[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Some early days big brother mtf died, probably from suicide, at age 32. Apparently she was pre-transition when she was on big brother UK, but later transitioned.

She talked about that people who consider transition should think about it really hard, although she's the happiest she's been, she lost a lot along the way.
That's probably what made her kill herself, having to turn to prostitution, family rejection, and friends rejection, talking about how she has absolutely nobody to talk to.

Of course the mildly retarded right wings will start to claim transition is harmful...
>>
>>9417669
>That's probably what made her kill herself, having to turn to prostitution, family rejection, and friends rejection, talking about how she has absolutely nobody to talk to.

I’m not a right wing retarded asshole, but that does sound like her transition was harmful to her.
>>
>>9417686
It wasn't harmful to her, it was the people who rejected and hurt her that were harmful.
>>
>>9417686
people can't be this stupid right?
>>
>>9417686
My little /pol/tard can't be this bad at understanding causation.
>>
>>9417767
So are you saying the consequences of ones actions are not related to the action itself?
>>
>>9417783
yes, they genuinely can, people are actually that fucking stupid and worse.
>>
>>9417783
>>9417788
You can say what you want, but you’re just being completely ignorant. If she didn’t care about what people though, her life wouldn’t have spiraled out of control after transitioning. Clearly she did care, and she obviously lost what is most important to her because of her transition, which she wouldn’t have lost had she not transitioned, so I think it’s safe to say that her transition was harmful to her because this wouldn’t have happened if she continued to repress her true feelings and live as a man. Maybe she never would have been truly happy, but considering she killed herself, I can’t see how transitioning could be called a good thing for her.
>>
>>9417799
lol holy shit, who hurt you??
>>
>>9417804
Why? Because I’m able to see the bigger picture? I never said I’m against anyone transitioning. I’m just saying that all actions have consequences, and people need to know if they can accept those consequences before they take action. Is it her fault society didn’t accept her? No. Does that mean she should throw caution to the wind and do whatever she wants? Obviously not, because she is no longer with us.

She never killed herself as a man, so clearly transitioning wasn’t the most important thing in her life. She killed her self after she lost what was most important to her.
>>
>>9417810
it's like those deaf people who are offended by hearing aids. they oust people who get them, especially if they do it for their children. so your choice is suffer, or lose all your friends and community.

they didn't kill themselves as a man because there was still the hope of living a happy life as a woman. full blown rejection by your family and community has driven even people with otherwise fantastic lives to suicide. replace trans with 'being gay,' you should be able to see exactly how bad your rhetoric is. you shouldn't have to live your life to please others, but we are social creatures.
>>
>>9417826
Really it’s eactly the same thing in any situation. Whether it is coming out as gay or transitioning. Yes, she hoped to live happily as a woman, but she didn’t. If the reasons she killed herself were directly related to her transition, then it was harmful to her. How fucking stupid do you have to be to refuse to accept this? Seriously, pull your head out of your ass, because no matter what you say her reasons were for killing herself and how everyone is to blame but her, she would most likely be alive today had she never transitioned.

Once again, I’m not saying she did the wrong thing, but maybe she should have built a support system around her first. Clearly she needed it.
>>
>>9417830
you are badly damaged. sorry.
>>
>>9417836
Nah, you would rather just deny the truth because it’s easier to blame everyone else rather than take responsibility for ones actions, and you feel like you need to defend the dead trans woman.

Maybe if more trans women actually considered the things I’m talking about, they wouldn’t have such a high suicide rate.
>>
>>9417839
maybe if you and people like you weren't so broken, we wouldn't have to deal with this kind of hate. :)
>>
>>9417840
Except I have no issue with trans people. Honestly the trans community is the most unsupportive, toxic community I have ever seen. You’re all so busy insulting each other and talking about which small group is better than the others, it’s really sad to be honest. Maybe if you could rely on each other, so many of you wouldn’t die broken and alone. The fact you refuse to consider the idea that it’s not everyone else’s fault shows that you have no concept of consequence, and a very loose grip on reality. It’s so much easier to just blame everyone who doesn’t say it was everyone’s fault but hers. That will help save the next one, right? Because if you call everyone a hateful asshole enough, it’s bound to change their beliefs. Then you can all transition happily without consequence, and never have to feel bad that you weren’t there for each other in those desperate times of need.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>9417799
She probably would've killed herself sooner had she not transitioned.
>>
File: girlslaughing.jpg (32 KB, 650x452)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9417854
>basing your opinion of trans communities of /tttt/
ishygddt
>>
>>9417830
>Really it’s eactly the same thing in any situation. Whether it is coming out as gay or transitioning. Yes, she hoped to live happily as a woman, but she didn’t.
She did though, she said that "she's the happiest she's ever been in herself". So she did live happily as a woman, but then came also lots of hardships from rejection, and that made her living situation much harder.
>>
>>9417864
Probably not.
>>
>>9417872
lol
>>
>>9417872
Statistics are against you here.
>>
>>9417881
>killed herself as a woman because she lost what she had as a man
I guess she had no hope either way then
>>
I remember watching her on big brother as Rodrigo and he was an absolutley huge gay guy. Another mark against the agp typology.
>>
>>9417669
noooo she was so hot
>>
>>9417791
>>9417686
>I’m not a right wing retarded asshole
Sure thing bud
>>
Why people who pass bettern than me keep killing themself?

Makes me actually glad my whole family accepted me from the start.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/rebekah-shelton-not-dead-transgender-big-brother-alive-twitter-rodrigo-lopes-refutes-death-story-a8155821.html
>>
Sounds like she wanted some media coverage
>>
People in this thread are saying, "she should have not cared what people thought about her."
How naive do you have to be? We are human creatures and we need feedback from a social group.
I don't think you all understand this fact here.
If you do things which isolate you from your friend/social group, then you will become isolated.

The world is not, and never will be, a fantasy paradise of nice people. PEOPLE ARE NOT NICE.
>>
She is not dead.
>>
>>9418635
That's good news...
>>
File: 1513912330376.jpg (79 KB, 350x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>9417783
They can but mostly they're perverted and heinous.
>>
>>9418635
Ok. Lol @ the /pol/tard who was giving lessons. More like /fact/ually incorrect anyway, ya simpleton.
>>
>>9418635

wonder what she’s doing in Dubai

makes you think
>>
File: 1491883571513.jpg (24 KB, 320x240)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9418635
>>9418814
>>
>>9421082
We got a tranny pedo rapist on another channel. We'll make it.
>>
>>9417791
You're ridiculous. Either purposefully obtuse or actually retarded
>>
File: 1512918148105.png (163 KB, 382x368)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>9417870
>"she's the happiest she's ever been in herself"
>kills self

Damn.
>>
File: 1498974833806.jpg (52 KB, 604x455)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>9417854
This. nearly all trannies are terrible.
>>
>>9417669
big brother or

big face and big head

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.