[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1496219218262.png (42 KB, 481x406)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
I am a dumb. Can I get an intro to board terminology, like hon and egg?
>>
>>9422325
A hon is a man in a dress who calls herself a woman
I think an egg is a tranny who isn’t sure they want to be a tranny yet, but I’m not sure...
>>
>>9422329
Thank you, for some reason I thought hons were people who pulled the "it's all in your head lmao" thing.
>>
>>9422335
Nope. A hon is a tranny that will never ever ever pass. Usually because they waited too long to transition.
>>
>>9422338
This

>>9422325
One that took me over a year to figure out on my own was that when people say /tttt/ they're referring to /lgbt/ but making fun of how the board is basically overrun with tranners
>>
hon – awful derogatory term for [mostly older] trans people who don't pass as cis but want to enjoy their lifes (please don't use it)

twinkhon – similar as above, but for young and often sad trans people (it's sometimes used by creepy people in positive manner, but please don't use it)

ayyden – like hon/twinkhon but for AFAB trans people (trans men or non-binary) who don't pass as cis and are often chubby (please don't use it, it's derogatory)

egg – trans person who's denying their trasness or hasn't realised yet (neutral, funny, good term)

A*P/HSTS – debunked pseudoscientific classification of trans people used by transphobic trans people who want to feel they're the better trans people (so please don't use it)
>>
>>9422351
stick to egg, try not to offend anyone and don't listen to pseudoscience. got it

>>9422345
I figured that one out already but thanks too
>>
>>9422355
>try not to offend anyone
But it’s the internet! That’s the whole point!
>>
>stick to egg
>literally have to walk on eggshells because my trannydykefaggot fee fees
>>
>>9422363
lel

>>9422365
"you will never ever pass" doesn't seem like a sensible thing to say anon
>>
>>9422368
why not? delusion and yas hunny hugboxing is even worse
>>
>>9422325
>>9422351
hon is from "You look great, hon(ey)", a statement typically given by unpassing older trans people who have been unlucky with their transition...to other people who don't pass and have been unlucky with their transition.
A hon is basically a non-passing mtf. It's generally an insult so don't use it outside /tttt/
>>
>>9422351
Twinkhon is an okay term for late transitioners. Even we call ourselves that, it's totally fine and not offensive. We don't pass as cute teenage girls but we WILL pass as mature women eventually once cis girls get older and uglier and we have a level playing field. Unlike hons which are just creepy married men with kids who suddenly want to fuel their fetish for being a woman.
>>
>>9422351
>egg – trans person who's denying their trasness or hasn't realised yet (neutral, funny, good term)

Or maybe they're just not trans?

You freakish browbeating recruiters make me sick.
>>
>>9422325
Egg is a word that proves the insanity of trannies, they want as much people as possible to be like them.
>>
>>9422351
t. hon
>>
>egg
I wonder who’s behind this
>>
>>9422415
almost as reprehensible as islam
>>
>>9422415
t. egg

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.