[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

>Symphogear AXZ music
MP3
https://mega.nz/#F!i14XnAZZ!q0i3rw0NcPitLp9uSKb1bA
FLAC
https://mega.nz/#F!PspXQQZA!zAhubXx_HCBuvtOZ_pn37Q

>AXZ subs
https://pastebin.com/Lf9ytRv6 (embed)

>AXZ Zesshoushinais
Ep. 1: https://mega.nz/#!nwRWSBjL!FHOQ9IoxhAY7GMcx9NEH12TIMRp6fo_kvIzn-nwxicg
Ep. 2: https://mega.nz/#!L0o2RZZA!aLmACP9g5ULN_f_bZWQL9NpHBAZ0-l6khz0DrNEenCY
Ep. 3: https://mega.nz/#!CpZByIgD!FUN-Us9FSyQ1usRZgNl2-sIWSJmtB3glxsNJ436mMmQ
Ep. 4: https://mega.nz/#!egQECC5S!McL9xDPA9fOmrk0aEw59crkqgvZUgXR34JXZiDa3ww8

>XDU APK
https://mega.nz/#F!68g0iQCL!df1MqcO83P5-jCA6arCgPQ
BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS, SET YOUR PHONE'S TIMEZONE TO TOKYO (UTC+9)

>XDU Events
https://pastebin.com/wzv8bTDa (embed)

>XDU Guide
https://symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/06/symphogear-xd-starter-guide.html

>Symphogear XDU OP
[YouTube] OPアニメーション_戦姫絶唱シンフォギアXD UNLIMITED
>Main S4 Site
http://www.symphogear-axz.com/

>AXZ HiBiKi Radio Archive
https://mega.nz/#F!KkBXSYyZ!GJCB0XB95wQA4uCi4S6hhw

>GX Pastebin and Mega folder
http://pastebin.com/EeTkSpKa (embed)
https://mega.nz/#F!19FVyBzQ!eKkp4fzmcyybty7rY5r0mA!wptxxQzI

>Artbooks
https://pastebin.com/P8fpUXqM (embed)

Previous Thread>>16968634
>>
>>16977319
Her only personality is being gay for Hibiki, which was already done to death. I wouldn't mind if they got a romantic/kiss scene in XV, but Miku shouldn't be part of the main plot.
>>
>>16977413
I wonder how they are going to top Bikkiland next year.
>>
>Bikkiland

Is that anything like Oniland?
>>
>>16977226
Season 1 was legitimately really clever, and Kaneko can write smart stories. Like, Symphogear is still a dumb show about magical girls powered by rocking out to J-pop and they end up blowing up a big chunk of the moon with the sheer audacity of Gundam references, but it's also still smart.

G is dumb as fuck though. It's the epitome of twists and cliffhangers for their own sake, to the detriment of making any goddamn sense.
>>
>>16977424
That's her only personality these days because she's been sidelined for a bunch of other lesbians that aren't developed worth a damn either. Just going to say >>16971846 has it right and be done with it.
>>
>>16977424
If characters are going to to get dumped for having one note plotlines they might as well drop Hibiki, Maria and maybe even Chris from the spotlight while they're at it, how many times do we need to hear a girl moan about not being sure about fighting or cry about how useless she thinks she is before it becomes played out?
>>
>>16977538
True, but Hibiki, Maria and Chris are main characters and have potential. They are being held back by shitty writting or producers scared of upsetting the fans.

Everyone's suggestion for Miku in XV seem like a redo of the SSJ arc in G, or a reversal SSJ arc.

And about the action part: all 6 characters have covered most fighting styles, SSJ is just beam spam. If Miku got a different gear, what could she bring that is not covered by the other 6 characters already?
>>
>>16977538
Maria and Hibiki are true enough, but DMJii fit that bill way better than Chris. That said, I would be all for them getting to develop a bit more while having Chris become the mascot character.
Hell, I'd argue it's BECAUSE they were treated as the same character and drowned in self loathing for 3.5 seasons(like their arcs or not, AXZ is the only piece of Symphogear media that even tried to meaningfully set them apart, even if it was only the second half) that we should aim to have them stand out more. Chris seems to be really popular already, they could have the fluff play a supporting role in their arcs the way Tsubasa did for Shirabe in the flatmobile episode.
Although that is only working off of the premise that having a more organic approach to development like S1 or part of G is off the table and that we must have all character development happen in completely character-dedicated episodes. The way it probably will be.
>>
>>16977580
I didn't mention Kirika or Shirabe specifically because I think their mysterious pasts still give them room for plotlines should Kaneko so choose whereas Chris has across four seasons escaped from being a villian, dealt with the dangerous relic she help unleash into the world, become the role model she apparently wanted to be and confronted an aspect of her time in Val Verde when I said spotlight I meant the angst focus episodes you're talking about and unless they bullshit Fine back in some way so that Chris can have a more personal confrontation with her to show how she's grown as a person I don't see what else they can do for a Chris focused episode without just making something new up.
>>
>>16977606
I feel like producers want to pretend Fine/Chris never happened. In G, Div 2 thought Maria was Fine's vessel, but Chris didn't show any reaction.
>>
File: Gem miku concept art 1.png (696 KB, 1417x616)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
Ultimately whether or not Miku is part of the main plot is down to Kaneko and if I'm reading his tweets right he's playing coy about what she might be doing in XV while claiming that he finds her fun to write and that he sees her importance as being comparable to the other six .
>>
File: Gem miku concept art 2.png (612 KB, 1417x616)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>
File: Gem Chris concept art 1.png (809 KB, 1417x716)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
>>
File: Gem Chris concept art 2.png (692 KB, 1417x788)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
>>
>>16977665
I see Fudo kidnapping her to be used in Divine Energy experiments
>>
>>16977680
That is certainly a probable event.
>>
File: DrZ2s1KUcAUbSOV.jpg (184 KB, 950x1310)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
>finally decide to watch and finish S1
>urge to buyfag increases
Thank god I'm so late and almost everything is out of stock. How the fuck are they so good at this?
>>
>>16977680
That doesn't really playing into "fun to write" if she's just rehashing being a damsel in distress, though.

>>16977566
But "Reversal SSJ" is a completely natural arc. Unlike most of the arcs other characters have gotten like Chris suddenly suddenly wanting to be DMJii's new mom, the inevitable drama that would happen between Hibiki and Miku if Miku started being involved more in battles is a completely organic consequence that builds naturally on all of their previous development, so of course that's the sort of thing everyone suggests; it's almost blindingly narratively elegant. You're just arguing in a circle; she doesnt have potential because you don't think she's a main character, and you don't think she's a main character because she doesn't have potential.
>>
>>16977825
>That doesn't really playing into "fun to write" if she's just rehashing being a damsel in distress, though.

what if she does get the ability to fight Noise because of it.

Or she gets the powers of the rouge Custodian who doesn't like what the others they are doing because she can harness divine energy?
>>
>>16977825
Miku's role was never being a fighter, SSJ only happened because mikufags forced Kaneko
>>
>>16977825
>it's almost blindingly narratively elegant
Miku's been "purified" since G, but we saw zero changes in her (or Hibiki), it didn't get adressed for 2 whole seasons and only got mentioned at the very last scene after credits in AXZ.
>>
>>16977829
I'm not entirely sure what your point is supposed to be. She wasn't a fighter because she represented Hibiki's normal life, but that's not really a thing any more so there's no point in persisting with that aspect. SSJ *did* happen, and now it has, there's a smart way to use that to continue their development without needing to add new characters or concepts, just naturally exploring what would *have* to happen between them if Miku started being more involved in SONG.

In fact, that would do Miku's "normal life" aspect *more* justice than the current "pretend it's important through sixty seconds of lip service per season, but never actually give it a place in the story again" trend. It would bring it full circle by acknowledging that Hibiki *has* changed and that Geah *is* her "normal" now, to the point where even the character representing her normality is now part of it.

>>16977834
Okay, but that's got nothing to do with the "reverse SSJ" drama itself. The plot device would allow her to fight again is immaterial, the point is that once she does, the drama called forth from Hibiki now being in the position of G-era Miku is a completely natural consequence of what happened between them previously. That's unlike many other characters' drama that required them to suddenly have new attachments or hangups to be introduced.
>>
Will DMJii's suicidal tendencies never be solved? They try to kill themselves, get a slap in the wrist (or they're just ignored), then do it again.
>>
>>16977828
I could see that working as the first half's arc with Fudo as the miniboss before the REAL Custodian threat happens.

Miku gets kidnapped and strapped into some relic or alchemical contraption designed to channel divine power through her to defend glorious Nippon against Custodians or whatever, but says "brainwash me once, shame on you, brainwash me twice, shame on me" and manages to arrange her own rescue this time, perhaps contacting Hibiki and pals and then commandeering the relic at a crucial moment.
>>
>>16977866
They get angry when their peers tell them stop and Genjuro can't even be bothered to interact with them one on two long enough to spar with them onscreen so we'll just have to hope they keep getting lucky.
>>
>>16977868
I won't be surprised if the miniarc before custodians is just some boring evil USA shit. Bonus points for muricans using alchemy.
>>
>>16977866
Their just following Hibiki's example.
>>
>>16977876
I wish we had more evil gears
>>
>>16977961
>They give us Evil American geahs that are all but one really big-chested.
>>
>>16977978
Honestly I'm hoping their going to pull out a some big titted dark skinned gear that uses evil j-rap.
>>
File: DMJii pinned.jpg (70 KB, 598x935)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>16976403
You better post them here when they're done
>>
File: Spoiler Image (132 KB, 437x700)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>16977769
>Late and everything is out of stock
That didn't stop me from going to auction sites, and stalk mandarake to buy a s1 chris daki
This doujinshi daki is still the best one though
>>
>>16978023
Anything's possible if you watch enough movies
>>
>>16978003
I'll try to post the ones that aren't going to be me banned, also in 2, potentially 3 of them Shirabe happens to be a futa which is pretty unpopular here, I think, It's futa mainly because I prefer having Kirika paired together with Shirabe more than a random male character or faceless old man.
>>
>>16978066
Well post a link, also I prefer it when Kirika has the dick between the two
>>
>>16978077
The commissions should be done in around a week or so, some artists said it could be earlier or later though, so I'll propably post them when they're completed. I'm a big kirikafag and wanted some lewds involving dicks but I personally dislike seeing lewds involving men so I decided that futa Shirabe would be better to use in that position than a faceless dude.
>>
>>16978085
No I feel you its just that I like the thought of Kirika being both more girly with bigger tits, hips and ass, AND the dick so Shirabe is passively bullied by having a less lewd body so she tries to make up for it with her dom game. But I'm always up for Kirika being lewded and its better to see her get dicked by Shirabe instead of some faceless randos or fat old men
>>
>>16978092
That's some pretty high tier taste you've got going on.
>>
>>16978095
Well I am a Kirikafag...
>>
CHOOSE
A.>I want everybody to get a chance in the spotlight especially during the finale:
Everyone gets great fights and great songs but seem to forget to talk to each other as the show goes full action. Character interactions, drama, and even yuribait get dropped for big action set pieces pausing only for info dumps.
B. >I want more varied interactions:
Characters actually talk to each other and there's more SOL moments. GX 4.0 happens in terms of chatacter development complete with jobbing and stupid drama.
C.>I want X to do something:
X character gets more focus and steals the spotlight from everybody.
>>
>>16978066
The question of the ages nuts or no nuts?
>>
>>16978111
Can I take B with a nice balance of action scenes so that the other girls aren't just acting as a power battery or cheering Hibiki on in the finale?
>>
>>16978112
Hopefully no nuts.
>>16978111
A
>>
>>16978111
B
>>
>>16978111
All those options suck can we get some good drama? GX could have been good if the drama had been well thought out and paced, and Carol's plans weren't so dumb.
>>
>>16978111
C
Genjuro
this is the only correct answer.
You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>16978138
I can't.
>>
>>16978112
fuck, I never brought that up. I just assumed it'd be no nuts as that's what my mind associates futa with.
>>
>>16978138
If his most recent action scene is any indication they'd make everyone else look less impressive than they should making Genjuro look less impressive in the process.
>>
>>16978151
>Give Genjuro a punch relic
>Make him punch a comet noise
pretty simple.
>>
File: 1438513174242.png (161 KB, 309x296)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>16978111
C but Miku becomes the main protagonist of the season
>>
>>16978154
Punching noise stopped being impressive around two seasons ago.
>>
>>16978155
>can pick anyone
>can pick Genjuro
>can pick Ogawa
>can pick Noodelman
>can pick Anime Ja Nayii
>can pick Germain's corpse
>can pick the Ghost of John Wayne Vercingetorix
>picks the boring lesbian
>>
>>16978155
Miku is too gay to be the main character.
The only reason why she has been broadcast-friendly so far is because we get small doses of gay sunshining.
If you give her a more prominent role there is no telling the level of gayness the show would reach.
>>
>>16978160
>can pick the Ghost of John Wayne Vercingetorix
>Ver comes back as a ghost and takes over Maria
>Defeats the enemy with heroic science and QUALITY
>Rest of the season has Maria battling the Ver inside her as Hikasa does her best Sugita impression
>>
File: Spoiler Image (875 KB, 1600x900)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>16978168
>takes over Maria
>not having her be a perverted white haired Maria clone that Maria HAS to work with
>>
>>16978160
Yumi is even less of a character and her only claim to fame is being attached to memes.
>>
>>16978159
If punching isn't enough for you, it only means you need to punch harder.
>>
File: The Genjuuro way.jpg (88 KB, 608x426)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>16978025
>>
File: IMG_20181108_094344.jpg (151 KB, 1684x1111)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Miku can solo Fine, Nephilim and Carol right?
>>
>>16978340
If Miku still had Shenshou jing during GX Carol probably would have had the Autoscorers go after her immediately, assuming of course that Carol isn't even dumber than I thought.
>>
>>16978364
I don't think the SSJ is effective against alchemy
>>
>>16978463
Wouldn't using it on Carol's faust robe strip her of it since it was made from a relic?
>>
>>16978473
It was mostly alchemy though
>>
>>16978486
I mean, the Symphogears are mostly dongles. They only have a fragment of the original relic, but they still get wiped out really thoroughly if Hibiki having her cancer cured is any indication.
I hope Miku and Bikki kept things traight during the time they were left naked in the sea.
>>
File: best 445654.jpg (247 KB, 1236x1408)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
We really lack scenes of geahs sparring with each other. In G it was mentioned that Chris and Tsubasa trained together, but we never saw it. We should get stuff like that scene in AXZ, but properly animated instead of a damn slide show. The fucking holodeck scenes would be so much better if they fought each other instead of imaginary noise.
>>
>>16978491
I'm pretty sure Miku was unconscious at that point so unless Hibiki is better at hiding her lewd feelings from the viewer than Miku is I doubt anything happened, at worst Genjuro or someone would have to get her to stop clinging to Miku long enough to get them both checked out in the infirmary.
>>
>>16978505
They had enough budget for two fight scenes that episode so they decided to spend part of it on the Gunjuro fight scene that in my honest opinion could have been better.
>>
>>16978505
There's zero reason for Miku not to be Hibiki's sparring partner at Genjuro's place.
>>
>>16978515
Should have replaced the Genjuro scene for geahs sparring with each other
>>
File: imageniusohno.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>16978340
Can Carol even fight in a proper melee? The alchemists and Fine could brawl but I don't remember Carol doing much besides hiding behind shields and using overpowered lasers and harp strings
>>
>>16978720
She had her string drill but I'm pretty sure the rest of her attacks were better suited to long range combat.
>>
>>16978731
>but I'm pretty sure the rest of her attacks were better suited to genocide and genocide.
>>
>>16978731
>>16978720
Carol's strings look versatile enough for any range but let's see what she does when she comes back. Also how mad will Miku be about the future Hibiki&Carol dual drill attack.
>>
>>16978775
About as mad as she is every time Hibiki's teams up with a former antagonist I imagine.
>>
>>16978775
If SSJ could erase the harp and alchemy, it comes down to who sucks less at melee combat. Carol got fucked both times Hibiki got into melee range.
Though Miku got out dps-ed by Chris so laser charging seems to be required
>>
>>16978778
But Hibiki is also in th- oh.
>>
>>16978782
At some point you have to ask where recklessness ends and suicidalness begins, I don't think Hibiki's quite at suicide at least not anymore but that might just because I'm comparing her to Kirika and Shirabe now.
>>
>>16978791
Hibiki was pushing herself way too hard for a lot of reasons, partially because of survivor's guilt. I guess that was most obvious back in G when Gungnir was slowly killing her. On the Wild Arms 2 scale of "worryingly suicidal heroes" she ranks at least a Brad or Tim.
>>
>>16978800
Tim was suicidal?

At least Brad was going to kill himself until he realized that "hey, these doppelgangers also copied the BOMB THAT IS AROUND MY NECK" and used one of them to blow up the core.
>>
File: 1498909488997.png (840 KB, 592x1000)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>16978111
Not going to lie but I'd love a Kirika season. It would be nice to see her learn her life has value, or at least learn that her friends value her life safe guard it over a birthday party. Besides I'm curious to see what her relationship with Maria and Chris is like, can Maria still mother her with Chris in the picture when she's off with Tsubasa? Plus we'd get all sorts of retarded DMJii antics.
>>
>>16978778
I think Genjuro and Ogawa are the only people in the show who haven't yet tried to kill her.
>>
>>16979102
>Kirika
>Learning anything
Anon i...
>>
File: Wa2_lilka.jpg (31 KB, 300x369)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>16979098
So who's the Lilka of Symphogear?
>>
>>16979110
She's pretty clever and learned as much as the plot would let her in G and GX plus she came up with a a few good plans in AXZ with her dumbest idea being 'Shit I guess we better just do a no hit run on the alchemists."
>>
>>16979111
>So who's the Lilka of Symphogear?

let's see
>hyperactive
>does little in the plot
>sucks gameplay wise
Anime Ja Nayii

as for the others:
Ashley - Hibiki
Tsubasa - Buck
Ver - Judecca
>>
>>
>>16979115
>sucks gameplay-wise
I take offense. But yeah I do find it funny that the "meta-girl" who goes on and on about how life is like an anime is the one who easily breaks down crying when it turns out it really is like an anime.
>>
>>16979115
>Tsubasa - Buck

FUCK I meant Brad.

I watched a streamer play WA2 and he renamed Brad to Buck. He also renamed Kanon as Hilda
>>
>>16978155
>Miku's now an official Symphogear user in XD.
Can't wait until the moment she does the same in XV and that image will finally be a thing of the past.
>>
>>16979245
>stole a symphogear from another universe
>didn't have the courtesy to leave it for AU Miku since they only have 2 other symphogears
>>
>>16979245
I don't think they could make Miku an official symphogear user
Just think of the consequences
Maria and the bakas will be demoted even further down the popularity pools
Who could bring himself to like them anymore?
Miku has been here since season 1, and if she also becomes and integral part of the story and a fighter, she will eclipse the travesty that was brought on us with G.
>>
>>16979252
>tweets about how he likes her gear designs
>made her an official gear user in XD, told peoples to look forward to her getting more actions in the future
>wrote an event with her as one of the main leads while Hibiki is an irrelevant side character
>says that he is having fun writing her in XV
Kaneko looks like he's warmed up to the idea of Miku not being a boring house wife anymore. Even if it's not a gear, she will still for sure get a hold of some sort of relic/achemical power.
>>
>>16979252
Make her like Madoka.
>villains want to kidnap her to unlock some sort of power, probably to prevent some greater evil or something
>in the end, she uses her power to give everyone their final battle upgrade so they can fight off said greater evil
>>
>>16979252
>the travesty that was brought on us with G
You are right, the mikugear arc in G was dogshit
>>
>>16979098
> "hey, these doppelgangers also copied the BOMB THAT IS AROUND MY NECK"
That seems short-sighted.
>>
>>16979111
Hibiki inherited her catchphrase and maybe her hairdo.
>>
Lots of images of geah boobs on twitter because yesterday was the boob day.
Most were reposts, however, as I would expect considering the whole thing where Japanese people make wordplay out of dates is pretty random.
>>
>>16979611
I bet moebasa pretended to be innocent, but was an absolute slut for Kanade
>>
File: DrfKQwTU0AAf_kF.jpg orig.jpg (1.49 MB, 2894x4093)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>
File: DrdjKxpVYAEwtTx.jpg orig.jpg (223 KB, 1093x1553)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>16979619
>>
>>16979611
>Lots
Where did you find them? I saw 2.
>>
>>16979611
>Ka-Kanade! Don't expose yourself for such a silly reason like this!
>Tsubasa, I was just joking... And you knocking me down ended up exposing way more than I ever intended to
>>
>>16979619
Artist Twitter link please
>>
File: DrfUUpkVYAEKC_u.jpg orig.jpg (234 KB, 1534x2048)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>16979628
To me "lots" in this situation would qualify as anything more than like, 5, because it's so random I didn't even remember it, same way I always forget the twintails day or the angel day.
>>
>>16979635
https://twitter.com/rx_HTS
>>
>>16979640
Thanks!
>>
>>16979618
But everyone would be a slut for Kanade.
>>
File: Kermit the Geah.jpg (365 KB, 1275x1665)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
Elfnein's experiments have had unintended consequences once again.
>>
File: Kanade Ignite.jpg (303 KB, 1000x1412)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>
>>16978145
Who did you commission for it? Honestly no nuts always looks slightly wrong to me, but its too rare to have them push the sack aside to see vag
>>
>>16979744
>>
>>16979744
>Life finds a way
Damn you Elf9! You've gone too far this time! Didn't you even watch Jurassic Park!
>>
>>16979798
Splayta and mr.poritan are probably the more well known ones, and a few much smaller artists I found off fiverr. I used fiverr because I pretty much only known japanese artists which I don't even know how to comminicate to, so I just found artists off fiverr and a few western artists that I've seen do symphogear art.
ball-less does kinda look kinda off sometimes, but I personally perfer that to the much more common case of futa with saggy or comically large testicles.
>>
>>16979807
I've never heard of any of those artists before so I wouldn't know off the top of my dome how they'd default. So I guess I'll do some research latter. Yeah balls can go pretty bad, but if they've fucked them up chances are the rest of the anatomy is pretty fucked too.
>>
>>16979816
Yeah, I've never heard of any of them until I started looking for artists I'd like to commission, and for the most part, I just asked all the western artists that were commissioned to do the Kirika bridal bunny artwork a few months ago. And then some artists off fiverr that were decent and above, while also taking NSFW requests, which is very few. I did only look at the anime style artists and not the cartoon ones, so maybe there's some good ones western artists there.
>>
File: Hibi in a Suit.jpg (1.74 MB, 4096x3833)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>
File: Elfnein.png (533 KB, 1280x1280)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
I wish Elf9 kept her old body, for some reason I thought that clunker was cute.
>>
>>16979865
I wish Elfnein didn't keep a body at all and just fucking died already.
>>
>>16979564
I don't think anyone at Odessa knew of the bomb.

or the Doppelgangers were that good at mimicking their target
>>
>>16979878
Elfnein would honestly be an okay character if she was left around only for mascot / cameo purposes, but instead she has to fill the space once occupied by Ryoko and is super pathetic about it.
>>
Irving was such an asshole, holy shit.
>>
What is the monthly reading symphony card?
>>
>>16979962
Use Shirabe 5 times you dingdong.
>>
>>16979962
It means "Tsukuyomi Shirabe"'s symphogear card
>>
>>16979962
That isn't monthly.
The AXZ missions came in a batch, as soon as you used Hibiki 5 times, it unlocked the Tsubasa one, which unlocked the Chris one and so on.
I don't remember if Shirabe or Kirika was the last one, but do check to see if another one popped up after you are done using Shirabe 5 times. You don't want to miss 30 gems for nothing in case Kirika comes after her.
>>
>>
>>16979962
Google translate
>>
File: Gomen.png (618 KB, 1282x671)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>dreaming of Miku abandoning her to go live with Chris
>getting restless because Miku hasn't slept with her for several days
Nice to see Hibiki being on the other side and getting jealous for once.
>>
>>16980482
Oh shit I was wondering if the rock-type eevee died so or if they kept it so I watched the whole thing even though I can't read. I thought Hibiki was trying to cheer them up. Can you really call this yuribait anymore it's more like taunting a chained up animal with meat.
>>
>>16980501
>Can you really call this yuribait anymore
I suppose that depends on whether or not you're the kind of person who makes a distinction between yuribait and subtext.
>>
>>16980501
It was really cruel how Miku became a gear user only to kill her own pet. It kinds of still alive at the end. It got broken up into pieces but its core is still intact. They don't know how to awaken it, though. Miku keeps it as a pendant and wear it around her neck.
>>
>>16980532
>keeps it as a pendant and wear it around her neck
How fucked would it be if they somehow made it a gear so Miku could wear her dead pet
>>
>>16980534
If it ever comes up again I could see Carbuncle getting used as a Brisingamen style upgrade for Shenshou Jing in another Miku focused event.
>>
>>16979886
Elf9 could have been good addition to the cast if Kaneko actually thought about what he was doing with her and let her have an emotional range.
>>
>>16980686
The pet loves Miku but hates Hibiki and will even bite her because it doesn't want Hibiki to steal Miku. It goes rampant when separated from Miku so she decided to stay at the base with it. Chris joined in to keep her company. They and the pet lived together in the same room for an unspecified amount of time. Some typical but nothing serious love comedy hijinks ensued. At one time, Miku suggested to sleep together with Chris but she shot her downscreaming "you should only do that sort of stuff with that idiot!".
>>
That welfare Maria looks quite nice for a support
>>
>>16980755
Boy I'm glad that piece of shit fucking died
>>
>>16980763
It happened on their first night, the conversation basically goes like this
>It's lonely without Hibiki here, guess I will go to sleep hugging Carbuncle instead
>"Instead"? Don't tell me you and her...
>Yeah, we sleep together every night
>What!?
>Right, how about Chri-
>Stop! You should only do that sort of thing with that idiot! Good night!
>Okay, good night

>>16980777
That and also in one of the early scenarios, when the two were chasing after Carbuncle which was running wildly around the room, they crashed into each other. Miku ended up on top of Chris and touched her "weird place". They also act like its parents in general with Miku as the "mom". Hibiki actually claimed to be the "dad" at first and everyone else agreed with her but Carbuncle rejected her hard.

>>16980837
Fuck you, it was cute.
>>
>>16980845
Yeah no the more I hear about it the more I'm glad about its death
>>
>>16980850
There's a jap that uploads all the events to youtube
>>
>>16980857
絆結ぶ赤き宝石
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOyWaljGw1o
>>
File: car.png (9 KB, 525x145)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>16980877
if he means pic related, then it's (very) roughly
>Carbuncle: *yawn*
>Miku: He's yawning...? I wonder if he's still tired.
>Chris: ...Well, it's pretty late, so we should probably get to sleep as well.
>Miku: You're right. Let's get to sleep.
>Miku: It's so lonely without Hibiki... I guess I'll go to sleep hugging Carbuncle instead.
>Chris: "Instead"? You mean you actually...
>Miku: Yeah, we sleep together every night.
>Chris: ...! I don't believe...
>Miku: You can sleep with us too...
>Chris: Just do that with that idiot! Good night!
>Miku: Yeah, good night.
So first anon is correct
>>
>GRAVITY∞PAIN
>DEADLY†PILAR
Look at these silly chuunis.
Was it the linker, or were they naturally like this?
>>
>>16980898
I wonder if Kanade has a d̶o̶r̶k̶ dark past only Tsubasa and Ogawa know of that she asked Ogawa to get rid of in the event she died.
And then Tsubasa never let him, so every single notebook, eyepatch, longcoat, bandage, etc. is in the Kazanari household so she can autistically go into great detail over every single bit of chuuni memorabilia whenever relevant
>>
>>16980898
>>16980911
>Tsubasa's into chuunis
Explains a lot about herself.
>>
>>16980915
I wonder if Tsubasa ever ran into Maria speechifying to a mirror while in costume all bandaged and thought she hit her head and was delirious
>>
>>16980925
>クリスも一緒に Doesn't mention sleeping, your translation is very liberal (inaccurate). It says "Chris, if you want to be together with..."
You're right.
>Which was her offering to let Chris sleep with Carbuncle.
There is no noun there so you can't say for sure that if she means together with herself or Carbuncle.
>>そういうのはあバカとだけにしろ
>Notice how she said のは. That means it's a possession. "something like this" belongs to "only that idiot would do".
Anon, the の here is not the の of "possession", it's a reference to what have been mentioned in the previous lines which is "sleeping together". そういうの is the same as そういうこと or "That sort of thing/stuff". そういう = "that", "such", の/こと = "thing", "stuff".
https://hinative.com/ja/questions/1790965
https://japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/23983/the-scope-of-そういうこと
Also, do you see that と after バカ? あのバカと = "with that idiot". So together, we have
>Do (しろ) that sort of thing (そういうのは)
Brush up your Japanese before trying to correct others' translations.
>>
>>16980925
>マジかよ... is "Are you for real?", which is Chris posing a question
Wrong.

>Miku replies with "よかったら", which is her saying "It's fine"
Wrong

>It says "Chris, if you want to be together with..."
Wrong.

Still better than that other retard but you're both idiots arguing about a language you don't understand.
>>
>>16980925
>>16980940
Right, forgot this part
>Miku replies with "よかったら", which is her saying "It's fine" (to sleep with who you like).
よかったら is not "It's fine" but "If it's fine". たらindicates supposition, if ... then, when, after. For example, 食べたら = "If I eat" or "After I eat". So Miku's whole line should be translated as
>If it's fine, do you want to also (there is a も here) sleep together with...

>>16980953
I think it's fine to translate マジかよ as "Are you for real?". But yeah, it's not really a question in this case.
>>
you are both giant faggots for arguing over literal first grade japanese that you should be able to understand instantly.
>>
>>16980898
Well looking at the one girl who doesn't need linker aren't most of Hibiki's attacks in the game called "Hibiki style- x".
>>
>>16980954
>The context of "being together with" was last used with Carbuncle, so it's safe to assume that's what she means.
It was also used with Hibiki and Miku sleeping together, too. Also, the premise is
>Miku got lonely so she wanted to go to sleep hugging Carbuncle
And now you're saying that she is offering Chris to sleep with Carbuncle while she sleeps alone? That makes no sense. I'd say she is offering Chris to sleep together with both her and Carbuncle.

>It's a reference it そういう (that kind of thing).
And that kind of thing here is "sleeping together", duh.
>>
File: 1506961512929.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>16980967
"It's fine" is いい, "It was fine" is よかった not よかったら.

>>16980983
Well yeah, it's irrelevant so I don't want to drag this discussion out any longer either. Just want to point out some of your mistakes so you can improve your Japanese but If you think you're right then fine, let leave it at that. Have a cute Miku.
>>
>>16980974
Dorkish, but not chuuni. It falls in the gray area.
Chuunis tend to be unnecessarily complicated(for example using pointlessly hard kanji or foreign languages they have very little grasp of) and use terminology that sounds cool and edgy if you don't think about what it actually means, but are gibberish if you do. Gravity(lemniscate)Pain sounds awkward, Nemesis(cross)hammer is nothing like a hammer, Crime(cross)punishment doesn't fit the attack, what even is the meaning behind Shirabe's greek word salad, etc.
Hibiki is just a simple idiot addicted to martial arts movies that names her moves accordingly. Chris fits the role of unlinkered chuuni better because of gems like "Rasetsu Install", but much like Hibiki, her naming does follow a somewhat cohesive pattern with all of them being named after rock bands. It isn't as much complete nonsense the built after looking up words she thought sounded cool in a japanese-to-english(to greek in Shirabe's case) dictionary the way Kanade or Maria's seem to. Truth be told, Sirabe might be more of a Chuuni than Kirika considering "Genocide saw heaven" sounds like something straight out a 11-year-old's fanfiction
TL;DR: Being a chuuni is more like being childishly complicated for no reason, Chris and Hibiki are childishly simple.
>>
>>16981027
The image of Maria sitting down and reading a Japanese-to-english dictionary to come up with attack names is actually pretty funny.
Imagine if Tsubasa walks in on her
>>
>>16980915
Are you trying to imply something?
Because the sentinel sword of the Kazanari is not a chuuni at all. Does riding a sword-themed bike and crashing it many times for seemingly no other reason than to look cool sound chuuni to you? Because for me it doesn't. And neither does repeating a catchphrase or trying to sound poetic.
Tsubasa is a normal girl through and through!
>>
>>16980915
Tsubasa is either cool in an airheaded way or airheaded in a cool way, her mannerisms are all-natural.
Which in a way might make her the best answer to chuunis
>>
>Maria will be never give you her Deadly Pillar
>>
Tsubasa is not normal
>>
>>16981027
Shirabe's move names come off as trying to feel like a computer or battle robot initiating a combat maneuver. It's pretty chuuni, considering that saying something like "Releasing limiters" in a cold, AI-esque voice is just as childish as calling an attack where you just wave your whipsword around "EMPRESS†REBELLION".

Also Genocide Saw Heaven and Overkill Scythe Hell are so over-the-top edgy names that it's hilarious.
>>
What is stopping you from becoming writefags?
>>
>>16981397
Having to write
>>
>>16981131
>riding a sword-themed bike and crashing it many times
How do the mechanics at the base or even Genjuuro not yell at her for wasting all those bikes after they spent hours and money customizing them for her.
>>
>>16981397
The will to finish what I started, or post it anywhere. I had nearly finished a strange one about Ryouko getting resurected by the Nehustan reactivating with no memories of anything Fine had done but stopped after her initial confrontation with Genjuro.

>>
>>16981397
All character interactions being something that belongs in a Tomino work, no matter how hard I try otherwise.
>>
>>16981397
People wouldn't like my content.
It would be vanilla for Chris, Hibiki and Miku for a few months
before i finally snap and it becomes tentacles, prostitution, rape and corruption.
>>
>>16981441
I'm fine with tentacles, hell I'd even encurage you to do a futa Chris where even though she's hung like a peanut butter jar, she's still getting dommed by none of whom have a dick.
>>
>>16981444
Integrity is a mistake.
>>
>>16981397
Being ultra chuuni, mostly. The stories sound amazing in my head but are pure cringe written out.
>>
>>16981452
So what ideas have you had,? For a while I was trying to write out a what if Carol was the first villain, so Chris is still Fine's servant and the FIS girls are trying to be duplicitous because they aren't a part of SONG.
>>
What's the new mission that gives out gems?
>>
>>16981397
I have done writefagging in sgg before. A combination of no good ideas, lack of confidence and crippling depression have stopped me from doing anything new.
>>
>>16981459
I mean more in general, but the most I've thought about for Symphogear is expanding alchemy into a science based magic that treats the world as a system, and works as as a sort of coding for it, as well as a mass produced gear that doesn't have it's own activation song, but needs a dedicated singer for a group of users.
>>
>>16981466
The scary part is I had thought of something similar for a World War Gear arc, mass produced people hybrides with a short shelf life whose war efforts were controlled by one or two singers who had found unhealthy coping mechanisms to deal with the shad they were doing. The sides would have been America and China battleground Japan.
>>
>>16981460
Limit break memoria or geah card
>>
>>16981452
My stories don't sound good even in my head. It's either just yuri stuff with no plot, or things that most people don't like and would only work in AUs, like werewolf geahs.
>>
>>16981397
I know that if I write something, I'll end up spending all day writing lewd scenarios about DMjii where Shirabe is a very sadistic dom who is sometimes a futa. also they probably suck when I've written them down.
>>
>>16981511
I'm fine with WAFF crap and stupid AUs
>>
>Forgot I had downloaded unlimited beat
>Finally put it on my phone, now every time it comes up I always start thinking about episode 11 and about how good it was
Top 4 Biggest highlights of AXZ besides episode 1.
1. When Hibiki punched the Snake god's head off while Cagilostro complained that it was suppose to be immortal and Hibiki said,"but I'm here now."
2. When Cagilostro drops his girl voice to charge up the final attack against Chris&Maria
3. Two shouts one love
4. Episode 11 just all of it.
>>
>>16981549
Just so long as they do it all over Chris's sofa and bed.
>>
>>16981583
There was one that kinda involved Chris, but she most more just kinda there when it was going on and was actually clueless about the lewdness taking place. She was a miniskirt waitress at a japanese family diner.
>>
>>16981589
Her there but being powerless before the lewdness happening in front of her in her own house is best. Because its their home as well
>>
File: IchaBunny.jpg (184 KB, 774x774)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Bunnies die if they get lonely...
>>
File: DrmHYt5VAAAsSLq.jpg (27 KB, 499x447)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
To the anons who write and read fanfiction, where do youse read it from, places like deviantArt and wattPad? I don't really know much about those sites, really...
>>
>>16981738
Ao3 and fanfiction.net for me.
>>
>>
>>16981737
It almost looks like her shorts are part of her shirt and there is nothing under the bottom of her hoodie but thigh highs.
>>
>>16981732
Don't worry, I will hug her, hold her hand, call her cute and tell her everything will be alright!
She won't feel lonely then.
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (384 KB, 483x600)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>16981754
Would you take responsibility for the folly of other men.?
>>
>>16981737
>>
I wonder how much Kirika's dialogue in XV will consist of her saying dess and nothing else.
>>
>>16981797
>thinking she'll have lines other than dess
>>
>>16981834
I think that's about the only thing that could beat her screaming it at the top of her lungs while Miku was charging Liuxing.
>>
I want to wake up one Saturday morning with Dess Dessing with me all day and night long.
>>
>>16981754
Go back home to your wife, Hibiki.
>>
What would be good character arcs for Kirika and Shirabe?
>>
>>16981924
Kirika dying and Shirabe having to go solo.
>>
>>16981924
Learn from Chris the difference between being willing to die and actively looking to die.
Back in G anyway. We've no time for dumb drama. Some actual larger plot developments would be nice
>>
>>16981924
Shirabe is done or she should be with her latest arc in AXZ it was actually different so hopefully she grew. Seriously unless they find more kids for Chris to shoot. XV should be Kirika, Miku and Tsubasa's season though I swear they're going to pull some more shit with Maria for some reason. I can't believe Hibiki could remember most of her development in AXZ some people said they rehashed her will to fist again but it was different this time because she wasn't going up against a turbo cunt like Chris, Shirabe and Carol. Was Germain misguided yes but she could actually listen to reason but felt like she was in the right. Hibiki did waver slightly in episode 5 but then she actually remembered Fine's last words unlike fucking GX. Tsubasa has her family issues which hopefully shouldn't be a rehash of "muh tsurugi da" because she should also be able to remember her "wings" , Kirika finally got something added to her character in AXZ and it's something that can be handled with multiple episodes instead of just making a pit stop midseason to have one episode to focus on and fix Kirika's issues especially since everyone else should be done though Maria still makes me worry. Can any Maria-fags actuallly explain what's going on with Maria I don't really understand what they were trying to do with her in GX and AXZ?
>>
>>16981983
I'm sure the point of Maria's arc in AXZ was hardship makes you stronger but they decided to present it in a way that makes it look like they were saying that you need to abuse children for them to grow strong, I don't having anything for GX though.
>>
>>16981983
>Can any Maria-fags actuallly explain what's going on with Maria
I don't know, I actually hate the forced drama they have been putting her through. She deserves cool scenes and a cape.
>>
File: Wakarimasen lol.png (60 KB, 373x273)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>16981983
>Can any Maria-fags actuallly explain what's going on with Maria
>>
File: 1541770255301.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Aoi Yuuki wielding Aoi Yuuki when?
>>
>>16981983
>Can any Maria-fags actuallly explain what's going on with Maria I don't really understand what they were trying to do with her in GX and AXZ?
GX was a lack of selfesteem and AXZ was basically nothing at best, and learning that the people who abused her did so out of 'love'. Maria's shit has been handled pretty poorly but at least she's a fun support character and I wish Kaneko would leave her in that box.
>>
>>16981914
Its a shame she isn't pregnant.
>>
>>16982422
I say that about Maria all the time.
>>
File: Gungnirs.jpg (103 KB, 592x617)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
File: Maria comes out on top.jpg (942 KB, 1003x1417)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
>>16982438
>>
Is there more Oni-Aoi in FGO now? I'm seeing art of her character as a Caster.
>>
>>16982656
Caster Shuten was the Welfare for Halloween 2018, which was Oniland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2NBlt8ks0
>>
File: AM.gif (941 KB, 800x345)
941 KB
941 KB GIF
>>
File: DogBZYIUYAE-DqC.jpg (318 KB, 1839x1000)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>
>>16982740
When was the last time they talked?
>>
>>16982760
Episode 13 of AXZ.
>>
>>16982766
Oh right there was that party that had everyone there.
>>
File: Dq2Qkb5UwAEe3z3.jpg orig.jpg (200 KB, 1376x1660)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Oh no, it looks like Maria has become a kid due to a strange relic!
Who is going to take care of her the best?
>>
>>16982781
Chris is already taking care of the rest of her kids might as well have her raise the last FIS hold out.
>>
>>16982739
>OT3
>not Bikki and Miku taking turns molesting Chris
>>
>>16982793
>Not Genjuro and Fine with Chris.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.73 MB, 2960x1440)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>150+ runs for hexabasa
>no dupes
>250+ runs for hexaserena
>no dupes
>less than 100 runs for hexamaria
>MLB
>>
>>16982781
If Maria is expecting Tsubasa to breastfeed her, I hope she can wait for a long time.
>>
>>16982896
Small breasts can produce milk too
>>
File: 1503747156175.png (880 KB, 1280x720)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>16981749
>no good /fit/ Hibiki doujins
What is wrong with the world?
>>
>>16982906
Though there‘s the issue of her being pregnant before that.
>>
>>16982909
Waifufags and otakus in general feel emasculated when they see girls with even a little muscle
>>
>>16982911
I thought we had that covered. LINKER's secret ingredient is oxytocin, which is the hormone that makes the breast release milk. Tsubasa is not a LINKER user, but it would make sense if oxytocin is still important to a normal geah-user
>>
>>16982924
Which one was the hormone which stopped menstruations again?
>>
File: GXDZenbu.png (1.03 MB, 1136x640)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>GXD Chris banner
>Decides to roll 1~3 times to get her, fully expecting not to
>Get her first try
Praise Zenbu
>>
I want to wake up one Sunday morning with Jii Jiiing with me all day and night long.
>>
>>16983079
Her eye on the left is way too far over. She's like a lopsided inbred fish.
>>
Oh, I almost forgot to say: the mission that gives you 10 gems on the special missions page asks you to limit break a card(can be a symphogear card or a memoria card) and there is a shitload of them(they are unlocked as soon as you do the previous one).
All of them are the same, and can be triggered as easily as LBing a 1*, 2* or 3* memoria, so don't forget to get your easy gems. There are even 3 welfare Serena and Kanade cards you get just for using a Serena and a Kanade in your party and clearing a battle.
MLB some 3* mems you had in the back burner in hopes they might become useful in future events, MLB those okonomiyaki ladies you had laying around, whatever, just don't let these easy gems slip by. I didn't count all of them, but there are like more than 6 in total
>>
>>16983104
Also, easy exp sheets and gold just for using Kanade and Serena in your party respectively and winning a battle.
>>
File: 3972834_orig.jpg (201 KB, 541x629)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>16982981
>>
Does anyone have the AXZ character designs? I want to check what Shirabe's outfit looks like from the back.
>>
File: 045.jpg (3.5 MB, 4800x6912)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
>>16983280
>>
>>16983285
Shirabe has the most ridiculous toys.
>>
>>16983280
https://mega.nz/#!LRIkiKDL!rf1FB2inVLqMrNqZT4BgN4wF-Fmpws2Dcua9uP_mvu4
>>
>>16983287
>>16983291
Thank you!
>>
There is too much symphogear art on twitter to keep up with.
>>
Is there a trick to farming hexaquest? I see people with a lv60 Maria already while I've been grinding for the past two days without finding a single copy
>>
>>16983436
No idea. I've been grinding like you and only got a second copy a couple of hours ago.

I hear some people have programs on their computer to do their grinding for them, but I have to do it the old fashioned way of babysitting the phone all day.
>>
>>16983435
Next to none of it is actually any good, so it's not that hard.
>>
>>16983435
Not really. Use Tweetdeck and make lists of all the artists you want to keep track of for every series you like. Make all tweets on the list columns show all media only with no text tweets.

Instant art feed that live updates.
>>
>>16983555
That's a good solution but sadly it doesn't only do art, but instead gets filled with either food or pictures of the symphogear pachinko.
>>
>>16983564
What's with japanese people and pictures of food?
>>
>>16983566
I've heard that western people like to do that too, so I think it's just a general social media thing but I don't really know as I only have one social media account which is twitter, and that's mostly for art.
>>
How does one bring up the breakthrough gauge fast?

Want to hell awaken sword funnel Tsubasa.
>>
>>16983738
What?
>>
>>16983738
>breakthrough gauge
If you mean the gauge that unlocks the voice clips, you are out of luck. Even at peak efficiency, it's still really slow.
Get all Okonomiyaki ladies and AXZ bluray memorias you can, put on your team and clear MA1-1 continuously. During the challenge cup, clear the anpan mission instead as that is actually more efficient, since by itself it gives you like 40 points, but even then it's still slow as hell.
If you mean awakening to get the different arts(that change slightly until the last one), then you don't fill any gauge, you waste in-game materials you get from clearing the crystal missions and buying from event shops.
>>
>>16983766
Thanks for the tip. Doing the last pumpkin event quest over and over again since I need more rice bowls anyway for raid boss refills.

Wanna get resources for a Drill Hibiki too.
>>
247721311 is my ID.
>>
>>16983778
You have to level Orangebasa to level 60 first though.
>>
>>16983829
It’s such a shame. I figured it would have added the +10 with the new class. So I have to fill up the gauge completely 5 times which sucks.

I feel like LV70 would be great with the raid bosses. I need the rice bowls for sure. Ran out of 200 of them just grinding hard bosses. Trying to get the hell awaken resources feels random. Had to do 2 attempts for each boss to get anything good.
>>
>>16978101
This is just the first one which was completed
https://sta.sh/0g9iyt4ymxk
>>
>>16983870
There is no gauge to fill. You need 5 copies of the same card to get her to lv 60
>>
>>16983895
Shirabe's thighs are thicc
>>
>>16984009
Shirabe is very lewd in that image. She's lewd in general though.
>>
>>16984154
It's easy to be lewd when you have the immortal soul of history's greatest whore engraved into your DNA.
>>
What the hell does Berzikki's buff do? What the hell are final form Fine's abilities? How come if Berzikki starts the battle with her special move it does around 70 damage and if Bikki manages to survive a couple of turns and do her move it does 2000+ damage?
>>
Maria didn't have to wear a childish blue+white gear. Airgetlam was white when Serena used it, but Maria made the Gungnir become dark just out of edge, there was nothing stopping her from changing Airgetlam's color
>>
>>16984276
Maria doesn't want to taint her little sister's pure gear.

Give her any other gear and she'll taint the hell out of its color scheme to her liking.
>>
>>16984276
She doesn't have to worry about sharing a color scheme with a living character in Airgetlam so it's colors aren't changed as drastically from Serena's as her Gungnir was from Hibiki or Kanade's.
>>
>>16984233
I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating the difference, but Berserkki's buff is really big. It's like +50% Phys ATK or something like that, on top of her like 300% multiplier on the actual nuke skill

Problem is it also lowers her own DEF by a lot so she just gets exploded when anything sneezes on her

XD Fine has two different DEF debuffs, not sure exactly how they work, but if you get Berserkki's buff, both of Fine's debuffs, and then Bikki nukes, that would be why it does a lot more damage
>>
>>16984233
Fine's AOE reduces Red/Green Phsyical Defense by 50%. Distortion Gate makes Red/Green take 50% additional damage.
>>
>>16984304
This is what her special move does. If I use her buff her normal attacks hit for 0 damage. If I wait a bit and Hibiki survives her special move will hit for actual damage. What is going on?
>>
>>16984316
First three turns Fine takes heavily reduced damage.
>>
>>16984322
Also note:
>Especially, it is often 0 damage other than mind / technique attribute
>>
>>16984322
Berzikki has managed to live past the first three turns snd if her buff activates she immediately starts hitting 0s.
>>
>>16983895
>This is just the first one which was completed
Nice
>>
>>16984380
Not from the same artist, mind you.
>>
>>16984316
Don't fight Hexa Durandal Finé with Berzikki.
Just use Orange and Yellow units unless you want to give yourself a goddamn fight like I did here:

https://a.uguu(dot)se/kaQBjM6Iphmj.mp4
>>
>>16984416
Anon your whole team is the problem not Berzikki. Berzikki is great she speeds up round two Fine and during the final battle she dies quickly which lets yellow Shirabe tag in.
>>
>>16984651
Oh I know. I just made an intentional gimped team to demonstrate that the 0 damage was not limited to just Berzikki's physical attacks (and for amusement at the close fight).

Though if I wanted to use Berzikki, I would just use this team:

https://a.uguu(dot)se/qDmfRdxqQJ6g.mp4

Maria helps keep Bikki alive longer. If I really wanted Berzikki to live, I'd just use Belly Dancer Jii.

Though when playing for real, I wouldn't use any of those units.

My real team is this:

https://a.uguu(dot)se/VjQrPPpMURSN.mp4
>>
I want to wake up one Monday morning with Bikki Bikkiing with me all day and night long.
>>
File: Zenbu.jpg (2.5 MB, 2960x1440)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
Aww, no medals to gain from this gacha.
The hell with that then.
>>
>>16984803
> Oh cool another one
> It's in the butt

Damnit.
>>
>>16984842
>In the butt
But that's a good thing
It's about all I do in Custom Maid with a bikki model
>>
>>16985028
are you saving her purity for a certain lesbian ?
>>
What team do you use to go as quick as possible through the current hexaquest? Mine still takes 4 turns for the final wave. I carry 2 yellow and 1 orange.
>>
>>16985061
I use two orange, one yellow. The last wave takes a little longer but two orange makes the first couple waves much faster for me. I use XD Serena, XD Kanade, and XD Tsubasa v1.
>>
>>16985030
>saving her purity
As if
>>
So how exactly does the Hexa-Maria's heal buff work? I tested it out in the multi-battles and it looks like the buff heals you for 10-15% of the damage you just did.
>>
I wish you could get a granted pity 5* hexaquest card every 25 fights if you don't get any before that, I've been farming nonstop this whole weekend and I got zero Marias,not one, zero, seriously what the hell.
>>
>>16985523
Unfortunately this is a grinding game and 25 wouldn't be enough. It'd be more likely to ask for 150-300 attempts before a guaranteed one came out.

I've been grinding since Friday morning and only gotten 1 duplicate Maria card. I can finish all 3 waves in 1 turn each. Hundreds of attempts. All manual grinding as well. I spent 50 coffees with 1 duplicate Maria card to show for it.

I tolerated it because I had no gold (like usual) and managed to collect millions worth of gold from this grinding to level up other cards and songs. Of course I spent it all already, but I don't feel like Hexa grinding at the moment.

It has to be because the game things I have too many level 70 cards because most of the people I see on twitter that have a MLB Maria also only have 1 row of level 70 cards or less.

They just need to implement a CC medal system where once you gather enough medals you can get your 1 guaranteed card for the weekend if all else fails. By that regard, 5 weekends in a row for each set of newly introduced cards would be necessary then. I say that because even though it makes no sense to close the hexa quests and should just be open all of the time, I know they won't change that aspect.
>>
File: Fuck the pocky.jpg (1013 KB, 2100x2970)
1013 KB
1013 KB JPG
>>
File: zenbu pocky.jpg (283 KB, 2000x2000)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>
>>16985765
The top picture reminds me of that 8ch*n founder dude
>>
If you need rice or coffee
>>
Ok. We've seen dark-skin Chris. Are there any other tan/dark-skin art around?
>>
File: Tess.jpg (100 KB, 512x278)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>16986173
Well if you combine Tan and Dess, you get Tess.
>>
>>16986287
Tess needs to eat more cause her arms are thinner than toothpicks.
>>
So... Would the other one be Tii or Jan?
>>
File: Brown Maria.png (593 KB, 762x1049)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
>>16986173
I've got this rare hair down Maria.
>>
File: Drow Maria.jpg (886 KB, 1607x1565)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>16986173
>>
>>16986376
Every time I see this, I'm upset.
Because whoever made it doesn't know that most leggings are seethrough.
>>
>>16986173
This one took me a wile to find.
>>
>>16986384
>Those eyes
Did Shirabe just lose her soul? At least she has a nice butt.
>>
>>16986420
She just realized the gap that she can never bridge between her and Kirika.
>>
>>16986420
That's an okay butt for a boy.
>>
>>16985771
I want to play the pocky game with Chris-chan and call her cute in the middle of it!
>>
File: Queens of Music G.jpg (2.91 MB, 3642x5000)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
So is their idol group still called the Queens of Music?
>>
>>16986718
>tfw the only thing maria did was deeper instill japan's hatred of foreigners
>>
>>16986718
It wasn't a group name, it was the name of the event.
>>
>>16986722
Oh, well do they have a name? Because they keep performing so often together they might as well be a group now.
>>
>>16986721
I would pay for the VIP tickets to be her hostage.
>>
>>16986721
Animejanai still orgasms at the thought of being 1 degree of separation from Maria.
>>
>>16986745
Annie May JaNai also doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>16986750
She's still here anon.
>>
>>16986773
No, she's banished to the realm of SoL OVAs.
>>
>>16986773
She is such a shorty.
>>
>>16985556
>It has to be because the game things I have too many level 70 cards because most of the people I see on twitter that have a MLB Maria also only have 1 row of level 70 cards or less.

FWIW I don't have a single lv70 (all the rare materials are eternally 6/7 for me) and I have gotten 2 of every hexa drop. No more, no less, regardless of the number of runs I've done.

Along with the amount of time I spend managing my inventory, I'm getting pretty tired of the return on time invested.
>>
>>16986928
The actual card management part of this game sucks, between there being like nine different screens you need to cycle through and how EVERYTHING occupies inventory space (I'm kind of surprised Awakening and RB mats don't take space), on top of the shit-awful drop rates for certain things and all the filler bullshit missions drop, it gets frustrating. Doubly so because it takes so goddamn long to redraw the screen every time you choose a new menu.
>>
File: Bunny 1528385461956.jpg (316 KB, 722x722)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>16986785
Her other two mostly nameless friends are cuter.
>>
>>16986940

Honestly I don't mind the drop rates, that's basically a gameplay thing. Its all the 'click on shit to clear space' time wasting that gets me. I have about 100 shit event memoria now, can't I dump them somewhere? Why do I have to buy gold items I sell instead of the non-item gold awards that the login bonuses give? I'm FTP and yet my inventory gets filled with dupe 3* garbage memoria on every goddamn roll that I have to manually sort and sell, it must really suck to whale on this game. And so on.

Still, I'm gonna be here until the gatcha stops dropping Chrises on me regularly. I have a bunch of 56 and 58s now... Just gotta grind those lv70 materials in preparation.
>>
>>16987032
Dem hips and unnaturally-thin waists.
>>
Fucking unison units.

https://a.uguu(dot)se/xGOaDEmgTmsv.mp4

It'd be nice to have an option to use 69 cost points to gain the ability to directly control a select unit of my choice. 69 per unit so 138 cost if I'm dealing with two unison units.

I could have beaten the Jii team if Cag just focused solely on Top Jii.
>>
File: Extra Storage.jpg (2.09 MB, 2960x1440)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>16987037
> I have about 100 shit event memoria now, can't I dump them somewhere?

That's what I use the extra storage bin for. I've been expanding it as I fill it up. I just expanded it from 450 to 750 earlier this evening in preparation to store more cards there to make more room for the gold bullion I plan on collecting for this week's CC.
>>
>>16987037
That's what I mean - the drop rates on the worthwhile things are so low that your inventory gets clogged with bullshit.

As >>16987105 said though, that extra storage is a great place to drop event and promo memoria, and extra copies of gears you plan to use as skill-level fodder. Doesn't help much for the gold/EXP issue, but still.
>>
File: 1504007760039.jpg (352 KB, 590x590)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>16982915
But why would they waifu Hibiki in the first place if they were afraid of a little muscle?
>>
>>16987186
Hibiki is not drawn as muscular in any of her official depictions. A half-second shot of her abs in G doesn’t count.
>>
>>16987309
A real shame honestly, muscular Hibiki is what I wake up in the morning for. We need another training montage.
>>
File: 41478514_p6.png (274 KB, 600x563)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>16987309
>>
File: 1474118578549.jpg (57 KB, 514x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>16987309
She's been canon /fit/ since season 1.
>>
>>16987373
But they never really showed off her abs in that shot or her biceps in the training montage.
>>
>>16987384
If someone has abs in the morning without even doing warm up stretches, they're fucking /fit/.
>>
>>16987385
I'm just saying there was no shot with any visible definition, all of hibiki's muscles have been things they told without showing. Aside from one scene in G.
>>
New thread>>16987399
>>
Now that the thread is dead everybody will make fun of Miku for being a lesbian
>>
>>16987505
We will keep mocking Miku.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.