[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Rb-79k.jpg (924 KB, 2083x2019)
924 KB
924 KB JPG
What was even the point of this?
Did some Fed scientist submitted this as a joke, but all the officials took him seriously and actually thought it was a brilliant idea?
I guess that guy got fired since I dont remember seeing any Balls after the OYW
>>
>>15338117

> What was the point of this?
> Zeon are kicking our ass and we need more units
> FAST
> Let's strap some weapons to something we already have a huge number of
> Even more f they're individually I effective, they can make up for it sheer numbers
> Quantity has a quality all it's own

It worked, and the guy deserved a raise.
>>
File: Balltf.png (193 KB, 544x371)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>15338117
The Ball was a stopgap to quickly produce SOMETHING to fight mobile suits before the GM was made.

The Ball is simply a standard space pods with weaponry and armor added on. Basically, it was the cheapest thing they could make for space combat.

Additionally, Ball Type M (mine layers) was actually the bane of Zeon battleships. A single team of them was so much of a problem that Johnny Ridden and his squad personally had to stop them.
>>
File: Ball off the mark.jpg (134 KB, 728x1019)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>15338117

Same thing as the tank.

It was available and easy to produce.

Also, the Balls appear after the One Year War in various materials.

Though, despite these qualities, it wouldn't have won them the war if they had relied on it alone.

Especially since the Federation had a fleet of 17,000 warships (supposedly, I want to see that in writing however) and lost most of it' Magellan class and Salamis class ships in the opening weeks of the conflict.
>>
File: Ball off the mark II.jpg (144 KB, 728x1019)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>15338117
>>15338189
>>
File: MMMM REAL ROBOTS.webm (1.71 MB, 720x360)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB WEBM
Balls are decent scavenger machines. Look at that one ball carrying two mobile suits by itself.
>>
>>15338117
>What was even the point of this?
>Man sized
>Highly maneuverable
>Can fit almost any heavy weapon onto them (barring high energy beam weapons)
>Grappler arms
The ball was good dumbo, a cheap and effective space support vehicle which is also combat capable.

Yeah they're nothing against a mobile suit but a squad of them can certainly do some damage, and space battlefields were generally large enough to deploy lots of units.
>>
>>15338117
the ball is the most realistic mobile suit in the entire gundam universe. If humanity ever made pilotable space mecha, I'm pretty sure it'd look like this.
>>
>>15338246
well no shit, that's what they were designed for in the first place. The RB-79 is just a worker pod with a gun on it.
>>
>>15338117
Of course dumb zekefags wouldn't understand the beautiful simplicity of the Ball, all of their mobile suits are overdesigned and overspecialized.
>>
>>15338843

It wouldn't, if only for the simple reason that it's thruster layout is garbage and really only gives it good acceleration in one direction. The Exam Neo pilots for a time in Destiny is just as realistic, though it's got problems in its design too.
>>
>>15338837
>Man sized
lol, they're 12.8m tall
>>
>>15338876

The Crossbones Gundam's core fighters have a good thruster layout too, since if I recall the nozzles can move up and down the braces and swivel independently to help maneuver.
>>
File: X1-core.jpg (107 KB, 682x232)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>15338908

Forgot to attach image apparently.
>>
>>15338151
>>15338189
I'm actually surprised that the M type wasn't more effective against MSes. The entire idea of mines is to deny the enemy territory and with those zakus zipping around all over the place running into a mine would be more and more likely. Since those mines were effective against battleships I wouldn't be surprised if they could one shit a mobile suit,

But I guess they couldn't get enough density to hinder mobile suits too much.
>>
The Ball was created just so that the Federation could make recruitment posters featuring it, with the caption "We've got BALLS!"
>>
>>15338947

Well, if you're deploying mines on the battlefield, you risk hitting your own forces as well as the enemies.
>>
>>15338876
>>15338911
>take spacefighter and attach fuckhueg engine to make it accelerate fast enough to simply bypass mobile suits and enter the enemy's battleship line
>scatter a fuckton of mines within the line, enough that even mobile suits attempting to flex back and zip through to catch the ships will be too bogged down to pursue
>zip out through the back end of the line and repeat
>>
>>15338876
You're an idiot. It only needs vernier thrusters for adjustment and direction change. The main engine is for moving forward. You know, like how every vehicle in existence currently moves. Do you see aircraft with jet engines to push them sideways?
>>
File: Ts-ma2.jpg (17 KB, 397x237)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>15338985

I think the Earth Alliance tried the first part of that in SEED.

Was an abysmal failure given Mobile Suits can shoot a fighter down with little issue.
>>
>>15338994

Do you see aeroplanes in space? Different environments demand different things. Planes don't move sideways because atmosphere makes it both difficult and dangerous. There is no atmosphere in space.
>>
Wasn't the justification for the psycho Gundam from zeon scientists mistaking a ball for a Gundam head and thinking the Freddie's made a super huge Gundam?
>>
>>15339076
no atmosphere means that maneuvering is done through thrusters, not control surfaces.

the basic concept of movement remains the same. you move forward fast as fuck and change direction if you want to move fast as fuck in a different direction.
>>
>>15338843
>the ball is the most realistic mobile suit in the entire gundam universe.

For us, yes, since we're still garbage at robotics and the application of newtonian laws compared to UC peoples, who already spawn 36km worth of space colonies like a madman.

For them, balls are realistically glorified space escape pods with spindly arm that wasn't sufficient at AMBACs, and eat fuel like those chinese fatties on mcdonald just for basic maneuvering.
>>
>>15339108
the human body did not evolve for space movement. realistically, it makes absolutely no sense for a giant humanoid space to be better than a ball for spaceflight. Attaching limbs, specialized or not, to a ball is more efficient. Doesn't have to be a ball, can be a cylinder. But the idea is still the same, simple shapes are superior.
>>
>>15339166
Supposedly it is because the humanoid suits offer better maneuverability options, and that's why binders, extra limbs, get incorporated into a design.
You're right about it being any shape, but I think it's probably because humanoid designs translate better for operating.
>>
>>15339192

They're also better or Colony invasions.
>>
>>15339065

They're the EA, they fuck up anything they touch.

Also, not fast enough, and no clusters of mines to drop. Don't get tied up in dogfights, just zip as many of those suicidal fuckers as you can around and through the mobile suit screens and pop as many mine clusters through their lines as possible. Their MS can't flex back in time, they can't catch them, and by the time they try, their host ships already ate shit by a mine hitting them or simply can't maneuver due to the explosive fuckfest surrounding them.

Pretty much just the old boom and zoom tactic, except you zoom, boom, and never really stop the zoom.
>>
>>15339079
Nah, you should be thinking of the Zeong
>>
>>15339236

> They're the EA, they fuck up anything they touch.

The average ZAFT pilot who faced anything after the Mobius might disagree with you there.

>Their MS can't flex back in time,

You'd be surprised.
>>
>>15339079
That was a joke from one of the Crossbone manga.
>>
The Ball started out as a rather half-assed attempt to counter the fact that the Zeon got it right by investing in mobile suits than traditional fighters. Once the GMs started rolling off the production line, the Ball actually turned out to be an effective fire support/swarm platform in tandem with the GM. Also the modularity of the claws and the ability to pretty much fit whatever weapon to the top of it has its charms as well.
>>
The Ball is essentially just a space construction vehicle that have been repurposed into makeshift, and incredibly-cheap supplemental fighting units. Considering the Federation had relatively few mobile suits over the course of the One Year War, these helped shore-up the numbers needed to fight back. You work with what you got, mate, it's not like it was for a lack of trying.
>>
>>15339166
The choice of human structure because it was more efficient at the application of AMBACS, The limb spread is more even and balanced, and since the legs mass are already taken 1/2 of the total body, the mass-per-force application is more effective at projecting the third law than spindly arms that Balls have. Also its implication was already proven by regular astronauts, who's the only obstacles they had is the cumbersomeness of EVA suits and the existing facts that it require a large amount of concentration and precise calculation and coordination of limbs, which is hard to do.
>>
>>15339361
Also the premise of AMBACs is the manipulation of center of mass, which is already done by humans several times, especially in sports, like paradroping, skating, motorcycling, wingsuit flying, etc.

But yeah, practically with existing technology, the aplication of this on robotics wasn't that viable, because it requires a complicated coordination and calculation, or else, the platform will flip out of control.
>>
>>15338117
its the m-16 of the gundam universe, lowest common denomenator
>>
>>15339303
>Also the modularity of the claws and the ability to pretty much fit whatever weapon to the top of it has its charms as well.
Huh? That just sounds like you're making it up. The claws were never that important and there were just two different weapons for the Ball, either a single 180mm gun or twin 120mm guns.
>>
>>15340224
But the AKM is the lowest common demoninator in the gun world.
>>
>>15338117
Balls were a relatively successful effort to create a simple and cheap stopgap weapon. As much as people like to rag on them, stats seem to indicate they're okay for what they are, Igloo made Zeeks hate them so much they tried to ape them (AND a squad of Balls, the Ohio Team, hassled the main cast and lived). In the original series you even see one get a kill, unscathed, on a Gattle, though the scene is brief.

Ball K types weren't the only up-armored Balls, the F-Type was regarded well by its pilots for its increased survivability and maneuverability.

Post-OYW, Balls would continue to serve in the Federation (0083 comes to mind), and you get machines like Gwigsies in Victory Gundam, which could even operate inside of colonies using their four legs.
>>
>>15339452
>But yeah, practically with existing technology, the aplication of this on robotics wasn't that viable, because it requires a complicated coordination and calculation, or else, the platform will flip out of control.

That's not the case, though. momentum, including angular momentum, is conserved. If you put a humanoid, perfectly still, in freefall, in a vacuum, all possible movements they can peform will only cause the rest of their body to move for the duration that they are moving their limbs. And when they stop moving, they will stop translating. and when they move back to their original stance, their entire body will be exactly where they started.

The only exception to this is joints, or compound systems of joints, that can be spun full circle, passing their original position and repeating the movement without stopping. In a humanoid, that's probably just windmilling the arms around, and, more usefully, sort of hula-hooping the hips. The latter method is how cats instinctively right themselves when falling. I'm pretty sure, however, that if you already have a spin, you cannot eliminate it via an acrobatic maneuver and then come to a complete stop. It only lets you change your facing, not your angular momentum. So maneuvering thrusters are quite necessary still, if you pick up unwanted angular momentum somehow.

Satellites often carry reaction wheels or gyroscopes, which are nothing more than a flywheel stuck to a motor, and distributed across the craft in such a way as to give it full 3 axis directional control without the use of thrusters. There's a number of advantages to this approach. The math is easy. The mechanics are simple, one moving part per axis, in simple rotation. rotating all the way around in any direction any number of times is easy, and all the moving bits can be completely contained internally, allowing the outside of the craft to have whatever you want mounted wherever you want.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (25 KB, 358x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Best Ball coming right thru
>>
>>15338843
Arms and legs make total sense in a Revenge of the Sith opening sequence style battle. You can run alongside capital ship, use them as cover and to maneuver, like jumping off of one as a speed boost.
But ofc only Char ever does this because fuck animating anything cool
>>
>>15340556
Oh and thrusters on arms & legs allows for actually feasible space maneuverability unlike fixed fighter jets but in Space cuz fuck logic this is Star Wars
But anime never does this either because swinging their limbs around constantly just to rotate or change direction doesn't look cool at all
>>
>>15340552

>No V fin
>>
File: the ball.jpg (246 KB, 480x640)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
>>15340565
>swinging their limbs around constantly just to rotate or change direction doesn't look cool at all

You don't need to constantly swing it around bro, angular momentum generated by limb motions will be conserved as long as there no outside force to screw it up. It will degrade over time due to law of thermodynamics but still....

You just need a valid mass and distance from center of mass to make it actually effective.
>>
>>15338843
There are two types of mechs, those that kick and those that are kicked. Can you guess which one the Ball is?
>>
>>15340241
>What are the C, K, F, and Fisheye variants for $500 Alex

They even made a mine-laying variant of it too.
>>
>>15340614
>You don't need to constantly swing it around bro, angular momentum generated by limb motions will be conserved

No, he's right, and that's not how it works bruh. Angular momentum is not generated by limb movements. It's a conserved property, so it's "borrowed" from the total angular momentum of the rest system, which is what causes the body to move in the opposite direction. Once you stop shimmying, you stop rotating.


You can see an astronaut try it here:

https://youtu.be/VJcno_XL4RU?t=50s

notice he never starts actually spinning freely until he pushes off the station wall
>>
File: ball v zaku.webm (2.88 MB, 320x240)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
outta my way zeek fucken shits
>>
>>15338886
Fuck off manlet
>>
>>15338117
Shiro Amada sends his regards motherfucker

I always though BALLs were space construction pods with guns. They are the equivalent of somone puting a machinegun on a bulldozer during wartimes as desperate measures.
>>
File: 1471850379289.jpg (859 KB, 770x900)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
/ballthread/?
>>
>>15341573
Those aren't different weapons. The C type just has a single mounted 120mm gun instead of the K type's twin 120mm guns. The F type has the same 180mm gun as the regular Ball. Mines don't count as offensive armament.

At most that's just three different guns. How is that the same as "fit anything you want to the top of it"?
>>
File: RB-79 collection.jpg (50 KB, 800x600)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>15343766
>>
>>15341685

Why is the regular ball's gun so shit compared to the zaku's? Even the K's guns are kind of shit.

If they could just full auto open up on shit like the zaku, they'd be some scary little fuckers. Is the federation just like 100 years behind on gun technology because they spent all their budget on beam rifle research or something?
>>
File: Ball Land Type.jpg (112 KB, 749x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>15343766
BALL THREAD!!!
>>
File: Balls in orbit.webm (2.92 MB, 960x540)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>15343820
It's just bias, mainly because Balls get few kills on screen. The Ball has a 180mm cannon which is more or less the same calibre as the Zaku magella top gun and Ground GM/Gundam's large cannon. When they're actually allowed to hit shit, they blow up Zakus in a single shot.

The K type Ball has twin 120mm rapid fire guns, which is the same calibre as the Zaku machine gun. Shiro didn't use them until he was sure Sanders was able to get away, but when he did the barrage was enough to cause lethal damage to Aina's prototype Zaku.
>>
File: 1476670608270.png (1.01 MB, 960x720)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>15343820
The Ball's recoilless gun is strong enough to oneshot a Gattle, and as another anon posted, smash a Zaku, too.
What Balls suffer from, along with pretty much anything belonging to the EF, is that they're there to be shown jobbing.
>>
>>15341604

>No, he's right, and that's not how it works bruh.

Not really, i've already watch your videos several times over and i see some error with his (the doctor) movements, that his body is constantly triying to recorrect himselves, so he's embended to stop in every turn. And there's also the fact that human body can't flex as flexible as cats, that which is, according to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW4Q1dKuR5w

Able to create an angular momentum enought to complete spin in just one wiggle from point 0, after an attemp to spin themselves by spinning their tail wouldn't bring them nowhere.

And also, there's actually a video documentary about the subject from 1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OvXKTOjaVQ4#t=130

in 2:10-2:38 , there's a section where the astronaut do front spin and side spin by just flip his limbs uncontinually, and then he can change his flip orientation. Note that this flip doesn't change his linear velocity, but just change the direction of his spin, you'll need a propultion on that (the same as gyro control). the reason of why astronauts push against all kinds of surfaces with their feet and hands is to make their way through the (cramped) station much easily.

Also in its application on earth, swimmer and diver can change their orientation in water by either flip their hand and twist their waist to the sides, or swing their legs upfront. Remember that water is one of the best place to emulate zero gravity environment.

So, there's several way on how the astronaut can change his orientation without touching the walls, not just by wiggles, but also by a controlled flip and movements.
>>
File: Full Armor Unicorn Ball.jpg (365 KB, 1280x1024)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>15343766
>>
File: Char Custom.jpg (239 KB, 1067x1600)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>15343908
He starts with a spin from pushing off the station wall. He can twist his body to alter his facing and direction of spin, but has no way to stop spinning and come to a complete rest. That would reduce his total angular momentum, which is not possible without some kind of outside reaction. It's all the same sort of thing that ordinary gymnasts do midair. Curl up into a ball to spin much faster. Stretch out to spin slower. gyrate about the waist or at the shoulders to change facing, etc.

Likewise, an astronaut has no way to start spinning from a standstill and end up spinning while his body is otherwise at rest, as that would entail increasing his total angular momentum, again, impossible without some sort of outside reaction.

Watch your own video at 5:45.

How long out of their ~2-3 weeks in space, wherein they might have reasonably been expected to actually do serious space shit, do you think these shuttle astronauts spent getting their wiggling game down so that they could spend a second or two hustling, and come to a perfect stop upon reaching their desired facing? Or isn't it more likely that this is simply a natural consequence of basic physics?

>Also in its application on earth, swimmer and diver can change their orientation in water by either flip their hand and twist their waist to the sides, or swing their legs upfront. Remember that water is one of the best place to emulate zero gravity environment.
Water is about as dense as a person. Any maneuvering you do underwater will overwhelmingly be due to pushing off the water, rather than any momentum effects. Water dampens (ahem) movement extremely well. Momentum you have will be very quickly transferred to the water, then to the walls of the pool, and into the earth. Water is useful for training astronauts because it gives the same lack of up/down reference, and because since they'll be floating, they'll have to get used to not being able to use the ground for support or leverage while working
>>
>>15339092
Your forgetting that in space you have to cancel your momentum to make a 90 degree turn.
>>15339166
UC is through one setting where they make some sense. Technology is advanced enough for them to exist, AMBAC included, and Minovsky particles exist.
>>
>>15338151
Why is there no gunpla of this? Imagine how dope a 3 in 1 HG ball pack would be. You could have a squad. Fuck beargguys, Ballguys are where it's at
>>
File: 2.jpg (185 KB, 1200x900)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>15343766
>>15343821
STANDBY
>>
File: 1.jpg (200 KB, 900x1200)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>15344488
>>
>>15344488
That was, awfully like something that come out from Titanfall
>>
>>15343849
>That one Ball who spins the Zaku before shooting it just to be a dick
the cheeky cunt
>>
>>15344495

BROTHER
>>
>>15341685
What the fuck is that Ball made off?
>>
>>15345252
Plot armor.
>>
File: BALLGUY!.png (339 KB, 743x883)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>15343849
>The Ball has a 180mm cannon which is more or less the same calibre as the Zaku magella top gun and Ground GM/Gundam's large cannon.
Hell, on MSGO, the Ball is one of my best units kill-wise...

>>15344092
>Fuck beargguys, Ballguys are where it's at
BALLGUY, FUCK YEAH!!!
>>
>>15340321

They call the Gwigsie a Mobile Suit and not a Pod like the Ball is.
>>
>>15343653
Or just a crazy motherfucker out for revenge. Good ol' Killdozer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlZh9-NQEyI
>>
File: Black Heart.jpg (183 KB, 1200x720)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>15338985

Like the Black Heart Mk 2 from Battle Garegga?
>>
>>15344059

They also make the Mobile Armor a possibility.
>>
>>15338189
>>15338200
What's this from?
>>
>>15349428

Mobile Suit Gundam MSV-R: Johnny Ridden no Kikan

Has a few familiar faces and some new ones as well.
>>
>>15338117

>What was even the point of this?

To show later generations what not to base their primary military unit on.
>>
>>15349438

That smirk looks familiar.
>>
>>15343811

That's probably another issue of the Ball.

It only has so much utility when it comes to mounting weapons.
>>
File: 323.jpg (149 KB, 815x1200)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>15345677
>Day 572
>They still think I'm a Gundam
>>
>>15353388
It isn't a primary machine; it's usually used to back up GMs.
>>
File: 1474592693892.jpg (2.63 MB, 3257x2176)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>>15338117
The regular Ball packs a 180mm cannon. It may be passed off as a background or filler unit in the show, but that gun actually has some very high threat potential and can easily wreck mobile suits.
>>
>>15338960

or you can use them to herd enemies into a kill zone
>>
File: ball.jpg (59 KB, 550x470)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>15355142

This. Mines are almost never intended to kill the enemy. They're almost always intended to control the enemy's movement. To make them go around an area of your choosing, or to make them carefully push through painfully slowly, and vulnerable to any attack, lest they dodge into an uncleared area and explode to mines.

It's a bit like a cheap way to put a very inconvenient mountain range wherever you want one.
>>
>>15338189

The tank had the additional benefit that you could lose a platoon of them and if they took out one Zaku they already payed for themselves, which was likewise the amount of tanks it usually took to destroy one per Zaku, and the Anti-Zaku Tank Destroyer killed MS at an even more skewered rate. Their main problem was they couldn't go into space and were too expensive to ship off to other planets.
>>
>>15355142

But nothing is stopping them from blowing through said mine field.

I'm pretty sure nothing with a Mega Particle Cannon would have a difficult time doing so.
>>
>>15357101
What if they can't detect the mines? They could just be small magnetic black ones floating about with a single AP round.
>>
>>15357148

Given they launch Gattles and Mobile Suits ahead of their ships, their probably going to figure it out pretty quickly and act from there.
>>
File: 1344841479038.png (1.58 MB, 2716x1304)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>
>>15343820
The gun on a ball is much bigger than a zaku's machinegun, dumbass.
>>
File: 1346034435826.jpg (313 KB, 1000x1000)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>15343653
To be fair the bulldozer in this case is highly mobile, and has a gun equivalent to the main weapon of the proper combat machines.
Isn't the biggest weakness of the ball compared to a mobile suit really its lack of propellant and having a less effective form of AMBAC?
>>
File: 1347491541132.jpg (76 KB, 400x320)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
File: LDDScreenShot104.png (98 KB, 1077x691)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>15357244
>Isn't the biggest weakness of the ball compared to a mobile suit really its lack of propellant and having a less effective form of AMBAC?
Pretty much, it's AMBAC is practically nonexistent which makes it little more than a standard space craft, and it's heavy weapons make it far less maneuverable than a standard Federation Space Fighter...
If you started adding AMBAC to Balls, you'd get an effective fighting machine, but then no one would bother with the giant HUMANOID robots.
>>
>>15357259
booru'd
>>
>>15357220

>No cattle
>>
>>15357225
Yeah, but it never fucking hits anything. 30 120mm rounds in the time it takes to shoot 1-2 180mm round sounds like a pretty damn good trade to me.

Your argument is like
>mosin nagant is as good or better than an AK because it's shots are much more powerful.

While that's true, ain't nobody gonna pick the mosin out of the two.
>>
>>15358660
They will if they need its range more than the AK's fire rate.
>>
>>15358638

The Gattle isn't classed as a mobile weapon of any kind so there's no reason it would be included in that picture.
>>
File: Cattle.png (130 KB, 308x400)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>15359895
He's talking about the Cattle, fag.
>>
>>15359908

Cattle in Gundam?
>>
>>15338117
field work
>>
>>15338117
construction.
>>
>>15363861
this
>>
>>15359908
Why is there no HG of this?
>>
>>15338117
>What was even the point of this?
nothing
>>
>>15344495
>>15344488
>ToneBall
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KYS
>>
>>15345239
Cool
>>
>>15367629
>not acknowledging that Tone is the most beautiful of the mp designs

>I will also accept Ion and Ronin as Top Tier
>>
File: 1365575702840.png (28 KB, 359x237)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>15344488
>>15344495
this is genuinely slick as hell

>bandai + titanfall limited teamup when
>>
>>15338151
neat




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.