[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: giphy-7.gif (1.94 MB, 357x200)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): First Kiss Edition

When did you have your first kiss? Who with? How was it?

Discord: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent news:
>bisluts are selfish in bed
>anon fucked a girl so good she started crying
>cute cat story from vet tech anon
>age gaps again
>does having your hand on a girls crotch mean you're gonna fug?
>earworms and group singing
>anon is worried about sexual prowess and losing her virginity
>virginanon and superanon hit it off
>lesbian music and disappointment when the artists aren't actually gay
>where 2 find qt gf
>okc is shit
>anon tries to fuck straight girls and wonders why it doesn't work
>ideal valentines day

Old bread: >>9405271
>>
>>9414822
Which movie is that from?
>>
>>9414829
Person of Interest. TV show. It's very good.
>>
how not to pee myself when I go out drinking and stay out late
>>
>anon fucked a cute cat again
thanks for the giggle dyslexia
>>
>>9414822
My 13th birthday. Sleepover with my best friend that night turned into the start of my first relationship.
>>
Is Liz Phair lesbian or simply pandering?
>>
O wise beauteous and benevolent dykes of /clg/
I come from the far land of /k/ to ask you these questions three:
Any advice on repelling bisluts? My girlfriend and I have no time for their smuts.
What sexual things ought I do, as a man, to thrill her and please her as a woman can?
And lastly, what is the ideal mixed drink to liven your night and rly make you think?
I caution thee, be to me most gracious hosts, or else I shall plague thee with petty slav ghosts.
>>
>>9414822
First kiss was with a boy. Very awkward and a lot of tongue. But it made me realize the second that our lips touched that I was not interested in boys. So it was ok
>>
>>9414897
I don't know who this is so don't know how she's pandering. Anyone making a big deal about sexuality is an ass regardless though.
>>
>>9414918
good thing he was a bad kisser or things might have gone even further before you realized
>>
>>9414897
I don't know who she is either but I can DEFINITELY tell she's pandering.
>>
>>9414896
That's sweet. Was it just the two of you at the sleepover? How did you know she liked you back?
>>
>>9414962
Yeah, just me and her. I didn't really *know* but she was openly bisexual at that point so I wasn't really afraid of rejection based on my gender at least.

I liked her romantically and was just hopeful. My biggest worry was to mess up our friendship if I had read her wrong.
>>
>>9414822
>giphy-7.gif
I recognize that scene. Wow, I am so old.
>>
>>9414913

>Any advice on repelling bisluts? My girlfriend and I have no time for their smuts.
Just try being a meanspirited biphobe that repels me just fine.
>>
>>9414988
Recognizing a TV scene that first aired in 2015 makes you old?
>>
>>9415018
aren't you suppose to be busy devirginizing a certain anon??
>>
>>9414990
Clearly not, since you're here in /clg/ which despises bisluts so much it's the origin of the term's use on 4chan.
So thirsty. So goddamn thirsty, all the time.
>>
>>9415048
>Thinking a virgin can handle two of Superanon's hands

Clearly she is multitasking shitposting and schlicking for the poor girl's sanity.
>>
>>9415048
I can multitask!
>>
>gf accused me of being a pillow princess again
It’s not that I don’t want to reciprocate, I’m just really submissive. How do I do better?
>>
>>9414942
Nah he is really nice guy and not that confident so I think he wouldn't pull that shit. But I really didn't like kissing him.
>>
>>9415086
turn away and face to bed death :(
>>
>>9415086
How is submissiveness interfering? You get off, then what happens?

Have you tried having her tell you what to do to her? Is that something she'd like, you think?
>>
File: CC6.png (90 KB, 488x350)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>9415048
Don't encourage her.
>>
>>9415170
>>9415157
>avatarfagging
>>
File: 570-2.jpg (56 KB, 570x397)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
kek I'm too dumb to link.

>>9409820
>I'm listening...
The most recent kinda qt story is from Tuesday. Told her I was sick, and she offered to pay me a sick visit today after class, despite coming down with a cold herself. Due to my sex date I couldn't make it, and I didn't want her to overstrain herself anyway. I made soup though for us to share this weekend.
Also she just sent me a voice message telling me about her day whilst I'm typing this.

>to ou-...I mean...your harem? Tell me about her!
It's ours alright.
She's a qt Taiwanese Christmas cake. Came to Germany three years ago to pursue her studies here. Really sweet and gentle in bed.

>Now I test positive every time I get a PPD skin test so I have to get those annoying lung x-rays.
I-I think you also need some of my soup.

Also I'm currently stalking some of my friends from former times, and I stumbled upon that American grill I told you about, the one I was kinda into. Seems she's moved back here.
>>
A girl is coming over on Saturday and one of my friends wants us to hit it off but I'm obviously an awkward fuck. What do?
>>
>>9415187
I honestly just have a ton of Tom and Jerry caps I never got to use. There aren't even any other kinds of images on this laptop.
>>
>>9415187
some fags can't help being fags
>>
>>9414822
It was with a girl from my apartment complex when i was 8 and playing spin the bottle. I didn't think much of it, didnt even know her or recall her name. Innocent peck. Havent open mouthed kissed anyone.
>>
>>9415170
You're all the encouragement I need bb

>>9415187
Yooooou'd miss me if I disappeared.
>>
>>9414918
Same. It was fucking disgusting and I was excited because, hey, first kiss, but I cried immediately after because it just didn't feel right. Guy was a scummy bitch.
>>
>>9415265
Actually no one would miss you but since you are the only active member here lesgen without you would be closed due to low post count.
t. Captain Buzzkill
>>
How to find gf with libido as high as Supergirlanon's?

>tfw no qt to fug three times a day

>Once in the morning
>Once when I bring her lunch at work
>Once before sleepytime
>>
File: smart negro.jpg (3 KB, 150x150)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>9415219
>recycling your reaction images
Smart thinking. And eco-friendly too.
>>
The space crew thread upsets me.

Anyone want to be on an all cis les space crew?
>>
>>9415286
It's only a buzzkill if its true, anon.

>>9415288
>only once before bed
Casual

>>9415294
Yes! Where we goin?
>>
>>9415305
We're going to blow their ship up then go to the supergirl planet
>>
>>9415305
You think too highly of yourself, oh narcissistic one.
>>
File: my office.gif (498 KB, 400x192)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
>>9415312
>the supergirl planet
>not knowing it's called Krypton
>not knowing it was destroyed
What shithole are you from?
>>
Carmen. I love you.
>>
File: raucous laughter.png (506 KB, 540x466)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>9415312
Krypton? We'd have to reconstitute it. Or lead a Kryptonian takeover of a new planet. But I'm game!

>>9415314
Ok!
>>
>>9415312
Didn't the straight guy already throw most of them out the airlock lmao
>>
>>9414876
go to the bathroom whenever you can in bars or house parties etc. i never had that problem. are you incontinent?
>>
>>9415319
>>9415336
Nono. Just as superman's parents sent him on a ship into space, another family on krypton sent their daughter into space. She landed on a remote planet and colonized it, now it's a planet filled with supergirls
>>
>>9415357
Are they all Kara?
>>
>>9415357
Due to the parents hasty calculations along the journey her pod passes too close to a neighboring planet. It is drawn off course! She lands on a planet in a solar system revolving around a red giant sun. It's soft warm glow does not provide enough energy to foster superpowers making her easily concurable by /clg/.
>>
>>9415347
i don't know?
i keep peeing on myself while trying to find the bathroom while drunk
>>
>>9415392
>locate the restroom before you need it
>take a few pictures like a map
>stay near the toilets when you start to get tipsy
>find an adult
final solution
>wear depends diapers
never
>admit you have a drinking problem
>>
I think I'm getting involved with someone I didn't mean to and I don't know who to turn to for advice.
>>
I wish I was cuddled up with a cute girl, listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNJenPdQ3s
>>
>>9415435
>listening to a man
bis everyone
>>
>>9415377
>concurable
conquerable
concur != conquer
>>
>>9415442
Not bi, this song just gets me in my feelings.
It's either that song, or this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiF9fSeu4Q0
>>
>>9415449
Yes well I of course meant we would concur with the Kryptonian and work together to, uh, provide her safe passage to her intended planet. Certainly nothing lewd.
>>
File: 1508788112866.jpg (68 KB, 500x375)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>9415425
Our thread leading relationship advisor, Superanon, will be with you shortly. Please hold.
>>
/clg/, I think I might still have feelings for my friend from Highschool, whom I fell in love with 5 years ago.
>>
File: 17-defining--supergi.jpg (20 KB, 600x338)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>9415425
What's happening?

>>9415522
>Our thread leading relationship advisor
Oh god, how did that happen? That can't be good.
>>
>>9415265
pls don't leave!! it's probably a tranny that's butthurt because nobody pays attention to it.
>>
>>9415558
So, there was alcohol, and a late night thing, and I may have made out with my girlfriend's sibling, and I don't know what to do
>>
>>9415425
We'll need some details in order to give you some input. We're all anons here so it cant hurt.
>>
>>9411687
>Should I even bother trying to figure out if a girl is gay before proceeding with trying to make moves, though?
That only works if you are good at tactfully flirting and figuring out if she likes it or not. (A decent gaydar is important too, because the odds of a girl just being straight are way too high if you just blindly walk up to girls.) You honestly seem clueless, so odds are you'll end up making things very socially unpleasant if you attempt this. I'm going to have to say it's a stupid idea.
>>
>>9415392
Go to the toilet *before* you get that desperate?

This sounds pretty gross and I find it slightly hard to believe you have such poor control of your bladder. Are you old? Have you given birth?
>>
>>9411699
>help my dyke scene is overrun by man-hating, life-hating feminists who don't actually like women
Usually those "lesbians" are immediately obvious so you can just walk away quick and move on to someone less crazy. Worst case scenario (ie. the gay scene is completely ruined and you absolutely cannot find any sane lesbians in your area), you could resort to hitting on straight girls (on the off-chance they're bi-curious or closeted gays) and bisexuals. Honestly it's not likely to work out well, but if you have no better options, then I guess it's an option. Since the batting average is pretty terrible on this sort of thing, you'll basically have to hit on a ton of girls. I'm talking going bar-hopping from 8 PM to 4 AM and hitting on a different girl every 5-10 minutes. You'll find someone, although I'm not sure how well it will work out.
>>
>>9415622
well thanks I didn't feel bad enough already
>>
>>9415586
If you wish to be saved, you shall have to confess your sins (to your gf).

Seriously, there's no way she wont know. The best move is to fess up and apologize for being a terrible drunk.
>>
>>9415663
It's more complicated than that, and I know you're all going to shitpost at me and tell me to GET OUT and all that bullshit as if you've never been drunk before, because I've seen it happen before, but like you say I'm anonymous so whatever, so, it was [spoiler]her brother[/spoiler]
>>
>>9415684
yes as if we couldn't tell from your use of the word "sibling." retard.
>>
>>9415684
I already knew it was her brother. When you said sibling it was obvious you weren't saying sister.

Also, not everyone acts out when drunk. My friends have tried to get me wasted before. Turns out even when I'm drunk and getting double vision, I still act totally sober. I just get more quiet and reserved really.
>>
>>9415684
Duh. You need to tell her. She will probably dump you. But in no fucking way do you keep this from her because the dirty laundry will come out and that'll probably at the worst possible time for her. Telling the truth nd facing whatever comes is the best effort you can make (you can't redeem yourself), bishit.
>>
>>9415794
Also, i have been drunk before but never stupid. Alcohol didn't force you to be scum.
>>
>>9415569
Wasn't planning on it.

>>9415586
>>9415684
Wew. First of all, you're responsible for your behavior when drunk. Don't be all "oh I was drunk it wasn't my fault!" because it was absolutely still your fault. And his.

You gotta tell her and basically beg for forgiveness. Also, if drinking leads to you cheating, stop drinking.
>>
>>First kiss when I was 7
>>Neighbor girl and I were best friends
>>Her and I always played together and were basically inseparable
>>We kissed in her parents closet playing a lot
>>Her parents divorced
>>She moved away
>>Never saw her again
>>
File: bp6fec7paenz.jpg (73 KB, 622x767)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Sorry to blogpost.

Many months ago I asked for advice on being a TA here and many of you offered helpful suggestions. I'd like to hear from you all one last time. Do any of you have experience quitting graduate school?

My problems are personal and have nothing to do with school. I can do the work to a decent degree, but my mom's health is rapidly declining. When she's gone, I have no parents. If this happens any time soon I can't see myself continuing in school. She had an appointment recently and won't answer texts or calls, so my anxiety is through the roof to the point professors are noticing and calling it out.

I don't know how to let my fiance and my professors down. If you have experience in quitting or know someone who quit graduate school, I would love to hear about it. Again, apologies for the blog.
>>
>>9416250
stop posting you fucking tranny
>>
>>9416250
...shut up Meg.

Just kidding. But it's quite hilarious how you're villainized and even banned for doing something that someone else regularly does yet goes unpunished for.
There there anon.
>>
>>9415294
>sex in zero g
>>
File deleted.
>>9416356
i know i just want the same rules to apply to everyone.
>>
>>9416370
>ywn lick a big dollop of cum up from the source then spit it into your partner's mouth watching it gently float in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9uoQIyC34A

this is the dancing lesbian
>>
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIuNIkJXo2w

>Mandy will never kidnap you and force you to be her gf

Why even live?
>>
File: 1498246288472.png (392 KB, 853x480)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
> When did you have your first kiss?
I was 16
> Who with?
Who later became my first GF, so I guess I didn't fuck up that bad
>How was it?
I thought it was great.

> Go to fancy masquerade party
> manage to squeeze into a corset, get all done up nice
> flirt with a nice girl
> she wants too hook up
> fuckyeah.jpg
> I unlace my dress quicker than I expected
> "Oh I thought you'd look better than that"
What did I do wrong? Why do I feel like I'm the problem here.
>>
>>9416651
That's fucked up anon. Did you still fug? If you did, how much was that on your mind during the fug? Kek
>>
>>9416670
Regrettably, no we did not. It seems her disappointment managed to fuck up all my chances.

Hey, at least there was good wine and food.
>>
>>9416651
When you wear a corset and wear it well, side effects include giving people inaccurate expectations of how you look naked. I'm guessing that outfit looked really good on you, you naughty girl.
>>
File deleted.
>>9414822
> When did you have your first kiss?
5th grade
> Who with?
a fellow girl scout
>How was it?
awesome
>>
File: 1509669718826.png (165 KB, 500x334)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>9416714
It better have, it was hell to get into. I'm normally not girly girl but oh god was it (almost) worth it.

40 new whatsapp messages and added to a group chat. Maybe something?
>>
I'm 18 and I haven't had my first kiss yet. Any other anons browsing who are currently kissless, or were kissless at my age?
>>
>>9416815
It's not a race, don't force it or you'll regret it later
>>
>>9416815
There's no such thing as being a khv here. Everyone here has a slew of harem girls at their beck and call. We're only on here to share stories of our vast experiences and brag about our most recent pucci slaying conquests.

Do you even know where you are?
>>
File: 1365544876224.jpg (49 KB, 599x402)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>posted on normie social media earlier about how bisexuals shouldn't refer to themselves as being or feeling gay
>bi friend in ~9y straight relationship who has never touched a female blows the fuck up
>tries to argue that bisexuals can "feel homosexual"
>I'm erasing bisexuals
>accuses me of acting gayer-than-thou
>actually am gayer than her
>>
File: 1509080261228.jpg (39 KB, 450x250)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>9416852
I'm in no rush, but I'd like to know what being in a good romantic relationship feels like. I know that rushing into one will probably result in a relationshit, and I'd rather be alone than be in a bad relationship.
>>9416874
C-can I apply to be an apprentice to an alpha pucci slayer? Is there one who will take pity upon me for my kv state?
>>
File deleted.
goodnight see you tommorrow
>>
>>9417029
remember to report the tranny so he can leave again
>>
File: B6Y_4pRIUAIXxoo.jpg (21 KB, 640x514)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I think I have a straight girl crush again. Getting worried she hates me or something when she doesn't respond or leaves me on read. Also have to force myself not to message her all the time. Someone acknowledge my pain.

anyways god there was really cute and smart resident MD I saw today and she was talking so professionally about complex medical stuff, I was in awe.
>>
Good morning /clg/
How's everyone doing?
Today will be a nice day and I'm not as hungover as I thought I would be. Life is good.
>>
>>9417555
hey austrianon, I actually just got home from being out with friends on a fucking Thursday. at least I got to cuddle and fall asleep on a girl momentarily
>>
>>9417561
Nothing wrong with going out on Thursday night. That being said my "going out" was going to some rich-old-guys-smoking-cigars event with my dad, so meh. At least the drinks were decent though.
>fall asleep on a girl
Lewd. Undressed, presumably.
>>
>graduate high school
>study finnish at uni for one semester
>there's qt girl
>can't really take eyes off her
>this was back when i thought such girls were just "beautiful"
>become facebook friends for a group project but never talk beyond that
>now 5 years later
>see facebook update from a her
>check her profile
>she's in a 2 year relationship with a girl
Anyone else seem to get attracted by girls that later on turn out to be gay?

>>9417511
pls introduce me to qt md.
In my experience lesbians are overrepresented among physicians
>>
>>9417555
kys
>>
>>9417573
Leave Austria alone, you fucking faggot
>>
>>9417573
I really don't feel like it lately but maybe someday anon.
>>
>>9416724
Welp, most messages were from straight girls asking how I got my outfit to look nice and where I got it and blablabla.
> tfw probably no gf ever
>>
File: 1500661080815.png (21 KB, 809x808)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
What do when you can't let go of the past?
>>
>>9418011
Usually I drink.
>>
>>9418011
Have some tea and be glad I'm not a Muslim
>>
>tfw no gf to take tango lessons with
>>
>>9417572
Why the hell did you study Finnish?
>>
>>9418015
I need to cut back on beer and get back to vodka. It's so much nicer to get drunk on that.

>>9418018
Just had some.

>be glad I'm not a Muslim
You've got a point there.
>>
>>9418076
Dry vodka martinis are pretty patrician. I think I'll make myself one.
>>
>>9418087
It's 3:30PM you alcoholic.
>>
>>9418076
What kind? I have Ceylon.
>>
>>9418097
That's true. But it's also Friday and it goes well with frozen pizza.
>>
>>9418097
It's actually 9:30am, time-traveling anon
>>
>>9418018
>be glad I'm not a Muslim
?
>>
>>9418105
>frozen pizza

Are you a commoner just like us after all?

>tfw drank whiskey with my butler yesterday

>>9418107
El Psy Kongroo.
>>
>>9418027
why not?
>>
>>9418123
When it comes to being home alone I'm a complete commoner yes. I can't cook to save my life and even if I could I'd be too lazy to do it.
>>
>>9418142
Can your sister cook?
>>
>tfw no donut gf
>>
>>9418195
Much better than me at least. She made us veal the other night and I was allowed to help.
By which I mean I occasionally turned those over in the pan.
>>
>tfw qt asian girl asks you to come over for hook up but you're on your period
>>
>>9418214
So you're the 4chan autist of the family and she's the normie housewife?
>>
File: 804728287_89185.jpg (13 KB, 250x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>9418214
Is she single
>>
>>9418250
>4chan autist
Well, yeah kinda. She's definitely much more normie than me but not very housewifey usually. She works and studies, and is generally way more active than me.

>>9418252
Hands off, anon.
>>
>>9418256
Hey, inquiring minds want to know.
>>
>>9418271
She is not single, no.
>>
>>9418279
Is she hot?
>>
>>9418299
Yeah she's pretty frickin cute.
>>
>>9418087
I'm not much into martinis I think.

>>9418102
Green tea. Was in the mood for something classy.

>>9418252
Newfag spotted.
>>
>>9418303
Austria give me your sister. Please I'm lonely.
>>
>>9418326
I think she'd rather die.
>>
>>9418318
What's your poison, anon?

>>9418326
If I give you my sister, I'd be lonely again. So, no way. I'll never let her go again.
I'm willing to lend you my imouto, but don't ruin her.

>>9418332
This.
>>
>>9418336
I'll take the imouto. I'm an excellent baker, she'll never want for bread if nothing else.
>>
>>9418358
Imouto cannot live by bread alone.
Cake would go a long way.
>>
>>9418318
lol

> green tea
Nice choice
>>
>>9418368
I make excellent cakes too, cake decorating is one of my hobbies. And pastries and biscuits and all everything else. And I cook well in general, its my happy thing.
>>
>>9418387
That's cute. I think my imouto would be in good hands.
>>
>>9418398
Great. Feel free to ship her to me any time, I'll even pay postage
>>
File: 2017-11-23 (2).png (1.37 MB, 1920x1036)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>9418214
>>9418336
So that was you.

>If I give you my sister, I'd be lonely again.
D-Does our marriage mean nothing to you?

>>9418250
She's the middle child after all.

>>9418387
>someday the imouto will return to the family as a refined, aristocratic chef, whilst Austria will still be living off of frozen pizza and pucci
>>
>>9418443
>D-does our marriage mean nothing to you?
But of course it does, Germanon. I wub woo.

>she's the middle child after all
And what's that supposed to mean, huh?
Also there's literally nothing wrong with living off pizza and pucci.
>>
>>9418458
>I wub woo.
You too. You should know I'd never let you get lonely.

>And what's that supposed to mean, huh?
You're the most susceptible to autism.

>Also there's literally nothing wrong with living off pizza and pucci.
I need more of either in my life.
>>
>>9418504
>you're more susceptible to autism
That a fact? Darn. I guess it was predestined.

>I need more of either
Well, lack of pizza is easily remedied, at least.
>>
>>9418555
Someone needed to be the qt autist to grace us with her presence.

>Well, lack of pizza is easily remedied, at least.
I've probably been eating more pucci than pizza recently desu. Damn me for trying to live healthier.
>>
>>9418572
I guess I'll take the job I was born to do.

>live healthy
You probably can't live on pucci alone. Sadly. Are you going to the gym and stuff too?
>>
File: l alignment.jpg (86 KB, 646x632)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
It's been a while. Post your alignment.
>neutral femme
>>
>>9418586
>austrianon is "lawfully butch" but doesn't look butch
>neither does the actual image
Shit chart desu
>>
File: 1254.png (241 KB, 373x380)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>9418581
>You probably can't live on pucci alone.
I'm willing to die trying.

>Are you going to the gym and stuff too?
No, I'm a lazy piece of shit. I've been eating healthier and am trying to stick to an actual sleeping schedule, though.
>>
>your faces when austrianon is actually male and everything is a lie
>>
>>9418612
>being this new
>>
>>9418612
[spoiler]I've vc'd with her like two years ago[/spoiler]
>>
>>9414829
>>9414846
What are some other good les films or shows?
Yeah, yeah, I know Mulholland Dr. and that L-word show. I mean OTHER ones, that we haven't heard about.
>>
>>9418671
Strawberry panic!
>>
>>9418671
The Price of Salt, at least I think that got a movie.
>>
>>9418675
Korean cartoons don't count.
>>
>>9418684
do you mean the Handmaiden?
>>
First kiss was actually with a girl,
but she said she was "pansexual", wich is like being a bislut but worse.
But she was a pretty good kisser so I was ok with it
>>
File: 1493404909157.jpg (10 KB, 242x208)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>9418612
>yfw all the named anons are trannies
>>
>>9418630
>being this naive
>>
>>9418714
What is pansexual even
>>
File: 73647265.jpg (79 KB, 602x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>9418671
Third season of Stitchers. You watched The 100 already?
>>
>>9418733
It's when you love ""'""all genders""" instead of just men and women hahahaha
>>
>>9418733
Bisluts who pretend they care about trannies too.
>>
>>9418733
Everything-sexual.
It means you are a boy, and a girl, and a dog, and a chair at the same time. It also means you'd fuck a boy, or a girl, or a dog, or a chair, or all at the same time.
>>
Dear lesbian moms, I need your help again.
I'm about to go on my third ever date tomorrow with this girl,
but I wanted to hear your opinions about some stuff:
1. This girl JUST came out of the closet a month ago. Does she really like me or is it just baby dyke syndrome?
2. She's bisexual, and kind of wants me to act like a man by asking her on dates and stuff but i dont really know how, haven't had many relationships and I'm also not the type of person to be all touchy feely. Can I fake it til I make it or should I not even try?
3. She was upset that I "never" ask her on dates, even though our first date was just a week ago. Is she crazy, or is it normal to want to meet up so much?

Thank you for helping a yung gay out xx
>>
>>9418746
>>9418747
Wait they *want* to be boys, girls or dogs and also fuck them? What.
>>
>>9418789
Nooo it doesnt say anything about their personal "gender", but it means that they would fuck any gender.
>>
>>9418786
Roleplay as a dude, have fun.
Also prepare a speech about refusing a FFM threesome with her boy, and practice it in the mirror.
>>
>>9418786
>She's bisexual

Drop her immediately.
>>
>>9418786
>bisexual
Just drop her.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42 KB, 1280x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>9418786
>bisexual
>just came out of the closet
>wants me to act like a man
Nope. Nein. Nee. Niet. Abort abort abort.
>>
>>9418805
>>9418807
BUT WHY
she is also really hot and we have a lot in common...
>>
>>9418817
Do you want to have her boyfriend's dick in common?
>>
>>9418817
To be honest I was memeing. But her wanting to act you like a guy and being freshly out of the closet and bisexual just all aren't good signs. I say try it but don't be surprised if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>9418820
>>9418821
Why are we supposed to hate bisexuals again?
Why can't it work out if she actually likes girls :(
>>
>>9418828
Because 90% of the time, they end up with a guy.
>>
>>9418786
>1
That she came out recently doesn't have to mean she didn't harbor the gay feelings for a long while before. She might have just been too afraid to admit it to the people she interacts with.

>2
>act like a man
That's kinda weird desu. Did she word it like that, or does she just want you to be more straightforward and self-confident? Maybe she likes feeling desired a bit too much and wants you to show your interest in that way.

>3
>is it normal to want to meet up so much?
If she's into you, sure. Again, she might wish for that due to reasons listed in 2. She might not be the most self-confident person herself and wants to feel assured you're actually into her.

I agree with the other anons though that her behaviour is a bit questionable. I'd say ask her what she expects from you to figure out if you can provide it and are comfortable with doing so.
>>
File: straight people.png (830 KB, 1077x455)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
>>9418786
>wants me to act like a man
Oh god no. Just no. She's not gay. She's an entitled straight girl. Eject, eject, eject!
>>
File: IMG_3824-1024x768.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>9414822
>When did you have your first kiss? Who with? How was it?
Got drunk with 3 other girls I shared my room with during summer camp when I was 17. All of them were one year younger than me. It started as a /kissing practice/ since I was the only one who has never done that before. Ended up as a topless make-out session till I decied to go sleep. Girlfriendless to this very day.
>>
I'm wearing this poncho today that has been sitting my closet for 2 years. Hoping it will either summon kek back from the dead, or give some anons here the courage to also come out of the closet.

>>9418969
>Ended up as a topless make-out session
L-Lewd
>>
>>9418969
>topless makeout session
Noice. On a school trip my best friend and I me each had to share a room with two other girls, but I picked the wrong room because there was hanky panky going on in the other one
>>
File: 1504642619832.gif (45 KB, 160x160)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>9418969
There, there anon. That special girl will come around soon enough.
>>
>>9418786
Here's the thing... what do you want out of this? Some light companionship? Movie buddy? Someone to chat with? Maybe a casual sex buddy? Fine, go ahead and go out with her. Don't invest too much and you'll be fine.

If you're looking for someone who you want to build an emotional relationship with, I suggest she isn't the one.
>>
>>9418671
Loving Annabelle.
>>
>>9418969
My first kiss was also "kissing practice", except it was with my crush. It was nice while it lasted.
>>
>>9419006
>>9419074
Well I'll visit my current crush quite soon and she seems to like me too so.. Wish me good luck, anone.
>>
File: 3825.jpg (42 KB, 510x427)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>18
>still no first kiss
I-it will happen at some point right? I just need to keep socialising like a proper normie?
>>
>>9419133
No, your time has passed. Better start a WoW account.
>>
>>9419133
Wanna fix that?
>>
>>9419143
The first girl I kissed and saw naked I met through WoW, don't knock it.
>>
>>9418011
Suck it up and divert your attention to the very present
>>
File: 710428.jpg (88 KB, 526x439)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>9419143
oh, okay, not like it's one of those things i cry over at night sometimes

>>9419214
thanks superanon, you always make an anon feel wholesome
>>
>>9419133
>27
>still no first kiss

escape while you still can
>>
File: 1456067721158.png (91 KB, 234x254)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>subreddit called r/TwoXChromosomes
>half people with only one X chromosome
>subreddit called r/actuallesbians
>also actually half trannies
>>
>>9419356
>leddit
>>
>>9419356
Trannies and Redditors are mentally ill freaks. Nothing new there.
>>
>>9419292
I live to serve. With my tongue.
>>
>>9419561
Is there some place I need to sign to get queued?
>>
>>9419733
All you need is a Supergirl outfit and a plane ticket to California!
>>
Uppsalanons!!!!
Yet another shooting but this time it's at pizza place Capri in student ghetto of Flogsta. How are students supposed to feel safe anymore?
>>
>>9419917
I feel pretty safe because I'm not an American.
>>
>>9419929
How does Merkel Lego keep away bombs?
>>
>>9419929
Uppsala is in sweden you dunce
>>
File: c7d1415.jpg (152 KB, 1057x1536)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>9419939
By being super insignificant mostly. And First Kaiser Kurz, of the soon to be re-established Austro-Hungarian Empire will keep us save from the brown masses, or something.

>>9419949
That's the joke. Although thinking about it I'm sure Sweden is still way safer than the US.
>>
File: downloadfile-10.jpg (33 KB, 492x328)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>9419929
clearly and luckily you aren't Swedish either

pic related, formerly glorious and safe city of Uppsala
>>
>>9419959
>formerly glorious
Oppressive lies! Now that Sweden's women have been enriched with diversity it is glorious.
>>
>>9419978
It's not even fun anymore. I can't even bother to elaborate.
>>
>>9418011
Learn to live with it? Letting something go is not always the asnwer for everyone.
>>
>>9418011
Do what I do. Ugly cry for a couple hours and then shitpost suicide memes until you fall asleep.

What can't you let go of? A girl?
>>
I'm excited to go back to uni to join the LGBT club but also I kow that there's going to be close to no lesbians who aren't feminazi tumblrites and I wanna kms.
Where the fuck did all the normal lesbians go?
>>
>>9420209
>normal
>lesbians
>>
>>9420209
People someone would define as "normal" usually have other interests. You'd probably stand a higher chance of meeting a lesbian with an actual personality going to a bar or event, or just other locations.

I met my wife in a museum.
My best friend/ex and her wife met each other in their theater group.
>>
File: 8e8.png (8 KB, 509x619)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
How do you get over someone you just can't get over lesgen? I've given it time and it hasn't worked.
>>
>>9420209
tip is if you're not interested in joining such clubs as a way to fight for whatever you wish to suggest or they have in mind and you do want to meet cuties, beware because sometimes you'll be getting into a small circle of lesbians mess. Meaning. It's a small circle of similar minded people and shared interests who most likely talk mostly to each other. Meaning. Everyone has probably dated each other, and even if they havent, there are some unresolved whatever between some of them and so on and so on.
>>
>>9420300
I don't know. I tried being angry instead of being hurt, but it didn't really work. Anger is superficial.
My advice is for you to get in touch with yourself, through things you like or want to do or friends, or in touch with why you haven't still, through writing about it then burning it, talking to friends, to a therapist or such.
How long has it been anyway?
Don't feel bad if you haven't yet. It takes time, and the whole everyone has their time is true. Try not to get over through someone though, but also do your very best to not isolate yourself after a while.
>>
>>9420325
I also tried that. I'm genuinely angry but mostly through pain. It's been a year and a half. I've tried writing it out, talking it out, everything. It all comes crashing back down on me at the slightest provocation. My friends are sick of me. I'm sick of me. I'm starting to wonder if there's something really wrong with me that I still can't let go.
>>
>>9420300
We've been over this. Drinking, crying, masturbation, crysturbation.
>>
>>9420360
>crysturbation
jESUS. I love you, I adore you.
Masturbation is >triggering to me because I will sometimes either think of her or of how she hurt me. I guess I'm what one would call healthy.
>>
>>9420381
Maybe fantasize about something completely different, like on purpose think about something far removed from your ex, or read smut? Dunno.
>>
>>9420209
I accidentally made friends with the other lesbian in my uni class pretty early. She isn't an SJW, overweight, obsessed with men, politics, gender, oppression etc and is really quite fun to be around with. I feel like I really lucked out, she doesn't fit the uni lesbian stereotype at all.

I can't imagine either of us would go to the lgbt club, it probably is full of the kinds of people I don't like.

Having said that, if I were a bit younger and had moved away for uni and wanted to make some lesbian friends I might have given it a go. Honestly anon I think there's no harm in checking it out - if it's awful you never have to go again.

Maybe some other clubs will have higher concentrations of lesbians (particular sports or stereotypical lesbian interests, for example?)

Good luck and report back with your experiences!
>>
>>9420482

You absolute God. That's the dream.

I probably wouldn't even consider going to the club if it wasn't for my city being relatively small and in the middle of nowhere Canada. I've used every dating site that caters even a little bit to lesbians.

Here's hoping I'll luck out like you did!
>>
>>9418671
I loved Orphan Black.
>>
>>9418671
search the L general database. It has good shows as well as you can watch it online or download it.
As for films, I personally enjoyed The Handmaiden, Thelma, The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love and the lesbian couple on Antonia's line.
>>
>>9416721
>Who with?
>a fellow girl scout
>>How was it?
>awesome

How could it not be? That is literally the dream
>>
>>9416941
LOL, what the fuck
>>
Superanon tell us a good night story please
>>
What are your thoughts on breast implants? I really wish I wasn't so flat a lot of the time but I'm scared of implants not feeling very good at the same time.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Do any anons do makeup? What is your favorite makeup brand overall? Personally I adore NARS and Nyx.
>>
>>9421031
I naturally have E cups. I get back pains really easy, and I'm not even that petite. If you're willing to have some pain, no matter how light they can be, then get them.
>>
File: 1506682997152.jpg (333 KB, 1024x819)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>9421046
>I naturally have E cups.
I want to bury my face in your boobs pls
>>
>>9421037
Literally nobody makes makeup light enough for my skin so I have to buy shitty goth makeup to lighten my good foundation so it kind of has to be Manic for making cheap goth makeup.

>>9421046
I naturally have B cups. I wouldn't even really be able to get them that large, but even just getting up to a C seems like it would be so much better, you can barely even tell I have tits if I'm wearing a loose shirt
>>
>>9421046
>E cups
Titcows OUT
>>
>>9421065
Ah, I gotcha. C's aren't all too bad. It'll give you a little oomph! I say go for it.
>>
>>9421086
Thanks anon. I'm probably going to go for it, I think it'll help my confidence a lot and just make me look a lot better overall.
>>
anyway to get a join for the discord? I sent a request through google
>>
>>9421136
are you a bislut?
>>
>>9421144

They are approved now
>>
>>9421144
No?
>>
>>9421031
My gf has FF cups and they cause her nothing but trouble
When she has pretty bad back pain she tells me she wishes we could swap breasts. I love her chest pillows and I enjoy massaging her back and squeezing them but it comes at a cost anon
If you do decide to get implants, make sure you don't go above a comfortable size for your height and back strength

Honestly it isn't worth it though
>>
>>9421132
Try the temporary growth methods like massaging and sticking to a high estrogen diet for a while to see if the breasts being bigger really helps
What about padded bras?
>>
>>9421214
You can't make them more than a cup or two at the most bigger than your natural size without it looking super awkward. I really need the extra size since I'm already kind of tall and work out enough that I have pretty low body fat.

>>9421222
I've tried that, I've even induced lactation with some pills and constant massaging and they got a bit swollen but its not enough. I wish I had massive F cups or something desu even if they are a pain but I'll have to settle for C or D probably. Right now I don't even bother with a bra most days because I just don't really need one and padded bras are barely noticeable when you're this small. Even going through all the tricks with bronzers to amplify cleavage and stuffing multiple bras and everything I just want somebody to stare at my nice tits for once when I pull off my shirt.
>>
>>9421031
Small breasts are a status symbol.

In all seriousness there's nothing wrong with small breasts. Some anons need to relax a little in here when it comes to their physical features - some girls like tall girls, some like short, some like big breasts, some like em small... own what you've got and enjoy it. And while people have favourites and preferences, they'll often date outside of their absolute ideal anyway. For example, I love short girls, but I couldn't be happier with my tall gf.

But I mean if we ARE comparing, F cup reporting. I wouldn't like them any bigger than this, but they're okay at this size. Personally I like all boob sizes, I think they're all charming in their own way.
>>
File: iloveyou.webm (1.83 MB, 1280x720)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
>>9420579
>>
>>9421267
People with massive tits seem to be a lot quicker to say enjoy your small breasts. And I've seen a lot of people say they like small breasts but nobody's ever seemed to like mine. They never get attention in bed even though its one of my favorite things because they're too small to really grab and massage properly. I want to take off my shirt and and smother somebody with my tits and have them massaged and actually feel good about them instead of it being an endless line of just bee urself
>>
>>9421284
Honestly if you think it'll make you happy go for it. I'm just worried about all these impressionable young anons now thinking that they're insufficient having read your post if they have small boobs too, when there's nothing wrong with having small boobs.

...as evidenced by the fact you're still having sex with people - they're obviously not excluding you because of them. If you want them to play with your boobs more, why not just communicate that?

>massive tits
They're not all that massive because I have a small back, so the cup is less significant than someone with a bigger back. I've been attracted to plenty of girls with small boobs, doubly so if they're fit. I have other features I could consider "undesirable" but I've made peace with most of them.

Tl;dr sorry didn't mean to preach, go for it if it'll make you happy
>>
>>9421321
Oh, and for what it's worth, I wouldn't look down on someone or exclude them as a romantic partner for having cosmetic surgery (unless they've really gone over the top), not trying to be the puritanical police
>>
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/lesbian-transgender-woman/
>>
>>9421321
Of course I try and tell them to play with my tits but people just don't. They might suckle a little bit but when I say B cup you're really over imaging their size. I'm basically flat chested, there's nothing to grab or have fun with. I definitely don't want other people to feel uncomfortable with their breast sizes, I don't mind smaller breasts on other girls at all but I don't like it on me. I don't really mean to rant so much either but its really frustrating every time I get reminded of it
>>
>>9421356
Wew, what useless lovers.

I've been with girls with B cups and i wouldn't personally describe them as flat, but I guess that could be a difference in back size.

For what it's worth I used to dislike mine. Never had the back pain from em that people complain about (maybe they're not big enough for that), but I think my nipples are way too big to be cute and one of em used to have a very big and noticeable vein. One is noticeably bigger than the other. But whatever, I don't spend time thinking/worrying about it any more

It's easy to find reasons to be unhappy with your body. Like I say, if you really can't find a way to be okay with what you got and surgery will make you happy, then why not?
>>
>>9421356
Aww. At least you don't get hit in the face with them.
>>
>straight friend has been clingy as fuck lately
>constant hugs and snuggling and pulling me towards her by my hips
>also she’s probably going to break up with her boyfriend soon so that’s also why she’s clingy/flirty
>not into her because straight/taken but she’s hot
>actually gay crush flat out said she didn’t think we could date because she sees me like a sister after someone asked us why we weren’t dating each other
>had to laugh along and pretend I felt the same way

I just want a girl that’s genuinely into me. That’s all.
>>
>>9421661
Dude same :C
>>
Do you have romantic or sexual daydreams/fantasies about people you know irl and if so, does it happen more with friends or people you don't really know? Do you have the same daydream/fantasy for everyone or are they specific to the person?
>>
>>9416815
I'm 23 and kissless but despite that my life isn't currently an abysmal disaster! I felt more out of the loop being 18 and kissless than I do now five years later.
>>
>>9421707
I'm 26 and kissless. Maybe we can help each other with this matter.
>>
>>9420984
What sort of goodnight story are you looking for? High odds of getting something either lewd or capeshitty.

>>9421707
>>9421738
what is it about kvs that makes me want to offer my services?
>>
>>9421758
>what is it
d o m i n a t i o n
>>
>>9421682
I do, about people I know and hardly know. Sometimes I, uh, think about them while doing my thing alone. I'm lonely as hell.
>>
File: 1503641489265.png (27 KB, 432x320)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>9419286
I like my current life, I really do; yet I still wish things would have never changed.

>>9420062
>Learn to live with it?
How? I miss everything so much, anon.

>>9420102
>What can't you let go of? A girl?
It's not even that. I miss everything that has happened in my life.

>ywn be 6 years old again, carelessly playing silly games with your friends on the playground
>ywn watch your favourite animu and cartoon on TV during mid-day again
>ywn be in middle school again, pulling all-nighters to play your favourite vidya
>ywn be in Highschool again, surrounded by all those people you love, every day. Having your straight girl crush but still dealing fine with it.
>ywn have your mother preparing soup and reading out stories for you when you're sick again
>ywn visit your grandparents on the weekend again, making awesome food and having you feel detached from anything else that's happening in your life
>ywn be a college freshmen, finally making friends with other nerds and actually finding a gf

I suffered from clinical depression throughout Highschool, but I think if I could choose one phase in my life I could live forever, it would be those years with those people.

Why can't I let go? All my life I've been looking forward to what I do right now, yet I still find myself crying about those days every day.
Sometimes I think I should just drop everything, become a NEET, and just not talk to anyone I like ever again.
>>
>>9421758
It is your duty to make sure that no cis anon here dies a virgin. It is your true calling.
>>
File: qt.jpg (12 KB, 196x203)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>9421766
...possibly.

>>9421790
I will happily rise to my higher purpose, anon!
>>
>>9421808
are you sure about that, super? there's a lot of virgins here.
>>
>>9421782
Kinda seems like you are afraid of growing up, anony.
>>
>tfw no interdimensional murderhobo gf
>>
File: 1564654643.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>9414822
>When did you have your first kiss? Who with? How was it?
Sophomore year of high school with a girl I would hangout with during gym class. The coach didn't care what we did so we spent our class time in the back of the bleachers by ourselves. Definitely my favorite class that year.

>>9415205
>Due to my sex date I couldn't make it, and I didn't want her to overstrain herself anyway.
You got some fug and she got to rest. Seems like a good deal to me. She sounds adorable. You should keep her. What kind of soup did you make?
>It's ours alright.
Yeah? I should probably help you contribute in the recruitment department. You are doing all the work!
>Really sweet and gentle in bed.
So that's how you like it, huh?
>Seems she's moved back here.
She moved back and didn't tell you? Are you going to reconnect with her?
>>
>>9421738
Aww reading this made me genuinely smile. :)) You are very cute anon! If we're both still kissless at 29 and 32 respectively, hmu so I can say I had my first kiss when I was in my 20s with a mysterious and beautiful older woman in her 30s, and you can say the same but in reverse.
>>
>>9419356
Did you look into r/lesbiansactually? It's also full of trannies but a little less popular
>>
File: 54.jpg (66 KB, 800x463)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>9422177
Ohayonony, did you diddle some innocent girl during gym class?

>You should keep her. What kind of soup did you make?
I'll keep her around as a friend if nothing else.
A pretty basic vegetable soup, so we can add more ingredients if we feel like it.

>You are doing all the work!
You could handle the paperwork. All those grills need to be provided with a print-out of our contract, and the ones who recommend us to a friend should receive a goodie bag in return.

>So that's how you like it, huh?
I like it that way when I'm sleeping with someone I actually have feelings for. I was just surprised she'd act that way, considering we hardly know each other.

>She moved back and didn't tell you? Are you going to reconnect with her?
She doesn't really have any means of contacting me, and it's quite hard to stalk me online. Unless you hit up /clg/, that is.
I'd like to reconnect but I'm kinda faced with the same problem. I'd have to make a dummy account to talk to her, and then we still live in different cities.
>>
Do any of you wear packers? I want to wear one under my clothes during the day but I know I don't wanna go full FtM.

Hm...
>>
>>9422383
A packer? For what purpose?

I have considered buying a binder because I'm an HH cup and some days I get sick of my chest and I feel like some of my clothes would look better if I was flatter. Also sometimes I feel embarrassed by my chest. I own some minimizing bras but they don't always make me look as small as I'd like. No real concerns with "going FtM" because my goal is just being less busty on occasion, not totally bustless. I can't really imagine what benefit a cis woman would get from wearing a packer though.
>>
uk clg anons someone dAte me pLZ
>>
>>9422399
Yeah, I can't really explain it either. Feels good is all I can come up with and even then it sounds kinda weak. I've been putting socks in my panties since I was 11.
>>
>implant discussion and everyone has XXX size
How do girls get so big breasts? I mean I swear mine are smaller than small boob implant considering anon's, I have NEVER seen anyone smaller than mine and when I did once upload an image to the small boob thread on /soc/ everyone accused me of being a tranny. Nowadays I'm ok with it and I prefer them in a fashion sense but fuck being a teenager was rough.
>>
>>9422406
That... doesn't sound normal, senpai.

You might be one of them noun bye nary types all the kids are talking about. Or you may be some sort of pre-ftm. You do what you gotta do I guess, but I don't think it has anything to do with being a lesbian and if I were going on a date you and you had a packer, I would 100% think you were going to transition
>>
>>9422409
There are some really cute styles/tops/dresses as well as soft butch smartwear that look great with small bob
>>
>>9422405
Where do you live and what do you bring to the table in a relationship? Tell us about yourself
>>
>>9422431
But I like being a pretty girl ;- ;
>>
>>9422433
moving to london in march! uuuuum i'm a really good cook and i've never met a dog that doesn't love me. what can i say to get the girls to my yard?
>>
>>9422440
That you make a really good milkshake?
>>
>>9422406
This reminded me that Erika Moen did a review of one so you're not alone in this.
https://www.ohjoysextoy.com/pierre-packer/
>>
>>9422440
why london? how old are you? are you femme, butch?
>>
>>9422484
What the hell is that gay shit??
>>
File: M9FnXBL.jpg (123 KB, 750x669)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
I need to study for finals but I'm soo tired. Give me strength sisters...
>>
I'm a manager at Dominos and I had to fire a driver yesterday morning. He got pissed and stuck his magnetic delivery car topper thing to a vent outside the building.

He was a lanky fucker so it was well out of our reach and I had to borrow a ladder from the bank across the street to get it down.
>>
>>9422632
Have a coffee or red bull anon I'm with you
I surpassed my daily recommended allowance daily the last time I had to study for a prolonged period and I didn't get a heart attack at all
>>
>>9422658
lol wft?

can I have a coupon or something?
>>
>>9422666
No Satan.

But there are always p. gud deals if you order online.
>>
>>9419917
Update: Indeed one of the victims is an exchange student on his second day in Sweden. Fortunately he's alive but it's unclear whether he or the second victim (the target) was the one who needed surgery.

Just fuck my country up
>>
File: 1509735230211.jpg (70 KB, 722x733)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>9422668
but pizza-anon, I'm poor and need a coupon for a pizza.
>>
>>9421162
really? wow. when did this happen?
>>
Post your dream girl's personality
>can sing
>short hair (soft butch haircut)
>loves their pets
>freaky and dominant
>great kisser
>sweet as honey
>doesn't mind me being a lil thicc
>>
>>9422632
you can do it, anon! how many exams do you have?
>>
>>9422805
>i want a man
>>
File: 1515527559187.jpg (42 KB, 458x560)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>9422829
You never seen a cute girl with short hair? You never been with a girl who was kinky? You are missing out.
>>
>>9422862
Ignore bait, anon.
>>
File: Fucking awful bait.png (4 KB, 622x626)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>9422829
>>
>>9422862
Sorry anon I just couldn't resist
You're right and I'm wrong
>>
>>9422521
cause of uni, i'm 23 and pretty fem af
>>
>>9416815
I had a kiss at 16 at a party with a friend of mine as part of a dare... fuck I still regret it because it messed with my feels for weeks. I wish I was in your position ngl
>>
File: 1484490381260.png (296 KB, 612x408)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
I think I've hit peak England /clg/

> flirt with qt in ATM queue
> she wants to go to high tea as a date

fucking high tea

> rulebrittania.webm

pic related, maybe.
>>
>>9422805

>cute
>like hella cute
>soft
>sweet
>will play overwatch with me
>sub

alternatively:
>hot
>dom
>likes to get all up in my face
>senpai in the sheets
>likes to tease
>driven and motivated
>loves cuddles and quality time together

Either works
>>
>>9423109
I'm not sure how British lesbians procreate but going for tea together seems risky without protection. Be safe.
>>
File: 1511322227032.png (1.03 MB, 1200x675)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>9423109
> I'm not sure how British lesbians procreate
Mitosis, obviously
> but going for tea together seems risky without protection. Be safe.

Don't worry, it's only off if she puts the fucking milk in first
>>
>>9423109
>she wants to go high tea
what is high tea? i am english and have not heard of it except from americans
>>
>>9423131
> Tea (also known as high tea or meat tea) is one name for the evening meal. It is associated with the working class and is typically eaten between 5 pm and 7 pm. In the North of England, North and South Wales, the English Midlands, Scotland and in rural and working class areas of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, people traditionally call their midday meal dinner and their evening meal tea (served around 6 pm), whereas the upper social classes would call the midday meal lunch or luncheon and the evening meal (served after 7 pm) dinner (if formal) or supper (if informal).

It's tea but also a meal, kinda
>>
File: brexit.jpg (27 KB, 500x375)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9423125
>tfw non-English part of the family always made fun of me for putting milk in my tea
>>
>>9423159
Chinese or Irish

> not putting milk in tea
the fucking savages. I bet they voted "Leave"
>>
>>9423159
>>9423161
>tfw no qt britbong gf to lecture me about my improper tea choices
>>
>>9423138
i have never heard it called "high tea" once honestly
always just "tea" or "dinner"
>>
>>9423161
They're German living in Germany (I think), but I could imagine some of them supporting Brexit.

>>9423206
You can come and let me teach you how to drink my tea properly anytime, Superanon.
>>
>>9423067
What are you going to study anon? Which area of London?
>>
>>9423138
>It's tea but also a meal, kinda
Never heard it called high tea, but in this context it's just northern for "dinner". Doesn't have anything to do with the drink
>>
>>9423256
>>9423210
Here it's like posh as fuck tea, and I love it.
>>9423206
The biggest rule is don't put the milk in first, unless you're using loose leaf the milk *never* goes in first.
>>
>>9423233
The long term plan is to move to yurop so I may just take you up on that someday.

>>9423265
I don't think I've ever even had tea with milk in it.
>>
File: 1493364985827.jpg (23 KB, 560x354)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
What do non-american anons think about American women? Would you date one?

>pls be my euro gf
>>
>>9423269
Brits make tea with milk in it

> Tea bags, PG Tips if you can't find Yorkshire Gold, Tetley's if you hate yourself
> Boil water
> Steep for 3~5 minutes depending on how strong you want it
> add milk and sugar, honey if you want I guess

British as fuck
>>
>>9423265
Ah, here we call that "afternoon tea", just to make things confusing. It usually consists of little cut up sandwiches, a variety of bitesized baked goods like macarons, scones with jam and cream and - you guessed it - tea. The food is presented on stacked plates. It isn't something people do often nowadays, although there are hotels and restaurants that offer it. Is that what you're talking about?
>>
File: spg202b_0146b-640x300.jpg (57 KB, 640x300)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>9423289
>sugar
>honey
But why? Milk I get.
>>
>>9423269
You hear that, lesbians of America? Your time is limited for perching on that lovely face! What are you waiting for?!
>>
>>9423301
Yes. We found a quaint little in that do this.
>>9423288
I find some american women wonderful and others tolerable. As long as you're friendly and sociable we're all good. Just try you're best to be English and we're right as rain.
>>9423308
It's for lightweights that don't like tea tasting like tea.
>>
>>9423269
>The long term plan is to move to yurop so I may just take you up on that someday.
Noice. Will you conquer those Dutch qts with your language skills first?

>>9423289
>sugar
>wanting diabeetus at 30
>>
>>9423311
Right? Qt dykes should grab their supergirl outfits and converge on my position before it's too late.

>>9423312
Sweetened tea honestly sounds super disgusting to me tbqhwuf.

>>9423319
Yep! I hear American accents are hot in Nederland.
>>
>>9423312
Cute! Enjoy your tea date, anon!
>>
>>9423333
Thanks desu
>>9423330
It's horrible, some people like it, those people are wrong.
>>9423319
I never put sugar in tea, but some poor sods like it, never understood why.
>>
>>9423243
prod design! imma be pretty central, north of the river
>>
>>9423312
where are you stationed anon
>>
File: 1495247425767.png (62 KB, 265x297)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>9423269
You're leaving? Why?
>>
>>9423373
Just north of Norfolk.
>>
>>9423269
>moving to yurop
post yfw Supergirl has a threesome with Austria so clg implodes
>>
>>9423381
where do i find suitable women there?
>>
>>9423402
You just have to wait, bide your time and be patient. It's how I got this date.
>>
>>9423388
Who's the third person?
>>
>>9423413
Austria's sister or Germanon, I'm guessing.
>>
>>9423408
fair enough. i'll do just that. good luck fugging your date.
PG tips is the best tea btw.
>>
>>9423425
> PG Tips
are you a southerner?
>>
>>9423433
Is it yorkshire tea for northerners? d/a
>>
>>9423438
Here it's always been Yorkshire. PG tips is okay desu
>>
>>9423433
oh no, i have been found out.

unfortunately i usually have to drink crap lidl tea, but when it's offered, i take
>>
>>9423450
Okay fair, I drink tea about as much as water.
> Lidl
at least it's not Asda
>>
File: Supergirl-1-300x169.jpg (18 KB, 300x169)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>9423375
Don't wanna live here anymore, basically. Wanna hang out with yurofriends. New experiences and all that jazz.

Don't worry, theres hella obstacles so it's not like its happening right away.

>>9423388
I aint gettin involved in no incest threesome!
>>
>>9423452
never had asda tea before, is it that bad?
>>
>>9423464
Everything from Asda is terrible, this is just a fact.
>>
>>9423468
lidl and aldi are pretty shit, is asda really that bad?
i do not go regularly.
>>
>>9423461
>I aint gettin involved in no incest threesome!
what if they are both hot?
what if it was austria and germanon?
>>
>>9423481
Yeah, It's generally awful. Lidl is meh tier, Aldi is hit or miss. Asda is just rubbish.
>>
File: 1508085218596.jpg (94 KB, 519x533)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Is this what Britfags really do is just talk about tea? So the memes are real...
>>
>>9423483
>what if they are both hot?
noooooooooooooooooope!

>what if it was austria and germanon?
... maybe
>>
>>9423494
I don't even like tea and I was engaging them in conversation about tea. Kms desu
>>
>>9423492
sounds about right
specific things from lidl are great but you have to discover them
german lebenskuche i think they sell and the spiced biscuits are pretty good
aldi is just close-ish knockoff products so everything is pretty good but not great in my opinion
would never trust the meat or fruit though
>>
>>9423495
sooooo what are you doing on this lovely saturday? pls tell me you are meeting up with that anon to fug her.
>>
>>9421046
my twin sister says she has DD but she clearly has and E and can't be bothered to pay more for bras
>>
>>9423534
Specialist bras are a pain but they are well worth it
>>
>>9423539
she kinda does need one she has boob overflow and its incredible her bras don't break more often.
>>
>>9423549
take her to a specialist shop and get her measured, then treat her to one to get her hooked
it is truly a necessity
>>
>>9423557
she'd actually kill me, shes the same age as me and would think im treating her like a child. I'll let her bf buy her stuff instead. ..
>>
File: 1505047380311.jpg (8 KB, 234x215)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>9423495
>what if it was austria and germanon?
>... maybe
>>
>>9423563
>bf
learn from austria anon
>>
>>9423573
i don't keep up with austria anon ....let me guess is it something incest related?
>>
>>9423578
teach your sister your ways
>>
>>9423592
she pisses me off cause she does things like make out with girls but is clearly straight so its like she wont let me have nice things ;-;
>>
>>9423592
she also made out with a girl i really liked in front of me twice whilst we were on holiday but jokes on her cause i got to fuck her a couple weeks later
>>
>>9423533
A lady doesn't kiss and tell, anon.

We are planning to meet up soon tho.

>>9423564
Maaaaaaaybe
>>
>>9422821
>tfw feel bad for not having answered
I fell asleep on the couch after posting and started cramming once I woke up.
I only have 1 exam this semester, 5 days from today, but it's been hard to study efficiently and consistently due to my sleep disturbance which makes me feel sleepy and tired nearly all day long. It's like I'm half sedated.
>>
>>9423626
are you sure she is not bisexual?
sounds like someone needs to get someone's sister drunk and have their way with them
>>
>>9423715
maybe she is but she's never shown much of a interest towards girls except when she is drunk but shes one of those make out with anyone types.
>>
File: george-costanza.jpg (7 KB, 276x277)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Does nobody else find it obvious austria anon is a straight male role playing to satisfy his lesbian incestuous fantasies? Nobody? Anyone? Ok.
>>
>>9423761
How new?
>>
>>9423787
Been here since the dawn of the board, though never paid attention to clg's resident personalities. What am I missing?
>>
>>9423740
including you?
>>
What's your favorite type of sushi? I like philly rolls a lot.
>>
>>9423881
How can I make myself like sushi?
>>
File: dragonquestbuilde.jpg (265 KB, 1275x716)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>tfw no IRL Pippa
>>
>>9423860
yes, plus bc we're related both us this incest is disgusting so
>>
>>9423881
avocado!!
>>
>>9423881
California Rolls. Which, idk if that even counts as sushi cuz is doesn't have any raw fish.
>>
>>9423992
>incest is disgusting
>>
>>9424039
She's not wrong.
>>
>>9424056
supergirl anon coming to my defence, thank you !
>>
>>9424056
Yes she is. There's nothing wrong with loving a person, even if they are your sister
>>
>>9424056
love is love, superanon
>>
>>9424060
I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

>>9424066
>>9424080
Porn has normalized a lot of really weird shit for a lot of people. If it's siblings and they're over 18 and consenting then it's none of my business, but let's not pretend like fucking your immediate family is either normal or healthy.
>>
>>9424094
>not normal
sure
>not healthy
birth defects aren't good, but between two sisters? if it isn't predatory or one isn't taking advantage of the other, then what is so unhealthy?
>>
>>9424110
>then what is so unhealthy?
The ultimate degenerate going beyond even an atheist's morals by superseding the most common cultural traits of our societies!
god bless you anon
>>
File: 1504909429350.jpg (272 KB, 850x478)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>9423669
I'm not into the idea of having a threesome myself, but you and Austria would be two very interesting people to try it with.
>>
>>9414990
then get out of clg
>>
>>9422406
you are an autoandrophiliac
>>
>>9424157
maybe i should not encourage anons to fuck their sisters

then again it's so cute
>>
>>9424157
Yeah I was thinking about that after I said it. I haven't looked into the psychology of consensual adult sibling incest or anything so it's not like I can speak with any authority. I'd imagine there's some major developmental fuckery going on there, and it messes up your family dynamics something fierce. Like what are you gonna do when you break up? Plus I worry about the potential for abuse being very high in close quarters when one sibling is older and has been in an authoritative or caregiving role for their entire relationship. As long as nobodys being abused its none of my business and you do you, but I reserve the right to be grossed out. It's a transgression against one of the most fundamental societal rules of who is for fucking and who isn't - which I think is why a lot of people find it so hot.

>>9424160
Yeah, I haven't had the most fun with threesomes. Hard enough to keep my wits about me with one chick going to town. I'd be willing to try again under better circumstances though.

>>9424157
>beyond even an atheist's morals
lmao
>>
>>9424205
Reee, first tag shoulda gone to >>9424110
>>
Made a new guy friend recently, we've been texting occasionally over the past week. I've been feeling kind of like I want alone time lately, not depressed but just don't have too much social energy and would rather draw and listen to music, so I haven't jumped at the chance to meet up again. Plus I think he's into me so that's low-key exhausting and off putting. Then yesterday my dad appeared to have a heart attack and my mom spent the night with him in the ER. This guy texted me around 10 pm but I didn't respond because I really wasn't in the mood at that point. I ended up going to sleep at 8 am and waking up at 6 pm. I look at my phone and he's texted me to say that he feels like I'm off on some great adventure which is why I'm MIA. That just... kind of pissed me off. Like jesus christ, I have barely left my house in days!!! And then I was up all night worrying, not everything is about girls thinking they're too good for you!!!!!
I know I'm kind of in the wrong here for not responding more often but this particular series of events, dad has his first heart attack which results in me throwing off my sleep schedule and this guy sends me an insecure text about how I must be off having fun without him.... ugh.
>>
>>9423854
The pictures she posted.
>>
>>9424231
>"guy friend" who's into you
>he's a whiny passive-aggressive nitwit about it
Drop-kick him into the sun. Life's way too short to put up with that bullshit.
>>
>>9424251
Hi supes! What's this I hear about you having a gf and potentially meet up soon?? :D Have you guys moved past the chatting via text/PMs stage and sent pics or video chatted/heard voices yet?
>>
>>9424280
You're probably only excited but putting pressure on people is not good, anon. Let em meet up as friends and see what happens
>>
>>9424280
Whoa whoa whoa, slow ur roll. I ain't got no gf. Who's saying I have a gf?
>>
>>9424205
>>9424214
maybe you're right, but it's so cute i can't help myself
>>
>>9424295
Oh I could have sworn that she was already in a relationship! Had no idea that this wasn't the case! Truly not trying to put pressure on anyone, my bad.

>>9424300
I was 100% sure I saw either you or someone else saying that you have a gf and that you have plans to meet up soon! I'm really sorry, I guess that was a joke that I misunderstood. :(
>>
>mum tries to set me up with a bi girl
>that has a kid
hahahahahaaahahahahahah
>>
>>9424463
Last I heard tomcatanon and Supergirlanon were going to meet. But that was recent. Why would you think they were dating?
>>
>>9424463
Oh, no. I'm just planning to meet up with a local anon from the thread at some point. Should be fun to hang out, but nothing so exciting as all that.

God, you know my commitmentphobia is bad when even the clearly untrue suggested idea of me having a gf makes me panic and look for the nearest exit.
>>
>>9424538
why are you so scared of having a gf?
>>
>>9424538
>tfw every gf ever has had massive commitment issues
why is this a lesbian thing? meanwhile I'm ready for marriage and kids a week in FML
>>
>>9424569
You got ten hours?

tl;dr: Bad experiences and general psychological problems.

>>9424589
I don't think it is, honestly. If anything, it's the opposite. Uhaul and all that. You might just have bad luck in that area.
>>
File: 1489380913948.png (5 KB, 349x328)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>9424614
d'aww, superanon. you're so cute. I want to hug you and give you kisses.
>>
>>9424491
I don't know who tomcatanon is and, like I said, there was mention of supes meeting her gf recently but as I don't post here regularly anymore, this was the first I'd heard of it and I wasn't aware that this was a joke.

>>9424614
I'm sorry for bringing those feelings up. I (clearly) am not up to date on your current situation but I hope your future clg meetup has nothing in common with the past sucky experience. Do you guys have anything fun planned? Focusing on an activity is usually a solid plan.
>>
File: SPG219a_0041b-1024x684.jpg (86 KB, 1024x684)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>9424639
r-reeee I'm not cute
>tfw no qt noncommitted fwb to cuddle me and give me kisses

>>9424652
Oh no, don't worry about it at all. I'm perfectly fine, I was just kekking at myself for my instinctive reaction. 'Sides, my weird hangups are my problem, not anybody else's.

I've had great clg meetup experiences before! Can be great fun for sure.

We've talked a bit about stuff to see. I think mostly we're planning to like meet up and be awkward first.
>>
>>9424243
Would you happen to have them or an archive link?
>>
>>9424716
Look through the archives yourself, faggot
>>
>>9424716
>this is how I know you're a male
fuck off
>>
File: 1498347026881.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>9424690
I want to go to a clg meet up but none of you faggots live near me
>>
>>9424785
RIP. Where you at?
>>
>>9424795
not in california or florida where the majority of anons are. why are most of you fags in cali or folorida anyways? are those states lesbian hotspots or what?
>>
>>9424867
California is. IDK about Florida. It does vary a lot tho. There's tons of anons here from CA right now, but I was the only one last time I was here, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>9424538
iktf
I'm also scared of rejection. I'm reluctant to ask a girl to be my gf due to fear of her rejecting me or having her say yes. I'm fucked both ways. I just want sum fuk without any strings attached at this point.
>>
File: 1504862996243.png (14 KB, 530x444)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Let me guess, all the normos are out partying and getting laid.
>>
>>9414822
my fist kiss was with a straight friend back in hs. it was also the first time i got drunk at a house party. i have a lot of regret, cause she got mad. she was talking and i just kissed her mid-sentence. it almost ruined our friendship. at least we were alone so it wasn't one of those "just for attention" public kisses.

almost 10 yrs later and I've still sort of got a thing for straight girls, although i've never acted on it (outside of my own head) since that first kiss.
>>
>>9424966
Yeah. I'm not too bothered by rejection. I mean I don't LIKE it, but I'm not afraid of it either. It's getting attached and having it all go to shit that I'm not about.

>>9425295
I was out buying 50 pounds of cat litter lmao.

>>9425530
hey ur not me

hello other karaposter

straight chicks: not even once
>>
>>9425551
why don't you buy cat litter from Amazon? it's a bit cheaper, in my opinion.
>>
File: test1.jpg (24 KB, 233x234)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9425742
Eh I'd still have to pick it up and it's less convenient.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1200x800)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
New bread

>>9425759
>>
>>9425751
pick it up? does it not get delivered straight to your front door?
>>
>>9425776
I can't get things delivered to me directly. Long story.
>>
>>9425780
Well, that's unfortunate.
>>
>>9425790
Right? Annoying t b h

But it's also not a terrible imposition for me to just go buy cat litter in a store.
>>
>>9424690
>tfw no qt noncommitted fwb to cuddle me and give me kisses
I want this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.