[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Passable femboy here! I feel like I want to start transitioning and present as female, but also am happy knowing that I’m a boy. My ideal situation would be for me to look like a girl, but at the same time have everyone know that I’m a boy. Where am I on the spectrum?

How is life being a passing trans girl? Is it better than being a (very) feminine looking boy?
>>
Mmmmmmmmmamamamamama
>>
>>9418263
>How is life being a passing trans girl? Is it better than being a (very) feminine looking boy?
Well you'd have female privilege.
>>
Honestly your body looks amazing, i think you should stay as a femboy unless you're having extreme dysphoria. The only upside to being trans i would suspect is the amount of potential mates widens but so does the amount of potential murderers. Plus its so fun breaking a femboi into submission. Gimme dat bussy baby
>>
>>9418263
>passing
>face not shown
>>
>>9418263
no one truly passes so to speak, someone gets too close to you takes a look they'll see something off, its probably better to stay a femboy unless you're dysphoric and maybe abuse hrt the way femgen claim doesn't grow much boob. research it first
>>
>>9418348
>>9418360
Don’t really wanna show face pnly for privacy reasons haha
>>
>>9418330
I mean, I don’t wanna get rid of my dick. I just wanna start presenting as female and go on hormones. And if that’s the case, will my dating pool still widen?
>>
>>9418263
You're hot. Might wanna transition so you don't get too much body hair or go bald.
>>
transition
>>
>>9418470
If I'm really hairy and I transition will my body hair eventually go away or stop being so awful?
>>
>>9418570
genetics, but it's likely
>>
>>9418576
God I really hope so
Shaving every day is awful and epilating hurt so much
>>
>>9418582
2 years on cypro made most of my hair growth go away, i do a full body shave and only takes 5 minutes now to get rid of the not even visible hairs
guarantee my body hair pre transition was worse than yours. miracles happen.
>>
>>9418585
I dunno my body hair's the worst I've seen out of anyone. If I go 2-3 days without shaving I'm almost worse than my boyfriend is pretty embarrassing

I was on Spiro for 2 months and I've been on Cypro for a month now so I'm hoping it starts to thin soon. I'm just hoping I don't have to get laser for my back because it'd probably bankrupt me and it's almost impossible to keep hair off atm

Is your body hair still dark or did it go clear?
>>
>>9418591
my hair was the same. dark brown thick and long, full and total regrowth in 3 days

no hair at all on my leg right now, shaved two days ago. it grows in sparse and mostly clear (just because it grows slow, if i wanted to be a beast not shaving for 2 weeks would at least produce gnarly stubble)

focus on laser for passing (face/arms/fingers) and let hormones work your hairs. 1.5 years is the expected time for those changes to come to completion but everyone is different
>>
>>9418607
Oh that sounds really awesome I can't wait for that omg. Can you laser on your fingers? I thought it was just big patches of skin

I just hope I'm not super unlucky and I stay hairy forever
>>
>>9418263
Boys that like girls are the best.
>>
>>9420034
*look like*
>>
>>9418263
If you can manage to survive dressed like this on the casual, either you live in an ultra-liberal area, either people already perceived you as a girl. Now, no matter how fem and hot you are, one day, you'll want to transition to preserve your lifestyle. Maybe 25, maybe 35. Doubt you'll pass the 40.
>>
>>9418263

How old are you now?
>>
>>9418263
Hot picture OP. Stick with your first paragraph, be feminine but be a boy. If that's how you feel. And btw I'd love to know how you feel! I can not see your dating pool expanding being trans
>>
>>9420187
I was also thinking the same haha

>>9420243
Pretty young lol
>>
I'm curious. If a femboy like OP went on hormones, would the estrogen make him dysphoric? Do the brain chemistry changes upset most gay femboys boys? I could see lots of fem twinks wanting to take feminems, but it's a pretty drastic change.
>>
>>9420748

I think OP is clearly a trans.
>>
>>9420748
If he likes being feminine then he's probably trans, it'll probably just calm him and make his mood more stable. I still call myself a "femboy" but hrt helped me a shitload and I'm probably just a tranny
>>
>>9420763
I don’t think I have dysphoria over being a boy, but at the same time feel I would be more true to myself if I were to transition. Also, what makes me “clearly” trans? Just wondering haha

>>9420779
If you’re on hrt as a femboy, do you still present as a boy? Or are you presenting as a girl?
>>
>>9420763
eh, maybe, it definitely sounds like femininity is really important to him. Since that goes beyond style and into body development and such, yeah, he's probably on the spectrum somewhere

>>9420779
That's really interesting! Does being clocked as a boy, having male pronouns used and such make you feel dysphoric? Glad HRT has been a good choice for you
>>
>>9420779

That's very interesting. What do you see the difference as being?

>>9420848

How would you feel if the next five years make your face significantly more masc?

Would that be better or worse than taking estrogen?
>>
>>9420848
I still present as a boy but I'll probably present as a girl once I'm independent. I still feel infinitely better than I did pre hrt even though I can't present fem right now

>>9420852
Male pronouns don't really make me feel bad but female pronouns feel more natural desu. Only my bf and a few really close friends use female pronouns though

Being told I look masculine or handsome or whatever makes me dysphoric though and so do my masculine features
>>
>>9420924
Oh that’s good to hear. I’m hoping for the best for you

And yeah, I get dysphoric when I’m told I have a certain masculine feature as well
>>
>>9420924
>Male pronouns don't really make me feel bad but female pronouns feel more natural

you're def trans
>>
>>9420980
If you're OP then hrt is honestly amazing, I can't even begin to describe how much happier and more comfortable with my body it's made me. If you're anything like me then I can't recommend it enough.

>>9421004
Yeah I'm probably trans but I'm not super worried about presenting female ASAP. I'm kinda happy just being andro for the time being as long as I don't get any more masculine

It makes me a little uncomfortable to refer it myself as female though but it's probably just because it's so new to me
>>
>>9421018
Yeah it’s OP. I’m really strongly considering it atm. And it seems from everything you’ve said that we are in similar situations. I’m not exactly comfortable being referred to as a “man” but fine “he”, “him”, etc.
>>
>>9421018
I’m also having that same feeling of not being completely comfortable referring or being referred to in female pronouns, but like you, think its probably bc it’s new and I’m not used to it
>>
>>9421018
That discomfort with being seen is female is dissonance with how you've been socialized and seen as a boy your entire life and the fact of your body being male. Its unfamiliarity and fear of unknown. It's common even in full blown trans girls. It may never go away but it does get a lot more natural and it does go away for many.
>>
>>9421050
I'd say just try hrt for a month then decide where you wanna go from there. Just a month was enough for me to decide I never wanna have testosterone as my primary sex hormone again.

Do you think you'd be comfortable having other people call you a woman and having breasts all the other changes that come with hrt? Would you feel okay with getting more masculine with testosterone?

You should totally see a gender therapist if you have the option though so you have someone you can talk to openly about this

>>9421056
Yeah it's really odd but I think I'll get used to it once I go full time. It feels really natural when my bf does it because I know he's totally accepting so I think I'll grow to be fine with it eventually

>>9421058
Yeah that's what I figured. I feel a little but of a fraud at times referring to myself as a woman because Ive missed out on most of the experiences that cis women had. I'm totally fine calling myself a trans woman though lol
>>
>>9421085
OP here. I’ll definitely try doing it for a month as well as looking into a gender therapist. Thanks!

And I think I’d be okay being referred to as a woman and having breasts. I feel like I’m a little bit of both to be honest.

>>9421058
I’ve never heard of that! I guess it makes total sense for it to feel a little unnatural to be referred to as something from what you’re used to, even if you think you’re comfortable with it.
>>
Wow, thanks for this entire thread. It's so freaking awesome not to feel like I'm the only one having these kinds of feelings out here.
>>
>>9422211
Do you wanna talk about your feelings anon?
>>
>>9422218
It's fine, I'm just glad not to be a snowflake, lol. Plus others have pretty much expressed what I wanted to say.
>>
>>9422223
Are you gonna turn into a tranny too?
>>
>>9422243
Indeedy, that's the goal. My social dysphoria is just kind of alright for now, more concerned about my body than how I present tbhon. But I think I'd be fine if I looked like a woman and all and people still gendered me male (out of habit, fuck them if it's out of spite). I'm not going to go full die cis scum if it feels more natural to call me a guy even if I have a girl voice/mannerisms/body/presentation. Gender roles are a fucking meme anyways.
>>
>>9422250
OP here! This is exactly how I feel! My exacy ideal situation lol.
It sucks that gender roles still dominate society.
>>
>>9422250
Well good luck anon! I'm transitioning and that's exactly how I feel
>>
>>9418263
Stay as a feminine male, seriously. You might become more masculine as you get older, but how much depends on genetics.
>>
>>9422519
You're not exactly selling it very well.
>>
>>9422530
Well, it's always a risk. Hormones are overall pretty shitty though.
>>
>>9418263
Being a passing trans girl is awesome because you get treated like a girl, which is basically life on easy mode.
>>
>>9418263
where did you get those jeans and what are they called
>>
>>9422601
No, they're pretty cool.
>growing older as a guy when you want to be a woman
Literally why
>>
>>9422614
op here. Jeans are from Zara’s summer collection last year. I can’t remember their specific name but Zara (& all the other brands) always have the ripped, faded wash, skinny, cropped jeans year round
>>
>>9422601
Why are they shitty?
>>
>>9422713
thanks op! I'll go check out zara maybe
>>
>>9422717
They reduce your sex drive and change your personality quite a bit. They also make your dick useless. If you're ok with all that, then they're fine. If you want to be a femboy, you may want to think twice before taking them.
>>
File: 568.gif (174 KB, 200x200)
174 KB
174 KB GIF
>>9418263
>tfw I didn't read the post and thought that was a usual 'cute girl' image
>>
>>9422601
If he doesn't wanna get more masculine when he gets older then that's a pretty good indication he should get on hormones...

>>9422807
They kill your sex drive but they don't make your dick useless if you keep using it. I'm 9 months on Cypro now and mine still works fine I just don't get hard randomly anymore
>>
>>9422807
>change your personality quite a bit
repressor personality is not real personality
>They also make your dick useless
wrong
>>
>>9422807
>>9422990
>>9423008

The thing with dicks is that trans people are desiring very different outcomes with them.

Many people want to be dead from the waist down until SRS, and if that's the case for you then you're not likely to spend the time playing with yourself required to avoid atrophy.

Once spontaneous hard-ons die you need to keep yourself stiff for around 20 minutes a day (usually the male body gives you seven or so erections each night, until you're elderly.)

If you don't do that, stuff is going to shrink and blood vessels are going to be less and less available. If you keep it in use, not so much (look at Bailey Jay).

But lots of t-girls find the dead dick desirable, so in their cases you're going to lose lots of mass and erections become very difficult to sustain.
>>
>>9423061
>If you don't do that, stuff is going to shrink and blood vessels are going to be less and less available.
I still get morning erections sometimes and my T is nuked (based cypro)
atrophy maybe like 1cm in 7months (i don't measure my dick regularly lol, was just curious)? Not sure if it wasn't always that way desu
I get aroused (read: full on girl-boner) really easily if someone moves on me, probably cause I've been celibate since june
so it doesn't happen to everyone, guess I just have chad genes or something
>>
>>9423076
>I get aroused (read: full on girl-boner) really easily if someone moves on me, probably cause I've been celibate since june

yeah in IRL encounters I still get hard too, at the level of make-outs or whatever.

i get morning wood as well, but less often. have not used an anti-androgen. desu i like erections, and I'm never going to SRS sooooo...
>>
>>9423085
yup, feel exactly the same
tucking is a pain though
guess I'll have to get like an orchie or somehing
>>
>>9418263
This pic reminds me of why I wanted to lose weight in the first place. Thanks anon(ette?)

Also I hate you.
>>
>>9423076
Do you actually get morning wood when Cypro? I stopped getting those completely after like 2 weeks wtf

I don't have any problems getting hard if I have to fap or lewd with someone either
>>
>>9423272
yup
everything works to like 90% of its capabilities
all that changed is how it "feels"
I'm a really horny person so maybe it's just regular wood but upon waking up, idk
>>
>passable
>no shoulders shown
>no arms shown
>no face
>no height given
H O N
>>
>>9423061
>>9423076
>>9422990

Op here. I very much wanna keep my boy parts. I was worried about how hormones would affect it but I guess just as long as use it, I don’t have to worry.

If I wanna keep my dick, what hormones should ideally be given to me?
>>
>>9423188
Haha no problem!
>>
>>9424622
Bicatulamide + estradiol + dutasteride (to block DHT).
>>
>>9418263
That might be tough... If you pass, you will probably have to actively tell people you're a boy.

Life as a passing trans girl is uneventful. I was a nerdy, asocial boy, and now I'm a nerdy, asocial girl. The difference really is that being a feminine boy is somewhat exceptional. Androgyny gives you an air of mystery, and makes you stand out. But that same femininity is par for the course when you present as female fully.

I could see standing out being pleasurable, (as many femboys seem to feel) but it's not my temperament to enjoy the spotlight, so I don't miss standing out in that way.
>>
>>9423306
Op here. How has the feeling changed?
And did you do anything to keep yours functioning?
>>
Op here
>>9424642
Thanks!

>>9424644
Yeah haha. I agree that it does make you stand out a lot. It’s also interesting to see how straight guys interact with me haha. They are the only type I seem to attract

Do you get more attention now? Are people nicer?
>>
>>9424661
People are nicer. And I get more attention. BUT 3/4 of guys who initially show interest end up being turned off when I tell them I'm trans.

So, good and bad.
>>
>>9424684
You will die a delusional man no matter how you hurt yourself. Straight men are not interested in other men. Please try to contain your autistic fetish to private spaces!
>>
>>9424700
you are correct that straight men are not interested in other men. they do like girls, though. go figure.
>>
>>9424700
Please contain your autism to yourself as well, GEA.
>>
>>9424700
Oh, you also you get to deal with stuff like this if you mention being trans (or being biologically male) to people.
>>
>>9424750
Hahaha! I guess I better prepare myself then lol

>>9424684
How does the other 1/4 react to it? Also, have you had any relationships since transitioning?
>>
Post more pics
>>
>>9418263
Omg OP how did you get your body like that? Super jealous of your body! You're so pretty omg
>>
>>9425330
Thank you! If I’m being honest I don’t really know how my body got like this. I think I just got really lucky
>>
>>9424647
>Op here. How has the feeling changed?
Like, when I had sex before, I didn't really feel that much, cause the head is most sensitive and you just feel pressure on the shaft iirc.
Now, I feel sensations all over, especially when I'm fantasizing or with someone (no stimulation). It's hard to explain it, it's like a million tiny explosions of pleasure in my dick, that come in waves
makes me spasm and shit sometimes lol
>And did you do anything to keep yours functioning?
nah, it just works
>>
>>9426056
Oh I see. Haha thanks!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.