[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: detransition.jpg (32 KB, 493x236)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>What is detransitioning?

Exactly what it says on the tin. Either MtF returning to being a cis man, or FtM returning to being a cis woman, reversing the effect put into transition.

>Why do people detransition?

It's more complicated then simply regretting transition. It could be lack of familial support, introduction of hardships due to said lack of support. Sometimes, trans people look at the life of their birth gender with rose-colored glasses, realizing they never got to experience it fully.

I have a problem... I'm a cute passing trans girl, I frequently get laid with both men *and women*. I've stuck my penis into vaginas. But, recently I've realized that I may actually be more attracted to women than men, and this completely disrupts everything. I realize that I never got to experience being a man... I went from being a pathetic little boy, to a woman. I want to be a handsome man who can make girls blush. Since I have experience living as a girl, I would be an even better man since I understand women better. I want to get a well-paying job, find a beautiful woman I love and take her in, have sex with her vagina every week and marry and impregnate her one day.

Pre-transition I was a pathetic manlet with no friends, who couldn't get laid. This is probably a big part of why I transitioned, but now I have the social experience from transition so that I could give being a man a 2nd try.

But what if it turns out I really am trans? What if I come off the hormones and realize being a man makes me depressed, or I turn out an ugly guy? Then testosterone already ravaged me and if I re-transition I'll be an ugly woman and probably commit suicide after this mess. Not to mention that I started hormones at 17 so I'm significantly behind the average male in physical development, it would take years before I could enjoy my fantasy of being a handsome man who makes girls blush.
>>
>>9376315
You're a fucking idiot, so you detrans to get laid, find out its not that amazing and you ruined your life just to "prove you can get laid". Because this isn't about enjoying sex with women you're clearly doing this only because you still have this "beta male" chip on your shoulder. How about you just stop caring what others think?
>>
>>9376326
>so you detrans to get laid
I already get laid with women. This is about eventually finding a wife and having a traditional household. Basically I had a crisis because I realized I'm mainly attracted to women and I didn't know this when I started transition
>>
>>9376315
>I was a pathetic manlet with no friends, who couldn't get laid.
>thats why I transitioned
>>
>>9376315
I wouldnt date a manlet if I knew he lived as a girl before, way to much bagage. Id rather date a transgirl then a detransitioned wreck. At least the tranny knows what she wants. You sounds like you'll sudoku when you cant be happy as a man either or end up crosdressing in your gfs clothes while shes away together on cam with other hons you pretend to be little girls. No thanks.
>>
>>9376345
>Id rather date a transgirl then a detransitioned wreck.
Seems OP has just had bad luck in life in general. Lackluster childhood, high school autism, small stature, unaccepting parents, etc. All a recipe for a mess
>>
>>9376331
You can marry a cis woman even as a tranny ,you know.
Why do you care about retarded traditions anyway?

What a loser.
>>
>>9376315
I hate to break it to you OP, but T won't stop you from being a manlet. You won't grow 4 inches.

A manlet attempting to act masculine is just as repulsive to males and females alike as a hon trying to act feminine. This is why transition should be recommended for all manlets regardless of whether they're actually trans.

You might be the dumbest motherfucker who ever lived if you go through with this. Man up and just be a transbian and adopt a kid.

Smh.
>>
>>9376382
My parents keep telling me that I was a very handsome boy, and that I should man up so that I can have sex with beautiful girls in college like my older brother did and have so much fun.

Do you mean to tell me that they're the ones screwing me over, and everyone else who tells me to stay a transbian is right? My parents say they're the only ones who are right because they're the only ones who love me.
>>
>>9376315
i can relate
rle has taught me things that i never would have known as guy
so i'm going to try being a fem male b/c cis life is a better path
>>
>>9376393
>handsome
>manlet

I'd say pick one but it's not a choice.
>>
>>9376315
>Sometimes, trans people look at the life of their birth gender with rose-colored glasses, realizing they never got to experience it fully.
We never get to experience either gender fully, whether we repress, transition or detrans.

>I want to be a handsome man who can make girls blush.
Why that over being a lesbian?
>Since I have experience living as a girl, I would be an even better man since I understand women better.
Some mtfs think this about understanding men. Probably ftms think it the same way around as you about understanding women.
>>
>>9376397
>rle has taught me things that i never would have known as guy
what
>>
Why not just be a tomboy or something? Female expression is a lot more open than male expression, so you could get pretty masc without T, see if you like it, then go from there. Also, aren't you worried about dysphoria coming back? Or are you actually experiencing dysphoria now as a result of your appearance?
>>
>>9376473
She didn't mention dysphoria. She just said being a lose with no friends was a big part of why she transitioned.
>>
>>9376393
>But my mommy said
So you are a detransitioned manlet who is also a mommies boy.

Goodluck finding a gf.
>>
>>9376315
>t.shill
Disgusting thread.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30 KB, 600x586)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>9376315
This is actually pretty interesting, I've always wondered how people detransition and what you have to do in order for such to occur. Assuming you've taken HRT wouldn't you still be left with a set of voluptuous breasts or something?
>>
>>9376640
Dumb fucking bunnyposter. Take a guess what a detransitioner can do to their unwanted breasts.
>>
>>9376648
Squish their boobs or whatever women do to get the milk out then pasturize it and gradually make a whole pint of it to use for lattes and stuff?
>>
>>9376495
What's wrong with the OP?
>>
>>9376331
youre just doing it to fit in with society's expectations of you.
Tbh its up to you if you want to throw away your easy mode to emulate some outdated 1950s tradition.
>>
>>9376685
Like it or not, if you want to live life as a man/woman you have to be a man/woman.
>>
>>9376469
as guy never had much interest in myself or beauty
being fem (for sake of passing) has taught me the complete opposite
now i'm going to apply this to my male side and see what happens
>>
>>9377342
This. I feel like I could be a cute fem guy that makes girls swoon
>>
>>9377342
maybe get male haircut and wear male clothing and see how that works?
>>
File: smug shrug.jpg (6 KB, 197x170)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>9376315
>I want to be a handsome man who can make girls blush.
That's so AAP it's AGP DESU DESU.
>>
>>9376393
>My parents say they're the only ones who are right because they're the only ones who love me.
And you believed them. Fucking retard.
>>
OP, you're either a naive 15 year old or actually retarded.
>>
>>9376315
>have sex with her vagina every week
>every week
wtf nigga you sound gay af
>>
excuse my ignorance as a cisgender but how does hormone therapy affect a young person's development into adulthood? are there longterm effects to detransitioning if you've already started on hormones?
>>
>>9378962

it kills there balls
>>
>>9376315
If you detrans because of your sexuality you are literally retarded and I question how well though-out you had all this pre transition, or, you just feel more secure now in yourself and are second guessing, just like the schizophrenic who takes meds and considers himself cured.
Also
>Making a general and then blogposting
You did that to garner nore replies didn't you?
Fuckwad.
>>
>>9376331
This is bait.
>>
>>9376393
Now I'm positive this is bait. No one is this stupid.
>>
File: 1511740334152.jpg (57 KB, 775x637)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>9378281
>present femboi
>mfw girls are much nicer to me and don't get any attention from guys

>>9378734
I need a a trim, but going to keep most of the length. majority of my clothes is fem
>>
>>9376315
Assuming this is Samantha, don't detransition. Based on your Reddit posts, you clearly enjoy being a girl and having boobs. If you went back in testosterone, you'd probably have some minor facial changes from your pre-transition self (your jaw would probably get a bit larger), but it wouldn't be enough to turn you into a Chad. And you wouldn't get any taller, and you'd still have a skinny frame with narrow shoulders. You could still probably find a girlfriend as a man, but your sex life wouldn't be any better than it is now. Just be a transbian. If you want to increase your dating prospects, get better at makeup and fashion, go to the gym (an athletic body makes you more attractive even as a girl), and study hard in college so that you can get a well-paying job. Honestly, if you can be a hot trans woman with a well-paying job, your dating prospects will be good.

>>9376393

Your parents are only expressing conditional love. They love the old "male" you, but refuse to love the new "female" you. Ignore their opinions, and they might eventually come around. Even if they don't come around, it's not your problem.
>>
File: comparison.png (788 KB, 1617x600)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
I detransitioned. Ama
>>
>>9376640
you have to have surgery to remove the breast tissue
>>
>>9379966
those boobers looked cute desu
you didn't like them?
>>
>>9379991
in the state of mind where I wanted to be feminine and pass as female and attract guys,, I was pretty proud of them. They were much nicer than most tranny boobs id seen
>>
>>9380298
What changed?
>>
>>9380298

What caused you to detransition? You looked cute.
>>
>>9379863
Is this cute filter samantha?
>>
>>9380488
No, it's the Samantha who also posts on Reddit a lot. Her most recent username is /u/bweasts.
>>
>>9380858
It's about time I got away from these damn parents. Literally everyone else in my life tells me "Don't transition, be a transbian, you're a pretty girl" and my parents say "Don't listen to those weirdos, they don't care about you, but we care about your future because we love you"

I'm about to get promoted to full-time at my fast food job so I can finally move out, dump them and cut them off and stop bothering everyone on Reddit.
>>
>>9381181
From the bizarre way you type (Chris-chan-esque) here and on reddit, it's clear that either you're a troll or you literally have autism.
>>
>>9378962
She'll have to get her breasts surgically removed or hide them if she transitions back to male. Also, her hips might have gotten wider, which is irreversible.
>>
File: newest.jpg (426 KB, 960x1319)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>9376331
I have a wife, you can still have a wife as a trans woman.
>>
I'm re-transitioning now which is pretty nice I guess
>>
>>9380455
well I was kidding myself every thinking I could pass as a girl. And I got tired of being a social freak. I also came to realize the virtues of masculinity after years of being cut out from it. I am comfortable bieng a man now.

The main trigger for transitioning was being attracted to males and failing to reconcile that my with my body and gender. On some deep level I wanted things to line up more than is possible for a generic gay male
>>
File: dog.jpg (107 KB, 640x471)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>9386602
I have a cat, you can still have a cat as a trans woman.
>>
>>9381181
>"Don't listen to those weirdos, they don't care about you, but we care about your future because we love you"

This is actually correct advice though. Trannies do not care about other trannies. Trannies only care of validating themselves and nursing their own hurts and delusions.

Trannies tell countless lies to other trannies. Your parents will be much more honest than online trannies. And they do love you. And transitioning does come with a HEAVY social and psychological cost. It is UNAVOIDABLE.

There is a reason 99% of trannies on here are neets who sit inside all day and can barely get a job outside of some shit retail position

>>9386602
The only way that works is if your wife is incredibly ugly or sexually broken. Otherwise she is definitely cheating on you.
>>
>>9388364

It's kind of sad that you can't wrap your head around two people staying together for emotional reasons. You might have some issues to work through, honestly.
>>
>>9388347
But HSTS doesn't exist on 4chan, so how can this be true?

Have you ever worked as a prostitute?
>>
>>9389346
no. im from an upper middle class family and was supported financially through the whole thing.

I'm not really HSTS
>>9388948
Well I can, cause i stay with my bf and we basically never have sex and I am not very sexually attracted to him, but we stay together due to inertia and cause of emotional support. Because I am sexually broken essentially.

But we also have sex with other ppl sometimes and the fact we are both guys makes it easier to understand our needs.

The truth is that a relationship like yours is quite sad and falls very far short compared to relationships when both people actually have passion for each other and are esthetically pleased by their combination.

Its one of the main fault lines in mine.
>>
>>9389911

I'm not the person you were originally talking to, fyi. But yeah, that sort of explains it, lots of projection and self-loathing. Seems to be pretty standard around here. Work on yourself dude, stop putting others down by extrapolating from your problems.
>>
>>9389911
Transitioning to get guys is pretty HSTS. Do you or did you get off to the idea of being a woman? If so, then you're AGP.
>>
>>9389933
uhh I am not self loathing at all. I just recognize my sexual intimacy problems. I feel pretty great about my life, I am "above average" in most aspects..

I think I said something that triggered you so now you want to lash out at me which is fine.

You can't convince me that weird ass relationships between transbians and their former gfs are normal or healthy
>>9390150
No, i don't get off to "being a woman". I did find transsexual erotic though, but its one of a few kinks
>>
>>9390226

Triggered in the sense that I see these destructive thought processes being repeated en masse on a lot of internet message boards, I guess. I mean, really, I'm not the one lashing out here, I just want people to be happy, healthy, and nice to each other.

But I ask you, again, more directly this time. Examine the feelings you have about your relationship. You may recognize your problems with intimacy, but saying you're "broken" is def a red flag.

I'm glad that you consider yourself above average though! Some people take joy from being better than others. It doesn't stop people from indulging in a little self-hatred though. That's more to do with your mental health.

As for the last sentence...ok? You're admitting that any debate with you on that issue is pointless. But I never really did. I'm just digging for information that would explain why you have such strong feelings on this issue in the first place.
>>
>>9390837
>I just want people to be happy, healthy, and nice to each othe
i am happy that doesnt mean im required to be nice to people. thats 2018 millenial talk.

Broken is a strong word, I just meant in the sense that I don't see how a relationship can satisfy me due to my unique needs

I have strong feelings with this issue cause I still browse tranny forums and it actively makes me cringe reading stories about trannies and their "gfs" cause I don't believe its possible to be a straight girl and settle for a tranny.

Relationships are about value. They aren't mysterious or all that deep. Its just a transaction on multiple levels. Thats why people cheat even when they still "love" their partners
>>
>>9391604
>relationships are about value
>not mysterious or deep
>I don't believe it's possible to be a straight girl and settle for a tranny

Besides the assumptions you don't seem to know whatever it is you're talking about. People will do as they please. If it doesn't fit into your instilled paradigm of hetero vs homo, it's your problem.
If things were absolute black and white there would be no deviation from the norms. They obviously are not and to try to sweep people under the rug is ridiculous. Just ends up in violence and oppression, like that poor brutally murdered lesbian family or that lesbian ftm who was burned alive. Even one of our good gay friends was killed in a major city.
Live and let live.
>>
>>9392915
lol what the hell does anything you said have to do with my responses.
Calling out the reality of relationships is not murdering gays...
>>
>>9376315
do it, detrans, then tell us the story
>>
>>9376331
/pol/ is waiting for you anon. come home and turn trad
>>
File: 20180107_100358.jpg (231 KB, 519x670)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>be without hormones for months now
>all changes reverted
>don't know what stops me from cutting off my hair and continuing to wear women's clothing
>ywn be a cute girl or look like a Faceapp render
>>
>>9376342
I bet half of MtF stories are similar
>>
>>9376315

Oh jeez, i thought detransition was akin to being an hero

Nice to know the trenders are getting out.

The only legit detrans reason is DVT/stroke
>>
>>9391604
>i am happy that doesnt mean im required to be nice to people. thats 2018 millenial talk.
>Broken is a strong word
For you, I think it's just right.
>>
>>9396847
Is that pic you?
>>
>>9396847
You look fine if thats a recent one. I was off hrt once my face turned to a square
>>
>>9398275
>>9398320
It's been filtered using the Faceapp, but yeah
>>
>>9398417
Oh okay. Are you destransitioning?
>>
>>9398473
on the fence about it. All that remains is clothes/presentation and long hair.
>>
>>9398624
I see. Well if that FaceApp filter is even remotely accurate, you look great.
>>
>>9398681
ty, but it's literally all angles and trickery
I have a thick skull mask, square jaw, etc. I definitely need aggressive ffs.
>>
>>9397350
>The only legit detrans reason is DVT/stroke
If your balls/ovaries are gone you don't have to detrans even if you're forced off hormones for medical reasons.
>>9396847
Did you ever get an orchi? You'll never totally revert if you did.
>>
>>9399235
I didn't. I always tried to keep the functionality. Idk if i would ever get an orchi. I guess that's the trade off.
>>
>>9398320
What do you mean it got more square?
I thought hrt softened facial features.
>>
get off the hormones. a man can never be a woman.
>>
>>9391604

I don't want people to be required to be nice to each other, no. I want them to WANT to be nice to each other. Hella different.

Relationships aren't mysterious, you're right. Except when they are, because relationships are one of the most variable forms of human expression. They can be, or they can be, like you posit, a transaction. I assumed you were just overly cynical at the start, but now I just think you're being reductive. Human behavior can, theoretically be determined by a complex system of interactions that can be reduced to the level of a transaction. With the more primitive a desire, the less variable the transaction model. Reducing relationships to one, or even a few elements (lust, companionship, security) unfortunately ignores the many tertiary reasons people get into, stay in, or exit relationships. That's also ignoring the fact that, from person to person, the value of these variables change, as well as over time.

I would also consider that you don't have to be very gay to find a butch lady attractive, but that's my non-graduate study informed two cents.
>>
>>9398787
Well I still think you’re hot. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9402169
are you tying to clown me when i post my clocky pictures?

also i won't look like this forever. I'm already in my late 20s and far gone. "Hotness" and chaserism aside, I still feel like detransitioning back to a manlet would be preferable than never being happy with the way I look like, never being able to cross the uncanny valley.
>>
>>9402238

I think your major problem is that you don't think you look like a girl, judging from that photo.

t. passing non-trans not in the thread

What's the issue with being a girl? Attractiveness? You look pretty hot to me, desu.
>>
>>9402455
yeah, i dont. all the features in my face scream dude
plus without the mones the dysphoria is eating me alive
>>
>>9404289
bdd
>>
>>9402238
[nods in Dominican]
>>
Get off the hormones now! There is no time to waste.
>>
>>9378962
Sometimes sterillization, either the balls never form correctly OR the penis is just too small to ever penitrate into anything.

Anyone under 18 should NEVER be on hormones for reasons like OP. Today's culture is creating wastes of people.
>>
>>9388948
so naive.
>>
>>9389346
>not all trans can be split into HSTS and AGP
>thinking that this means nobody fitting HSTS exists
>>
>>9404289

maybe they only scream 'dude' to you and people with your condition?

I'm not trans and they look female to me. I see far more masculine women like, every day. Isn't the problem less 'I don't look like a girl' and more 'I think I don't look like a girl even though I do'?
>>
>>9398624
keep everything and just be a fem guy
>>
>>9400486
trannies 99% of the time are not butch ladys. They are effeminate men in drag. Very few women find that attractive.
>>
>>9402455
>>9404327
look at this idiocy. You think she passes cause of some angled bullshit shot with a fucking nit cap lmao

Idiots. Maybe you should believe her. She knows what she looks like and she knows that she looks like a 20 soemthing latino twink, not a female.

99% of trannies will never leave the uncanny valley (hell most dont even enter it they just look like straight up dudes in drag)

I doubt shes the <1%
>>
>>9402238
No Im not trying to clown you. I was being honest. I’m sure you know how you look better than any of us but at the same time there’s the chance you might just be being hard on yourself.

I still think you look great. But I don’t know if that means much to you.
>>
>>9376382
Genuinely unironically this.

ALL manlets should be forced to transition. It will improve both their lives and society as a whole.
>>
File: 1515110727339.jpg (156 KB, 936x702)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>9378927
that eyebrow bothered me
>>
>>9376315
Listen to the creed of the Axis Church.

The Axis Church can get things done. And because you can get things done, even if it doesn't go well, it's not your fault!

It's society's fault that things don't work out!

You can run away from unpleasant things! That doesn't mean you've lost! Because sometimes as they say, running away is winning!

The answer you figured out after doubting yourself is usually something you'll regret, no matter what you choose. If you're gonna regret it anyway, do whatever's easiest for you at the moment!

Do not fear growing old! Not even God knows whether you're gonna be happy in the future, so you should, at least, be happy now!
>>
>>9405549
The only way for them to get laid.
>>
>>9404965

Trans people that force feminine stuff too hard are pretty blah, but its not like that's news. The ones that tend to pass naturally look more butch, cuz, ya know, male bone structures and all that.
>>
>>9376315
i been detransing for 3 months, i was tricked but it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>9412068
How did you get tricked into transitioning?
>>
>>9378927
Haha yeah it's normal to have less sex as time goes by but to dream about starting that infrequently is hilairious.

>>9376315
Sounds like you were never trans. I'm transitioning to be a guy and I couldn't give a flying fuck about attractiveness, maybe it's different for feminine people since 95% of passing seems to be about looks. A life that focuses on getting laid sounds empty, what will be left when you turn 40? Why do you think you would be attractive now if you weren't before hormones?
>>
File: trrrrr.jpg (71 KB, 1000x675)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>9412498
>>
>>9414498
They didn't even need to bait it, you just walked right in.
>>
>>9376315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmoSucnCq8
>>
>>9412068
Gotta ask, why did you detrans after two years? I know you passed, so what made you realise it wasn't for you?
>>
>>9412606
What makes your transness valid?
>>
>>9415181
Different anon but I guess ultimately the test of time validates one's transness.
>>
>>9376315

Thanks for reaffirming my decision to transition. Pre transition I definitely wasn't missing anything. I had a lot of sex with a great gf that I planned to marry one day but my dysphoria led me towards transitioning in the end. So since I had all the stuff you want to detransition for, this must mean I'm really trans right?
>>
>>9402238
not a clocky picture to me. I'd date you.
>>
>>9376315
i feel like detransing would help me feel like less of a freak right now which i am struggling with, but would i want to be a guy? no, so i'm stuck with the cards i've been dealt, until i kill myself at least
>>
In the process of detransitioning as well. Realized in the end I was much happier as a man. Seeing my doctor in a couple weeks to talk about surgery. Could anyone give a ballpark figure of how much a surgery would cost to get rid of excess breast tissue?
>>
I haven't been on hrt for very long but I'm still thinking of stopping anyway. Depresses me that I can't be a woman but it's probably for the best that I stay male and purge my stuff since passing is impossible for these old bones.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.