[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: the son.jpg (88 KB, 350x350)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
What's the most /lit/ language and why is it Hebrew?
>>
>>11007787
Because (((we))) control literature. Also it has a dope-ass script.
>>
>>11007795
gotta admit i'm jealous of the alefbet
>>
>lit board
> Posts Ben Shapiro
There is no literature in this man except blindly reciting the Federalist Papers and having normie conservative views
>>
>>11007862
Hasn't he written fiction before? I vaguely remember someone posting excerpts once.
>>
European. Yeah, fuck you
>>
>>11007881
Probably was trash
>>
>>11007787
Classic (Attic) Greek is close (if more suited for purposes other than lit) but youre unquestionably correct. Not that (you) won't be 'taken to task' by the ignorati.
>>
The answer is clearly Latin
>>
>his language isn't a literary project invented by novelists and poets
Sad!
>>
File: no chinese.jpg (113 KB, 842x640)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
It's Mongolian, Moнгoлын нyyц тoвчoo, Гэcэp Хaaн, and Җaнhp all written in such.
>>
>>11007787
the most /lit/ language would probably be sanskrit 2bh
>>
File: 9fc.png (165 KB, 850x850)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>11007787
English is pretty cool, but i do want to learn so latin
>>
Ancient Greek or Latin.
Worst is Arabic imo; looks nice but isn't practical and sounds harsh, much like Hebrew or Aramaic.
>>
>>11007968
English too, I recommend the lindybeige video on the topic.
>>
>>11007787
>Hebrew
Sh(eke)ill

Not posting
>Greek
or >P-IE
or >Akkadian
gtfo
>>
Anyone have any tips on how to learn Hebrew? Duolingo is just rote vocabulary with no help in learning the letters or anything
>>
Hebrew sounds like nails on a chalkboard
>>
hebrew is literally a conlang pieced together with the fragments of a long dead language for the benefit of jewish larpers. there is nothing more pathetic than a jew that speaks hebrew.
>>
>>11008139
it's hilarious because we all know you are a neonazi larper
>>
>>11008139
thats hilarious because im actually a jew from new england that speaks yiddish.
>>
Hebrew sounds fucking disgusting.

Not even pol but german seems like a really good language to express things. They seem to have so many words for weird vague emotions that the english language doesn't or hasnt made any words for

I find that interesting. Because there are other languages that have words for emotions that the English language has yet to come up with

Like i found out about this Brazilian word "saudade" i learned about a while ago

>saudade as a form of meta-nostalgia, a longing for a longing. One translator called it a “vague and constant desire for something that does not and probably cannot exist,” like how New York transplants think about the city in the ’70s.
>>
File: bessposting.jpg (337 KB, 1200x900)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>11008175
>german seems like a really good language to express things
>>
>>11008175
I don't like Hebrew but German also sounds vile to me.

Really the only languages that are pleasant to the ear are English and Italian.
>>
File: berlin1945.jpg (177 KB, 849x594)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>11008175
Oh I'm sorry did the Germans magically all start speaking another language while I was gone? Did they all start learning a language that doesn't sound like a retarded pigfucker choking on horsecock while we were sleeping and spring it into action one day? How about a language that doesn't decide one day, "Hey, you know how sexing up every noun is stupid. Well, let's do this but make it even fucking stupider. And let's make the word for girl neuter because our entire nation is autistic"? Glad they finally decided that. Did they decide to fucking accept that more than 12 letters exist, so every word doesn't sound exactly the same, which is again like an elderly man choking to death on his own phlegm? Perhaps they adopted a language that didn't decide, "Wait, you know how fucking disgusting our language sounds. And I mean absolutely fucking disgusting, like to the point it actually, literally, unironically drives you to disgust when heard? Yeah, well let's put a bunch of stupid dots over our letters to make it even worse, because fuck other people." Did they create a language that only sounds right when screeched by an autistic manlet in front of thousands of other autistic manlets to say something completely moronic about how a nation of autistic manlets that have never won a war is somehow the master race? Did they invent a language that didn't stop inventing words at 1200 B.C., so now whenever they want to name something they throw 50 words from dinosaur times together just to name an emu?
No, they didn't do any of those things. Fuck off you stupid little fucker. French is better than German in literally, literally every single way.
Never post on my board again you stupid little nazi-loving faggot.
>>
>>11008175
>German doing anything English cannot

>>11008253
kek, and Hebrew is "disgusting"
not as gross as pepe though
>>
>>11008275
fug i meant to change french to hebrew
>>
>>11008175
German is good for European languages, but it does not have the /lit/ tradition of Hebrew going back thousands of years
>>
>>11007787
Homeric Greek
>>
File: classicalattic.gif (8 KB, 587x238)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>>11007787
>Hebrew
>the language wherein anger is expressed, even by G-d, by exhaling with the nostrils and the nose is not primarily a sensory organ but rather used to deliver non-verbal communication
Attic Greek all the way.
>>
>>11008175
>Brazilian word
No
>>
>>11008169
Leave immediately.

How many times do we have to say it? Jews need to stop posting here. Go now. Don't come back. You aren't welcome here.
>>
File: 1516594144280.jpg (57 KB, 600x1065)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>11009652
Make me brainlet
>>
>>11009660
This is not a board for jews and you need to stop posting here, make aliya, and leave the white country you squat in. Otherwise you're going to get ovened for real this time. Leave pronto.
>>
Greek, Chinese, English
>>
>>11009712
I'm still here brainlet
>>
>>11008175
>Not even pol but german seems like a really good language to express things. They seem to have so many words for weird vague emotions that the english language doesn't or hasnt made any words for
The Greek language is the best for this. They have one-word concepts that require a full phrase in Latin or English.
>>
Yeah that’s why so many great works of literature have been written in hebr- oh...they’re nearly all in English French, Greek, or Russian
>>
>>11009719
Of course you are, you rat semite. But you shouldn't be. You're being asked to leave because you aren't welcome here on /lit/. Now go.
>>
>>11009727
chutzpah, schmuck, shicker
>>
>>11009737
Still here.
And you can't do nothing about it.
Just like in real life.
lol!
>>
>>11009727
list one Russian word, ONE!
>>
>>11008253
calm down jew-boy
>>
>>11009787
And you wonder why you've been kicked out of everywhere you've ever been?
>>
>English speaking board
>English speaking website
>Almost exclusively talks about English works
I'm definitely going to go with English
>>
>>11009873
I've never been to anywhere in particular, but once I went to an Italian restaurant in Venice and they were all very welcoming.
>>
>>11009886
You're genetically half Italian, kike. That was your crypsis at work more than anything else.
>>
>>11009902
So I'm half white or what
>>
Hebrew-A language so LIT it doesn’t survive a shower
>>
>>11009712
there are more of "us" than you think. better keep your threats behind a keyboard
>>
>>11009905
No. When your tribe infiltrated ancient Rome and destroyed it by spreading Christianity you acquired Italian admixture. But then you retreated back into your enclaves, impregnated your cousins for several centuries, and retribalized before being released again like the band of locusts you are a couple centuries ago for another cycle of destruction.
>>
>>11009969
But I still have white genes if what you say is true
>>
File: 1441122418575.jpg (127 KB, 1024x721)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>11009949
>implying there's anything physically intimidating about jews
>>
>>11009972
Effective crypsis requires it.
>>
>>11010003
Hm
>>
>>11009652
>>11009712
>>11009737
Slow down that edge buddy boy, this isn’t your safe space. Anyone can be on this board as long as they like to read
>>
>>11009990

>posts picture of 13 year old boys to back up claim

what

anyway here's another jew
>>
File: jesu.jpg (53 KB, 600x646)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>11009990
this jew was strong, you gonna deny him too?
>>
>>11007787
>Shapiro
Remember when Chapo Trap House shitted all over his shitty novel? Good times.
>>
>>11010024
Jews are short and ugly due to inbreeding, everyone knows this, and some idolized statue built by Europeans centuries ago won't change that. The jig's up for you guys in the modern era as well, keep that bag packed under your bed.
>>
>>11010024
>>11010092
Yeah, I'm sure the biblical characters were actually muscular nordics irl.
>>
>>11010102
>managed to lift a 300 pound cross a hundred feet after being whipped and tortured for days
strong
>>
The most /lit/ languages are English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Latin, Ancient Greek.

Despite what everyone says French does not belong on this list. French is a disgusting language fit for faggots only. It was a manly language before the Jews ruined France though and I pay my respects to the ancient warriors of France.
>>
>>11010142
>german
will you people stop pushing this meme
german is a terrible language
>>
Also, Hebrew is a trash language; ugly, malformed, and zombysih. A hodgepodge conlang that should've been left dead.
>>
>>11010142
See >>11008253
>>
>>11010142
>It was a manly language before the Jews ruined France
Link to the details about this? You mean they subverted it through the publishing industry in France, or what? I don't doubt it, knowing what I do about jews.
>>
>>11009812
nyet
>>
Fuck any anti-semites in this thread. Even if you’re trolling, your hateful rhetoric is toxic and harmful, and you’re making the website worse.
>>
Also, why does every thread have to become Jew-bashing and/or /pol/ ideological forcing?
/pol/ is actual cancer in every sense of the word.
>>
>>11010353
>>11010356
Jews are extremely hateful people who attack their host peoples through subversive means. They have been disliked and kicked out forever because of the way they act. Anyone speaking ill of them here or anywhere is aware of their sick nature as a people, whereas those who complain about muh pol and defend jews don't and still think jews are normal/just like them, when they aren't.
>>
>>11010432
Yuck. Pleaze take this to your containment board.
>>
I just wanted to make a thread about languages, and Hebrew is a language of a country that has literary merit.
>>
>>11008175
>Not even pol but german seems like a really good language to express things
this.

german language is infinite in regards to neologism and made-up words
>>
>>11010451
You should do some reading about jews. All of their religious texts and holidays center around the genocide of non jews and they genocides millions last century in Russia. Their culture teaches them that non jews are their slaves. They are fucked up people, anon. People aren't telling you this because it's edgy and fun.
>>
>>11010092
Lol Christ was a 90 pound weakling
>>
>>11007908
That's Florentine, Homeric Greek, Biblical Greek, Middle English, and to some extent Cuneiform and Hieroglyphs, or am I missing one?
>>
>>11007787
I'd say it's Albanian, German, or Italian.
I travelled to all three of these countries and learned their languages. Albanian is by far the most unique. Italian is fluent and I found it fun to just say things. German is my favourite of the three. Just for the rough sound it gives. It comes off as very assertive.
>>
>>11010471
this is your brain on /pol/eddit infographics
>>
>not Classical Japanese
>the language of a society where people would regularly challenge each other to poetry competitions and if you spent the night with a women you were obliged to write her a morning-after poem
>>
>>11010500
This is your brain stuck in Harry Potter fantasy worlds.
>>
>>11010024
He's only half a man.
>>
>>11010496
Is it just the uniqueness of Albanian that gets you going? I'm wondering how they got there in the first place. For unique I think Armenian or Ossetian are unique too
>>11010501
In Old Norse it was illegal to write a love poem because it was thought that you had magical power over the woman and the father couldn't marry her off.
>>
>>11010471
I would appreciate reading recommendations about the JQ from somebody educated on the subject, anti-Semitic or not
>>
>>11010142
>>11010321
>>11010471
>>11010596
stop replying to yourself
it's really embarrassing
>>
>>11010599
is there no way to identify repeat posters on /lit/? I’m the guy who asked for recommendations
>>
>>11010591
Albanian, to me, has a fluent and "home-y" feeling. It being unique is definitely part of the charm, but it's also one of the more tougher languages I've learned. Some say the Albanian language is the only language that has the most traces to an ancient people that were named the Illyrians. Take that with a grain of salt, but it is cool to think about. Armenian is a really interesting language too, though I'm not very great at speaking it, I haven't practiced much.
>>
I'm half-Ashkenazi Jewish, on my father's side, and I've studied Jewish literature a little bit.

Hebrew is a bullshit language. It was literally created as a reconstructionist language - they took the old letters, then literally guessed and made up sounds for them. It's artificial.

Yiddish developed out of ancient Hebrew naturally, though it is more distant from ancient Hebrew than modern Hebrew is, and is obviously very closely related to German. Still, all of the Jewish community's greatest writers wrote in Yiddish.
Annoyingly, now people give strong preference to modern Hebrew because 1) it's connected to religion and Israeli nationalism, and the great Yiddish writers were atheists and mostly leftists and anarchists, and 2) the major Yiddish-speaking community today are the ultra-orthodox Hasidics, who are retarded assholes.

The most /lit/ languages are:
traditional Chinese - long recorded history, strong fiction, history, and philosophy canon
Japanese - philosophy
Sanskrit - religion, history
German - history, mythology
French - poetry, fiction, philosophy
Italian - poetry, history
ancient Greek, Latin - classics
English - the most widely spoken, and most translated to, language in human history
Spanish - fiction, history
Arabic - philosophy, spirituality, history, religion
Farsi - history, poetry
>>
>>11010596
Best to start with the Culture of Critique. It offers a modern look into jewish actions throughout the 20th century and frames their behavior from an evolutionary perspective. Here's a link to the pdf:

https://archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf

Once you've come to understand *why* jews behave the way they do, you can start going back and unpacking things all the way to Egyptian times and build a fuller picture of how they have been able to successfully hop from one place to the next, bribe their way to the top and blend in through crypsis, then parasitize it into the ground before moving on and doing it all over again. You see the same behavior over and over again because it's their nature.
>>
File: 100%sweetie.gif (141 KB, 250x250)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>11010645
>Japanese - philosophy
>>
>>11010501
>the language of a society where people would regularly challenge each other to poetry competitions and if you spent the night with a women you were obliged to write her a morning-after poem
>In Old Norse it was illegal to write a love poem because it was thought that you had magical power over the woman and the father couldn't marry her off.
Interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>11010591
forgot to quote in>>11010661
>>
>>11010655
What? I like zen.
>>
>>11010661
>to write a love poem because it was thought that you had magical power over the woman and the father couldn't marry her off
how do we get this again?
>>
>>11007787
okay, this is epic.
>>
>>11010645
exactly as >>11008139 says.

Modern Hebrew is a conlang. Real jews speak Yiddish.
>>
>>11010661
it is interesting, yet they are both similar in their warrior cultures.
>>11010670
live in a society that believes in magic and is a harsh environment.
>>
>>11010677
speaking a germanic language gave the iq boost, if u go back to speaking that desert stuff u gonna degenerate down to arab level
>>
>>11010639
best of luck man, i'm still learning my first foreign language
>>
>>11010645
>anything but German for philosophy and not poetry or something for Japanese
>>
>>11010707
>german philosophers
>>
>>11010707
Go ahead and edit that list if you feel so inclined. I literally took about a minute jotting it down.
>>
File: 1520769259155.jpg (96 KB, 960x800)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>11008175
>Brazilian word
>>
>>11010697
Best of luck to you as well.
>>
>>11008175
thats a retarded translation of that word. saudade is just the same as sehnsucht in german. its dumb how there isnt a word for it in english. its just wanting to experience something or someone
>>
>>11010753
desire-ish
>>
>>11009969
youre a mixed mutt yourself americuck. the irony of the poltard is that he hates all nonwhites while being exactly that. no american is white. learn to live with yourself and others you fucking moron
>>
>>11010777
why aren't there any white americans? I'm white and my folk have been here since Jamestown. No injuns. No slaves. Just English, French, Prussian, and Scottish breeding of the hardiest stock.
>>
>>11010786
The two biggest ethnic groups in the US are Germans and Irish. Don't fall for the meme.
>>
>>11010786
That poster is a jew trying to gaslight and demoralize whites, ignore him and this type of talmudic argumentation.
>>
>>11008121
Memrise is marginally better. Still has a standard spaced repetition model for rote memorization but the syntax lessons are pretty good. Once you can read the basics move to gloss.dliflc.edu and dig into the Hebrew lessons there, daily. Supplement gloss with reading online news articles and watching Heb media- newscasts, interviews, entertainment. There are better methods (at a price or if you're lucky enough to have a tutor) but if you do these things you'll know at least enough to be dangerous and be able to converse on at least an elementary level within a month or two.
>>
>>11010815
im not a jew im as aryan as it gets. not that thats relevant in any way to what im saying

>>11010786
you have no racially coherent heritage. youre a mutt. thats all im saying
>>
>>11010921
Mutts have coherent racial heritage. It just comes from a few different places. You just made up a meaningless, irrelevant concept.
>>
>>11010931
Please take a moment to step back and analyze the fact that you want so desperately to believe in a racial ideology. Look at how stupid the guy you are replying to is. That is what you are doing.
>>
>>11007787
>Hebrew
hahahaha, okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R2y_2zQ4_w

a minority of jewish women are attractive but the language is absolute garbage
>>
>>11010945
I don't want to believe in a racial ideology. I'm working with his own premises and language to point out why what he's saying is stupid.
>>
Americans are a mixture of the most independent and go-getting of the various European ethnicities and arguably a greater representation of European man himself. The Europeans who stayed behind have less of these qualities, but there's no reason to bicker about that or attack each other when we both have the same enemy and are facing the same dilemma as that enemy has opened the gates to all of our nations.

Priorities, fellas. Keep your targets on the jew.
>>
File: 1523226204747.gif (1.73 MB, 295x211)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
Man this thread went to shit fast
Anyway the most /lit/ language undoubtedly is English simply because every literary work has been translated to it
Latin is second because almost every other major language is derived from it and if you know latin it makes other languages easier to guess work
Japanese is pretty cool (also you watch anime without subs and read raw manga which is pretty coo)l
German is not necessarily a bad language as much as it is just a lower tier one. At most you can read philosophers in their mother tongue
>>
>>11008020
أهذا طعم؟
إخسأ خزيت خزاية لا تنفذ
The most solid burns in history were made by Arabs.

>>11010645
>Arabic - philosophy, spirituality, history, religion
Arabs were renowned for almost nothing but their poetry (and control of the trade route between Al-Sham and Yemen) pre-Islam.
>>
>>11010945
yo what i ever do to you
>>
>>11011004
what is happening in this gif goddamn is a horror out of space munching its way through reality next to him or what
>>
Don’t know about best language, but the most sonorous languages in the world are:

>Latin
>Italian
>Brazilian Portuguese

They are not ass plastic and flexible as English is, or German, or Greek, so they lose points when compared to those languages, but damn, they really sound good.

I don’t know how Hebrew works (might be a great language to work with), but it sure sounds terrible. It’s like someone with a sore throat making rrrr sounds in the wish to spit mucus that is stuck in the throat.
>>
>>11011071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KN0luWt-zQ
>>
>>11011051
You're wrong to discount their history.

As far as spirituality and religion go, pre-Islamic paganism is fascinating, but more significantly, there's a lot of interesting Sufi spirituality written in Arabic. North Africa is a particularly interesting region.
>>
File: f93.png (279 KB, 898x790)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>English is descended from Latin
my teacher told me and still tells new classes that.
it pisses me off!
>>
Greek and German
>>
>>11010854
Thanks man. I did not expect anyone to actually help. I will look into it.
>>
>>11011080
From what I learned of history, they got their idols initially from Al-Sham. Started as a fad, then grew to full-fledged religion

All I know about the North African Barbar (not arabs btw) is this book they had since ancient times, detailing some rules they were meant to follow, like protecting your guests with your life or somesuch. Might make for interesting reading
>>
English, Scots, Frisian, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish.
>>
>>11011113
>fries
whyso?
>>
>>11011109
North Africa has had Arabs for a couple thousand years. It isn't ethnically homogenous.
>>
>>11011508
The Arabic language originated from Yemen. North Africans (pre-Omayyad expansion) had their own language, their own culture, and their own ethnicity.
Calling a person who doesn't speak Arabic -nor did any of his ancestors- Arabic doesn't make sense.
The Omayyad expansion occurred at most 14 centuries ago, so it isn't even a 'couple' of thousand years.
>>
>>11011565
Right. Semites originally inhabited mainly the lower part of the Arabian peninsula, and much of the middle east was inhabited by mainly Indo-European tribes. The Berber people are one of several remnants of this. Semites spread out at later points/like a virus since.
>>
>>11011609
semites originate in Ethiopia
>>
File: Kyle-schwartz.png (821 KB, 710x925)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
"reee why is everyone making fun of the jews"- jew posting on lit
>>
>>11011658
All we can do is keep telling them they aren't welcome here and highlighting their negative influence over our literary culture. It's better than it used to be, some have gotten the message and realized they're fighting a losing battle as more whites become aware of the jewish problem.
>>
>>11011688
>>11011658
You're morons. The only significant negative impact Jews have had on Western culture is Christianity.
>>
File: 1510356456785.gif (664 KB, 411x488)
664 KB
664 KB GIF
>>11010786
>Just English, French, Prussian, and Scottish breeding of the hardiest stock
>>
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 356x436)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Its English since 99% of all /lit/ posts are in English and the majority of books we talk about are also in English.
>>
>>11011905
t. read a summary of Nietzsche's rantings on the jewish people.
>>
>>11011905
Lol. Few statements more false have ever been made.
>>
>>11010854
>Memrise
Tried it once. Going to have to try again, good advice anon
>>
>>11011930
If that's what you honestly think, then your worldview is wrong about literally everything. Do try to break out of your sad delusions.
>>
>>11011051
>Is that the taste? Away with Khozat Khozaah not implemented

I'm a brainlet, someone translate pls.
>>
>>11011097
>English is as related to Latin as Arabic numerals are to Arabic.
I really hope that is a high school teacher spouting off generalizations like this and not a professor that is being paid for out of pocket.
>>
>>11011941
Jewish influence on the west has been almost entirely negative, from the lying jewish media nobody trusts anymore, to the jewish Hollywood that produces nothing but garbage, to the jews running the porn industry, to the jewish central bank our government owes 20 trillion dollars to and thus does the bidding of, to the jewish Sackler family responsible for the opioid epidemic, with many more examples in between and beyond. Jews are a plague upon west.
>>
>>11011994
Bullshit. The majority of most of those industries is western European non-Jews. The only one of those I'll cede is porn - in that way, Jews really have had a destructive presence. Stop regurgitating bullshit propaganda.
>>
>>11012012
>The majority of most of those industries is western European non-Jews
This is simply false. You should stop posting in defense of jews until you have a more complete understanding of the JQ.
>>
>>11008253
this one never gets old kek
>>
>>11012031
You're a moron. Jews are overrepresented in some of those industries, but they still make up a tiny fraction. Most are western Europeans. The fact you even believe in the JQ makes me think you routinely rape your sister in the back of a mobile home.
>>
File: I.jpg (3.88 MB, 4500x4602)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
>>11012084
You're embarrassing yourself. Even people who know nothing about the JQ are smart enough not to counter-signal these things. You'd be wise to bow out of the discussion here.
>>
>>11012101
>It's that /pol/tard that tries to use intimidating language again
he returns here once in a while
>>
>>11007888
Definitely was trash. Probably Donald Trump fan fiction.
>>
>>11007787
I enjoy Latin in pretty much every way. Classical literature aside, even though practically no books are written in Latin anymore, it still gives you a clear understanding of both the vocabulary and grammar of literary English. It makes you a better user of English. It's hard to go wrong with Latin, in my opinion.
>>
>>11012101
That picture is shit on every time it gets posted.

But yes, there are predominantly Jews in the higher echelons of society. Probably because Usury and the pecuniary occupations were condemned. As they still should be. Anyway Christians gave the banking jobs to Jews starting in the Medieval Era.
>>
>>11012177
>Christians gave the banking jobs to Jews starting in the Medieval Era.
You mean the jewish religion jews pushed on Europeans was structured so that only jews could lend money at interest.
>>
File: 1522021432880.jpg (237 KB, 500x511)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
COULD WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING JEWS?
We get it you hate them and we think you're stupid. End of discussion.
>>
>>11009652
>we
Lol the only one asking people to leave is you schizo. Everyone else recognizes that this is a multicultural board on a multicultural site but of course you already know this.
>>
>>11012247
>you hate them
jews hate you
>>
>>11012247
I'm officially closing this thread now.
Thank you for your time, reddit
>>
File: jew liberator.jpg (38 KB, 518x382)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>11012247
>>
>>11011971
All my Spanish and English HS teachers did, and my Italian (first year no bully) and English Professors are
>>
>>11012247
OP here, I'm so sorry I just wanted a language thread and used one of the oldest middle eastern languages
>>
95% of books in the world are published in english
>>
File: 1523076629125.png (212 KB, 601x590)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
french is the most /lit/ language
>>
>>11012825
What year is it? 1920?
>>
>>11007787
>>11007795

>impoverished alphabet consisting of only twenty-two characters and they all look like this

"no."
>>
>>11012928

And don't anybody bother bringing up Final Forms (this is my final form!) They also all look like that so it makes no difference.
>>
>>11008020
>Arabic not practical
It's an extremely versatile and extensive language.
>>
>>11007787
It's Russian
Hebrew is a made-up meme (made-up by Russian speakers btw)
>>
>>11009812
Tsar
Dacha
Bistro
Cosmonaut
Gulag
Intelligentsia
Mammoth
Sputnik
Troika
Agitprop
>>
>>11008253
based
>>
>>11007787
It's portuguese
>>
>>11010645
>Yiddish developed out of ancient Hebrew naturally
you are actually retarded
>>
ITT: retards who don't speak or read the language they are proposing as "the most /lit/"
>>
>>11013592
It did, though.
>>
Why does /lit/ hate Ben Shapiro?
>>
>>11013598
nah man pure ARYANS invented yiddish with their whiteness and then the evil JEW stole it
WE WUZ FIDDLERS
>>
>>11013604
paid soros shills, pay them no heed. /lit/ is a pro-shappy board
>>
>>11013604
i like him, but i'm a neocon
>>
>>11013609
kek
>>
>>11007787
>ywn travel though Iberia pre-Reconquista singing in judeo-spanish
>>
post hebrew pottery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7HXNRux8h8
>>
>>11013624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7FLSctfwI
>>
>>11013592
retard, by the time jews started living in europe they had not spoken ancient hebrew as a vernacular for hundreds of years.
>>
>>11013596
not true
i advocate american as the most /lit/ language
>>
>>11013018
/thread
>>
>>11013631
fuark she's pretty
but the song sucks
post real pottery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il77SOQUlEU
(ashkenazi pronunciation is NOT a crime and is in fact most faithful since it preserves all vowel distinctions)
>>
>>11013668
the song sounds nice to me though :(
>>
>>11007787
Jamaican English
>>
Russian.
t. definitely not a Russian
>>
File: 1473563872957.jpg (118 KB, 550x733)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>11013631
>tfw no beautiful jewfu to sing eishet chayil to on friday nights
>>
File: 222.jpg (10 KB, 250x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>11013631
>>11013732
>tfw you will always be a goy
>>
>>11011051
>>11011952
>Is this bait?
>Rot in dishonor unending
Or something like that

>>11012999
Word. Literally. Hundreds of different words for the same thing, but with differing connotations.
>>
>>11013604
I like him.
>>
>>11009652
kys
>>
>>11014469
know your stuff?
>>
File: 1521671869586.png (260 KB, 506x450)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>11010432
>>
File: 1515730961450.jpg (98 KB, 640x480)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>11011916
>mfw Italian, Sicilian, Scotch-Irish, and Cherokee on my father's side and English, Polish, German, Spanish, and Jewish on my mother's
>>
>>11012928
>>11012933
>אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת
>ugly
pick one
>>
File: thayer_wingedfigure.jpg (58 KB, 600x845)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>11014483
kiss your soul
>>
>>11014522
>>11010432
Even if all you say happens to be true your paranoia is purely pathological.
>>
File: 1521863160268.gif (3.35 MB, 642x414)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB GIF
>>11013624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdvDJ-jS0vM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4uzmThWKQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_GaogTjX8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ63NqCCRps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDJnqvaQlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdcALII3Q6s

Enjoy
>>
Probably russian.
>>
>>11013716
Underrated
>>
>>11007787
fun fact: there´s a savant who learns new languages in under a week and who knows over 50 languages and he says that at some point hebrew became his most dominant language in his thoughts and dreams (second being sanscrit)
he was originally from some nordic country, denmark i believe
>>
File: theyControl.jpg (267 KB, 1600x900)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>11015339
Makes sense
>>
>>11014542
lol i would kill myself too if i wrote something this pleb
>>
File: 1496370431976.jpg (98 KB, 990x990)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>11008253
didn't read lol
>>
Latin>English>>>French>Spanish>German

Swap the positions of Latin and English depending on your preferred time period. This list is definitive.
>>
>>11007787
Greek

Start with the Greeks + classical language + not mainstream pleb shit like Latin
>>
>>11010786
>English, French, Prussian, and Scottish

You're an Amerifat. Not Prussian. This shit belongs on plebbit's /r/shitamericanssay
>>
>>11009724
example? I would like to know more
>>
File: IMG_1604.jpg (95 KB, 666x666)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>11007787
I wanna learn Hebrew, Greek, and Latin but I'm a brainlet amerimutt that only knows English.
>>
>>11016939
Then you should start learning a modern language.

I highly recommend Lingua Latina per se Illustrata for Latin if you're serious. It's so easy - studying Latin with it feels like reading a good book. It's a free pdf here: https://chaharrah.tv/chaharrah-depot/arthouse/latin-attachments/latin-book.pdf Though I recommend getting the physical version.
>>
>>11016952
I literally looked at that last night.
I'm not sure if I should start with Greek first though? I would have more material to read since I like philosophy. Latin would probably not get muh use unrelated to catholicism.
>>
>>11016966
You could start with Greek, but all ressources for it are much more "dull" and old school repetitive than Lingua Latina. If you don't know any foreign languages, you'll most likely be overwhelmed by the amount and difficulty of grammar in a classical language unless you use a textbook like Lingua Latina or have a teacher to help.

In my experience, many Greek courses also assume that you know at least some basic Latin. They typically won't e.g. explain what the dative case is, because they expect you already know that from Latin (or German/French/Russian/whatever). (so a Latin textbook may say "the dative case means A and is used in the circumstances B and C, and it takes the ending D" wheras a Greek textbook would just say "the dative case takes the ending D" with no further explanation)
>>
I am the most
>>
>>11007787
because it's not
It's German

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.