[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 71 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: More New DLC.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
New DLC edition

Previously: >>16118164

Basics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJLe2cZ0uUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqFWVcEiQMM

Tier list/Rankings:
http://exvsrank.ninja-x.jp/list.html

Ver. 1.08 changes: http://www.ggez.space/patch-1-08/

Channel on the /m/ Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/nuK7PeE
>>
>>16159228
/m/ discord booted some people or all invites are invalid. Anybody knows what is going on there?
>>
>>16159228
ded game, ded general.
>>
>>16159228
Trailee when?
>>
>>16159406
When the DLC is working and ready for the game.
>>
>>16159228
So when does it get a PC release? I'm not falling for the "new console every year tax" meme.
>>
>>16159784
You are funny, anon.
>>
>>16159784
Play MSGO instead, freebooter.
>>
>>16159805
I'd buy it, since it's online. I just don't want to waste money on a nearly useless console.
>>
LOCAL MULTIPLAY WHEN? AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>16159844
This. Scamco's frame rate excuse is bullshit because it wouldn't affect single player modes. If the PS3 could do it then there's no excuse.
>>
>>16159844
No LAN party will ever allowed, only PS+ user who bring more dosh to sony are permitted to play.
>>
>>16159949
>>16159872
This game is a fucking scam, I bought it day 1 cause most of these versus games allow for local except this one. The only reason I play these games is because I have friends who enjoy it casually so we have lots of fun but now I'm stuck playing shitty online.
FUCK
>>
>>16159959
They were pretty upfront about it having no local multiplayer because they wanted 60 fps across all game modes. Only blame yourself for not knowing what you were buying.
>>
>>16159810
Sorry that you dont like videogames.
>>
To the people who've played previous games, what's the God/Burning like?
>>
>>16160131
Cool runnin like football player, punches and stun fires
>>
File: file.png (171 KB, 600x337)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
https://gematsu.com/2018/01/gundam-versus-dlc-mobile-suits-efreet-gundam-pixie-launch-early-february-japan
here are your new DLCs
>>
>>16162356
Well pixie would be fun to play but I'm still waiting for the EX-S... I'm I the only one ?
>>
>>16162435
they'll add it as a boss for ultimate mode
>>
>>16162356
>pixie
>efreet
I believe this is what they call "PTSD".
>>
So, I've just started playing this and the only thing I've found that I actually do well with is the Guntank. Is there any other suits that play like it, or am I doomed to use what's probably a beginner suit?
>>
>>16162556
Guntank is great
don't disrespect guntank
show them
>>
>>16162567
Well, I was forced to basically take back all the shit I used to talk about it, so will do.
>>
>>16162356
>Efreet Schneid
Nice, one of my favorite suits.
>>
>>16162356
This game is pretty much dead anyway, they need more than periodic DLC to stop the leak.
>>
>>16162716
>implying it had chance to be "alive" regardless of game quality
lol
Fighting games are niche, team based fighting games are more niche, gundam team based fighting games - dead on arrival.
Considering you can actually find at least one lobby at any time of a day, that's already good result of having western release.
>>
>>16162729
mech games in general. what's even left? MWO, maybe MSGO if you want to play on asian servers.

everything else is dead. i pretty much only bought this because it's a mech game people are actually still playing.
>>
>>16162435
I'd like Ex-S to return, but S-Gundam as a 400 would also be nice
>>
>>16163056
online games have too much competition nowadays, everyone wants that piece of a pie.
Hopefully devs will start to realize that they shooting themselves in a foot if they keep doing that.
I just get online games if I know for certain my particular group of friends will be getting it too, cause no point playing with randoms most of the time anyway
>>
>constantly finding games
>people call it dead
If you think this is dead then you fags clearly didn't play vanilla or FB, nice meme though.
>>
>>16163894
Most people saying it's dead think anything lower than normalfag tier FPS or Street Fighter player counts equals dead, they don't know the suffering of online anime fighter populations
>>
>>16163894
Sometimes I don't find games at all. Only during the weekend do I consistently find games,.
>>
>>16164084
Where do you live.
I'm on the East coast of the US and I have never been unable to find a game.
>>
>>16164074
I have more trouble finding players in Street Fighter than I do Gundam.
>>
>>16164104
East coast as well. Really depends on what time it is. 3-4pm feels pretty dead.
>>
>>16163894
maybe if youre an americlap
>>
>>16164115
just make a US account
>>
>>16164120
lag in this game is horrendous
>>
>>16164143
sounds like a personal problem, it's been fine for me.
>>
When I search for casual matches, should my preference be Worldwide or People in My Region. I'm in NA.
>>
>>16164173
depends what you mean by "NA". if US, by region. otherwise, worldwide. the game is separated by country, not continent
>>
>>16162618
But. that's not the Efreet Schneid. the Efreet Schneid is the one with the knives and the Dom bazooka.
>>
>>16164917
My mistake.
>>
>>16164917
The Schneid's name comes from it's original Zeon pilot, Doug Schneid. They're the same exact suit just with different weapons fitting their pilot's combat style.
>>
>>16164143
Im UK.
The netcode in this game is really really good but its also pretty taxing, good connections are really fucking good and playing with east coast players is perfectly fine, gets a bit of delay with west coast players but in some cases its fine but its just delay, bad connections like wifi are fucking awful tho.

If you are on a solid wired connection you should be perfectly fine playing with US east coast players.

I play in US lobbies and WW lobbies just fine. Surprisingly have better connection with US lobby players more than WW lobbies because of these middle eastern fucks who refuse to play on wired connections.
>>
File: 20180102_150725_5.webm (2.61 MB, 600x338)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
GUNPLAAAAAA
>>
>>16165184
Serious talk, green should be the bare minimum.
>>
File: 1515611921725.png (1.67 MB, 1490x1250)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
When are we getting Tallgeese -HOWARD CUSTOM-
>>
>>16166327
Yea, I only get yellow bar with west coast players, east coast is usually blue or green.
>>
File: wat.webm (2.92 MB, 720x404)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>tfw you make a ton of mistakes but the enemy team wins the match for you somehow

I didn't feel good about this win, but it was hilarious.
>>
>>16166953
>barbatos

Everytime
>>
Waiting on my victory dlc. I wanna shot my arms legs both and go hexa
>>
>>16159228
How dead is this game? Thinking of grabbing it on sale.
>>
You guys gonna be playing Dissidia this weekend?
>>
>>16162356
Not gonna lie this is getting kinda lame. Fill in the fucking stuff we already have instead of adding this crap.
>>
File: GUNPLA1620main.jpg (33 KB, 200x300)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>16163161
Mah negro
>>
>>16159228
bah I got the ex vs full boost. I love it... but man do I wish i had someone local to play with. the game comes with all characters unlocked which i guess to some might be a good thing but as a solo player it just gives me nothing to build on. great game and I love the fact the music is on point. I just wish i could enjoy it more.
>>
>>16167643
>it just gives me nothing to build on
Do the local and online (which can also be done solo) mission mode that allows you to upgrade suits' parameters (while used in that mode) and unlock alternate stages for arcade mode.
>>
>>16167643
You can also do Trial missions, although the first EXVS does it better with crazy scenarios, better upgrades and Cutscenes because it came after Next Plus. FB's trial is more of waves with certain scenarios from the show, but the Upgrade Parameters should help give you something to do. Try out DLCs as well because it also comes with it's own set of Trials. Give Boss rush a go, that's a pretty fun mode to test some destructive shit even with low cost suits. Scoring high points in Arcade routes could allow you to take on EX stages for harder difficulty and Extra Stage for point accumulation.
>>
how the FUCK do you hit anything with tallgeese's rolling shot

when am i even supposed to use this
>>
>>16169991
Use it to punish your opponent when they're about to run out of boost or as a means to evade.
>>
In a little over 24 hours from this post I'll be hosting another shuffle lobby.

Saturday 8-9pm est is when the lobby will go up and stay up for 3-4 hours probably.
Shitters are welcome to join, veterans please don't tryhard too much.
>>
>>16165363
>>16166953
Post some more cool webms.
>>
It's truly impressive how this game has even shittier servers compared to the Battle Operations NEXT servers.
>>
>>16170216
There are no servers you mong, its peer to peer like other fighting games, get a wired connection and play with others who have wired connections and kick wifi players.
>>
>>16170216
stop using wifi and playing against people with red bars

i almost didn't buy the game because of people like you because i thought the game's netcode was a shitshow. turns out it's fine if you use wired and don't live in a third world country
>>
>>16169991
You can cancel your main into it to conserve main ammo and get a knockdown. You can also use it as a last ditch effort to evade/counterattack while you’re in overheat.
>>
Can anyone who play Missing Link explain to me how stupid is he to drink Zeon kool-aid and still believing on it 17 years later?
>>
Haven't played for about a month, who are the new lagger/s

>>16170838
only know the translated story through SD gundam genesis. He just loves to fight/kill, and he fought with the efreet schneid to defend the HLVs
>>
>>16171052

He was also the Schneid's pilot during Neo Zeon's raid on Dakar in Unicorn.
>>
>>16170838
IIRC Slave Wraith was a penal black ops unit that was marked for execution after the war's end so that the Feds could wash their hands off em. The only available choices were to stay and get killed, go under the radar like Travis did or ironically join the Zekes for amnesty.
>>
How do I learn other suits? The only suit I do well with is my main Dom. I've been trying to play Providence and getting wrecked. Every time I'm about to use funnels I get shot down.
>>
>>16171460
1. Don't get hit
2. Don't get hit
3. Hit your opponent until he die
>>
Any lobbies tonight for a newbie ?
Last game I played like this was virtual on on DC.
Read over the OP and all the starter recommendation units I don't really care for.
Is gm sniper 2 any good to buy or do I have to be much more competent in my fundamentals to use a 200 cost?
>>
>>16172278
You'll have more fun learning the game if you chose a suit you will enjoy, but keep in mind some suits have more unique playstyles compared to others that might not carry over when you try to play other suits.
I love the GM sniper 2 but i really really don't recommend it to a new player. It has some of the worst mobility in the game but can be incredibly strong is used right.

As for newbie lobbies, there will be a shuffle lobby in a few hours but it might not be the best environment for a new player.
>>
>>16172301
Damn, I'm not caring much for any of the 400 or 500 cost ms and hot scramble has been nerfed.
Why would the shuffle lobby be a bad place? I'm guessing I'll just be dead weight paired with gregors.
>>
File: 03003595880.jpg (76 KB, 640x950)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Shuffle lobby in ~2 hours
I'll post again when it's up

>>16172315
I mean I'm the guy that's gonna host the lobby and I'm fine with newer players joining. I guess it really depends how new you are. If you at least pay attention and know how to move at least a bit feel free to hop in and see how it goes.
>>
>>16172448
Cool, im not the type to care about losing while im a newb.
Should I unlock the "top tier" strikers first?
>>
>>16172521
Unlock a gerobi striker (Hot scramble, turn x, khsatriya?). They're good and easy to use.
>>
>>16172278
Also. G-Arcane Full dress is a 300 cost sniper suit if that's your kind of thing.
>>
>>16172521
Personally i'm the type of autist that only picks strikers from the same series as the suit I'm playing.

Or in the case of F91 and Gottratlan, my mains from full boost, I still pick their old assists as strikers when I play them.
>>
File: zetawaifu.jpg (248 KB, 700x1050)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>16172448
Please set it to worldwide, btw what sort of upload speed do you need for hosting?
>>16172535
Gerobi strikers are listed as "Blast Attack" right?
Am I correct in assuming Gerobi = Good all around striker unless you have a specialty ms thats lacking in Fighting or Shooting?>>16172540
Tried her out a bit, seems good too. I just really like the gm sniper 2 since I played rise of the ashes and mained the shit out of gmsniper2 in capsule fighters.
>>16172548
I prefer doing that as well, they just look cooler when they match. Although I'm really fond of my sniper 2 with 4x genoace strikes. They kind of match right?
>>
>>16172556
It's all p2p so no one person really "hosts" anything other than making a lobby.

I tend to use the GM head ground gundam striker that fires 2 missiles. Ez8 striker is also strong as fuck and they are close enough in series to calm my autism.
Genoaces are the best thing to come out of AGE so I give you a pass.
>>
File: 1425056106445.jpg (34 KB, 704x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Extreme
>/m/echa
>Shuffle
>Worldwide

Room is up NOW, I'm gonna go make some coffee while i wait for people to join.
>>
>>16172779
The fuck keeps happening to the room?
>>
>>16172583
Sounds like you got good taste!
Good to know about the p2p, makes me wonder why ppl don't host that often.
>>16172779
Be there in 30.
>>
So as someone coming from EXVSFB, how is Gundam Versus? I have to admit, I initially wrote it off before it came out, as it looked a lot slower and a lot less chaotic with less of a selection of MSs, but is that actually the case? Truthfully, I'm still pretty bummed that there's no Gundam X representation, and that G Gundam got relegated to two DLC suits.

I really do miss playing EXVS though.
>>
>>16172779
>>16172869
Sorry guys, closing the gundam room down.
It was really populated there for a bit but it seemed like groups of people all crashed at the same time and never rejoined.

Honestly gonna stop hosting at this time regularly. I was gone for a couple weeks and now the lobby doesn't seem to fill up anymore, I also realize there are multiple betas and shit going on for other games.

However I don't want to stop hosting shuffle rooms. If anyone has any ideas for better days or times hit me up, otherwise i may just pick something and give a heads up a few days in advance. I encourage others to do so also, I have always enjoyed the shuffle format more than teams.
>>
>>16172892
Damn I know I'm late and all.
Maybe rehost later or I can give it a try.
What about spamming other discords with a heads up on shuffle room to help populate it?
>>
how win with barabtos
>>
>>16173155
first and foremost realize that Barbatos' giant mace is a lie. you're a shooting unit, first and foremost.

support your partner with your main and sub weapons. use your dash and jumping attack for acrobatics.

you can try for big damage with melee during blaze burst, or on enemies who are ignoring you or ignoring your presence.
>>
>>16172880
>but is that actually the case

Truthfully, yes. Everyone who had access to MBON pretty much went back to it.
>>
>>16172278
I unironically recommend you join the subreddit discord for this game because people in there regularly try to host newbie/casual rooms.
>>
>>16173513
That's a bummer. MBON is exclusively arcade too, isn't it? One day, maybe.

So will Gundam Versus leave me feeling sad, rather than scratching the itch?

Does it at least have the music from the series' featured as BGM like the prior games?
>>
>>16173870
Yes to your spoiler, but the selection of music is a bit disappointing. I fucking hate merry-go-round.
>>
>>16173870
Yes, but sadly it's a bad/boring selection. There's next to no Vocal tracks or openings and most of them are slow which makes it feel sluggish. You can't custom your BGM, but the PS4 has a music app that plays in the background.
>>
>>16173873
This. they could've put Broken Mirror, Into the Sky, B-Bird or Everlasting. But they chose the most generic and stale one
>>
>>16173870
>So will Gundam Versus leave me feeling sad, rather than scratching the itch?

It left me indifferent, because I honestly just forgot about it and went back to MBON. If it's really the only game you have access to, you could still play it; it's not total shit. But it is exactly as you described.
>>
>>16173870
Honestly, I got bored in about 3 days. Unless you're willing to buy into the DLC scam, you'll be left with many generic suits that you won't want to use and the mechanics are pretty disappointing because it made the older suits suffer.
>>
Show me where you guys play mbon.
>>
X1 shitters plz go
>>
>>16173420
fug, why is every suit i like shit at melee?

i just wanted to be a cool front guy
>>
>>16174645
Barbatos has high melee damage but it takes a long time and is very easy to interrupt, which WILL happen unless your opponent leaves their partner completely isolated.
It's a shooting suit with good mobility and deceptively high-performance (albeit low-ammo) ranged tools.

If you want to be a front, play a 500.
300 and 200 can not front against competent players because they simply lack the boost and general performance to "hold the line" and "make plays" like a front should be doing.
>>
>>16174664
i mean i'm still alright with barbatos being what it is, i just wanted something that would enable my friend to hang back with dynames/duel while i got in everyone's face

none of the 500s really interest me outside of WZ, and it just seems like a bit of a pain to learn. neo bird mode feels wonky as fuck. maybe one day
>>
>>16174822
Using melee as a lower cost suit is pretty much exclusively only used to hit people who drop their guard and ain't looking at you or as self defence, they don't have the tools or boost and health to be on the front line dodging/tanking shots from both players and being able to get close, land a melee string and get out safely.
If you wanna play a melee suit the way you want by being aggressive in any means you should play a 400 or 500 cost suit.
You should try watching higher level play of characters and might give you an idea of what cool shit a suit can actually do and look up its moveset if something it does catches your interest.
Pretty much every suit I liked and mained/played in FB was removed but I've managed to at least find a couple suits here that are fun to play.
>>
>>16159228
Is this game still alive? I just got a ps4 and I kinda want to play this.
>>
>>16174921
It's still alive. Never have any trouble finding a match. Was like at least 3 full rooms of US players when I was on last night.
>>
>>16175056
Nice, probably going to pick it up. How's EU like?
>>
>>16175060
I wouldn't know. You can only see rooms that are either open to everyone, or open to people of the same region as you. In my case, since Canada is considered a separate region from the US, I just made a US account to play on. As long as you have PS+ on one account, you can play online with all of them, so not a huge problem.
>>
>>16175069
Do you need a u.s address to make a psn account? Asking from Canada as well.
>>
>>16175089
Just need to punch in a random US postal code and you're good.
>>
>>16175060
EU players are forced to play on worldwide lobbies because each country is a different region and good luck finding people hosting lobbies exclusively for your country. theres usually some worldwide lobbies up, always one during the day and a bunch at night.
I recommend making a US account though for access to US lobbies but only if you live in western europe with a wired connection to play with east coast US.
We have an EU discord server for this game if you're interested then ask in the /m/ discord and I'll DM you the link, more active than the gundam versus channel in /m/ discord.

>>16175089
theres literally youtube guides on how to do these things.
>>
https://gematsu.com/2018/01/new-gundam-game-another-version-existing-gundam-game-announced-january-16

Lmao
>>
>>16177224
Its very likely just Gundam Breaker 3 on switch and Gundam Breaker 4 being announced.
>>
God and Master next week.
Pixie and Farsia on the 30th.
Efreet and Build Strike on the 6th.
>>
>>16178105
you got it half right
Breaker 4 (which is NEW GUNDAM BREAKER)
and SD Gundam GGG switch port
>>
Any way to get hot scramble gundam nowadays?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (87 KB, 1344x1344)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>16179146
Are those dates for NA too or no? Also is the Farsia any good in MBON? I've had a jonesing for a magical girl robutt since Nobel in FB
>>
>>16179829
The dates have been fine and on time for the past bunch of DLC so yea expect them to come on time, bamco NA already said on their twitter that both G gundams are releasing same time as they do in japan and its likely they'll release the IBO navis with them for the west too since they haven't already.
>>
>>16179829
Farsia is mid-B in MBON. Which is pretty good considering that the top of 2k is high B.

http://exvsrank.ninja-x.jp/exvsmo_20.html

However, part of the reason it is high tier is its freefall cancels. That's not going to help in GVS. We'll see how it places in this game.
>>
>>16179146
>Build strike

I would buy it if Rinko came as operator
>>
Boy they really are shitting out crap DLC. No AGE 3 or AGE FX but they give us Farsia? Thanks alot Bamco. Pretty clear they just want this game to be all the reject Gundams so no one dares to want to play it over MBON.
>>
>>16167374
I played it, it was just a butchered version of the original. For some reason SE is trying to make this game for e sports, even got Daigo for the launch day livestream. There is a heavy disconnect between the company and the fans. I just want to play a fun game with FF characters. Not this 3v3 crap with only one HP attack.
>>
>>16180781
It's way better than the original actually. Tons of fun. But lets not debate it here.
>>
>>16180781
I think it would be too much if every character had multiple hp attacks during the match. In a 1 on 1 obviously you need ways to mix it up so multiple hp attacks are needed. If you look at NT in a more team-oriented manner then your team gets 3 hp attacks, and the teams that are most successful have members setting up hp attack opportunities for their teammates.

Like >>16180828 said it has more depth than you're giving it credit for but I can see where your coming from. It's a different thing than the psp games.
>>
File: Fred0079.jpg (120 KB, 800x1086)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>16170838
It wasn't so much that he drank the Zeon kool-aid as it is the Federation treated him like ABSOLUTE SHIT and his commanding officer tried to have him and the rest of the Slave Wraith killed to cover his tracks (he was using them to kill fellow Federation officers behind Revil's back using Zeon weapons, supposedly because they politically opposed Revil.) He joined the Zeon remnants because they were the only way for him to stay safe, not to mention he hates the Federation for their treatment of him during the OYW.

He doesn't much care for Zeon itself, but he does seem to like the remnant band he hangs out with in the postwar eras.

IIRC, he and his crew actually battle a more zealous and dangerous remnant band after the Torrington battle (which he survives.)

I never said Missing Link had a good story...
>>
>>16180781
They're not after esports money, they're after Gunslinger Stratos like money. GanSuto has presumably made Squenix far more than some PSP games ever did. People get Daigo to promote all kinds of arcade related things (GanSuto was among them), it's not like Fighting EX Layered is going to be an esports game. The reality is that 1v1 games are not popular these days, even in arcades.

GVS is more of a blatant esports attempt anyways, considering the game has no fucking story whatsoever nor single player worth mentioning.
>>
Is Gundam vs Force for Vita fun or NOT
>>
>>16181013
More fun than this at least. But the lack of burst gauge and losing one button is sucky. All this has going for it is online PVP
>>
Holy shit this game is a trainwreck. How much money is it to buy all the DLC now?
>>
I think well over $60 by now. Add in the extra cost for the G-Sound version and PSN Plus and yeah, this game is just scamco shit.
>>
>>16180518
More likely Sei, since he's not the one piloting it.
>>
>G Gundam and Master gundam look fun as fuck and I'm the type of player who goes for unsafe shit because I like doing flashy melee combos more than "play laser tag until somebody fucks up a landing: the game" (Though obviously I don't do this in lobbies or ranked with players who actually know what they're doing)
>Know that it doesn't matter either way because know way in hell will anybody let you finish those long ass awesome combos
Fuck, hopefully 1v1 won't be completely dead when they come out.
>>
Force is a good game
>>
>>16183528
It's as good as it could have been on the Vita, really.

>>16181981
>I'm the type of player who goes for unsafe shit because I like doing flashy melee combos more than "play laser tag until somebody fucks up a landing: the game"
So what you're saying is that you're bad?
>>
>>16183721
Post psn
>>
Just got this game. I have a Madcatz Alpha (only 6 buttons), is it possible to play with that or just stick with learning the pad? I play other fighters with my stick and want with GVS as well.
>>
Trying this control scheme out and it seems to work better than default for charging and boost dive. Any thoughts for a newbie?
>>
File: xjF57wy.jpg (231 KB, 700x462)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>16183995
Should be fine really, just the comm button will be kind of weird unless you can get used to the boost dive button combo so you can reassign it (it's actually boost+striker and the button is a macro)
>>
File: cs.jpg (497 KB, 1080x1920)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>16184217
reposting to fix my idiocy.
>>
>>16184253
Doesn't really help when we don't know what layout your stick has.
For instance I have my buttons wired in a non-standard layout and also use a custom control scheme.
>>
File: 10488779_4.jpg (102 KB, 1500x1500)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>16184526
I'm just using the Dualshock 4.
Would pic related be a fun experiment?
>>
>>16162446
MSGO?
>iktf
>>
>>16184545
The fuck is that?
>>
>>16184545
Don't these cost almost as much as buying another DS4? I remember laughing at the fucking morons that bought them
>>
File: 1471377339490.gif (904 KB, 240x240)
904 KB
904 KB GIF
>>16184545
paddles at the back of the controller, you can remap them to whatever input.
>>16186199
Nah its like 25 bucks, you might've been imagining the price so you could get a chuckle.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.