[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: farewell.png (722 KB, 1664x1828)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
Templates:
http://imgur.com/a/PT8Ki
http://pixels.horse/
http://mlpixel.org/
Spriting guide:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8a519954a29d6ac1418ab2b200b82a06

Building:
>Fausticorn http://pixelcanvas.io/@-667,388
>Diamond butt http://pixelcanvas.io/@-300,1473
>Mount Rushmare http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1467,1369
>Lettuce http://pixelcanvas.io/@-905,1576
Relocating:
>Metroid
>Anything right of the teacups and teacakes and left of couch rarity that's below the kekistani flag
Defending:
>Megaman

Notices:
Spritemaster is leaving us due to real life. Pic is his collection of works.
France is approaching /o/, we've defended them in the past. We should possibly keep a close eye on them to see if they need help.

Last thread: >>30687799
>>
Spritemaster will be forever missed. I just hope someone else will be able to step up to the job.
>>
>>30704337
I really like that villain mural he made
We could make it after fausticorn mural?
>>
>>30704377
I want to make the discord mural he did, personally. It looks really cool.
>>
RIP spritemaster
>>
>>30704337
hey, since we are finally friends with the void we could build that NMM shooting the darkness beam now
>>
>>30704388
I'm pretty sure they still don't want stuff in their core though, that was the issue with it last time.
>>
File: OP is a fag.png (50 KB, 1346x1092)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>
How long until this turns into a Discord™ exclusive thing?
>>
>>30704860
When the threads finally die off completely and people start letting them 404 left and right or no one replies to them like what happened on /vp/. Everyone in the discord still uses the thread as a primary means to plan, and discuss.
>>
>>30704860
>>30704897
I don't use the Discord at all, and I'm pretty active here. Everything I've done has been based on what I've read in these threads.
>>
>>30704860
discord is for fags
>>
Megaman has so much cyan now.
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-595,1082

We are dealing with a very peculiar idiot.
>>
>>30705137
Do we have a template for Megaman?
>>
>>30705208
http://mlpixel.org/#megaman
>>30705137
Trying to help fix him but he's still under attack.
>>
>>30705137
Fucking hell, how long has this guy been going on for? That is dedication
>>
>>30704860
Never.
It will never end like /vp/.
There is no possible way how the important people (the footsoldiers who place pixels) would end up in Discord.
And our Discord fags are massive drama queens. Nobody who is used to the threads would like that.

Discord is lots of talking, but no action.
>>
Who keeps fucking with the side of fausticorn face I'm following the damn pattern and someone keeps changing it
>>
>>30705574
>massive drama queens
I disagree. Change my mind.
>>
>>30705574
Discordfag here. Oh, I'm used to the thread, and I don't like the bullshit drama that a few assholes keep starting. I use the thread and discord for different purposes. Most planning and actual work is done in the thread, so I don't see it dying any time soon. This won't be /vp/ because we don't try to coordinate the work from the discord. It's mainly social. Always has been. The only work that's coordinated on discord is coding.
>>
>>30704365
I can try to be the mexican bootleg version
>>
Commies are asleep at -1500,4000. might be a good idea to try and contain the red void
>>
That's quite impressive tho…
>>
>>30705688
They abuse the 10 sec cooldown. We need to get rid of thrm fast.
>>
>>30705696
Agreed. Lets contain them while they're snug in their commie beds
>>
>>30705219
For the love of god someone put megaman in the bots it's still under attack.
>>
How many of you are neo nazi skin heads? Absolutely disgusting.

Daily Reminder

The fash get's bashed
>>
>>30705779
How's your flag doin', comrade?
>>
>>30705779
Nice roleplaying, anon. I rate it 14/88
>>
>>30705779
but we're neo nazi skin head trans nigger jews

i feel insulted
>>
>>30705780
literally 15 large factions had to come together to get do that damage. Lol
>>
>>30705779
Every last one of us.
>>
>>30705688
So original! Gee, commies sure are creative!
When you steal an idea as shitty as the void, you should just quit the canvas.
>>
>>30705889
We have spies in your pony discord hahaha

It may be 1 day from now, it may be 1 month from now, but preemptive action will come.
>>
>>30705900
>preemptive

I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>30705900
How did it make you feel seeing your flag eradicated so quickly? How does it make you feel knowing that if you ever decide to build another one everyone will come and stamp it out too.
>>
File: 6beda8_6356950.jpg (71 KB, 589x520)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>30705900
if it were not for your dubs I would have shamed you
>>
>>30705885
>15
Pretty high number more like 3 or 4
>>
>>30705885
Maybe they should come together again, eh?
Anyone in contact with the other factions, 'cause I feel like these fags are a bit too close?
>>
File: 1469331753108.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30705918
It wont matter. Even if they get to to the border, they wont have the man power to actually harm us. Besides we can just wage war on them again together and push them back.

They're of no concern anymore.
>>
I'm curious... What has kept us this whole time from giving Twilight a banner?
>>
>>30705918
Fair enough. And they can't brag about how strong they are anymore, 'cause they were proven to be fairly easy to overpower.
>>
>>30705985
I feel like PWII is now inevitable.
>>
Does anyone have the updated fausticorn template?
>>
>>30705900
It isn't going to be much of an accomplishment if you win when everyone else already stopped playing hahahaha
>>
Pixelgrad 3.0 will go up, we aren't ashamed. It just shows that we can persevere, rebuild, enjoy ourselves, and unite behind the red flag. Communism will not be denied. Communism will win!
>>
>>30706075
And it will fall just like the others
>>
>>30705985
Shit. Meant to reply to >>30705948
>>
>>30706075
I'm not seeing any flags, mate, just a knockoff void
That's probably for the best, cause when commies try to be creative we end up with ugly ass emoji people.
>>
>>30706075
Oh you can make Commiegrad again.

Just don't you ever fucking dare whine to mods about art you don't like in order to get it deleted ever again, and we'll leave well enough alone.

Deal?
>>
>>30706075
You go make that flag, I'd love to destroy it again.
>>
>>30705997
It was posted last thread as the OP, never made into a template but there's this. http://mlpixel.org/#fausticom
>>
>>30706169
Being this mad that mods and admins read the bread book

ahahahahahaahaha
ha ha ha
>>
>>30706269
We offered a peaceful existence after all you've done, but yet again you Commies beg to be smashed over and over again. It's like you're masochistic.

Fine. Come at us if you must. You'll never succeed.
>>
>>30706241
Damn it I need a grid!
>>
>>30706409
go to pixels.horse
>>
>>30706568
I'm on my phone at work. Doesn't work very well
>>
>>30706409
There is a grid, though?
>>
>>30705910
There's more where that came from.
>>
>page 9
What the hell is going on?
>>
Is there any particular reason Bon Bon's eye is fucked up?
>>
Can everyone stop vandalizing this? If you want to make a snowman somewhere, make your own snowman elsewhere.
>>
>>30707203
>tfw we're turning into /vp/
>>
>>30705971
Her color scheme is one of the trickiest to do
>>
File: 1496647858346.png (100 KB, 2010x2017)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
if anyone is interested we are rebuilding another clover over sdlg remainings logo at http://pixelcanvas.io/@1530,1048 starting point 1560,1080
>>
File: screenshot.png (165 KB, 1574x1138)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
https://discord dot gg/Cfv5Equ
>>
right bottom clover
>>
Oh shit, i think I just found commies doing a shitty red void under our equestria girls work
>>
File: 1127291.png (1.52 MB, 5500x5250)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>30707203
>saturday morning
>>
center is blue point
>>
File: 1496647858346-2.png (255 KB, 2010x3756)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
also all phases
>>
Guys we need more pixel shite to build for the future. Any ideas ?
>>
File: Shitpost.png (11 KB, 256x124)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>30708251
>>
>>30708259
I mean new art
>>
File: flutterdog.png (972 B, 50x40)
972 B
972 B PNG
>>30708279
pixelmaster is gone, my fries
>>
>>30708294
I can try making stuff. Not nearly as good, but I've made a few things already. Also very cute where is it going?
>>
File: Flutterbox.png (1.25 MB, 1400x1845)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>30708307
thanks, not sure if I want it built, though, the people I showed it to didn't understand what was pictured. But if people like it I'm all for it.

If you need ideas
>we still lack a 4th wall discord mural
>there's plenty of mural pictures that could be cleaned up in the OP image
>3rd row portraits, we could use a third trixie
>just draw some small art to fill the space in between, for example you could do this flutterbox picture in roughly the size of hoodie lyra
what works have you've made btw?
>>
>>30708340
to add for the murals, I'd really REALLY want to see a chrys and her changelings mural
also we had a plethora of banner ideas, including sea ponies, tropical octavia and so much more, there was a whole list and I'm afraid it's lost
>>
>>30708340
I made Void gift, Ghost banner, RDADIS banner banner, and Mt. Rushmare, and Spiderjack.

These threads have sparked my interest in making pixel arts, and I wanna try contribute stuffs since spritemaster left.
>>
>>30704337
I don't know what this is about, but those pictures are really pretty.
>>
>>30708357
godspeed pixelfag
>>
What's everyone working on? I'm working on fausticorn's ear
>>
>>30708574
the outer line of the left column
>>
>>30704337
Where's glimmer popcorn spot?
>>
>>30708574
Having a 1 vs. 1 against a cyan fag on megaman.
>>
>>30704337
Needs more nyx
>>
>>30708577
Why did we add the grey outline on the Fausticorn mural? I've been out of touch for a few days. It doesn't look like a proper pillar anymore.
>>
File: 1492189413246.jpg (64 KB, 894x965)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>30708627
I actually agree
we need to build pic related
>>
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1570,4039

This will be MLP's downfall. Get ready little ones Lol

We are coming for all of you.
>>
File: 1254712411124.jpg (167 KB, 1007x1019)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>30708632
Nah it should be pic related
>>
>>30708639
aaawww you made a red void knockoff in a safe zone full of 9 sec cool downs
how impressive
>>
File: 1336498556345.jpg (30 KB, 367x451)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>30708639
Bring it on. You know you have no chance against our allied forces
>>
>>30708639
>putting the french between your little project and MLP
you're really good at making friends, first you piss off 4 huge factions, and now you plan to eventually run France over? Someone's got a masochism fetish.
>>
File: 461289461924.gif (1.71 MB, 960x540)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>30708627
>>30708632
>>30708648
On a serious note maybe a frame from this?
>>
>>30708627
who?
>>
>>30708071
our thread (check my trips) bump is welcomed
http://boards.4chan.org/b/thread/741861077#bottom
>>
File: 45415644.jpg (175 KB, 818x503)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>30708639
>Only that much progress even with 10 second cooldowns
>>
>>30708627
put it over the "Fuck StJerneklar" discord bullshit. fight autism with autism
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-851,812
>>
File: MtRushmare.png (29 KB, 1472x888)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
this isn't in the imgur, can we finish it after the fausticorn?
>>
I see cyanfag is back on megaman this morning.

http://pixelcanvas.io/@-595,1082
http://mlpixel.org/#megaman
>>
>>30708867
The only reason why i help to defend megaman is because this guy takes sooo much effort into attacking it.
>>
Good to see that he's changing it up with a new selection of colors. Going cyan was getting boring.
>>
What's the location of the mega mural? Curious to see how far along it has come.
>>
File: 1480491539330.png (85 KB, 444x380)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>30709744
http://mlpixel.org/#crazy
You can just click on the coordinates and it will open Pixelcanvas in a new tab at the position of it.
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-10004,11002
>>
>>30709794
Thanks
>>
>>30708340
I really want the discord mural that's in the OP, it looks cool.
>>
>>30708818
I still can't quite see who the third face is supposed to be. I presume it's Cadance but it doesn't really look like her. Or maybe she has the weird traditional hairstyle. Either way it almost looks more like Thorax.
>>
File: 1502314501170.png (55 KB, 2048x1024)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
somebody's fucked up the shading on the pinup rarity's head. for fuck's sake, follow the template you moron
and someone, probably the commies, drew some big swastikas on her ass and wrote 'mlp is our bitch' next to a tiny kekistan flag
>>
>>30710654
Maybe they're trying to make us to attack kekistan on their behalf. They're really not that bright are they?
>>
>>30710654
>>30710711
recently commies have been following the strategy of 'make one swastika, report it to mods, then get the mods wipe out an area far to large for just the swastika and all the art is replaced with fresh 10s white pixels'
>>
>>30710815
So, why doesn't someone report what they're doing to the mods? It's a form of mod-sanctioned griefing.
>>
>>30710293
i think thats lunas hair and candences horn in front
>>
>>30710870
because the mods have sanctioned it, they don't have the ability to find the difference between a falseflag swastika and a neo-nazi swastika. Plus, the server is hosted in Germany so they have strict laws about nazi symbols (which is why you can have references to the gulags and it's fine, but mention gas chambers and it's immediate censorship).

Also discord drama, gotta love that.
>>
Where's /o/? All I see is their WATRACING
>>
>>30711020
>because the mods have sanctioned it, they don't have the ability to find the difference between a falseflag swastika and a neo-nazi swastika
They do. They've actively avoided deleting swastikas on the trans thing commies made when /bant/ raided it with a giant swastika to get it deleted the same way they did to the North Korean one.

>Plus, the server is hosted in Germany so they have strict laws about nazi symbols
Those 'strict laws' actually allow it for artistic purposes. And if you haven't noticed arkeros hasn't tried to delete our own swastika in a long time.
>>
>>30711020
How come this hasn't got erased since the beggining then?
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-200,680
>>
File: 1501834248782.png (57 KB, 1003x639)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>30711165
>this hasn't got erased since the beggining then?
How new are you?
>>
Do you think we could make a mural depicting Glimmer before and after being reformed, with a message along the lines of Friendship>Communism?
>>
>>30712059
>Glim

nothx we'd rather have nyx
>>
>Rarabutt at http://pixelcanvas.io/@-284,1355 has 400 bad pixels
Why did you let it happen?
>>
>>30712081
I guess someone is graying her out. Subtle.
>>
>>30712184
Well, fuck this faggot. I'm gonna fix that butt, then I'm gonna masturbate to it again. Anyone wanna help me with the repairing part?
>>
>>30712271

I'll help
>>
Anyone working on fausticorn with me?
>>
>>30712417
slowly clearing the green shit on the left side and turning it black, but I'm a slow worker since I'm not focused
>>
>>30712081
it was not bot protected?
>>
>>30712417
jup
>>
>>30712417
I'm working above Applejack.
>>
>>30712545
>>30712576
>>30712626
This project is going to take awhile to complete
>>
>>30712081
almost fixed.
>>
>>30713017
Aand done. Now time to do another Rarity butt.
>>
>>30713200
^^
>>
>>30710944
I am the pixelfag who made it. This anon is correct.
>>
The red void of tribulation is coming sweetie.

I can't wait to watch how helpless all you fash are as it creeps closer and closer towards you all.

This is going to be marvelous.
>>
>>30713246

>>30708649
>>30708687
>>30708745
>>
>>30713246
So you really think this time you could do shit to us? Heck, you never managed to be more than a small annoyance to us, how do you think you can even make a dent with us being allied with pretty much every major faction on the canvas?
>>
>>30713246
Where is it? Show me the object of ridicule. It can't be http://pixelcanvas.io/@955,555 because that's just completely pathetic.
>>
>>30713246
Hope that anon is adding these to the folder. Pixel War II is all but inevitable now.

Also seriously, do you HONESTLY think you can out-void The Void?

The utter delusion of these commies I swear lol
>>
>>30713246
Another one for the folder
>>
>>30713264
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1546,4036

:)
>>
>>30713281
what folder?
>>
>>30713246
Listen commie cuck. If we wanted to we could erase your pathetic void knock off in less than an hour. Just a few calls and you would be history once again. At this point we pretty much let you live because we do not even think of you as a threat anymore
>>
File: 1485627337715.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>present day
>people still fall for the bait
>>
>>30713300
The List of Empty Commie Threats™
>>
File: 1484676669575.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1080)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>30713289
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1502310422102.png (76 KB, 194x258)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>30713309
It's all in good fun friendo
>>
>>30713301
>Just a few calls
what a badass
>>
where are you guys?
>>
>>30713603
Earf
>>
>>30713603
In my bed
>>
>>30713603
In his bed >>30713621
>>
>>30713603
Outlining the blue caution sign in blue to match the others.
>>
>>30713603
in bed with your mother
>>
File: woahthere.png (11 KB, 464x74)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>
File: EDGY.png (188 KB, 373x327)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>30713688
My god they just don't have a clue
>>
AJbot under attack
>>
>>30713603
Unironically in my bed. Watching a show.
>>
>>30713603
fausticorn hair
>>
File: 1336508234005.jpg (49 KB, 602x470)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>30713688
The only thing commies can do is shitposting
>>
I'm gonna laugh if they decide to brag about the size of their commie "void" that is built straight off 10s pixels and in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>30713748
>>30713246
>>
>>30713757
Oh no the "we can only expand while we have 10 second white pixels" void is coming, watch out!!
>>
>>30713748
St-stop making fun of us.
>>
Is /vp/ still cool with us?
>>
>>30713834
Why would they not be?
>>
>>30713688
>Perry "Redglare" Mason
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>30713848
idk, I was just asking incase I missed something.
>>
>>30713834
Yeah, /vp/ and /mlp/ have been on good terms for a while now.
>>
>>30713801
The sad thing is they exist because we let them. I mean they could have a pixelgrad version 40 and still think they could beat anyone.
>>
File: Communism.png (174 KB, 812x531)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>30713864
Reminder: If you're delusional enough to believe in Communism, you're delusional enough to believe in anything.
>>
>>30713864
It is like North Korea. But even more pathetic.
>>
>>30713864
The sad thing is that they exist.
>>
Also hello, what are we doing right now? I decided to help with fausticorn.
>>
>>30713886
all our current projects are in the OP, or you could help >>30713879 void commies. http://pixelcanvas.io/@-2067,-1462
>>
>>30713899
Alright. Man, commie zone is full of land mines.
>>
>>30713876
>they still repost this bullshit
>>
File: Communism.jpg (89 KB, 543x960)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>30713946
>They still think Communism works
>>
>>30714018
>this argument once again
i can only call you a low level troll. even /pol/ realizes this much
>>
>>30714034
>get rational arguments posted several times
>deny them all
Why am I even replying to you?
>>
>>30714054
>rational arguments
what arguments? your ebin maymay pictures?
>deny them all
show me where
>>
File: doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>30714034
>even /pol/ realizes this much
>>
File: Sweetie Belle large.png (13 KB, 410x549)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Sweetie a cute?
>>
>>30714305
no, even the most dense, most anti-commie ones understand a few facts when you explain it to them slowly and clearly. the rest are just wannabe trolls
>>
>>30714335
Pretty good, but when you make angles it shouldn't be shaped like an "L", leave the corner pixel off like you did on the body. Take away the ones you put in the hair. Other than that try to round off the hair's curls a tiny bit more. I like it though.
>>
>>30714379
lol i thought i got em all, you're right revising. Glad you think a cute
>>
>>30714399
No problem, if you post the 1:1 when you finish I'll give it a better grid too. Fuck Paint's grid.
>>
>>30714344
the only fact anyone needs to understand is you and your comrades are completely out of touch with reality
>>
Can we put something over that fuck whoever shit in the middle of our land when the Fausticorn is done?
>>
>>30714510
>t. communism is bad because i was told so
>>
File: Sweetie Belle v0.2.png (2 KB, 82x110)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>30714454
Okay I think I cleaned up all the edges. Fixed a few minor things as well.
>>
File: 1502013188032.png (8 KB, 314x265)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>30714523
someone made this a few threads back to go on top of it
>>
>>30714546
Where's it going?
>>
File: sweetiegrid.png (12 KB, 656x880)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>30714530
Most, yeah. I cleaned up the last couple you missed.
>>
>>30714550
>>30714523
on top of discord drama, or maybe we could just change it to say "fuck discord" instead http://pixelcanvas.io/@-844,808
>>
>>30714616
Let's do it

>>30714605
So is anyone interested in building this? If so where?
>>
>>30714616
I personally would prefer a small pone art rather than more text shit.
>>
>>30714630
I want it somewhere, but first >>30714546.
>>
>>30714605
a cute!
>>
File: RDADIS v3 large.png (12 KB, 880x352)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Hey what are all the banners in the backlog? Here's this one incase anyone forgot it was a thing.

Also we should probably get more portraits done for the line.
>>
>>30714777
We still have Mount Rushmare, Lettuce, and Rarity after Faust, and we need to decide on that empty mural space.
>>
>>30714803
Okidoke
>>
File: spritemaster.png (9 KB, 258x126)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>30714803
This is in the OP, why not it? Then we can make something with Chrysalis and the Changelings next to the void gift.
>>
>>30714814
>>30714838
If everyone likes it, I'm down, but let's focus on finishing up what we have started.
Faust and Rarity are both more than half way done according to the template site, and the other two shouldn't take long.
>>
>>30714859
>let's focus on finishing up what we have started.
Agreed, but there's a couple murals in the OP we could use. We should figure out which we like best.
>>
>>30714950
I like the one under Daybreaker with all of the villains together for the empty spot, and that one with the mouths over by the void.
>>
>>30715019
There's several with all the villains, which did you have in mind?
>>
File: rogue rainbow.png (51 KB, 537x370)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
can whoever's doing this stop? you're wasting space we can use later on
>>
>>30714838
I like it.
>>
>>30714838
I like it
>>
>>30715066
Let's put an end to it with this so it stops expanding.
>>
>>30715100
where?
>>
File: OFC.png (477 B, 66x29)
477 B
477 B PNG
>>30715100
here's the 1:1
>>
>>30715130
>>30715100
We need to flip the rainbow though, how about here? http://pixelcanvas.io/@1207,875
>>
File: sdf.png (7 KB, 198x156)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I can't seem to find this one. A little help plz?
>>
>>30715130
could you make it a bit bigger? each color of the rainbow is two pixels wide so it's a little too small
>>
>>30715146
A lot of the pictures in the OP haven't been built yet.
>>
File: OFC v0.2.png (776 B, 132x58)
776 B
776 B PNG
>>30715149
Here yu go
>>
File: ofc location.png (26 KB, 415x218)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>30715256
How about here?
>>
>>30715286
Well what's the deal with the giant rainbow wall gonna be? Would it just go over it eventually?
>>
File: ofc location2.png (46 KB, 481x377)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>30715286
Here actually, that obscures two things that seem protected.
>>
>>30715303
This is what our territory would roughly look like. We're allowed to keep expanding the big rainbow as far south-east as we like, although I doubt we'll build much further south.
>>
>>30715325
If this is what's happening then lets go ahead and build OFC here >>30715316
>>
File: ofc template.png (9 KB, 1040x520)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>30715335
Alright, here's a template.
>>
I know there are a few threads up regarding this but did you guys catch todays episode? What did you think?
>>
>>30715508
Good episode, very funny. I love the trend that S7 is taking and I have renewed hope yet.
>>
>>30715508
Watching it right now
>>
>>30715508
Same here a lot of butt hurt faggots crying cause it was making fun of the fandom. But I thought it was pretty good. Song was catchy
>>
>>30715508
DWK was truly right when he said the Show and the Fandom have ceased being separate entities and have merged together.

This was by far one of the most meta episodes, and frankly had a great message about the show in general that so many people here fail to realize.
>>
>>30715632
Meant for>>30715533
>>
>>30715635
Overall great Ep. The wings mention especially sent my sides to orbit because of it's matter of fact utter bluntness.
>>
>>30715652
Seriously when I heard that I laughed pretty hard.
>>
>>30715508
I had some genuine laughs, but it was pretty lukewarm to me and they probably shouldn't have made it. It's good to know that the writers are this salty over legitimate criticisms. This is the pony show, not a mouthpiece for the staff.
>>
File: 1500947263379.jpg (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>30715779
>>
>>30715779
>literally one episode out of 157 is a "meta" episode
>show staff isn't allowed to poke fun at their viewers
This episode was created especially for people like you.
>>
Howdy, folks! Friendly commie anon here once again.
I've been really busy since college started. Long time since I don't post; last time I posted was when Mare-Do-Well was finished and Sunset was on ~15%.

I used my Saturday afternoon to lurk on the last 3 threads, and oh boy I skipped a lot of shit.
I'm sincerely displeased that /mlp/ finally fell off to the """commie""" bait and abandoned its pacifist pixel-ethics; not because I didn't think those bastards deserved it, but because I basically share a 'Batman vs. Joker' position on this stand (and also the issue about this whole war effort slowing Fausticorn). I understand why it was done, and I know it was a collaborative effort, but I don't support attacking anyone's workspace. Now that everything's more calmed through, I hope to help actively on Fausticorn being done in hope for Lauren to see it ASAP.
I also pay my respects to our based Spritemaster, he's without doubt the greatest dude in our lines. Even if I don't support milicy, I wish him good luck.

>>30681472
>>30681501
>>30700354
I'm glad there are people as dedicated as me with this time-killing side project. The unofficial dedication day sounds neat, however I don't really want to encourage people to work actively on this (not that I have anything against it) If they don't want to.

>>30703501
I think it got cutted off when it was uploaded to the website. I don't longer have the template, but I think it can be restored from archive files.


Anyways, this has been a really funny summer hobby, and I hope to still work on more wonderful things here. Probably won't be as active as used to be, because of studies n' stuff, but you'll always count with my pixels when needed. I'll still be lurking here on regular days, and I'll try to post on weekends.

Friendly commie anon says 'peace out'.
>>
File: No.jpg (18 KB, 322x222)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>30715897
>One episode
Do you even watch it? Because this isn't the first time they've used the show as a mouthpiece to complain, this is the first time they haven't been subtle about it, though. As I said, I found it lukewarm and they probably shouldn't have made it because the target audience isn't going to get this at all.

Last (You), I swear, I spent enough time defending my opinion from people who think I'm salty and the people who think I found it good.
>>
File: 1499870752970.jpg (140 KB, 750x650)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>30715964
For a damn dirty red, you're alright anon. Nice to have you around.
>>
>>30715975
Still doesn't change the fact that you failed to understand what the episode was trying to teach you
>>
File: 1405761129333.png (142 KB, 944x1024)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>30716069
>Stop sweating small stuff and pay attention to the lessons
No, I understood it perfectly, but that doesn't change the fact that the metaness of the episode was in poor taste and excluded the target audience.

>inb4 haha you replied again and still missed the point! XD
>>
File: Nope 2.gif (463 KB, 300x188)
463 KB
463 KB GIF
>>30716095
>>
>>30716095
>Poor taste
Why? Because they were making fun of a bunch of adults complaining about a kids show? As far as target audience they say it's for little girls but they know damn well who their audience is.
>>
>>30715964
>(and also the issue about this whole war effort slowing Fausticorn
People have always worked on what they felt was most important. If Fausticorn spoke to them most, they were free to work on it. Fighting commies was near and dear to everyone's hearts and long, long overdo.

I disagree with the pacifism stance. We shouldn't be pacifists, we shouldn't let people constantly attack us and our allies and let everyone take it. Should we go around raiding? No, but when someone attacks you and your friends over and over again, you don't ignore it. It's not noble to let them beat the shit out of you and stand there meek and defenseless. You fight back. We've given them a lot of chances and left them alone and they still have fucked with us (or tried to) and our allies many times over.
>>
>>30716203
This. Walk softly, but carry a big stick.
>>
>>30716220
>Walk softly, but swing a big dick
FTFY to suit modern times.
>>
File: idiocracy.jpg (138 KB, 1291x387)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>30716353
>>
>>30715508
I'm up to date with the Latin American Spanish release (currently on ep. 5, a new episode daily). However, I like the premise of this new one, it's great to see old pieces of MLP lore being brought back.
>>
>>30716203
You can see it from a hot-headed, emotional perspective, like this one:
>"Constant harassment hurts my pride of horsefucker, thus I feel the need to retaliate"
... OR from a rational, logic perspective, like this one:
>"Retaliation is a waste of pixels/time I could've been using in creating pony stuff, thus I'm mature enough to let them laugh at their constantly failing attempt to make me mad"

You may know, from the time we've been dealing with them, that they're as autistic as us. They won't surrender for the destruction of 'Pixelgrad'. It doesn't matter how many times it get destroyed, they'll just build it again and continue the backfire over and over again.
Violence only generates more violence. The best strategy to deal with haters is either love or tolerance.

>captcha: Socrates SEGELN
>>
>>30716758
>Constant harassment hurts my pride of horsefucker, thus I feel the need to retaliate
or you could not make strawmen, no one thought like that and it's perfectly rationally justifiable to retaliate against them
Other factions are not as strong or capable of defending against them as we are, and don't have the means to make mods and admins stop deleting their shit. We got them off a bunch of other faction's backs. And we had fun placing those pixels in the process. It was a hell of a lot more satisfying and enjoyable than spending days building something all by yourself with 10 second pixels, 3:00 cooldown or not.

Your Batman analogy is really very apt. Batman lets the Joker stick around even though he knows that doing so will only get more and more people killed. That's what you would have us do.
>>
>>30716758
>They're as autistic as us
They're not really, their support has been dropping for months and the voiding of New Pixelgrad just might have been the killing blow.
>>
>>30716905
I understand the 'defend allies' argument. I've always had. But every time in the past some other faction had attacked commies and came to us for help, we've dealt the same way: "people are free to help, but don't expect (((us))) to do it".
In this situation, however, voiding """commies""" was stated as our top priority, even more than building Rarabutt, Fausticorn, Recruiter's lettuce or any other stuff in our backlog. Even the OP's picture was about it (and the actual backlog was under a spoiler tag).
Taking part on conflicts between our allies and external factions should always be an individual side option, rather than an actively encouraged one.

Also, if you find creating void trendils and attacking flags more entertaining and enjoyable than making true art, maybe you should be on other faction like Void, Brazil or /bant/.


About the Batman analogy, I highly recommend this article about 'DIY Justice' ethics in Batman (it's in Spanish, I'm afraid) to understand this ethical position: https://medium.com/espanol/justicia-diy-a807f9e704f5#.2wkj16ps9
>>
>>30717060
So what you're saying is we should stop posting about things you don't like?
>>
>>30717060
>Also, if you find creating void trendils and attacking flags more entertaining and enjoyable than making true art
>true art
That's pretentious as fuck. And the process of voiding is inherently creative on a personal level. We're all sitting here following templates, about as non-creative as it gets. The only people truly creating are the ones who make those templates, freehand things, do timelapses, or make our websites and manage our bots. Most of us just robotically place pixels.
>maybe you should be on other faction like Void, Brazil or /bant/
And maybe you shouldn't be telling other people to fuck off to some other faction if they don't agree with you. You are not the sole arbitrator of this thread or this faction's contents. People wanted to void commies and wanted to discuss voiding commies. They don't agree with you. If you take issue with that, you're free to work on other projects or talk about other topics as a few members did while we fought them. If you still take issue with that and would demand the vast majority of us change to suit you then you are free to find another faction.
>>
>>30717239
What I'm saying is that we must individualy priorize building pony art, over grieffing others' art in retaliation; and that we should't encourage at all the latter as a collective /mlp/ policy.
>>
>>30717384
Why? What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>30717284
>the process of voiding is inherently creative on a personal level
Voiding is inherently destructive, and you know it.
>The only people truly creating are the ones who make those templates, freehand things, do timelapses, or make our websites and manage our bots. Most of us just robotically place pixels.
Remember that, without the manpower constantly dedicated to build stuff, none of these actions would be relevant. Also, people here are constantly encouraged to be creative, and contribute with what they want/can. Timelapsing, spriting or scripting aren't tasks reserved to some illumiated anons, they're free for everyone to do.

>And maybe... If you still take issue with that and would demand the vast majority of us change to suit you then you are free to find another faction.
Well, the purpose of /mlp/ PixelCanvas thread (AFAIK) is to get people organized to discuss, create and maintain pony-related art (and, why not, make friends and shitposts in the process).
All I'm saying is that, if your interests on PixelCanvas are to void, attack flags or laugh at """commies""", you'll be more suited to be along people who are interested in the same things you are (like the Void for voiding, Brazil for attacking flags, or /bant/ to laugh over """commies"""). You're still free to do whatever you want, speak wherever you want, and believe however you want. We're friendzies with them anyways, and some of them still post here; however, they respect the fact our faction is pony-related, and you should do so too.

I joined this thread because ponies, but also because the deep pixel ethics of non-agression, collaborative work and consensual desition process. I don't want to lose that, and I know most people here neither.
>>
>>30714838
this is great
>>
>>30714838
needs cleanup, this is just an auto generated image
>>
File: 1419714684958.png (62 KB, 377x391)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>30704337
>40k faust
Muh dick
>>
>>30717430
>Voiding is inherently destructive
Making something into something else is destructive, it can also still be creative.
>pony-related art
Yet here we are defending megaman day after day. We've also got Double King on top of our portraits, cars, an Estonian flag, horse luis, several banners that reference nothing pony-related, and more. We do make pony art, but that is not all we do.
>you'll be more suited to be along people who are interested in the same things you are
>laugh at """commies"""
Pretty sure this is exactly the right place to do that.
>and I know most people here neither.
Reread the last two threads. You're almost completely alone in your way of thinking. Only two other people said anything against it besides you, and it was well after the fact. In fact the last thread was one of our most active threads in a long while, with many more IPs than we've had posting in it lately. Our pacifistic stance has been making /mlpol/ more and more distant from us because they have wanted to actually do something about it and their side has been ignored. Well many people in /mlp/ feel the same way too.
>collaborative work
Then you should be happy to know what we did was in fact collaborative. It was one of our biggest acts of collaboration on the canvas between a wide variety of factions and it had near unanimous support from /mlp/, including a lot of the members who didn't take part.

Not everyone shares your views, and in fact most of the people here don't.
>>
>>30717454
there's a second version in the OP
>>
>>30717491
There's no point talking to him Anon, he does this every time someone says anything not pony related in here.
>>
>>30714838
I'd rather prefer something more colourful and with more diversity of characters for the 4th mural, as >>30667359.
>>
if anyone could give me a hand finishing up this, http://pixelcanvas.io/@1199,816 I'm going to bed soon, I want to get it out of the way before whoever's making the rogue rainbow continues into our new territory or decides to turn to the right again, template's here >>30715341

>>30717507
we voted against doing that and talked about having a mural for each of the villains separately a few threads ago, the vote was pretty split but personally it's what I would prefer to do, and I keep thinking how cool a chrysalis mural would look
>>
>>30717501
I know, but the last time he tried speaking for all of us was when he insisted an advertisement for a faction who attacked us and would irrevocably damage relations and deeply insult both the void and Brazil, and was unwanted by all of us except himself and one other person should be able to set up shop right in our territory.

He's not in good company and I don't like that he's trying to insist what we can and can't talk about or that we have to follow his ethos. He's only interested in his interpretation of us, not what we actually are. And when he sees something that fails to live up to that interpretation, he tells us to go fuck off to some other faction.
>>
>>30715964
>still working on that crazy shit
Autism is strong with this one. You are the hero we deserve, but don't need. Actually, you're pretty cool guy for a commie pls stay
>>
>>30717491
>Making something into something else is destructive, it can also still be creative.
When the thing you're doing is literally an empty, blank, one-color void, it's pretty much clear it's destructive.
I can agree, however, than the actual PROCESS of making it could be creative (ie. the "MLP" trendil someone made over the ancom flag).
>We do make pony art, but that is not all we do.
I can also agree on this one;
>Then you should be happy to know what we did was in fact collaborative
I'm pretty much aware of this. I mentioned it on my first post of this thread. However, it's a wasted collaborative effort, for the same reasons I exposed here on >>30716758.

>>laugh at """commies"""
>Pretty sure this is exactly the right place to do that.
>>>/pol/
Or /mlpol/.
Not that I care if it's done here from time to time, though.
Those spics are just usurpers and mockers of actual commies.


>You're almost completely alone in your way of thinking.
>Not everyone shares your views, and in fact most of the people here don't.
Don't you think I already know that? I'm a fucking communist, for Celestia's sake!
The fact my position here isn't the most popular, doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered. We don't need to think the same way, just to respect each other and have a common interest.

>>30717501
Maybe you're confusing me with the anti-Koreus anon, or some anti-flags anons. My stance here isn't about not discussing/creating non-pony content, but on priorizing pony content (or allies' gifts) over anything else, and keeping our efforts in our own workspace rather than splitting it over others' ones.
>>
File: 1460392517238.jpg (46 KB, 450x588)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>30717571
And every time he does, one or another of us rightfully tells him to fuck off. Giving him (You)'s only makes him stronger.

Pic related for what should be the standard response to his bullshit.
>>
>>30717582
>Don't you think I already know that?
It certainly doesn't seem that way.
>I don't want to lose that, and I know most people here neither.
You couldn't be more wrong about the people you find yourself associating with.

>We don't need to think the same way, just to respect each other and have a common interest.
We do. I have no problems with you up until you start telling us to get out of the thread and find another group if we disagree with you, or where we can't talk about something that upsets you. Or where you start insisting that something we absolutely do not want in our territory is completely fine to build and that others should get over it. You are not the only person here, and it's you who's having trouble respecting others. We have a variety of common interests and some of those are ones you aren't going to agree with. Learn to deal with it.
>>
>>30717571
OK, now I feel you're confusing me with this other "The New Void" commie anon. I was never intented to "speak for all of us" on that issue; my statements were clearly written to be taken as a personal opinion. And my defence wasn't about his advertisement (as I said then, I couldn't care less about him), but about the creative freedom to make pony-related political jokes indistinctly of the ideology.

Also, I'm not trying to tell anyone here about what we can or can't talk; I'm nobody to do such thing. I'm just defending the principles this faction grew and shared when I joined months ago, the principles that attracted me and a lot of other people here. If being an old pixelfag is a sin, then forgive me 'cuz I'm a sinner.
And you don't need to fuck off someone to tell him that he'd be more fitting in other allied faction. It's a logical fact: you like pone, you align with /mlp/; you like voiding, you align with Void; you like anti-com, you align with /bant/; you like flags/warring, you align with Brazil...

>>30717576
Thanks dude. And I'm going nowhere anytime soon.
>>
>fingerprint not valid
REEE
>>
>>30717624
>And you don't need to fuck off someone to tell him that he'd be more fitting in other allied faction.
Then go join the communists because you sure as fuck have no clue what this faction is about.
>>
File: but why.gif (3.5 MB, 581x327)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB GIF
>this fuck stjerneklar thing is on mlpixel.org and is probably bot protected
>>
>>30717637
Well then, correct me on this:
>Well, the purpose of /mlp/ PixelCanvas thread (AFAIK) is to get people organized to discuss, create and maintain pony-related art (and, why not, make friends and shitposts in the process).

Also...
>join the communists
Which ones? The people on the canvas calling themselves """communists""" are just a bunch of childish ebin trolls who use the red color and Marxist-themed stuff to banter.
They lack of any pixel ethics, or political knowledge of any kind. They're grieffers, intolerants, they have hierarchical desition processes... They're the living opposite of what I found on this faction when I joined.
>>
>>30717659
/bant/ have it too. Keeps away evil spirits.
>>
>>30717659
because the guy who made mlpixel is knee deep in discord drama
>>
>>30717637
>>30717664
Maybe I need to clarify that protecting allies' workspace and creating gifts for them goes in the "make friends" thing.
>>
>>30717673
I don't get that meme, and I don't think I want to.
>>30717677
Reminder for him
>>
File: 1.gif (1.17 MB, 1000x1000)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
have you had your windows licked recantly?
>>
File: install gentoo.jpg (58 KB, 500x300)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>30717837
>windows
Install gentoo
>>
>>30717837
I've not checked...
Let me see and I'll post back to confirm.
>>
engage the pillow fight
>>
File: tactical barrage.jpg (1.38 MB, 2500x1407)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>30717863
>>
File: high powered projectile.jpg (85 KB, 1280x458)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>30717879
bring it
>>
Let's see if they get the message
I know they won't
>>
>>30717861
No, they're as dry and dirty as I remember.
>>
File: multiplying.png (5 KB, 290x163)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>30717903
Fuck, they're multiplying. Why can't they take their retarded drama somewhere else? This is our section of the canvas.
>>
>>30717913
you should lick them
>>
>>30717919
Let's turn this into "Fuck discord faggots"
>>
>>30717919
This is not done by discordfags.
t. Fag
>>
>>30717924
Fuck Discord for the new one, a pony for the other?
>>
>>30717919
Discord is the new ponychan
>>
>>30717932
then help us get rid of this retarded shit, they're just going to take up our canvas space with these if we leave them
>>
>>30717933
The other is bot protected last time I checked, so I guess we need to convince botanon to stop being faggot first
>>
File: flutterbutt.png (1.03 MB, 800x1134)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
>>30717932
Remove all your drama from our canvas and we stop calling you faggots for most of the time
>>
>>30717941
We can still force it if we build around it and then build the final part after. We did it for the falseflagged ancap shit, we can do it with this.
>>
>>30717952
It seems bot is off, so let's do it. Who has some good template?
>>
>>30717966
This is what we intended to replace it with. >>30714546
>>
Mmm, that's a fine lookin' pone. So what are we working on? Faust?
>>
File: so may butts....png (146 KB, 1366x638)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
Bonbon surely has a nice view from up there...
>>
>>30717971
CUTE
U
T
E

Coordinates to start?
>>
>>30717924
Shit, they're trying to push back
>>
>>30717979
I'm working on her cheek.
>>
File: temp.png (10 KB, 390x356)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>30717982
I'm gonna start building the bottom left part of the darker purple leg at 841,817. I tried to do something in Paint to recolor the rest and give it a grid too.
>>
>>30717989
It's being defended by a bot
>>
>>30718022
>just noticed it made it's way to mlpixel.org.
FUCK YOU, MLPIXEL ANON! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, WHY ARE YOU RAIDING US WITH DISCORD FAGGOTRY?
>>
>>30718033
He's had this on his site for ages and also unlisted all of /vp/'s templates when he was banned from the discord groups.
>>
>>30718039
>tfw the most based of us either leave or join the dark side
Well, that was a fun ride, but I guess it's time for it to end.
>>
File: hooves.png (42 KB, 770x304)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>30717996
These are the back hooves.
>>
I'm late to the party, as always, but oh well.

>>30715508
I've just finished watching it, I didn't have the time to do so when it aired. It was incredibly meta, which sets it apart from most others. I'll have to give myself some time to think where it sits in relation to the rest of the show, and rewatch it at least once before I can formulate my own opinion. The song was great, though.
>>
File: fuck discord.png (272 KB, 778x954)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>30718052
Looks like the bot is back.
These faggots are so uncreative, if they did something like >pic related I'd be totally OK with this, but just writing "fuck somebody" is lame as fuck. Even commies are better than this.
>>
>>30718201
this, if he hates whoever these people are that much he can go write it in his own area and keep it out of ours
>>
>they turned the arrow to point something irrelevant
Why are they so autistic about this shit?
>>
>>30718201
not a bot kek
>>
>>30718218
>>>/discord/
And stay in your circlejerk
>>
>>30718218
Certainly looked like it. No one builds line by line like that, they would have built one letter at a time.
>>
>>30718224
im the one whos doing it,not a bot, leave our banner alone :)
>>
>>30718226
>banner
Make something creative, even my 10yo brother would do better
>>
File: 1373522453380.png (496 KB, 500x547)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>30718245
its our meme, either leave it or waste time trying to remove it
>>
>>30718246
I don't give a fuck what it is, it looks like shit
>>
>>30718248
I dont care what you think, wipe the gun, thats not ours, but the "fuck stjerneklar" stats
>>
>>30718251
Build it somewhere else, it's not related to any of our shit at all.
>>
>>30718251
K. But I'm gonna make a banner that says "Fuck discord faggots and their drama" on top of it. Deal?
>>
>>30718263
Dont care do it
>>
>>30718271
Do you like it? It's just as uncreative as yours.
>>
>>30718329
Isn't this being involved with the drama? Maybe it would be smarter to just move on, the banner is tiny.
Kinda ironic since you guys have a mlp discord link right under, remove that then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>30718329
I'd be in favor of just removing that "fuck Strelnikov or whatever" sign when discordfags decide it's been around long enough, and not putting more of that crap there.
>>
>>30718246
It's like the commies put their hammer and sickle in our territory and say it's just their meme and it is to stay. This thing doesn't belong here, you are not a part of /mlp/, so kindly please, find some other place to build your "art" and remove your link from our signature.
>>
File: Screenshot_22.png (51 KB, 590x492)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>30718390
you did a huge tribute to dratini, he's our meme, this is our meme too and its smaller, dont see the big deal, also what link
>>
>>30718411
Because the /vp/ shitstorm involved us, this is just some internal dispute between you Discordfags.

The /vp/ banner also happens to be in good taste, while yours is just fuck literally-who.
>>
>>30718411
We did tribute to our drama we had with /vp/, I don't even know who or what dratini is and I don't give a fuck about it.
The link here http://pixelcanvas.io/@-869,848 , it would make people think we're associated with your faggotry
>>
I want Discord fags to leave their Discord and post in the thread like normal fucking autists.
>>
>>30718450
This. There wouldn't be so much drama and faggotry in Discord if everybody was anonymous.
>>
Damn the ultimate mural is huge. Just finished a ~20x20 tile, and realized that's about a ten thousandth of the full thing. 0.01 fucking percent.
>>
>>30718469
How is it different to tripfags?
Also most or almost all successful factions use discord to be organized, even mlp, deal with it
There would still be drama, just like there is drama in this thread right now, dont be retarded.
Boards are a good place to recruit people but its very unorganized.
>>
>>30718502
>This entire fucking post.

Can you just fuck off? Please?
>>
>>30718502
I'm not saying there wouldn't be drama at all, just there wouldn't be so much of it. What would you write, "fuck anonymous"? Also, nobody ITT uses tripcode, not even you, so your argument is invalid. This thing started on /mlp/ and it should stay here, now we have two pony factions that can't come to agreement.
>>
File: 1374654136773.jpg (43 KB, 480x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>30718507
It looks like you're mad.
Would you like to:
1) Deal with it?
2) An hero?
>>
>>30718523
I'd like both, please.

You're defending the Discord, dude. As far as I'm concerned, you're not even a part of the faction. /mlp/ makes all it's decisions and choices on /mlp/, not some off site program. Spritemaster didn't go to the Discord to tweak his designs. We didn't decide where to build our ponies on the Discord, or which ones to build, there. We negotiated on Discord, true, but that's unavoidable; and completely not what you're doing in the /mlp/.

You're like a guy standing on the street, looking at everyone inside discuss and work, and going 'yes! I told them to do this! It was my idea all along.'

There's not a single point in your post that can't be easily refuted. Surprise, there is a difference between talking in the Discord and using a tripcode. Mainly, everyone would call the tripcoder a faggot, like we are doing to you and other Discord fags right now.
The /mlp/ Discord has never organized a single portrait or mural currently on the canvas. The /mlp/ board did that, together. Maybe you poked your head in every now and then and said 'oh, that's what we're doing' to make yourself feel better.
Yes, there would still be drama. But it wouldn't be Discord drama, and it wouldn't be caused by a bunch of faggots off website.
Finally, fuck off with this last line. Unorganized? We have a fucking strawpoll banner, we used it so much. We could never have MADE any portraits if we weren't organized. Maybe you're just confusing organization with circlejerking.

This entire thing is just you trying to high-jack a little bit of power by pretending that you 'matter' by 'organizing everything in the thread.' Oh, better watch out, here comes the Discord Master, I can't wait for him to tell me what to build, he's so important.

God, I'm so fucking mad. Pixelcanvas was a mistake.
>>
>>30718557
kek
Im a part of a faction.
Also check out iron cross, they seem to support our meme
>being this salty over a piece of text on a pixel game
Im not a part of mlp at all and i never started "fuck stjerneklar" but i will defend it, i only went on mlp because i saw damage being made to it and figured it would be fun to see what you guys are saying
>>
>>30718597
>>30718557
Iron Cross here. It isn't a meme. That idiot just mutes us for shitty reasons.
>>
>>30718608
Thus its a meme now
>>
File: 1337293773642.jpg (37 KB, 600x386)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>Discord was made by commies to infect us and other factions with faggotry and drama
>>
>>30718614
Memes are supposed to be funny and creative, this is just a random insult, nothing more. Only 8yo kids would find saying "fuck whoever" funny. Nobody outside your discord even knows who it is refering to, and nobody cares. You are a massive faggots and you should not be allowed to use the internet.
>>
>>30718762
It isn't a meme and it wasn't supposed to be funny.
>>
>>30718779
Then what is this shit supposed to be? Just annoy us?
>>
>>30718785
See >>30718608
>>
>>30718792
Does he even give a fuck about this 'banner'?
>>
>>30718608
>>30718792
There's better way to say "fuck you" to him: leave discord
>>
>>30718762
>>30718779
Memes are NOT always supposed to funny.
A meme (/ˈmiːm/ MEEM) is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture. A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme.
>>
>>30718816
Well, let's just say it's a very bad meme then.
>>
>>30718816
>saying fuck you to someone is meme
Millhouse is a meme.
>>
File: 1419721119908.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>30718828
Yes
>>
File: 1482332222322.jpg (21 KB, 499x500)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>30718837
Millhouse isn't a meme.
>>
>>30718843
Yes she is newfriend
>>
>>30717919
The "fuck sadenar" is on mlpixel.org.
>>
Anything to do with the Discord should be purged, it's clear they're not interested in pixel horses more than their own drama.
>>
>>30718226
Move it elsewhere.
>>
>>30718919
no, thx.
>>
>>30718912
all this samefagging though
>>
>>30718912
Just so it's clear, the discord isn't actually involved in this in any way. It's a couple faggots and most of them are in the official discord. The discord has always made a point of organizing in the threads and all of us do actively post in them like the rest of you. This isn't the /mlp/ discord's drama this is the official pixelcanvas's discord drama. Some of the people writing it or defending it are involved with /mlp/, but they're also the most active regulars in the official discord, and the people they're shit talking aren't involved with /mlp/'s discord at all.
>>
Anyone interested in organizing some joint-faction artwork to mix things up a bit?
>>
File: ofcfont.png (6 KB, 319x124)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
can we change the o to pic related? it matches the rest of the letters better

>>30719353
what did you have in mind?
>>
>>30719378
Part of me was thinking of making a dedication to the 4 axis power alliance between us, Void, /bant/, and Brazil.
>>
>>30719378
Also sure looks better
>>
>>30719387
Is there a void pone? a group of thematic ponies might be cute
>>
File: Axis Powers concept.png (142 KB, 346x180)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>30719407
Well I was thinking not just pone artwork, but a collaborative effort from all the factions. This is highly conceptual at this stage, but something like this maybe.
>>
>>30719387
I want to do something like that, especially if we could get the other factions on board with making it alongside us, it's fun working with them

is there a good way to combine them all into one or would we do four separate pictures each one representing a member?
>>
>>30719426
I was thinking >>30719420
but each one of the soldiers represents each faction
>>
File: four horsemen.jpg (158 KB, 1459x560)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>30719420
What about something like the four horsemen? Brazil's Huedentor riding ponified Kuruminha, a hooded black figure riding NMM or Luna.for void. I wouldn't know what to pick for /bant/, maybe Hitler riding Aryanne, but Aryanne's a bit more leaning towards a /mlpol/ tribute than a /bant/ one.
>>
>>30719420
well, if it isn't more pony we'll need some other type of characters to put in the poses. Or should do it like it is and just change the symbols they wear?
>>
>>30719466
I was thinking
Brazil as Huedentor
/bant/ as SS officer
Void as Humanoid shaped void mass wearing a uniform
and /mlp/ could be represented by anon filly perhaps? The /mlp/ representative is tricky.
>>
Fausticorn is coming along nicely good job fellow anons.
>>
>>30719706
I want to help, where's the newest template?
>>
>>30719924
http://pixels.horse/
>>
>>30719976
Thank you
>>
>>30719462
>four horsemen
I like this idea.
>>
>>30720048
Same where would we put it though?
>>
>>30719462
Or just brazil's pony, aryanne, NMM and hitler on all fours
no riders
>>
>>30720057
I say we outta expand outwards and conquer some of that 9-second white space.
>>
>>30720094
or instead of hitler cirno, seeing how bant loves her so much
>>
>>30718022
It was never defended by bots. Not even for 5min.

The reason why you can't remove it is simply because you are just one single person who wants to remove it, while there are at least 20 people who hate the Commie mod and defend it just for fun… sometimes you maybe get a second person to help you, when you are crying in the thread and in all Discord groups you know, but this is still not enough.
>>
>>30719234
>This isn't the /mlp/ discord's drama this is the official pixelcanvas's discord drama
Nice theory, but in reality the admin of your Discord is Mod in the official Pixelcanvas Discord too... and he brings his Drama right back to you, because he needs to defend his Commie friends… the "don't say anything against steved or you will get banned" rule doesn't really help either.
>>
The Commie void is so small lol
>>
>>30720315
>>30720376
Just for bringing this bullshit back, I'm gonna go through and reset every pixel in your shitty little sign.
>>
Do we have pixel art of /mlp/-tan yet? She would be fun to build if we had a template.
>>
>>30720420
Why are you so offended by it?
>>
>>30720420
Fight me, ponies. I will put anything and everything I want on your territory.
>>
>>30720455
Nice false flag
>>
>>30720432
Mate, my only problem with the shitty sign itself is that it's taking up our space.
I'm resetting your shit because you decided to respond to drama shit that was posted at six in the fucking morning.
You wanna talk about discord shit, do it on discord.
>>
>>30720483
> i am totally not butthurt about it, the 8x60 pixel sign is just taking up too much space i desperately need
>>
>>30720519
>I must and will place whatever I want there despite protestations
>>
>>30720519
Well, if you have 20 people ready to defend it, why is one person resetting your pixels a problem?
>>
>>30720543
You are the only person trying to remove it.
>>
>>30720107
Would represent /bant/ north and not the iron cross then. They're separate factions.
>>
>>30720569
Incorrect.
>>
>>30720562
>why is one person resetting your pixels a problem?
But it isn't a problem.
Look at the Canvas. The sign is fine. Despite this one person bringing it up in every thread multiple times for days now... and despite him/her crying for help everywhere... it is still there.
Just stop with your
> muh, i can't remove it, so it must be Bots!!!!
bullshit.
>>
>>30720585
The number of Pixels on the Canvas are pretty obvious. It is one person.
>>
>>30720595
Why are you even defending this? You built one under the iron cross shit, too.
>>
File: Oasis_pony.png (1.75 MB, 1366x608)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>30704337
Greetings /mlp/!
/mu/ here, I was just wondering if you would kindly not enclose on my Oasis logo (circled in red). The reason I am asking this is because I fear that you guys are starting a new row of ponies (circled is green) where my logo is. This logo is the only thing I have made on Pixel canvas and its been up since February. I have no problem with this board, I actually think its quite a nice board It's just Oasis is my favorite band and I think there legacy needs to live on. Please and thank you!
>>
>>30720712
Because fuck you.
>>
>>30720728
Would if we eventually relocated it?
>>
>>30720728
We have no current plans for a pony row there, the left pony was built by friends from Hispachan and the right ponies are a row of lewds. If you ever do see it in danger of building over come to the threads and we'll help fix it or relocate it with you to an area of your choosing.
>>
>>30720730
That's a pretty good reason
>>
>>30720730
Mate, just admit you want to ride whoever this guy is, and go do it.
>>30720728
The portraits aren't expanding that way, so you should be fine.
>>
>>30720712
Because i enjoy your tears in every single thread.
You are still offended... even days later.
>>
>>30720739
*you mind
>>
For those wondering, there appears to be a battle of these "fuck" banners.

http://pixelcanvas.io/@-836,836
>>
>>30720793
where have you been for the last few threads?
>>
>>30720757
Can you not read?
I told you that I'm doing this because you decided to revive shit that had ended hours ago.
There are at least two people talking to you, dumbass.
>>
>>30720793
Well, I knew of the pink banner, and that being in the way, and of some autists defending it, but some may not know that there is another, and a potential for any number of others.

Personally, I'd like some consensus of what goes there, and I did like the idea of the silly pink pony mirroring the blue one above.
>>
>>30720810
>because you decided to revive shit that had ended hours ago
I know that you are a Discord fag, so maybe this is new to you, but here, on an image board, it is totally normal to reply on a post from 3 hours ago.
This is not a chat room.
Also this is 4chan. You won't be successful with
> please remove this, it is offending me
>>
>>30720830
we changed the second one to say "fuck discord fags" this morning and then it got reverted a few minutes later
>>
>>30720857
> we
And with "we" you mean your Discord friends? Because there is nothing about it here.
>>
>>30720846
Yes, and I can express my displeasure at some fag bringing up his shitty beef with some other jackass that has nothing to do with us.
>>
>>30720871
>>30717924
>>
>>30720884
>and I can express my displeasure at some fag bringing up his shitty beef with some other jackass that has nothing to do with us
Really? Then did you post the same when this fag brought his drama here and was begging for us to remove it? Because he is doing this in every single thread every day.
>>
There seems to be two people determined to defend their fucking banner. Can we get a concerted effort to eliminate it quickly?

http://pixelcanvas.io/@-812,851

Also, afterwards, begin working on this pony above?
>>30717996
>>
>>30720912
The other guy wasn't bragging about how he has soooo many friends ready to defend his discord drama that he decided to build on our land, now was he?
>>
>>30721011
i'm on it
>>
>>30721011
Red lobster standing by
>>
>>30721011
we need exact coordinates for where to start the pony
>>
>>30721051
>>30718052
>>
>>30721014
He was crying about how the only way to outnumber him are Bots and he was spamming in every single thread for days now… that's better for you?
Why aren't you telling him to keep his drama somewhere else and to ask his Discord friends?

This is literally the first time that someone is saying something against this faggot bringing his drama to the threads… and you are complaining about them but not about the person bringing it here in the first place?
>>
>>30721051
The post above said bottom left part of the darker purple leg at 841,817.
>>
>>30721065
we're complaining about the faggots that felt it necessary to write it in our section of the canvas
>>
What's going on here

http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1034,1364
>>
>>30721089
> we
>>
>>30721095
>everyone who disagrees with me is one person
>>
>>30721104
Literally exactly what you just did
>>
>>30721065
The one pointing it out is at fault, and not the one who built the shit?
And he has another under the iron cross, so he can fuck off.
>>
>>30720751
>>30720753
Thank you. Have a nice day!
>>
>>30721113
You were complaining about people bringing their drama here.
So the guy who brought his drama here would be at fault, i guess?
>>
>>30721123
I'm still more inclined to be upset with the asshole who built it, and then decided to be a prick.
>>
File: 886.png (184 KB, 501x590)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>infiltrate pony discord
>make some banners 4chan pony fags certainly won't like
>convince discord pony fags to put them on the canvas
>they even made way to their official template website
The plan is working, comrades. We will destroy the fash from the inside.
>>
>>30721072
starting on this now
>>
>>30721261
These guys are as bad as the communists, destroying pony art.
>>
>>30721261
shame about the cooldown hell
>>
>>30721357
They are communists
>>30721224
>>
>>30721357
I wonder if he'll refuse to put the pony into the template site next.
>>
>>30721404
That site shouldn't be mentioned again.
>>
>>30721416
Tempted to agree, pixels.horse actually stays out of drama and puts things we want in it, even if it's slower to update.
>>
>>30721432
>>30721416
I agree, horsefucker1488 is a fucking Commie
>>
>>30721404
i guess that he puts everything someone requests inside the site. Like these total unrealated supermarioworld and Arstotzka things.
>>
>>30721482
I like most of the side things in the site. A lot of them are from our allies, I wish the other template site had Brazil and /bant/'s flags too.
>>
>>30721470
>all this stupids creating more drama over a fucking text
>writes c of comie big
>talks about stopping to use the site
Congratulations guys proved to be commies.
>>
File: discordautismrally.png (104 KB, 632x1454)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
A U T I S M
>>
>>30721531
>fuck the thread
fuck discordfags
Is that the official discord or the /mlp/ one?
>>
Not to interrupt the Discord related shitposting, but since 420,420 is now in our territory, would anyone like to build this there?
>>
>>30721540
Official.
>>
>>30721531
fuck off. No one cares about that shitty discord. Quit trying to use the thread to deal with your personal fights.
>>
>>30721540
The official one, which is garbage. /mlp/ discord did nothing wrong.
>>
>>30721540
We from the official /mlp/ discord agree that it is necessary to stop using the site from horsefuckers1488 — we can't let this faggot have any power.
>>
>>30721554
Sure. That seems appropriate.
>>
>>30721560
Exactly why I posted it you mong.They keep making this stupid banner and dragging drama into here. The area should just be whited out and bot-protected until something better goes there.
>>
>>30721554
Shit, yes. Anything to get rid of the discord drama on here. Fuck me, I'm even in the discord and I don't see any of this drama going on. Must all be in the official pixelcanvas one, not the /mlp/ one.
>>30721540
That's definitely the official one.
>>
>>30721594
>they
Discordfag here, and I don't support any of the 'fuck off' banner bullshit, so please, let's just wipe that shit off. It's a couple of shitposters who get support from non /mlp/ people in other discords.
>>
Can we get some more assistance here, in actually creating some art, while getting rid of this invader?

http://pixelcanvas.io/@-841,813
Template here:
>>30717996
>>
>>30721628
:ok_hand:
>>
>>30721574
Agreed, we can't accept offensive and racist people in our Community.
>>
>>30721701
Can't you guys be less obvious
>>
>>30721574
>>30721701
Sure, thing. I'm sure you're legit. 100% obviously legit.
>>
>>30721628
Can someone contact Brazil?
>>
>>30721794
Why?
>>
>>30721808
To help in eliminating this invader.
>>
Who's working on fausticorn with me?
>>
>>30721822
Are you stupid? You want help from brazil for this?
>>
>>30721794
I think it would better to keep Brazil out of this. Horsefucker provides use of the template site to them, as well as bots. It's an internal dispute, even if a lot of the members are in fact from the official canvas, and they probably wouldn't want to get involved. Besides myself, horsefucker is pretty much the only person from /mlp/ Brazil talks to directly and both of us are well liked.
>>
>>30721794
can you do shit on your own for once?
>>
>>30721823
I'm working below Rainbow Dash
>>
>>30721823
I've been stepping on two minute land minds by her face. It's annoying
>>
>>30721847
Yes, they can white out the ends.
>>
>>30721823
I was, but I figured I'd rather deal with this shit first. This horsefucker guy's website may be useful, but I'm not cool with him bringing his drama into our space with that retarded banner. Especially since the faggot is botting it.
>>
>>30721881
Why involve them in stupid drama? I don't go on discord but I don't care about the fuckin banner. Who fuckin cares man?
>>
>>30721823
I just gotta get rid of this Discord sign first.
>>
>>30721892
the same fags that helped /vp/ raid us are actively preventing us from putting a pony in the /mlp/ area, and the guy who runs one of our template sites is helping them
>>
>>30721892
This whole fucking argument is just a couple samefags, let it pass and don't give them (you)'s.
>>
>>30721892
This who fucking cares about that. Just some idiots samefagging.
>>
>>30721892
1. It doesn't belong there.
2. It is unwanted by consensus.
3. There was a planned piece from several threads ago for that spot.
4. It establishes a dangerous precedent, in that anyone can place anything in pony territory.
5. This is no better than when the commies placed their fake LGBT crap in a reserved space, and then whined about it when we went over it.
6. These guys are major assholes.
>>
>>30719387
>>30719353
We've been planning since forever to make a graveyard/monument/memorial/dedication to all factions in PixelCanvas history up to now. It'd also include some references to funny people here (i.e. the datboi saltfag, the 4IP 1-pixel anon...), an Apple-Pear tree and an adaptation of the Ozymandias poem.
>>
>>30721938
>to all factions in PixelCanvas history up to now
It was never for all factions, what? Also I thought that idea got shelved.
>>
>>30721716
Don't you remember how horsefucker1488 provided a Botnet to Brazilians or how he attacked the French Bot multiple times? He is always causing drama.
>>
>>30721938
Well still i'm talking more joint-faction stand alone art pieces that we all work on together. like a /vp/ + /mlp/ pokepone or a /bant/ + /mlp/ Aryanne thing for example.
>>
>>30721617
Keskiyo go away
>>
>>30722031
He isn't even online
>>
>>30721933
>It establishes a dangerous precedent
this, we fought commie symbols appearing in our area, an lgbt/trans flag, a botted reddit logo and botted eqd shit, we're actively being stopped from building ponies in the pony area, why shouldn't we fight it?
>>
>>30721823
Yo. Moi. Ici. Me.
>>
>>30721986
Yeah, it's supposed to be a kind of "historical record" for every single major faction (Hispachan, FC, LH, SDLG, Void, /bant/, Ancaps, Brazil, France...).
And no, the idea is still alive. We just need to work on the location and actual shape of the project (some anon proposed to use some of our new expansion on the north-east for that purpose).
>>
>>30722165
No, it's supposed to be for dead factions. Not living ones.
>>
File: temp.png (20 KB, 1110x220)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>30722031
Fuck off horsefucker, that's not who I am. Hell, you probably don't even know me, and I intend to keep it that way. No one likes you so you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>30722179
That could've been the original idea (which was scrapped), but the concept was repurposed some weeks ago.
Also, mostly every faction (except for us, probably) has been killed/relocated/hibernated over the time. That shouldn't mean their "graves" are a mockery to such event except for the commies, fuck 'em, but a reminder of historial events. Like the /bant/ dedication banner under Redheart.
>>
Hey, ponies, you can't build ponies where are sign is. Also, get rid of your swastikas.
>>
>>30722248
It was never redesigned to be for every faction as far as I'm aware, and if it was then I'm completely against the idea because it takes the whole charm away.
>has been killed/relocated/hibernated over the time
It should only be for dead factions at the time of us building.
>>
>30722260
Fuck (You).
>>
>>30722286
Nice quoting, Tex.
>>
>>30722286
learn2meme moron
>>
i hate horsefucker1488
>>
>>30722335
join the club
>>
>>30722335
Fuck him for bringing his discord drama here, but also fuck off about it. You're just perpetuating the bullshit by bringing him up more.

>inb4 he comes back and starts accusing everyone of being commies
>>
>>30722362
This. Although one thing I'm worried about is he seems to be causing a divide between /mlpol/ and /mlp/, is /mlpol/ aware of all his bullshit here? Because he's tried to ask there for help defending that sign several times.
>>
>Claims to be aganist drama
>Creates more drama
Enough of your shit idiots shut the fuck up and focus on fautiscom.
>>
>>30722362
This.
Maybe we should make an alliance with Commies to piss him off.
>>
File: 1500870817209.png (107 KB, 285x321)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>30722439
>>
>>30722439
>Alliance with commies
Dude be less obvious
>>
>>30722439
How about no?
>>
ITT: Commies trying to start shit among us
>>
>>30722382
As far as I know /mlpol/ coordinates here, as well as on their site. Their thread is slow (last post 4 hours ago, thread 10 days old), but then again, their whole site is slow. I just checked it and it doesn't look like anyone has brought this shit up.
>>
File: 1501298369505.jpg (150 KB, 600x818)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
We need to make moar sexi pone art instead of fighting.
>>
>>30722439
Nice bait faggot.
>>
>>30722428
Right when we finish this tiny pretty pone >>30714546
>>
>>30722439
Fuck no, I'm not willing to go that far.
>>30722460
ITT: People get tired of horsefucker's drama
>>
File: GutenTag.png (35 KB, 1366x638)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Make friends, not war.
Make ponies, not Discord drama.
>>
File: H3U8mcu.jpg (14 KB, 255x255)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>30722439 (You)
>pic related
>>30722472
Agreed
>>
>>30722478
After we finish it we should change the url below to http://pixels.horse/ so it's easier for randoms to type. Might get more people to help us.
>>
File: cMfkFGP.gif (2.46 MB, 664x377)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>>30722428
>>
This >>30722428, this >>30722485, and definitely this >>30722472.
>>
>>30722526
Is right, desu. It should be clear by now that literally no one is interested in this bullshit. I'm going to finish building the pony over horsefucker's 'fuck stjerneklar' banner, and then continue working on the fausticorn.
>>
There are three bots trying to rebuild this fuck whoever banner. Notice how when you fix a pixel, they always change the next one to the right.
>>
Next thread's OP theme should be "/mlp/ Pixelcanvas.io - Discord is for faggots".
>>
>>30722526
>>30722489
>>30722472
You want to work on sexy poni art? Finish up that Rarity under the other butts.
>>
>>30722563
And this for OP pic
>>30717703
>>
>>30722567
unf
will do
>>
I'll always be salty that actual horsepussy isn't allowed...
>>
>>30722594
We have implied horse pussy
and that's the best kind of horse pussy
>>
>>30722594
Blame admins, I don't think nudity is banned in germany.
>>
>>30722625
They want the canvas to be a "child safe" canvas
no lewds
but glorifying communism is apparently okay

200%mad
>>
>>30722655
>they
It's just Arkeros(developer) wanting that. Pity he's the one in control.
>>
File: 1479318768404.png (60 KB, 679x435)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>30722655
>>
>>30722655
>>30722695
Let's be honest, if lewds were allowed the canvas would just be filled with poorly drawn tits.
>>
>>30722731
Poorly drawn tits are allowed already. It's only pussy, dick, and ponies that aren't.
>>
>>30722489
> not able to quote right
Fuck off, Discord fag
>>
>>30722558
Not a bot, but bot-like behavior designed to make you lose heart. I've done it before on the other side.

Calling on more people for cutie pony building.
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-828,809
>>
Is the pink pone being built an established character, or just a random palette swap?
>>
>>30722747
He is clearly making sarcasm.
>>
File: 1492974092661.png (1.3 MB, 1191x670)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>30722763
brought my computer and phone. I've tried removing this twice alone and failed, so glad to see something's actually being done about it.
>>
>>30722765
It was supposed to be based upon the hearts at the top. Not up on the pony names, sorry.
>>
>>30722765
as far as I know it's just a palette swap, maybe we could change the cutie mark after to make it look more like an actual pony?
>>
File: Sparkler.png (130 KB, 808x808)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>30722765
I guess it's supposed to be Sparkler
>>
>>30722765
Who're are these supposed to represent? I figured the blue pony corresponded to the blue heart, and the pink should correspond with the pink.
>>
>>30722851
I always figured Trixie and Glimmer.
>>
File: Aryanne-Arkeros NAP.png (62 KB, 1003x639)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>30722594
Some grants had to be made in order to preserve creative freedom.
>>
>>30722851
glam and trix
>>
>>30722860
They even erase nipples yet horsepussy.
>>
>>30722851
I thought it was pretty obvious...
>>
oh shit do we have a bot on lil' poner now? i'm seeing black pixels go instantaneously. Nice
>>
>>30722868
As far as I remember, the pangender lady who used to be where France is located right now had nipples, pussy and (even) a penis.
Arkero's issue seems to be specifically with horsepussy.
Who knows? Maybe watching so many lewd horses is too much for him to focus on his work...
>>
>>30722960
I like to think it's because he's mad he can't manage to get rid of our swastika.
>>
>>30722960
Probably noone reported it. They act through reports. I have seen how many times woman on the right of loli got deleted.
>>30722975
Try harder nigger.
>>
>>30722996
No, that woman has specifically been reported before and he's refused to delete her.
>>
>>30722928
Cheater. Stop building ponies in our sign territory.
>>
>>30723009
I think we are talking about different womans. I am talking about one near loli, it got erased/censored many times.
>>30723010
You need to try harder.
>>
>>30723010
What sign?
>>
>>30723010
>>30723040
>Samefag trying to start drama again
>>
>>30722996
This >>30723009, and also, it was pretty big to pass unnoticed. Such prominent pieces doens't need reports to be noticed and nuked.

>>30723010
It's the other way around, faggot.
>>
>>30723065
Either way, they are still placing pixels.
>>
>>30723065
I was talking about this one http://pixelcanvas.io/@-2634,1646
>>
>>30723116
And I was talking about this one http://pixelcanvas.io/@400,1200
While yours could've been reported, because of its location far from the center, this one was too prominent to pass unnoticed by admins (and, even if it wasn't the case, it was reported dozens of times).
>>
>>30723172
It looks as if France is going to go over Wat racing.
http://pixelcanvas.io/@519,1287
>>
>>30723172
There is only one admin left to erase stuff on canvas since arkeros isn't online. That guy erased /bant/s stuff without giving reason and keeps ignoring them.
>>
>>30723211
Motherfucker. Let's push them back.
>>
>>30723239
>>30723211
That hasn't changed for days, they purposely avoided running it over.
>>
>>30723211
It's already on the OP, anon.
>France is approaching /o/, we've defended them in the past. We should possibly keep a close eye on them to see if they need help.
DYEWTOP?
>>
>>30723257
Yeah, but there's a few blue pixels on it. We should clean it up before they get the idea to just steamroll them.
>>
>>30723257
I cleared it up the other day. It is back.
>>
>>30723273
They're probably doing what they did with us and Cheerilee. Testing if they can bulldoze it/sneak their way through.
>>
>>30723214
It could be probably because of the German laws against nazi stuff, as PixelCanvas servers are located on Germany.
>>
>>30723305
>>30711086
>>
File: Updated_Template_0.png (6 KB, 408x423)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>30723305
They erased faces of people and a pixelated hat that noone would guess it is illegal...
Can you identify who is pic related without someone saying?
>>
Can I get another push for Chibi Starlight Glimmer?
>>
>>30723364
I'm still convinced it's just a recolor. Sparkler, Glimmer, either way.

NEW THREAD
>>30723364
>>30723364
>>30723364
>>30723364
>>
>>30723376
>>30723359
Meant to quote you for the first part, woops.
>>
>>30723317
The concept of "artistic pruposes" on a pixel-placing game on the Internet could be sightly ambiguous. And the reason our Windmill of Friendship wasn't erased was already stated here >>30722860.

>>30723330
Every erased art were either nazi/fascist leaders, or innocent art grieffed by commies with swastikas and reported.
And he's Benito Mussolini, aka. 'Il Duce', a well-known fascist leader.
>>
>>30723422
They are just faces...
>>
>>30723450
And Hitler was just an ordinary man.
>>
>>30723463
Drawing faces of them isn't illegal I guess.
>>
>>30723514
You could be right, or you could be wrong. It's ambiguous.
Really don't know exactly how it's supposed to work on that legislation.
>>
>>30723330
VINCERE E VINCEREMO




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.