[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Poverty
>Worse health (physical and mental)
>More likely to have been abused

Did bisexuals (esp bisexual women) get the short end of the stick?? Is this our punishment??? Why?
>>
It sucks wow can't we get a break for once? And we are the majority of LGBT but we are constantly sidelined for LG (especially G).
>>
B should be first then GLT. BGLT
>>
>>9372239
I desire to erase gay men. but only so that our movement will be a sandwich
>>
File: bipride.png (3 KB, 492x875)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>9372101
This needs to stop. Why is the LGBT community arguing about who has it worse? We should all be fighting for eachother
>>
Bisexual men are the most discriminated against, bisexual women are treated like queens, fucking cunts I hate them so much I want them to suffer but I was just banned for 3 days for posting a pic of a corpse fuck. Cunts.
>>
>>9372239
Drop the G and make an actual sandwich tbhon.
>>
>>9372467

BS bisexual women are treated like queens, explain why we have the highest rates of poverty, bad mental health, and being abused. So why. Why. How do I get treated like a Queen, ever? Why do you think bisexuals are much less likely to be out? Shouldn't bisexual girls be lining up to come out so they can get treated like queens?

Nope, bisexual girls get treated like sluts by het men, and evil faking traitors by lesbians.

>>9372455
I am just curious why bisexuals always get janked around and bullied.
>>
>>9372455
cause there is very little in common between these groups, the 'community' is forced
>>
>>9372101
>>9372101
If that chart differentiated between bi men and bi women I bet the vast majority of that open 28% are women. Bi men are hopeless pussy closet cases which is why it’s in everybody’s best interest to not deal with them.
>>
>>9372483

Bisexual men are hated, bisexual girls are just fucking whores, sluts, attention whores and shit fart vomit cunts and tumblr femishits, you fucking bitches.
>>
>>9372483
whats the source on that?
also most 'bisexual' women become that as result of male abuse so there is your correlation

and bi never have to come out cause they can just date whoever and avoid any stigma and then end in comfy socially acceptable and fertile hetero-pairing
wow so oppressed
>>
>>9372495
>says bisexual men are hated
>saves all his hate for bisexual women

thanks for proving my point.

>>9372486
Vast majority of all bisexuals are women so it wouldn't be surprising if thats true for the open bisexuals too.
>>
File: map-bi-poverty.jpg (69 KB, 600x496)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>9372518
>whats the source on that?
See >>9372121, see >>9372527

https://www.glaad.org/blog/top-10-health-concerns-bisexuals-and-other-things-you-need-know-week
for health (higher rates of STI, mental illness, heart disease, cancer risks, tobacco use vs. straight or LG)

>and bi never have to come out cause they can just date whoever and avoid any stigma
What stigma??? I thought you said bisexual girls get treated like Queens?? That's not a stigma! If anything all bisexuals should come out so we can get our crown and castle (yeah RIGHT). Oh wait instead bisexual girls are treated as sluts and our sexuality is belittled.
>>
>>9372101
Dehumanised by both straight and LG(B?)T people as being a legitimate member of either.
>>
>>9372527

Women LIE about "domestic violence" and when they don't lie they've deserved it.
>>
File: derp derp.png (125 KB, 215x377)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>Get called a slut, attention whore, faker
>Get beaten and raped
>Face actual poverty
>Face worse mental and physical health and much less access to health insurance
>Denied access to LG-dominated spaces (especially if you are in a relationship with a man like most bisexual women)

Wow! I feel like a real queen!!!!! Like a fairy tale!
>>
File: Bi.jpg (66 KB, 564x398)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Hey since bisexual women are queens how about you retards stop beating, raping and stalking us??? And calling us sluts all the time? THANKS
>>
>>9372483
>if female bishit are pampered, explain why are we awful people
dunno, maybe it's somehow related?
>>
>>9372643
>Denied access to LG-dominated spaces (especially if you are in a relationship with a man like most bisexual women)
are you actually surprised homos don't want include literal breeders into their spaces?
>>
File: article14-01.png (41 KB, 608x455)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>9372816

Where do you see "pampered" in >>9372734? How is being raped, abused, and stalked being "pampered"? How is living in poverty the same as being "pampered"? How is that being an awful person?
>>
>>9372830
>implying i care what happens to breeders
lol
>>
File: mF3.jpg (56 KB, 840x590)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>9372828

Then go make your own LG group. Bisexuals are 52% of LGB why should we be sidelined? Its not your fucking community its ours. Who gave it to you?
>>
>>9372874
>breeders stealing spotlight from actual queerfolk and flaunting it
i thought it was only tumblr's demigender bullshit wave but i see it's much older behaviour
>>
>>9372643
did this actually happen to you or are you just crying over statistics for no reason?
>>
>>9372891

Some has happened to me and some has not, including some in this thread but overall I am sick of biphobia in general from LGs especially
>>
>>9372904
translation: "i never got actually hurt, but those awful faggo- i mean gays were mean to me on the internet!"
>>
Fucking autistic bis thinking they're oppressed baka
>>
>>9372914
I have gotten hurt and abused and I've been poor and mental illness but not raped (but molested). And LGs are mean to me on the internet too. There you go.
>>
>>9372953
i dont give a shit about breeders
>>
>>9372960

OK then get out of lgBt
>>
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mv5xkb/where-are-all-the-bi-guys-paris-lees-902
>>
How about you rather ask why it is like this instead of just crying?

Im a bi guy and everything besides poverty happned to me and it still never would come to my mind to declare the reason for all this is that Im bi.

I think the reason for the stuff in you statistics is that most victims of childhood sexual abuse are are female and turn out to be bi

Beeing victim of childhood sexual abuse increases the chance to be poor, getting raped, getting abused and obviously they usually are less healthy.
>>
>>9372101
Wow bisexual just means closeted gay. Who could have seen that coming?!?!?
>>
Life sucks for bi girls because they have to put up with relationships with men, but can't escape into the lesbian scene as dykes hate and distrust them.
>>
>>9373174

Seems stupid...closeted gays who are much more likely to be with the opposite sex?
>>
File: GayChildMolestation.png (345 KB, 2290x1080)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>9372830
sauce?
>>
>>9373292
Yes. More likely to have gay sex with strangers, not those they marry.
>>
>>9373296
see>>9372734 and >>9372527. Your own graph also shows bisexuals more likely to be abused too.
>>
>>9372527
I wish more bis would get beaten, maybe it'd teach them to stop being such lying cheating sluts.
>>
>>9373039
Fuck off straightie.
>>
File: worry.jpg (58 KB, 520x520)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>9372101
why especially bi women?
serious question.
t. closeted bi man
>>
>It’s another episode of “Fixed identities (L/G/Binary Trans) shitting on fluid identities (Bi/Pan/Ace/Aro/NB)”

That’s the root of all this discourse and shit posting. Fixed and fluid identites are both validly queer and not a threat to each other. Now stop throwing rocks at each other like savage baboons.
>>
>>9376709
Because bisexual women in particular have higher rates of poverty, abuse, etc. It also seems that the slut and whore stereotypes are mostly aimed at bisexual women. That said bisexual men also have it harder than gay guys and still face the same or even more invisibility as bisexual women.

How do gay guys react when you mention a gf? Because if you mention a bf with lesbian you are given cold shoulder and passive aggressive bs irl and on here you will be called a slut and bullied.
>>
>>9376739
Bisexuals are not the ones throwing rocks at LGs. Also I'm not sure how asexual is more fluid than allosexuals?
>>
>>9377031
considering that I've only ever actually mentioned a female partner to a potential male partner once or twice and within strictly hookup culture, they didn't really say much.
like I said, I'm closeted.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.