking burning soul killing desire to be a trap. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I want to be a boy, I want a dick, I only date women even thought I'll have sex with both, but good fucking god I want to look like a girl. I have hated everything about the way I look for my entire life. Back in September, I dyed my hair purple, started wearing it differently, and grew it out. Right now it's the longest it's ever been and I feel so fucking good. I wear much more colorful clothes now. I have never been so happy with an aspect of myself before, but like, I always hated how weak and small I was. I've always wanted to be a big burly /fit/ man but now that I've tried out the opposite side of the spectrum it's totally different. I want to be pretty. This small change feels good and I want more. I don't want to look like a man at all but I still want to be one. I see girl's clothing like dresses and shit and think "God I wish I could pull that off." I want more attractive thighs, hips, ass, and I want all my body hair fucking gone. It sounds stupid when I say it out loud but honestly I think the rise of popularity of traps is what set it off. I never put together the possibility that that shit is an option.
I have no idea what thew fuck is happening to me help. This is the first time I've actually looked at all of these desired changes at once and I feel like I'm gonna cry I have no idea what to do.
>>
File: 1494536262754.png (239 KB, 480x480)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>if you want to be a girl you have to abide by my misogynistic stereotype of what women are!
>no anon, you don't understand - i'm being extremely supportive by telling you that you can't do anything even remotely male anymore and have to do everything even remotely female!
>i don't think you know how hard your transition is on ME!
>>
>>9386559
That actually doesn't sound too unusual. Military doctors can really fuck you if you're not careful
>>
>tfw u sleep over at ur transbian gf and u dream about being cissies and that makes you dysphoric but it's kind of ok since she's there to hug when you wake up
>>
File: 1496270769096.jpg (14 KB, 225x225)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>9386871
h-haha that sounds like my old gatekeeper
>why aren't you wearing a dress and high heels?
>where is your makeup?
>if you were really trans you wouldn't try to hide your body with hoodies because only guys can wear hoodies
>>
>>9387010
RLE is an evil practice.
>>
>>9386835
are you sure you are a man?
>>
>>9351542
country?
>>
>>9386191
I mean the need would arise like every time I went outside. I feel like that is non-typical. I never hear people talk about this, and I feel like it would be a typical problem on here because, you know, long hair. Literally just recombing all the time might be the best solution, though.
>>9386207
Doesn't seem like it would work with my long+straight hairstyle. I don't really know much about hairspray though, so maybe?
>>9386386
I mean I think this is a great idea, I just don't understand how you walk outside if there is any amount of wind.
>>
>>9387119
Bangs are easier to manage with your bare hands.
Being a girl it's okay to carry a pocket mirror and a comb.
I don't suffer from messy hair since I have bangs, which start from the very far top of my head, making the bangs covering forehead denser.
Alternatively get a hair clip or a rubber band and tie your hair.
>>
>>9387165
When I'm working I do like a ponytail thing + hat, and obviously that solves the problem I just hate it.
I am thinking about a new hairstyle, though...I haven't had any cut in like over two years. Is there like a "beginner" transgirl hairstyle? I don't want it to be obvious since I'll already be coming back from this break to my uni with one nail painted and the continued development of my conetits, but something still long but nicer would be cool...
>>
>>9386835
You could be nb or a femboy or whatever the new meme is; a guy who wants to look like a girl but still wants to be called a man and treated like a man.

Do you think HRT would be something youd consider? Would you ever want breasts?
>>
>>9386386
How do you ask for that haircut in boymode? I wanna but I'd be too scared of my hairdresser laughing at me or trying to make it "masculine" or something
>>
>>9386835
If you want to be a trap the only realistic way of doing that is taking HRT. But once you take it for a while it does have permanent effects so you should weigh the pros and the cons of taking it and make a decision. For example (trying to think what a femboy would like and dislike):

Pros:
Have a feminine face
Lose muscle
Female fat distrubtion (bigger butt and thighs and hips, smaller stomach)
Softer skin
More curvy/fat body (unless you keep yourself at low bodyweight)
Don't age like a man (lose head hair, get more body hair, more male bone development)

Cons:
Less sex drive?
Grow boobs?
End up in between male and female/hon mode
Infertility
Have to come out as trans (unless you self-med)
Penis become useless?
Have to take drugs all your life every day of the week
Expensive if you want surgeries
Trans people are hated by pretty much everyone

But yeah try to make your own list and try to make a logical decision. Give it some time though, like a few months maybe before making a final decision. Figuring this stuff out is not easy. But don't wait too long! Not getting on HRT once you know you need it will make you depressed and suicidal (in my own experience).
>>
>>9387270
honestly, you might have to go to a support group or something and ask for trans-friendly hairdressers. i've read way too many stories of people getting their hair ruined while in boy mode
>>
Does falling in love with a passing transgirl makes me bi?
I loved "normal" girls all my life but now i'm fucking confused and disgusted at myself.
I'm a filthy traitor.
>>
File: 4_b-n6.png (365 KB, 575x2025)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
trans "girl"
>>
File: 1509204710619.jpg (22 KB, 293x341)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>9387816
wtf i stopped taking my hormones now XD
>>
>>9387752
Ah yikes ;_;
I dont think there's any support groups near me rip
I've just been asking for the ends trimmed while I grow it because I'm too scared to ask for a style

>>9387816
>age like a man
>when you don't have any male hormones
God that author is an idiot
>>
>>9387816
i dont care ill stay inside and cook and clean for my bf and be his cute catgirl he loves me like i am, even tho ill never pass
>>
>>9387816
This post cured my dysphoria and I suddenly became a 6'4 body builder. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>9387190
>>9387270
First of all, you should know what you want.
What hairstyle would you feel comfortable in? What hairstyles do you like? What do you think you would look good in?
It's your hair, and it needs to be yours.

There's no beginner transgirl hairstyle. But there are things which are very desirable and will help in passing, even if accidental. It's a good thing and nothing to worry about.
The primary requirement is growing long hair. But that's something you should probably be doing before even starting HRT. Longer hair also gives you more options, and it can always can be cut in a second. Growing it longer takes much more time.
So, as to styling and hairstyles.

The first and foremost, bangs. It's a female thing, you don't see men with bangs, it will give you instant bonus to passing.
Side swept hair will reveal your forehead, along with your brows and brow ridge. You don't want that.
The best would be bold, blunt bangs, covering your eyebrows. They can be annoying at first, so it's fine to cut them a little higher, get used to having bangs, and let them grow over the brows.
The important thing, you want to have narrow bangs, with long hair covering sides of your face, including your jaw.
Hime cut like in >>9387165 >>9386389 >>9386386 and >>9370845 are perfect example.
Width of blunt in pic related is also fine, but that of textured ones is a no-no.
The blunt bangs should gently curve at the connection with longer hair, it will help make the face appear rounder.
Your hair will most likely not be too thick and dense, so the hair used in bangs should be taken already from the crown of the head, not just from the front.
A nice thing is that it's a cut you can do yourself. Just don't cut your bangs too short. Start with a narrow section in the middle of your face, so you can start seeing after brushing it all to the front, at the height of your eyes, but below the line of eyebrows. The easiest way to mess up, is to cut them too short, or not straight.

1/3
>>
File: PicMonkey-Collage1.jpg (323 KB, 640x385)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>9387944
Here you can find a guide on how to cut your bangs on your own.
https://www.brit.co/diy-bangs/
You don't need expensive tools, regular (but sharp!) scissors will do, along with hair clips.
You also will not want to texturize your bangs, having them cut straight will work better for covering unwanted elements like your eyebrows.

In pic related you can see other types of bangs. They all are bad, with maybe exception of 7 and 4.
2 and 6 are too short and won't look good, unless your eyebrows are high, but then you wouldn't have to worry about ever having to boymode.
3 and 5 will give you weird looks, which will make your dysphoria worse, and that's something you want to avoid.
8 won't be comfortable to wear, unless you really want to look like a faggy fuckboy.

The other style of bangs that might work are side swept bangs like in the previous post. You can also use them to help your hair straighten, because if you had long hair, and were splitting it in half, you will unavoidably get curtain bangs, leaving you empty spot in the middle. To straighten hair, comb them once to one side, and another to the other side (e.g. every day after waking up, or after washing your hair, while it's still wet).

Other part of your hair, the sides and the back, are much simpler. The only rule is to keep the sides long enough to cover your chin.
The perfect example can be seen here >>9386389 as the rest of the hair is tied in the back.
Back can be as long as you wish, but I bet you will want it to be as long as it can. You can tie it, you can have a ponytail, a braid, or just leave it hanging flat on your back.
Don't be worried about having it cut by up to 5 cm from the ends, you need to take care of your hair, and the split tips should be removed.
Whether you want your hair shaded or not is up to you. I personally like my hair cut straight without shading, closer to the original hime cut.

2/3
>>
File: Which do you pick.jpg (705 KB, 2100x2000)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
>>9387952
Now from the things not to do, the very important one, never wear a hairband holding all your hair back, unless you have perfect hairline, or you will look like this >>9387816 (yikkies).
It will reveal your eyebrows (you should get them done in any case), and possibly show male pattern hairline. It's a thing that women also have, don't worry about not having round hairline. It just helps to hide it.

Pixie cut is a no-no. The hair should cover your jaw from the sides. It would be good if it covered your neck from the back. A shoulder-long hair would be a good pick on the shorter side.

Despite what I have said here, these are not hard rules.
If you are aiming for being a tomboy, by all means consider short cuts like pixie.
Feeling bold? Don't be afraid to show your forehead and eyebrows.

You must feel comfortable and proud in your hair. It will do you no good if you pick a hairstyle you will feel insecure in. But you should get some confidence in yourself, you most likely don't look as bad as you think.
Also don't worry about changing your hairstyle. The first days might be difficult, but you should gain confidence, whether you boymode or not.
If there's anything that can make you feel better, go for it. For me these were glasses. While I didn't really need them much for daily tasks, as they are really weak, they gave me a huge confidence boost, and I think I look better and more girly in them.

So, which hairstyle do you pick?
>>
>Very few MTFs, in my experience, are genuinely attracted to guys. All the ones I've met (in real life, mind you) were only interested in them in the abstract, and had no real history of dating men

how true is this?
>>
>>9387270
>>9387875
Find a hairdresser that does what you ask them to do, not throwing his image of your hairstyle onto you. I think women are better at that, than male hairstylists with too much pride.
You already seem to have a hairdresser, how do you feel about them?
If you lack confidence to ask for a haircut, cut your bangs on your own, just keep them kinda long, and don't go too wide. Then on your next visit you will be able to ask the hairdresser to finish what you started (or "fix" it). Explain to them what you need/want, try to not give in into suggestions.
In my case, the lady said that's not something she does, and asked me if I'm sure that's what I want, before she made the cut. The experience was really great and I got the haircut I wanted. I previously cut my bangs myself, and I think they turned out a little too short, so I only got them straightened and am growing them longer now.
>>
>>9387938

You don't need to become a roided out alpha.
Being comfortable with yourself and coming to terms with the sex you were born as is all that is needed.
Ignore the soyboy memes.
>>
>>9388129
I came to terms with it. I had a long discussion with my penis. We talked about how he felt and how I felt about him. He agreed that he too would feel better as a vagina, because clearly he wasn't going to see any action the way he was, and that's pretty important for a penis, you know. So yeah, my penis is going to become an axewound and both her and I are awaiting with impatience the day it'll happen. And in the meantime I promised not to hurt her too much and keep her clean, because she's after all a part of me.
>>
File: IMG_20180106_203509.jpg (1.49 MB, 1944x2592)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>9388012
Would you recommend getting bangs while I'm still growing the back and sides out? I've basically left my hair for 6 months so I have no idea what to do with it ;_;

A hime cut looks cute though I'd like that eventually
>>
>>9387954
>tfw I have natural bitch curls.
>>
>>9387954
who fujoshi here
>>
>>9388147

Seek help and by help I don't mean some quack who wants to chop your penis off and hand out hormones
>>
>>9388150
You alread have bangs.
You mean trim them shorter than they are?
You don't look like you have a high forehead or a receding hairline so you don't really need bangs to compensate for those things.
I would say don't cut your hair, just let it keep growing and enjoy the fact that you don't need a stereotypically tranny hairstyle (bangs) to look female.
>>
>>9388185
Don't worry, I'm my own quack. :^D
>>
>>9388185
The joke.

>>9388150
Hard to tell, you hair is extremely boyish, you look like a soyboy from the face, too.
You already seem to have side swept bangs anyway. I have no idea how straight blunt bangs would look on you. I'm having hard time finding any relevant pictures, pic related maybe?
I don't think you will pass unless you grow that out.
Also get eyebrows done.

>there are people here who haven't been growing hair for years before coming in terms with their gender and sexuality

>>9388199
>stereotypically tranny hairstyle
Bangs are cute, not a tranny thing. They are stereotypically female, or even feminine, I would say.
Hair swept to sides is too generic.

>>9388185
Your head.
>>
>>9388228
>Soyboy
Stop
>>
>>9388228
what about my face makes me look like a soyboy?

and ive been growing it out for a few months but its just taking forever, idk if i should get bangs cut while its growing though. I know it looks awful right now lol
>>
>>9388373
Soyboy is just the latest in a string of trendy insults people use when they don't have anything intelligent to say.
Using it on a trans board where half the people are on Hormone Replacement Therapy is pointless.
They were trying to call you an effeminate male (duh!) and should have just used the venerable and esteemed "faggot" instead of "soyboy" but maybe that no longer has the edgy cachet that they were seeking.
Your hair always goes through an awkward stage when you are growing it out.
Yours still looks okay, but in another month or so you are going to think it looks even worse and are going to be even more motivated to cut it.
But you shouldn't cut it.
Not even bangs.
Cutting it will just keep you in the awkward stage longer.
Just accept that it is going to take a while to reach the stage you want and you just have to be patient and wait.
There are more important things you can work on than your appearance at this time.
For example your career and/or education.
>>
Hey guys, I don't come around often, but this is the best place to find random crap.

I'm on hormones and doing just fine, but a girlfriend just lost her ability to get them; #Texas. I'm looking for supplements that will help her.
>>
>>9388451
Hey. I don't really know much about getting them in other places, since I just went the therapist to doctor route, but I thought maybe you might want to ask in this thread as well:
>>9379067
since they talk about self-med shit and stuff like that I think.
>>
>>9388292
>>9388373
>>9388393
Nah, I actually meant it as a boy that went through mild puberty, but clearly a boy. Maybe because due to xeno- and phytoestrogens. Hence "soyboy".
A little overweight also, if I see correctly.
He clearly doesn't look like a faggot. Just a boy. Not a man, and not a gender-ambiguous person.
>>9388373
About your face, it looks boyish, as said above.
From the features that are visible, your have squarish jaw, your eyebrows are thick and unkempt.
I don't see Adam's apple either, and now wonder if you are underage b&.
I wonder why you cut your hair at all, and how often. It will only slow the growth, I'm afraid, because you cut whatever gets to grow.
The haircut is also typical for a boy, with slightly long hair, who doesn't take much care of it.

>>9388451
>lost her ability to get them
Without knowing the reason, you can't be helped much.
>supplements that will help
None. Don't use supplements, they will work like placebo, giving negligible effects.
Got to /HRTGen/ and say more about the situation and reasons for losing the ability to get meds.
>>
>>9388503
>Misgendering
Ah I see, you are motherfucker
>>
>>9388503
>he
wow thanks that sure makes me feel a lot better anon
>>
File: 1508526962875.png (135 KB, 225x233)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
*ages like a woman*
>>
>>9388529
>>9388532
Girls don't look like faggots, bakas.
And yeah, I seen a boy, I said he. It's a subconscious thing, and can happen even if you wear a dress. Get used to that if you don't pass.
Not my fault the picture left out nose and eyes, leaving the elements that are most masculine.
There are no girl on the internet. Feel free to treat it as a gender neutral "he", if that makes you feel better.
You can't even imagine how forgiving English is, when some people need to watch their words when talking in first person, to not use wrong gender depending on the situation.
>>
File: 1401207844048.gif (152 KB, 500x516)
152 KB
152 KB GIF
>>9388590
It's good that you have such an obvious posting style that I can just insta-discard your future opinions because god do you sound like a massive loser, feel free to post your ugly manface so we can laugh at you anytime
>>
>>9388572
*ages like a woman who will never go through menopause or breast/uterine cancer*
>>
>>9387036
It's meant to weed out AGPs by forcing them to act like HSTSes, same as gatekeeping by orientation.
>>
File: fat.jpg (125 KB, 500x581)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>9388590
>There are no girl on the internet.
>>
File: agp-hsts.jpg (194 KB, 1001x410)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>9388669
The reason they want to "weed out" AGPs is because AGPs don't benefit from transitioning because they aren't trans, they are fetishists and transitioning just makes them more unhappy because they slowly begin to realize that they will never become the woman they want to be, whereas HSTS do benefit from tranistioning because they are female brains in male bodies and giving them female hormones reduces their dysphoria and makes them happier than they were before even if they don't look exactly female afterwards.
>>
>>9386559
>forcing them to transition by pulling them out of drills and whatnot.
what
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (25 KB, 214x265)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>9388765
>Buying this hard in to meme topologies
Fucking hell, when will this shit die.
>>
File: melk.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>9388828
Found the triggered fetishist
>>
>>9388669
>>9388765
You can leave, you know. r/GC is probably a better place for you.
>>
>>9388803
I couldn't find it, but basically she talked to his commanding officer, and got him pulled out of certain drills and put on more of a 'support' role, and he hated the bitch for it, but she said it was the best.

>>9388831
Your obsession with debunked topologies and theories sounds more fetishistic tbhon.
>fetishism n.
>Excessive attachment or regard
Now be a good girl and take your pills Alice.
>>
>>9388803
Most likely pulled "off the line" and put into the training room. So like, if they were infantry, she was removed from the company that does infantry shit and put in the HQ company pushing papers. Usually you see this happening to fuckups.
>>
File: 14828529536993.jpg (73 KB, 500x500)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I screwed up and offended a person whose company had kept me alive through very shit times. I am a hopeless shitstain of a human being. What should I do now besides trying to drink the guilt away, /tgg/?
>>
>>9389263
Apologize?
>>
>>9387954
>tfw you are too fashionably inept to decide a hairstyle that works well on me
>but also its probably the fear that if I screw it up I have to grow my hair from scratch again and wait 2 years
>>
>>9389263
reach out to them, silly. it's what you'd want them to do, no?
>>
>>9389912
>>9390237
I did and it went okay. Learned quite a bit about them in the process too. Knowing that I've hurt them still stings like a bitch though.
>>
>>9390319
Nice. Let the guilt teach you, but don't let it abuse you.
>>
>>9387954
>>9387952
>>9387944
yeah but getting bangs is scary
once you get them they need to be trimmed pretty much every month or they will get too long and cover the eyes
also if I decide they look horrible on me I'm stuck with them for a long time because they take so long to regrow
>>
>>9390686
I'm pretty terrified of the idea of getting bangs because of this tbhon. It feels like something that I couldn't just brush to the side or play it off in a conversation if it goes horribly wrong and I end up looking like a dude with bangs.
>>
Early in the morning here. -3 F / -19 C. Cold af.
>>
>>9390821
-35 C here
>>
>>9387816
Don't we age better than cis women because we never go through menopause?

Exception, of course, for 90 year old hons on 1 month HRT.
>>
>>9390972
Why would you believe a single word of that hateful tripe.
>>
>>9390972
Yes, stable hormone levels lead to better ageing in general, and don't believe any of that toxic crap in that picture.
>>
>>9391015
>>9390987
Yeah, of course I don't believe it. It's just that one in particular is one I suspected to be false but wasn't entirely sure on.
>>
File: katelyn again.png (204 KB, 609x1428)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
Today in Twitter: It's another "the same identical jokes are automatically acceptable from [out] Trans people and horrible oppression if you're [allegedly] cis, so let's have a tranny humor thread that closeted people aren't allowed to participate in" episode.
>>
>Go to run some errands in the city
>Analysing female haircuts
>Not even the Asian's have bangs
>Saw a nice tomboy with a pixie cut
>Instantly want to die
Maybe I'll just boymode forever and just give up...
>>
How much should I be paying to get my face lasered? It's hard to find cost information. I googled it and it says $400-900 per treatment, but I see a lot of places in my area offering it for a little over $100 per treatment.

If it's legitimately as cheap as the latter I can afford it right now. I have lots of thick facial hair that goes from my cheekbones to the bottom of my neck and I'm tired of having to deal with either beard shadow in cakey makeup (orange color correction doesn't work and just makes me orange)
>>
>>9391493
i payed $75 a session for mine
but it came in a package of 5 sessions offered by the laser place
>>
>>9391493
First of all, check what they are offering and what tools are they using. If it says anything about IPL, you don't want it.
Can't say anything about the price, as I paid $450 for 6 treatments, full beard area, but I live in a country where everything is cheaper.
>>
>>9391204
>let's have a tranny humor thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emSCqDp_-M4
>>
>>9391534
>payed
paid*
>>
fuck living desu
>>
File: 1508305766999.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>tfw endo prescribed me twice as much cypro as she did progy because honestly no one gives a shit about trannies
>>
>>9391633
yes, i always make this mistake
and i usually realize it afterwards, but i'm dumb and always forget and keep fucking it up forever
>>
>>9391742
How much? Like 4-8mg cypro? How do they even dispense that dosage?
>>
>>9391772
Basically, she gave me about a year worth of cypro (50mg each day for a YEAR because fuck livers), but only half a year of progy (2mg pills, I take two each day)
so now I'm fucked
>>
>>9391883
Oh I see, fuck. Your endo does sound pretty retarded tbhon.
>>
>>9391900
I told her I was already selfmedding for a year and was beyond 2mg per day but in my country you can to to any endo by yourself and this one was just an old, dumb lady
Qhi is still a thing, though, and I'm not out of money yet so I'll keep going by myself
>>
What do you do when you meet a trans girl who resents being trans and complains about it all the time and says very anti trans things?
>>
File: it isn't fair.jpg (83 KB, 1109x525)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>9393468
Accept her as the girl she is. Being trans is no fun.
Probably the biggest part of my dysphoria, not being cis, and hating to describe myself as trans. It's so bad to the point I think I will lie about being female with intersex problems.
>>
>>9393606
ok but to the point where she says things like "I'll never be female" and "I wish I was still a guy"
>>
>>9393468
As someone who's the same, not a lot. I feel like I was bullied into being like this by some unforeseen circumstances in the womb that were out of my control and that it was either this or commit suicide; I didn't want to die, that's the main reason I transitioned, fear of dying... It's a shit reason, but it's the only way I could keep living.
>>
>>9391493
use Groupon
~$200 for 6-8 sessions
>>
>>9393645
Oh, well. You can try to comfort her. How, you should know best, each person is different.
>>
>>9390949
>-35 C here
That's cold. -31 C is the worst I've experienced. Car wouldn't start in those conditions ;_;
>>
>>9393725
I've tried but it never sticks, she's got very clear self loathing tendencies thats going to get in the way of anything I say. also I dont even know her that well, shes just a trans girl in my server
>>
>>9393606
>It's so bad to the point I think I will lie about being female with intersex problems.
i already do this and feel extremely guilty each time i do so despite it making my life so much easier.

like people go from assuming it's a choice ("it's weird but whatever makes you happy anon") to feeling intense sympathy ("how dare those doctors make you live as a guy for years!") even those it's basically the same situation (of being raised as a guy whilst being a girl), and you get treated like a cis girl instead of like a guy in makeup, at least by people you're out to.

and the worst part is i've gone hypochondriac style and convinced myself i'm intersex because of various shit like HRT affecting me much quicker than most, not having a sex drive at all as a guy, and other shit, but my endo and my sperm clinic both haven't said anything to me, so i'm assuming i was normal on the hormone and fertility side. but i'm in too deep now and too scared to test if i am intersex in case i'm not. like look, i'm even trying to convince you i'm intersex in this post even though this post is about me lying about it.

i think i'd be totally fine with being trans if it weren't for people who think they're supportive harbouring subconscious biases against trans people and still thinking we are our assigned gender instead of our actual gender desu.
>>
>DIY HRT for a month while I wait for my appointment at the dr's office
>stop taking HRT for 5 days prior so dr can get an accurate blood test (at the advice of hrtgen)

End of the second day, and I've never felt so awful before in my life. How tf am I supposed to survive two more days of this?
>>
>tfw get ecstatic when girlmoding indoors and when my gf calls me my girlname
probably look like an absolute fool being so happy about such minor things but such is the life of the mentally ill
>>
>>9393921
>i already do this and feel extremely guilty each time i do so
guilty why?

describe the different treatment you get further? how does the choice vs sympathy thing play out? what's the cis girl (intersex) treatment different from trans treatment?
>>
>>9393606
what is this image from, because it's really speaking to me
>>
>>9394253
>guilty why?
because i'm very likely not intersex and it's appropriation of their social privilege relative to trans women without enduring the physical disadvantages of being intersex. i guess i shouldn't feel so guilty since i'm trying my best to also educate everyone on intersex issues at the same time so overall i'm helping out, i think.

>describe the different treatment you get further?
i just want to say first that this whole thing is mostly about people who knew me pre-transition. people who only knew me after i started transition treat me like any other girl which is great, but those who knew me before are always going to see me as a guy, because the idea of biological sex being less than entirely immutable is a foreign concept to even supportive friends and family.

>how does the choice vs sympathy thing play out?
basically, when they thought i was 100% male, there's always some part of them that thinks "why couldn't they just stay as a guy", because most cis people don't experience and therefore can never really understand gender dysphoria. when you're intersex, suddenly choosing is alright, because the gender binary is the golden rule of society and people think all intersex people are hermaphrodites that either got their dicks cut off or vaginas sewn up, and so the doctor just made the wrong 50/50 choice at birth.

>what's the cis girl (intersex) treatment different from trans treatment?
girls are way worse than guys for differentiating how they treat trans women from cis women honestly. when you're trans, they can use your name and pronouns but they never stop looking at you weird, you're never really one of the girls. but the moment they learn you were "biologically" a girl the whole time as opposed to "just" being a girl in your brain the whole time, you're truly let into their circles. it's hard to put into words, it's very much a feeling. maybe i'm just paranoid, i don't know.
>>
>tfw ur genital dysphoria comes in waves because you kind of have to accept u have a dick but also sad because it looks wrong
i
hate
being
a
tranny
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: it's no good.png (124 KB, 549x353)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>9394434
I wish I knew. Someone posted it at me, and it threw me in so strong depression, that I finally hatched out of my repression and started transition.

>>9393921
>>9394439
Thank you for sharing that.
I really think (or wish?) I am intersex, in some really unusual way, despite all the unrelated tests I have had saying it's unlikely.
The thing we are having might be Munchausen syndrome, factitious disorder imposed on self, not hypochondria.
I think I will be claiming to be intersex, if someone asks if I'm trans. Maybe one day I will truly believe myself and get out of the severe depression which is caused by uncertainty and doubt.
>>
>>9394434
>>9396264
It's from Gwenpool
>>
>>9396264
>Thank you for sharing that.
you're welcome, venting made me feel better too

>The thing we are having might be Munchausen syndrome
never heard of this before but it does about right

>I think I will be claiming to be intersex, if someone asks if I'm trans.
i mean, once you start treatment and your hormone levels leave cis male ranges, you are technically intersex - you just weren't born that way. and if you do claim you're intersex, going from intersex to female is still technically trans - it's just that you previously lived as a trans male instead of as a cis one. at least these are my rationalisations that mean i'm not lying to myself and others, technically.

>Maybe one day I will truly believe myself and get out of the severe depression which is caused by uncertainty and doubt.
don't worry anon, we can always have each other's backs. if society wasn't so shitty, we wouldn't have to lie and it'd be far easier to find true acceptance in who we are.
>>
>>9394056
How different do you feel stopping her again? Also we're you taking Spiro or Cypro before?
>>
>>9394439
>it's appropriation of their social privilege relative to trans women
but the whole point of privilege is that it's unearned and unfair. why shouldn't you present yourself as someone who gets more?

after all, forgetting intersex, any stealth trans person will have the privileges of their new sex and lose the ones of their old sex. it's just getting to choose which set you have. that's not appropriating the sex you're transitioning to, because it's not theirs for you to take, it's just what society has unfairly given them.

>this whole thing is mostly about people who knew me pre-transition.
because you're stealth/passing?

>when you're intersex, suddenly choosing is alright, because the gender binary is the golden rule of society
that's really unfair. what right do they have to think a trans person should stick with their sex while giving intersex people a free choice?

>but the moment they learn you were "biologically" a girl the whole time as opposed to "just" being a girl in your brain the whole time, you're truly let into their circles. it's hard to put into words, it's very much a feeling.
i believe you. can you describe how they treat you weird if you're trans and how they let you in when they think you're "biologically" a girl?

since these are people who knew you when you presented male, how did they treat you then, compared to thinking you're trans and thinking you're intersex?

girls are worse for differentiating but guys still do it some? what do guys do?
>>
>>9397163
>but the whole point of privilege is that it's unearned and unfair. why shouldn't you present yourself as someone who gets more?
because people who are actually intersex have to deal with the disadvantages that aren't essential to the social role, like being infertile, not having binary sexual characteristics for their whole life, etc. whereas i don't. it feels like a form of blackface. and as for me receiving female privilege, i actually am a woman, so it makes sense that i get that. it's a shame that cisnormativity means there will always be a level of discrimination against non-passing trans people though

>because you're stealth/passing?
except to people who knew me beforehand apparently

>what right do they have to think a trans person should stick with their sex while giving intersex people a free choice?
because the zeitgeist is that your sex can't be changed except if you never had a "real" (read: binary) sex in the first place. with more trans and intersex awareness around hopefully this changes soon.

>can you describe how they treat you weird if you're trans
"-complete silence about any female biology-"
"are you sure you want to use the woman's bathroom anon?"
"you know girls can wear jeans and t-shirts too, right anon?"

>how they let you in when they think you're "biologically" a girl?
"uhhh anon, i had the worst period the other day, let me tell you all about it"
"i need the bathroom, come with me anon"
"that outfit looks so cute on you anon!"

like i still make it clear that i have a dick but since a doctor said i'm a girl outside the brain too everything suddenly becomes okay

>how did they treat you when you presented male
i was treated just like any other guy as i was an expert repressor

>what do guys do?
it's more just in the way of keeping me in the lad/bro culture, so it's more that they don't change how they treat me at all compared to when i presented male, rather than changing to a "woman but not quite woman" approach
>>
>>9397516
>because people who are actually intersex have to deal with the disadvantages that aren't essential to the social role,
so? lots of people have natural disadvantages to how they are, like all disabilities, mental disorders, etc. plus being trans. and some of those people get privileges like intersex people getting to choose their gender when trans people can't so much. it's not blackface to want a privilege that would help you. intersex people shouldn't get treatment that's denied trans people. but they do because society hates trannies, so why shouldn't we avoid that hate by telling them not to hate us by saying we're intersex?

>and as for me receiving female privilege, i actually am a woman, so it makes sense that i get that.
no, female privilege is really cis female privilege. otherwise you wouldn't need to say you're intersex to get it. intersex people have the privilege of being given cis female privilege. trans women don't, otherwise saying you're intersex wouldn't change anything.

but cis female and intersex privilege is unfair on everybody else especially trans women since we are women like you said. but it doesn't matter if you're cis or trans or intersex, privilege is unearned and unfair. nobody's entitled to it, not you because you're trans but need to say you're intersex to get it, not cis women who get it automatically. so why shouldn't you say whatever you need to to count as cis/intersex? it's only lying becuase other people treat you unfairly if you don't by privileging others over you.

>with more trans and intersex awareness around hopefully this changes soon.
what if it changes the wrong way and just stops people confusing the two and letting you get away with saying you're intersex? or even stops actual intersex from birth people choosing their gender.
>>
>>9397516
>but since a doctor said i'm a girl outside the brain too everything suddenly becomes okay
unfair. i wouldn't rationalized that i'm not lying like you >>9396966 i'd just say if they're going to be that unfair they don't deserve not being misled.

>i was treated just like any other guy as i was an expert repressor
it still seems so weird to me that they'd be fine with the switch if you pull being intersex out of nowhere on them but still have issues with you being trans. like, what do they think trans is?

>so it's more that they don't change how they treat me at all compared to when i presented male, rather than changing to a "woman but not quite woman" approach
huh. do you mind that? it doesn't sound as bad as the thing girls do from your examples. does saying you're intersex still make them switch to treating you as a woman?
>>
Today in Twitter...

You'd think Zinnia would get along better with the islamophobic trolls that always hang out in her mentions considering what we've just learned about her past.

(No screenshot today but check AliceAvizandum's timeline for the details)
>>
>>9397856
I'm out of the loop on that.
what do we know about her past?
>>
>>9397876
She used to be a super edgy YouTube atheism shitposter, drew (on a cookie which she then ate) a caricature of Muhammad, talked various other shit, said she would cut a hole in a Koran and fuck it, etc.

When Alice brought it up she accused her of a "harassment campaign".
>>
Sorry for shitting up this thread with Twitter drama, it just makes me feel better about myself that they're also terrible people.
>>
>>9397816
>>9397819
>why shouldn't we avoid that hate by telling them not to hate us by saying we're intersex?
i guess you're right. it's pretty silly to feel guilty about something that doesn't affect anything apart from making my life slightly easier

>no, female privilege is really cis female privilege.
shitty but true, yeah. i think the whole privilege thing is how i've tried to figure out why i feel guilty over pretending i'm intersex. thanks for convincing me that i shouldn't feel so bad. and hey, maybe i am actually intersex? we'll never know

>what if it changes the wrong way and just stops people confusing the two and letting you get away with saying you're intersex? or even stops actual intersex from birth people choosing their gender.
i'm just gonna keep working on educating people around me on these issues because both trans and intersex people are pretty rare so i feel a sense of reponsibility to make things better for my trans and intersex siblings

>it still seems so weird to me that they'd be fine with the switch if you pull being intersex out of nowhere
i told everyone that many people can go through their whole life without knowing they're intersex as it's an arbitrary classification on a sexual spectrum rather than biological truth, and that that would have been the case for me if i weren't trans. basically i think it's that intersex people have no media representation at all so they'll believe anything you tell them whereas people see caitlyn jenner on the tv and suddenly know more about being trans than trans people. it's why we need the right kind of representation in media

>do you mind that? does saying you're intersex still make them switch to treating you as a woman?
not really actually, and me saying i'm intersex didn't change their behaviour either really. that's just one friend group though, every almost every other guy who knew me pre-transition went straight to treating me like any other girl without me saying i'm intersex though
>>
I WANNA BE A GIRL AAAAAAAAAAA
WHY CAN'T I BE CUTE ILL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE A BOY FOREVER FUCK THIS
>>
>>9397931
Basically this uwu
>>
>>9397976
I feel like I might be sorta passable if dumb egg me didn't shave my head to repress ;_;
>>
>>9398034
hugg anon

is your hair your main concern? how long ago did you shave it?
i know someone who shaved her hair too but it's coming along nicely and slowly but surely the hair will get longer and girlier
maybe, if it's quite very short, you could try hiding it with hats or beanies

it's good of you that you have the feeling you'd sort of pass with long hair, that's a good attitude to have even though the hair's not there yet atm

I hope you'll feel a bit better soon
>>
>>9398090
Yeah that's my main concern really, everything else seems so manly that hair and voice are the only things I can fix about myself

It's been like 5 months now but it still looks like boy hair 10000%
It only just covers my ears :(

I'm not sure if I'd pass with long hair but I'm holding up hope that maybe when it's longer and hrt works some magic I might have a chance. If not it's probably suicide or something desu
>>
Can I become an actress as a tranny.
>>
>>9397819
different anon here
>like, what do they think trans is?
Probably a "mental illness" that causes us to become weird larpers. It's like we'll be forced to go through expensive and medically unnecessary brain scans and genetic tests in hopes of finding something that will convince people we're not just making this up.
>>
>>9398148
I see. Well, I guess that hair is pretty important in your overall look

maybe you can look up short hairstyles for women and see how they wear it? when my hair was still growing i used to straighten it and wear it in a sort of butch-y way and that kind of worked sometimes

hugg
I know those last feels
sorry to sound like a cliche anime girl, but holding up hope is very important. hrt sometimes does indeed do wonderful things and i'm sure it will help you.
personally it hasn't done much for me after a year aside from muscle loss and better skin, but hey for some people the changes are immediately massive
>>
>>9398192
Thanks got the kind for words! I'm coming up on 3 months hrt in a few days and it still feels like magic, even the muscle loss feels amazing.

I don't really think there's much I can do with my hair until it gets a little longer really, I'd try and get it styled but I think it'll just make me wait longer until it gets to a length I'm happy with.

If having longer hair and hrt doesn't make me passable then idk what else would. My face looks pretty masculine but idk why so I wouldn't even know if ffs would fix it. I'll just have to try and keep up hope!
huggg
>>
File: Candis_Cayne_2009.jpg (236 KB, 576x864)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>9398168
Sure, why not?
>>
>>9398235
yeah my face looks masculine too but I can't explain why! I don't have a big brow bone or chin
but when I look at myself at the mirror I just see manface and want to cry...
>>
How aware are people of the transgender flag? I'm not usually into "buttons" or whatever, but I was looking around at local trans stuff and this one group had buttons that come with donations and I really liked the pic related one. I'm not out or anything, though, so I'm worried putting it on my bag will do it for me. Any thoughts?
>>
>>9398598
You will be out to people interested in this stuff. Problem is interested people aren't necessarily supportive.
>>
>>9398598
stealth is a gift, cherish it
>>
>>9398608
>>9398613
I should clarify that I'm still babytrans and boymode it.
I was hoping people would maybe just think I'm an ally.
>>
>>9398625
Honestly, do what you want. I'm a bit scared about all this stuff but I came out pretty publicly (in a safe space, but still, a public one) because I'm starting to feel frustrated about having to lie about this shit. And I'm in the same situation as you, babytrans+boymode.
>>
>>9398635
>I'm starting to feel frustrated about having to lie about this shit
Yeah, that's how I feel. Part of the reason I was considering the button is that it might give my friends like the idea without me having to do an actual "coming out" thing. I hate having a lot of attention on me, and I hate even more having to deal with big serious "guys, I need to tell you something..." conversations. So I'm thinking maybe I just move towards it really slowly with hints like this and I can avoid all that stuff.
But also because I think it's a great button and I don't like the idea that I'd restrict myself from having something I like based on what other people think.
>>
>>9348853
There's an FtM in my criminal justice course. He's pretty fucking chill.
>>
>>9398652
If you're hoping to come out via button, prepare for disappointment when nobody even notices it. I've already posted here in the past how I managed to meet up with my friends in women's clothing, correct them on my new name and pronouns when they used my old ones, and they still didn't notice or ask if I was trans. Good luck regardless anon, it is a nice badge and I'm considering getting one similar.
>>
>>9398699
Yeah, hehe, I don't think the plan is to come out via button; I just meant it would be one thing of many that would ease them into the idea so that the response to any actual "coming out" I have to do is closer to "yeah, that makes sense" or "we kind of figured" or something than surprise.
> I've already posted here in the past how I managed to meet up with my friends in women's clothing, correct them on my new name and pronouns when they used my old ones, and they still didn't notice or ask if I was trans.
Ooooh, yes, I remember that. I guess a lot of people aren't really that conscious of it as a thing, you know?
>Good luck regardless anon
Thank you! I think I'm gonna just go for it; I thought of a nice place to put it on my bag already.
>>
>>9398652
Well, I came out to two old friends about how I am on HRT and y'know, the whole being trans and all. I didn't want to come out to most of my old friends until I actually had to, but then those two said that they had been concerned about me for years, and that coming out would assuage my group of friends' worries about me (I was severely depressed and suicidal, even if I managed to mostly hide this from everybody). And, you know, I care about my friends, so I came out to most of them. Just one or two more and I'll be done I think. I'm lucky in that so far, they're all cool with it.
>>
>Look up intersex conditions because of the talk
>Find Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
Oh god, what the fuck is this shit.

>Male XS clothes never fit me properly even at 23 despite being 5'8 with ~20 BMI
>My sperm was always clear and as a result I was infertile
>Had A-cup gyno pre-HRT despite never going above 22 BMI
>My fat always went to my thighs and butt, as a result I've always had a 0.7 WHR
>Girls were weirded out when I got naked because I looked like a girl below the neck
>My doctor said I had 'abnormal hips for a male' when I went to get them x-rayed a few years back
>Always had an abnormally high pitched voice all my life that I was bullied for
>The best beard I could ever grow was a shit moustache and some stuff under my chin, most of it didn't even go terminal until ~21
>Never had body hair above the pubic area despite my brother and father both being hairy bears, what little did grow was vellus
>Always had pale soft skin like my mother
>Always had comments my entire life about how 'extremely effeminate' I was or that I had women's hands and legs and shit
What the fuck, I thought I just had an exceptionally mild puberty or that I had just got more of my mother's genetics or something as I never looked like my father or brother. I don't want this shit as well as the tranny crap because it might apparently lead to some neurodegenerative stuff at old age. I feel so conflicted, I thought I was just infertile because of some other fuck up, but this? Now I feel even weirder about myself. On the one hand I feel better about my body likely as a direct result of this shit, but on the other hand I can't help but feel it might be the reason I'm a tranny in the first place. I feel like I shouldn't complain, but still, what the fuck.

I can't even get it fucking tested because I've been on HRT for a month so my levels are fucked by now and won't go back to normal, the only way to test it is to throw a few grand at an AR gene sequencing test...
>>
>>9398699
How did they not notice you were trans if you were wearing women's clothing and ask them to use female pronouns? Are they blind and deaf wtf
>>
>>9398772
>Funny joke bro
>u r gr8 dude alice

She was probably just wearing jeans or something not isn't obviously female if you're not looking for it.
>>
>>9398799
But if you're correcting your name and pronouns? I dunno it just seems absurd to me how could that even happen
>>
>>9398772
>>9398824
I found out later on that it was a mix of some thinking I was playing an elaborate joke on them and they just decided to play along that I was a girl now, some not hearing about trans people before ever, and some just were too drunk to care. I have explicitly come out since and the guys who thought I was joking actually apologised for being ignorant, which was so unnecessary, it was simply adorable. Everyone's trying their best to be supportive now, and the ones who didn't know what transgender was now are informed.

>>9398799
I was wearing jeans but I also had a top that barely concealed my bra and it wasn't something a guy would wear. Guys also generally don't get pixie cuts either. But yeah, I guess otherwise I wasn't super femme that night.
>>
>>9398873
Noiceeee.
>>
>>9398873
Do cis guys actually joke about this stuff?

Actually the answer is yes they do. I came out and people started laughing so I didn't force the issue. It's great because they even helped me pick my name.
>>
>>9398873
Aww that's a shame . At least they sound really supportive now though!
>>
File: c4f2676.jpg (36 KB, 460x414)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
okay so questions about voice training because i'm kinda just starting after doing it every once in a while or on and off for a little bit

when i raise my larynx and pull it back my throat gets sore after a while, i'm assuming this is because i still need to build up the muscles? and my throat looks like it's tightened and looks kinda weird

how long should i practice building my larynx muscles before i start actually practicing the voice? i never had any trouble moving and controlling my larynx, i was able to move it freely the first day i started but just had trouble holding it in place, now i can do it for 5+mins without stopping but it starts to get really sore at that point, not painful, but sore like you just did a really hard workout with it

sorry for the terrible formatting lol
>>
>>9398769
You lucky bastard.
>she haven't got a comprehensive blood test before starting HRT
>>
File: Why.jpg (48 KB, 254x482)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>9399032
/lgbt/ convinced me I was about to go through a 'second puberty' because the first was so weak; so I did what any rational person would do, I panicked and started self-medding without a blood test. I should really get one soon...
>>
>>9398769
Thats some lucky as fuck genetics anon, cherish your opportunity at least
>>
I (MTF) have a higher than average guy voice, could this be because I was on blockers at 17.5? or is it just a coincident?
I also sang in choirs when I was 10-13, I feel like I have an atypical vocal range.
>>
>>9398769
plz post pictures of feminine body so I can be jelious
>>
>>9399159
It's conflicted, like I said. I was bullied for years because I didn't look like I went through puberty like all the other boys, so I still feel shit about it, even though I'm trans and like my body as a result.

>>9399174
Could be training for choir, who knows. I remember having sex with my boyfriend at 20 thinking nobody was in the house, then I got a weird talk with my housemate in the morning asking "Did you shag a girl last night? I thought you had a boyfriend." Dunno how he didn't put two and two together, but he was a bit dense. People typically assume I'm female on the phone unless I put on my 'depressed as fuck' monotone voice, then it usually comes across as male. Doesn't help them that I have a unisex name.

>>9399184
No, /mtfg/ found my fucking pictures once and called me an intersex freak because they're cunts.
>>
>>9399248
You must look amazing then for mtfg to actually insult you based on it, good work
>>
>>9399248

what sucks is that despite the fact you're the ideal transitioner you will only compare yourself to cis girls. Try to be happy with who you are, you're not a freak, I'm certain you're beautiful.

I like, *slightly* empathise because I'm an earlyish transitioner, so a lot of older trans people are jelious of me. but I can only hate myself. Hope you're different.

I wanted to see your body to see if you were cis teir desu though, I strongly suspect you are :)
>>
>>9399291
It's not that I compare myself to cis girls because I've had female friends who told me they wished they had half as good a waist as mine, it's that I still have a fuck ton of hang-ups from being bullied about all the little things when I was younger so I still have lingering insecurities. I got rid of most of them by being a cute femboy and being showered with adoration by my ex, but they're still there sometimes.
>>
>>9399332
Why did you and your ex break up?
>>
>>9399362
This is going to sound insane and count on me for finding the one boyfriend like this out of a million, but I get the feeling he broke up with me after a few months because he was actually trans and I set off his dysphoria too much after a while because in the later stages of the relationship he would sometimes break down when I'd walk around in my undies and when I asked him what was wrong he would say "It's nothing, I just need a minute", and after a few times he broke up with me saying "It's not you, it's me, I'm sorry". He always indulged in my AGP fetishes at the time, treating me like a girl, etc, and a few times he admitted he wanted me to do the same sort of thing to him as well, which was fine because he was quite fem too, but yeah, he was a mess socially and emotionally when I met him, but I like helping people so I slowly helped him get over a lot of things and maybe that got to him as well? Idk, I just get the feeling that cute boy with snake bite piercings is on skittles now, but I can't say because he cut off all contact with me and lived a city over.
>>
>>9387010
Just always wear that to your appointment and wear whatever you want outside
>>
Having anorexia unironcially keeps me thin, and I balance it well but it sucks too. I'm not pro anorexia just anti shit diet and over consumption and fat.
>>
>>9397902
>it's pretty silly to feel guilty about something that doesn't affect anything apart from making my life slightly easier
even if it meant less privilege for others, the definition of privilege is that they're no more entitled to it than you.

>i think the whole privilege thing is how i've tried to figure out why i feel guilty over pretending i'm intersex.
what do you mean?

>thanks for convincing me that i shouldn't feel so bad.
yeah!

>so i feel a sense of reponsibility to make things better for my trans and intersex siblings
i understand. and like you said you are technically intersex now whether or not you were before hrt.

>as it's an arbitrary classification on a sexual spectrum rather than biological truth,
lol, you literally call intersex arbitrary and they still privilege it above trans. that's tragically funny.

>every almost every other guy who knew me pre-transition went straight to treating me like any other girl without me saying i'm intersex though
nice! how come guys are accepting that way and girls not?

would you have minded if girls had kept treating you like they did as a boy, instead of the almost a woman but not properly thing?

>>9398181
but if they thought it was a mental illness why would they respect pronouns and things?
>>
>>9387399
Bical = working sex drive and dick and same effect as cyproterone (different root mechanism, bical blocks receptions from bond with t, and cypro I beleive shut down production of T? Some shit like that. Makes blood test tough cuz t spikes) working dick too. I fuck girls like a dike hard.

The rest of that stuff isn't even true. Injections one a week or one every 2, but I do every week or every 6 days sometimes idk. 5 was too much. It does suck a lot. A lot. Yeah you lose muscle...

Most people don't think about trans.
>>
>>9399718
i wish i was back on bicalutamide
i'm on a way too heavy dose of cypro and i feel like shit and i'm terrified of my dick dying
>>
>>9399944
How much Cypro? Isn't Cypro better than bica?
>>
New thread:

>>9400009
>>9400009
>>9400009

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.