[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 62903715_p0.png (216 KB, 450x390)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
Do they deserve what they got?
>>
>>16594741
Fuck Nagai and Okada
>>
Why haven't they released a rat fig of their kid? They're kind of cute in a non gay way.
>>
>>16594741
They didn't deserve it because they were just a bunch of kids who had to grow up in horrible circumstances.

Make sure to vote for Kudelia's reforms in the next referendum. No more Human Debris. No more economic slavery of Martians. No more Mikas.
>>
File: DeHJmL8U8AI6BHJ.jpg (226 KB, 900x1200)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>16594767
>Why haven't they released a rat fig of their kid?
They have but for some reason, it didn't appear on the event. Spoilers maybe?
>>
is there mouse-verse version of the dead guy meme?
>>
>>16594846
Story hasn't gotten there yet
>>
>>16594929
Story? This is an ongoing thing?
Is Carta a fox instead of a cat?
>>
>>16594741
I pitied them. There was really no other way it could have ended for them.
>>
>>16594741
They deserved far worse and got off to easy, fuck the franchise hurters.
>>
IBO would have been a better show if it was cute little murder rats doing cute little murder rat things.
>>
I quit watching after the first season. The first three episodes were amazing and the rest of the show was garbage.
>>
>>16596935
Ep 3 was awful and proved how rotten the scum was, go back to Anime Suki.
>>
>>16596943
Nice argument, I bet you liked the second half of delta too.
>>
>>16596968
Yes actually, your point?
>>
They deserved better than the stupid fucking dainsleif treatment.
Still deserved to be obliterated but in a proper fashion.
>>
>>16596943
>Episode 3 proves what scum they are.

The episode where the guys who beat them everyday before lying to them and getting them to be there meat shield while they ran like cowards in the battle came back and tried to take over again only for tekkadan to kill the guy responsible before letting the other go (whith all benefits, pension, etc intact)? Or the part where Gjallarhorn sent Crank to try to cover up their illegal, bribe fueled attack and after he loses a duel to the death which he admits changes nothing if they win because gjallarhorn won't honor any promises he literally begs for death and mika gives it to him?
>>
>>16597058
>The episode where the guys who beat them everyday before lying to them and getting them to be there meat shield while they ran like cowards in the battle came back and tried to take over again only for tekkadan to kill the guy responsible before letting the other go (whith all benefits, pension, etc intact)?
Yes, they murdered two innocent people and cemented their evil.
>Or the part where Gjallarhorn sent Crank to try to cover up their illegal, bribe fueled attack and after he loses a duel to the death which he admits changes nothing if they win because gjallarhorn won't honor any promises he literally begs for death and mika gives it to him?
Now you are making shit up, quit defending the vermin of Mars that deserved extermination for nearly leading humanity into an age of darkness.
>>
>>16597075
>Innocents
The same guys who used the kids as slave soldiers after giving them backalley surgeries to install the AV system?
>Now you are making shit up, quit defending the vermin of Mars that deserved extermination for nearly leading humanity into an age of darkness.
Did we watch the same episode? Crank said Gjallahorn wouldn't honor the deal since he apparently seen this shit happened before.

I can't believe I'm arguing with a Nagai shill.
>>
>>16597075
You had me until the SEED shit.
>>
>>16597083
>The same guys who used the kids as slave soldiers after giving them backalley surgeries to install the AV system?
Yes, legally and from a military perspective they acted smart, Orga was a cunt that deserved his head forced into a vat of acid.
>Crank said Gjallahorn wouldn't honor the deal since he apparently seen this shit happened before.
It's almost like he knew dealing with demons in human flesh was a bad idea.
>I can't believe I'm arguing with a Nagai shill.
What does Go Nagai have to do with anything? Are you Getter rager?
>>
>It's been over 2 years and people still reply to the obvious ibo baitposter no matter how lazy and obvious he is about it.
>>
>>16597108
>the truth is somehow bait even though it never was
>>
>>16597092

He means Tatsuyuki Nagai, the show's director.
>>
>>16597122
Literally who?
>checks this guy out at AniDB because MAL is still weird as shit
>mostly minor work
>was also the director of the first Twin Angel entry
This guy should stick to fantasy. Maybe. Only other non-gundam things I've seen from him are Okami-san and Kokoro Connect, the latter having some drama bullshit that resulted in Aquarion having to be rebooted because voice actor drama going REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Are his other major works any decent?
>>
>>16597139
He's best known for his work on the Railgun anime and is hated/memed for it over in Japan due to how crap of a job he did on it. They joke about "nagai space".
>>
>>16597159
>>16597139
What made BanRise think he was a good choice for one of their Flagship Franchises? Looking at his work it seems perplexing.
>>
>>16597166
His name is pretty well known and he has connections.
>>
>>16597171
>Uses his connections to work on a big name Gundam series
>Grows to dislike working on it
>Tries to burn it to the ground
>Rest of staff salvages it
>Gets little flak for it, Okada gets a lot of it
This pisses me off more than it should.
>>
>>16597177
>IBO was an autobiographical anime all along
>>
>>16597177
Before IBO I only knew Okada from EVOL and M3, now the only other anime I've seen from her is Dragon Pilot which is easily the worst anime of the year and the worst thing Bones ever released (and after ConRevo that is saying a lot). Maybe she works well with Shoji Kawamori?
>>
>>16597184
I don't like Okada's style but it's more about the flak being thrown her way when it wasn"t ALL her fault. The Gally issue was annoying, the writing was terrible.
Honestly the whole affair was a letdown, at least we got some sick OPs from it.
>>
File: 1522868951240.jpg (58 KB, 630x604)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>16597184
>I've seen from her is Dragon Pilot which is easily the worst anime of the year and the worst thing Bones ever released
This is how i know you are shitposting
>>
>>16597769
He is correct, Dragon Pilot is boring and looks cheaply made, Bones has yet to make something on that level
>>
>>16594741
yes and yes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.