[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1518322486854.jpg (383 KB, 1894x1319)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
Fun fact: fetishes develop as a reaction to desires that mix with lust around the onset of puberty.

This said, it's reasonable to believe that AGP develops as a result of the idea that you want to be a girl as puberty hits.

Continuing from this, it's very common for people to point to the beginning of puberty as the first time they felt dysphoric. Would it not be reasonable to say that AGP is a potential result of the onset of dysphoria mixing with the onset of puberty, in some horny mess?

Interested in your thoughts.
>>
>>9561490
>around the onset of puberty
ah yes, that explains getting weird feelings from The Jungle Book and Aladdin and lots of fetish-fuel scenes in cartoons at like age 4

Nobody knows where fetishes come from. and not all AGPs are trans/dysphoric, feminization is a huge fucking kink among straight men
>>
File: blue board fetish.png (75 KB, 592x319)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>9561490
>Fun fact: fetishes develop as a reaction to desires that mix with lust around the onset of puberty.
I'd like to hear experiences of other fetishes developing this way. Pic related?
>>
>>9561501
Eh, I think the kink is because of misogyny and the humiliation they feel they'd experience being feminised, it's unrelated to AGP
>>
>>9561501
>feminization is a huge fucking kink among straight men
this is news to me.

>>9561507
as far as infantalization goes, I think it has to do with being molested as a child, and as a result, getting caught up in the idea that being a child is somehow desirable. It's like how girls that were molested tend to have that distinguishable childish voice. Or something like that. I generally don't associate with people like that though, so I don't know for certain, and I'm really just drawing conclusions.

>>9561510
what do you mean by feminization though? I'm pretty confident that drag is a result of misogyny mixing with dysphoria and puberty, but I'm not sure otherwise.
>>
>>9561510
>it's unrelated to AGP
that's hard to believe
>>
>>9561527
I don't understand why drag is related to misogyny...
I like crossdressing in private, but I don't hate women...
>>
>>9561501
>Nobody knows where fetishes come from
I think the origin of fetishes is in some part genetic. It's a predisposition to like certain kinds of things.
>>
>>9561539
Because drag = men dressing up as female caricatures, and part of drag culture is the idea that drag queens are "doing it better" than women. It's kind of the same reason TERFs say they hate trannies who call themselves more of a woman than cis women, because they "chose to be feminine".
>>
>>9561550
>and part of drag culture is the idea that drag queens are "doing it better" than women
I've literally never heard of this before. But I guess I haven't been too exposed to it either.

I guess it doesn't really affect me.
>>
>>9561544
I had a really good conversation with some friends in a kink community I'm in about this! We came to the conclusion that there's genetic and environmental factors (like pretty much everything else in human behavior) -- like, you can be predisposed to prefer domination/submission but first exposure to the specific thing that turns you on is an environmental influence. but yeah, nobody really knows yet
>>
>>9561550
Are MtF's women?
Would you use female pronouns when speaking to an MtF?
>>
>>9561539
It has to do with a residual cultural idea that it's women's clothing and makeup that's special, and not the women wearing it.

>>9561550
>drag = men dressing up as female caricatures
this is close to my sentiment

>>9561554
>and part of drag culture is the idea that drag queens are "doing it better" than women
The phrase I've heard is "larger than life".

>>9561544
>I think the origin of fetishes is in some part genetic.
You're kidding, right?

>>9561557
>but yeah, nobody really knows yet
that's a shitty excuse for denying the development of a fetish. How exactly do genetics effect a fetish? Is this like the genetic trauma bullshit someone kike was trying to preach to me the other day?

>>9561559
>Would you use female pronouns when speaking to an MtF?
Depends on whether they look the part.
>>
>>9561539
Crossdressing in private (AGP) is unrelated to drag (HSTS).
>>
File: 1514790216047.gif (615 KB, 625x373)
615 KB
615 KB GIF
>tfw you like being AGP but then don't like being AGP depending on the time of day
>>
>>9561566
>Crossdressing in private (AGP) is unrelated to drag (HSTS).
If mental gymnastics were an olympic sport, you'd have a gold medal.
>>
>>9561559
not sure where you're going with this but sure i'll bite
>Are MtFs women?
biologically, no. socially, depends on passing.
>Would you use female pronouns when speaking to an MtF?
yes, of course.
>>
>>9561569
Come on, it's totally different.
>>
>>9561608
You're still forcing things into AGP and HSTS as if they're fact, regardless of any new information. Cross-dressing is cross-dressing, and the only difference between doing it at home and on stage is whether you think women are supposed to preform for everyone (hence the misogyny).
>>
>>9561527
But the poster in the pic wasn't molested as far as we know?

The voice thing is unintentionally so how can it be like thinking it's desirable to be childish?
>>
>>9561623
>But the poster in the pic wasn't molested as far as we know?
it's a reasonable pretty reasonable guess, and I've yet to hear a better explanation.
>The voice thing is unintentionally so how can it be like thinking it's desirable to be childish?
The voice thing has to do with intonation, not pitch. It's subconscious, if not learned behavior.
>>
>>9561622
You're forcing things into misogyny. AGP and HSTS perfectly explain the two different types of female presentation.
>>
>>9561631
>and I've yet to hear a better explanation.
Associating childishness with submission and being submissive.

>The voice thing has to do with intonation, not pitch. It's subconscious, if not learned behavior.
I didn't know that. Can you go into the psychology behind it?
>>
>>9561633
AGP and HSTS aren't ways females present themselves.

>>9561643
>Associating childishness with submission and being submissive
Ok, so where does the submission kink come in?
>Can you go into the psychology behind it?
Yeah, when you go through a traumatic event that involves sexual affirmation, it can really fuck up the way you believe other people see you. If you want someone to be attracted to you, your brain starts going off, saying, "oh yeah, I'm supposed to do that thing that got me what I wanted last time." For kids that were molested, they received that affirmation before their voice developed, so they try to mimic what it sounded like before they matured in an attempt to turn people on.
>>
>>9561665
They are the ways trans females present themselves.
>>
>>9561667
>trans females
you mean ftms?
they're not female. Maybe women, depending on their emotional maturity, but not female.

Cis females don't present themselves as "homosexual transsexuals," I can tell you that fucking much.
>>
>>9561665
Females are AGP. Female sexuality is entirely based around feeling and looking feminine. Hence why they all like getting dominated.
>>
>>9562094
This is also why bisexuality is so common among women. They don't actually have a physical attraction towards males, only a meta-attraction through which being with a guy makes them feel like a girl. The attraction to other girls comes through projecting their AGP onto their same-sex partner.
>>
what does meta attraction even mean
>>
Gay self hate itt
>>
I have thoughts about wanting to be a girl pre-puberty, yet I'd still be considered AGP.
Funnily enough, I also have thoughts of submission going back pre-puberty too. I think some fetishes are genetic.
>>
File: 1502634491442.jpg (52 KB, 720x673)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>9561490
I had a related thought lately about why it seems kinda common for trans people to be subs or switches even for relatively masculine FtMs when domming validates their masculinity
Like, if you have any inhibitions about sex due to dysphoria (or anything really) you might start fantasizing about essentially being forced to have fun (which I know is a huge factor for me and "I want to be dominated because it feels feminine" much less so)

It would be nice to know if trans people of both sexes are more likely to fantasize about forced orgasms and mind break and shit like that rather than straight pain/humiliation kinda stuff
>>
>>9562109
look it up
>>
I've wanted to be a girl since before puberty but my fetishes kinda sorta do correlate your fun fact
>corruption fetish(wanted to be a corrupted as a boy and turned into a girl)
>mind break
>transformation fetish
>forced fem
>>
>>9562122
>forced orgasms and mind break
Can confirm. I used to post on /repgen/ before it got nuked. Hope it comes back soon.
>>
then why did I have a fetish well before puberty (5-6)
>>
>>9561490
I can only speak for myself but I didn't have these fetishes or desires until I was in my early 20's. Up until then I was "normal" and tried to be "normal." After I kept failing and all my relationships falling apart and never feeling "right" I realized that I'm just not manly at heart. I love all things domestic. I want my partner to take control. I feel safe when they are making the big choices. I realized that's why every relationship I got into was unsatisfying. I was expecting more from them that they weren't willing to give. At that point I started looking at things I didn't used to look at and started talking to people I avoided and I realized that I'm a woman mentally but a male physically.
>>
I heard forced fem and transformation fetishes are related to autism.
>>
>>9565784
Interesting if true.
>>
>implying this is a fact
Plenty of study goes into this, and because people are flighty about fetishes and interviewing young teens on the subject is even less common, this is far from a fact.
>>
>>9561507
Most of the trannies hate that poster.
It's not just that they self-describe as a "gay shota diaper trap" rather than a trans woman but they also ironically push shitposting against les trans women.
>>
>>9568509
It may very well be!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.