[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1422062581981.png (191 KB, 380x380)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
I've given up on keeping all the disgusting hair off my body, it just grows back every time.
>>
>>9560987
Why even bother transitioning?
>>
>>9560995
Exactly, why do it if i'll still look like shit.
>>
>>9561087
Easier to just repress.
>>
>>9560987
Lol I spend like 30-40/mins a day epilating and I still do it
>>
I gave up but i didn't stop because it makes me really dysphoric. I just shave it while feeling dead inside because it will grow again in two days (or 5 fucking hours for the beard)

Boymode sounds like an option but i look like shit with the shadow, can't afford laser, and hate my life.
>>
>>9561121
For facial hair you could buy your own galvanic electrolysis machine. They're pretty cheap.
Don't do combo or thermolysis on yourself though unless you like scars. Galvanic takes longer but is safer and very rarely leaves scars even if you prod your face like crazy.
I do it myself and I end up with scabs and pus the next day but I've never had scars formed. I've heard horror stories of people using combo/thermolysis on themselves though.
>>
>>9560987
Why eat, wash, shit, sleep, breath?
gotta fight that entropy anon.
>>
>>9560987
https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Shaving-Powder-Strength-Depilatory/dp/B000142TJU
>>
>>9561339
t.viral marketer
this shit doesn't work. Hell the only stuff that ever worked for me is Veet wax and that doesn't work on my genitals.
>>
How do people get so much body hair? I don't even have to shave except for my legs, and only every once in a while very quickly at that
>>
>>9561372
Bad genetics.
>>
>>9560987
Anon you got to create a schedule and stick to it, I have a strict planner it has everything to the point of compulsion, I gave myself a time for everything all meals all plans no matter what, you can’t slip and fall into depression if you don’t give yourself time to. I also do things just to keep myself busy I don’t even like some of them, like watching my schools basketball games or you can find things you like, the point is to always make progress so you constantly send dopamine into your brain and you also will probably get better at things you like! You gotta just do it and never stop and never think about stopping! I believe in you anon!
>>
>>9561372
I dunno below the waist I'm like chewbacca, and always have been since like mid-puberty. Plus everyone in my family has pili multigemini (each follicle grows like 3-6 hairs) so even though a lot of my body is hairless, where there is hair it's weirdly thick.
Even straight dudes used to tell me to deal with it before just because it looked so awkward and weird, especially cause I'm skinny.

I really wish it was cheaper for laser cause I spend hours every week waxing and epilating it's such a hassle.
>>
>>9561497
I wanted to add, this is unironically like a lot of very successful women I know there is a reason things like planners and calendars are often gendered towards women. I think more women have planners and have clearer schedules than men. I just thought It might be interesting to add that if you are on hormones and are beginning to experience more mood shifts you might want to deal with it in a way akin to other cis females (I realize this is anecdotal but I think it makes sense to plan more and stick to routine if you have hormone fluctuations).
>>
>>9561497
>>9561528
I'm like this and not on hrt. Trutrans?
>>
>>9561618
I don't think you should base your identity on this boards insistence on being truthfully trans its the same kind of trap that gets you in a depressive spiral in the first place, the idea is you create a schedule so you don't have the ability to speculate about if you are trutrans or not or if you will ever pass or if you should just end it. The idea is to create a schedule and stick to it to the point that you create progress for yourself. Honestly, it's a fail-safe even if I don't pass I still will have things I am good at because I dedicate each and every day to them and on the flipside if I do pass I won't just be somebody that gets to live as the other gender, I will be somebody that is also good at thing and has a plan for the future.
>>
>>9561641
I don't really believe in trutrans, I just feel good about myself when I discover ways I'm feminine, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>9561645
That’s good :) happy feeling!
>>
>>9561650
Yay! :) But please say more obscure details about how men and women are different?
>>
>>9561659
I think the way people walk is interesting, I don't have many ideas about it but think it is usually not only a gender thing but also tells a lot about a person whether they are more assertive or hate their bodies. I would recommend to just be hyper-observant, I do weird things like taking note of how many females in my class talked versus men, or even stranger is things like what side somebody walks on when walking with others (my anecdotal experience is women tend to walk on the left side of men). Another thing that I cannot confirm but women in college wearing baseball caps I think has something to do with how they think they look that day like they are trying to hide their face but only one of my female friends has said that. After writing all of this and how much I pay attention to this stuff I think I might have autism or at the very least Aspergers
>>
>>9560987
Real girls have this issue too

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.