[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1524977305335.jpg (31 KB, 480x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Funposting edition.

Old thread: >>9905648

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc
Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/
Passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
>>
The old general is on page 3. This board is slow. Wait until it falls off the board to bake new bread.
>>
>>9929099
anyone else see any retarded "dog mom" posts on sunday?
>>
>>9929111
They were probably trying to get in before the third softboi edition
>>
>>9929111
The thread is always much slower when it’s past the bump limit.
>>
FTMG DISCORD WHEN
>>
File: 8c2b9ac.jpg (76 KB, 564x564)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Finally ordered a binder! I'm a happy boy.
>>
>>9929347
Loser
>>
>>9929347
>boy
no underage
>>
>>9929347
Good on you, anon. I'm happy for you.
>>
>>9929347
>I'm a happy basedboy
ffty
>>
>>9929491
He doesn’t know the way of the soi

Also the soi mythology is fake
>>
>>9929099
Are y'all attracted to men or women?

gay guy here, contemplating whether FtM would be a hot lay.
>>
>>9931132
They’re all straight fujoshis who came over from /cgl/ after getting into anime boy cosplay. They’ll hop on your dick so long as you’re Asian or at the very least resemble their seme husbando.
>>
>>9931149
I don't look like a female if that's what you're asking, I'm Middle Eastern.

Will FtMs wanna jump on my dick? Or do they want to do the penetration, since "they're a man now" or something.
>>
>>9931149
Hello r/gendercritical

The truth is that the trans men I’ve seen are 50/50 when it comes to gynephillia or androphillia
>>
>>9931166
Semes are the more masculine gay anime boys iirc.

>middle eastern
Are you attractive? Pale or tanned? Facial hair or no?
>>
>>9931169
r/gendercritical is full of 40+ lesbians who don’t know anything about yaoi, anon.
>>
>>9931166
Don’t listen to them.

They’re spewing lies. There ARE Some trans men that would want you, but oh can jsut say no.
>>9931183
But they think trans men obsess over yaoi.
>>
>>9931191
I lurk there frequently and haven’t seen anything posted about yaoi. In general their belief seems to be that ftms are confused tomboys/butches who are trying to escape female oppression by “ruining” their bodies. They’re definitely very hugboxxy towards ftms, if you post there in a respectful manner they’ll try and mother you.

Lolcow on the other hand...

But I could be wrong, I haven’t read every last thread on there.
>>
>>9931149
why would someone be in clg if theyre a straight fujoshi?
>>
>>9931208
>>>/cgl/, not clg
>>
>>9931216
just realized lol, cant read. not even /cm/ or /y/, weak bait. had no clue we even had a cosplay board.
>>
>>9931174
I'm attractive, olive skin, dark hair dark eyes, stubble (getting a bit bushy, need to shave).
5'10 180 pounds. Thicc thighs, strong chest and arm muscles. Stomach soft/hard mixture, it's the area I focus on the least.
I usually like being "the man" in the relationship, topping, big spooning, etc. Are FtMs okay with being penetrated, being submissive etc.?
I'm only asking because MtF's seem to really not wanna penetrate anyone and want to fulfill the submissive role and "be the woman" of the relationship.

I'm just curious :) I've seen a lot of lesbians I'd wanna fuck (the tomboy / feminine twink-y types) so I'm assuming FtM could fit that as well, AND they might actually want me back, unlike lesbos who don't like diccc
>>
>>9931205
> In general their belief seems to be that ftms are confused tomboys/butches who are trying to escape female oppression by “ruining” their bodies.

That’s only for gynephillic FTMs.

For androphillic FTMs, they see them as fujoshis who want to be gay men to live out their yaoi fantasy.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/search?q=Yaoi

It’s really stupid, since sexuality doesn’t define who you are as a person.
>>
>>9931223
>had no clue we even had a cosplay board.
You must be new to this site then, it was one of the original boards from the mid 00’s (and well known for being a rare female/mangina majority board).
>>
>>9931224
depends on the ftm really, if youre looking for a feminine type it can be a real minefield tho, lots of them act like cis women (but if you just wanna dick someone who looks like a lesbo it can be fine). how old are you? a lot of the more fem looking ftms are under 25, so you might not have much of a chance if youre over 30.
>>
>>9931208
Because they think it’s hot just like yaoi.
Tumblr Fujoshis And CGL go hand in hand.
>>
>>9931237
theyre right, cosplaying girls are sexy. too bad its a blue board tho
>>
>>9931236
I'm 25. The idea is growing on me. I'd love to see if FtM feels any different then the men I usually fuck. I wonder if it'll feel like a girl... (I can't act manly or sexual towards girls.. I feel bad for them haha I just want them to have a good time)
And on their side I guess they can compare straight men and gay men? lololooo

I hope I get to hookup with a transbro one day :)
>>
>>9931267
depends on whether hes taking testosterone or not, but it really depends on the ftm. good luck with your endavors tho, and dont forget to be respectful towards your future ftm partner, we are all unique snowflakes and communication during hookups is key to giving him a good time, because not all ftms like vaginal penetration, and those who do usually have a method to make them feel less dysphoric about it. just treat him like a bro no matter his parts, and act cool about him being trans.
>>
>>9931286
holy shites I wasn't even thinking vaginal penetration lol wtf??

That's..... that's definitely new territory I'd have 0 idea about. That's too much "female" for me.. I don'T think I can do that to a female haha it sounds too rough. I could lick it or something..

What I was imagining is basically anal sex with me holding FtM's penis, like normal gay sex.

Vagina tho... What the.
I guess if they look manly enough I could? I just can't fuck a girl I'd feel too bad, like as if women should only be made love to, softly, and infrequently, for the purposes of recreation.

I know this is totally delusional but that's what my gay mind thinks.

This is fun tho I gotta experiment with a man with a pussy. I feel like I'll laugh so much I'll lose my boner.
>>
>>9931325
ah lol most people want to fuck an ftm for the pussy, sorry i assumed that you would. most ftms prefer anal sex anyways, so dont feel like youre gonna have to fuck his pussy either way.
>>
>>9931337
but wouldn't most people who want to fuck a ftm be gay? in which case they would be unfamiliar with a pussy and not like it?

Are they gays out there who are into pre-bottom surgery FtM ???? What a world.. I should make some trans friends.

I feel as if I'll be more sexually attracted to FtM than MtF because FtM is more "Man." But I have yet to test this theory.
>>
>>9931353
most people who want to fuck ftms are bi-curious straight men, or bisexual men in general. they think being with one is like testing out if they would want to be with a "real" man, which kind of sucks.

considering you mostly seem to like men for the way they behave and look, i would assume youd prefer ftm. people who prefer mtf are usually more attracted to just the dick, instead of the whole male body (or the dick is more important to them, at least)
>>
>>9931377
But I also like femboys, and feminine gays. The hyper-sexualized "traps" are also a turn on for me. So mtf pre-op is also kinda hot.

Thank you for takin the time to answer all these q's, I didn't mean to barge in and hijack the thread.

What do you like? And how do you identify?
>>
>>9929269
Its not stricktly anything, but feel free to join my server. Invite your friends also ^~^
https://discord.gg/ksV43
>>
>>9931405
no problem bro, the thread is dead 90% of the time so there isnt much to hijack anyway. and considering what kind of people we generally have in here, youre probably one of the best.

im attracted to androgyny mostly, so femboys/tomboys and nonbinary people (i know its a meme, but they can be sexy as hell. finding one that isnt completely nuts is hard tho, but i got extremely lucky). ftms are great too, but only if im the more masculine one in the relationship. i would call myself bisexual, but the term doesnt really fit considering what people generally think when you say that, and any other alternative term sounds way too cringy to actually use.
>>
>>9931477
ah I'm assuming you're also male?
>>
>>9931484
yeah, ftm. i assumed it would make sense in context, it is our general after all.
>>
>>9931488
I guess.. something about you made me think you were male.

It's like my friend thruout college who came out to me as a trans. I always knew there was something more than just "gay" to him. And I didn't even have to force anything, once he started transitioning and taking it seriously, she became a she in my mind, it was just automatic.

But anywhoooo do you have a bepis or a vagoo? Would you be interested in getting fucked by a gay guy? u seem to be into men.

Do penises turn you on? Do vaginas turn you on? Boobs?
Hahahaaa wish I had a transboi friend. Y'all sound cool the mtf crowd can get too much sometimes.
>>
Most of the trans guys I’ve seen either dress like chicks or skater boys. Currently I look like a homeless man, I work outdoors so it’s kinda expected that I look like shit so I guess it’s fine. What kinda shit do you guys wear?
>>
>>9931528
Believe me man, the ftms can get fucking insane. The worst part is that it’s the trenders who are extremely vocal. I’m bi, I generally like more feminine girls cause they’re just cute but an androgynous look can be hot, only if they’ve got big tits though. With dudes I don’t really care I’ve been twinkish guys and really masculine guys. Honestly I’m down to top or bottom (vag or anal I don’t really care) I just like sex dude
>>
>>9931531
>tfw BDD-chan who also dresses like a disgusting homeless man

Triple Oversized goodwill shit is all I own.

I call it “hobo chic” to piss off my mom.
>>
>>9931528
i have a vagoo, not particularly interested since i prefer to be the one doing the fucking (not very easy without a weewee, but im working on it).

smol feminine benises turn me on, vaganias are sexy but some of them look really weird (especially when shaven, they look like a roosters head, i prefer at least a little fuzz). i like hips and butts the most. boobs are cool, but no bigger than c cups.

were generally cooler than the mtf crowd, but the crazy ftms are generally worse than crazy mtfs. i dont judge them for being like that though, they have to deal with a lot of shit in their life. wouldnt wanna be in their skin with the way society treats them, for us youre practically in the safe zone a year on testosterone, most mtfs gotta deal with shit their whole lives.
>>
Can you guys pre transition pics? Just a curious hon here
>>
>>9931715
i cant even pretransition pics
>>
>>9931715
just picture a typical feminine looking person with long hair
>>
>>9931715
I never keep photos of myself. I look like a 12 y/o boy at best and at worst I look like a fthon. Most of the time people don't know what to gender me as. I'm just a "thing". Been on T for 1 year though, sucks.
>>
>>9931715
Anyone who gives this transbian^ fap fuel is a retard.
>>
>>9931409
new nonexpiring invite plsss
>>
I got top surgery recently and I’m worried about swelling or like the fluids and shit. I know a guy whose chest filled with blood to the point where he had basically blood tits.
I’m a few weeks post op now still wearing the vest but my chest is starting to hurt. I have an appointment this week to remove the vest and everything if it looks good but I dunno if I should wait.
Is it normal to have pain after this long? What was your guy’s experience like post op?
>>
>>9932168
just wait until the appointment and tell the doctor about your worries. i doubt anything terrible can happen in the next couple of days.
>>
>>9932217
Thanks man, I guess I’m just freaking out because I really want it to look good. I’ll try and chill out
>>
>>9929347
Welcome to hell
>>
>>9932265
Honestly though
>>
>>9931925
This, don’t post pictures this time. Have some self respect.
>>
>>9932168
wtf do you not have drains on each side? Jp/grenade drains are usually good enough for preventing seroma/hematoma. Fuck even an open tube drain will do more than nothing at all.
>>
>>9932872
I had tubes for the first week, as I said it’s been a few weeks now and that’s why I’m worried because I dunno if it’s okay that my chest is hurting this long after
>>
>>9932891
I mean your chest is going to occasionally hurt anyway because nerves are reconnecting after a bunch of tissue was scraped out, but you shouldn't worry about fluid buildup as long as your drains were doing their job and weren't taken out too early (output of more than like 30mL/24hr)
>>
Why don’t girls like me? Or do they but I just can’t tell? I just want a qt gf.
>>
>>9932981
>tfw tinder girl got me for 3 meals and a pussy eating then decided she wanted nothing to do with me
Goddamnit, back to the drawing board.
>>
>>9932926
Thanks, I didn’t think nerves would start reconnecting so soon. I guess it’s just a matter of if my nipples live or not now
>>
>>9932981
>>9932981
Girls didn’t like me in a sexual way until I looked more masculine. Not that you can’t find girls who are into feminine dudes cause there’s all types of people out there. If you don’t have any confidence you’re gonna doubt that anyones attracted to you. How do girls act around you?
>>
>>9933118
The truncated nerves (vs severed endings) are still firing off. The NACs should be fine if you're applying neosporin 2-3x a day or whatever else as instructed and wearing adequate compression. Some scabs in progress might look like a pus patch but the difference is that it can't be wiped away, doesn't go away with antibiotics, and doesn't smell like anything. There will also be skin peeling around the edges like it's coming off but just leave them be. They're not.
>>
>>9931240
No I mean cg/l as in DD/LG
>>
>>9933188
CG/L means caregiver/little
>>
>>9933184
Alrighty, thanks man. I’m too scared to pick at shit anyways, I feel like I’ll rip my nips off
>>
>>9932147
Sorry I dont advertise much
https://discord.gg/6xgjP
>>
Why’s this thread so dead?
Does anyone have a good trans related story or anything?
>>
>>9933891
>Why’s this thread so dead?
take a small demographic on 4chan, women (female)
now shrink it down even impossibly lower to ftms
now shrink that down even more after discarding all the larpers
>>
Hey guys, I just thought of something y'all would have a better perspective on that me and was curious what you thought about it.
How do you feel about the word "tomboy"? Do you find it annoying like mtfs do with "trap" or "sissy" (though, those two have much different connotations; i can't really think of a good analog). Is it something that people use to try to deny your maleness by sorting you into a box that happens to, at this point, be considered at least semi-acceptable social behavior for biological females?
I dunno, just some dumb thoughts on what might be the case, but I don't know shit so enlighten me thanks.
>>
>>9934363
I don’t have a problem with the word or concept itself, there are girls that it’s a good description of. If someone tries to dismiss me or other trans guys with that label then I have a problem with it.
>>
>>9934363
Yeah it’s just a given that people are gonna be little shits. Dyke is also a common one. Once you look more masculine the insults tend to lessen unless you’re very vocal about trans topics. Everyone gets shit on, it’s just ammo for people. It’s like making fun of someone’s acne, it’s something that’s not really considered a good thing (although some piss babies might argue this) and it’s easy to make fun of.
>>
>>9934363
I used to think as a child tomboy meant “girl who wished she were a boy” and then get confused when tomboys wear ponytails and skirts.
>>
>>9934363
FTMs don’t really have slurs of their own. It’s because most people don’t think they exist. The closest thing to a FTM slur is “special snowflake” and even then it refers to non binary people.
>>
>>9931409
Can I get a discord invite?
>>
>>9933498
it's invalid, new invite pls
>>
Anybody else have a male hairline pre-t? I just pushed my hair back in the mirror and realized my hairline looks exactly like pic related despite never having been on testosterone. I always knew I had a big forehead but this...this is a new discovery.

I wonder what’s going to happen to it once I start T?
>>
>>9935973
>I wonder what’s going to happen to it once I start T?
Bald
>>
>>9935973
>>9935974
I had a kinda masculine hairline before, t just pushed it back a bit.
Baldness comes from the mothers genes so it’s hard to know. Does your mom have thin hair?
>>
>>9935973
>despite never having been on testosterone
do you have testicles?
because i have some news for you...
>>
>>9935973
I have this too and pcos so I already have male body hair growth, could be related to that. Maybe it's just genetic?
>>
File: 1526399844079.jpg (24 KB, 704x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9933498
Gib invite pls
>>9933891
A kid was recently asking his Dad if I was a man or a woman and the Dad asked the kid if he wanted to go up and ask me that and the kid goes
NO!
then the Dad says "Okay then stop staring"
>>
Most trans people find he/him lesbians a retarded idea too right?
>>
>>9936434
mostly pity them, a lot of them are extremely closeted trans guys who have been brainwashed by the lesbian tumblr collective to stay women enough to be dateable and not have "male privilege"
>>
>>9936434
it's been my experience with gay communities that are more old school and a lot less logged on, in regards to gender stuff people don't always fit in to the strict categories we have in the modern internet age. more often than you would think they might not even know such categories exist

outside of such circumstances, it's quite odd to me yeah
>>
>>9936434
>he/him lesbians
Proof that gays and (certain) trans aren't so far apart after all.

The idea orientation and gender are unrelated is phony.
>>
>>9936500
how is it proof?
>>
>>9936488
I can't tell what your saying. Do you mean old school gays are more likely or less likely to agree with he/him lesbians?

And are you saying "men only = he/him and women only = she/her" are strict new fangled internet categories?
>>
>>9936577
i'm saying there are lesbians out there who dress like dudes, act masculine, pack, bind, strictly top only, use he/him pronouns when they are down the gay bar with their fellow lesbros and don't id as trans or non-binary as we would probably conceive of it now. and everything in-between that and classic feminine presentation, since human beings are varied like that. look up anything to do with studs or stone butches for more information.

transitioning as we currently know it isn't entirely a new concept, but it's only in the past handful of decades that information about it as an option has become so widespread largely due to the internet. personally speaking, i didn't learn that it was even a thing you could do until i was in my late teens. if you grew up in an era where your only model for an afab person drawn to extremely masculine presentation was extremely butch lesbians, you might well have gone down that route yourself.
>>
>>9936691
that makes it seem less of an indentity and more the result of lack of information at the time. I probably would have just killed myself if transitioning wasn't a thing. Thats just me though
>>
>>9936372
That was an extremely boring story but at least you’re trying
>>
where do I find a trans man to be friends with? pretty closeted ftm, I wish I had someone to talk to about this stuff.
>>
>>9936434
i always thought he/him lesbians referred to trans women but that's retarded
>>
>>9938210
Online might be your best option depending on your situation. There might be some lgbt or specifically trans groups near you but they tend to be full of aydens. I’ve been to one trans “club” and everyone went by either they them or the other made up shit. They were all ugly and dating each other and they made out right next to me. Maybe you can find a group that’s sane otherwise online seems like an easier way to find actual trans men
>>
Annoying anxious top surgery anon here, is it normal that I can’t feel one of my nipples at all but the other I can? Does this mean the one I can’t feel is dying or do the nerves just reattach at different speeds? I have bandages and the vest on so I can’t look. I don’t have the money to get another surgery for a thigh graft so I’m really hoping my nipples survive.
Also how common are dog ears and is it possible that they’d eventually go away without the revision?
>>
>read bisexual thread
>trans guys almost always last on the preference list or instant turn off
>tfw
Don't know what I expected
>>
>>9938899
From what I gather, everybody likes dicks and the aesthetic of girls so take away both of those things and you have the least desirable combination. There’s not any ftm chasers either idk if that’s a good thing or a bad thing (at least none that I’ve encountered). The only people who’ve shown interest in me are bi-curious dudes and girls with the mindset of “you’re so hot for a trans guy”
>>
>>9938591
Anon it's normal to feel more on one nipple than the other. Some transmen might not feel anything at all. I only have a little sensation. You will probably never get the full nipple sensation back. I have lost a bunch of weight and yes dog ears can shrink and will go away with exercise.
>>
>>9938899
was just thinking this. it sucks
>>
>>9938899
guess I'll die as a virgin :-)
>>
>>9938975
Thanks man, hearing this makes me feel better. Honestly I was just about ready to check for myself if it was dying cause I’ve done a shit ton of research but no one really talks about this stuff so I dunno what I should be concerned about or what’s normal
>>
Is wanting to be a futa a trans thing or a fetish? I have wanted a dick since i can remember and have had some dysphoria when i was younger, but most of that has went away besides an obsessive desire for a dick. I still want my lady bits, though.
>>
>>9933146
I can talk the talk but not walk the walk.
>>
>>9939224
I wonder if it would help you if you actually got some dick from someone else
>>
>>9938952
I’m kind of a trans guy chaser. I’m a straight girl but dick turns me off so it’s the perfect combination for me.
>>
>>9939281
Am married to a guy, esplain
>>
>>9938899
Real talk, a fair bit of the people in that thread straight up aren't even bisexual, or are barely bicurious. A lot of "might possibly fuck guys" and "I like traps but guys are icky" kinda stuff.
If someone only calls themselves bisexual because they like traps, it's no wonder they don't like trans guys.
>>
>>9939303
Well I didnt know that. Maybe you really are some kind non binary gender, I know there are some guys getting a pussy op and stay presenting as a guy. So these cases exist afaik ^^
>>
>>9939298
Be my gf?
>>
>>9939298
Then you’re a rarity because honestly I’ve only ever seen mtf chasers. Good to know that there might be some girl out there who would date me
>>
>>9938952
>There’s not any ftm chasers either
Oh there are.
>>
I’m pretty fat, not huge but I’ve got a big belly, monstrous thighs, and love handles that stick out further than my hips. I’m on testosterone so it should be easier to gain muscle but I’m also a lazy piece of shit. I wanna be healthier but I don’t wanna go to the gym because I’d either have to wear a binder and not be able to breathe, or wear a sports bra and that’s not gonna happen.
What’s your guys exercise routine and diet? How the fuck do I get rid of my love handles?
>>
>>9940030
Where though?
And are a lot of them people who wanna de-masculinize us, like make us their bitch or whatever cause I’m not down for that
>>
>>9940045
Forget your car exists, go everywhere on foot. Even if going to Target is a 5 mile round trip, walk it anyway. And walk fast. As for gym just buy a couple of dumbbells and do some home workouts.

Oh, and eat less calories than you burn.
>>
>>9940063
That's how chasers are, they want you for some fetishistic ideal, not your actual self.
>>
File: randy-bobandy.jpg (79 KB, 530x775)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>9940045
Im not a lardass but my love handles and thigh fat turned into a Randy Bobandy gut. I actually weigh 2 pounds less than I did a couple months ago but my stomach is huge
>>
>>9940083
At least a big belly is more manly than thick thighs though I think it’s harder to lose belly fat
>>
I’ve been called a fujoshi for simply saying I’m Into guys.
How do I NOT become a fujo?
>>
>>9940279
By paying less attention to people who insist trans men are women.
>>
>>9940306
This. Some people are never going to come around.
>>
>>9940279
Obviously if you can ignore it that’s the best option but if you’re very self conscious about people perceiving you that way, you could try and present more masculine. I’ve only seen feminine guys or pre t guys called that so if you really hate it, try to be more masculine
>>
>>9940279
Grow thicker skin dude, honestly who gives a shit if someone over the internet says you wanna be a lil yowie boi. People will think what they want, if you’re into guys then you’re into guys fuck man
>>
>>9940279
Do you read or watch boy love animes? If no, you aren’t a fujoshi.

There’s still going to be people who think you have AHE though, especially on this board. If it bothers you so much then try spending less time on the internet and go stealth in meatspace. No one’s gonna pay any mind to a gay curvaceous manlet.
>>
So I had top surgery recently and it's great that my top dysphoria is gone, like I love looking at my chest now. But I've also experienced a helluva lot more dysphoria around the rest of my body (hips, thicque thighs, etc) did anyone else have that happen?

Hey also does anyone here minoxidil? I tried it and had a few results but that could have easily been because of the T. I'm considering going back on it, but I don't wanna waste my time and money
>>
>>9940371
I didn’t start packing until after top surgery. I guess my chest dysphoria was so in my face that I didn’t care about the other areas. I always had bottom dysphoria and dysphoria about my hips and lack of chin but I think the chest is the biggest one for a lot of guys because it’s something that’s obvious, even with a binder. And it’s something that no men have (aside from really fat guys) no one can see that you have no dick and clothes can mask hips.
>>
>>9938899
>>9939024
>>9939037
There are a lot of bi guys (and girls) out there who’re into man pussy, it’s just the ones who post on 4chan that are more interested in traps, femboys and twinks.

Keep yourself physically fit and practice proper grooming/hygiene and it won’t be hard for you to find a partner. Maybe slightly harder than if you were cis but far from impossible.

>>9940063
They pop up in these threads fairly often, though at least half of them are probably mtf. But we still get cis guys and girls who ask for advice on how to find a ftm partner.

It’s easy for us to hate ourselves and project the fact that we feel disgusting about our bodies onto other people, but it’s not true.
>>
>>9940371
>Hey also does anyone here minoxidil
I've seen good results from other people. I want to try it but it's toxic to cats
>>
>>9940443
Wrong thread idiot.
>>
>>9940449
could be about testosterone, but then that person is a fucking idiot thinking its that easy to order it online
>>
>>9940453
They mentioned pills. Testosterone doesn’t come in pill form aside from shitty testosterone “boosting” supplements that are only for cis guys.
>>
>>9940463
it does actually, but the pills are much more expensive than injections and even gel, so no one actually uses them. ive seen some for sale on shady sites, but it definitely was testosterone and not some alternative medicine bs
>>
>>9940468
Maybe I’m wrong, but the doctor at the LGBT clinic who prescribed me my T gel told me there weren’t any pills to prescribe me since testosterone apparently doesn’t get absorbed into the bloodstream when you take it orally.
>>
>>9940360
I don’t watch BL or anime.

I was on vp and didn’t even mention my trans-ness or anything I just said I found this one (not even that popular) character hot.
>>
>>9940468
>>9940478

I heard pills work but they dont use them because they're so bad for your liver
>>
>>9940506
I do know that the testosterone boosters you can buy off the shelf at GNC or the Vitamin Shoppe can seriously damage your liver if you’re afab. They’re meant for cis guys who already have enough testosterone in their system.
>>
>>9940506
there are t "pills" that are actually lozenges and they bypass the liver by being absorbed through oral tissues, but they need to be used like 3 times a day
>>
>>9940723
honestly sounds like less hassle than gel. Once a day, I cant get it anywhere else, it burns and I can't put pants on until its dried.
>>
>>9940743
just take injections, pills are literally 5 times as expensive if not more
>>
File: spooky.gif (1.05 MB, 620x620)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>9929099
I'm not FtM but that doggo is cute and I hope you guys are having a good day.
>>
>>9940371
Minodoxil will fuck up the collegen in your face and make your skin lose elasticity. I used it for maybe a month and a half last year and noticed my laugh lines deepened, which is why I stopped. It does lower your blood pressure though if you notice that T is making yours too high.
>>
>>9940799
right back atcha
>>
>>9940919
would that stop my babyface though
>>
>>9941025
Yeah but once you get older you risk looking a lot older than you are
>>
>>9940371
This happens in general to pretty much anyone who does any kind of body modification. People who get lip implants suddenly want butt implants. People who get a hair transplant suddenly want a facelift.

You'll never be 100% satisfied with your body just like no cis person is 100% satisfied. Make the important steps as needed so you get closer but more importantly remember to live your life. Your personality/experiences/resources decide 90% of your happiness and your body decides 10% so divide your efforts accordingly.
>>
What attracts you to being a man?
>>
>>9941569
what attracts you to posting stupid questions?
>>
>>9941569
nothing attracted me to being a man, i have gender dysphoria and had to transition because it's the only treatment for it. i had no other option if i wanted to have good quality of life.
>>
>>9941569
Gender dysphoria, my dude
>>
>>9941569
I was just an ugly bulldyke who hated my body and it dawned on me that I’d be happier and more comfortable in my skin if I were male.
>>
>>9941569
You don’t chose to be trans, you walnut. People who have dysphoria transition so they can happily live their lives because their brain is the opposite gender they were born as
>>
>>9942188
>their brain is the opposite gender they were born as
Brain sex is a myth dumbass.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.
>>
>>9942194
Yes it’s a mental illness but there is some evidence behind chemical differences in trans brains. I have to go to work, can someone link sources
>>
>>9942355
Idk how good this shit is but here. Either side can be argued, alls I know is that I’m happier as a man

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=transgender+brain+studies&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart#d=gs_qabs&p=&u=%23p%3DQQwiusr7ikgJ

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=transgender+brain+studies&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart#d=gs_qabs&p=&u=%23p%3D9-kvjMZbs9cJ
>>
>>9942355
There’s also a chemical difference in bipolar brains vs. non bipolar brains. Mentally ill brains are different, obviously. It’s just annoying how some trans people still push the idea that trans men have “male brains in female bodies” even though a mentally healthy male brain is no different than a mentally healthy female brain.

I wish trans people would just be comfortable admitting to being mentally ill. There’s nothing wrong with that. Being mentally I’ll doesn’t mean you aren’t entitled to the basic human rights you seek.
>>
>>9942421
The mental illness thing holds water especially when you consider the high comorbidity being transgender seems to have with other mental illnesses/conditions. You can't tell me that the nature of gender dysphoria and the level of societal acceptance (or lack thereof) are the only factors contributing to the higher instance of other mental illnesses.
>>
>>9942421
>>9942194
Here, read up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tsOmDzA5fRX2EH5Mg11kqIg/htmlview?pli=1
>>
I’ve had a Mr. Limpy for a while now, but my dog decided it was a suitable chew toy. Can you guys recommend some good stp packers, preferably ones below $100
>>
>>9932168
You had surgery a couple of weeks ago (around 2 I assume) and you're worried that something's wrong cause you're having pain? You're fine nigga, you're going to have some pain you just had surgery. You don't have a hematoma (what your friend had) because you would know if you did a couple of days after surgery

>>9942421
>It’s just annoying how some trans people still push the idea that trans men have “male brains in female bodies”

To be fair this statement was never meant to be accurate This was something to help the general population 'get' trans people, but then it ran on because uninformed people start parroting this as gospel. You can actually sex brains with a fair amount of accuracy, but it's a scale with a couple different shapes and sizes of different brain structures, no cookie cutter male or female brains. And then there are a few people, regular cis people, who may be closer to the opposite sex characteristics of the brain. So more or less accurate just like most things in life there's still a lot to be learned.
>>
>>9929099
Guys I need to vent I'm super frustrated trying to have a sex life, I'm literally going nowhere, no matter how hard I think I am trying it doesn't even matter because it's pointless. Everyone I interact with irl is straight, and I'm trying tinder but holy shit it's like pulling nails trying to get anyone to respond. I've been on that app for 6 months, literally no one has messaged me first, I do all the work, maybe one out of ten people I message will respond. It's so frustrating I hate that app so much but literally I have no chance of meeting someone irl, so I go on, at least 60% of the guys on there are just one generic picture with no description either fishing for right swipes or promoting their instagram. whhyyy bros I just wanna get the fucc
>>
>>9942956
This. It's hard to explain gender dysphoria to someone who's never felt it, so the whole male mind trapped in female body or vice versa was a simplification to communicate the issue. It wasn't meant to be taken so damned literally.
>>
>>9943032
It’s also a nicer way to put it. I don’t think people would be as accepting as they are about transitioning if we just straight up said “we’re mentally ill and this is the only way to help”
>>
>>9943128
We're mentally ill the same way people with migraines who hate loud noises/bright lights are, or narcoleptics who are depressed they can't drive
>>
>>9942956
>because you would know if you did a couple of days after surgery
although I don't want to worry them I got one 3 weeks after surgery
>>
>>9943007
download grindr. it's quantity over quality but it will get you laid
>>
>>9941569
I won’t hate my body.
I wouldn’t have hips, boobs, and my fat would be flat excepy in my stomach which I’m fine with.

Also I’d like an angular face and a bit of facial hair.
>>
Yo, reverse traps.
Straight guy here.
Is this true?
>>>/fit/46065118
>>
>>9944980
if you fuck him in the vagina its tehnically not gay, but... why would you want to fuck an ftm if youre straight? straight people fuck women, not "men but its not gay haha cuz hes got no dick hahahaha right mate im totally not gay i would never suck a penis"
>>
>>9944980
It's not gay to fuck a ftm.

He has a vagina and you can get him pregnant which is only something women are capable of.

>b-but if it looks like a guy then it's gay!!1

I've seen some manly ass girls who aren't even on T, appearance doesn't matter.
>>
>>9944980
>If its a blowjob its not gay because no androgen receptors in the mouth right haha
kek'd
/fit/'s the place to be for the no homo bantz
>>
Dip shit top surgery anon here with an update no one asked for.
Turns out I’m healing great and have almost no swelling. I got the vest off and have no bandages. I can fucking shower!! Thanks for reassuring my dumb ass
>>
>>9945176
its okay man, its normal to worry. congrats on your successful surgery tho! make sure to take good care of your scars, and i hope the rest of your recovery goes well too.
>>
Straight guy here.
How do I find the still feminine/andro FtMs that are starting T and have become fuck starved sluts.
I've been itching to fuck another one but CL was my go to.
What do I do now.
>>
>>9940063

See >>9945292
>>
>>9945176
>an update no one asked for.
glad you posted it mate, and glad that everything's looking good thus far
>>
>>9945328
>>9945183
Honestly I wasn’t expecting anyone to be this nice, holy shit you guys are great.
I just wanna tell y’all what’s going on in my transition cause I have no trans friends. rip
You guys made my day though, thanks
>>
>>9945292
That reminds me of a story, I one time I hooked up with this "bisexual" guy I'm pretty sure was just a straight guy desperate for some puss. I am super androgynous looking in the face and but my body is actually very masculine, he kept mentioning how cute my face was when we met in public, and when we went back to his place he was pretty surprised that 1) that I had top surgery 2) I had been on t a lot longer than he guessed by the way my baby-face is. I got the feeling that he was a straight-y but I was so horny I didn't give a fuck, I just wanted the d. He ended up loosing his boner immediately after I took my clothes off which was extremely disappointing so I ended up sitting on his face, he reluctantly gave me head, but he was so bad at it I eventually just left.
>>
Living as a failed female hurts and I want it to stop.
>>
>>9945581
go to a therapist and talk about it lol
>>
>>9945292
Go hang out in the boys section of clothing stores or shoe stores.
>>
>>9945585
Tried that, she didn’t want to talk abut my self hatred and kept blaming college stress. And I refused to do any of the cunty self help exercises.
>>
>>9945618
get an actual therapist and not a cheap hack, try to find a gender therapist or bribe some overly psychoanalyzing student to use you as a lab rat if you dont have the money. those usually think hearing peoples fucked up problems are payment enough
>>
>>9945292
Join an lgbt group. Say you’re bi or gay.
Wait till someone says they’re starting hormones.
Also since you said you’re straight, I’d think you’d just want a horny woman. Maybe go for a trender who just started testosterone, because most trans men that I’ve met act like men
>>
>>9945637
>>9945292
lgbt groups are usually full of trenders, so seconding this. college-based ones are especially guilty of being full of trenders, 9 out of 10 of them either wont take hrt or will take "low dose testosterone to look like a femboy" which is probably what youre looking for.

if someone actually tries to look like a dude, or acts like one, dont even try to hook up with them. youre just gonna get rejected, or emotionally torture an actual trans guy at an emotionally vulnerable time of his life, and hes going to transition into something youre not into.
>>
>>9945429
>Honestly I wasn’t expecting anyone to be this nice, holy shit you guys are great.
>You guys made my day though, thanks
No worries mate, just feeling happy for ya.
>I just wanna tell y’all what’s going on in my transition
keep at it, social support is very important with most things
> cause I have no trans friends. rip
doubly so in this case. Poke around and see if anyone's local, by the way.
Can you talk about it with any of your non-trans friends in the meantime?
>t. cishet* scum ;)
>>
Anyone else get incredibly dysphoric listening to girls who were blessed with man voices?

https://youtu.be/L8RtdsKQYZg

I have much of what people want. I’m 5’10”, androgynous body shape, big feet and hands. But I’m a squeaker. An EXTREME squeaker. Not even voice training will save me because I sounded like Navi from Ocarina of Time pre-hormones. Everyone whose familiar with ftms will be able to clock my disgusting ayden voice.

So to all the guys on here with beautiful bulldyke voices, regardless of how much you hate your other assets just remember you are still blessed.
>>
>>9945723
Yeah I’ve got a few friends and they’re supportive and shit. Its hard to make new ones when you’re not in school anymore especially trans friends because trans and lgbt groups in general are full of trenders and sensitive babies who will either murder me or cry if I say anything they don’t like
>>
>>9945755
you might wanna join a trans/ftm discord chat, dunno how good the one that has been linked in this thread is, but it might be worth checking out. might also want to check out if theres any trans groups for older people, or look at gay bars and the like. it usually has more mature people who have dealt with the bullshit the world has given them

>>9945745
youre probably exaggerating how bad your voice is because youre dysphoric about it, post a vocaroo or something else so we can see. a lot of trans guys have shitty ayden voices tho, just try to play it off as weird effeminate gay man, so even if people think you sound weird, their first thought wont be "ftm" but "effeminate/gay guy". also make sure you change the way you talk, since even cis guys cant pick what their voice is like, but they can pick how they vocalize things.
>>
>>9945745
If you look masculine enough it might not be as easy for people to tell as you think.
There’s cis guys who’s voices are pathetic. Ya know the saying that’s like “looks like Tarzan but sound like Jane” or something. I’ve got borderline tranny voice and an extremely weak chin, I’ve been stealth since I was a teenager. Voice training could help, dude. If your voice is very high, it couldn’t hurt. Anything’s better than the guys who try to lower their voice on their own, that’s a sure fire way to get clocked and it sounds like shit
>>
File: IMG_6437.jpg (55 KB, 720x540)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I need to transition or I'm going to off myself. Has anyone's unsupportive family ever come around? Like rejected at first and then accepted you eventually?
>>
Does anyone else’s junk hurt if it gets too excited?
>>
>>9946370
No, but my nipples always hurt. Do binders cause nipple pain? I can’t go on.
>>
>>9946381
My nipples only hurt for a bit after I take my binder off. Maybe yours is too small or you wear it too long
>>
>>9946381
My nipples have gotten pretty numb over the years
>>9946370
Only if the tip rubs against something wrong. If anything sheathed by the clitoral hood rubs it's no biggie.
>>
>>9946370
Not hurt exactly but it gets over sensitive or sorta hurts when I flex the muscle
>>
>>9946452
Dude anything rubbing against the tip = death
>>
>>9945298
I've been on 4chan and gotten gayporn rolled.
Gay dudes squeal from dicking just like a girl
What makes you think a good hard dicking won't make a fuckstarved little ftm sextoy scream?

>>9945495
Didn't even give the guy courtosey blowie? I'd have just throat fucked you bent you over the bed and fucked you till I pumped a load in your creamy well used hole.

>>9945605
No.

>>9945637
I need a horny woman. But early transition FtMs.
They're so fucking horny, the cunt is so wet and ready and the few I had worshipped my dick.
Are trenders the same way?
Ftms like that are a guilty pleasure. I'm sure some straight ftms see well hung straight men in the same light.

>>9945667
Yeah. Not looking for a buck angel or a magical dick away from being one of the bros tier ftm. Will hang out with one, but their not getting a ride on the ten incher.

>>9946452
>>9946370
And I just sprouted a pulsating rape boner.
>>
>>9946552
This kind of chaser shit turns me on and I wish I was dead
>>
>>9946721
Death by dick?
Because....I've been told I have that.
>>
>>9946797
Not death, just rough forced shit. Like trying to make me their bitch. Obviously I wouldn’t want that but it just get me hot
>>
>>9931409
i would really like to join
i don't have anyone to talk to about ftm issues and i'd rather die than join typical overly PC/"normie" trans servers
>>
>>9946552
Sorry I’m straight
>>
>>9946370
The first three months on hormones, yes.
>>
>>9945176
will you post pics? also what kind of op did you have, i'm guessing double incision?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD5iPuGjAyM
>>
>>9946829
What makes you think you would have a choice in the matter, fucktoy.

>>9946848
Straight till my fly opens.

>>9946883
Hot
>>
>>9946897
It’s that exact kinda shit that gets me goin. christ what’s wrong with me
>>
>>9946887
I know my body isn’t great, I’m working on it. Also the lines aren’t stretch marks, they’re sticky shit from the bandages. Idk I just thought it was cool that the stretch marks all got cut out
>>
Recently, I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never get the chance to transition (I'm in bad health which includes hormone issues and I'm poor). I'm too visually feminine to Ever pass as male without transitioning in some way, so I don't know what to do at all. Should I live my life as a woman, or do my best to transition even with obstacles in my way?
>>
>>9946915
Even if you can’t transition medically, you can still be convincing. I’d say go for it. If you’re completely miserable, what have you got to lose
>>
>>9946913
if you want to stay a chubby guy, scars will be easily disguised as mantiddie contour, or as muscle contour if you decide to get /fit/ so i think your op turned out great!
and a little tip: many types of sticky shit that can't be removed with soap and water you can remove with any veg or cosmetic oil
>>
>>9946930
Thanks, I’ll try the veg oil. Also feel like I just gotta add on how much of a lucky fuck I am because my chest was pretty large and I don’t have dog ears
>>
>>9946935
yeah, the surface is flat and even, surgeon did a great job
also you have a manly tummy. dad bod/10
>>
>>9946901
You need my dick.
That's all.
>>
>>9946913
hey that's a great job
>>
>>9947054
they did a great job** I'm stoned to the bone right now
>>
>>9946897
>>9946901
>>9946953
you clearly want to erp with eachother, why not exchange information so i dont have to look at your degenerate rape fantasies? we arent mtfgen
>>
>>9947244
exchange contact information*

its too fucking early in the morning for me to look at this shit
>>
Why do so many cis women and some ftms wish they had a dick just so that they could be irl futa/traps? I see this all the time and not just on this board.
I'm an amab femboy and been on hrt for a year now but I don't exactly like having a dick, because what's the point if I never want to top anyone anyway? Doesn't help I'm 15cm and it's awkward having sex with a guy who's smaller. I'm at a point where I'm nonironically considering DIY orchi too.
All this is kinda making me jealous of ayden femboys though.
>>
>>9946925
I'm completely miserable, but when I say I'm feminine, I'm like... really feminine. High voice, H breasts and no money to buy a binder, curvy body, and a major case of baby face.
>>
>>9947299
well, its still possible that you will get a chance to transition in the future. if nothing else, you can try to look/act more masculine and comfortable in your body. its also very common for people with your breast size to want breast reduction surgery (and sometimes even removal) so thats something to look into. depending on where you live, you can have your insurance pay for it because it can be considered a health issue instead of just a cosmetic surgery. even if you cant medically transition or pass, there are some things you can still do to help with dysphoria.
>>
>>9947378
I do plan on getting a breast reduction in the future since I have diagnosed back problems. I plan on buying boy clothes when I have a little bit of money I can spend to help with the dysphoria a bit. Thank you for your advice.
>>
File: BJwPSuLCUAEM-_w.jpg (25 KB, 599x558)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
i kinda feel alone because the majority of trans guys are skinny white folk who could pass pretty well pre-T and i'm big and black and can't pass for shit
>>
>>9947685
Pffffft. I've never seen somebody who passed pre-T. On the masculine side, maybe, but anyone who thinks actually passing is possible is delusional.

In the meantime you should lose weight, excess fat amps up curves horribly. Underneath all that you're probably not as badly off as you think.
>>
>>9947702
This. Most skinny white guys simply don't pass pre-T, they get read as butch lesbians.
>>
>>9947702
>>9947710
my bad my bad, i rather should have said "look somewhat masculine"
>>
>>9946953
Wow no fuckin thanks.
Thats all.
>>
>>9947721
Either way, you probably don't look much worse under all of that. Men have a lower body fat percentage than women at a healthy BMI, so being overweight makes you look less masculine.
>>
>>9947737
i sure hope so... i've been trying very hard to lose weight
>>
>>9947752
That's good. You counting calories? Don't forget to include liquids.

Changing how much you eat is really what it comes down to since exercise burns a negligible amount of calories. Still a good idea for health and building muscle, of course, you just can't bank on exercise to lose fat.
>>
>>9947762
not quite counting calories yet, but starting by cutting carbs from my diet

my doctor recommended that i focus on diet then move onto both changing my eating habits and doing water aerobics
>>
>>9947770
You gotta count calories. Punch your shit into this, it's easy:
https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
Eating clean instead of cheetos and mountain dew is all well and good for general health, but that's a useless definition of diet when it comes to weight loss. Somebody can easily stay fat on healthy food or skinny on shitty food, it's all about amount.
>>
>>9947781
thank you!!
>>
>>9947792
No problem. Good luck.
>>
>>9943007
lol welcome to being a man. at least you're not trying to date women?
>>
>>9947275
are you white?
if yes i'll take your dick
you can have my manpussy
damn, i wish people could just exchange body parts so easily
>>
>>9947702
i passed pre-T like half the time, partly because in my country most girls wear their hair long and dress at least a bit feminine, but i looked as a 13 year old if passing

i imagine living in some liberal/"progressive" area is hell on earth for trans people, men especially, because there sre so much trender girls with retarded short haircuts and shit, i guess you may be perceived as a lesbian or mild trender
>>
>>9947685
Black women have higher testosterone than other women at a baseline so you'll probably start looking good quickly once you're on T if that helps bud.
>>
i've decided to buy STP packer, thinking about this one: http://ftmprosthetic.ru/goods/STP?mod_id=154720087 (can't attach a pic bc blue board) what do you think? it's a little over 100$ in usd, about 150$ if i order it with detailed painting (you can see one with extra details here, that's their other stp http://ftmprosthetic.ru/goods/STP-001?mod_id=143956147 )
i've only ever packed with a sock in my boxers but i think being able to pee while standing will make me feel better. my voice deepened on T and now i experience satisfaction with myself while speaking
>>
>>9947913
More expensive, but I'm planning to get the natural version of this.
https://transthetics.com/product/ezp-natural-stp/
https://transthetics.com/product/ezp-cut-stp/

From what I know paint always rubs off eventually, so it might be a waste.
>>
>>9947985
i like how the one i linked looks, but yours are more long-lasting and higher quality i guess
i don't mind slight rubbing off, at least it will look good for a couple of months.
i guess i'd order a stp from some internationally recognized site, but these guys (ftmprosthetic) are the first prosthetic company in russia (so i want to support them) and the only option with shipping that won't cost the same as packer
>>
Anyone else notice their shoulders widen a little on T? Or maybe my shoulders were broad before T. I was called he pre t.
>>
>>9947734
That's cute.
The fucktoy thinks it has a choice.
>>
>>9949356
My delts definitely got bigger. I stopped working out but never had the hourglass look to begin with.
>>
>>9949356
I definitely got more muscle in the shoulders even though I don’t work out but if you decide to work out it’s easier to bulk up when you’re on testosterone
>>
>>9949370
st0p
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (80 KB, 800x450)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>9949370
>>
I'm amab but i identify as fujoshi-to-male. Ask me anything.
>>
>>9949356
i definitely built some visible biceps with light basic exercise like doing 10-20 push-ups several times a day on T, and my shoulders do look a bit wider
i'm asthenic though, i naturally have pretty narrow shoulders but also narrow hips and no actual waistline. i think i come off as a smaller-built guy
>>
>>9949683
the term is fudanshi, fake-weeb.
>>
File: 3478c.jpg (9 KB, 280x210)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
How many here actually pass? I'm 13 months on hrt, cypio injections every other week and with normal levels, but I don't pass most of the time. I lost weight, but I'm starting to think that made me look more feminine. Hopefully putting on more muscle will be able to help me. Is there anything else I can do?
>>
File: th.jpg (4 KB, 201x178)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
why don't passing ftms bully non-passing ftm more? That would be hot.
>>
>>9949984
i passed about half the time pre-t, now i'm ~2.5months on t and pass virtually all the time because of deepened voice, more confidence, slight changes in facial features and a bit more muscle i guess. but i'm teen and pulling off teen boy look is rather easy
just change your overall silhouette, people don't pay attention to more feminine face or smooth skin if they first percieve your stature as male
take a look at passing guide in op's message, it helps a lot
>>
>>9949984
Grow a beard or moustache and do not use makeup.
>>
>>9950022
cuz were too busy bullying you for having shit fetishes
>>
>>9949984
It’s interesting that you lost weight because testosterone tends to make people hungry.
Working out would definitely help and it’s easier to build muscle when you’re on hormones.
You could try to bulk up in general (like get more muscle and fat) being bigger tends to help but then again, nobody likes a fatso so be careful.
If you haven’t already, you should try and get rid of any feminine mannerisms cause that’ll either make people clock you or think you’re gay (if you are gay you don’t have to worry as much)
Don’t wear clothing that’s too loose, it gets rid of curves yes but it also gets rid of muscle and you end up looking tiny. Guess that’s all I’ve got for now, sorry if this wasn’t helpful.
>>
>>9950033
Just having visible stubble helps.
>>
>>9948028
That makes sense. I'm surprised it's safe to run a business like that in Russia, though.

>>9949984
Is it mostly your face or your body? Muscles always help, but if you really had bad luck with facial aesthetics you can get things like buccal fat removal, nose job, and fat transfer to the chin. Unless your hips are huge it's probably the face.
>>
>>9950064
I like fatsos.
>>
>>9950146
Okay the majority doesn’t like fatsos
>>
>>9931224
some ftms dont mind, but some gay ftms would only exclusively do anal
it really does depend on the person, dont believe the lies these people feed you, there are ftms who would fuck you and like being a bottom
>>
>>9931224
also ftms are different from lesbos, theyre dudes
they smell like dudes, act like dudes, and their cum literally TASTES like semen
much much MUCH different from butch lesbos
>>
>>9934391
my brother calls me a dyke jokingly
Ive tried to make him stop but he also thinks Im joking too
In the end I dont exactly have a problem w/it because he accepts me and shit, but I HATE it when he does it in public, it's humiliating since people already have a hard time knowing "what I am"
>>
>>9950554
just talk to him about it in private, if you tell him not to do it while hes doing it, he wont take it seriously but if you actually take some time to tell him it actually bothers you he should get the idea.

or start calling him a dyke/faggot back, that would work too.
>>
>>9936434
its just retarded
i have no respect for those people as a trans guy myself, its just straight up stupid and gives off a bad image of ftms
seriously, one of my friends thought I was a lesbian just because I like girls even though SHE KNOWS IM A GUY, but just because Im not one biologically its "gay"
>>
>>9950509
nice delusion
>>
>>9950572
t. someone who has never smelled a sweaty ftm
>>
>>9937040
desu, same
even though Im not on T Im still holding on some hope to transition, its the only thing thats keeping me from killing myself sooner or later
>>
>>9938210
Q-Q trans dude here too, always wanted someone to relate with
my old crush from 8th grade recently turned into a transtrender and it appalled me because it really did make me feel alone
>>
>>9950572
testosterone absolutely affects body odor. why do you think kids don't wear deodorant until puberty?
>>
>>9940030
....where.....
>>
>>9950608
You didn’t even bother to read the rest of that reply chain I assume?
>>
>>9950589
how did you find out about someone from that far in your past?
>>
>>9950608

See>>9945292
>>9939298
>>9946552
>>9946897
>>9946953
>>9949370
>>
>>9950682
We're in the same district and our schools are still relatively close
>>
>>9950572
nice retardation
>>
>>9950572
nice shitposting
>>
>>9950578
I hope you get there, hopefully sooner than later but whenever you can is still good
>>
>>9949685
I am small too sorta 5’6 and 160 lbs
>>
>>9951448
I’m 5’8 and about 200 pounds but my shoulders didn’t get any broader
rip
>>
>>9949612
>>9949626
I like when they fight back.
>>
>>9951860
>>
>>9950141
it's absolutely safe. they just have this "you must be 18 or older to view this site" banner so i guess they qualify as a sex toys store idk (they do have some sex toys)
>>
>>9951448
i'm ~171 (5"7.3 burger units) and about 55kg (120 pounds). height is pretty average for men here (though many boys my age are higher and i feel jelly. i have some spinal problems so if i fix them i'll be a couple cm higher. working on it rn)
>>
>>9951860
we have to confiscate your penis, im sorry. its against the law to hornyshitpost this badly
>>
>>9947879
>i wish people could just exchange body parts so easily
hear hear
imagine if they were swappable and we fixed STDs and pregnancies too
"feel like getting pounded into the dirt this weekend? rent-a-vag! call now!"
>>
>>9952658
cyborg parts
>tfw ywn be forced to switch out your strong male parts for girl parts and be a prostitute to make ends meet and get fucked by former girls
>>
>>9952675
>forced to switch out your strong male parts for girl parts and be a prostitute to make ends meet and get fucked by former girls
my type of dystopia, or one might call it
sextopia
:V
>>
>>9929347
What brand? I hope it was Gc2b, cause that shit is comfy as fuck. 10/10, would recommend.
>>
>>9932168
I'm gonna guess it's just the healing process that's causing you pain. Top surgery is pretty brutal shit and there's a lot of healing to be done, don't expect to be pain free after just a week, I can imagine the pain would increase at that point, as nerves are becoming "alive" again. Go to your appointment as normal and your doc will look at it and let you know what's going on, everything is probably healing normally.
>>
>>9938591
>is it normal that I can’t feel one of my nipples at all but the other I can?

That's completely normal. Nipple numbness is a pretty common side effect of top surgery. Some never regain sensitivity of one or both nipples, even tho everything's healed just fine, it's just the nerves that weren't able to reconnect. You probably don't have necrosis just because you can't feel the nip, so don't panic.
>>
>>9940045
Diet is everything, anon. Cut back on grease and sugar and monitor you calorie intake. You don't need to do heavy work out to loose weight, but brisk walks is a good to speed up your metabolism, and also something you should be able to do with a binder on.
>>
>>9940371
This is actually something I'm expecting to happen to me after I get top surgery... in fact it's already starting to happen when I look at my self in the mirror wearing a nude binder. My hips just scream at me. I'm just a lil' over one month on T gel and isn't seeing much fat redistribution (obviously) but despite being so short on T I'm already wondering if I should start saving up for mini-lipo for the area where my hips connect with my thighs... I'm not overweight and I'm having a hard time seeing the fat there eventually going away.
>>
>>9942912
Ftmessentials has some. One is even as little as 15 dollars! I haven't tried it, but thinking of ordering it just to test it out, at least it's not a lot of money wasted if it's shit.
>>
>>9946913
That looks really good, congrats!
>>
>>9949356
Jelly of those arms and shoulders! (damn, I need to gain weight, I still have spaghetti arms) Also, have you had top surgery or is your chest naturally that flat?
>>
>>9953057
it will with time, you can speed up the process by exercising and putting it back on, that way it goes back on in more male areas like your stomach.
>>
>>9953094
I hope you're right and it'll go away with time. I'm working on putting on some muscle on my upper body to balance things out.

Also, does anyone have any tips for back-acne? Pretty much the first thing to happen after I started T, it's not horribly heavy, but noticeable, especially since I'm really pale. It's not only on my back, but my shoulders and neck and it's a bit annoying now that summer is approaching. I shower every day, wash my clothes and bed sheets frequently, but is there some washes or creams or supplements that can make a legit improvement?
>>
>>9953203
Stay away from any cheap lotions and just get soap with as little shit in it as possible (like the expensive vegan soap) it may cost more but it’s less expensive than the alternative which is going to a dermatologist. If your skin doesn’t clear up you could always go to a dermatologist and have them prescribe you medication. Be careful if you’re going the route of spec creams, most of them don’t do shit and are a wast of money
>>
>>9953203
now listen closely. you absolutely have to purchase this bad boy. Birch Tar Soap. pic related. just order it online like this , https://ebay.to/2GAWAwO dont trust some hipster 30$/bar shit this soap is supposed to be dirt-cheap. it's ~50¢ here and imported as i see is just one buck
it is:
scientifically proven to help with curing acne and seborrhea (i also wash my hair with it, infinitely better than any cheap shampoo)
much better at actually getting dirt and sweat off your skin than any shower gels
dries your skin a bit, cleaning off excessive skin oil (use some lotion or stuff like that if you already have dry skin though)
smells manly (that's a god tier woody smoky aroma)

just make sure to moisturize your face after washing it with birch tar soap and you're good. also you can use sterilizing stuff like hydrogen peroxide on pimples, but it dries your skin too
>>
>>9953364
>>9953430
Thanks for the tip, guys! Never thought about good old fashioned soap bars for acne, but definitively going to try that bad boy out!
>>
Do not bake new bread until this one falls off the board you trigger happy fucks
>>
>>9953203
IMO you don't need to buy anything new or see a derm for a little bit of bacne, it's starting now because of your t levels. Nothing topical (soaps, creams) is going to make a difference because it's hormonal. All you can do is wait it out and it should stop once your t levels start stabilizing after awhile.
>>
>>9953829
no problem, bro
anotger tip: if you squeeze out pimples/black heads and the remaining red dots don't heal well/become irritated and more red, you need to use some mild sterilizer (like hydrogen peroxide or special sterilizers for sensetive areas, though they're usually more expensive).
iirc hormonal acne, if it's bad, can't be really stopped until your hormonal balance gets better, but you can at least make pimples less visible and make your skin look far better. if you're able to, have an extra appointment with endocrinologist, he/she may recommend you some more specific meds to deal with hormonal acne (or you can look up tips for pubecent boys it just won't be as personalized but still would work)
>>
post discord link blz
>>
>>9953867
Well, I've always had a bit of back acne, but it's obviously gotten worse now that's I'm on T. How ever it's not so bad that I think it warrants Accutane or any heavy drugs like that. But I want to try and do what little I can to make it better while time (hopefully) does it's thing. Doesn't hurt to buy some cheap soap to test out. Soap is soap, I'll use it up even if it works or not, so I don't mind throwing a few bucks on that. I like trying out small tips of that manner.

>>9953900
Thanks man, bought a 3 pack of the soaps from a seller with good feedback on eBay. If nothing else, I'll smell manly, heh. I'm doing my best not to pick at the pimples, luckily most are not that deep and "cystic". I'll try to just ride it out at the moment. At least my face is mostly spared! I've seen some trans guys getting pretty bad cases of pizza-face on T and when ever I'm annoyed at my back acne, I think about that and feel a bit better, heh.
>>
>>9954181
i never had any pimples during puberty, but i started doing some occasional skin care procedures when starting t just in case, i'm a bit over 2.5months on t and i only have some tiny pimples pop up from time to time. people say my skin is very clear, though it became less female-type soft
>>
File: 1463172252387.jpg (53 KB, 497x500)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Forgive the rant of a crazy person but I'm sort of just getting my own thoughts in order.

I used to be a part of a circle of girls in school and one is now engaged, another has a baby and others have had long-term relationships, a baton pass of dudes and all things in between. The friend I was most alike as an asocial oddball has several guys pursue her and recently got a boyfriend.

Due to being closeted and girlmode, I can only place myself in the category of 'female' and feel like I've botched this role horribly without knowing how. The female role is passive, she is approached by suitors but that's never happened to me. (Discounting one drunk bisexual during my own drunken blackout during which I guess I was too autistic to realise she was coming on to me and some kind of retard who posted "need a girlfriend dm me" on facebook every month or so.) I roll my eyes at the /r9k/ theory of "any femoid has men falling at her feet" but I get self critical trying to figure out what I am or what I'm doing. My theories:
>I read as a dyke
>I read as some kind of tran
>I am obnoxious and opinionated
>they can smell the self-hatred bleeding out of my very pores
>repellent appearance
>repellent personality
I'm usually fine with being and dying alone, I don't want a relationship and the notion of being anyone's girlfriend makes my skin crawl but my mind gets crazy and starts drilling about how there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>9953867
This. Hormone-wise, you're like a teenage boy that just hit puberty, acne is simply to be expected right now and there's not a lot to be done other than wait it out.
>>
>>9954283
Go away! Jk, but seriously jelly of people who don't have to deal with acne-hell. I'm an old fag and I've always had moderate acne and expect to have it for the rest of my life. Sucks sweaty balls.
>>
>>9955032
I've never had guys (or girls) hit on me either, /r9k/ has retard theories tbqh. If every femoid wants Chad then every normie wants Stacy.
>>
>>9955032
So are you ftm or not? I don't get it

I was constantly pursued as a female and it's actually caused a lot of my depression because I'm extremely undesirable now as a man. I also put a lot of my feelings of self-worth into my appearance (because that's the only way I could hope with being female I guess).

Honestly if you're still IDing as female for now, there's a lot you can do to make yourself more attractive, I'm not saying you should base your self worth on it or anything, but it feels good to be desired.
>>
>>9955177
>I don't get it
Me neither, man.

But I don't want to make myself attractive. It's just that when friends are doing the old "guys just won't leave me alone they're such a plague just because you're a woman they're like animals" and I can only respond with "uhhhhhhhhhhh I agree?" It becomes really confusing. At the risk of sounds like an alien out in the field, is pageantry and sexual displays really so important? Why is it the women do it in humans but no other animals?

>>9955101
Is there some kind of law that an unattractive female thus makes an ugly man and vice versa?
>>
>>9955229
Ugly people will always be ugly I guess. At least if you're ugly in the right way you can pass as a cis man. I wish I could've been one of those Chad ftms that were tall as women and passed as men before T.
>>
>>9955476
I wish I were tall and shit too, but at the point of wishing I were born differently I might as well wish I were cis. Now wishing I realised transitioning was a thing earlier and going through male puberty instead of female? The fact that was a possibility and I didnt do it haunts me. I try not to think about it.
>>
>>9956204
I shouldn't have written this comment. It made me think about it and now I've made myself feel shitty.
>>
How do you deal with being AAP? I mean, I literally fit the stereotype of yaoi fangirl. It's pathetic. I guess it would be easier to remain a straight girl where I have a chance of getting laid instead of being some dickless manlet which no gay men will want to bang.
>>
>>9956367
Same anon. I'm a mentally ill gay pre transition dickless manlet.

I should just an hero.
>>
I'm a 22 year old virgin. I'm gay and I'm losing hope since gays only like dick. I also hate telling people I'm trans.
Guess I'll just die alone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>9956614
Bisexual people exist, my dude. Also plenty gay men just love how men look and smell and act and just want an attractive guy to share their gay ass life with.
Just put effort in your appearance and put yourself out there and I’m sure theres gonna be guys who’ll bang you
>>
i just want to compare myself to others
1. are you on t/naturally hairy more male-pattern?
2. what body parts do you shave

i'm on t and i shave my ass and manpucci (but not the pubes above it) for hygeine, and around nipples bc i dont like nipple hair
>>
are retard non-binary fags accepted here? good things have been happening in my life gender-wise but I've got nowhere to really share them
>>
>>9957364
Uhh not generally but I personally am okay with enbys if they have dysphoria and aren’t idiots. I’d love to hear what good shit you got goin on
>>
>>9957364
That picture isn’t really helping your case
>>
New thread:
>>9957483

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.