[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1515542834216.jpg (52 KB, 638x544)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
> Join transcord discord community
> Talk about vidya and grinding in RPG's
> Tell them grinding gives me PTSD
> Get called out for "joking" about PTSD and diminishing people who have PTSD
> Call them autistic retards for their safespace bullshit
> Get time-out and I left the discord, can't deal with such high level of autism

> Join transspeak discord
> Check out #selfie channel
> Clearly see hons being praised about how good they look like. And even trannies being praised about how feminine they are when still look like a dude.
> Nope.jpg
> Check out vidya channel
> See people constantly obsessing about Overwatch and Zelda.
> Tell them they are both massively overrated and that they should try other vidya
> They fucking flip about it
> Tell them to fuck off and stop the autistic screeching
> Get a temp ban
> Leave transspeak discord.

Just what the fuck is wrong with these people. Even saying "idiot" there is considered a slur and ableist. No wonder why us trannies have such a bad reputation. The level of autism is just too fucking high.
>>
>> Talk about vidya and grinding in RPG's
I like them, can I join being cis?
>>
>>9422447
Don’t ever change
>>
If everywhere you go it smells like shit, maybe it's time to check your own shoes.
>>
They sound like autistic babies but you sound like an asshole too
>>
>>9422449

Yeah you can, just google the discords.
Be prepared for a high level of autism though, you have been warned.
>>
>>9422447
trannies are predominantly lefties
what the fuck did you expect
go hang out with /pol/ if that's what you want
>>
just can't stand this PC behavior. Gives all transfolks a bad name. Including me. I even initially get judged over it on the streets. But when they notice im chill and relaxed and can stand misnomers and some unfortunately worded things, they're immediately like oh hey you're one of the few relaxed ones. I guess Slavoj Zizek taught me well.
>>
Transpeak is pretty bad, I got banned just for being a bystander in the drama. Not even participating. Transytalk and the femgen discords are better
>>
>>9422447
Honestly you're the one who sounds legitimately autistic. Not joking or insulting btw.
>>
>>9422447
i feel you i'm from 4chan i can't relate to the safe space huge box trannies like you can literally tell me i'm a freak of nature faggot and it wont offend me at all but if i did that to your average tranny they would flip
>>
>>9422464
>not getting upset over words makes me /pol/
???
>>
>>9422456
Hey, I just joined and they seem pretty alright if a bit cut and dry. Don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>9422501
I didn't say that like at all
but you'd probably fit in with them (read: males) on a non political level
>>
>>9422513
>/pol/ is a perfectly normal example of the male gender
I feel insulted.
>>
>>9422517
I mean sure there's brocialists too
I guess those might be the sweet spot for you
kind of an asshole but not hitler tier
>>
>>9422523
I'm not the other anon tho, prefer just avoiding people interested in politics tbhon
>>
>>9422447
>acts like a spastic retard
>gets banned
>confused
>>
>goes to /tttt/ to complain about autistic trans fags
Do you know where you are or-
>>
And to everyone else, using extremely common vidya terminology and expressing the idea that two popular vidyas may be overrated does not make someone an asshole.
>>
>>9422512

Until you say one of their triggerwords, then they go all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9422542

Exactly. But yeah, if people want to play victim all the time, then they will feel offended even at nonoffensive words. I'm DESU not surprised they get raided by /pol/ something with when you give a bully what they want, you will keep getting bullied. It's a neverending cycle I would love to see ended and the only way you can do it is by stopping being a fucking sociopathic retard and having a big dose of wanting to be victim all the time.
>>
>>9422447
I don't know what you expected. Maybe think about what you say. PTSD jokes I don't really care about either but don't call them autistic retards if they don't agree with you, it doesn't really help. You actually called most people autistic etc. Do you honestly think people won't care? Like maybe you are the one that isn't self aware. of course most people are leftist too but you gotta find the right place for you and then maybe not call people autistic as soon as they disagree.
>>
File: 1514475992134.jpg (38 KB, 960x540)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>9422542
Yeah, the problem there was is that they couldn't talk about any other games. And if I tried to talk about map painting simulators they just ignored me and started talking about Overwatch or Zelda again. Then I just called out on their shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 750x516)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>9422447
You sound surprised.

99% of trannies will screech autisticly if you even THINK about disagreeing with them.
>>
>>9422586
But they are really autistic, obsessing over a few games like Pokemon, Zelda, or Overwatch and not able to talk about anything else. Also check their #selfie channels, and tell me that is not autistic.
>>
>>9422557
pretty much ono

>>9422588
Geez, well, it might be good if they made the server's vidya channel into just those two games instead
>>
>>9422595
Then don't talk to them, find your place, and it's not really autistic, like I get why you use that word but like who cares. What games do you like btw? Maybe try finding someone who likes what you like or something, or try telling people: hey I am like this. then tell them you aren't easily offended etc and maybe you'll find some people to hang out with. Friendships can be hard, especially when a lot of people are leftist in the trans community that can't even take a joke. But don't call them autistic and retarded if they can't take the joke or if you say their fave stuff are overrated, maybe explain to them why you feel that way next time and they might get it or try to get it.
>>
File: bask scirocco hons.jpg (43 KB, 600x510)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>9422602

That was actually suggested, but the mods did not see a problem with it. They said just talk along eachother. But that doesn't work when 20 people talk about overwatch and 2 try to talk about some Paradox games or insurgency or so. There's always a main line of discussion. And if so many people enjoy these games, then they should get their own dedicated channels imo. But the mods disagreed because 'anyone can talk in the channel' and 'otherwise we get a clusterfuck of channels'.
>>
>>9422591
>99%
How many trannies have you talked to/argued with?
>>
>>9422627
1 (Uno)
>>
>>9422588
The thing is Overwatch and Zelda are very popular, and people will talk about those, and if they don't know about the game you are talking about then there isn't much you can do. People will enjoy the thing you like and you will enjoy yours. Try finding a server for that specific game or games you like, I hope you can find those people at least. And how is Overwatch still popular, I used to play it a lot but I am so fucking done with that game it's only fun with friends sometimes anymore. Not much you can do I suppose.
>>
>>9422620
I do kind of agree with the mods, but another solution could be to have two different vidya channels.
>>
>>9422447
>Call them autistic retards for their safespace bullshit

And you're calling -them- autistic?
Why did you immediately fly off the handle, how is that reasonable?
Are you actually autistic yourself?
>>
File: 1514284419466.jpg (26 KB, 720x720)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>9422610
Tried to explain it to them nicely to no avail, they just felt insulted because I had critique on their favorite vidya desu. That's with it with these communities, its all hugging and no critique.
>>
>>9422667
I suppose they were like teenagers or something, but damn. I like Zelda but not everyone has to like it, it's just a video game. I hope you find others that aren't as angry when the game they like get some criticism.
>>
File: 1515319348095.jpg (74 KB, 960x720)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>9422663
No, I am not autistic, the gatekeepers here actually test people for autism here. I was talking with someone about map painting simulators and they just spammed their Overwatch memes so we couldnt have a decent convo. I told them nicely first why I thought Overwatch was a shit game. Then they just started the autistic screeching that they felt insulated because critique. It's max tier autismo and hugging.
>>
File: transcommunities.jpg (370 KB, 1116x1687)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>9422447
>>
>>9422719
>Nonbinary people are included in trans discord groups
Utterly retarded
>>
File: rs-dore-23.png (800 KB, 1200x630)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>9422719
my point exactly. Looks very recognizable to what I went through when asking the mods to make extra vidya channels so conversations wouldn't get disrupted. Also notice the random attention whoring on that shithole there. I should really tip off Jimmy Doore on this BS lol.
>>
>>9422719
>otherkin
>comparable to a real psychological condition
>>
File: 1515216401652.jpg (26 KB, 386x460)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>9422719
HAHAHA this is gold.
>>
>>9422719
Oof
>>
wow so... .. left eats itself, again
>>
>>9422719
>at least she recognizes that the "more absurd suggestions" *exist*.
Every time I go on twitter I see someone gaslighting about how attack helicopter memes are an attack on trans people and that there's no-one who unironically claims to be anything like that.
>>
>>9422740
thinking you're a horse sounds like a psychological condition too desu
>>
>>9422627
Too many. Nearly all of them screech autisticly when you say something not tranny approved.
>>
>>9422761
it's usually just idiocy but yeah, some are self-inflicted schizos
>>
>>9422447
join a discord full of passing trannies instead of autistic transbians

or don't join tranny discords. why would you want to talk to trannies
>>
Seems like this might be the best place to put this just because I'm a little perplexed right now. I've dated a few other transgirls in the past, so not trying to generalize here, just saying that this happened.

>Talking to cute transgirl, she seems smart and we have some shared interests
>Talk about my experiences as a bisexual man who's been with a lot of guys but mainly is attracted to girls these days
>Tell her I like transgirls for interpersonal rather than sexual reasons, because despite having a strong female preference I'm culturally queer as hell
>She says being trans isn't part of her identity and she hates the LGBT community
>???
>>
>>9422914
I hate trans conservatards
>>
>>9422447
>make a bunch of edgy disability jokes with people you barely know
>"WTF I got banned????"

No anon. You are the autists.
>>
File: 藤道場01a2(近).png (183 KB, 412x600)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>9422919
>acts like autist
>banned for being autist
>spins it as mods being autist

transspeak might be some dumb shit but you are clearly a cunt OP
>>
>>9422447
>Anon is pretending to be a non-functional autist.
ahahaha
>>
>>9422914
>She says being trans isn't part of her identity and she hates the LGBT community
The first one is completely sensible, the second one though...
>>
>>9422944
Yeah, I thought the first one was something I hadn't encountered before but valid, not like I have any real perspective on the issue.

The second was a real head scratcher though.
>>
>>9422914
Can I get her contact info? I hate the LGBT community as well.
>>
File: Clumsy.1.jpg (308 KB, 630x800)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>9422926
i do agree with OP though. I'd rather be some normie cunt than being a special snowflake all the time, pretending to feel miserable just so i can get attention. Really, fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1515466698763.gif (52 KB, 309x309)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
>public discord
Thats why. Large public discord servers are always full of cancerous idiots.
>>
>>9422447
You're a no one. By coming out of nowhere and shitting all over the place, you're being "that guy". They are a group of friends, a clique if you will, and you weren't "in" enough to behave as you did.

Tbh, the only one being autistic was you. I guess you got far too used to the anonymous nature of 4chins.
>>
>>9422453
More like if every sushi place you go to sucks, maybe there's something wrong with sushi
>>
>>9422512

surprise! OP was actually the autistic retard the whole time
>>
>>9422447
>transspeak
holy fuck I joined that a while back, the absolute hons with five o clock shadow getting hugboxed in #selfies was disgusting, it was so bad it honestly put me off transition for a while, are these really the people I want to lump myself out with? Where are all the normal happy trannies at.
>>
>>9423667

then just mix with cispeople or shitpost like me here and enjoy life
>>
>>9423729
cis people will all be awkward and uncomfortable round me once I come out
>>
>>9423010
the thing is you're only seeing op's story from their perspective. people rarely get banned for saying a game is overrated, chances are op was autisticly screeching about the games being dumb baby games and how they're retards for not playing x game instead. Or austicticly screeching about how they're special snowflakes for asking them not to use PTSD termonology lightly

two sides senpai.
>>
>>9422447
Discord servers are always like that.
>>
I don't have a problem with feminine boys but why do many trannies have the balls to say that everyone should look at them as women or else they're a bigot?

Women generally don't speedrun, have dicks, use discord, roleplay as anime girls, or play vidya last time I checked.
>>
>>9422464
>>9422447
>trannies are predominatly lefties
>Even saying "idiot" there is considered a slur and ableist
Too left. Where did you find these discords? I'm sure there's some groups that are more lax than this.
>>
>>9424026
>Women generally don't speedrun, have dicks, use discord, roleplay as anime girls, or play vidya last time I checked.
Then apparently you (and by 'you' I mean 'your parents', where you got your ideas from) might want to get with the times, women have been doing all those things for years.

And the reason you look at us as women is because we are. There's too much evidence at this point to take any other stance.
>>
How antisocial do you have to be?
If your first conversation with someone is "what you like isn't that good, and you only like it because you don't know more" they're not going to like you. Cis or Trans. Regardless of the truth of the matter that's just not a productive way to carry a conversation.
I recommend less time on the internet if you can't go 20 sentences without saying in "autism" at least a quarter of them.
>>
File: 1515865200872.jpg (16 KB, 630x630)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>9423667
On 4 Chan, no less.
>>
>>9422742
Dgaf about this thread, just wanted to express my gratitude to dolphins eaters. Did they knew getting the shit nuked out of their island was part of the deal when they signed it?
>>
>>9424055
doesn't matter which name you give it. It's obsessive behavior in a way. Just calling people shit because they don't do the same things you like is shitty behavior. But I think OP is actually referring to people going nuts simply when you disagree with them. If people need to be so overprotected that saying a game mechanic is PTSD inducing to will offend them, they really should go and consult a psychologist. Because that's simply victim-complex. And if you ever want to get further in life, you need to get over that victim-complex lest you stay stuck in the same episode for the rest of your life. Some people thrive in victim-behavior. I'm like fuck that shit I don't want to stay around with drama-inducing damaged goods. I'm the one who tries to make most of my life and enjoy it HONK HONK
>>
>>9426212
I'm not saying their behaviour is good, but OP is just being purely anti-social here. No two ways about it. Like I said: You could walk up to a zen buddhist monk and go "Hey, your favourite tea is mediocre and you only like it because you don't know other teas". The buddhist monk *may* put up with your shit, but that's just terrible etiquette regardless of your interlocutor.
>>
>tfw too socially retarded to even make e-friends
>>
Is nobody going to talk about the disproportionate number of sexual predators in the trans woman community?
>>
>>9426325
I don't know about gynephilic trans women but if you're talking about androphilic ones, you're plain fucking wrong lol
>>
>>9422447
>anon joins channel
>makes a joke about PTSD
>gets called out for joking about PTSD
>calls people autistic retards
>gets banned

>anon joins another channel
>gets upset other people don't call people ugly like anon wants to
>goes to the vidya channel and tells people to stop liking what i don't like
>tells them they are autistic retards
>leaves

it seems that its just you who can't properly interact with other people like a normal person desu.
>>
>>9426325
[citation needed]
>>
>>9423667
>Where are all the normal happy trannies at.

I'm sure there's a few, not many though, self hatred, being a victim and believing everything is an attack on you and what you are is basically a requirement for being MtF trans. FtM trans seem a lot more measured and reasonable. Maybe that says something about men and women in general, trans women pick up all the worst traits of women, trans men lose them
>>
File: bask om.jpg (147 KB, 712x534)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>9426446

hear hear ^^
>>
File: 1514714714045.jpg (45 KB, 480x480)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9426217
Except if that monk can't stop bitching about how great his tea is and doesn't want to listen to anything else. That is what happened there.
>>
>>9422916
Fuck off, lgbt culture is cancer. I'm gay and I hate gay culture as well and not homophobic.
You can be trans or gay or whatever without siding with some autistic community and basing your entire identity around it
>>
>>9426556
>Fuck off, lgbt culture is cancer.
let me guess, cis white gay guy
>I'm gay
yuup
>>
>>9426557
Yeah, and let me guess you spend all your time in this shithole and you view on reality is fucked up. You're not being attacked forbeing trans, people dont like you because all you want to talk about is about sexuality and gender. To the point where you have parades and events about gender and sexuality. Nobody fucking cares, if you want to be trans or fryingpangender then go for it, more power to you. But nobody cares
>>
>>9426564

>>9426557
TL:DR dont base your entire identity about your sexuality/gender because noone cares and it's annoying
>>
>>9426567
ok thanks for the advice yuppie gay-kun
I'll try to reform my stupid tranny ways
>>
>>9426571
I never claimed that trannies were stupid, All I'm saying is basing your entire life around it is stupid
>>
>>9426603

oh nice, no overlap from previous transautism discords. And the chat, looks good already. I approve!
>>
File: fat weinstein.png (62 KB, 316x117)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>9422447
you and every single one of those people sound insufferable tbhon
>>
File: 51pUhLIjBbL._SY445_.jpg (35 KB, 328x445)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>9422447
What else did you expect? Such places are usually just full of people who like their garbage but not everyone elses
>>
Trannies are sensitive and stupid as fuck. I hate people like that, they get offended by shit that shouldn't offend or concern them.
You need nothing wrong in this situation. Just hang out with some new non-retarded people.
I'll be your friend if you need one.
>>
Fun fact: Transpeak defends otherkin now because some of the "junior mods" are furfag ayydens
>>
>>9424050
>evidence
Yeah okay sure thing dork
>>
>>9426603
>QnR5my6
i keep joining this and then leaving and accidentally finding it again joining and realizing i've been here and just die of embarrassment and leave again
>>
>>9426471
Do you not get the idea that there are ways to have conversations ? There are ways of pointing out quirks with things without calling the person you're talking to stupid.
>>
>>9426564
Gay communities are stupid as fuck imo but tranny communities are still needed. Transitioning is difficult and it's a pretty big part of your identity, it's not like you just turn into the other gender overnight. Transitioning takes a lot more effort than just deciding you wanna have sex with guys, it's a lot of fucking work and being able to discuss it with a community of other trans people is pretty nice

Also trannies get isolated a hell of a lot more often than gay guys I know first hand because I came out as a gay guy before I transitioned. You might not see it but most people have a much bigger stigma on trannies than they do with gay people. Nobody cared when I was a gay guy holding hands with my boyfriend but I get stares just waking down the street alone now, people care about trannies and they don't accept them.
>>
File: 1515541102374.jpg (309 KB, 1080x1055)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>9427639
>it's a pretty big part of your identity
That's why no one likes trannies.

Like how people don't give a fuck if you're gay until you make your sexuality your identity; that makes you a fucking faggot.
>>
>>9422447
I like this one https://discord.gg/QHCPe4M
passing trannies only
>>
>>9422447
You're the contrarian asshole who acts intentionally divisive and then gets angry when people call you out on it.
>>
>>9427732
Wow you're a sheltered idiot then lol
Gender identity and sexuality are pretty fucking different
>>
>>9428778
I was insinuating that when someone makes something their whole identity i.e. being a fucking tranny it makes you a fucking faggot. You retard.
>>
>>9422447
> Tell them grinding gives me PTSD
> Get called out for "joking" about PTSD and diminishing people who have PTSD

Did any of them even have PTSD? I have PTSD and don't even give a shit if people use the term in jokes.
>>
Are there any trans or LGBT IRC channels?

t. oldfag/person who enjoys very secure chat
>>
>>9422447

>Get threatened with a ban from a crossdressing discord because I think that birth certificates should not be changed for medical/historical reasons and that a transwoman would still have been born as a man. Apparently, not retconning the past is transphobic.
>TFW I'm just a straight crossdresser who just wanted hair removal advice and advice about hair salons to go to who would accept a guy going for woman's hairstyles
>TFW I don't get advice on where to buy retro-style dresses, lolita stuff, and cute trenchcoats for someone who is tall as well as where to get size 13 women's shoes that aren't trash quality or high-heels
>There's trannies everywhere despite the main focus being on crossdressing WITHOUT using hormones or going through operations


Besides emotional support (when they aren't being autistic SJWs), these places suck and are useless for people facing difficulties involving crossdressing, let alone transitioning.

The worst part is that the discords are probably better than anywhere else you can go to, considering that the other options are forums filled with old crossdressers who clearly are way past their prime and make weird alternative personas of themselves or subreddits filled with even more SJW cunts.

No wonder that there is so much stigma around us.
>>
>>9426603
>cutetrans

n-no thanks
>>
>>9428909

i got ptsd too, saw it unfold. Mod bitching about it was a classic victim complex sjw without ptsd. OP got called out by a mod without any reason btw. No one saw it as offensive. Mod then started personal attacks, and her suck-up-kick-down buttbuddies joined the witchhunt. I was like fuck that shit im out. Can post chatlog if this thread is still going by tuesday evening, including transautismspeak shenanigans
>>
>>9428919
>irc is secure in 2018
>>
>>9426446

>>Where are all the normal happy trannies at.
>I'm sure there's a few, not many though, self hatred, being a victim and believing everything is an attack on you and what you are is basically a requirement for being MtF trans.

So just don't do those things and you'll be happy
>>
File: 1514965511274.jpg (48 KB, 480x505)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>9426799
>she refused to insert a lightbulb into his anus and kick him until it broke
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>9430120
It is if you know what you're doing lol.
>>
>>9430120
t. discordfag
>>
>>9431231
do you want to know?
>>
They're protestant anglos. Anglos are autistic puritans about everything, whether its conservatism or social justice. Of course, they're also the biggest hypocrites, almost every conservative politician has dirt on them and SJWs are getting called out daily for harassing women.
>>
File: bupeey3.png (402 KB, 1280x720)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>9435091
SJWs harassed me. My passport says im female. So SJW harassment confirmed.
>>
>>9435648
do you expect some kind of special status because of your legal gender? dont be sexist
>>
>>9435656
suck my strapless bio-cock :P
>>
>>9436061
only if you call me a good girl and cuddle after <3
>>
>>9422447
Don't associate with those fags OP. Also this is the reason why I try to make myself straight, I can't stand liberal bullshit like that and the trans/gay community is full of it.
>>
as promised, a chatlog of what happened. This started right after the PTSD comment referring to a game mechanic of FFXIV.

https://pastebin.com/WwCY8YGf

I left the server after this whole shitshow cooled down. In this convo, some people behaved as dicks, yes, but the moderator was soooo wrong in many ways. Shoulda pushed the conversation to another place when one of the people trying to discuss this asked to move it, instead of banhammering those people.
>>
>>9437682
yeah, meggan's a pretty big autist tbhon
didn't expect she'd be THAT much of a retard though
>>
File: clownkills.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>9437696

yeah. trying to take the moral high ground when she as a moderator is not de-escalating it, but instead actually escalates it further. Then has her buttbuddies suck her ass up and escalate along with it. Funfact: even the admin which was online at the time agreed with her afterwards, when both people there got shoved into timeout and banned afterwards. I told the admin to reconsider his actions and remove Megan as moderator, then left too telling them I don't go to transgender groups to see this kind of drama always unfold.
>>
>>9431231
He-man is male wish fulfillment tbhon
>>
>>9437727
damn shame really, other than a bunch of autists and 99% of them being hons it doesn't look like a bad server
but yeah you don't get to call moderator powers when arguing and not be a massive cunt
>>
File: 8VPMP.jpg (97 KB, 500x613)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9437747
and if a moderator does do that, then they are a massive shitler/badmin to me really. And don't deserve the position, nor my respect and membership. Also the friendship-politics there is really annoying. Friends with a mod? Okay, now you can insult/harass/flame people freely. As is visible in that chatlog.
>>
>>9437762
no sane person would get their panties in a bunch after you explain that it was nothing but an innocent joke
I mean it would make sense if you had obviously been looking to cause problems but it was not the case at all
>>
>>9437780
my point exactly :) Saying "Palace of the dead is PTSD inducing to me" doesn't seem like an offensive statement to me. So this person picking on this should really go see a psychologist if she doesn't want to remain a hon meme for the rest of her life.
>>
>>9437794
she can remain hon until the grave for all I care, the body fits her personality
hope you find a proper community out there anon
>>
>>9422447
Hey, so after a few days of being there I found out you're completely right. They won't shut up about gender theory and retard/retards/retardself pronouns, it's hellish
>>
>>9422447
Any person who broadly defines themselves by a single facet of their person it probably deeply troubled; sexuality, orientation, and gender are no exception.
>>
>>9422447
>What's wrong with transgender communities?
>>
>>9438829
nothing wrong with choosing that. why are you hating on involuntary incontinence?

>i got that shut up
>>
>>9426446
> FtM trans seem a lot more measured and reasonable
unless they're yaoi fan"boys"
>>
>>9438849
Why are so many FtM weebs? Is it the bishoujo meme?
>>
>>9422447
I mean, if you want a regular discord experience, join a regular discord channel?
>>
>>9438855
To much yaoi
Literally know a girl in college that transitioned so she could look more like a twink because she obsessed over Love Stage and Super Lovers.

She got hairy and kinda fat and then depressed because guys weren't interested in her.
>>
non-cancer tranny discord https://discord.gg/ywkrX7c
>>
>>9437818

got a few good gayming and tech communities i'm in. Mostly oldskool nerds there. Also on several IRC channels. So on that front I'm good. Guess I'll just have to stick to SS13 and other non-normalfag gayming groups lol.
>>
>>9426556
I feel the same way, fuck gay culture. I grew up around them for the better part of my life. The most shallow, hate filled and selfish "people" I've ever known.
>>
>>9428778
>Gender identity and sexuality are pretty fucking different
Exactly, that's there should be no T in LGBT
>>
>>9422447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocEouB1gi14
>>
>>9422447
>I'm a dick to everyone and for some reason they don't want me there.
>>
>>9423571
I don’t think youve had real sushi

Or maybe you have shit taste
>>
>>9422719
Problematic
I get mad just seeing this word
>>
>>9438871
Please tell me you're joking. Were they even happy with their transition? I am ftm too and even how shameful it is, I read yaoi sometimes but I know it's fictional and you shouldn't only transition to be a so "uwu cute gay twink". I am bi though so I am not full on fujo crazy but how crazy were they?
>>
>>9439666
I'd agree with that 100% desu
>>
>>9439970
They got more crazy at the end when they realized real life isn't always a fujoshi dream. Before that they were, by most standards, well adjusted.
It was actually very scary to watch them on their journey to crazy town.
>>
>>9439683
wow that comment section is absolute trash
what's wrong with those people




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.