[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Operation British.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Was it really that bad?
>>
>>16076165

Fortunately the continent was empty that day because everyone was on vacation.
>>
>>16076169
Feddie babies aren't people anyway.
>>
>>16076165
Wouldn't an object as big as a colony hitting the earth be a mass extinction event? I'm not a science guy so excuse me if I'm horribly wrong on this.
>>
>>16076181

No, because it has neither the speed nor the density and mass of an impactor. The impactor that hit Chixulub and is thought to have caused the KT extinction event was about 10 - 15 km in size, which isn't actually that much smaller than a colony, but travelled far faster (probably by orders of magnitude) as well as being pure rock all the way through rather than hollow.
>>
Bump
>>
>>16076181

Everyone else on Earth was also on vacation.

Also the colony inhabitants were on vacation as well when Zeon took it.

It was a big vacation season.
>>
>>16076319

The theme park in Von Braun City was at %7000000 capacity that week, purely by coincidence.
>>
>>16076169
>>16076319
Man, I wish I lived in UC
You never have to do anything, you are always out on vacation
>>
>>16076165
If this was how much Sydney modernized after centuries of standing around, it deserved to be destroyed.
>>
>>16076469

Better than Hong Kong fared at least.
>>
>>16076169
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1242234329483901.png (2.77 MB, 1920x1080)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>16076165
larger view
>>
>>16076165
>Gassing 40 million people then using their home/tomb as a weapon of mass destruction

Thats not just bad it's a fucking war crime
>>
>>16076165
Yes it was, you Zeek faggot. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>16076165
I CLAPPED.
I CLAPPED BECAUSE I REMEMBERED.
>>
>>16076521
The director of the Unicorn OVA said that while in the novels, 40,000 people died in the Dakar attack, in the OVA Dakar attack the buildings that got incinerated by Shamblo's big beam attack were mostly empty because it was the weekend.
>>
>>16076804
What about all the babies?
>>
File: Gravity_well_episode_4.png (876 KB, 1280x800)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
>>16076806
Well the attack on Torrington totally wasn't merciless slaughter of innocent civilians by Zeon because they were soldiers and soldier's families.
>>
>>16076804
Wait is that true?
>>
>>16076804
I guess the director trying to make loni as not that bad of a person.

It's such a load of bullshit though. She killed thousands of people.
>>
>>16076815
Top waifu material desu~
>>
>>16076521
>>16076804
>>16076810

The actual quote (https://pastebin.com/eT7jMp7N)

> While 40,000 people died at Dakar in the novels, in the OVA most of the damage done was to buildings because it was a holiday. People living at Torrington were affiliated with the army (soldiers and their family) so there was no declaration of war after that either. Frontal had no intention of starting a war, the attacks were mostly to let the Zeon remnants let off some steam.

Memes aside, it seems more like the intention was to (try to) explain why the Federation didn't declare war after Dakar and the justification is that it was military and military families there and that was used as an excuse to avoid declaring war since neither side wanted open warfare.
>>
>>16076818
> -Fukui wanted the time travel sequence to be just a vision, but Furuhashi felt that since the psychoframe can move entire stars it wouldn't be strange at all if they literally travelled through time. In the end they just settled on them flashing through the memories of the universe itself.
> -The spirits of spacenoids are forming a sort of other dimension around the Earth, and that's why Dagza and Gilbore who died could come back to help out.
> -Furuhashi thought they'd foreshadowed all this enough, but because apparently many people thought it was pretty sudden, he thinks this requires some reflecting on, but has no regrets.

Jesus christ what were they on?
>>
>>16076165
Quite the opposite, it turned out to be a smashing hit in Sidney.
>>
>>16076821
>>16076818
Poor Fukui, containing the Furuhashi toxins to the best of his abilities.
>>
>>16076670
That's actually my wallpaper
>>
>>16076821
> can move entire stars.

The fuck? At that point, the most it's done is move a goddamn ship and a big ass asteroid.
>>
>>16076818
>the attacks were mostly to let the Zeon remnants let off some steam.

Zeon just wanted to kill a few thousands of soldiers and soldiers' families after being in hiding for over a decade because the Federation kicked their asses so hard. You can't be mad at them.
>>
>>16076836
Fuck Fukui for writing Unicorn in the first place. The babes were hot but everything else was just shit.
>>
>>16076849
Unicorn never should have existed, that much is true.
>>
>>16076849
>>16076857

The same interview confirmed that Unicorn was 100% going to exist and be an animation before he was hired. And that Fukui had less control over it than people think. The probability is that it's like the Star Wars writing groups for the EU and they're giving a list of plot beats decided by committee to hit but they can fill in the blanks to some degree.
>>
>>16076857
Who in their right mind ever thought that a Char look-alike named "Full Frontal" was a good idea?
>>
>>16076818
Unicorn is so fucking retarded, even for a Gundam show.
>>
>>16076165
kind of, I mean think of all those Spacenoids that had to be scarified
>>
>>16076994
They apparently wanted something akin to 'blank slate' and their english is so bad they named him Full Frontal instead of Tabula Rasa, which probably is what they really wanted.
>>
>>16076181
A meteor didn't cause extinction, the climate change that destroyed the ecosystem did. Crops didn't grow, plant eaters couldn't eat the crops and meat eaters couldn't eat them.
This is a future in which they have the technology to control climates in colonies. I'm sure they could build large enough green houses on Earth, and maybe clear up debris in the sky blocking solar radiation.
>>
>>16077005
Tabula Rasa would have been a much cooler name.
>>
>>16077015
Didn't the Ultima guy make a space game called that?
>>
>>16077028
Lord British, yes.
>>
>>16077005
>Full Frontal
I think Full Frontal referred to attack style, as in "Full Frontal Assault" but it just didn't translate well.
I kinda like the idea of a Venom Char but Sunrise fucked it up so bad that it puts a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>16076849
Yeah, fuck that gorgeous animation and amazing fight scenes.
>>
>>16076181
Most of the O'Neill colonies is empty space
>>
File: colony drop classic.webm (2.96 MB, 640x480)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>16076165
>not the original
>>
>>16077106
>gorgeous animation and amazing fight scenes
>writing
>>
bump
>>
>>16076165
>Was it really that bad?

Gundam is full of contradictions. Colony drops are one of those. The first series and the films consider colony drops as giant bombs. Nothing more nothing less. It's like exploding one really big atomic bomb. Yes it creates damage but it's mostly local. If you pay attention to 0083 on the other hand it's the reverse, the colony drop on Australia created a freaking creater 500 FIVE HUNDRED KILOMETERS ACROSS. That kind of impact is not local. A rock that makes that kind of damage has an influece over all the world. So yeah colony drops are a big fucking deal. And they can create a nuclear winter with all the consequences that go with it.
>>
File: 1505510755338.gif (1.83 MB, 400x210)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>Let's save the world and the environment by blowing it the fuck up
>>
>>16076804
>>16076521
>>16076169
>>16076818
>>16076821

This is why you should NEVER and I repeat NEVER take serious the bull shit that anime directors and staff say when put on the spot during interviews.
It's so unprofessional how they just throw out ideas when they're put on the spot, it's like they don't even know what's going on in the story.
It's why we end up with inconsistencies like G-Reco taking place after Turn A and the whole shitfest that was IBO's post airing interviews.
>>
>>16077174
>the whole shitfest that was IBO's post airing interviews
I must have missed that one, link?
>>
>>16077182
Don't have any links but basically Okada, Nagai, and some other staff members had no idea what the fuck they wanted to do during season 2.
There were disagreements during production and that culminated with what we got, but it doesn't end there.
After IBO ended we started getting stupid interviews where Nagai or Okada talked about this stuff and we learned about all the production issues.
Basically Nagai wanted an ending where everyone dies and Okada kept Gali in the show because of a crush on his VA, really petty stuff like that.
>>
>>16077174
There was no inconsistency. Tomino wanted it to be set after Turn A, everyone else just assumed it would be before because they're hopped up on that "all timelines go to Turn A" bullshit. If you look at it thematic you can see very quickly why he set it after Turn A. Turn A is about history repeating itself and the never ending human struggle. G-Reco is about overcoming history that drags people down. Everyone was looking for a plot-induced answer as to why Luin and Bellri had to fight but it's immediately obvious when you realize they're thematically opposed. Luin's obsessed with the past, especially that of the Kuntala, and lets it color his view of the world and even his expectations of the future (calling Bellri a future dictator). Bellri is focused on seeing the world as it is, shaping the future, and (for most of the show) helping his sister uncover secrets, see the world, and change things. It's fitting that Bellri doesn't even once acknowledge Luin's nonsense, because Bellri's a being that's constantly moving forward unlike Luin who's stuck in place.
>>
>>16077005
>>16077080
To be fair, "Full Frontal" sounds like exactly the sort of name Tomino would choose.
>>
>>16077325
I feel like he usually bastardizes a real name and then chooses a random word like:
Curtains Johners
>>
>>16077332
Shot Weapon
>>
>>16076165
>Wiped out Australia

The Zekes did the planet a favour.
>>
>>16077334
I'll glass ya cunt.
>>
>>16077334
I bet the cassowaries somehow survived.
>>
File: OperationBritish.jpg (41 KB, 482x300)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>16077334
It was time to finish the job.
>>
>>16077334
>wiped out Sydney while keeping the rest of the country intact
Fixed.
>>
>when you bantz so hard someone had to drop a colony on you
>>
>>16077158
> granting freedom to spacenoids by killing them
>>
>>16077174
Even ignoring the whole interview aspect, death of the author is a common concept for a reason. It's usually better to let the work stand on its own rather than nag the creator for details on every unanswered question
>>
>>16076670
2124 Australia
>>
>>16076818

Oh snap I was *joking* when I made the vacation comment, I didn't even know that was a thing!
>>
>>16076165
>Was it really that bad?
The Origin? Yeah.
>>
>>16077382

Sometimes creator info helps, other times.. not so much!
>>
>>16077430
>The Origin? Yeah.

I get a feeling Gundam would be way better if we changed the villains. Zeon is so quaint, lets take the Aussies as the vile villains of the show. That at least would justify constantly dropping colonies over their wretched island.
>>
>>16077439
What about Dublin? What did they do wrong?
>>
>>16077439
I wouldn't mind going back to oldschool UC so often if every other Gundam series didn't have copy pasted Zeon factions and Char villains.
>>
>>16077464
Too much alcohol.
>>
>>16077325
South Burning
>>
bump
>>
>>16076804
I thought a baby was vaporized along with it's mother onscreen during the Shamblo attack. I haven't watched Unicorn in 3 years and I still remember that. Man who allowed this man to direct shit.
>>
>>16078180

It was. The article isn't saying there were no people there, just that there wasn't nearly as many as usual and that those that were there were military or military families i.e. Dakar was a valid military target due to the demographics. Or at least, that's the excuse for not declaring war due to civilian slaughter.
>>
>>16077360
cassowaries actually controlled the whole UC time line from the shadows
>>
>>16076815
But who's worse though, Loni or Marida?
>>
>>16078201

Loni. I'm not even sure how that's a question. She deliberately and knowingly targeted and slaughtered civilians in pursuit of revenge. Marida fought in a colony that ended up destroyed due to the battle if I recall, but wasn't actively trying to destroy it.
>>
>>16078212
Hey now that's a really biased argument. Marida has actively killed plenty too, even discounting that aforementioned colony raid. I'm not sure how many she killed as the Banshee's pilot though. There's a good reason why they call her a murderwhore.
>>
>>16078246

I never said Marida wasn't; deliberate targeting of others is basically a soldier's job. The point was that Loni deliberately targeted civilians purely for revenge and that the worst we see Marida do is engage in a battle that destroys a colony but it's not a deliberate action on her part and was caused by more than her actions.
>>
>>16078201
Isn't Loni a straight-out Allahu Ackbar terrorist in the original work in addition to being a zeek-supporter?

Fucking whitewashing of cute girls man.

Unicorn is a mess of bullshit either way and all character from it suck.
Marida being an oh so tragic puru ex-child sexslave who's body is destroyed from the hundred of back alley abortions she was forced to have is just trying too hard.
>>
>>16078272
>Marida being an oh so tragic puru ex-child sexslave who's body is destroyed from the hundred of back alley abortions she was forced to have is just trying too hard.

But this is somewhat close to reality though. Look at those isis girls who were forced to become sex toys for men in between fighting a war. And it's made doubly worse when we consider that Marida had no-one to look out for her. At least some of those isis girls had families who are worried about them and want them back. Marida had nobody waiting for her, and Zinnerman showing up was just by pure chance. I think she's a very deserving winner of the Gundam misery lottery.
>>
>>16077382
Except death of the author is retarded because people are mentally ill and come up with all sorts of nonsense, more than any author could.
>>
>>16078326

Excluding death of the author is retarded too, because there's no reason to believe that just because an author intends one thing that he actually executes it. If you exclude death of the author when considering SEED/Destiny for instance, then you can only conclude that Kira and Lacus are pure and faultless heroes who can do no wrong.
>>
>>16077182
He's making shit up
>>
>>16078272
>Isn't Loni a straight-out Allahu Ackbar terrorist in the original work in addition to being a zeek-supporter?

Sort of. Her father is a hardcore islamist who believes in driving the federation out so they can set up a islamic theocracy in the middle east and africa or something. He funds everything and he personally pilots and commands the Shamblo with his sons and Loni. And actually Loni comes over to Banagher's side (ideologically) after seeing her father slaughter civilians and attempts to stop him only to get shot dead by her father while they're in the cockpit. Her newtype spirit then guides Banagher to shoot and creates an opening for him or something in the reflector field. She's also literally his waifu IIRC, I think she had newtype visions of marrying and having babies with Banagher when she first meets him or something.

If anything she's turned into the real badguy in the OVAs and Banagher is turned into a total pussy. And given the director's remarks, the dude's a zeekfag. She's turned into basically a mindless killing machine going on about MUH FAMILY CURSE and Banagher barely even interacts with her but still can't shoot even though she's slaughtering people left and right.
>>
>>16078331
That's more the fault of Cosmic Era having a very flat moral axis, but when you step back and think about it a bit, Kira is still symbolic of an ideal ubermensch within a setting plagued by hyper-racism, in the sense that while he is a living example of everything extremist coordinators believe in he rejects the notion of genetic supremacy, which is further extended towards a rejection of Durandal's gattaca-endgame and the notion of genes dictating your future.

It's largely undermined by his messianic presentation, but again that's Cosmic Era dispensing with moral greyness in favor of a flat "always go for this, never got for that; only villains do that" child-friendly outlook.
>>
>>16078349

None of that precludes Kira and Lacus not being nearly as morally perfect in execution as the creators obviously intended.
>>
>>16078339

I'd usually close one eye for seasonal adaptations being made as nothing more than very elaborate advertisements.

But this is Unicorn, and this degree of change (for the worse) just leaves me with more questions and no answers.
>>
>>16078339
She's actually a victim within the OVA in her own right, bearing a burden not hers to begin with and consequently being sacrificed on the altar of Zeon.

The OVA is very heavyhanded on how many of the significant players in the story are tragic prisoners of the past, unable or unwilling to let go of a decades long butthurt and thus responsible for perpetuating it for years to come. This extends to Loni, whose entire ordeal is portrayed as a tragedy even as she warcrimes her way through Dakar; she didn't have to participate in this, she didn't have to die for it, it wasn't her war to begin with, and yet she did it anyway, for no sensible reason, like so many who still believe in the cause.
>>
>>16078246
>they call her a murderwhore.
Hot.
>>
>>16076840
A punch blew that colony
>>
Bottomline is that the OVA screwed shit up. Unicorn remake when?
>>
>>16078445
Never. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>16078447
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-23/gundam-unicorn-to-reveal-new-project-next-spring/.121772

Hold me anon, I'm scared.
>>
>>16078360
From what I've learned about the novels they're still pretty mediocre and were written by someone who's never once understood Tomino's writing, but the ovas did a terrible job adapting them
>>
File: affranche everlyjpg.jpg (558 KB, 1280x813)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>16078466
Horror. Horror.
>>
>>16078339
>Her father is a hardcore islamist who believes in driving the federation out so they can set up a islamic theocracy in the middle east and africa or something.
Couldn't they just do that in space? Or is it one of those FEDERATION = OPPRESSORS things?
>>
>>16078477
Jerusalem isn't in space, anon.
>>
>>16078588
Not yet it isn't.
>>
>>16078588
GUNDAM MUST RE-TAKE JERUSALEM!

DEUS VULT SPACENOIDS!
>>
>>16078634
> Zeon was sometimes translated as Zion before Gundam was officially licensed in English
WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST.
>>
File: montyp_best02.jpg (86 KB, 695x538)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>16078588
I SHALL NOT CEASE FROM MENTAL FIGHT
NOR SHALL MY SWORD SLEEP IN MY HAND
TILL WE HAVE BUILT JERUSALEM
ON ZEON'S GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND
>>
>>16078721
>ON MUNZO'S
Self-fix
>>
File: 89725687831.jpg (99 KB, 640x480)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>16076181
>>16076198
>>16077014
Gundam X was pretty fucking bleak, atmospheric dust/nuclear winter took something like 15 years to begin clearing up until the survivors could finally see daylight. Some parts of the world which were spared had a fairly good eco-system as farming could continue, but it's very debatable how long it could be sustained for since continents like North America basically ended up like Mad Max.
>>
bump
>>
>>16078469
written by someone who's never once understood Tomino's writing
Thank god, his writing is awful. His original settings notes for MSG had 40 colonies dropped on Earth and he couldn't write villains for shit so he just used "literally hitler"

http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16197#p363562
>>
>>16078972

Gundam X also had dozens of colonies hit Earth, and it still wasn't an extinction event. Just a really bad couple of decades. Which is awful on it's own obviously, but relative to an extinction it's good.
>>
>>16080885
Go suck a dick, Fukui.
>>
>>16078339

Has anyone here actaully read the damn thing?

> islamic theocracy in the middle east and africa or something

Her father is a muslim. But there was no actual goal of establishing a theocracy. He just wanted to drive the Feds out of his homeland because he hates the western influence brought on by the Fed and because his wife was killed by a Feddie soldier during the civli unrest that happened when the colonization plans were made and people were forced to migrate to space. He got rich in the energy business and decided on using that money to fund his grudge against the Fed. He has the same motivation as the Blue Team in ZZ

>I think she had newtype visions of marrying and having babies with Banagher when she first meets him or something.

There was an obvious Lalah type connection. She just made a joke to Banagher about how having babies is the best way to fight the Fed.
>>
>>16080918
Gladly, after you admit your shit taste.
Tomino is a horrible writer and for every example of good writing from him I can give 10 bad ones.
>>
>>16076165
I wanted to see the colonists convulsing and bleeding from their eyes. Instead we get some twitching pigeons and sleepy colonists.
>>
>>16081805
I enjoy Chinese cartoons.
Get to sucking, soyboy.
>>
>>16082026
Sorry, you misspelled "shit taste."
>>
>>16076804
>Interact with autistic Zeekaboo for a total of a minute on screen
>She kills tens of thousands of civillians and Torrington Base personnel
>”It’s wrong to stop her by any means necesscary, also there weren’t any people in those buildings.”
>>
File: 12314921301832131323123.png (3 MB, 1920x1080)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>16077132
>>
>>16077132
and
>>
>>16078588
What if we move Jerusalem to space.
>>
File: 123456785232435532421.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>16077132
>>
>>16076181
Yes i was running over the numbers with some science friends of mine and i miscalculated the size far smaller than it actually was. i said 1 km across by 8 long and a fairly low 2.2 million kg, (in reality its like 8 by 43km).
It came out to 2.5E21, or about 2.5Zj (Zetta Joules)
60,000 Megatons of TNT
or about 60 Gigatons,
and once again that was on the incorrect scale for both mass and size being far smaller than they actually were. Even with my wrong math Sydney still gets hit with a "smaller" 20 Gigatons of energy
For equivalency imagine the Tsar Bomba nuke with its 25 megatons, Sydney gets hit(once again with my low-ball math) with 800 Tsar Bomba's of energy. Even with my relatively "small" colony pressure shock from it simply moving through the atmosphere would create a fireball that would level Sydney long before the physical colony hit.
So basically ignore >>16076198
even with a "small" colony and "small" mass you are looking at mine-shafts and deep sea trench bunkers if you want to survive, nuclear winter will last idk like maybe 10 years?
Also Zeon was right.
>>
>>16082856

An O'Neill colony is 6km by 32km. I'm interested in what density and speed of impact you assumed to work out that something that is about the same size as the Chixulub impactor but lighter and less substantial by nessecity as well as travelling at less speed could work out to have a greater energy release and at least as much environmental and geological impact as the Chixulub meteor.
>>
>>16082971
Average density was carbon steel, impact speed was about 10 km/s which is pretty fair for a de-orbited colony coming from a Lagrange point on a direct course with little to no atmospheric braking outside of impact. The colony dimensions i mentioned were my initial estimate and the wiki's larher measurement.

For comparison you are not exactly right with the Chicxulub analogy, It released far more energy than the colony drop somewhere around 1.3x1024 J to 5.8x1025 J, it was an extinction level event that likely had knock on effects tectonic wise, likewise estimated size ranges 10.6 km to 80.9 km, so hypothetically it could very well have been within the size of colony, or likewise colonies could very well be within the size of it. Ill give you it had more mass, but i never claimed it was worse than Chicxulub. From (https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1403/1403.6391.pdf) Just that it would suck for a decade or so before things got anywhere near back to normal.

I think this was the reason they changed it to splitting in three to lesson the impact in the Origin, if it had happened like in the original in one whole piece it would have fucked the Earth for at least ten years. Jaburo would have been fine but living on the surface would suck, not to mention the drops done by operation stardust Neo Zeon and Char the Earth should already be nearly uninhabitable for the billions who still live there even without Axis.
>>
>>16083217

I was specifically replying to someone asking if a colony drop would lead to a mass extinction by explaining that a colony is likely to produce a smaller effect for several reasons though. I never said what a colony drop would do, only what it wouldn't. So telling that poster to ignore me makes it come off like you are saying it'd cause a mass extinction.
>>
>>16083217
>>16082856
Thank you for this research anon, I was curious about this.
>>
File: 1243396717851.jpg (215 KB, 500x500)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>16082856
>Also Zeon was right.
Last warning motherfucker.
>>
So why did Gato make the colony hit the American Midwest instead of Jaburo in Stardust Memory?
>>
>>16083762
Destroyed one of earth's major food production regions to cause an economic crisis and depression, instead of blowing up some Federation fat cats and then having Axis return to fight an exponentially more powerful Federation military.
>>
>>16083762
something about attempting to fuck over the north american grain growing land so it would cause food shortages and possibly starvation in the hopes of fostering resentment and hostility against the federation
>>
>>16083808
>>16083810
I must not have been paying attention or it was never mentioned. Now I get why Kou held that piece of grain in his hand, here I thought he was just happy to be back on earth or something.
>>
>>16078356
Pretty much.
>Secretly run a spy organization for two years while pretending to be 'staying out of the way' by hiding at an orphanage
>Act surprised when the leader of one of the nations you're spying on, and stealing tech from, tries to assassinate you
>>
>>16083762
Because Jaburo was still intact in Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>16076165
>Was it really that bad?
No, it was worse.
>>
>>16083808
>>16083810
>>16083863

There was also the secondary goal of proving it could be done again on shoe string logistics for future generations to fight the federation.
>>
>>16076165
>>16076670

Just looking at that is fucking terrifying.
>>
File: 124256220319380831903.png (3.06 MB, 1920x1080)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>16084790

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.