[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

/acegen/

Any asexuals out here?
>furthest you've gone sexually?
>do you bother 'coming out'?
>how are your relationships?

Also what do the rest of you think of asexuals? Just a bunch of people too ugly to get laid? A valid sexuality? Do you consider asexuals to be LGBT?
>>
I'm grey-ace (demi?)

Sex (piv, blowjob etc)
Nah its a meme and barely even a real thing but if I was a sex-repulsed I might
Great
>>
Not sure if I’m aro ace or a bi ace.

kissless virgin here
no because I know I’ll get just weird looks. my family knows though.
nonexistent

Anyone else hate annoying sex dreams? They’re 90% me trying to masterbate and it being totally unsatisfying. It always leaves me feeling gross and annoyed in the morning especially since I don’t masterbate (tried maybe a total of 3-4 times in my life) and didn’t like it. I feel like my subconscious is telling me to buy sex toys and just try it again anyway but I really don’t want to.
>>
>>9421362
I'm mtf asexual and recently had a really weird dream where I was male and fell in love with and fucked a female cousin of mine. I wouldn't worry too much about dreams
>>
>>9419823
Opinion of a straight white male.

>asexual
Be more specific:
1. Intense repulsion to sexual situations
2. No sexual attraction to people
3. No sexual urges at all
4. Just having sexual urges less commonly then others
5. Just being a tumblrtard

1 seems like some psychological problem that needs to be fixed.
2. seems possible but evolutionarily going to be a very low percentage of the population.
3. seems possible like 2 but also possibly a hormonal dysfunction or something.
4. seems logically possible
>>
that flag is gonna give me a seizure
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 775x408)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>9419791
Cuddling and handholding.
No. Someone asked me if I was asexual once. I responded yes, then they went on to tell me that "true" asexuals don't exist. After that I decided there wasn't any point in telling people. If the topic ever comes up again in the future, I'll just say I'm not interested in sex, and let them interpret that as they please.
Absent.
>>
sex has been acquired
only recently found it out so not really
in a ldr of 3 years and i use to be sexually intimate with him (eg nudes and whatnot) but now i just dont care for sex. ill do it but i dont want too.

how do i fix this help
>>
>>9419791

32/m/ny
>>furthest you've gone sexually?
I've had sex a bunch

>>do you bother 'coming out'?
I have told people when they asked about sex... last gf insisted i was gay because i wasn't a big fan of sex. My friends also think I'm gayish (bisexual?) I've been open about it when asked

>>how are your relationships?
I'm great, i Just want a cuddle buddy, i participate in sex, but I'm not interested and don't always give a strong performance, because my heart isn't really in it. I try to make up for it with oral but that only goes so far.

My relationships tend to last 6 months to a year before they realize im honest about not being interested in sex and want more passion
>>
>>9419791
sending nudes, nothing physical
no
i've had a few long distance relationships. they ended up being too lovey-dovey and clingy and it was driving me insane since i really just wanted a friend and couldn't sincerely say i felt the same about them. i still wish for a romantic relationship so i don't think i'm aro though.

>>9421864
I'm ace because I'm a tranny and can't stand the thought of having sex with my natal genitals, so there's that. But I also don't experience sexual urges, and I don't know what being "horny" feels like.
>>
>>9419791
I am not a virgin
no, I mean my BFF knows and I think that's all I need
OK
>>
>>9422311
Congrats on being trutrans!
>>
>>9423337
???
>>
Asexuality is just a fancy term for erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>9419823
For demisexuality, it's the relationship which causes your attraction, no the physicality.

https://freezepride.tumblr.com/post/131654206804
>>
>>9421864

>1. Intense repulsion to sexual situations
Apothisexual, one type of asexuality though not the only one.

>2. No sexual attraction to people
Yep this is asexual

>3. No sexual urges at all
>4. Just having sexual urges less commonly then others
Think thats just sex drive, though these people can absolutely consider themselves asexual (3) or grey-ace (4).

Asexual is a big umbrella.
>>
What up rubber duck. The world isn't ready yet for this. Come back in 3 years
>>
>>9421872
This.
>>
>>9424122
Hi, Placiosexual checking in.
>>
>>9424122
>>9423969
>>9419823
you people are the reason why other members of the community don't take us seriously. quit it with that mogai shit. You're either gray or ace and that's it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.