[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: wtc.jpg (47 KB, 500x750)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
qt ginger edition
last thread: >>9402479
(pls no bully)
>>
>>9419305
>neck tattoo
fucking disgusting
>>
File: pearl.jpg (50 KB, 500x479)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>9419313
better?
>>
I really fucking hate redheads.
>>
>>9419328
>he doesn't like white milky skin
>>
>>9419341
I'm tanned masterrace
>>
File: d84oPKf.gif (1.83 MB, 500x281)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>9419344
>masterrace
>>
>>9419318
>nose ring
try again
>>
>>9419305
Can I ever fit in with straight guys if they know I’m gay or should I keep a lid on that. Would it make them uncomfortable?
>>
>>9419341
You can have that without the word hair or freckles fucking things up.
>>
>tfw let him fuck me raw so I could feel better about kissing and blowing him with herpes
Send help
>>
what the fuck is happening with the threads
>>
>>9419366

like gays, straights are not homogenous. the unfortunate truth is that even if someone claims they are super open to gay dudes, they often still define you by it and can be more frustrating than a homophobe.

for me its less important if someone is gay, straight, homophobic or pro gay, but whether or not that person is open to changing their opinions on people individually.

a lot of pro gay people will tell me im 'compensating' when i talk about rugby'. a lot of homophobes will hate me at first but when they get to know me as a person they change their tune.

so its case by case. my recommendation is to just play it 'straight' until there's an actual reason to come out. sometimes this will take a month, sometimes a year. some people will still assume you're gay, but they will judge you as a straight person. then when you do come out they already have you defined in their life.

its working pretty well for me. if i come out LATER or not at all, they treat me like a normal straight guy. if im out right away, even if they love me to death, the best i can ever hope to be is their 'gay best friend'. not their best friend.
>>
>>9419385
It isn’t just me then, huh
>>
New Jani seems to be re-organizing. he allows generals but not if they are virtually the same thing, or literally the same thing. there were two gay gens created so he deleted the 'comfy' themed one. so i just made a new thread thats just comfy and not gay gen. still up.
>>
>>9419366
All my friends are straight dudes.
Most of them are nerds that fit the soy boy meme though.
>>
Why do the tranny mods keep trying to chase gays off this board?
>>
>>9419385
>>9419415
The previous thread was deleted, because I guess it was '2lewd' for a blue-board, and there was an accidental split with the new threads, they were made within minutes of eachother. I made the 'comfy' one, it was deleted because it was superfluous, no biggie.
>>
>>9419428
Because cis gays are trans-erasure.
We TTTT now.
>>
Was I dreaming, or was there another gaygen much earlier (not the one >>9419415 is talking about) ???
It had some weird image, a drawing I think, and over 100 replies but I didn't check it out... I just looked at the board for a few seconds and saw it.. now I'm confused...
>>
>>9419446

im not sure. i know there was a gaygen and a GGEN or something, same thread, just gaygen, one got deleted.
>>
>>9419446
>over 100 replies
yup, this one was deleted
>>
>>9419450
I saw that one, that was just a few minutes ago..
>>
>>9419305
How do I respond to someone claiming that being gay is a mental illness without sounding defensive or rubbed the wrong way? I was banned from /v/ today for posting “are all straight people pedos?” in a loli Laura Croft thread after which tons of people pulled the no u card and started calling me the mentally unstable pedo
>>
>>9419464
if you want to get into a discussion just say that it's not considered a mental illness by the doctor associations and that there's pretty much nothing else that separates mental oddities from illnesses
or you can just call them a nigger and move on
>>
>>9419305
wtf happened to the actual previous thread?
deleted?
>>
>>9419497
I did but then some anon said that it’s only not considered an illness because if it remained so then they would stop being funded.
>>
>>9419464
>arguing with redpilled/straight/entitled/gamers
don't waste your time
>>
>>9419506
so call him a nigger
>>
>talking to guy on dating app
>I ask him if he's fem
>he says no
>we meet up
>He's fem as all fuck

Man, I hate this
>>
>>9419533

easier just to talk on the phone before meeting. lets you know.
>>
>>9419533
>>>/masc/
>>
>>9419533
I think guys are really bad at estimating how masc/fem they are.
>>
File: alone.jpg (13 KB, 280x260)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>9419533
I wouldn't care
I just want someone to vidya and cuddle with
>still need the courage to date first though
>>
>>9419564
>>>/lgbt/mtfg
>>
> ginger qt thread
> on blue board

meh.gif
>>
File: 1437829119647.jpg (972 KB, 2730x2730)
972 KB
972 KB JPG
>have to wait for my parents to die before I can move in with my bf
>>
>>9419305
>/pol/ has me questioning whether or not I’m crazy for being a fag
>the thought of not being right in the brain turns me on
are they right?
>>
>>9419927
why?
>tfw have to improve self and get bf (unlikely) so I can get out
>>
>>9419954
I don't want to get disowned
>>
>>9419960
Where do you live? Why would they disown you?
>>
>>9419971
Bongland. My dad doesn't like homos.
>>
>>9419986
I know of no Bongs who'd disown their son for that. Not unless they are Mudshit migrants.
>>
i miss being a kid
>>
>>9420001
He's becomes unusually religious in his old age. Coming out is not a risk I'm going to take.
>>
>>9419950
>one group is filled with hate & wants to genocide 80% of the world
>one other group just want to have consensual sex & love the same gender
>"which one is in the wrong?????"
...
>>
Why do gay guys get so upset when you leave them for a girl?
>>
What do you do after gaydeath?
>>
>>9420011
It’s with the same sex, not the same gender
Gay guys are not interested in vagina or cosmetic lifeless meat sticks
>>
>>9420040
>gaydeath
what is that
>>
>>9420036
It drives home the point that they can’t have kids, and they kinda take pride in not acting like a girl. So when you ditch them FOR a girl, it hurts their ego a little
>>
>>9420008
he's your dad, you're his child
he wont disown you
>>
>>9420057
When you get old and no longer have the youthful appearance that attracts guys
>>
>>9420114
It’s really not that straightforward
>>
Who wants to read yaoi with me?
>>
File: 1407549643893.jpg (100 KB, 864x778)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>9420142
>tfw I read yuri with my bf
It's just better.
>>
>>9420125
So when I hit puberty?
>>
>>9420129
what religion?

>>9420149
for some of us
>myself included
>>
>>9420129
I don't think you can disown people fully where I'm from (scandinavia). A child still has a legal right to a set percentage (depending on the number of siblings) of his/her parent's estate.
>>
>>9419464
I hope you are trolling
>>
>>9420153
My dad's a christian. He goes on dumb rants a lot, and I think it is a real possibility that I could get disowned.

>>9420174
You can just leave someone out of your will here.
>>
>>9420191
>whatever happened to the whole christian good will bs?
rants specifically against gay people?
do you particularly need anything from a possible will because I really don't see how he should hold you back from being happy
>>
>>9420258
Well, I'd like somewhere to live.
>>
>>9420271
thought you were moving in with your bf?
I don't know then, I'm not out either but my parents are quite easy going so I don't think they'd have an issue
>>
Maaaaaaawm, just because you do the same fucking irrational bullshit over and over and you have no ability to read people it doesn't make me psychic. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>9420438
What
>>
>>9420466

I'm saying my mother is a cunt.
Do you disagree?
>>
>>9419419
>soy boys
Offer to peg them.
>>
>>9419419
Are they feminists too? Are their gfs pink haired open relationship sluts?
>>
>>9420485
No, you know her best, anon. Some mothers are cunts, others merely have them.
>>
>>9420438
This feel must be more common than I thought.
>>
>>9420142
No you retard. Next time don't use such a suggestive and clearly underaged looking picture for the threads you make you dumb ass.
>>
>>9420559
>clearly underaged
t. gdilf fucker
>>
>>9419350
>white "people"
>>
>>9420011
Look, /pol/ is right again!
>>
>>9420559
He doesn't look underage at all? And please tell me why my image is considered "suggestive," but these OP images are not:
>>9418554
>>9417945
>>9409658
>>9419852
>>9360480
>>
>>9420670

Only children have red beards, everyone knows that!!11
>>
>>9420036
It'ssomething they can never be.
>>
File: russian grindr date.png (36 KB, 730x290)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>9419464

an illness of any kind is dysfunctional in and of itself. being gay not an illness because there's nothing dysfunctional about being gay alone. the negative consequences of being gay are almost all social issues. whether it's intolerance from homophobes, lack of an ability to find sexual partners due to a lower relative population, inability to procreate with a loved one, or highly elevated STI transmission rates due to a much more promiscuous hookup culture; all of these are social relations and not a direct and immediate function of being attracted to the same sex.

nothing is going to happen to a gay person if you leave their same-sex attraction untreated (for lack of a better phrase). you cannot say the same about mental illnesses, or any illness for that matter. an untreated schizophrenic may suffer from psychosis at some point. an untreated depressive might kill themself. an untreated diabetic will die from skyrocketing blood sugars. an untreated cancer patient will just die horribly. an "untreated" gay person will just be gay. it takes an extra logical step in order to come to the conclusion that being gay is a mental illness that does not apply to other mental illnesses.

do note that this is not a moral argument for or against homosexuality, however.
>>
Has anyone here gone to a bathhouse?
>>
>>9420742
no, we're not 60 yo bald men
>>
>>9420742

Yes, I have.

One of the few 18+ places I knew at the time - no alcohol at the bath house.

Do you wanna know about it?
>>
File: emd.jpg (24 KB, 500x281)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9420818
Would you go alone or with friends? Ive discovered the location of one and am kinda turned on by the idea of it.
>>
File: 1512955845977.jpg (40 KB, 640x480)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
WHO HERE HAS:
>a best friend that his hetero
>said best friend also gives you physical affection
>hugs, sleeps on your shoulder, head pats
>>
>>9420844
>head pats
are you an autistic tranny?
>>
>>9420837

First time a friend took me, if I recall correctly. We didn't have anywhere to fuck.

Went alone every time after that.
>>
>>9420905
>We didn't have anywhere to fuck
I actually seriously consider it: I'm tired of fucking in the cold car of my bf during winter, and hotel rooms aren't cheap
>>
when the fuck are we genociding all the trannies
>>
>>9421009
except the ftms
they're cool
>>
>>9420993
you cant bang at yer homes?
>>
>>9421029
fuck off biscum
>>
>>9420488
Naw one of the perks is that they're all gross so there's no sexual tension.
>>9420493
>Are their gfs pink haired open relationship sluts
Yes.
One is in an "open relationship" it's pretty one sided though since she gets laid all the time and he never has.
>>
File: 1515462875100.jpg (67 KB, 480x602)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>"young professional"
>"open relationship"
>"JUST FRIENDS ONLY"
>"I'm a leo if you're a cancer we wont get along"
>>
>>9421039

Overbearing parents gen.
>>
>>9421147

Lol my mom took the lock off of my door when I started middle school. Hehe she broke her hip and asked me to come back after I finally had moved out and gotten a job. Lmao I lost that job, but got a new one and then she asked me to contribute more financially since I was working longer hours and didn't have time to do all the chores she wanted anymore. Teehee $8.00 an hour part time. Lmfao she's a programmer.
>>
>>9420735
To say the negative consequences of being gay are almost all social issues is naive.
>all of these are social relations and not a direct and immediate function of being attracted to the same sex
But elevated STI transmission rates are a direct function of being attracted to the same sex (straight people are protected by the female libido). Gay men get AIDS because they find men attractive and want to have sex using holes not fit for purpose.

Also is Social Anxiety not a disorder because all the negative consequences of it are "social issues"?
>>
File: CHXQ-agUYAA8Jea.jpg (12 KB, 252x244)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>9420844
Where are you fucks getting these ""straight" friends
If asked for fucking head oats they would probably stop talking to me [spoiler]god i want a bf[/spoiler]
>>
>>9421175
aids only exist because some nigger raped a monkey
>>
>>9421175

>But elevated STI transmission rates are a direct function of being attracted to the same sex
yes, but you can still be gay without ever having sex. just because you haven't had sex doesn't mean you're not gay. and you can also have gay sex (and get AIDS) without actually being gay.

>Gay men get AIDS because they find men attractive and want to have sex using holes not fit for purpose.
gay men get AIDS from having gay sex, not from BEING gay. it may sound like a semantic argument, but it actually isn't. the same-sex attraction itself is not a dysfunction, it just is. whatever behaviors manifest from being gay are separate from being gay itself, and have their own possible negative consequences. the behaviors may stem from same-sex attraction, but same-sex attraction in itself is not enough to manifest a negative consequence on its own.

>Also is Social Anxiety not a disorder because all the negative consequences of it are "social issues"?
social anxiety is a subset of general anxiety, and is often treated by specifically pointing out to the patient that their disorder is in fact NOT inherently caused by social issues but by their own misconceptions and preconceived notions ABOUT their social interactions, and giving them strategies to circumvent those malformations. alongside medication of course.
>>
What's the sluttiest hookup sites and apps?
>>
File: 1515812048242.png (449 KB, 610x482)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>best friend that doesnt act gay(leaning hetero) is coming over tomorrow and he wants his ass pounded although we couldn't last time because it hurt him
>He has a big tiddy gf
>I'm fat and ugly
Y tho
>>
>>9419396

Test
>>
>>9421251
Maybe he likes fat dudes
>>
File: 1515726956004.gif (101 KB, 425x425)
101 KB
101 KB GIF
Why the fuck so many gay men are drama queens? It's like the unholy abomination spawn of women and the autism that only men have.
>>
>>9421272

hard to say. i mean why is anyone a drama queen? they get off on the attention. even straight guys do it, we just call them 'betas'. what is /r9k/ if not just a 'drama queen' board of people talking about how hard life is because they don't bother to do anything.

when it comes to gays specifically they get a LOT of attention when they come out, and when people get bored of that they have to find a way to keep it up.

but its not restricted to gays, or women. straight men too. millions and millions of any gender, race, age, etc. we just use different words for it. like calling gays faggots, or black people niggers or white people white trash when they do something we dont approve of.
>>
>>9421272
Gay people are inherently feminine, some have just repressed it
>>
>>9421277
>but its not restricted to gays, or women. straight men too
Except the rate of drama queens in the gay community is far higher than straight men, more similar to the rate of females. Hence the "unholy abomination spawn between women and male autism".
>>
>>9421296

I disagree. you might be blind to it becuase of 4chan culture being normalized to you, but there seem to be just as many negative attention heteromen as homomen.

i doubt either of us will win the other over to their way of thinking though.
>>
Had a drama queen bf once....better to stay single.
>>
>>9421262
This. Alternatively some dudes get off on bring fucked/ degraded by gross guys.
>>
>>9421303
>i doubt either of us will win the other over to their way of thinking though
Go to any fucking majorly hetero board, then go to any faggot board, there's arguing on hetero boards, but it's about ideas it's about opinions and it's about subjects. The number of people arguing over semantics, a classic drama queen tactic, is ridiculously smaller than what you see on /lgbt/ for example.
>>
>>9421311
Not so much gross in an unhygenic sense, but those leather tattooed guys with beards and nipple piercings pigs are kinda kinky for me...
>>
>>9421324

no way man. /b/ and /r9k/ and /pol/ are ridiculously more drama queen.
>>
>>9421308
I was almost in your position, just decided to dodge the bullet and remain single. Truly, it's better to have no bf than a stupid bf. I don't think I'll ever date a guy unless I can realistically see myself spending the rest of my life with him.

>tfw I will never (EVER) be able to pound sweet twink boipussy because of my wise and prudent decision-making
>>
File: 1515736364998.jpg (849 KB, 906x936)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
>>9421311
I'm pretty hygenic though. And he rarely expresses this want and was usually the top
>>
>>9421337
Fuck no, /pol/ is autistic, but they argue about ideas, historical facts and the future, I lost the count of the times a faggot started a passive aggressive argument over the way I phrased things. It's a controlling manipulative female tactic used with the autism of the male mind.
>>
>>9421351

hard disagree.
>>
>>9421353
>here is my experience with the boards
>"I disagree"
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>9421357

>already stated my experience with the boards
>you disagreed too

were you? I don't know what to tel ya man. its not really something i feel obliged to argue about and already told ya im pretty sure i wont change your mind, nor do I think you'll change mine. its not really important, so when it comes down to it all i can say is 'hard disagree'. i could just retype what i said before but that'd be even more rude. as would be just ignoring it. so there isn't much that can really be done other than to acknowledge that I read what you said and tell you i disagree.
>>
>>9421365
How exactly is /b/ or /pol/ more of a drama queen central than /lgbt/? Or even /r9k/?
>>
>>9421379

I would say /r9k/ is the most drama queen of the boards. followed by /pol/ and /b/ and then /lgbt/ but maybe tied. its not something i really gauged or measured.

you claim that places like /pol// argue about ideas, but i hardly believe that 'all women are inherently evil' is an 'idea'. its just men being drama queens cuz they didn't get exactly what they want. similar across the other boards.

im not saying gays or /lgbt/ in general are lacking in drama by any means, but we certainly arent the worst either. I do sympathize with the idea behind your question / rant though. people seek negative attention differently. gays tend to do it in the most obnoxious way thats hard to ignore, where as straight men tend to do it in the most ignore-able way.
>>
>>9421397
>but i hardly believe that 'all women are inherently evil' is an 'idea'.
Yes it is specially when they make arguments, such as "naturally adapted for manipulation due to lack of innate defense" or "bad societal nurture". How the fuck isn't that an idea? Just because you don't like something it doesn't mean it's automatically invalid.

At first I thought you were going to talk about rampant trolling or baiting, but after this reply this is clearly not the case. You don't like the culture of certain boards and decided to use the "drama queen" insult to shit on them.
>>
>>9421404

>Just because you don't like something it doesn't mean it's automatically invalid.

ditto.

>You don't like the culture of certain boards and decided to use the "drama queen" insult to shit on them.

stop being a drama queen.
>>
>>9421413
I'm not being a drama queen, I'm just arguing. Unless you're just using "drama queen" as a generic insult again.
>>
>>9421431

nope, just pointing out someone stirring up drama.
>>
>>9421439
>stirring up drama
>Debating is stirring up drama
Nigga you have to be kidding, I'm actually trying to get a conversation going while you use generic insults and zero arguments.
>>
>>9421444

>im trying to force you to argue with me
>thats not drama

yes, forcing an argument with people who don't want to argue is being a drama queen anon. especially when its over, you know, nothing. especially especially if its over what being a drama queen entails. thats the most inane thing i can imagine.

anyways, your welcome answering your initial question, still welcome to your differing opinion and wouldn't have it any other way. im gonna bounce, but feel free to respond back.
>>
>>9420844
My straight friend got drunk and I could swear he was coming on to me.
>>
>>9420844

oh all the time. sharing a bed with him was amazing.

>Tfw sick today
>he brought me medicine
>when he talks about the future he talks about the two of us moving intogether instead of his gf.
>>
File: 1503395713762.gif (1.96 MB, 300x225)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>9420844
>having friends
>>
>>9420670
Because those are tranny posts you dum dum
>>
SENPAAAAAAAI
>>
>>9421039
Still live with old folks.. and fucking outside is out of question
Do you have better options?
>>
>>9421379
Kek
Actually proving his point
>>
It seems every time I come to check out 4chan gaygen is far down on the catalog.
It is usually dead now?
>>
>>9422043
yeah
>>
>>9422077
Any idea where all the oldfags went?
Thought I heard something about discord being used.
>>
File: ginger.png (3.38 MB, 1976x1296)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
>>9419305
a guy from fb
>>
>>9422079
yeah there may be on discord
it's quite popular
but also filled with under 20s
>>
File: 2.jpg (79 KB, 960x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
File: 3.jpg (58 KB, 720x960)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: 4.jpg (85 KB, 720x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
File: 5.jpg (54 KB, 800x533)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
>>9422092
Does Senpai still post here? Sorry for all the questions btw. I haven't been here in a while and wanted to see what's up.

>>9422088
Has the face of an old man
>>
>>9422110
oh i don't really know any of them
i only been posting here regularly for a few months but from what ive read trips have been gone mostly
>>
>>9422088
>tiny nips
get out
>>
>>9420742
Yes. There was some sort of daddy night at the one near me and I got sandwiched between to beefy guys. Was my first time getting fucked while fucking.
>>
File: leww.jpg (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>9422278
oh yes thats what I'm looking for
>>
>>9422079
I miss old gaygen

>>9422252
>not liking tiny nips
>>
Why do threads on this board always devolve into a dumb hissy fit? I swear stealth gay threads are actually better on other boards
>>
>>9419318
I love him so much
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (51 KB, 670x377)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>9421175
>But elevated STI transmission rates are a direct function of being attracted to the same sex
WRONG.
>Gay men get AIDS because they find men attractive and want to have sex using holes not fit for purpose.
Also WRONG

Your post: 100% WRONG
>>
File: 1515817259831.jpg (63 KB, 495x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>9421379
I dunno shitposting on other boards non stop to push an agenda is pretty fucking drama inducing lol
>>
>>9422876
>shitposting
Just because you don't like what they have to say it doesn't mean it's shitposting. I thought you faggots were smarter than this.
>>
>>9422899
just because it's not shitposting (it is), doesn't mean its not drama.
and I'm sure no one is surprised by your level of intelligence.
>>
>>9422902
>doesn't mean its not drama
Here we go again, just because you don't like what they have to say it doesn't mean it's drama. They bring legitimate arguments whether you like it or not, hell some even back their arguments with studies.

>and I'm sure no one is surprised by your level of intelligence
Stop being such a passive aggressive bitch
>>
>at date
>tinder makes the matching noise
FUCK
>>
>at a date with a qt
>it goes well
>he kisses me
>wake up
>>
>>9422973
I feel this!
>>
>>9422908
Just because you ignore or are oblivious to the drama, doesn't mean it's not there. "Legitimate" arguments on those boards are filled with drama.

For example, saying, "I thought you faggots were smarter than this", is drama.
Calling me a "passive aggressive bitch" for throwing a "no you" back in your face, continued the drama.
>>
>>9420735
Your entire second paragraph reminded me of something I heard called the "desert island" test, which is convenient shorthand that can determine whether something is a genuine illness, or just stigmatised
>If a gay person was raised by a small tribe on a desert island where there was no stigma around homosexuality whatsoever, that individual would NOT experience a decreased quality of life. Therefore, being gay is NOT a mental illness.
>If someone with OCD or depression or whatever was raised by a small tribe on a desert island where there was no stigma around mental illness whatsoever, that individual would still have a decreased quality of life. Therefore, OCD and depression are mental illnesses.

Being trans is the exception to this. which is why we're having a lot of trouble gaining traction for trans rights. It's not a mental illness (brain scans show that the brain is functioning normally - for a person of the opposite sex), but it's not really a physical disability either, since the body is not impaired in any way.

>>9420844
I have a couple hetero straight friends, and a little bit of physical affection is kinda nice, but even thinking about taking it past a platonic level is fuckin' weird.

>>9421496
Don't get your hopes up. His gf is either a nagging bitch and he's just venting, or he's deliberately trying to bait you

>>9422925
See if he's up for a threesome?
>>
I think I'm officially going on the most British date in human history.

> going with a guy to high tea as a date
> rulebritannia.gif
>>
>>9423091
Not enough imperialism and hanging people for sodomy.
>>
File: 1514833858950.png (493 KB, 640x778)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>9423100
> imperialism
We can always restart that.
> hanging people for sodomy
Nah, the United Queerdom will be very gay and very powerful
>>
>>9422973
>tfw no qt to kiss in his dreams
>>
File: DTOeEezVMAAQGCQ.jpg (109 KB, 640x767)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>go to husbando's twitter
>he got married
RRRiiiiiiIII!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9423091
that sounds lovely.
I love high teas with scones and cream and little sandwiches!
>>
>>9423077
>ignore or are oblivious
Discussing things is not the same as drama, you're changing the definition of the word to suit your momentary needs.
>>
Cake of the day: white chocolate lemon brownie w/ speculos. It was easier than I thought
>>9423091
Mfw no brit bf to bake cakes for
>>
>>9423231
>Dramatic
>adjective
...
> - (of a person or their behavior) intending or intended to create an effect; theatrical.

You act like /b/ and /pol/ are full of stuffy boring scientists lawyers and professional researchers. You can have a "discussion" while also being dramatic. It's really not that hard to understand so I'm not sure what your issue is.
>>
File: samuel vs blaze.jpg (219 KB, 748x1669)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Do you think Samuel (top guy) killed Blaze because he was gay?
>>
>>9423246
>You can have a "discussion" while also being dramatic
There's a difference between being "theatrical" and being a drama queen, the latest is causing drama for the sake of drama, I've said this multiple times in this thread.

And yes I see actual links to laws, statistics and scientific research being used extremely often on those boards.
>>
>>9423223
Seriously, he's adorable. But it's off to the tower if he puts the milk in first, fucking savage.
>>
>>9423254
It does not matter how many citations someone uses. People who sprinkle derogatory statements, curses, and appeals to emotion into their posts are being dramatic, by definition.
>>
>>9423261
yes it goes teabag or leaves, then water then milk lol
>>
>>9423223
That shit sounds gay af and that’s coming from a dude who fucks dudes in the ass
>>
>>9423277
> gay as fuck
> one of the most english things to ever exist.

lol
>>
>>9423271
Being """dramatic""" is not the same as being a drama queen, this was already established, and you're talking about language meant to be funny, not simply dramatic. How incredibly autistic do you have to be to not understand this?
>>
>>9423203
who's this jewy jew
>>
>>9423245
Make me scones, tea, and love me in a cottage by the countryside. All I want out of life desu
>>
>>9423285
>dra·ma queen
>noun informal
>a person who habitually responds to situations in a melodramatic way.

>mel·o·dra·ma
>noun
>1. a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to ___appeal to the emotions___.
>-language, behavior, or events that resemble melodrama.

Putting those together

>A person who habitually responds to situations with language and behavior with intent to appeal to the emotions.

If you can go to /b/ and /pol/ and not see that the majority of posters/threads, regardless of how many "legit" arguments/citations they may have, fit this description, then you are being willfully blind.

>How incredibly autistic do you have to be to not understand this?
t. drama queen
>>
>>9423091
This sounds nice, have fun.
>>
>>9423305

Speaking of tea I just bought a bunch of loose leaf last night, Dragon Well, a Pu'erh, some sort of really nice sounding black tea, and a sample of genmaicha and gunpowder.
>>
File: Screenshot_383.png (12 KB, 783x83)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>9423316
>"hey you know how dictionaries have several definitions for the same word?"
>"I nitpicked the one that fits my agenda here"
Not so fast, two can play this game
>Someone who turns something unimportant into a major deal. Someone who blows things way out of proportion when ever the chance is given.
And all of this is SPECIALLY irrelevant when I already stated the definition of it when I asked my question.

Instead of going over about whether or not gay men are bigger drama queens than heteros you're making a show out of SEMANTICS.

Oh and btw not understanding simple jokes is an actual symptom of autism, I wasn't being dramatic about that.
>>
>>9423282
We all know the brits have a long history of boy fucking
>>
>>9423351
> some sort of really nice sounding black tea
Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Darjeeling, Ceylon?
>>9423361
Well, one of our greatest men was a gay bloke, so yeah. (Alan Turing)
>>
>>9423364

Nah, it was 50g of Yun Nan Dian Hong Black Tea – Golden Tip, I decided to try a different site, one that specializes in Chinese teas.
>>
>>9423371
Ah nice choice anon. Was it dragon teahouse? Despite trying loose leaf tea, I've never been able to give up my beloved tea bags.
>>
>>9423376

It was a site I had learned from on /ck/ tea threads, teavivre, chose that out of a few because it had pretty reasonable prices. I think I've heard of dragon teahouse before. A few months prior I had ordered from Adagio, I liked the tea a lot, but I also wanted to try other sites just to compare.
>>
>>9423380
Adagio and Teavana are good starts. Teavivre is a great site. I like Harvey & Sons or Twinings
>>
>>9423389

I've heard teavana is somewhat bad in terms of loose leaf, not necessarily a bad starting place, but they don't always have the highest quality of teas.
>>
>>9423395
Teavana is loose leaf tea for (savage colonials) I mean people who think they like tea but don't
>>
>>9422079
I browse this thread about twice a year since I found a boyfriend.
This isn't gay general, it's nobf general
>>
>>9422079

I still post sometimes, but not really that often. Got a bf too, just graduated and found a nice job, so things are going well. Also just ordered tea, it's Epsilon btw.
>>
File: 1515484281349.png (273 KB, 660x618)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
How do I become a true faggot?

I can fap to gay pokemon and furry porn with the occasional frat hazing video but I'm still mostly straight.
>>
>>9423499
>How do I become a true faggot?
Complete the Trial of Cock.
>>
>>9423355
I just used google, which uses oxford, and used the definition that applied in context.

I only started replying to you after your reply to that anime poster where you implied that shitposting wasn't dramatic.
I don't really care about comparing dictionaries or deciding if faggots are more or less dramatic than the shitposting drama queens on /b/ and /pol/. I'm just pointing out that your argument that they are not what they clearly are, by definition(according to oxford) is incorrect.

And I guess, now that I've bothered to look back at the start of the argument, is not even necessary since claiming that something is "more" or "bigger", implies that you already know that they are drama queens but you think being "less" or "smaller" is what is relevant here. And since that is just your personal subjective opinion, I'll just repeat what >>9421353 told you and end this argument with a "hard disagree".
>>
>>9423555

hes very ironic isnt he.
>>
File: 1514429955358.jpg (17 KB, 500x336)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>dream about straight crush again
>in my bed, we're both shirtless
>he's asleep
>he rolls over and embraces me
>as I wrap my arms around him he wakes up
>locks eyes with mine
>he smiles and closes his eyes
>tightens his grip around my body
>i trace his back freckles and feel his back muscles
>suddenly wake up
>tears forming in my eyes
>i start crying
>wake up (again)
>I was dreaming about waking up and crying
>start crying for real
I
WANT
OFF THIS RIDE
>>
>straight best friend ignores my messages when im high and ask for more dick pics
>resume normal conversation about games, computers, and shows later
>>
>>9423798
Thats a good friend.
>>
File: 1427758426736.png (74 KB, 506x608)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>9423783
every meme arrow was like another step down into the abyss
hang in there bud ;-;
>>
>>9423808
yeah we were close
thats why he's being kind
touched his dick a few times
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aaScgdXSQ choon
>>
File: feels.png (7 KB, 645x773)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>9423783
>tfw all I want is a little spoon to hold
>>
we're all free in the lands of america
stand tall for the beast of america
americans have good slogans n g l
>>
went back to school this week and saw my gym crush (we're also same year + program) but we don't know each other so I can't just go up and talk to him

how do I approach him and learn if he's straight (raelistically he prob is) without outright hitting on/coming on to him? I know some of his friends so I can talk to them in class/at the gym so I can kinda have a chance at meeting him
>>
cis /gaygen/ when?
>>
>>9423985

never. the mods are cracking down on unnecessary generals.
>>
>>9423924
Ask for a spot.
>>
>>9424053
i've got to work in with him on equipment a few times but was too shy to strike up a convo ;_;
>>
>>9424084
cliched but 'drop' stuff in front of him?
>>
>>9424108
kek what like 'drop' it nearby and 'pick it up' in an obvious fashion?
>>
>>9424151
either that (see if he checks you out) or it it's a bunch of stuff he'd be obliged to help you pick it all up and hopefully start a conversation
>>
>>9423783
Can we just put a FAQ at the start of every gaygen that includes...
>Q: I'm sad that the straight guy I like doesn't like me back
>A: Don't take it personally. He's literally mentally incapable of being attracted to you
...so we can stop getting people whining about it every single thread?

>>9423798
>more dick pics
>more
Implying he sent you some already.
Lucky you, anon ;)

>>9423924
Walk up to him and strike up a conversation about a teacher or an aspect of the curriculum. "Hey, we're in the same program, right? What do you think of [X]?". Then once you've chatted for a while, you can just ask "So what's the dating scene like?". If he's straight, he'll give you a straight answer, if he's a homofag, he'll pick up on the hint you're dropping.
>>
>>9424168
are you serious?
this is gay af
just talk about the program you're in to strike up a conversation and go from there
>>
File: wdytwa.png (936 KB, 644x644)
936 KB
936 KB PNG
>>9424188
>this is gay af
>>
>>9424199
mabye he meant it as a compliment
>>
>>9424253
not at all
it's fucking gay and if i was approached like that i would just step over all their shit and continue walking
>>
>>9424177
i know literally all i have to do is be like hey how's class etc. cause we know we're classmates we just don't know each other by name/haven't really talked so it's harder for me to strike up conversation (im autistic af)

i do know a few of his friends so if i see them together i'll probably be able to go over and talk to them without sperging out too much
>>
>>9424277
also >>9424260 yes that seems gay af top kek
>>
be honest
would you let a tranny blow you, /gaygen/?
>>
>>9424296
No, because I'm attracted to men.
>>
>>9424296

hell no. made out with one before but i thought she was a legit woman.
>>
>>9424353
>I'm attracted to men
b-b-but! *dies of irony*
>>
>>9423277
thanks, I think
>>
>>9424296
nope
they just dont have the same musk that a real guy has
plus knowing they have vagine is like really gross dude
>>
>>9424296
I'm bi, and I think trannies are gross
>>
>>9424084
Just hit him with a
>How's it going?
>>
>>9424424
are you talking about FTMs now?
>>
>>9424480
bich what u think?
>>
>>9424498
what about MTFs? would you let one give you a succ?
>>
>>9424522
no that's fucking gay
>>
>>9424296
nope
>>
>>9424530
it's not gay if we're both guys, anon
>>
>>9424591
they look like girls though
>>
>>9424296
passing ftm - probably
nonpassing ftm - maybe, as long as they're not fat and/or ugly
mtf - nope
>>
>>9424609
i don't though
i just look like a twink with puffy nipples tbhon
>>
>>9424617
>ftm
but vagine though

>>9424635
why would you want puffy nipples though?
>>
>>9422410
Me too but I haven't been here in a while so I can't complain
>>
>>9424668
>why would you want puffy nipples though
because i am taking hormones though
>>
>>9424277
>i have no social skills that means im autistic XD
No it means you're lazy. Im really sick of how the autism spectrum is the excuse spectrum for lazy NEET faggots
>>
>>9424671
>tfw didn't use a trip soon enough to become known
wizzy showed up a couple of times

>>9424687
so you're tying to transition to female?
because I don't see why someone would do that if they didn't
>>
>>9424296
Yes, if they're hot why would I refuse lmao (yeah i'm pan/greedy)
>>
>>9424668
>blow
>vagine
I know a lot of you anons are dumb underage virgins, buuuut.. that's not how blowjobs work.
Besides, I prefer topping, a man with an extra hole that doesn't have poo in it sounds great to me.
>>
>>9424719
but it's a vagina
with a weird penis/clit
>>
>>9424735
Yeah, well I'm gay, not a dick fetishist.
>>
>>9424719
You're straight then. You just like butch women
>>
File: 1514348274402.jpg (47 KB, 256x256)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>9424296
As long as they identify as male, I don't give a shit
>>
>>9424742
Gay is being attracted to the man and his penis.
You're not gay.
>>
>>9424748
whatever you say, sweaty.
>>
>>9424707
>so you're tying to transition to female?
no i don't
i am pretty content with staying a guy on hormones tbdesu
>>
>>9424751
->>>9424756
>>
File: confusednickyoung.jpg (35 KB, 797x609)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>9424742
neither am I
I mean I like twinks but they'd still have to me men

>>9424759
I just don't get it, sorry
>>
>>9424769
>twinks
You're bisexual then. You just like chicks with dicks.
>>
>>9424777
>lucky trips
>You're bisexual for liking twinks
I like more manly guys too
women don't interest me at all
>>
>>9424756
>>9424760
>when you're a straight male but women are terrible so you convince yourself that you're gay even though you still want vaginas
Sad.Trump
>>
>>9424707
I thought wiz was dead.
>>
>tfw corrupting a naive catholic guy with my gay cuteness
>>
>>9424820
>...even though you just have a dick fetish
Personally, I've known I liked dudes before I even knew what sex was. I've heard women are terrible, but I have literally zero interest in them, in any capacity, so I have no first hand experience with that.
A dude (or ""dude"") with a vagina just sounds interesting to me, I have no reason to lie while anon to impress someone like you. Even if it's still technically a woman.. if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... it can suck my cock, why not?
>>
>>9424906
Thanks for letting us no about your bestiality fetish you sick fuck
>walks/talks like a duck
Wrong. A ftm walks how they think men walk and talks how they think talk.
The same way mtfs are all 1980's pretty women but real wymen are alien pigs
>>
>>9424919
yeah ok sure good luck with that have fun bye bye now, sweaty.
>>
Why do ugly guys do this? It only makes things worse for them by drawing attention.
>>
>>9424927
do.. what?
be ugly?
>>
>>9424927
>>
>>9424943
Being negative and dramatic in profile info when they do not get a good reception for being ugly.
>>
>>9424947
>>9424927
>fat baby faced manlet
>>
>>9424953
stupid/entitled people be stupid/entitled.

smart/humble ugly people work out so they're not fat and gross and can take headless torso shots.
>>
>>9420844
head pats are a little weird but I do all the rest with my best friend
sometimes I don't know where to draw the line with hugging - at what point is it considered a cuddle, and are cuddles inherently a form of intimacy meant for people in a physical sexual relationship
>>
>>9424742
you sound like that tranny riley
>>
>>9424906
>A dude with a vagina
yeah that’s called a woman
>>
File: adamscott.gif (1.49 MB, 300x300)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>9425014
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
This is gaygen, hon. I don't collect tranny trading cards.
>>
Was I a bit too forward?
>>
>>9425057
>no pics
lol
>>
>>9425057
Your approach was fine, for a rapist
>>
>>9425057
are you black?
you sound black.
>>
>>9425062
That's okay, deep down all bottoms want to be raped.
>>
>>9425071
Yes, what gives it away? For what it's worth I did have a profile picture for the guy to see.
>>
>>9425074
yeah, but by hot rich guys who will then cuddle them and give them a ring and let them stay at home in the mansion/luxury condo and boss the help around
not guys so fat old ugly they won't even post a pic
>>
>>9425087
>t. Repressed tranny
Thats a womans dream if i ever saw one
>>
>>9425074
t. Repressed tranny
Thats a deranged man who overcompensates if i ever saw one
>>
>>9425133
You're getting salty at the wrong fag.
>>
>come out to my roommate
>immediately get invited to an orgy
Jesus fuck does he want it? Also gingers are the fucking best
>>
>>9425151
You're getting oregano with the wrong potato.
>>
File: justsayno.jpg (134 KB, 960x540)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>9425197
>come out as fag
>immediately offered free AIDS
that's how they get you hooked
>>
>>9423555
>shitposting
I was outright saying that just because one does not like an argument it doesn't mean it's automatically a shitpost, or drama or anything else. In this case the animeposter was using both shitpost and drama as nothing more than a generic insult to shittalk a group of people he didn't like, which is precisely what I was talking about on my opening question.

>is incorrect
Reread what I said on the post you replied to, I was using a very specific definition of "drama queen" people who create drama, for the sake of drama, with no ideas or arguments within basically arguing for the sake of arguing, which as I stated BEFORE I started talking to you, devolves into discussing semantics, which is precisely what you did.

And I still want to know how can you "hard disagree" when you are the living proof of everything I stated about this board, male autism coupled with female lack of argument and ideas. Arguing, for the sake of arguing.
>>
What is it with people messaging and saying shit like:

"Been having much fun lately?"
"Had much sex recently?"
"You been getting and giving many loads?"
"When did you last have fun?"

I'm confused af by it (not to mention find it pretty rude desu lads).
>>
>>9425347
when you say "people" do you mean people on grindr who want to fuck you?
if so, it's probably because they're horny and/or want to get you thinking about sex so you want to hook up
aka it's a conversation starter with the implication that they want it to end in the two of you fucking
>>
>>9425347
On what, grindr?
Grindr isnt a romance simulator, it's a fuck finder.
>>
>>9425357
>>9425359
Nah another dating site. People do it who aren't in my city, either.

I've got one fella who constantly asks me this stuff, pretty much all he ever tries talking to me about.

"So got any more pics?"
"Been having fun with any of your boys lately?"
>>
>>9425376
You sound like a slut tbhdesu
>>
>>9425376
he either wants fap material or wants to fuck you, probably both
>>
2bh like if you got a message saying a nuke was inc why wouldn't you just accept it
like who actually wants to keep living lmao what a dweeb
>>
>>9425447
are you texting on a flip phone from the early 2000s?
>>
File: shouldi.png (369 KB, 984x655)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
Is craigslist a good place to lose your virginity?
>>
>>9425541
I dunno, some faggot sold his virginity to a nigger for 3k and a tv.
>>
>>9425556
seriously? I wanna sell mine too.
>>
>>9425541
>two hundred
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>9425556
Pics?
>>
>>9425585
He looks like he has a big lean chest and top back and he's at a decent height. It seems possible for him to weigh that much.
>>
>>9425585
pounds
>>
File: 1353290783404.jpg (113 KB, 500x500)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
would /gaygen/ date a guy on hrt?
>>
>>9425593
Google selling your anal virginity. That's how i found the story.
>>
>>9425613
>>>/femgen/
>>
>>9425618
not everyone who takes hrt is a femboy lol
>>
>>9425613
I would date an FtM
>>
>>
>>9425632
no i mean a cis guy with benis and everything
>>
>>9425638
Why are gorls on Grindr?
>>
>>9425647
Allow me to regail you anon.
Basically, straight people are bored of straight clubs and straight dating sites so now they flood gay bars and gay dating trying to hook up with girls like normal but in a gay crowd.
All it does is annoy gays because you see a hot guy and he just wants to be friends
>>
>>9425783
they are probs gay and you are just an uggo
>>
>>9425541
wtf is the point of taking a picture of your back in a mirror if you're wearing clothes that are covering everything worth seeing?

like those guys who take a close up blurry picture of their pants.. like wow.. yeah.. im real turned on now, dude.
>>
>>9425799
I've never used grindr and no this is literally a thing that's happening
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/105608/clueless-straight-people-review-gay-bars-totally-miss-the-point

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/straight-people-going-grindr-gay-194000185.html

https://wwww.gaystarnews.com/article/dear-straight-people-how-you-should-act-gay-bars141114/#gs.0g7_iZs

http://www.starobserver.com.au/news/national-news/dear-straight-people-stay-out-gay-bars/164828
>>
Can someone give me tips on giving head and riding dick?
>>
>>9425613
hrt is a huge red flag for mental issues
it's probably the biggest red flag there is, actually
>>
File: IMG_1378 (1).png (168 KB, 750x1334)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
I'm lining up a bf, lads, and he's a cutie too.
>>
>>9426008
cute
just keep an eye out for clinginess and try and quell it preemptively
>>
>>9426007
nah.. it's big, but not common enough.
the biggest(ha), and most common is being fat.
i have never once in my entire life met a fat person that was mentally healthy.
>>
File: 1515736266906.jpg (152 KB, 900x1165)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
New thread >>9426040
>>
>>9423499
>gay pokemon and furry porn
you're already more gay than most of the legbutt board
>>
>>9426008
awwwww now I want to dump my annoying bf & start fresh with a new one




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.