[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: waifus.png (105 KB, 1920x1200)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/) - Waifu Edition

Post your best girls and let's all >tfw no qt waifugf together.

REMINDER
We've had an influx of trolls lately. Do not reply to bait. If they say something infuriating about lesbians or they say they're a bishit or a male (inc. tranners) do not reply. They're here for (you)s.

Discord: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent news:
>various anons got banned for confusing reasons, be vigilant
>new janny is deleting loads of shit
>anon really wants to fuck this chick from Saw
>discussion of favorite books, movies, and TV shows
>Superanon got banned and various anons either lament or cheer her absence
>anon's family has the gay
>anon is considering losing her virginity to a friend
>some new anon is a terminal prude
>newfags newfagging
>it's Austria's birthday. Happy birthday Austria!
>anon is into older women
>Valentine's Day is coming up, discussion of plans
>anon had a fucked up dream about killing a girl with her pussy
>anon is thinking of going to a pride parade

Old Bread: >>9548177
>>
>>9557631
Trannies should be welcome here. It makes no sense to split lesbians between two different generals.
>>
Come to think of it where did game maker anon go? Don't tell me she got banned.
>>
>"Morning, bitch. It's time for you to eat me out again. You wouldn't want that bomb collar around your neck to explode would you? And remember, if I don't cum, the strapon comes out."

>ywn wake up in some abandoned warehouse and have Amanda force you to pleasure her every morning

Why live?
>>
>>9557631
>>various anons got banned for confusing reasons, be vigilant
>>new janny is deleting loads of shit
>>Superanon got banned and various anons either lament or cheer her absence
>>
File: 011730.jpg (499 KB, 709x1162)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
What's up, Supernerd?
>>
>>9557772
Reading some extremely cute superfic. My cat is adorably snoring into my shoulder.

What are you up to?
>>
>>9557780
>What are you up to?
Shitposting from work. Y'know, same ol' same ol'.
By cute do you mean naughty? I wish my cat loved me enough to cuddle with me.
>>
File: AnnaVAlpine.jpg (40 KB, 640x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>9557631
qt Austrian alpine skier.

>>9557588
Pretty much. It's funny cause our relationship actually didn't end well. There's still awkward moments but sometimes we laugh about those times now though.

>>9557591
I haven't eaten rotisserie chicken in a while - maybe I'll buy some tomorrow. You should really invest in some plates though anon.
>>
>gif related comes up to you at a bar and whispers in your ear "Listen bitch, you've got about ten seconds to show me that hole or I might kill you."

What do?
>>
>>9557837
Mostly adorable romantic shit t b h. I'll likely graduate to the proper smut in a little bit. I should work on some of my writing desu, there's not enough good smut out there.

My cat is a seriously needy little shit. She will straight up follow me around the apartment meowing at me until I sit down and she can crawl into my lap and purr herself to sleep. Now she's sitting on my chest and grooming her face.

What do you do for work, anon?

>>9557843
Huh. Interesting. You two hang out very often? How long ago did you break up?
>>
>>9557846
i love your posts
>>
>>9557849

>Mostly adorable romantic shit t b h. I'll likely graduate to the proper smut in a little bit. I should work on some of my writing desu, there's not enough good smut out there.

I wrote a little shipfic about pic related before the movie was released. Do you guys like it?

>https://pastebin.com/c6HKQjZK
>>
>>9557849
Oh, you write supergirl lewds? Did you share some here? I missed it if you did.
That cat sounds absolutely adorable. Wanna trade? My cat is a jerk. He enjoys scratching and abusing my doggo every opportunity he gets and he likes to scratch up my walls and furniture. I won't declaw him thought. That would be a fucked up thing to do to him.
I work night shifts at a hospital.
>>
>>9557898

I wrote a shippy Jigsaw story.

>>9557875
>>
>>9557875
Sorry senpai, jigsaw fic would probs break the mood of the qt fic I'm reading rn.

>>9557898
I do. I don't usually share them with people I know in any other context, though. I can be a bit weird with my writing.

Noooo, you can't have my sweet old lady cat. She's a giant needy mess of a kitty but she's also the best. You should see her little kitty nose.

You do medical stuff? That's dank as shit senpai.
>>
>>9557918

It's mostly Eleanor being autistic while wanting to fug Anna. No gore scenes.
>>
I wish there was more f/f vidya.
>>
>>9557644
This. Mods should do some cleaning.
>>
File: large-screenshot1.jpg (114 KB, 1280x688)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>"The diagnosis isn't good, anon. The only way you'll live is if you marry me so I can eat you out in a very precise way only a QT doctorfu like me can preform."
>>
>>9557918
What kind of cat is she? How long have you had her? What's so special about her little kitty nose? At least I have my pupper to keep me company. The cat just chills in his tower all day and night. He's more of a living room decoration that I have to feed and take for bi-yearly vet visits.
I work in a lab, actually. I'm a clinical microbiologist for the pathology department here. Nice, comfy job.
>>
>>9558000
She's a shelter mutt. Domestic medium hair. I've had her for about four years. Her little kitty nose is SO CUTE and that's why it's special. She even has a little black mark on her chin that looks like a little goatee. She is a top cat desu.

Puppers are nice! They're a bit more work, though, and it's harder to find an apartment complex that will take 'em.

Awesome! So you identify salmonella or strep or whatever other swabs of things doctors bring you? That actually sounds incredibly fun and I'm a bit jealous.
>>
>>9558052
Aww, you saved her from a shelter. How sweet of you. I've had my dog and cat for about 4 yrs as well; they're both the same age. My dog is pretty special too, y'know. He has heterochromia, which for his breed is not so common. He's overall awesome. We go jogging almost every day. He's very easy to train and he makes a fantastic guard dog. 10/10 doggo.
>swabs
I wish everything came in swabs. It would make my work much less messy. The specimens come as blood, urine, csf, mucus, saliva, bile, shit, tissue, basically all sorts of body fluids. The department consist of bacteriology, parasitology, virology, and mycology. So I get to see some crazy stuff every now and then. Most of the time it's just routine stuff; common things I expect to see every day.
>>
>>9557721
Well, now I have to masturbate.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>9558119
>tfw no 10/10 fantastic guard doggo
What breed is he?

Also
>urine
>shit
ok I'm a little less jealous now kek. I bet the crazy stuff is super interesting tho.
>>
Just got banned from L Chat. Didn't even say anything offensive. That place can be like NeoGaf when it comes to independent thought.
>>
>>9558223
t. tranner
>>
>>9558227
Wrong. I hate trannies.
>>
>>9558260
>said the tranner while pretending he wasn't a straight man
>>
>>9558271
That's hardly a compelling argument.
>>
>>9557631
Does anyone else date boys despite wanting to really date girls because of low self esteem?

I don't even like them. But it's the only way I feel validated and attractive
>>
>>9558175
He's a German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois mix. I've had him since he was a little three week old fluffy fur ball.
Yeaah. Dealing with feces is not fun at all. It's vital for certain diagnosis tho, especially when you are dealing with intestinal parasites. Thank goodness for biosafety cabinets; it blocks off the smell for the most part. Urine is one of the most common samples we get since UTIs are very common. Blood samples are also common. Funny enough, the most frequent cause of bacteremia results from untreated UTIs. Virology has to be my least favorite since I spend most of my time in that section testing for HIV and hepatitis. It's pretty sad when you see the age of the patient if they test pos for HIV. Lots of young people. RIP. Anyways, I'll stop since I can literally ramble on and on about micro and all the crazy stuff I see at work.
>>
>>9558271
Being a straight man is actully really hard

t. femguy who went prison gay after repeated failures to get girls because standards of masculinity required to date a straight women are far too high

Like seriously. It was never fun. And so unrewarding. Until I discovered being gay was a lot easier and I didn't have to be smart or interesting or manly to impress a guy. Just needed to be cute by male standards and willing to bottom.

Almost a decade of heterosexual failure and awkwardness trying to get a gf, barely a month of trying the gay scene and I had a bf.

Women will forever be aliens to me for sure though. You are the most bizarre creatures I've ever met and if it wasn't for your reproductive capabilities. I'd wonder why you even existed.
>>
File: SOrNLUl.jpg (51 KB, 625x626)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Oh look!
Anon is fishing again
>>
>>9558324
What. I'm browsing both gaygen and lesgen. It's not like we are sworn enemies. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on these things.
We are allowed to talk to each other surely
>>
Why the fuck was this thread done so early?
The previous one is still on page 9.

Mods?
>>
>>9558341
We have a new (((mod))j
>>
>>9558341
>>9558345
That doesn't explain why you made the thread early
>>
>>9558351
I didn’t make the thread you fucking straight bimbo. I’m just warning you about the power of the new (((mod))).
>>
>>9553876
Hey anony, thank you. It was my mom's birthday actually, mine's the day after tomorrow. I'm quite enjoying South Africa so far, it's pretty hot and I had migraines after the flight but I'm doing rather okay right now, acclimatized mostly and enjoying the weather and such.
Sorry for the late reply, didn't have wifi until I arrived at the hotel.
>>
File: buck angel.jpg (27 KB, 569x410)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9558310
>you date girls because you can't find a man
>>
>>9558445
Why do you find it hard? All I have to do is open my legs. Like every guy here is very thirsty
>>
>>9557849
>You two hang out very often? How long ago did you break up?
We broke up around 4 years ago and only bumped into each other again last year when my job moved close to where she works. I actually tried to avoid her after I spotted her the first time but we have similar tastes in restaurants so I guess it was inevitable. Now, we purposely meet up maybe once every other week but sometimes we finish work around the same time too and we go for a quick drink or something.

>>9558317
>I can literally ramble on and on about micro and all the crazy stuff I see at work.
Please do ramble on. I don't know but I find your work really interesting.

>>9558330
You deserve better anyway anon. Maybe it's just due to how you described things but she didn't sound very supportive.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>9558450
helo beutiful , i very like your way of self validation
>>
Why aren’t you a part of a gorgeous femme couple yet, /clg/?
>>
>>9558474
bob and lasnag
>>
>>9558485
I'm too autistic.
>>
File: IMG_3888.jpg (309 KB, 800x1087)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>
File: 1493582271264.png (63 KB, 133x231)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>9558317
how accurate is the hiv testing that you do? do you also test for other stds? how accurate are those testing? i had a uti once. i took the medicine that they gave me then i got a yeast infection right after that. wtf? how the hell did that happen?? wasn't the medication suppose to kill everything?
>>
File: 1505099731875.jpg (123 KB, 960x932)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Semi-gf just casually dropped she really dislikes Valentine's and would have never thought to find herself in a situation where she would exchange gifts, but the best friend of her fling asked if they had already bought something for each other, and now she feels obliged to do so.
When I joked to get her a book on erotic photography, semi replied "I'm afraid she'd actually end up finding those attractive, I want her to want only me".

Just kill me
>>
On average, how easy or difficult is it for /clg/ to get a girlie into bed? What's your general approach? Do you always succeed or do you usually fail? How large is the timespan between meeting someone and then sleeping with her?
>>
New mod is cancer I'm sending feedback about him, not that it will matter if one woman complains about him though
>>
Can we have a thread that doesn't call everyone a tranny?
>>
>>9558732
Where do you think you are? Accusations of trannyness and calling biscum/bicurious girls names is what makes CLG what it is.
>>
>>9558514
>tfw no trans girl gf to help her to be a woman
>>
>>9558753
wrong thread
>>
File: butch-fashion-6.jpg (101 KB, 730x497)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>9558485
Because I'm part of an obviously superior butch couple.
>>
I made an image like in the OP for a girl I was madly in love with and thought I didn't have a chance with so she became my IRL waifu... now she's my girlfriend and I'm going to spoil the fuck out of her on her first ever Valentine's date tomorrow. Feels fucking good, man.
>>
>>9557721
what is it with all this stupid saw spam for fucks sake youve posted this in the last 4 threads and it goes nowhere
>>
>>9558619
>a cup
>nothing near a full boob
Shit taste.
>>
>>9557948
>ever liking pricefield
>>
>>9558889
Pricefield won. Deal with it.
>>
I have just bought my first house. Well, it's still bank owned but anyway.
>>
What is it with all the fucking random posts getting deleted?

>girl talking about going on a date with a girl
>deleted
>girl talking about how her ldr with a girl blew up
>deleted
????
>>
>>9558947
Congrats, famalam. Time to get a ton of cats?
>>
>>9558966
I already have 3 cats and a gf so basically I have 4 cats.
>>
Hey, this is a friendly reminder that if you don't own Stardew Valley you probably should.
>>
Is French anon around?
>>
File: 1395182672001.png (162 KB, 446x430)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>going to visit a cutie this week and stay there for a few days
>next time I will be able to probably in summer
>cannot leave this hellhole in the next 1.5year
I'm ready for suffering..
>>
>>9559000
which hellhole? some are worse than others.
>>
>>9558173

Your welcome.
>>
>>9558721

I say "I'm that gorilla clit, nigga, I make straight pussy wet."
>>
>>9559040
Poland, just nothing really keeps me there.
>>
>>9558823

I like posting stuff that gets me off while giving other anons shilck material.
>>
File: 1498951870952.jpg (47 KB, 500x321)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>9558556
>how accurate is the hiv testing that you do?
Very accurate.The initial testing that we do is based on CMIA which will detect the presence of the p24 AG and AB to HIV1 and/or HIV2. If I get a reactive patient, I will rerun the test in duplicates. If the sample is still reactive, I'll do a Multispot confirmation test. If it's the first time the patient has had a pos HIV result, I will call that patient's doc and ask for another blood sample. We don't have to do this, but if I'm going to say that someone is HIV pos, I want to be 100% sure that what I'm going to report out is correct. I have trouble trusting others which is a good thing in this profession, I guess. You never know if the nurse mislabeled the tube and it turns out you are testing the wrong person. It happens more often than you think. If the 2nd sample is still coming out as reactive, then I will report that patient as HIV pos to the doctor and the CDC. CDC likes to collect data on everything. EVERYTHING.
>do you also test for other stds?
Yes. My lab will test for almost everything. There's a couple of test we do send out to one of our reference labs.The accuracy of the results depends on the person doing the testing. Some people are very cautious of how they do their work, while others do not give a fuck thus leading to misdiagnosis. If you ever feel like you got misdiagnosed, don't hesitate to go get a second opinion. Sometimes people fuck up.
>how the hell did that happen?? wasn't the medication suppose to kill everything?
Anony, you initially had a UTI. They gave you antibiotics depending on the organism. To get rid of a yeast infection you would need an anti-fungal. Antibiotics will not discriminate against good and bad bacteria. Yeast is an opportunistic organism in healthy people which your normal vaginal flora keep at bay. If you kill off a big enough portion of that good bacteria due to the antibiotics you took, it will leave room for yeast to settle in and cause an infection.
>>
>>9558721
I date her for a few months and if we click I ask her about sex.
>>
>>9558721
It depends, I don't often date but I have a few friends with benefits and a healthy population of lesbifriends in the area that aren't terribly hard to pick up. I worry I'm kind of a slut sometimes but I know I'm only here until I finish school and I don't want to start a long term relationship that might end tragically.
>>
>>9559083
>ywn eat pringles off of a qt.
Why live?
>>
File: aw-waifu.png (1.62 MB, 1920x1200)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>9557631
>>
>>9559082
I can't really shlick to it but I appreciate qt posting regardless.
>>
What is it with girls under about 25 flaking on me? For anything. Mostly I'm speaking about dates, but it's more than that. It's like, if they don't immediately text me - I'm supposed to infer that our plans are canceled. Worse, especially on dates these grimy little under grads will accidently absolutely on purpose "forget" to text until ten mins after they're supposed to show up.

I've taken to just unmitigated calling them immature pieces of shit.
>>
>>9558721
Thinking about it, I don't think I've ever actively tried to get a girlie into bed, despite having slept with a decent amount.

>>9559000
>cannot leave this hellhole in the next 1.5year

Why not, financial reasons?
>>
>tfw jew with no nazi gf
>tfw muggle born with no death eater gf
>>
>>9559221
It's not a young thing it's an asshole thing. Date higher quality chicks, anony.
>>
File: jigsaw-lg.jpg (49 KB, 600x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9559196

O_O can you make one with my waifu?
>>
>>9559265
someone should make one for supes waifu too
>>
>>9559251
>tfw Palestinian with no Zionist gf.
>>
>>9559295
What do those words mean?

>tfw brainlette with no smart gf
>>
>>9559299
Palestinians are basically Muslim Nazis and Zionists are the Jews who decided to defend themselves this time.
>>
>>9559299
>tfw kinda smart with brainlette gf.

I wish I could break up with her, but then I'd have no gf, and that's even worse.
>>
>>9559321
Oh, yeah I suppose that'd be hot too.

>>9559327
Please don't hurt her anon. Your giant brain is powerful and you need to pull your punches.
>>
File: lasgLeH.jpg (105 KB, 900x900)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>9559321
>>
>>9559355
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9559265
>>9559276
1. get gimp
2. google qt images
3. resize and cut qt images
4. save as png
5. enjoy
>>
>>9559361
No, thanks. I have nothing against regular Jews.
>>
>>9559376
>I have nothing against untermenschen who know their place and don't object to their slaughter
>>
>>9559388
>actual Zionists on /clg/

I guess that's not too surprising. We have the regular kind of Nazis here, so why not the Jewish kind?
>>
I'm making citrus chicken with rice
>tfw no gf to cook to
>>
Also, fuck me. I even recognized how big that bait was, and I still took it.
>>
>>9559401
>equating the Jews with their murderers
>when there are actual neo-Nazis and Islamofascists on your side
>>
>>9559420
>"please don't holocaust the jews again"
>bait
Choose one, /pol/tard.
>>
File: ZioNazis.jpg (27 KB, 400x247)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>9559437
>when there are actual neo-Nazis and Islamofascists on your side
Nobody hates Nazis more than me, dude.
>>
>>9559242
>Why not, financial reasons?
Studying, got 3 semesters left.
>>
>>9559458
>"hates nazis"
>shows it by defending nazis and hating jews
>>
So have any of you ever.. well, gotten a crush on a guy? Emotional I mean.. like god if only he had a vagina kinda thing. I have absolutely no physical desire for him, or any man but my head is really confusing me lately.

Help me /clg/, I don't wanna be a bislut.
>>
>>9559495
No, because I'm not a bislut. Bislut.
>>
>>9559495
>>Help me /clg/, I don't wanna be a bislut.
Why not? That's literally the best orientation.

t. Lesbian who wishes she could feel attracted to all genders.
>>
>>9559477
Ah right, I thought you were saying you were generally unable to travel. I didn't realize you were talking about permanent residences.
>>
>>9559508
Why? Fuck off.
>>
Every time you fags talk about nazis I do a double take because I think you're talking about Nazi the person and not the actual fascist movement lmao

>>9558317
Ooo, what good breeds! I'd love tohave a Malinois.

Your rambling about microbiology is fascinating desu. I've never given much thought to exactly where my blood samples go after they take them.

>>9558330
Did you tell her about the guy and that's why you couldn't relax?

>>9558439
South Africa? You gotta tell us all about that.

>>9558454
>four years
Oh, okay. I can definitely see things having settled down by then. Are you feeling weird about seeing her on valentine's day at all, or are you just settled in as friends by now?

>>9558619
fucking, I didn't even realize this was different from the other spam at first. Fucking top kek.

This wasn't actually me posting for the record.

>>9558959
Like I said, we have a new janny who's on a spree. People are getting banned for shit too, so be careful.

>>9559000
You gonna get sum fug, senpai? Or is she a qt you're admiring from afar?

>>9559083
>I will report that patient as HIV pos to the doctor and the CDC. CDC likes to collect data on everything. EVERYTHING.
That seems creepy. I get why they want that info, but it seems fucked up that they're automatically entitled to individual's private health info.

>>9559196
Who actually is this?

>>9559221
Literally what? I've dated some younger chicks and this is not normal. Asshats.

>>9559276
>implying I don't already have one
>implying I can fucking post it without getting banned
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Why did I cuck myself by making waifu edition when I can't waifupost?

>>9559507
>>9559555
pls stop respond to bait
>>
>>9559555
t. Political """lesbian"""
>>
File: bbc.png (364 KB, 579x420)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
Are all of you wet for Obama too?
Don't worry, having a dick inside you every now and then is normal for modern, self-confident women!
>>
>>9559561
I'm not bait though.. I'm actually really struggling with this crush situation and don't know how to handle it. Most of my IRL friends would probably judge me if I tried to talk to them about this so I came here.
>>
>>9559561
It's Alice Weidel, top sex appeal lesbian
>ywn unbutton her shirt and run your hands along her back
Why even live
>>
>>9559588
Why would you "do" anything about it? He's a man and according to you you're not into it. So ignore it completely and carry on with your life.
>>
>>9559606
She's a bit too old for me, but I can see the appeal. Go become a staffer and get dat pucci, anon.
>>
>>9558485
that's not rose and rosie
>>
>>9559083
I could listen to you talk about this stuff all day, labanon.
>>
>>9559561
>You gotta tell us all about that
Not much to tell yet! We're in Cape Town since yesterday, walked around the city a bit, good food and drink, there's some rather nice restaurants around Clifton and Camps Bay, and the day after tomorrow we're driving up to this vineyard area around Franschhoek.
Speaking of, do we have any SAnons?
>>
>>9559495
If you like him and you want to be with him, try it.
>>
Does /clg have any love for Indian girls?
t. insecure
>>
>>9559721
p o o i n t h e l o o

Not love, but not hate either. I'd date an indian girl just like any other.
>>
File: 1518380079399.jpg (34 KB, 370x699)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
do you have painful periods?
mine just started and it always feels like dying on the first day
>>
>>9559730
Not really painful too much.. just really heavy flow. Have taken iron supplements since I was like 16. Cuddle up and feel better anon.
>>
>>9559730
Sometimes. I never used to have them but for a couple years I would have like life-destroying cramps every other period or so. Seriously just holy-hell-tier pain. Gyno prescribed me some high dose ibuprofen that sort of helps.

I would always get back cramps that made me want to end my life desu.

That seems to have mostly stopped now and now I'm having really short, light periods for some reason? So that's nice.

>>9559747
Yeah I've had really heavy flow for most of my life. Like 7-day heavy periods. I've always had to watch my iron really carefully too.
>>
>>9559693
A friend of mine moved to SA last year. Also there was this Australian (I think?) grill here who used to live there.
>>
>>9559687
im p sure that is ohayonon. i remember her telling germanon that she works in a lab

>>9559721
my current crush is an cute indian girl. I have her for a class this semester. is it still common practice for indian girls to get an arrange marriage? what r my chances with an indian girl born and raised in the u.s???
>>
File: rip.jpg (72 KB, 400x534)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>tfw spending valentine's day alone for the first time in years
>>
File: 6790.jpg (103 KB, 838x560)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>9559822
>tfw spending valentine's day alone for the 18th time in my life
I don't even know what it feels like and I've kinda stopped caring

Tell me what happened, anon
>>
>>9559822
>first time in years
Get a load of this fuckin normie
>>
File: 1489310232138.gif (45 KB, 480x270)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>9559822
>tfw spending v-day alone for the 23rd year in a row
>>
>>9559822
>>9559839
>tfw getting laid on Valentine's day
>>
>tfw care more about the black panther premiere than v-day
>>
>>9559730
Thankfully not really. Second day's usually a bit shitty but I'm mostly doing okay throughout it, and it's usually 4 or 5 days so I consider myself lucky.
>>
File: 1516723119163.jpg (240 KB, 1024x768)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>9559870
go away normie
>>
>>9559894
Anon, be a good and polite girl. Then I might give you a hug and cuddle with you until you fall asleep.
>>
My fwb said she'd take me out for a milkshake on Valentine's Day which sounds fun and then the rest of her plans seems lewd.
>>
>>9559911
This would be my ideal Valentine's day desu
>>
File: 1493850425629.png (17 KB, 180x200)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Which one of you anons is going to be my thread valentine tomorrow?
>>
>>9559955
I'm lonely and willing
>>
>>9559957
T-thanks
>>
>>9559971
Will you be my thread Valentine?
>>
>>9559980
Yes
>>
File: heart eyed spongebob.jpg (26 KB, 238x237)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Why don't we do some sort of secret/thread Valentine?
Everyone who wants to enter could say so, we stick them in a random number generator, and the two who get matched are each other's date.
>>
>>9560009
I already have one and I'm not giving her up.
>>
>>9560009
ooooooh that sound like fun
>>
>>9560009
I got a gf so that's forbidden love.
>>
File: normansroo.jpg (89 KB, 800x792)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>9560012
>>9560016
>>
>>9560009
I hope I get supes or delinquent
>>
File: deletthatlesbian.png (551 KB, 1152x965)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>9560026
Come at me sis
>>
File: 3dthink.gif (43 KB, 112x112)
43 KB
43 KB GIF
>>9560009
>>9560028
What would being a thread valentine entail?

Am I likely to get nudes?
>>
>>9560009
as long as there's no males and trannies, I'm in
>>
>>9560034
HEY you saved that from me! Bretti dank to get your own OC posted back at you desu

How cute is Alex, though? Real talk.
>>
>>9560035
You want to see my nakies, anon?
>>
>>9560050
If you're a cisgendered girl, yes. Yes I do.
>>
>>9560043
I did yes. Forgive me nee-san.
Pretty frickin cute. Those eyes.
>>
>>9560056
Are you supes or delinquent?
>>
you send nudes here?
>>
File: 1517923162524.jpg (104 KB, 936x893)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>9560043
>How cute is Alex, though? Real talk.
she'd be the only reason i would watch that show even if it wasn't so shit

also resposting skeleqt that got me banned like 4 days ago
>>
>>9560060
>tfw she was dykebait for a whole season but then it turned out she was an actual dyke

>>9560063
Supes

>>9560078
I do.

>>9560080
1v1 me irl fgt ill hook u in the gabber i sware on me mum
>>
>>9560087
Perrrfect. then you'll be my thread valentine tomorrow.
>>
File: ko_540.jpg (6 KB, 268x188)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>9560087
jokes on you superdork, qts beating me up is actually my fetish
>>
>>9560097
Eeeexcellent.

>>9560101
I can work with this!
>>
>Supes will never beat you up
>>
>>9560115
Never say never, qt
>>
File: 1468170694803.png (19 KB, 512x323)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>tfw all the girls I met were either fake lesbians or disappeared off my life due to growing up
>the closest thing to a lesbian was a friend I had who mtf'd in a year gap without me knowing
>started being more touchy feely with me and complaining about how a friend's boyfriend should die because she's better
Happy Valentine's to me, I am terrible at finding the right people whether friends or love interests
>>
>>9560128
>that tranny "friend"
Jesus Christ. I'm sorry for ur lots.

Be friends with me instead.
>>
>>9560144
Thanks, I just wanted to get it off my chest.
Happy Valentine's to you too cutie
>>
>tfw you will never get to trade nudes with superanon
>>
File: 136374.jpg (32 KB, 1024x768)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
The only reason I haven't given up on the nogf situation is that I hope to move out of my shithole town, find the nearest lesbian club and pick up a qt there
Can that happen? Lesbian club stories, please
>>
I got to a point where I am totally over guys and just want to be with girls only, girls are so much more sensitive and comfortable to be with. But how do I go out looking for cute girls to start dating?
>>
>>9559730
not me but my gf has pcos and has really bad periods sometimes, even worse before a surgery awhile ago
>>
File: Supes.png (324 KB, 832x664)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
Supes glad you're back!
>>
>>9559730
I used to have really bad cramps that would basically leave me immobilized for hours the first day. It's less bad now thankfully.
>>
File: Map003.png (366 KB, 984x960)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>9560320
I've been working on some maps and what not on the game. It's not much but it's something.
>>
File: Map005.png (82 KB, 960x408)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>9560331
>>
>>9560331
>>9560337
That's cool. You're cool.
>>
>>9560263
Of course it can happen. You don't have to restrict yourself to lesbian clubs though, I never liked going to those.
I have a couple of stories, especially from the first few months I lived in London. That's a great place to meet girls, especially if you don't mind sexing a bi or someone that's just curious.
I tired my first threesome there and also got to be with a few girls with odd fetishes.
>>
File: 1452419729367.jpg (44 KB, 489x479)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>9560239
Back off. she's mine.
>>
>>9560276
Nobody reply to the baiting bishit.
>>
>>9560239
Never say never!

>>9560263
Lesbian clubs are...crappy ime.

>>9560320
Heeeeeey game anon! I'm glad you're still around.

That is a pretty decent likeness of me, desu. Good job.

>>9560351
Oh I am, am I? Are you gonna dress up like my waifu and sit on my face?
>>
>>9560337
can I be one of the beta testers?
>>
I will one day be a dictator. I will rule the world with an iron fist. Everyone will be happy in a utopia and the complainers are taken to re-education camps. And I'll have so many wives.
>>
>>9560364
aren't you a bit tired of being beta?
>>
>>9558757
>Mistakes lesbians make

That haircut...
>>
>>9560366
W-what will happen in the re-education camps?
>>
>>9560383
You are re-educated to love me with all your heart. Think it as the Room 101 from the book 1984. Of course I would never touch or even look at you but you'd spend the rest of your life worshiping me from afar. And being as good and loyal laborer working 12 hour days. Qt's will be given a second chance in my harem.
>>
File: paradox.jpg (11 KB, 405x324)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>9560040
>as long as there's no males and trannies, I'm in

>no males and trannies
>I'm in

Nice paradox.
>>
File: kek.png (441 KB, 832x664)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>9560362
Thanks Supes.

>>9560364
I'll release a beta for everyone whenever I finish a dungeon/area/chapter or whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>9560263
That pic would be so hot if the disgusting bitch wasn't smoking.
>>
>>9560654
I feel the same way as you. Do you want to be friends?
>>
File: 136374~01.jpg (56 KB, 571x768)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>9560654
>>9560670
Enjoy.
>>
>>9560670
sure

>>9560674
Somehow, even though the pic is already tainted, your edit still looks better. Thanks
>>
>>9558889
>>9558908
>>9557948

Considering they are bisexual why is it okay to post these itt but not actual bisexual girls? Seems unfair. Sorry if this seems a troll but it kinda bother me.
>>
>>9560362
how would you rate yourself on a scale of 0-10?
I'd go on 8/10 especially since hearing your voice
>>
>>9560503
eyy
member the island? https://pastebin.com/8hLk9R2w
>>
GameAnon, can you give me some tips on how to start with my own game? Like where to go to find inspiration, the best tools, how to stick to a schedule, etc.?
>>
>>9560827
Learn assembly.
>>
>>9560756
I can't rate myself senpai, self-perception is crazy unreliable. I can say I'm "I would" status for myself when I'm all done up.

>>9560851
>assembly
install gentoo
>>
File: 1425266271935.png (755 KB, 1080x1920)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>9560880
>gentoo
B-but Arch is the GNU/Linux for lesbians.
>>
File: judgin.png (25 KB, 125x95)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>9560891
anyone who doesn't code exclusively in assembly on gentoo is a pleb-tier brainlet
>>
>>9560891
But Linux sucks.
>>
I wish I had time for a pet like a cat or a dog, anything to help me feel less lonely and loved
>>
>>9560911
Gentoo is easier to install and use than Arch. Compiling everything is just boring, not hard.
Try LFS if you want to prove you're not a brainlet.
>>
>>9560920
Found the male.
>>
>>9560921
Feed me and rub my belly and I'll love you
>>
File: 7rwyj.jpg (14 KB, 483x418)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>go to hairdresser
>pull up pic of haircut I want
>she accidentally closes it
>have to scroll past hundreds of pictures of supergirl along with a few pepes and wojaks to find it again
>she's watching my phone the whole time
>>
>>9560958
Why didn't you turn away or tilt your phone you autist?
>>
>>9558333
Tbh I lurk generals that aren't my letters

>>9559221
I hate it when people assume because I haven't followed up by text five times it means we cancelled.
>>
>>9559585
He looks like a totally different person
>>
File: vl6bi4rpr7b01.png (675 KB, 1600x800)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>9560958
>Not using a file browser where you've categorised all your pics
Your a top tier autist senpai
>>
>>9560958
Except for the pepes, this sounds like the beginning of a porn.
>>
>>9560921
>>9560956
Yes? No?
>>
>>9560791
eyyy~ oh man, I remember this haha.

>>9560827
>>The best tools?
I’m using RPG Maker MV. It’s a fairly easy simple program you can pirate or buy on steam. And there’s tons of plugins and scripts or tilesets out there. Or if you’re artistic you can make your own stuff as well.
There’s even a general for it in /vg/ where anons help one another out.

As for inspiration, I look on pinterest for writing ideas/tips or concept art ideas. I listen to a HUGE variety of music when I’m thinking of scenes or dialogue, or sometimes it just pops into my head.
I also take my own real world experiences and use them sometimes. Go for a walk, talk to different people, pay attention to things around you, to peoples mannerisms and how they react to things. Watch or read into genres that interest you and think of how you can make your story different and stand out.

If you write down what your basic story, it makes it easier to branch it out to make sure it all makes sense. Why does this happen? Who are they and why are they important ect. Mannerisms, their biggest faults and insecurities ect.

>how to stick to a schedule
I try and aim for a few hours every day if possible. I don’t force myself and sometimes I’ll leave my project for a few days and come back with more ideas or the urge to work on it more. I made my own daily routine:
>Wake up, work out, shower, eat, go to work, come home, relax and cook dinner, work on game, read for an hour or two, bed.
But it’s really up to you and how much effort you want to put into it.

The game I’m working on for myself is more of an AU fantasy spin off of a modern world novel I want to write. Most of the characters still have their own unique mindsets for the most part, but obviously instead of a hit man/mafia boss, one’s a mage ect.
>>
>>9560974
Honestly didn't even think of it. It didn't occur to me until after I found the pic again that I just scrolled through a truly heroic number of waifu pics. At least that wasnt the folder I keep my nudes in.

>>9561039
I should desu. Make it easier to find.

>>9561066
Wait, what pornos are you watching that start with hundreds of supergirl pictures and where can I find them?
>>
>>9560475
trannies also include ftm
>>
>>9561399
It does? They're gross but at least they aren't men.
>>
>>9561411
No one wants a crazy Valentine. N-No one's that desperate, right?
>>
I finally got pets for the sims, I'm very excited.
>>
>>9561517
Cool. Can you make a crazy cat lady character with 50+ cats please?
>>
>>9560958
>i will never get a wiff of Melissa Benoist's underarm funk
It hurts knowing this
>>
File: thointer.jpg (33 KB, 800x742)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>9561578
>>
>>9561411
They are women that fell for the tumblr meme.
>>
>>9559367

>get gimp

Lewd
>>
>>9559721

Indian girl faces were made for Aryan pussy. Fact!
>>
>>9559822

Every year I just buy a rotisserie chicken, eat it alone in the sink, and optionally cry. Get on my level normalshit.
>>
>>9560263

>at the lez club

>feel a slap on your ass

>turn around

>see gif related

What do?
>>
File: VJsZekW_d.jpg (17 KB, 640x361)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>9561677
>Eat it in the sink
But why in the sink? Is it like on top of a plate of just straight up in the sink?
>>
>>9560741

Because you can headcanon it as hetcomp.
>>
>>9560958
>>
>>9560958
So how's it look?
>>
>>9561702
u kno it bb

>>9561708
it... could look better lmao. I'm hoping it's just the way she blow-dried it and itll look better after i give it a good wash and let it air dry.
>>
>>9561691

Wrong gif.
>>
>>9561696

I'm too emotionally drained to bother with a plate or utensils. I buy the chicken at the market, put it in the sink, take off the plastic cover (but not the plastic tray) and just eat it like an animal with my hands. The fact that I can eat it that way without anyone judging me helps me feel less horrible about tfwnogf.
>>
>"Anon, It says here that you have no v day date. That's in violation of penal code 69. I'm afraid I'm going to have to tackle you to the ground, put you in hand-cuffs, and correct that infraction with a night of rough sex in my squad car."
>>
>>9561724
take a pic of the chicken in your sink so I can laugh at you please
>>
File: 1517971869329.png (756 KB, 640x516)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>9561724
>Feel less horrible about tfwnogf
Want me to join you in your v day tradition? Pretty sure I've got half a chicken in the fridge

>>9561737
Stop being mean anon

>>9561735
>Your sawwaifu
She ain't even hot t b h
>>
File: Allison-Kerry.jpg (42 KB, 541x300)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>9561742

>Want me to join you in your v day tradition? Pretty sure I've got half a chicken in the fridge

Sure.

>She ain't even hot t b h

You shut your whore mouth, Kerry is a beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world.
>>
File: 1517775692200.jpg (87 KB, 685x335)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>9561752
>Sure
Not sure your the sinkchicken anon

>Whore mouth
I'll show you what I can do with this whore mouth
>>
File: doitforher.png (1.05 MB, 1400x1000)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>9557631
25 vdays alone on this planet
>tfw you will never have a limited edition muscular tall arab qt
There's only so many to go around and I'm not a world renowned field medic/former medical child prodigy.

>why live
>>
File: 8.jpg (42 KB, 400x293)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>9561782

>"Anon. Are you gonna apologize? Or do I have to have to put you under arrest?"
>>
>>9561792

How hard is it to make those images?
>>
>>9560986
>Tbh I lurk generals that aren't my letters
>Not LARPing in generals that aren't your letters
you're missing out tbqh

Also
>letters
tranny pls leave
>>
>>9561803
anywhere from months to years.

they're a labor of love anon.
>>
File: 1508834997276.jpg (240 KB, 1280x914)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>9561792
>Pharah
Good choice senpai

>>9561803
Not hard, just get a bunch of pics and use paint if you don't have gimp, photoshop or paint.net

>>9561795
>Apologise
Fuck outta here. I'm sure she probably looks better when she doesn't have a distressed appearance
>>
File: 1487897274703.png (1.23 MB, 1280x1060)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>9561810
likewise anon

>tfw even fictionally, all the qts are taken
>>
Has anyone ever had like heard voices while in a discord that didn't seem to come from anyone in the channel?
>>
>>9559614
I would if she didn't have partner and kids. Gotta have boundaries. Though... she should be a bit too old for me as well, but I'd never be able to say no. My god. My weak spot is clearly blondes with slightly masculine traits. This is second case. At least now I know what to look for when gf hunting.

>>9560958
>insert gay laughter.jpg
Autist of this edition. At least you've learned something for next time??

>>9559955
With those lucky numbers everyone's gonna want you

>>9561735
>no v day date
well ms policewoman I can expl-
>v day date
yeah but-
>v day
>v
o-ohh
>>
>>9561855
I got her. She's mine. Nobody else can have her this year.
Goodnight thread.
>>
>>9561862
Good night you too
>>
>>9561853
Only if it's actually coming from a webpage. Like an ad suddenly playing.
I have heard discord voices in my sleep, or near-sleep if especially sleep deprived. It's usually a sign that I need to spend less time in voice chat.
Also knew someone who d/c'ed from one channel to join another who could still here and be heard by the channel they d/c'ed from.
Or maybe you're schizophrenic.
>>
What's your favorite part of a woman? I'm really into large cheekbones like gif related. That's a big turnon. I also really dig a good waistline and wide hips slay me.
>>
>>9561869
The part you cuddle
>>
>>9561868
Well my brother and I have both heard like a muffled voice like a laugh or something which is spooky and I just heard something that sounded like a voice saying "don't move" which freaked me out enough that I stopped playing games.
>>
File: 138481006630.jpg (51 KB, 640x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
If a grill had a tummy like this, would you date her?
>>
File: Urghhhh6368.gif (1.99 MB, 500x200)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>9558624
>I want her to want only me
Your semi said this about her fling?
RIP germanon. I hope your vast collection of qts can help make you feel a bit better though.

>>9559561
>Are you feeling weird about seeing her on valentine's day at all, or are you just settled in as friends by now?
H-Hell yeah I am. To be honest I wasn't really paying attention when she asked...the drinking probably didn't help. I only noticed that that "next Wednesday" was V day when I was heading home and putting it in my phone in case I forget. I was fine till today since I was telling myself that this is definitely just as friends but I'm starting to think too much into it now. It's too late to ask without making it awkward too. And I got her a gift but then my friends said my gift might be too personal and she might misunderstand so I don't know if I should even give it to her...but what if she gets me a gift too. Ah, I don't think I can sleep tonight...

>>9560503
>"If I die, I die"
Kek. Oh wow game anon, you're freakin fantastic. Combined with the hair and expression, that's literally me this morning...and right now.

>>9561724
Is your sink a garbage disposal too? Eating with your hands on a table or on a couch in front of a TV could be equally depressing and satisfying at the same time too. Besides, standing while eating just seems like a pain.
>>
File: 468.jpg (97 KB, 900x726)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9561885
>>
Now they're doing live marriage proposals on the radio. Earlier you could call and send a love greeting to a special person and there was a woman who sent one to her fiancée and talked about their marriage plans. Aww

>>9561803
Just use something where you can put every image in a separate layer and you're ready to fuck up as much as you want in pursuit of perfect waifu montage

Dosu basic gimp/photoshop skills is probably one of the most useful and fun things I've learned from my extensive internet life. 10/10 recommended to every neet

>>9561869
Yeah visible cheekbones are amazing. And blondes. That's really what I know about my unconscious attraction. I mean of course good hips and small (sic) breasts are great, but blondes with good cheekbones, I can't help it, my brain and body scream "fuck me". Thankfully not my mouth. That would be embarrassing
>>
tfw planned a romantic valentines for gf and i just got my period what the fuuuuck
>>
rip. My condolences
>>
>>9561885
That's what I'm going to look like once I finally get out of obeast territory.
So yeah. It shows a lot of dedication
>>
>>9561895
I typically find stretch marks kinda qt, but even that is a bit much for me.

>>9561912
she had twins anon.

It takes actual will power to lose weight, she just got knocked up and had two push two mini humans out of her vag.
>>
File: 1517532768002.jpg (554 KB, 1500x2250)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>9561903

Redheads > blondes IMO.
>>
>>9561869
>What's your favorite part of a woman?
I think this is obvious anon, but besides that, eyes, lips, and certain hairstyles get me.
>>
File: 9j1weime7dwz.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1800)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>9561903

>blondes with good cheekbones, I can't help it, my brain and body scream "fuck me".

I bet you'd like Laura 'Should Have Been Jigsaw' Vandervoort then.
>>
File: doitforher.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1200)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>9557631
>>
>>9561956

>weebshit
>>
File: Better.png (1.31 MB, 2000x2000)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>9561869
Neck, thighs, tummy. Just wew.
>>
>>9561937
nahh too maked up
>>
>>9561869
Thighs, tummy, hips
I really like goosebumps too, like when it's really cold and all the bumps on the skin stand up, rrr
>>
>>9562105
>goosebumps
First time I've heard that. Kinda cute
>>
>>9562107
That's the second time someone's called it "kinda" cute ._.
I love it
>>
>>9562123
I mean, it's not something people usually find attractive (I think), hence kinda, didn't mean to sound derogatory or anything! I find it interesting what different things people find arousing
>>
Well clg, I woke up this morning and found a note on my wife's pillow. I'm supposed to leave soon. Destination: Cuxhaven.
It's her first time arranging our Valentine's date, hopefully it'll be amazing. The trip out there is just about 2 hours so I assume she's got more planned than just one night.
As far as I can tell from looking at g.maps, the only things out there are seaside hotels, so I got some idea of what's in store.
>>
>>9562123

straight cis guy here. beautiful legs you have, wow. bet you looked so stunning against the wind
>>
>>9561888
>Your semi said this about her fling?
Yes.
Thanks anon. I guess today's confession is cancelled and I'll have to dry my tears in some other grill's vagina later.

>>9561924
Dyed redheads are best girls.
>>
>>9562207
Real redheads are where it's at.
>>
>>9562160
Kys
>>
>>9561853
paranoid much? what do the voices say?
>>
File: 1517990852278.jpg (47 KB, 702x430)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>9562158
I wanna know what happens.
>>
>>9562223
Oh no.. Never.. There are too many beautiful lesbians in the world to enjoy
>>
>>9560009
will my secret anonymous match play vidyas or watch a movie with me??
>>
File: jn.gif (999 KB, 438x305)
999 KB
999 KB GIF
>>9561918
>would you date a bi with two kids and make threesome with her boyfriend
>>
Does Supes still browse here?
>>
>>9562418
did you not read the thread or the news??
>>
>>9562449
N-no I didnt ;-; how long is her ban for? D-does she at least still read here?
>>
>>9562456
No
No, she was banned forever and she killed herself. There is no god and therefore no hope, may as well kill ourselves too
>>
>>9562238
What movie?
>>
File: 1518079507811.gif (930 KB, 220x165)
930 KB
930 KB GIF
>>9562456
Unfortunately this >>9562472
They decided that the only way to keep her from waifu posting was to issue a perma ban. I miss her so much. She has a friend on discord that speaks for her on here, but it's not the same.
>>
Should I just stuck all the anons who replied and the regs who are single in the generator? To ensure everyone has the chance to e-date Superanon or Delinquent.

>>9560035
>>9562238
That depends on what your date is up to.
>>
>>9562502
Yes I want to e-date Delinquent very much thank you.
>>
File: 1452322287791.png (58 KB, 213x181)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>9559561
>I'd love to have a Malinois.
Lucky for you, a friend of mine has a female malinosis that she wants to breed with my dog. That's right. I'm going to be a grandma. I'll save you a puppy.
>but it seems fucked up that they're automatically entitled to individual's private health info.
Yeah, but public health and safety is a very important matter. It's good to have an agency that is keeping tract of outbreaks and other health related issues. My career goal, unironically, is to work for the CDC in the future.

>>9559687
Don't encourage me, anony. I'll turn this thread into a microbio lecture.

>>9559693
That looks lovely, austria. I hope you enjoy your vacation without much interference from your migraines. But more importantly, how much sweet gains did you make from the crash? Let's have a moment of silence for all the pussies that sold at $6k instead of buying and hodling.
>>
>>9562767
Thanks anony. So far I'm rather enjoying it, despite having some work to do (well, checking out rental properties because my father might invest here), normal trading but really I'm mostly lazing around in the shade, reading and getting sunburned. The black waitress/maid girl is giggling at me because "one day you're white as clouds and then red as lobster!"
I actually did buy back some, mostly XRP and LTC, the latter of which I've liquidated again today at 210 (just 20 though). I've been doing a lot of technical analysis and MACD trading just for fun and it's going rather well. Plus my mother has me managing her savings now because she found out the bank fond made a glorious 4% after 8 years. Not 4% pa, mind you, 4% altogether.
>let's have a moment of silence for all the pussies that sold at 6k
Weak hands, weak gainz. No pity for the fools.
>>
>>9562767
>grandma to a dog
>work at cdc
Too easy...
>>
>>9562481
her friend should let me add her on discord so I can chat to supes indirectly
>>
why did Shaun white look like such a cute les in 2006
>>
>>9562952
he didn't.
the Chloe Kim girl is cute tho snowboarders best gfs
>>
>>9561855
I guess. I can't say I'm terribly humiliated or anything. More amused at my own autism.

>>9561869
Aside from the obvious boobs and vagina, I'm all about a b s

>>9561888
>waifupost
why is she so perfect?

But yeah that honestly sounds awkward as shit. At least no lingering feelings or whatever to make you want to kms yourself?

>>9561885
>dating a woman with children
noty

>>9561937
She played Supergirl on Smallville and she was not very good desu.

>>9562207
RIP germanon. Sorry to hear.

>>9562418
I am dead. I have died. I am speaking to you from the afterlife.

>>9562472
>>9562481
fucking

i kekt IRL. The fucking trump girl. My sides.

>>9562767
Gib malinois puppy!

>working for the CDC
That's pretty dank desu.
>>
>be horny
>be tired
>either try to sleep while horny (difficult)
>or waste time trying to masturbate when really too tired
Evenings like these are when I really want a qt gf to fuck my brains out with a strapon to minimize this time waste
>>
>>9562952
I bet if we had trans mania in 2006 like we do today he would have transitioned and won all the women's gold medals for years
>>
>have plans to go to the city and surprise a qt with flowers
>get mega wasted the night before
>wake up mega fucked
This is worth getting out of bed for, r-right? I just gotta go. Please lord beer me lesbian strength.
>>
>>9563224
>beer me
No. Go get your qt.
>>
File: 04f.png (89 KB, 422x269)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Does your diet affects the taste of your pussy?
What makes one taste sweet, and the other taste salty?
>>
>>9562982
How define are your abs?
>>
>>9563558
Wouldn't you like to know?
>>
>>9563474
Bad = meat, greasy food, alcohol and cigarettes

Good = hygiene, pineapple juice (or any fruit high in sugar), yogurt

Pussy tastes like pussy though, it's not a big deal as long as you're clean.
>>
>>9561885
I wouldn't. But not because of the stretch marks, she's just too chubby for me. Unless maybe she had a really cute face, voice and brains.
>>9560880
>I can't rate myself senpai, self-perception is crazy unreliable.
why not? Worst case scenario is you under-rate yourself, which isn't that bad.
I'd rate myself 6 on average and a 7 on a good day, for example.
>>
>>9563567
Yes. That is why I asked you.
>>
File: mej4Jr4.jpg (105 KB, 739x722)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>9563583
Nah, man, I straight up don't know. My friends tell me I'm hotter than I think I am, but I haven't gotten straight numbers from them either because numerical rating systems are a sucker's game.

ngl I'm pretty sure this haircut dropped me a few notches though.

>>9563597
Well you'll just have to come see for yourself, won't you?
>>
>>9563603
Why are you making this so difficult? I just want to know if you have defined abs. How often do you workout?
>>
I got laid thrice during valentine's
>>
supes friends that have seen pictures of her: how hot is she?
>>
what happened to kek after the earthquakes last year? she never posts her weebshit her anymore
>>
Racial hierarchy:
Goddess tier: Whites and Eurasians
Ubermensch tier: Asians and honorably half whites
Human tier: Hispanics and latinas
Subhuman tier: Shit asians, Arabs and Turks
Shit tier: blacks
So much shit I can't even tier: Gypsies
>>
File: 1420373240101.jpg (422 KB, 700x800)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>9563626
tfw eurasian but not even that attractive
>>
>>9563583
>why not? Worst case scenario is you under-rate yourself, which isn't that bad.
I'm an 11/10, modestly speaking.

>>9563613
Your hand must be really tired of rubbing your own pussy so much.
>>
File: 847292716493726193736.jpg (286 KB, 1920x2880)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>9563626
>Nothing about Pacific islanders
Terrible tiers anon. Island girls are best girls.
>>
>>9563660
Shit Asians.
>>
>>9563613
By different girls? Be ashamed.
>>
>>9563625
kek = ded
>>
>>9563625
She said that you all are a bunch of cringy leddit-tier normies that it makes her sick, so she doesn't come around here as often anymore.
>>
>>9563625
i think she was here shitposting a few threads ago. i don't think she comes here that much tho. i hope she's okay.
>>
File: giph.gif (473 KB, 500x280)
473 KB
473 KB GIF
>>9563603
I'm sure you're extreme cutie superanon :3
I'd give you my number, but it wouldn't make sense since we're in different countries.
>>
File: Kara collage.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1180)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
It's a crime Super doesn't have one already.
>>
>>9563716
kara looks so smooth and firm yet soft
>>
>>9563679
sad. I miss her weebshit posting.
>picrelated
is this her?
>>
>>9563609
>>9563616
I'm literally a genetic cross between arnold schwarzenegger and Miss America 2017. My abs are used in industrial sanders to polish concrete.

>>9563626
>asians at the top
>blacks and arabs at the bottom
anon..........

>>9563693
Where you at senpai? Yuropoor?

>>9563716
THANK you. I can't post my own because mods are fags.

>>9563727
Isn't she perfect?
>>
>>9563772
>yuropoor?
y-yes...
>>
>>9563788
Where? You one of the nordic qts?
>>
File: 800.png (935 KB, 800x834)
935 KB
935 KB PNG
>>9563799
...nope, am mediterranean
>>
Happy Valentines, Lesgen.

>strawberries, chocolate and a bottle of white wine
>sheet mask on
>tiddies out

Y'all already know wtf going on
>>
>Gf is out with her friends.
>Tried to surprise her when she came home from work.
>Asked her what time she’s coming home, she texted me saying she’s gone off with her friends and she’s hours away for the night.
>Have a reservation in a half hour at a 5 star restaurant for what I had secretly planned for a romantic evening out.
>Have been together for almost 6 years.
>Was planning to purpose with my mothers ring (She died when I was little) I had it fitted to her size.
>Wanted to take her to the park.
>When we first started dating, we’d hold hands on the swing set and swing together until sunset then I would walk her home at night.
>Now I just want to cry because my girlfriend ditched me on fucking Valentines Day.
>>
File: 1518373896424.gif (1.62 MB, 500x281)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
today exist just to make me feel even more lonely and pathetic
>>
File: wink of knowing.gif (992 KB, 500x286)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>>9563910
I feel the same, Anony. What are you drinking?
>>
>>9563910
It could be worse.
You could be >>9563908
>>
I'm going to say few words about me and I know that someone is going to fall in love with me.I'm
>Danish
>Software engineer
>Blonde
>Braids or ponytail
>>
>>9564008
>braids
c-cute
>>
>>9564014
Hey, anon! How was your day?
>>
>>9563908
At that point, couldn't you just tell her you had something planned and she should come?
>>
File: 421489.jpg (36 KB, 424x415)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>9564019
I'm visiting cutie tomorrow and stay there for a few days. It's first time I see her irl after a year of chatting and I'm pretty excited. How about you, anon?
>>
>>9564042
Going to visit my fwb after work tomorrow. I can't sleep because I was with her today and we fucked until it was 11pm.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 720x960)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9563254
I did it!
>>
File: me irl.jpg (40 KB, 410x230)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>9563908
That's super shitty. Did you mention to her when y'all spoke that you had a surprise planned?

>>9563910
>>9563953
Let's make a club together. I'm already getting drunk.

>pic related

>>9564042
>It's first time I see her irl after a year of chatting and I'm pretty excited.

Gosh that's pretty cute. Good luck!
>>
>>9564027
I hinted at it and she said she’d rather hangout with her friend instead.
I always take her out Valentines day, it’s our thing. She just chose her friend over me this year. Our work schedules haven’t allowed us to really be together that often lately so I thought it would be nice.
Seriously though, who picks their friends they see on a daily basis over their SO on a romantic holiday?
>Just threw away all the flowers and candles I set up and tossed them in the dumpster.
>Called my dad, he’s going to take me to dinner at our favorite spot where I’m probably going to get drunk, come home late and sleep on the couch because fuck her.
>>
>>9564104
She sounds terrible actually. Is she mad at you about something and taking it out on you this way? Or is she just terrible? DUMP HER.
>>
>>9564110
I don’t think she’s mad at me for anything, we’re not fighting right now. She’s been spending a lot of time with her friends more then me lately, and it’s rough because even though we live together, I barely see her due to our work schedules..
We also barely have sex anymore because we’re both tired all the time and she just doesn’t seem to want to even try or doesn’t want to even touch me though I’ve been working out, I’m not ugly by any means, but holy fuck it does a lot to you mentally when your partner won’t touch you anymore and you lose all self confidence and self esteem. The most I’ve gotten in 6 months is quick kisses goodbye or good morning.

I might just break up with her considering I truely feel like sometimes she doesn’t even really want me anymore and the more I try the more she just ignores me or shuts me down.

>Fuck now I’m crying and feel incredibly stupid for thinking if I purposed it would change anything..
>>
>>9563863
Ayyyyy qt. Dress up like my waifu and sit on my face.

>>9564159
Have you talked to her about this? I would definitely try that before jumping to breaking up.
>>
>>9564188
I’ve told her how I’ve been feeling for months. Especially about the lack of sex and intimacy. She doesn’t make an effort in trying to improve it. I’ve asked her plenty of times things like “Hey we both have X day off for the first time in a month, want to stay home all day and just cuddle or go see a movie? it’s been awhile.” And she just stares at her phone and shrugs. Then X day comes and she’s suddenly super busy and makes every excuse to not be home and out with friends.

Or if I try and be playful or sexual she just says she’s not in the mood. But will go masturbate by herself every night or if she thinks I’m asleep.
>>
>>9564211
...yeah okay dump that bitch
>>
>>9557631
> be fem robot
> working at the help desk
> notice a younger student, approximately 175cm
> most likely new student or transfer.
> she comes up with a laptop that appears to be broken.
> I start getting to work and return her laptop in a minute.
> You just turned the brightness down, the function keys on your laptop are labeled for this purpose. Stop by if you have any problems.
> She gives me her name for database purposes (we have to record every job we due in case of failures)
> Odd, I remember her being in a computer science; she should be aware of this fact.
> Brush it off as she may have not been familiar with that laptop.
> She comes back a few more times, with trivial problems.
> The last time she came in, she gave me her phone number for whatsapp, and was noticeably flushed, like a strange colour, almost like a tomato.
> Uhhh, thanks?
> she briskly walked away and was unsure.
> If it's relevant, she was staring at my boobs a few times.

What did I do /clg/ and how can I fix this?
>>
>>9564222
Call her number and ask if she wants some fug
>>
>>9564211
>Not hanging out with you/spending time with you
>Hanging out with other people instead/on her phone
>Doesn't want sex with you or intimacy with you.
>Rather masturbate

Either she's no longer attracted to you or she's cheating on you. Those are usually the signs.
>>
>>9564211
Dump her. Let her know your not happy about the way things are

>>9564222
Call her or text her and ask if she wants to go in a date, she obviously wants dat pucci
>>
File: 1491542333829.gif (959 KB, 500x250)
959 KB
959 KB GIF
>>9564227
> Call her number and ask if she wants some fug.

One problem:

I am not adept at human emotions, I do not understand them and my own are severely blunted. How do I ask this without seeming too forward but also not seeming uninterested.

I'm a robot. Also, her telephone number shares a similar region code with landlines, the amount of mobile phones having similar pattern to that number is <40%. Average age of people still in possession of a landline is incredibly small.

It's a possibility that she will not pick up and I will either be answered by 1) her flat mate, 2) her partner

>>9564247
I have an adequate idea of where she'd want to go (I may have looked at her social media profiles).

I'm incredibly afraid to ask.
>>
>>9564232
>>9564213
Yeah, I’m just gonna go to a bar I know when I get back. There’s a super qt bartender who works there and she always gives me free drinks, sneaks me deserts and hits on me.
>It’ll be even funnier because my gf and her hate each other.
>My dad told me I should dump her, and that he’s proud of me and that he loves me.
>Gave him my moms ring back and he said he’ll give it back to me when the time comes.
>>
I don't know where else to vent about this, but I kind of feel stupid this year for not treating today like a regular awful day as I usually do. For some reason I thought maybe it'd be different this year, but it really wasn't. Just made certain recent events hurt more and I pretty much just spent the day in bed just trying to force myself not to think too much about anything. Deep down though, I still wish for a nice happy Valentine's day someday.
>>
>>9564256
Wait, she gave you her whatsapp right? Just text her there.

If you call the number instead and someone else picks up ask for her by name. If she has a partner she should tell you that when you ask her out.

Being robotic can work sometimes. Just say something like "Hey I was wondering if you'd like to go out for a drink sometime?" and have a particular place in mind if she says yes. If you're not *entirely* sure if she was coming onto you, you can preface that with something like "Apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree here" or something like that. But it does sound like she was coming onto you.
>>
>>9564282
I messaged her about plans, but she hasn't been online in 90 minutes. It's 2230 so I don't entirely fault her. I texted her café ideas which are likely to fall in her interests. Confidence is low but that's seem to be a neutral factor.
>>
>>9564008
>Software engineer

>inb4 Java
>>
>>9564211
Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that, anon. I know exactly what you are going through and how you feel. One of my ex girlfriends treated me this way and I eventually got up the courage to dump her. Because I felt if a girlfriend isn't going to spend time with me, love me, have sex with me, or do what a girlfriend does - what's the point of them? Might as well be single. I get the same thing.

I hope everything will go well for you and you find someone who truly appreciates you.
>>
Java is the most probable considering it's employment reach. However it's difficult to write programs with if you're not experienced or if you have little or no patience.

>>9564296
>>
>>9564311
Every time you write a line of Java, a puppy dies.
>>
>>9564008

I'm going to copy you because I'm lazy

> Irish
> Systems administrator and help desk empress
> Redhead (not that I needed to say that)
> Usually a bun, sometimes braids

>>9564313
Java is likely among the worst programming languages. I'm glad it's below my pay grade now.
>>
>>9564159
#NormieProblems

Also, please, stop saying "purpose" when you mean "propose".
>>
>>9564318
>Usually a bun
Why do people use the worst hair style on purpose? And on beautiful red hair, to make it even worse.

You're right about Java, though. That shit is literally worst than Hitler.
>>
>>9564296
>>9564318
>>9564350
>Java the worst
Who are you people?

>>9564308
Kill yourself bishit and get the fuck out of our general
>>
>>9564350
It's more or less a job requirement. You have to keep hair away from your face and equipment. I have thick and long hair. A ponytail is sufficient with width restriction, but not length, so it is likely that my hair will snag.

I don't like it, I wear my hair in "milkmaid braids" outside of work.

>>9564357
People who have worked with, or currently worked with Java.
>>
File: 1513152280447.jpg (22 KB, 307x462)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>9564366
I've done some Java. It's not my preferred language but it's not terrible either.

What do you hate so much about it?
>>
>>9564373
It's so heavy on resources, at least for what I've done with it.

I work with UNIX shell, C and COBOL.
>>
>>9564378
>codes in fucking C of all things
>thinks Java is worse
literally what
>>
>>9564381
I'm a server admin. The closest you can you get to the metal is the best, imo.
>>
>>9564386
Software dev, so C is like pure evil to me, kek.
>>
>>9564104
>Just threw away all the flowers and candles I set up and tossed them in the dumpster.
It wasn't nice of her to ditch you but you shouldn't waste things like that. Someone in your relationship has to be responsible.

>>9564222
Awww, she has a crush on you! Spend time with her and see if you click.

>>9564269
>6 years down the drain possibly because she had a surprise planned for you too

>>9564350
A lot of stuff is worse than Hitler. He was pretty cool and achieved a lot.

>>9564366
>"milkmaid braids"
That looks hideous but I want to see it on you because you sound cute.
>>
Do any of you speak a language other than English?

I have to learn French for school. As a Canadian, I took French classes from when I was about six to when I graduated high school. Now, almost five years later, I struggle to form sentences.
>>
>>9563626

I'd put Persian girls between Hywhites and Latinas and kikesses between subhuman tier and shit tier. There are more black qts than Jewesses who are recognizablely heeb imo.
>>
>>9564222

Put your hands on her waist and whisper "Babe, I'm that gorilla clit nigga, I make straight pussy wet." seductively in her ear. Then you fug her.
>>
>>9564903
This makes me kek irl every time you post it no matter how retarded the context.
>>
>>9564350
Bun with pins is great, what the fuck.
>>
>>9562956
>snowboarders best gfs
Pfft, who wants a gf who taps out (or fucks up the terrain for everyone else) when faced with moguls or flats? Isn't even allowed on the hill at some resorts? Is statistically more accident-prone? Take your spreader bar and go.

Gotta admit Chloe Kim is pretty amazing though. Well-spoken AND a boss in the pipe.
>>
>>9564785
You're from the East aren't you? I just got five years of the same ten episodes of Téléfrançais.
>>
>>9564956
I'm actually from Alberta, but I've lived in Montréal for the past few years. That heightens the embarrassment of speaking French like a child tenfold.
>>
>>9564357
You know, the more you say that the more I want to stick around just to upset you.
>>
>>9564973
she's right. go choke to death on a dick you het piece of trash
>>
>>9564963
Oh dear. I've only ever visited Quebec briefly but I kinda understand the shame. People helping me can switch smoothly to English but I can't do the opposite.
>>
>have to report for mandatory voice chats each month, this rule will be explained in more detail once in the server
That sounds autistic as fuck, considering VC's on discord are nearly always cancerous cesspits.
>>
File: 1508865457568.jpg (97 KB, 820x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>9562796
>"one day you're white as clouds and then red as lobster!"
She's hitting on you. Get some.
>despite having some work to do
Still, you are on vacation. You're suppose to be hanging out at the beach, checking out all the grill and casually flirting with them. C'mon, anony. Books can wait until you are back home!
>I've been doing a lot of technical analysis and MACD trading just for fun and it's going rather well.
How do you into MACD? I've just been using bollinger bands since it's the one I understand the most. I'm a newbie trading brainlet. Teach me your ways. Do you do a lot of day trading or are you more into hodling?
Why do you like XRP so much? Is it going to moon soon or what? I did buy some when it went down to $.80. I stacked up on ADA, EOS, XMR, and ICX. I bought some LTC when it went down to nearly $120. I'm haven't sold any LTC yet. I'm going to wait until it hits the $300 area. BTC is crawling back to $10k which is awesome. If things keep going this good, I can use what I make to pay back all my student loans by next year. Feels fucking gud. It's almost too easy that it feels kind of illegal.
>>
>>9565019
can this rule be explained more in detail here?
>>
>>9565019
This one is much less so because they weed out men/tranners.
>>
>>9565029
lmao. afraid they are going to catch you in your lies?
>>
>>9565030
How could making a voice check a monthly thing possibly weed out trannies or men any more than the one time interview at the start.

>oh shit 7 months from now it's the monthly voice check interview that lasts 6 hours but I have the flu so I get permanently banned from the discord
that sounds like the sort of autism it's setting up
>>
>>9565030
>they weed out men/tranners*
*(unless they have a decent voice changing app)
>>
>>9565036
what?
>>
>>9565041
>>9565043
fuck off, trannies.
>>
>>9565047
>hours without at least one poster accusing another of being trans: 0
>>
>>9565047
A good voice changer makes our interviews moot.

>>9565055
Damn, we were doing so well for once.
>>
>>9565062
>implying ur shit changers work
go on. post a vocaroo to prove your point
>>
>>9565062
voice changers are retardedly obvious lmao
>>
>>9564910

That's why they call me pineapple woman.
>>
>>9564986
At least I'm at the point where cashiers don't immediately switch into English when I respond to them. That shit used to hurt.

Also, I never watched Téléfrançais in school. I feel like I missed out on a rite of passage, having not ever watched that creepy pineapple puppet thing.
>>
Fresh bread when?
>>
>>9565089
page 10 newfag
>>
>>9565079
>pineapple woman
explain
>>
File: IMG_7194.jpg (1.84 MB, 4032x3024)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Happy Valentine's Day /clg/
>>
>>9565097
nice image rotation faggot
>>
>>9565097
You're late but thank you. You too. What kind of massager is that?
>>
>>9565097
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>9565092

>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
>>
>>9565107
Back massager :^)
>>
>>9564008
>danish
Nej men det går ju inte. Danska språket är definitionen på dealbreaker

>>9564159
This sucks anon. Maybe her ditching you was for the best.

>>9564378
>cobol
Wow a living meme
>>
>>9565128
do you need someone to help you massage your back?
>>
>former boss messages me
>explains that they're transitioning to "female"
>tells me how he always had feelings for me at work
>"but now that I'm a girl too we can totally go out right?"

So uhh.. help me? Please? End my life of suffering.
>>
>>9565150
Say no, don't explain why, and block his number.
>>
>>9565150

>former boss

>former

Tell him to GTFO transhit.
>>
>>9565143
Yes pls
>>
>>9565026
>hitting on you. Get some.
Nah. I'm spoken for. But she's nice at least yeah.
>You're supposed to be hanging out at the beach, checking out all the grill
That's pretty much what I do, I just usually have my phone or kindle with me and do some trading on the side.
>How do you into MACD?
Well traditionally you calculate the 26-day EMA and subtract that from the 12-day EMA. From the resulting MACD you take the 9-day EMA which is called a signal line. That line is plotted on top of the MACD and used as a sort of compass for buy and sell triggers - if the MACD drops below the signal line, that's seen as a sell signal, if it goes above, it's a buy signal.
Of course in crypto a 26-day moving average is probably rather useless, so I tend to have it 26h-12h-9h. But on most platforms like tradingview you'll have the chart do the calculations for you, it's just good to do it yourself a few times to get a feel for it, in my opinion.
>Do you do a lot of day trading?
Throughout January yes, because in a bear market (hopefully it was a short one) I just try to claw back as much profits as possible so I set thin margin limit buy/sell orders, leverage it up, go more into alts etc. Average around 100-120 orders a day. Also it's just fun.
>Why do you like XRP so much?
I wouldn't say that I do, but it's getting adapted throughout the financial sector (Ripple, not XRP) and it's something I understand the utility of, at least. And I bought the bulk of mine at 0.17 so it's one of my best holdings.
LTC is at 230 already so I guess I sold too soon, huh. I just occasionally like taking home some profits as a genteel reminder that, yes, this is actually real money and it's mine.
I'm rather sad I don't have any Elsa in pinstripe pantsuit pictures.
>>
>>9565168
when and where, bby?
>>
>>9565233
right now bb wy@? ;^)
>>
>>9565081
Hey you're doing pretty good then! How is Montréal by the way? I've only ever been through there while switching planes or trains.

Well some of it is on youtube, but it's not quite the same as having it presented to you as legitimate educational material while you're young and impressionable.
>>
>>9565150
Well, since she's not your boss anymore, there's no reason for you not to date her.

In case you have a problem with her current genitalia (assuming she's pre-op), there's nothing wrong with being upfront about it and waiting to have sex only after the SRS.

Have fun, anon. Enjoy >tfw gf that so few of us get to experience.
>>
I'm sick and have no qt to take care of me.

Could somebody please just kill me?
>>
>>9565534
Sure thing boss.
>>
File: page10.jpg (9 KB, 263x157)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>
>>9565724
It's page nein anon, it's okay
>>
>>9565724
Okay now panic
>>
File: 1506709507479.gif (806 KB, 320x180)
806 KB
806 KB GIF
Calm down, everybody. Just calm the fuck down.

Germanon or Super will be up in a bit to make us new bread. They'll never let us disappear into the void.
>>
>>9565763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msGvEtmR970
>>
>>9565443
>this is how delusional transhits are
anon doesn't want to date a man in a dress.
>>
File: 1498550739495.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>9565724
oh god. somebody wake up supes!!!
>>
>>9565777
They're dead
>>
Fret not. I'm alive and toastin'

>>9565810
>>9565810
>>
>>9565812
thank you, anon ;_;
>>
>>9564982
I'm already dead though. Impossible for me to do it again.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.