[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 82 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

http://www.frontlinejp.net/2018/07/11/gundam-as-an-e-sport-interview-with-gundam-breaker-and-gundam-anime-series-producers-1-2/
>>
>Ogawa says that the biggest response, however, was overseas; While many fans in Japan like the “Universal Century” Gundam series, its long history made it hard for it to spread overseas, but Build Fighters can be enjoyed without the viewer knowing about the history of Gundam, and by having Gunpla, and not Gundams as the focus, Gunpla sold better overseas as well. He mentions how many people brought their own model kits when they held a Build Fighters event in America, and that he was happy with how Build Fighters became a gateway to Gundam and Gunpla for people overseas. Usui adds that many fans overseas say that Build Fighters is their favourite series, and says that he thinks that without the Build series not many people would have made customisations like combining GMs with Zakus, and that it making this more common is amazing. Ogawa says that this is because doing that in other series would require them adding reasoning behind it, which would have been criticized by fans, and that having it as a hobby like in the Build series allows them to bypass this, which is a huge merit.
>>
I'm not sure how accurate his data is. Unicorn stuff still sells the best at my store.
>>
>>16677587
The guy makes Age sound like a misunderstood masterpiece so...
>>
File: 1408799941498.png (83 KB, 522x626)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>Rommel for example is particularly popular, and the series PR manager, who is a woman, has been saying that they should release a 1/1 scale Rommel plush toy.
>>
>rommel

With all the “muh overseas markets” talk you’d think they’d be more conscious about basing characers off of actual nazis.
>>
>>16677568
Fuck bros does this means we'll start getting shafted when it comes to UC?
>>
>>16677646
I'd buy if it was cheap enough.
>>
>>16677670
If anything it means every setting other than UC will get shafted.
UC is a guaranteed moneymaker, but isn't a good gateway because of it's long history.
AUs are good gateways because they require no previous experience with the franchise.
Therefore they will continue to make new AUs while ditching previous ones, and milk UC until the end of time.
>>
>>16677670
It means UC kits will be premium bandai only since only nips like them :^)
>>
>>16677646
>>16677678
Wouldn´t that be just a fancy hug pillow? He seems about that size and width in the show at least.
>>
>>16677717
Furry nazi hug pillows

This is the state of /m/
>>
>so, westenn gaijin want advance of zeta and late uc gunpla line, yes?
>TOO BAD
>P-BANDAI ONLY
>HERE GUNDAMON CONSTRUCTORS AND FURRY PILLOWS FOR YOUR MARKET
>FUCK YOU
>>
>>16677758
That’s what Amerifats like though so it’s what they get
>>
>>16677646
1/1 scale Magee's ass when?
And give us a release date for the Love Phantom already damn it.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (55 KB, 848x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>16677758
>AND FURRY PILLOWS FOR YOUR MARKET

So it took like 20 years until some actual company decided to tap the furry millions?
>>
>>16677805
Magee´s ass should hit the market first. I mean, there are probably dozends of companies in Japan that make ass sex toys like that after all.
>>
>>16677654
Shut up faggot Rommel was a true /m/an
>>
>How kits selling unexpectedly, like the Gyan with Build Fighters, is brought up by Usui, and Ogawa says that because this was a first time for them as well, none of profits from the Gyan sales made it back to the studio. This was changed so that some money from kit sales came back to the studio in Build Fighters Try. With most of the staff being Gunpla fans, though, the biggest reward for them was having Gunpla they made up being turned into actual kits and bought by children.

>When you accidentally make something stupidly popular
>>
>>16678016
>Hey guys, let's promote something that doesn't benefit us directly
>WTF IT'S MAKING MONEY
>>
>>16678036
The classic Disney trap.

Took them decades and one of their valuable and productive employees actually walking among the rabble of the plebs to realize that little girls like princess characters.
>>
>Bamco wants to eventually make a gunpla mmorpg but dont have the ability yet.
>Talks about how perfect AGE's marketing and set up was and how things like the AG line were what sparked their interest in the idea. Seems to have rose colored glasses on about the whole AGE debacle.
>Wants to eventually make this into some sort of e-sport like in the series.
>Talks about how interested America is in gunpla and build fighters compared to UC series and want to somehow capitalize on it.

No. Good god no. I don't trust bamco at all to handle this. The breaker games were good because they contracted most of the work out and when they actually made on in house it was a garbage game in general, much less compared to its predecessors. Gundam VS was similarly disappointing when they didn't contract out the work. The AGE arcade game that scanned a little chip or cards with the gunpla or figures was okay but to get the chips and cards you had to buy these super disappointing quality merch that was marked up a few bucks compared to their quality because of the chips so there wasn't much intetest in the game (especially after the subpar anime killed any interest).

This is going to be a over-marketed disaster when they eventually start working towards it.
>>
>>16677713
NOOOOOO
>>
File: beargguymothafocka.png (158 KB, 498x368)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>16678090
is it unbearable for you?
>>
>>16678088
Bandai once again will get too greedy and the yakuza fuckbois will ruin yet another franchise
>>
>>16677654

Rommel was a career soldier who happened to have the misfortune of his career falling line with the rise of the Nazi party.
>>
>>16677654
Rommel always had the reputation of "good guy who happened to be on the bad guys' side" though, so wouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
File: wownerd.jpg (41 KB, 469x313)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>part of the fun is using your imagination to wonder what the characters look like in real life.
Uhhh
>>
>>16678391
>All the characters shown so far are basically costume changes, with the most extreme being animal ears or having bigger breasts.
>>
File: stoat.webm (2.96 MB, 720x480)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>16678404
>>
>>16678424
Rommel is an actual cartoon animal. Lives in a house with a human who is a scrub at Gundam.
>>
>>16678448

>Where's my pipe
>ROMFIELD!
>>
>>16678463
Perfect.
>>
>>16678404
You know for a fact that there's no way Magee's ass is that big in real life.
>>
>>16678816
Ass Gunpla injections
>>
UC btfo
Sad day
>>
>>16677654
Rommel is literally the guy Germany pushed as the "see we weren't THAT bad" after the war
>>
>>16677805
German court banned the "coming soon" marketing and you need to specific exact date when product comes out now.
>>
>>16677568
>Nips actually believe people overseas watch GBF

HA! Normies nowadays only know about Gundam from Sgt.Frog. Most of them don't even bother getting into Gundam because it isn't about alien nerds liking otaku shit. I hope this strategy fails and this franchise finally withers up and dies.
>>
>>16677446
fuck you BanRise, you never learn didn't you? Making it an E-Sports is just begging for it to be infested by the goddamn flips and you know how much they ruin things right? I don't want that everytime I play there is alwaysbe that one toxic Mass-Diver retard than only uses Pooptray/Strike Freedumb.
>>
>>16677654
>Rommel
>actual Nazi
wew lad you're fucking retarded
>>
>>16677670
The UC is oversaturated anyways.
They should've given it a break after unicorn, but we've had 4 UC projects released since
>>
>>16679020
BF is oversaturated. We've had 5 cash grabs since Gunpla Builders. At least UC has the excuse of being the backbone of Gundam.
>>
>>16678964
>Pooptray/Strike Freedumb
I am not invested enough in this meme stereotype shit about flips or whatever but I can only assume you are a fucking idiot and part of the problem if you are gonna type shit like that with no shame.
>>
>>16678964
What? I'm not familiar in this meme about flips. Educate me.
>>
>>16679181
majority of flip builders only build RedbFrame and Freedom/Strike Freedom and that flip players are so toxic and doesn't git gud, look at league and dota 2

>>16679092
Astray and Freedom is shit, just accept it.
>>
>>16679196
Also, putting tanks in a mall.
>>
>it’s another “illiterate mongoloids discuss a news article they never read” thread

>they dare to whine about flips

KEK
>>
>>16677446
I'm surprised people didn't hate this show more like with IBO and G-Reco. I like it but admittedly I have a shit taste.
>>
>>16679240
Please understand that Try set the bar very low for a lot of people.
>>
>>16679231
I can see brown skin and cancerous pride from your post, Pedro.
>>
>>16679245
Which was set lower by Island Wars
>>
File: CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU.png (377 KB, 540x609)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>16679245

Please understand that SEKAI IS SPECIAL
>>
>>16679240

I suspect after the last series a lot of people just aren't even watching it. So it's going by unnoticed by most shit posters.
>>
>>16679245
I can't put my finger on why, but I was like, offended by Try. Usually even when I dislike a show I can see the merits of it, or at least just kind of shrug it off, but Try actually upset me.

I feel like Divers is a bad show too, but it doesn't offend me, and I find myself enjoying parts of it here and there.
>>
>>16679385

Try is bad in a way that just offends the senses. Like the characters are awful and the heroes come across like assholes whom it's hard to root for. Nobody wants to see a magic retard kid who doesn't even know what a gundam is steamroll over everyone with a model he didn't even build.

Divers is dumb, but it's fun dumb. It's actual gundam fans being gundam fans and having fun with gundam and other gundam fans. Some of the drama is a bit much but it's also the kind of drama that made BF work originally. Also it has Ayame. Which sounds like a waifufag thing to say and it's also part of my point. Ayame is a lot like Aila. Maybe not quite as extreme but they have similarities at their core. They're someone who is lonely. Someone who wants friends but doesn't necessarily know how to make them. And how does she get them? What ends up saving her? Gundam.

Both BF and Diver's get one very important detail right. That it's not about the MC's being awesome. It's about the characters coming together to celebrate the hobby the show's pandering too. It's about fans reaching out and connecting to each other through a shared interest. And that's endearing. Everything else is dressing but this is what Try lacked and what BF had in spades and what Diver's is nailing.
>>
GUNDAM AS AN E-SPORT AT THE 2020 OLYMPICS

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
>>
>>16679530
>It's about the characters coming together to celebrate the hobby the show's pandering too. It's about fans reaching out and connecting to each other through a shared interest.
Shh. /m/ doesn't want that. They just want more renatos being chuuni retards doing super serious war rps.
>>
>>16679240
>I'm surprised people didn't hate this show more like with IBO

only people who hate IBO are /m/anchildren
>>
>>16679530
>It's about the characters coming together to celebrate the hobby the show's pandering too
I want to cum together with ayame
>>
>>16679594
and SEA monkeys
>>
>>16679530
>Both BF and Diver's get one very important detail right. That it's not about the MC's being awesome. It's about the characters coming together to celebrate the hobby the show's pandering too. It's about fans reaching out and connecting to each other through a shared interest

Read the interview loser, it's about 1) selling model kits 2) cute characters to appeal to anime otaku and women 3) pretending it's not 1 and 2
>>
>>16679615
Why would the interviewers opinion matter you turbo tard
>>
>>16679617
>why would the producer of the series opinion matter

kill yourself dumbfuck
>>
>>16679620
>The interviewer is the producer
Retard
>>
>>16679620
>>16679643
get a room
>>
>>16679620

The producer's opinion DOESN'T matter for shit. This is always a weird point of debate but it's not the producer who decides what people latch onto. Even writers don't dictate what the readers/viewers become endeared too. Oh sure they can shoot for a certain outcome and hope for a certain direction but at the end of the day it's the audience that forms the connection.
>>
>>16679245
>>16679312
This. It´s better than Try and Island Wars in everything Try and Island Wars tried to be.
>>
>>16679714
The G-Portent looks like of nice
>>
>>16679196
Yeah, majority of flips only know Seed/Destiny or 00
>>
>>16679880
And tanks in a mall
>>
>>16677654
>rommel
>nazi
Please stop posting.
>>
>>16677646
This will never end.
>>
>>16677636

> all he says is that he thought AGE had some really good ideas about integrating game technology in to Gundam and they influenced Build Fighters afterwards
> somehow this is synonymous with "misunderstood masterpiece"
>>
>>16677708

SEED got a sequel TV show and OVA when it was popular, 00 got a movie sequel when it was popular, Build Fighters got two sequel TV shows when it was popular. If an AU takes off they'll just milk that as one more leg of their strategy because there's nothing saying they can't have new AUs while continuing to milk UC and some other popular AU.

>>16679530

Riku is the only character of note in the Divers faction though, and the only one who ever gets to do anything on his own while all the best players constantly gush about what an awesome upcoming player he is. Everyone else is just there to support him. It's not nearly as bad about it as Try, but it's also not that good about it and there's multiple episodes pushing Riku constantly. When they were assaulting the bad guy's base a few episodes ago the world's best player was issuing orders and Riku just ignored them and went "let me join in you in direct attack; because I love Gunpla", like that makes him stand out from literally every other character in the show bar the bad guy and everyone just accepts it.
>>
>>16679034
>At least UC has the excuse of being the backbone of Gundam
This the reason why it shouldn't be oversaturated.
If the UC is expanded too far and fast without editors keeping writers and directors in check then the quality of works varies widely and the Canon themes and aesthetic of the franchise change.
Build fighters is an AU that exists outside that so whatever it does doesn't matter.
But what happens in UC sets a standard for other Gundams series.
>>
>>16677646
Rommel is just a pervert who figured out how to get lolis to grope him all day
>>
>>16679594
And Asia and the Toonami audience
>>
>>16679385
Because Try is written as a sports anime but with little character motivation and a super unlikeable main team.

Diver is mostly just shameless advertising with dumb shit happening every week.
>>
>>16678928
>Sgt.Frog.
dude
>>
>>16680099
>all this build babby delusion
Neck yourself you're killing Gundam and Gunpla
>>
>>16679530
>Both BF and Diver's get one very important detail right. That it's not about the MC's being awesome.
Divers is only about Riku being awesome
>>
>>16680161
>shameless advertising
So does this mean we're finally going to get kits of the Mandala, Mermaid, and Tequila Gundam?
>>
>>16680078
>Riku is the only character of note in the Divers faction though, and the only one who ever gets to do anything on his own while all the best players constantly gush about what an awesome upcoming player he is.

...we just had a whole episode where everybody pooled their skills to overcome a real hard challenge, Anon. From the builder to the support and even the girl who´s just in it to keep a tab on her future harem stabbed a mother with a space shuttle.
>>
>>16677654
Most people don't give a fuck. As long as the littleshit isn't clammoring to gas the non white Ferrets no one cares.
>>
>>16677654
Rommel´s a safe Nazi to like as he was a bit of a media darling. That his victories ultimately just ennabled the NSDAP to gas more jews and that he was right-wing enough to be considered absolutely safe to the regime that did go out on its way to eliminate or at least marginalize people for wrongthinking has no bearings on his public image.
>>
NGB is a poor start if they want Gundam to be e-spurts.
>>
>>16678928
>SGT. Frog
>Normies
Son, take a rope and neck yourself.
>>
File: 1531407812165.jpg (163 KB, 560x840)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Gundam!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKs6cs1IyRo
>>
>>16680686

> Riku is the only player in the Diver's force who ever gets to do anything on his own
> but anon we just had an episode where everyone worked as a team to do something
> working as a team is doing something on your own

There was an episode where they worked as a team just after they formed a force too; doesn't mean that the rest of the force were anything but puppets to prop up Riku for every episode after that for the rest of the mass divers arc. None of the rest of the force have had episodes where they get to do cool stuff without the rest of the force and Riku especially; only episodes where Riku helped them out.

>>16680920

Rommel's image has been getting some new scrutiny and opinion in the media the last decade or so too, and the plaques to him have been desecrated in his hometown in Germany so that's changing. I've no idea how accurate any of it is, but there's been people noting that he used Jews as "mine dogs" i.e. sending them out to walk over an area before his men to set off any mines among other things.
>>
>>16680975
>None of the rest of the force have had episodes where they get to do cool stuff without the rest of the force and Riku especially

Yeah, okay, we are in agreement there - that clearly has been missing up to now, even though it is a standard element of such series.
>>
>>16680490
>>16680940
You gotta be retarded to think he's not joking. That shit isn't even localized anymore.
>>
>>16680975
That's too bad really, the last episode could have been Koichi highlight by focusing on his out-of-the-box ideas and a cool custom shuttle.
But it also had to be the episode where Riku reveals his new gunpla
>>
>>16681006

It's not even just that they don't get focus episodes; Yuuki has no character outside "Riku's friend", Momos not much better at "Riku's friend, Gunpla newbie and likes soccer" and Sarah is basically just a doormat Riku keeps around for free power ups and has no detectable character at all. Ayame and Koichi at lest have backstories.
>>
>>16679245
Try had Tryon3, thats all I needed
>>
>>16681073
The bait-and-switch in those episodes made me quit the series.
>>
>>16680975
and Sei didn't ever really do anything cool up until his battle against Reiji in the Gunpla festival episode.
>>
>>16677654
Learn history. Rommel wasn't a Nazi tho. He was career military and helped in the attempt to assassinate Hitler. He was put to death for it.
>>
>>16680113
Genius you mean.
>>
File: bros 4 lyfe.png (303 KB, 588x465)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>16681070
Yukio is the Gundam fanatic of the team, who's knowledgeable about everything Gundam & Gunpla related, and is also second to Koichi on the team in terms of building and ingenuity. He's also Riku's Bro4Lyfe.
On the other hand Momo is the forceful brash tomboy who runs headfirst into combat.

They don't have that much of a personality, but it's there. It just shows up more in the non-GBD scenes and preview dialogue.

I'll give you Sarah though. She barely even had dialogue in the last ep. However, I think that's going to change as she becomes the main focus of the current plot arc.
I also think Yukio will get some more focus given his bit with the Jegan Beam Master in the new opening. I hope they expand on his friendship with Riku a bit more, as I love the way they bounce off one another in the preview dialogue.
>>
>>16681164

> Yukio is the Gundam fanatic of the team, who's knowledgeable about everything Gundam & Gunpla related

You could replace Yukio's name with Riku there and there'd be no noticable difference.
>>
File: 1524606465722.jpg (101 KB, 1000x917)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>16681181
But Yukio was confirmed to be more of a nerd than Riku so that's wrong
Riku loves gundam but he isn't as knowledgeable as Yukio
Yukio is the one constantly pointing out references, not Riku
Momo even asked Yukio specifically for trivia help because of this in a previous episode
>>
>>16681149
>Rommel wasn't a Nazi tho.

A regime that murdered people for not toeing the party line put him in charge of armies, so he must´ve at least been the next best thing.

>and helped in the attempt to assassinate Hitler

He did not. We don´t even know for sure if the resistance approached him, just that they considered him valuable enough to put him on a list of folks they should try to win over.
>>
File: Best Friends Forever.png (1.06 MB, 1280x720)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>16681164
this scene was absolute gold
>>
File: 1526411167125.webm (2.55 MB, 1920x1080)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB WEBM
>>16677646

I'd buy one
>>
>>16681237
I'd buy a 1/1 Sarah
>>
>>16681298

>1/1 Sarah is six inches tall
>>
>>16681308
>You can put have 1/1 Rommel hugging her
>>
>>16681230
>not friend with benefits.png
>>
>>16681237
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>16680125
Does anyone actually watch toonami?
>>
>>16681237

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE YOU ROMMEL!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1531437852928.png (190 KB, 1000x600)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
Momo-chang
>>
>>16681149
>>16681215
I'm pretty sure that he didn't HELP Valkyrie but he was informed about it and kept silent.
>>
>>16681651
she doesn't get nearly the amount of fanart she deserves
it's all titty ninja
>>
>>16681663

The accounts I've seen have him as telling his contacts regarding it that if they kill Goebbels, Goring and Himmler as well as Hitler he'd side with them. Which doesn't really strike me as support so much as just hedging your bets really.
>>
>>16681164
Haven’t watched this yet but why is he apologising to Yukki in the subtitles while ignoring a call with his photo on it? This is literally stuff seen in NTR
>>
>>16681680
The episode is honestly the perfect fodder for ntr/gay shota rape.
>>
>>16681680
Iirc he was secretly on his way to an abandoned warehouse to meet a stranger he met online.
>>
Considering what a meh reception Divers seem to be having I wonder if they'll try another time with a new BF universe or stick to it and make a divers s2 to generate more interest.
>>
File: 1524611618535.jpg (437 KB, 1280x720)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>16681897
Is the reception really that meh?
I was under the impression it was getting more love than try but still not better than the original.
And that's mostly because the original was just absurdly good so it's hard to top
>>
>>16681927
Critically yes, everyone can see it's better than Try but most people seem to have jumped ship from the series altogether.
>>
File: 1524615243723.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>16681937
> try was so bad it killed all future build shows
But build divers is trying damn it
>>
>>16681927
It’s getting less discussion because it’s targeted even more at kids than the nerds who would talk about it otherwise.
>>
>>16681927
I dunno, the joint raid arc is dragging too much.
>>
>>16682250
>joint raid arc
>1 episode
>dragging
what the shit are you talking about
>>
>>16681937

just like Logos
>>
>>16682866
>>>>>>>>>>>>>just like Logos
>>
>>16681927
There's a clear lack of effort in Divers in comparison to GBF and TRY despite its premise would entail. Its completely fine as a product but its clear that the spark is gone.
>>
>>16682673
I meant the one where they made an alliance against Mass-Diver.
>>
>>16682986
Kenji Nagasaki genuinely wanted to make a fun shounen anime, Watada is Bandai wageslave.
>>
File: Zgmf-x12a-aqme-x05.jpg (45 KB, 400x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Okay cunts, let's actually have a meaningful discussion. Say you were playing GPD or GBN, and you need a kit, what do you bring? Personally, I'd bring a Divine Testament Gundam with the F91 shoulder pads for extra h-haiyai, Nu-Gundam Funnels and 2 of Unicorn's rifles for akimbo rifle goodness, all painted in the close range colours.
>>
>>16683082
>starting this mary sue fanfic gundam shit again
>>
>>16683082
F91's shoulder pads contain heat radiation fins, not thrusters. You won't go extra fast, you'll just cool down extra fast.
>>
>>16677717
>>16677739
so it's essentially a dakimura?
>>
>>16683082
You do know you can actually do this in GB3, right?
>>
>>16683289
Saddly I don't have GB3.
>>
>>16677646
And make it P-Bandai because why not?
>>
>>16683348
Don't be silly

He'll be limited to Gundam Base at Odaiba only
>>
>>16683183
>I can't customize for shit
>>
>>16683082
If it works like Gundam Breaker I'll just use a funnel build and destroy my opponents in 3 seconds.
>>
>>16683082
Why not the funnels from the farsia from AGE? It's only 5 but they are probably the quickest ever on screen.
>>
File: Elmeth Bits.webm (1.91 MB, 960x720)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>>16684168

I don't recall them ever being depicted as notably fast for the franchise. Even the very first funnels in Gundam, the Elmeth's bits, were often depicted as going so fast they were just streaks of light.
>>
File: Qubeley Mk II Bits.webm (1.62 MB, 960x720)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB WEBM
The same is true of the Qubeley (and it's descendants) funnels. That's all the Farsia's bits did too. It's true of mosts bits and funnels as far as I recall.
>>
>>16685034
Episode 48's 8m01s to 8m04s seems to go quicker than that webm at 0:03 to 0:06
(FX has 14 funnels)
>>
File: Farsia's Bits.webm (2.69 MB, 1280x720)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
>>16685381

Can't say as it looks especially faster than any of the other scenes to me.
>>
File: 1392454990580980.png (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>16683082
>>
File: 139840326764355.png (2.55 MB, 1920x1080)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>16683082
counter to funnel spam with transparent colored coated blades?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (16 KB, 500x500)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>16677646
It won't be the first time I'd buy a plushie voiced by an old man.
>>
>retards discuss an article they never read: the thread

Since when did /m/ become /v/?
>>
>>16691008
>reading articles period
I don't think it has anything to do with being on any board.
>>
>>16691051
>reading and thinking period
You forget we're in the Dragon Ball Super age where absolute pigshit can be successful as long as it carries a famous franchise name and the majority of the fanbase will still defend and admire it
>>
>>16677636
AGE is good (apart from Kio arc(s)).

Fight me.
>>
>Build Fighters was initially requested to be 50 episodes long, but in the current animation industry, few companies can handle robot anime on that scale, and they also did not know how the audience would react to the show, so it was cut to 25. Build Fighters Try is the remaining 25 episodes, launched because of the reaction to Build Fighters.
So basically the filler and second rate everything was left out and had to be made into Try. Sounds about right.
>>
>>16679245
I genuinely don't understand the hate for Try. I like it better than Divers by far.
>>
File: grunts.png (2.13 MB, 1871x2494)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>>16683082
Regular-ass grunt suits, bully the Gundams. Likely a Leo or Zaku II (maybe Kai just for fun).
>>
>>16692170
So it crosses a bar so low you need a shovel to reach it. How impressive.
>>
File: 1522795353254.jpg (41 KB, 427x442)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>16692170
>Main character that doesn't really give a damn about gunpla or gundam
>Spams super moves to solve almost everything instead of fight then finisher
>plavsky hax crystal that neutralized any even ground left so that he can super spam even harder (which also brought him back from what was going to be a decisive loss)
>Teammates mostly exist to suck his dick
>3v3 lowering fight quality in the name of "teamwork" where the most teamwork I can remember involved triple teaming a poor Kyrios
>Boring ass antagonists
>>
File: why goog.jpg (36 KB, 618x311)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>16692247
>Main character that doesn't really give a damn about gunpla or gundam
and that's the biggest fuckup in a show entirely about both
>>
>>16692276
Nah, the biggest fuck up was that assimilation bullshit. It goes against the "Gunpla battle is safe and fun" thing from the original, never amounted to anything story-wise other than just being that random thing Sekai could do, and then was outed as a literal placebo and not even a real powerup so basically it had no actual advantage and is just a kid imagining so hard that he injured himself.
>>
File: 132354896053456.png (3.18 MB, 1920x1080)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>16692247
>>
>>16692301
>It goes against the "Gunpla battle is safe and fun" thing from the original
So literal mind control is safe and fun?
>>
>>16692247
>Boring ass antagonists

They fucked up so hard that you as a viewer had to assume that this guy did actually not actually break one of glass character´s gunpla and glass guy was just venting his frustration at some random ass dude.
>>
File: 1531749076735.png (1.6 MB, 1914x2084)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
sorry for keeping you waiting
>>
>>16692208
Someone should update this with grimoire and graze
>>
>>16694151
The mind control was one company being dicks and doing it in secret with outside technology not built into the base system and was reviled by everyone when they were found out.
>>
File: 1531429875889.gif (107 KB, 300x197)
107 KB
107 KB GIF
>>16694406
still hit that
>>
File: zudah naochika2.jpg (676 KB, 1137x800)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>16683082
Ace custom Zudah.
>>
>>16692276
Exactly. Which is why even if he's not as endearing as Sei, Riku is about a million times better. I mean he builds his own suits and can even ID semi obscure super modes.

>>16694171
Lets add to that pile with loosing out on seeing the neat Hydra custom from the flashback.
>>
>>16692141
I think 25 eps was perfect for GBF.
>>
>>16677446
What if they were to make an MMORPG with design customization akin to Gundam Breaker 3, but by purchasing actual kits, you would be able to obtain special or enhanced versions of parts that you normally get ingame.
Just have a unique code within each box. They could even randomize it, with a bias towards parts related to the purchased kit.
>>
>>16687182
Sí, mucho.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.