[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: all smiles.gif (2.83 MB, 730x410)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB GIF
714: Fame and Misfortune
Written by M.A. Larson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzuLoIhNZwA
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ws2e3

Friendship is Magic #57 is still storytimed here!
>>30688389

It's harder to be a princess and mentor of friendship than perhaps initially believed, but Twilight Sparkle still works to accomplish those aims. Some days are just a bit harder than others, yeah? At least she knows that it's an ongoing process, and seeds sown eventually bear fruit. And hey, at least some ponies were encouraged to read,
too!


>>30710298
Previous thread.
>>
File: the fillies' choice.png (75 KB, 220x225)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>
>>30714272
>Rape
>>
The Movie Prequel #2 is still storytimed here!
>>30596805

The Stormy Road to Canterlot is still storytimed here!
>>30636173

My Little Pony: The Movie Look & Find is still storytimed here (spoilers!)
>>30661539

COUNTDOWN
http://mlpg.co/countdown/

715: Triple Threat - Spike accidentally invites Ember and Thorax to Ponyville on the same day. He's sure the two new leaders are not going to get along so he does all he can to keep them apart and cover the fact that the other is there.

716: Campfire Tales - When their sister camping trip is ruined by Fly-ders, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash tell Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo the stories of their favorite legends; inspired by the tales, the girls make the most out of their new situation.

717: To Change a Changeling - Starlight Glimmer and Trixie try to get Thorax's brother Pharynx to accept their new way by sharing love and transforming so he doesn't undermine Thorax's leadership, and that the hive will ultimately accept him.

718: Daring Done - When Rainbow Dash's favorite author, A.K. Yearling, announces her retirement, Dash convinces Pinkie Pie to go on a quest to find out if the book on Daring Do really will be closed forever.

719: It Isn't the Mane Thing About You - When Rarity's shampoo is accidentally switched with Zecora's magical remover potion, she does everything she can to fix her devastated mane in time for an upcoming photo shoot.

720: A Health of Information - While helping Fluttershy gather supplies, Zecora comes down with a terrible disease called Swamp Fever; even though a cure has not been discovered, Fluttershy makes it her mission to heal Zecora no matter what it takes.

MLPG Event/Activity Calendar!
http://mlpg.co/htc/
>>
721: Marks and Recreation - Wanting to help as many blank flanks as possible, the CMCs start a Cutie Mark Day Camp, but are surprised when one of their campers doesn't want a cutie mark.

722: Once Upon a Zeppelin - Twilight is torn when she discovers the cruise she and her family are on is a themed vacation experience in which ponies have paid for the privilege of spending time with her, and she must please both her family and the cruise attendees.

723: Secrets and Pies - When Pinkie Pie thinks she see Rainbow Dash throw away one of her pies, she suspects the worst - that Rainbow Dash secretly hates her pies; Pinkie Pie attempts to catch Rainbow Dash in her web of lies.

724: Uncommon Bonds

725: Shadow Play, Part I

726: Shadow Play, Part II
>>
File: 1490031.png (531 KB, 3911x5000)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>best pony
>>
>>30714283
Why do you keep doing this?

>>30714293
>>30714302
>>
Glimmy!
>>
File: 1509231.jpg (57 KB, 538x461)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
File: and then they kissed.png (414 KB, 400x1180)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>30714328
I like that pony
>>
>>30714342
meme faces never get old
>>
File: 902.gif (1.45 MB, 326x256)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB GIF
>Written by M.A. Larson

Oh god damn it.
>>
File: 1471585689066.png (681 KB, 4500x6000)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>filly
>>
>>30714387
It wasn't written by him, just based on a script he wrote. The real writers put his name instead so they wouldn't take any heat from the fanbase.
>>
File: 1502555625441.png (42 KB, 580x435)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>30714387
>>
>>30714403
This is an urban myth
>>
>>30714413
bronies btfo
>>
>the only people that like rainbow dash are terrible little brats

HOW WILL DASHFAGS EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>30714387
He says he didn't actually write it (as in come back to do an episode), it's just adapted from one of his scripts.

Money seems to be on Kristine Songco & Joanna Lewis doing the workup, but there's also people that are convinced Jim Miller did it (despite him not legally being able to because of Guilds/Unions) or Josh Haber or someone.
>>
File: 1495265.png (137 KB, 541x484)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>30714429
I love Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>30714413
>he didn't say no
fantastic
>>
>>30714444
lol you love a pony
>>
>>30714457
sh-shut up
>>
>Glimmy is pure and only has the love of her true closest friends
>Twilight is the princess and anything she touches inherently adds value
>Applejack is so lovable she attracts the best folks who want to be accepted by her and her family
These are the indisputable ponies for gentlemen with aristocratic taste and are set in stone as the thinking man's ponies
>>
>OOCfags
>Episode Isn't Canonfags
>Dashfags

>>30714433
>>30714413
>>30714403

Oh okay
>>
File: 1487562198293.png (200 KB, 683x502)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>30714444
>>
>>30714465
>WHY IS FLUTTERSHY NOT LEARNING HER LESSON

That was the best part of the episode.
>>
>>30714429
They were the best fans anyway. The episode threw us a bone, I'm actually quite happy with the Dashfag fillies.

>>30714444
Checked.
>>
>>30714467
...quads are not a full house
>>
File: 1424615887914.png (428 KB, 772x749)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>30714467
>Full House
Anon...
>>
File: 1480146477929.png (9 KB, 531x696)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>30714429
Fillies are allowed to be brats. They're just that cute.
>>
File: 1212.png (657 KB, 986x394)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
I have to say. This colt loves being around mares.
>>
I couldn't really understand what they were saying about Rarity

What was Rarity's problem?
>>
>>30714413
>mean
There was an episode dedicated to the most fucking popular headcanons in the fandom.
The show staff has always been friendly with the fandom.
The episode had some harmless jabs at the fans, how the hell was it mean? How big of a faggot do you have to fucking be to feel attacked by an episode from a show for little girls
>>
>>30714507
timeshifted
flash
sentry
>>
File: 1449286680310.png (367 KB, 1500x1350)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>30714504
Can human fillies be brats too?
>>
File: 1494290646812.png (31 KB, 1672x1440)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>30714516
Yeah.
>>
File: Rarity's big white butt.png (798 KB, 1280x910)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>30714509
she's too perfect
>>
It's still bobbles the mine that we're going into season EIGHT in just a few months.
>>
>>30714549
and we still get episodes like today's that are a diamond dozen
>>
>>30714549
It's still bobbles the mine that there are anons who think anything past season ONE is canon.
>>
File: rarara hair is fucked.png (669 KB, 924x792)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>
>>30714513
Why would you want an episode to take "jabs" at the audience in the first place? It's a show about friendship for little girls, not a vehicle for writers to passive-aggressively complain about their show's fanbase.
>>
>>30714563
>passive-aggressively complain
It's called having fun and making jokes Anon.
The episode wasn't mean spirited or anything.
Jesus stop being such a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>30714561
>one of the worst seasons is the only canon one

OK
>>
>>30714563
For fun
Have you never heard of Freakazoid?
>>
>>30714561
There was a whole season that was canon? As far as I knew everything past this was just fanfiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_ND9sYe5k
>>
>>30714562
Give her a break, sex with Applejack is tiring.
>>
File: brony drugs.jpg (1.75 MB, 3120x4160)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
what drugs is this
>>
>>30714624
smarties
>>
>>30714626
smartie pants is not a drug anon
>>
>>30714626
To this day I still find it fucking weird that smarties in the USA and smarties in the rest of the world are completely different candies.
>>
>>30714635
wat
>>
>>30714633
explain why I can't stop huffing his heaving horsenuts then
>>
>>30714624
dmt and... coke? tablets could be anything really
>>
>>30714635
wut
>>
File: MLPG discusses candy.png (106 KB, 236x236)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>30714638
US smarties on the left
weird bootleg smarties on the right
>>
>>30714656
huh
>>
>>30714624
its rainbow dash
>>
I think the gap between starlight saying certain amd manifesto was too long.
I chuckled at the joke though.
>>
File: candy.jpg (93 KB, 400x300)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>30714638
American 'smarties' are marketed to the rest of the world as Rockets.

Not-murrica smarties are basically M&Ms (candy shell filled with chocolate), though they taste different.
>>
>>30714656
what the hell is this
>>
>>30714624
YOU
YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS LOUD AS FUCK LAST NIGHT
IF I SEE YOU I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS
>>
File: 1467919801574.png (205 KB, 308x272)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>30714656
Normal smarties on the right
Weird bootleg shit on the left
>>
>>30714663
what happens if you inject Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>30714689
you go fast
and then you die
>>
>>30714656
>Nestle smarties came first
>Are somehow bootlegs.
>>
File: DiamondGrump.jpg (128 KB, 968x939)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>You will never read Glimmers manifesto.
>She will never read yours.
>>
File: 1135100.gif (3.4 MB, 1100x700)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>30714663
>>
>>30714697
Oreos are bootleg too.
>>
>>
>>30714699
>wanting to read 500 pages of =
>>
>>30714715
Pinkie said it was good.
>>
>>30714725
And Pinkie is retarded.
>>
>>30714681
Call the front desk and say you saw a drug deal go down while you were in his room earlier.
>>
File: PinkieComputer.png (163 KB, 334x455)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>30714731
>>
File: 1490023915115.jpg (285 KB, 900x900)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>
>>30714624
Ex, meth.
And...powder cocaine?
Are you like 40?
>>
>>30714746
Well you are, still a cute tho.
>>
>>30714747
https://derpibooru.org/1508339
>>
>>30714624
I didn't know DWK was at bronycon.
>>
>>30714769
I want to fuck those fillies
>>
>>30714799
If it was DWK it would be a vomit covered bag of weed and a bottle of that shitty Arrogant Bastard beer.
>>
File: 1382322536332.gif (341 KB, 427x428)
341 KB
341 KB GIF
I really liked new episode.
Was very on the nose, and I liked the song. Sounded awful familiar but I can't put my finger on what it sounded similar to at the moment.

Either way, pretty nice.
>>
>>30714830
>I liked the song. Sounded awful familiar but I can't put my finger on what it sounded similar to

EqG
>>
File: 1392127130877.gif (485 KB, 360x360)
485 KB
485 KB GIF
>>30714842
Haven't watched those, so I can't say that's what it sounded like. Good to know, though.
>>
>>30714860
>Haven't watched those

Why are you here if you don't keep up with all the canon material?
>>
Name 5 cartoons from this decade that are better than MLP.
>>
File: 1392160552967.gif (59 KB, 480x270)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
>>30714868
Because my soul is trapped in pony-purgatory forever, and this is as accurate a place to represent it as any?

It's actually because I enjoy the threads and like being here when I can be.

I'll probably watch them sometime. Just hadn't had the time recently.
>>
>>30714656

When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?
>>
After watching the new episode for 3 times, i think i kinda like it now.

Let's hope that next week's episode delivers.
>>
>>
>>30714904
>Bottomless filly.
>>
Promo for Triple Threat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbvRIOnMl2o

What do you think now that you've seen a promo for it?
>>
LOOK! IT'S THE FUNNY ONE!
>>
File: Maximum overmad.png (555 KB, 600x886)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
THIS SHOW FUCKING SUCKS NOW SHOULD OF ENDED FIVE SEASONS AGO! THE WRITERS ARE ALL TALENTLESS HACKS WORKING FOR A JEW CORPORATION AND ALL YOU FAGS SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELVES RIGHT NOW!!!!!

See you all tomorrow!
>>
Is Starlight, dare i say, /ourmare/ now?
>>
>>30714915
Looks like a fun episode. I hope we get a lot of Thorax x Ember interactions.
>>
>>30714884
>my soul is trapped in pony-purgatory forever
this is a fine feel, I haven't watched them either
>>
Someone have the link of the new EQG short?
>>
the team with horses on their jerseys won the dota
>>
What if Triple Threat ends in a threesome between Spike, Ember and Thorax?
>>
It is Saturday night

Space Pone Saturday sounds pretty good to me
>>
>>30714953

That is one ugly stallion.
>>
File: telescope butt.png (235 KB, 488x559)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>30714954

I will fight you
>>
Filly wants to know where the candidates stand on the issues such as:

-Do you like pineapple on pizza?
-Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1509381
>>
>>30714974
Yes.
>>
>>30714978

Yes on both?
>>
>>30714977
>getting pregnant by urethral fucking
This fetish just gets more interesting by the day
>>
>>30714974
- Yes, absolutely. Hawaiian Pizza is a treasure.

- I don't know. I can afford a lot of chewing gum so I don't have to reuse it overnight
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1509383
>>
>>30714983
Yes.
>>
>>30714961

All stallions are ugly. Fillies are better.
>>
File: 1495286835853.png (447 KB, 954x1042)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>
File: daring done.png (929 KB, 1920x1437)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
Why does Dash always fucks up everything?
>>
>>30715002
Ponies should clop more often.
>>
>>30715008
Because she's worst pony.
>>
The most important issue to filly is where the candidates stand on filly treats.
>>
A filly is worth more than a thousand words.
>>
File: 1N7F9kz.gif (78 KB, 630x400)
78 KB
78 KB GIF
>>30714272
I don't care what anyone else says, this episode was Twilight's fault from the beginning. Everyone fucked up(Except Starlight, apparently), but Twilight started that clusterfuck.

I also don't like how the writers take passive aggressive shots at the fandom for their own fuckups. Yes, we are dimwitted, but that does not excuse that fact that you wrote those shitty scenarios for us to debate about anyway.
For example:

YES, Fluttershy has been getting much better with her assertiveness, but I'm almost certain that there will be half an episode this season dedicated to it, and I know for a FACT that there will be one next season.

tl;dr
5/10 Song was alright. Don't punish the crowd for something the writer couldn't do.
>>
>>30714830
Do you like Pinkie for more than being funny?
>>
>>30714387
Surely you meant to say "Celestia damn it..."
>>
>>30715021
One candidate thinks all fillies should receive an equal amount of treats, no matter how much work they do. All fillies should get 5 treats, whether they work 50 hours a week or 25 hours a week.

The other candidate thinks that fillies should only receive the treats they earn. A filly doing 5 treats worth of chores gets 5 treats, a filly that does less gets less.
>>
>>30714699
Here you go: https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/61/pg61.html
>>
File: *touch*.png (122 KB, 344x368)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>
File: 46.png (919 KB, 2112x2276)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
Tender Taps BTFO

Literally Spike 2.0
>>
>>30715008
>Rainbow Dash continues to be a terrible character
>>
File: SchoolhouseOrgy.png (327 KB, 479x366)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>
So, what did Starlight do to those two ponies that made Rarity cry?
She looked pissed.
>>
Colts are like fillies, but with cocks.

How could anyone consider fillies to be superior?
>>
File: 1500955090222.png (96 KB, 185x360)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>30715143
Fillies are often cuter, and they have some things that colts don't, and they can do some things that colts can't.
>>
File: 1382321688352.gif (218 KB, 303x291)
218 KB
218 KB GIF
>>30715041
Of course!
She's sugary sweet, wonderfully excitable and upbeat, and that poofy mane!
She's wonderful
>>
>>30715150
Das sexist!
>>
>>30715143

I don't like cock, I like tight filly pussies
>>
File: 1492233707939.png (949 KB, 1920x1080)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>30715121
>so many cute foals
>they get ignored because we have a shitload of them at this point
>>
>>30715143
fillies often have very large cocks
>>
>>30715002
pegasi are my favorite poners
>>
>>30715143
I like colts AND fillies.
>>
File: MLP General.png (21 KB, 501x239)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>pedoposting

Come on, we have a new fucking episode
>>
>>30715171
>watching the show
>>
>>30715171

The episode have a lot of cute fillies and regular colts
>>
File: fluttershy face.png (1013 KB, 1920x1080)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
WELL I THINK FLUTTERSHY IS TOO YELLOW
>>
>>30715188
She isn't even the yellowest.
>>
>>30715171
Nobody has talked about a new episode since like S3 anon
>>
>>30715171
Whatcha want to talk about?

JUST finished watching it right now.
>>
File: pinkie pleased.png (323 KB, 985x1024)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>30715151
>>
>>30715171
That's the beauty of these threads, people can talk about multiple different things at the same time.
>>
File: 1509150.png (1.72 MB, 9950x5119)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
At least it had some cute moments.
>>
File: 1502021797106.gif (2.59 MB, 593x508)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB GIF
>>30715171
Well, Coconut Cream and Toola Roola had a lot of adorable moments together.
>>
>>30715252
They are so ugly though
>>
File: babazon.jpg (547 KB, 1000x1000)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>30715219
>Whatcha want to talk about?
giant horsewomen
>>
>>30714928

Are you being sincere?
>>
>>30715252
I'd Toola her Roola and Cream her Coconut.
>>
>>30715252
They sounded really cute!
>>30715268
j-jeez
>>
>>30715252
You know, those two were basically an episode happening that we only saw bits of whenever Twilight wandered into their frame of focus.
>>
>>30715193
>>
File: 1482065999495.jpg (25 KB, 234x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
How would the series have gone if Twilight had stayed in Canterlot, though?
>>
>>30715312
It wouldn't
>>
>>30715312
Nightmare Moon timeline.
>>
Everyone can stop talking about ponies and watch this?

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypKdlPbRRYKW
>>
I think Triple Threat MIGHT be good.
>>
>>30715340
It's a Spike episode
>>
is there a high quality rip of the episode somewhere?
the youtube has so much frame dropping and dailymotion is 720
>>
>>30715339

Congratulation, you kill the fucking thread with your dougposting
>>
>>30715397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzuLoIhNZwA
>>
>>30715407
that's the youtube rip i was talking about, it's dropping tons of frames
>>
>>30715397
Just wait for tomorrow's iTunes rip.
>>
>>30714991
my dick is out
>>
>>30714272
Man what a qt Glim Glam
>>
File: filly.png (968 KB, 1920x1080)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
Find a flaw.
>>
>>30715448
Looks like an OC.
>>
>>30715448
Dumb mane and tail
>>
>>30715448
Not currently riding my dick.
>>
File: 1509423.png (1.33 MB, 6581x5158)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Mmmm salty
>>
>>30715448
Tail doesn't match the mane

Or Vice-a-verse-a
>>
>>30715494
She just dyes her tail. Or her mane. Or both.
>>
>>30715466
>obligatory pedo post
>>>/a/
>>
>>30715422
Oh. Sorry then. Wasn't doing that for me so I dunno what's up.
>>
>>30715498
(you)
>>
>all these insensitive assholes pointing out filly's hair color disorder

Makes me sad.
>>
>>30715497
If you could decide which color mane AND tail would be, would you go with
Mane colors
or
Tail colors
>>
File: 1502587448107.jpg (741 KB, 1200x900)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>30715494
Her tail lost a bunch of colors from her transition to G4.
>>
>>30715520
Oh shint she's an OG pone

Her friend too?
>>
File: 182494.gif (254 KB, 300x204)
254 KB
254 KB GIF
>>30715528
Yeah
>>
>>30715488

>We normally think of salt more as a warm weather requirement. Horses do require about 1-2 ounces of salt per day to provide help meet their requirement for sodium and chloride. This requirement can increase to 4-6 ounces of salt per day in hot climates or under exercise where losses in sweat increase greatly. Inadequate salt in the diet can result in abnormal eating behavior such as licking objects which have salt on them

Salt deprivation would be the greatest sex drive to get the perfect pony blowjob
>>
>>30715547
is salt deprivation the reason my cat licked my hand for some reason when i was petting her
>>
>>30715547
Anon, that would be literal animal abuse.
>>
>>30715557
>ponies denying anon friendship so they can get ultra-desperate hugjobs from him
>>
>>30715517
Her mane colors mesh better with her coat.
>>
>>30715547

I want to do this with a filly or a girly colt with a cute dress
>>
File: 1494774857780.png (152 KB, 379x308)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>tfw this adorable filly was secretly an asshole this whole time
>>
>>30715574
What the heck was that voice. It was worse than Daisy
>>
>>30715500
it was doing that for you, because it's the fault of the source. just look at the first 30 seconds

i was going to say i'll just suffer through the dailymotion 720, but it turns out it's nothing more than a downscaled copy of the same youtube rip that's dropping frames
>>
>>30715584
What was wwong with hew voice? it sounded pewfectly fine to my eaws,
>>
>>30715584
Her voice was weally cute.
>>
>rainbow dash's fans are all cunts like dash herself

The writers finally acknowledged what I've been saying for years.
>>
>>30715615
>>30715618
It reminded of stereotypical mocking japanese accent voice and idk
Everytime she talked I was reminded of the siamese cats from the Lady and the Tramp
>>
File: 1509444.png (683 KB, 2048x1536)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>those boots will never be on your dick

How do I get to humiquestria?
Do I have to drink battery acid?
>>
>>30715661

Dougposter pls, this isn't the EQG general
>>
Here's a list of straight facts that everybody should know:

-sky is blue
-apples are red
-traps are gay
-starlight glimmer is worts pony
>>
File: Glimglam is not amused.gif (3.64 MB, 513x513)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB GIF
>>30715667
Rude, Glimmy doesn't have worts
>>
File: 1476657049407.png (663 KB, 3340x4000)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>30715667
>starlight glimmer
That's a weird way to spell Rainbow Dash.
>>
File: S.png (15 KB, 501x95)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Oh what the fuck
>>
>>30715648
It's supposed to be a cutesy way for the filly to talk since some young children do pronounce r's as w's as they are still learning how to enunciate properly.
>>
>>30715685
Explain yourself. Nobody stumbles upon those tags at random.
>>
File: 1509223.png (781 KB, 1920x1080)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>30715665
>>
>>30715689
I getcha, but to me the voice wasn't CUTE enough to pull that off.
>>
File: it's NOT contagious.png (836 KB, 1280x720)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
>>30715681
>>
>>30715690
I clicked on https://derpibooru.org/1509429 curious to see if they were actually implying shipping.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1509428
>>
>>
File: 1509214.png (136 KB, 265x608)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
APPLEJAAAAACK
ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE
>>
>>30715731
>balloon tits
terrible
>>
Toola roola is a very lewd filly

https://derpibooru.org/1509457
>>
>Toola Roola and Coconut Cream were only used because their trademarks were about to expire

At least they didn't detract from the episode.
>>
>>30715740
>>30715798
https://derpibooru.org/1110781
https://derpibooru.org/1509457
https://derpibooru.org/1509461
>>
>>30715798
Toola Roola a qt.
>>
Pedoposting in full swing.
>>
File: bro broing with bro.png (75 KB, 579x369)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
You know, I feel like this Spike would have been a better character to be Twilight's helper in that episode instead of Twilight.
>>
File: 56820292_p0.png (483 KB, 1738x1374)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: 1309493.png (384 KB, 2314x1634)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>
>>30715858
>Twilight.
Glimmer*
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1509467
Toola is a little embarrassed from all this attention.
>>
>>30715798
>>30715834
>>30715848
>>30715860
>>30715861
>>30715881
>>30715904

This filly really need to be filled
>>
Paintbrush filly is not for sexual.
>>
>don't like Toola Roola because her design
>porn happen

Welp, maybe that is the main appeal with the fillies
>>
>>30715970
Her friend Coco is pretty cute too tho
>>
>>30715970
Looks like this is all old stuff that is just getting dumped now from pixiv.
https://derpibooru.org/1509469
>>
File: 62255035_p0.png (365 KB, 1000x1300)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
They should bring back Minty while they're at it.
>>
>>30715976

What coco?

The filly one or the anal slut one.
>>
>>30715998

>they bring back all the previous gen ponies as fillies

I can dream
>>
>>30716004
The new filly Coco
>>
>>30715858
shame
next is spike anyway
>>
I wish pedos were burned alive
>>
>>30716026
Shame really. I recall he did some of the lesson himself and it would be nice for him to play off his success like he always did. Seriously, it just seem like Glimmer just replace him and adds nothing to the episode.
>>
File: 1502329681889.jpg (55 KB, 370x311)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
So uh that feel when you will never ever have sex with a pony haha uh yeah
>>
>nobody upload the new pinkie pie EQG short

Hiatus when?
>>
>>30715858
Im glad it was more Twilight than Starlight.
>>
>>30716043
While I agree, it also made her look very foolish. For a princess of friendship, she pretty shitty in executing her job. Instead of trying to talk with the two fillies, she decided to publish her friendship lesson to the entire world in hopes that they read the book. It works, but at what cost?
>>
Ready to be blessed, mlpg?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0MRqQYA890
>>
>>30716092
>Instead of trying to talk with the two fillies, she decided to publish her friendship lesson to the entire world in hopes that they read the book. It works, but at what cost?

I think that the two fillies was ancillary. They just gave her the idea to publish the book and the entire world was supposed to benefit, them included.
Twilight kind of forgot about them once she finished her little chit chat with the two fillies which i found funny.

Get yer priorities straight twilight repair those frenships
>>
>>30716035
>adds nothing to the episode
as someone who's always found spike at best underwhelming character, I contest this statement
sure, starlight did very little episode but spike would've done even less if he wasn't substituted with starlight
>>
File: large.png (262 KB, 1280x847)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>
So what joke/gag did you like the best in the new episode?

Mine was Pinkies line IVE KNOWN YOU FOR YEEEAARS
>>
File: 1509217.gif (1.31 MB, 631x454)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>
>>30716132
He would gloat about his fame and fortune until he gets sick of it. He would comfort Rarity without any hesitation. He would actually try to break up the mob instead of leaving the 6 mane to fend for themselves. They could have done a lot with Spike since he was there for the friendship lesson and adventure. Having him being left out is just wrong.
>>
>>30716152
Rarity wearing her emotions.
>>
>>30716092
>Instead of trying to talk with the two fillies
she essentially quoted a lesson from the journal to the fillies at the beginning of the episode. that certainly counts as talking
the second time, she just used the journal to more efficiently help their frenship - that was its whole purpose.
>>30716122
i didn't get the impression that she forgot about them
>>
>>30716186
Yse but she didn't interact with them. She just gave them a book. Even the CmC was a better consultant than this princess.
>>
>>30716152
Either the Pinkie scene you quoted or Rarity with the stressed couture.

That or just straight up the "Fluttershy has spent so much time becoming more assertive" comment. Caught me off guard and made me laugh.
>>
>>30716159
>He would gloat about his fame and fortune until he gets sick of it
That's both already covered by rainbow dash, and is directly counter to what starlight was doing, which was helping twilight.
>He would actually try to break up the mob instead of leaving the 6 mane to fend for themselves
He's not capable of that. He's also not capable of confronting the ponies at the cafe. The ponies in ponyville don't respect him, he's basically twilight's pet outside of the crystal empire. That scene would have had to be completely different for spike to be of any help in it.
Maybe spike could've comforted rarity better, I dunno.
>>
>>30716186
Maybe not 'forgot' as more like put on the backburner
>>
>>30716152
The part where the only ponies that learned any lessons from the frenship journal were little girls.
>>
>>30716155

Twily makes the best faces.
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (852 KB, 1920x1080)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>30716244
>>
>>30716240
But their problem was solved right at the beginning as far as Twilight was concerned since they had made up. She had no reason to believe they would start fighting again.
>>
File: 1509129.png (668 KB, 1920x1080)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
Is this a meme face or good?
>>
>>30716262
I think Twilight really stepped in her own shit here.
There will probably be ponies harassing her for an autograph in the zeppelin episode, and she might have accidentally revealed Daring Do's secret identity.
>>
File: NumberOneFan.gif (827 KB, 533x300)
827 KB
827 KB GIF
>>30716281
Not the first time she has been bothered for autographs.
>>
>>30716152
The one that tipped me over the edge to full laughing was the "TWILIGHT WAS BETTER BEFORE SHE GO WINGS" outburst.
>>
File: 1502554708844.png (83 KB, 373x322)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>30716017
She's a cutie.
>>
File: 1366685756164.jpg (354 KB, 1000x1063)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Goodnight MLPG.
Hope you enjoyed today's episode, and that you have a pleasant rest of your weekend.
>>
File: 1509486.png (321 KB, 3752x3001)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>
File: RMAH1r5.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>30716328
Have a good beb Asp
>>
File: TEMPEST.png (2.69 MB, 2351x3081)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
>>
>>30716415
Fizzlepop
>>
File: FillyVendingMachine.png (424 KB, 800x1500)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
Don't you just hate when this happens?
>>
oh my god
changelings don't lose their ability to morph when they turn gay
incredible
>>
Well the new episode was fun and enjoyable but... I just don't like these meta episodes. Slice of life, Stranger than Fanfiction, I don't like these "wink wink" episodes that are about the older fanbase.

They could've gone a much simpler route about how people are just misunderstanding the point about the friendship lessons entirely.
>>
>>30716493
I was okay with both those other episodes you mentioned and could still enjoy this one for parts of it, but otherwise I agree with you. This was way too obviously meta even with the in universe justification for me to enjoy it as much as other Anons did. Not even because of what was said, but the fact that anything was said at all that directly.
Main 6 reactions and Starlight coming up with a good way to smooth things over with them was neat though. Rarity's freakouts are always the best.
>>
Fillies who have tails a different color from their manes are giant sluts

It's science
>>
File: the wings.gif (2.27 MB, 290x218)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
>>30716493
i can only anticipate that taking the meta shit out would have made for blander jokes
it's almost definitely only noticeable to fans well into the fandom
>>
>>30716507
I enjoyed the Rarity and Applejack parts the most.
>>
>>30716523
I look forward to her growing into a proper giantess
>>
Remember to feed your fillies well.
>>
>>30716525
Not that Anon, but my biggest gripe that almost made me hate the episode was that it didn't feel like it fit in universe at all, but thankfully I logic-ed it out in my head to make it sensible since they all read that book of lessons from S1-S4 I'd assume. It's still too obviously and obtrusively meta for me to like it altogether though. I'm glad other Anons were able to overlook the meta and enjoy it on the freakouts alone though.
>>
>>30716526
I enjoyed Fluttershy giving Rarity a death glare when she started stress measuring her.
>>
File: file.png (938 KB, 1920x1080)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
>fillies hate Twilight
>>
>>30716549
Everything with rarity was AAA.
>>
I didn't get to watch the new ep yet

What was it about?

Any new waifus?
>>
>>30716577
it's a summary of the past five years of horse discussion

>new waifus
only if you're in to fillies
>>
>>30716577
It's about the ponies of Ponyville critiquing the friendship journal hard and basically copying the fandom's treatment of the show. If it's new ponies you're looking for then I hope you like fillies.
>>
File: I love this pose.png (1.28 MB, 1920x1080)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>30716574
>>
>>30716577
A lot of fillies with speaking roles and cute speech impediments.
>>
>>30716577
It META: the episode.
>>
>>30716581
>only if you're in to fillies
There was that new pony running the book store.
>>
File: unzip.jpg (46 KB, 553x539)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>all these fillies
>>
Regardless of if you liked it or not, how many of you felt this episode was out of place in pony?
I understand that it makes some sense in universe, but do you think they went a little too hard on this one? Or was it sensible enough to not break any kind of immersion and still be enjoyable? I missed most of the post episode discussion so I'm curious.
>>
>>30716237
>That's both already covered by rainbow dash, and is directly counter to what starlight was doing, which was helping twilight
He would do it in a causal manner. He will still help Twilight with those issue.

>He's not capable of that. He's also not capable of confronting the ponies at the cafe. The ponies in ponyville don't respect him, he's basically twilight's pet outside of the crystal empire. That scene would have had to be completely different for spike to be of any help in it.
We wouldn't know that. He would probably be upfront with it instead of not showing what Glimmer did when Twilight went after Rarity, or when Glimmer bail on them at the end of the episode. Spike being there might do something about the crowd instead of literally nothing at all. After all, Spike is part of the friendship lesson story.
>>
>>30716581
Of course I'm into fillies

Also what do you mean by summary?
>>
File: IMG_1121.png (538 KB, 986x798)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>30716596
Oh god are there neckbearded brony ponies?
>>
>>30716639
It would be better if you just watched it. It should make sense fast.
>>
>>30716646
I'm not sure. I haven't rewatched it yet, but I don't recall seeing any.
>>
>>30716605
>speech impediments

Those are the cutest
>>
>>30716646
Nope. There are more fillies than average, though.
>>
>>30716647
I'm probably not going to have time for a few days

The new fillies based on previous gen ponies are extremely cute
>>
>>30716603
>Someone is going to cosplay Stressity
>>
File: starlight.gif (535 KB, 304x367)
535 KB
535 KB GIF
>>30716635
>He would do it in a causal manner. He will still help Twilight with those issue.
That's literally not how his character works. As soon as he starts getting praise like that, he becomes useless, every time.

>We wouldn't know that
Yes. We would. Spike's treatment is consistent about this. It's one of the reasons he goes crazy in the Crystal Empire.

>when Glimmer bail on them
Oh, now I see where this is coming from.
>>
>>30716698
Oh a Glimmerfag. Then it useless to talk about the episode with you.
>>
Seriously

Why are fillies so cute?
>>
>>30716708
They are condensed ponies.
>>
File: science of cuteness.png (225 KB, 858x828)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>30716708
Mares are the cutest
In order to be the cutest, they need to start advantaged
>>
File: 0072917_pottery.jpg (71 KB, 848x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>30716705
congrats, you missed the point
just like in today's episode
>>
>>30716721
How the fuck did I know someone ganna post that?
>>
File: 1494375302085.png (215 KB, 472x512)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>30716708
We just don't know.
>>
I had to fire my maid pony, she showed up on an escort site.

Good news is I have a new escort.
>>
>>30716152
Fluttershy was great

"Should I prepare myself?"
>>
File: dash maid 2.png (170 KB, 768x466)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>30716775

Maid?
>>
File: PEEV'D.gif (3.42 MB, 400x225)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB GIF
>>30716549
That was great
>>
>Fluttershy learns the same lesson everytime
>>
>>30716798
Maid.
>>
>Bookhorse let a book go so in disrepair it was dusty and moldy
Whyyyyy
>>
>>30716860
To be fair it was blown up by Tirek
>>
I just want to pick up and hug fillies.
>>
File: 1509311.png (588 KB, 1920x1080)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
I love the change in the song during Pinkie's part. And the thing she does with her hoof in this scene, super cute.
>>
I want to be picked up and hugged by stallions
>>
>>30716948
I want to be picked up and fugged by stallions
>>
I honestly thought Glimmy was going to try and run off and do a time travel spell or something.

Turns out she really HAS learned something.
>>
>>30716881
That book is a fucking tank.
>>
>>30716983
Instead she stole some fillies she never met before.
Although to be fair they were probably the only ponies in town not arguing over the journal.
>>
>>30716988
Magic of Friendship yo
>>
>>30716727
I want to hug that filly. She is just so cute!
>>
WE'RE NOT FLAWLESS, WE'RE WORK IN PROGRESS,
WE'VE GOT DENTS AND WE'VE GOT QUIRKS,
BUT IT'S OUR FLAWS THAT MAKE US WORK!
YEAH!
WE'RE NOT FLAWLESS, WE'RE WORK IN PROGRESS,
SO TELL ME WHAT FLAWS YOU'VE GOT TOO, CAUSE I STILL LIKE WHAT'S FLAWED ABOUT YOU!~
>>
WERE
NOT
FLAWLESS
>>
>>30716549
>Rarity will never stress measure you
>>
>>30717084
I can't get over how much I like that song

and I usually really don't like the songs, like there's maybe 3 or 4 songs total in the whole series I like
>>
File: 1502603748874.jpg (32 KB, 630x511)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30714924
She was always /ourmare/ anon
>>
File: glim acute.jpg (20 KB, 350x228)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>30717105
>>
>>30717111
sin/cos = glam
>>
I still like what's flawed about you, MLPG.
>>
>>30716925
Flutershy's voice was awesome.
>>
>>30716549
>Rarity stress measuring Fluttershy's giant tits
>>
File: 1502515992320.gif (56 KB, 233x324)
56 KB
56 KB GIF
>>
>>30716569
Hasbro is lowkey calling dashfags literal children. They will never understand the patrician taste of Twilight.
>>
File: dresses by burstfire.png (1.24 MB, 1269x1045)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>30717151
well, that would at least help her relax a bit right
>>
>>30717118
MLPG was better before the hiatus
>>
>>30717230
Fuck, this could have actually been a decent picture if it weren't for the balloon tits.
>>
File: 1392567854901.png (77 KB, 256x256)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>Why does FLuttershy keep learning the same lesson over and over again?
>>
>>30714413
>This episode seems borderline mean
Pretty thin skinned, that guy. I thought it was hilarious.
>>
File: big fluttershy expands.jpg (160 KB, 903x1085)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>30717233
consider how great the balloon tits are though
>>
>>30717240
They weren't exactly wrong...
>>
>>30717253
Not really, yeah. Fluttershy gave an acceptable answer though.

The old mare talking about smoothback Twiggles was also great.
>>
>>30714509
mah. seems that writer just put her in scrappy territory forgettiing that this was a S1 thing and now is a popular character.
>>
>>30717240
Smart of them to poke fun at that AFTER Fluttershy has finally managed to develop a personality
>>
>>30717251
They aren't.
>>
So they weren't shitting on the fandom? Or were they?
>>
>>30717265
Do you even remember her friends calling her Flutterbold?
>>
>>30717275
It deserves all the shitting on it anyway.
>>
>>30717275
Both. They are acknowledging the fandom's criticisms while making fun of it.
>>
>>30717275
They saying you need to learn something already, you dumbass.
>>
>>30717275
>shitting on the fandom
it was jokes. you can make jokes about something without intending it to be mean spirited
>>
File: 1282046.png (250 KB, 992x501)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
Unpopular opinion: I do think that the episode was mean-spirited.

I don't think that the jabs at the fandom were mean, I fully embrace the Dashfag fillies' portrayal and I take it as a compliment. But I can't get over the fact that the episode treated Rarity like shit. And again, I mean the episode itself, not the "fans." That was outright mean. I think that the funny thing about Rarity's drama is that she usually exaggerates, but this time she had a very good reason to feel like she felt. This is the same "let's laugh at this character who's having a bad time" thing that I hated in Newbie Dash, except this time it was even worse. Dash was having a bad time because a misunderstanding, and everything was sorted out at the end, here Rarity has a bad time because people really hate her, and nothing is solved at the end. It was cruel, and I feel bat for her.

I haven't seen this complaint at all, I don't know if it's because Rarifags are less autistic that I am and they're not reading so much into this, or it's that they don't want to complain about this not to get "u mad :^)" replies, but I thought I had to say it. And now I regret even more that I called her worst pony two threads ago.
>>
File: 1509567.png (13 KB, 960x530)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Lunaesthetic
>>
>>30717303
I feel bat for her too.
>>
File: 1509066.png (1.1 MB, 1000x2600)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>30717275
This show isn't for you.
>>
>>30717303
I'm genuinely curious to heat what you think of the song, so please let me know.
>>
>>30717303
I'm a Rarifag and I thought she got a little bit of the mean stick this episode for no reason. I'm not autistically screeching over it but I really just hated that part. Everything else was hilarious.
>>
>>30717323
They obvious read /mlp/, because this place is mean to Rarity for no reason, too.
>>
>>30717303
She still had her share of fans at least.
The thing is that she was the best choice for this. Like I'm sure all they did was be like, well we need a character that will be disliked by the readers, which one would have the best reaction to that?
I felt bad for Rarity, but honestly at the end of the day it was people that as Twilight said, were retarded enough to not understand the fucking lessons that small children understand. Fuck those ponies. She's still a super bigshot in the fashion industry, she has her friends, and most people will forget about it eventually.
>>
File: 1509536.png (632 KB, 1266x713)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>30717326
She didn't see the fans either. She just focused on all the negativity she got.
>>
As the biggest rarifag there is, I wasn't that offended by the episode.

It was like the dislike for her was overblown as a play on HER overblowing her own drama.
>>
>>30717330
Me on the right.
>>
>>30717337
I'm the cute mare with the Rarity flag
>>
>>30717333
It blows me away how Tabitha can just take what's given to her and make it work time and time again. She is a treasure.
>>
>>30717338
Is that flag sticking out of your butt?
>>
>>30717338
Hey, you're pretty cute.

Would you be up to meet for coffee sometime?

We could discuss how much of a best pony Rarara is.
>>
>>30717330
Lemon Hearts you fucking bitch, you're just jealous on the fact that Twilight values Rarity as a friend more then she ever did you
>>
>>30717330
>guy in the back is a fan of Pinkie Pie
>wears a hat with a pink pie

Pinkie fans confirmed retards.
>>
>>30717362
He's clearly saying that he wants Pinkie's pie.
>>
>>30717330
>creative type zeroes in solely on negative criticism, however baseless or contrarian, and completely ignores fans

I dunno, doesn't seem all that realistic to me
>>
>>30717369
She was hysterical and her business was in jeopardy.

I can excuse her for not seeing the support among the hate.
>>
>>30717314
I loved the song. But If you're talking about the "I can be a drama queen" line, that was pretty much what I was talking about. She is a drama queen, I think that it would have been hilarious if she had overreacted like that to a completely tame criticism. It's the fact that the criticisms she got were the harshest what makes it unfunny for me. Inspiration Manifestation did it much better.

>>30717323
>I'm not autistically screeching
That's what I'm here for, so you don't have to. ^:)

>>30717326
Fair point, that's probably the only sane way to look at it. I still think that this Schadenfreude feels kinda out of place in this show.
>>
>>30717375
>I think that it would have been hilarious if she had overreacted like that to a completely tame criticism
I disagree.
The thing is that she is a fashion designer. Criticism is an important part of her job that she would have to face on a daily basis. She completely losing it over some small criticism wouldn't fit her at all.
I'm a bit glad that it had to be such incredibly harsh criticism to make her lose it as bad as she did.
>>
https://twitter.com/thebiggestjim/status/896455472093380608

https://twitter.com/thebiggestjim/status/896455788318699520

Seems Jim isnt the one who rewrote it from Larsons original script.

Makes me wonder who did.
>>
>>30717403
Faust
>>
File: GetTheKeksAwayFromMe!.jpg (147 KB, 980x1040)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>30714322
> why do you keep doing this?

THE IRONY.
>>
File: 1509594.png (1.75 MB, 5591x3697)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
DRESSES DARLINGS
>>
>>30717303
Agree. All the Rarity part was too cringy like for RD in Newbie Dash.

Even the fact the haters group can boycopt her work has not sense because Rarity is friend with all the most important people in Canterlot and the haters were just a small group. Naturally Rarity's business will return normal in the next episode, but is weird the same.

>>30717326
Me in the pic.
>>
>>30717396
Well, I completely disagree. I think that seeing her overreacting over nothing would have been funny because it would have been a ridiculous exaggeration of her usual overly dramatic reactions. A parodic characterization in a meta episode, I don't see anything wrong with that. And it would have been nicer than what we got, an episode where her business crumble for laughs.

>>30717437
>Naturally Rarity's business will return normal in the next episode
Yeah, that was something weird about this episode. I think this is the first time they use the Reset Button. It feels cheap and lame, they didn't have to do it after SoL, and now they do it in a random filler episode. I can't tell if it's lazy writing, an intentional attempt of pushing another trope into a meta episode, or just a weird way to say "if you didn't like the episode, don't worry, it isn't canon and it won't get mentioned ever again."
>>
>>30714322
>>
>>30717492
Just because there were meta jokes in the episode doesn't mean they should also fuck up the characters just for humor, especially when the characters are a central part of the show's quality.
having some bg ponies who no one cares about be rude for a while is way better than making one of the main character act out of character just for a joke. We all seen how well that worked for Pinkie Pie.

Also it's not like they need a reset button. It's a fad, most ponies will forget about it in a few days, except a core group of hardcore fans of the journal. This happened in a world where everyone spontaneously start having a town wide musical and then just return to their daily lives like nothing even happened.
>>
I want to tickle and kiss a pony's sensitive hoofsies

Especially Dash
>>
File: 10 years jail.png (337 KB, 554x610)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>no guards
>no servants (except spike)
>no sense of diplomatic importance
>nowhere near the same respect given to her from other ponies that the other three get
why?
>>
>>30717515
so ponies run off of skyrim AI?
>>
did anyone else notice that there was similar animation to the first episode of the series when twilight was finding out what people think of the book
>>
>>30717534
She build her image around being close to the common pony and is a fresh princess.
Honestly it's her fault, not the fault of the poor pony peasants do not understand that despite her showing care for them the dynamic between subject and ruler always exists.
>>
File: 390958.png (132 KB, 1000x800)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>30717515
Now that you mention it, it's funny that in previous episodes I've complained a lot when someone acted OOC and now I'm asking for that. But I really think that fucking up a character's characterization is better, or at least less "mean", than torturing the character itself.

Although I admit that maybe I'd be complaining too if Rarity had been acting OOC during the episode. Man, I complain too much.
>>
File: Laughing my KEK off.png (635 KB, 600x753)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>>30717499
>>
File: what.jpg (8 KB, 200x145)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>30714444
wasted quads on a trash pony
>>
File: ok.jpg (34 KB, 390x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>30714507
Ponyville is fucking full of fillies and mares. It's not like a colt can spend time with anyone else ffs.
>>
File: am i high or are you.jpg (32 KB, 600x611)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>30714656
wtf
>>
>>30717534
Could you imagine her trying to organize guards and servants?
>>
File: fuck.png (85 KB, 225x224)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>30715665
>>
File: (You).jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>30717579
>>
File: This Gon Be GOOD.jpg (5 KB, 320x180)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>30716115
what the fuck is this
>>
>>30717534
Celestia and Luna had already been Princesses for a long time before any of the ponies that are currently alive were even born.
Twilight ascended only recently.

So the sisters get the advantage of being ancient goddesses rather than some upstart.
>>
File: oke.png (64 KB, 200x200)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>30716721
Note: Neoteny does not apply to sexual attraction and cannot suffice as a third argument in this case.
>>
>>30714830
a bit sounds exactly like a bit they sung in one of the dazzler songs
>>
File: bruh.jpg (142 KB, 2450x2325)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>30717116
Are you trying to tell me she's tanned...?
??????????
>>
>>30717627
humans are subject to neoteny as well
>>
>>30717330
Didn't notice that, myself.
>>
>>30717601
someone call Hasbro, we gots an idea
>>
File: a little too much.gif (1.21 MB, 800x450)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>
File: k.gif (1.39 MB, 500x270)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>30717644
Yes, but it does not apply to sexual attraction: merely to an act of protectiveness, like how a mother looks out for her child.
>>
>>30717658
Oh Pinkie, you're so funny
>>
>>30717653
If you thought a sleep deprived Shining Armor abused his guards imagine a wigged out Twilight.
Those poor guards.
>>
>>30717662
in adults as well as the young
>>
File: whatcha doin', sugarcube.png (805 KB, 1920x1080)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>
>>30717662
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Physical_attractiveness
>Doug Jones, a visiting scholar in anthropology at Cornell University, said that there is cross-cultural evidence for preference for facial neoteny in women, because of sexual selection for the appearance of youthful fecundity in women by men. Jones said that men are more concerned about women's sexual attractiveness than women are concerned about men's sexual attractiveness. Jones said that this greater concern over female attractiveness is unusual among animals, because it is usually the females that are more concerned with the male's sexual attractiveness in other species. Jones said that this anomalous case in humans is due to women living past their reproductive years and due to women having their reproductive capacity diminish with age, resulting in the adaption in men to be selective against physical traits of age that indicate lessening female fecundity. Jones said that the neoteny in women's faces may be a "by-product" of men's attraction to indicators of "youthful fecundity" in "adult females".
Men do find cute women more sexually attractive due to it's association with youth.
>>
File: celestia long face.png (786 KB, 1280x720)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>30717534
>no sense of diplomatic importance
there have been several episodes in which twilight is of diplomatic importance
>>
File: Life advice.jpg (25 KB, 350x258)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>30717675
> Yes, but it does not apply to sexual attraction
YES, BUT IT DOES NOT APPLY TO SEXUAL ATTRACTION.
Y E S B U T I T D O E S N O T A P P L Y T O S E X U A L A T T R A C T I O N .
>>
>>30717688
Selling Fluttershy into slavery doesn't count.
>>
>>30717688
hanging out with her teacher and escorting savage yaks seems a bit... not vary important.
>>
File: hm.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>30717686
After having seen your use of the words "its" and " it's ", I have decided that you are no longer worth being enlightened.
Good day, good sir.
>>
>>30717688
SMILE AND WAVE
>>
>>30717715
I'd smile and wave at her if you know what I mean
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK5KLazC42s
Until the end of time.
>>
>>30717719
That is horrifying.
>>
>>30717719
delet
>>
>>30717711
So you're admitting you have nothing to counter the argument with then.
>>
File: 1477576974513.gif (541 KB, 507x508)
541 KB
541 KB GIF
>just saw the episode

Literally everyone gets shit on, 10/10 would subject myself to torture again
>>
>>30717719
>>30717728
>>30717730
i can record you and subject the tape to generation loss
does that mean that i play you out of existence
>>
>>30717739
Don't do that.
>>
I found this yesterday and I think no one saw it with all the talk about the episode. Linking it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7eXQ84JeFY
>>
>>30717728
>>30717730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47o_tEV7vFw
>>
>>30717745
Was it made from the Russian 5.1 audio?
>>
>>30717745
IN A WORLD
>>
>>30717748
Anon for fuck sake please, you are killing the ponies.
>>
>>30717753
He's not killing the ponies, he's just making increasingly abberant mutated copies of them!

Like a way screwier version of the mirror pond!
>>
File: 1473528686907.png (282 KB, 800x560)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>30717748
Jesus fuck. I wasn't ready.
>>
Well, that was a shitshow.
>hurr, fans are stupid and obsessive
>durr, pointing out things that are poorly written is bad
Could you try to be a little more on the nose, you hack?
>>
>>30717750
Yep.
>>
File: 1398561816968.png (291 KB, 800x594)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>30717324
It's been like that before /mlp/ though. I always remember running into people that couldn't stand Rarity whenever I ventured to other sites. But this was back during S2/S3
>>
>>30717745
>less than two months til pony the movie
body is reggie
>>
File: 1344325930967.png (108 KB, 450x450)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>30717778
It's so crazy how people intentionally misinterpret a show for little girls when the most harmless jabs are taken at them.

A lot of the things being said were things people in the fandom have actually said and what they chose to make fun of was already stupid shit. Like, is there something in the episode you agree with or what?
>>
File: cdc.png (830 KB, 600x1875)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
>Larson warns people he gets credited by an episode he didn't really write several months in advance.
>Assumes complete radio silence on Twitter after the episode had aired.

It's bizarre seeing stuff like this happen.
He knew full well the episode would piss a lot of people off and stuff, yet they still went ahead with it?

Sounds like some really misplaced dedication.
>>
>>30717783
>during S2/S3
>before /mlp/
Confirmed retard.
>>
>>30717792
Not him, but, for example, the assessment that Fluttershy continues to learn the same damn lesson is pretty fair.
>>
>>30717792
As much as I sometimes joke about certain things like shutterfly or the Pink one, honestly no.
There was nothing that I really agreed with.
The closest was maybe the Twilight is was better before wings, but I just loved snarky Twilight in like the first few episodes before friendship changed her, but that's just a preference of mine.

>>30717798
The pony fandom isn't just 4chan m8
>>
File: 381346.gif (1.13 MB, 747x720)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>30717787
>less than two months til pony the movie
>still no dubbed trailer in my country
>still no distributor confirmed for the movie
>still no mention to the movie in the local Facebook page
I'm a bit nervous desu senpai.
>>
>>30717807
Travel to the nearest country with the language you can understand.
That's what some Aussie anon plans to do because they're fucked with the premiere date.
>>
File: AM PANCKAE.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I don't wanna watch it in the theaters but i also don't want my first watch to be a shitty camrip.

What do.
>>
>>30717792
It would be a lot less aggrivating if the jabs actually made sense.
Bitching about Twilight's wings hasn't really been a thing for a while now, Fluttershy's episodes do center around her being more assertive and RD's fans really tend to be obnoxious cunts, just to name a few.
>>
>>30717824
Wait for Full HD. Learn to be patient. Don't be a faggot.
>>
I'm confused as to what valid criticisms this episode made fun of. Only seen one person give an actual coherent answer to this but he fucked off immediately afterward.
The only common fandom complaints i caught were
>twilight was better without wings
Which is something people should just accept because it's been years, do you really want a messy retcon just so she can look different?
>fluttershy always learns the same lessons
Which i felt was explained perfectly in the episode.
>>
File: 1502565618126.png (318 KB, 633x717)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>30717831
Yes let's ignore the part where i'll need to completely avoid the pony parts of the internet for half a smelly year before the non-theater release.
>>
>>30717817
I thought that was pretty much off the table since the NZ release dates got pushed back in line with australia.
>>
>>30717824
Be a man, buy a ticket and watch it for fuck's sake.

Be glad that it doesn't premiere during summer. In October you can at least watch it during school hours so there won't be many annoying kids in theaters.
>>
File: 82956.gif (61 KB, 300x300)
61 KB
61 KB GIF
>>30717827
>RD's fans really tend to be obnoxious cunts
>>
File: f57[1].jpg (20 KB, 600x497)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>30717838
Haven't even thought about that
>>
File: 1438018594545.png (423 KB, 496x480)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>30717846
Not going to happen.
>>
File: 1378959441036.png (351 KB, 1000x692)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>30717803
It's really not. And if you want to make that argument you could also say the others learn the same lessons over as well. Twilight learned not to spaz out multiple times, Rarity learned not to be stuck up multiple times, and Dash had back to back episodes where she learned not to be a cunt if you want to be basic as fuck about the episodes themselves.

>>30717827
>Bitching about Twilight's wings hasn't really been a thing for a while now
But it was a thing at one point and people made a huge deal out of what was really nothing.

>Fluttershy's episodes do center around her being more assertive
Only a handful. She's still a bag of nerves.

> RD's fans really tend to be obnoxious cunts
To this day I haven't met a fan of a pony that doesn't do exactly what fans of other ponies do.
Can you explain what makes them more obnoxious than fans of other ponies It's usually Rarity fans I hear about being the most obnoxious and I never got that either
>>
>>30717798
We were on /co/ during S2. I probably worded myself poorly, but I meant I've been seeing people unironically shit on Rarity long before /mlp/ was a thing.
>>
File: 144857478091.jpg (232 KB, 731x2000)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>30717797
>>
File: 1509612[1].gif (3.46 MB, 410x410)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB GIF
>>30717870
Every pony is being shit on, it's not really something Rarity exclusive
>>
>>30717886
Rarity was also usually the least popular of the main six in a lot of polls.
>>
File: 1502564656423.png (995 KB, 1296x1049)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
Married and fucking every night
>>
File: 1385354642376.jpg (943 KB, 2000x1287)
943 KB
943 KB JPG
>>30717886
I meant in the fandom not in the episode itself.
And even on that I have to disagree. Rarity seemed like she was getting the most shit while everyone else kinda just sucked their favorite pony's dick.
Like, AJ, Pinkie, and Dash's problem was that they were liked too much while Rarity's problem was that people were being super critical of the lessons she's learned even showing up to the castle with anti-Rarity and signs and balloons
I've always felt bad for Rarity because I always felt like she wasn't liked by most of the fandom or even the target demographic that much. I'm pretty sure this is autism
>>
File: Rarajack.gif (103 KB, 352x176)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
>>30717906
Rarity is dating Dash and Applejack is engaged to Coloratura
>>
File: 1299572261008.gif (277 KB, 400x300)
277 KB
277 KB GIF
>>30717908
>she wasn't liked by most of the fandom or even the target demographic that much

Pretty sure the target demographic thing is right, but you're not if you don't think people want more Rararara all the time.
>>
>>30717915
As seen in the last episode Rarity is married to Twilight
>>
File: 1501560667960.png (177 KB, 1360x467)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>30717915
>Rarity is dating Dash

You jokester, you.
>>
>>30717922
rarity is a slut for athletic girls.
>>
File: 1345267264754.png (271 KB, 1000x700)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>30717918
I don't. Or at least not back in the early days especially when people kept shitting on her after she got two of the best episodes of S1
>>
>>30717922
I never joke about the best ship, anon.
>>
File: KnockHerUp.png (472 KB, 650x818)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>
File: 1501074556256.png (1.59 MB, 4265x4089)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>30717939
I'm laughing pretty hard right now, though.
>>
File: Rarity's tiny ass neck.gif (992 KB, 500x650)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>>30717954
>uncontrollable laughter
You should see a doctor, homie.
>>
File: 1501987197436.png (946 KB, 1047x1059)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
Cute sexy moms
>>
File: Milfbutt2.png (581 KB, 1280x1112)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>30717978
I really like this mom.
>>
File: 1443228.png (466 KB, 744x647)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>30717978
>>
File: 1470058[1].png (1.43 MB, 931x1095)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>30717978
Best mom desu
>>
File: 1494827789875.png (1.15 MB, 1250x1920)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>30717978
Cute sexy soon to be mom.
>>
People offended by the episode became the very strawman the episode intended to assail.
People defending the episode are starting to sound like those who defend Ghostbusters 2016 and The Emoji Movie.
>>
>>30718023
Where do people fall that just thought it was a sub-par episode with a bland gimmick?
>>
File: 1348798114261.png (191 KB, 664x952)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>30718023
We're not allowed to tell people they're being silly for being offended by harmless jokes in a cartoon for little girls?
>>
>>30718023
What about the people who didn't watch the episode?
>>
File: 1480718204910.png (89 KB, 720x660)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>30718023
People are upset because they have legitimate criticisms of how the show is written, and do not appreciate being passive-aggressively mocked by one of the writers.

It's really not worth getting worked up over, though, since it's just a meta oneshot episode. At this point I'm more apprehensive about how the writers will twist the knife with Thorax in next week's show.
>>
>>30717978
The superior choice.
>>
>>30718023
So basically anyone who has an opinion that isn't you is wrong?

Checked yourself for straw lately?
>>
File: rarara02.png (472 KB, 800x800)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>Today is National Filet Mignon Day
>>
>>30718042
> What about the people who didn't watch the episode?
Not watching it is the winning side of the drama at the moment.
>>
>>30718046
>People are upset because they have legitimate criticisms of how the show is written

But most of the criticisms in that episode were exaggerated and not really all that relevant anymore. Some of them were just untrue like Rarity not learning anything from her episodes or the show being much better if Twilight stayed in canterlot.
You people need to learn how to laugh at yourselves. It's not like they straight up said they hate their fans or anything and it didn't come off like that in the episode itself either
>>
>>30718046
>legitimate criticisms
Retards from this board can't conduct a single sentence of legitimate criticism. All they can do is harass the show staff by sending memes on their twitter accounts. No wonders writers got butthurted because of it.
>>
>>30718037
We're also not allowed to point out mistakes or repetition in a cartoon for little girls?
>>
>>30718046
>and do not appreciate being passive-aggressively mocked by one of the writers.
If anyone thinks that the episode was mocking them in a passive-aggressive way, then they should try to stop being retards that are dumber than the little girls this show is aimed at.
>>
File: o.png (75 KB, 971x338)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>30718065
No one ever said you couldn't do that. The episode didn't even say you couldn't do that. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>30718065
No
>>
>>30718058
> Hurr Durr all sides are bad

Now that is centrist strawman
>>
>>30718046
A fair point. I don't necessarily agree on the whole, but the idea of the writers basically going out of their way to tell the fans to fuck off with any criticism is too on-the-nose even for me.
>>
>>30718046
There wasn't a legitimate criticism brought up in the whole episode.

Its not like they had doctor wolf come out and give a ten minute speech about the possible negative implications of the end of One Bad Apple then had Twilight call him an Autistic faggot.

Instead then had a bunch of screeching retards obsessing of pointless minutiae, swinging between "Its so repetitive" and "they changed it so it sucks" or numb nuts doing the whole "this pony is best pony and this pony is shit tier because I say so" bullshit. None of which are valid criticisms, just childish shit flinging.
>>
>>30718076
>but the idea of the writers basically going out of their way to tell the fans to fuck off with any criticism is too on-the-nose even for me

They just made an episode pointing out some of the dumb thing their fandom does and it was pretty believable because we see ponies do dumber things than this, no one told you to fuck off and I don't know why you would ever take it that way.
>>
>>30718062
>most of the criticisms in that episode were exaggerated and not really all that relevant anymore
The episode could be interpreted as "OK, guys, seriously, these complaints are silly, can we agree on that and laugh at them?", or "all your criticisms are exacly like this, shut the fuck up already." STFF proved that they don't really think the latter, or at least they didn't think it one year ago, but I understand that some people could've interpreted it that way.
>>
>>30718085
>"this pony is best pony and this pony is shit tier because I say so" bullshit. None of which are valid criticisms
Just because you don't agree with the truth that my wiafu is best pony while your waifu is shit doesn't mean it's not "valid criticism" you asshat. It just means you have shit taste.
>>
File: 1501990054811.png (1.01 MB, 1254x1074)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>30718051
Liar
>>
File: 1502555668728[1].png (1.04 MB, 720x960)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>30718085
Mane6 vs Fandom Strawponies: the Episode
story by Jim "M.A. Larson the real one seriously guise, I promise, and it's for little girls" MIller
>>
File: 37f.png (645 KB, 680x594)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>30718097
Why this didn't make it into the episode as a line of dialog I will never know. I was pretty sad they didn't have a full on Waifu slap fight at some point.
>>
File: why.png (3 KB, 334x78)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074JHL22D/
>releasing a complete movie OST two weeks before the premiere
Why in the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>30718097
This, but unironically.
>>
File: 1497703.png (2.55 MB, 3762x4707)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>30718085
Well of course they're not gonna write an episode debating how fans felt about Twilycorn, the treebrary, or any significant writing points. But in that case, was it really necessary to write this episode so that "smart, uncritical, true fans" can make fun of "dumb, obsessive bronies"?

The real lesson here is that meta episodes are shit, and the show really doesn't need more of them.
>>
>>30718114
I'm making fun of dumb obsessive bronies all the time even without such episodes.
>>
>>30718103
I wasn't offended because I don't hold such childish opinions, in fact I enjoyed the mocking of the retards like you that try to ruin the show, maybe the reason you so upset was because the joke was a little too close to home.
>>
>>30718114
>But in that case, was it really necessary to write this episode so that "smart, uncritical, true fans" can make fun of "dumb, obsessive bronies"?

I swear to god you people are just making shit up so you have a reason to dislike an extremely harmless episode.
>>
>>30718124
Anon, they feel insulted by a show for little girls.
Honestly there's no hope for them.
>>
>They showed this episode at Bronycon.
Larson knew what he was doing, timing the episode to the con as a massive "THIS IS YOU, YOU FUCKS!"
>>
>>30718127
Are there any recordings of people at Bronycon reacting to the episode?
>>
I haven't watched the episode yet, but from what I'm seeing here the people who like it most seem to like it because it takes it to those autistic nitpickers. I'd be fine with this except this is MLPG so in reality it's more likely low-expectation sycophants eating up the show officially criticising people who occasionally take umbrage with bad decisions the show makes and praising it solely because of that.

Would I be correct or am I woefully off-base?
>>
>>30718130
No livestreams allowed.
>>
>>30718133
Think more Twilight fans.
The book Twilight.
>>
>>30718133
How about you watch the episode and decide for yourself?
>>
File: 1485036378955.png (443 KB, 490x606)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>30718133
>reading spoilers instead of watching the actual episode
>>
File: 1397099335050.gif (460 KB, 640x360)
460 KB
460 KB GIF
>>30718133
>the people who like it most seem to like it because it takes it to those autistic nitpickers.
Nigga I like it because it's funny and has cute ponies. I don't give one single fuck about the fandom or what they're complaining about.
Work on your mind reading
>>
>>30718071
Well, when the main thrust of the episode is 'look at those silly people, complaining about pointless things' and it then goes and lists a number of what I consider valid criticisms (Fluttershy's episodes being all the fucking same, for example), it certainly feels like that's the intended message.
>>
With more people like >>30718123, the show will fall to Teen Titans Go tier writing very soon. I'm so excited.
>>
File: 1334636399353.jpg (18 KB, 245x205)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>30718142
>and it then goes and lists a number of what I consider valid criticisms
Other than the Fluttershy thing what else do you believe were valid criticisms?

I'd even argue about that itself, but I really want to know what you consider valid criticisms
>>
File: 1330684001895.png (408 KB, 600x552)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>30718145
What you said makes no sense and if that was the case wouldn't we already be there since MLPG has always made fun of obsessive bronies in an attempt to distance themselves from obsessive bronies?
>>
>>30718114
>of course they're not gonna write an episode debating how fans felt about Twilycorn

Erm, wasn't that the whole point of S4 E01, Twilight basically taking on the fandom's fears about her alicornification and what that would mean as her own and exploring them?

>was it really necessary to write this episode so that "smart, uncritical, true fans" can make fun of "dumb, obsessive bronies"?

What has necessary got to do with anything? They were probably laughing about some of the dog shit 'fans' has sent to them over the years and figured the smarks would get a chuckle out of the nod and were probably as bored of listening to it as they were.

>meta episodes are shit, and the show really doesn't need more of them

Opinion =/= Fact.
>>
>>30718133
Nigger just watch the episodeMexico Entry
>>
>>30718133
>low-expectation sycophants eating up the show
Well, that's a given. There are people who genuinely seem to enjoy Daring Don't, despite it being a fucking garbage episode.
>>
>>30718133
Pretty much. Current MLPG is mostly burnt out fair weather fans who show up on episode day, post about it for a few hours and then retreat back to Discord or their regular lives. That's why weekday/hiatus threads are totally dead, any interesting discussion or creativity was tapped out years ago.

Yesterday's episode should have just been 22 minutes of fillies. Cut this meta crap and let the fandom die in peace.
>>
>>30718159
>Yesterday's episode should have just been 22 minutes of fillies
Pedo opinion discarded.
>>
>>30718023
> People defending the episode are starting to sound like those who defend Ghostbusters 2016 and The Emoji Movie.
>>30718123
I wasn't offended because I don't hold such internalized misogyny, in fact I enjoyed the mocking of Nazis like you that try to trigger me, maybe the reason you so upset was because the Ghostbusters are girls.

oh boy.
>>
File: 1445181923552.png (256 KB, 473x676)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>30718159
>Yesterday's episode should have just been 22 minutes of fillies.
I used to defend filly posting, but now I am at the point where I just do not give a fuck about fillies and can't wait for MLPG to pick up a worse meme.
The fact that someone begging for more fillies so MLPG can just make post about thing being cute or how much they want to fuck their daughters instead of giving us something to actually discuss like this isn't even surprising
>>
File: 1428770327149.png (170 KB, 382x346)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>if you criticize the episode the message hit too close to home :)
Wish I could find that pinkie shiggy in my pony folder
>>
File: 1379041341498.png (100 KB, 542x514)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>30718175
>if you criticize the episode the message hit too close to home

Who said that? The only legit critisisms I've seen of the episode were posted yesterday and most of the reasons for people disliking the episode in this thread really amounts to "I don't like meta episodes so it's bad" or some weird belief the show staff hates you and wants you to fuck off.
Why do you people keep making things up to shit on the episode when there's already enough you can complain about already?
>>
>>30718146
The Ponka thing is not far off, though it's wildly inconsistent since her character changes from mostly well-rounded to 4th wall-meme-durr whenever she's not in the focus.
I'd also argue that the AJ bit is fairly accurate, what with her having been flanderized to family and apples for large swathes of the show (though that's obviously no longer the case).
Twilight's wings: Yeah, this totally fine now, but the fact that the S3 finale was fucking horrid did not help the transition.
Dash somehow causing her fans to be unbearable is also pretty accuarate, though this might be my own bias talking.
>>
>>30718183
But meta episodes like this are kinda dumb. If you have no idea why all this nonsense is going on (the large majority, I assume) the episode is just weird.
>>
File: DEAL WITH IT.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>30718193
>Dash somehow causing her fans to be unbearable is also pretty accuarate
No, seriously, why do I think this is so funny?
>>
>>30718193
Pinkie wasn't even "well-rounded" in S1 and 2. She was always a random pink goofball. The only time I've ever seen someone make a good case for Pinkie being flanderized was when someone brought up how she acted towards Fluttershy in the ponytones episode.

AJ was always about family and apples. In fact she has had so little going for her that her being a background character or AJ fans not existing used to be a common thing said around here.

>Dash somehow causing her fans to be unbearable is also pretty accuarate
Please explain this to me. I asked earlier what Dash fans do that other fans don't do that make people think this is the case? And it always seems to change. Sometimes Rarity fans are the most obnoxious, yet no one explains why, or sometimes it's a different pony entirely. But it's usually Rarity or Dash
>>
>>30718200
> If you have no idea why all this nonsense is going on (the large majority, I assume) the episode is just weird.
Nah, normal people who don't follow the fandom will probably just find the episode funny.
>>
>>30718200
>But meta episodes like this are kinda dumb
Why are they dumb?

> If you have no idea why all this nonsense is going on
From this thread and what people were saying yesterday I think all of this is going on because people feel like they were personally attacked in a harmless cartoon show and that they feel the show staff was telling them to fuck off while also saying their views and opinions on the current state of the show doesn't matter. Am I wrong?
>>
>>30718212
You're not wrong. The question is, why have an episode like that at all if it's guaranteed to piss off that portion of your fanbase?
>>
>>30718223
My question is why it would piss off anyone.
>>
>>30718227
>>30718223
>why have an episode like that at all if it's guaranteed to piss off that portion of your fanbase?

> "This series is not for Bronies, never has been for Bronies and never wil be for Bronies because we don't owe them SHIT."
> "By the way, here's another episode shitting on Bronies, now go and praise us or we will make another one."
>>
>>30718223
Well shit nigga, they should stop airing the fucking show because every episode pissed off a portion of the fanbase.
Maybe the problem here is that the fanbase got pissed off at a harmless joke.
>>
>>30718232
"This series is not for Bronies, never has been for Bronies and never wil be for Bronies because we don't owe them SHIT

That's true though. This show is for little girls and their parents. Don't know why that pisses people off when Lauren said it herself.
>>
>>30718227
But it really shouldn't come as a surprise. If you have something like Twilicorn and people get pissed off, well, it's their problem, it's something the show did, period. But if you do an episode laughing at the people who got pissed off after Twilicorn, you can be absolutely sure that you're gonna piss them off again. Even if that's not your intention, even if you only do it to laugh at something that happened, it crystal clear that if people got mad in the past, some of these people will get mad again after an episode about they getting mad.

I'm saying this as someone who never understood all the drama around Twilicorn, but seeing the show going out of its way just to laugh at certain part of the fandom feels weird as fuck. And even though I don't feel attacked, I feel this drama extremely uncomfortable, I don't enjoy le ebin salt, I like it when everyone likes the episode, and I think that "I like it because someone hated it" goes completely against the message of the show.
>>
>>30718238
>That's true though
t. skipped Slice of Life
>>
File: 1360919835883.png (565 KB, 2533x1652)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>30718274
>But it really shouldn't come as a surprise
I'm not surprised though.

> but seeing the show going out of its way just to laugh at certain part of the fandom feels weird as fuck
No one has explained why this episode feels "weird as fuck" yet. It's just been I don't like meta and how dare they poke fun at us.

>I like it when everyone likes the episode
But this almost never happens.

>>30718279
How does one (two if you want to count this episode) episode in this show suddenly mean that this show wasn't made for little girls and to be less annoying for the parents that watch it with them? If you want me to pay attention to just one episode you're asking me to ignore every other episode that is very clearly made for little girls.
You're a god damn retard my man
>>
>>30718287
>You're a god damn retard my man
ceci ñ'est pas une argument
>>
Can't we all just stop arguing and agree that no matter how mediocre this season has been that it's been leaps and bounds over S6?
>>
File: 1434301941982.gif (2.65 MB, 675x600)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
>>30718293
なぜあなたは他のすべてを無視して、侮辱に専念するのですか
このやろう
>>
>>30718307
Why argue if you're going to resort to childish insults?
>>
File: 1329898116604.png (100 KB, 467x556)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>30718310
Because someone telling me to focus on one episode and ignore the 99 episodes that preceded it is fucking retarded.
You're also acting like the only thing I did was insult you you fucking baby
>>
File: 1431998833519.png (1.29 MB, 1920x1080)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>30718315
Stop while you're ahead
>>
>>30718319
But I'm a leg
>>
>>
>>30718346
I think the real lesson of the episode was friendship
>>
File: 1406220730578.gif (452 KB, 396x300)
452 KB
452 KB GIF
>>
>>30718287
>No one has explained why this episode feels "weird as fuck" yet
Because it doesn't feel like it belongs here. The previous fanservice episode, Slice of Life, was a love letter from the staff. The most obvious meta episode before this, Stranger Than Fan Fiction, was much subtler or at least much more generic. Here they used "Twilight was better before she got wings", as an example of something that a retard would say.
I think it's weird because unlike the previous fandom-drama-moments, this didn't serve a purpose. It isn't "we know that some people will get mad if Twilight gets wings, but we need to do it", it's "hey, let's do an episode calling retards to those guys who got mad when Twilight got wings." Why? It's almost like what Family Guy does, when they put something in the show whose only purpose is to piss some people off. If the purpose of the episode wasn't to piss people off, they could have done it completely different.
>I don't like meta
Not here, if this is what meta brings. The only justification I see for the episode is "Animaniacs did it first and it was good", how is this show similar to Animaniacs at all?

>But this almost never happens.
Well, sometimes it happens. I fondly remember the sticky of Top Bolt, for example. Almost everyone there liked the episode, probably because the episode had been leaked and the only people in the sticky were the people who were interested in the episode, or the people who already watched it and liked it. It was comfy as fuck. That's what I like about the show, those comfy moments, not all these "lol u mad xddd >butthurt lmao."

>>30718295
Agreed.
>>
>>30718350
I think the song would back that up.
>>
>>30718295
The lady writers have done a fine job with the season. I really liked the two previous episodes and I think they were the best of the series.
>>
File: mayor derp.png (145 KB, 600x645)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>30718354

mayor mare is a terrifying beast
>>
>>
>>30718386
ponies are not for pet play
>>
File: 1502551204613.jpg (250 KB, 1708x2001)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>30718392
Liar
>>
>>30718395
What a soft pone.
>>
File: 1435944.jpg (53 KB, 431x369)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Not that it matters, but I'd like to say that I admit that I was wrong. Despite what I thought after watching the preview, it wasn't a Glimmer episode. I think that Spike should have been the one bringing the fillies at the end, but I do appreciate that Glimmer didn't just save the day with her magic for once.
>>
>>30718295
Honestly, apart from Fluttershy Leans In being garbage and Fame and misfortune being kinda weird this season has been pretty great overall.
>>
>>30718402
Spike with the fillies would have been cuter, yeah. And maybe an opportunity to make a reference to the previous gen or something.
>>
>>30718406
I think A Flurry of Emotions was the weakest one this season.
>>
>>30718392

big wrongo, wrongo
>>
>>30718395
>>30718419
uh oh, it's shit taste hour i see - everyone go home the collarfags are here
>>
File: 1429434120326.png (75 KB, 265x258)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Pet fillies
>>
>>30718417
Oh, yeah, that one. Must have slipped my mind from the blandness.
Still, I'd argue that FLI was worse
>>
>>30718427

shoo
>>
>>30718402
>she didn't save the day with magic for once
Has this even happened once? You could argue it happened in a royal problem but the resolution of that episode really came down to luna speaking to celestia.
>>
>>30718440
>collars
Yuck
>>
File: 1502631695262.png (67 KB, 191x275)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>30718419
>>
>>30718428
cute
>>
File: lemon collar.png (468 KB, 762x815)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>30718444

yes anon I posted that one a million times before as well

looks way better with the addition
>>
>artist adds a sweater for no reason
Flutterfags, everyone
>>
File: blues collar.png (52 KB, 260x237)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>30718427
And then there's this faggot
>>
>>30718427
Kys yourself.
>>
>>30718453
Put your trip back on, FS
>>
File: 1502632020532.png (47 KB, 260x237)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>30718453
>>
>>30718452
She makes a pretty cute doormat, even for a Fluttershy.
>>
>>30718456

I never take it off silly
>>
File: 1502632414911.png (158 KB, 351x400)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>30718485
>>
>>30718497

you are going to get punched anon

punched by the angry fist of karma
>>
File: blues collié.png (137 KB, 437x555)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>30718456
ok
>>
File: 1502632414911.png (134 KB, 351x400)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>30718504
>>
File: ponypuke.png (113 KB, 394x327)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>30718521
>>
>>30718521

he looks cute
>>
>>30718525
That's a mean thing to do in front of a stallion.
>>
File: quibble disgust.png (122 KB, 361x348)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>30718577

no, anon defacing the cute innocent stallions is the mean thing

he is a front runner in the competition for most awful anon ever
>>
>>30714302
>725: Shadow Play, Part I
>726: Shadow Play, Part II
Great, a two part-er....
>>
>>30718599
What's wrong with two parters?
>>
File: 1502634191221.png (122 KB, 361x348)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>30718594
>>
File: 1492853905096.gif (904 KB, 400x225)
904 KB
904 KB GIF
>>30718613
>>
File: 1492878311073.gif (1.1 MB, 704x495)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>715: Triple Threat - Spike accidentally invites Ember and Thorax to Ponyville on the same day. He's sure the two new leaders are not going to get along so he does all he can to keep them apart and cover the fact that the other is there.
Who's ready for a train wreck next Saturday?
Or will it be a decent Spike episode, despite how ill boding a description it have?
>>
File: 1330634368728.png (106 KB, 373x291)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>30718357
>Because it doesn't feel like it belongs here
If we've seen ponies do dumber things than this why is does an episode where ponies obsess over one member of the m6 not belong? Why does the episode need to serve a purpose outside of teaching little girls a dumb lesson?
For fucks sake it sounds like you're taking an episode that did nothing but make some harmless jokes (none of them were offensive or even worth people going on twitter begging to know who wrote the episode or asking the staff if that's what they really think of them)

>if this is what meta brings
What did it bring outside of the usual overreactions and the dumb back and forth we have here daily. At least this episode got people talking about the show.

>Well, sometimes it happens
That's why I used the word ALMOST
>>
File: 1509407.png (559 KB, 1280x720)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
What a cute short, and Pinkie might not be used to being the one to receive aggressive hugs.
>>
File: 1500591611259.jpg (46 KB, 489x557)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>30718604
>>
>>30718613
I actually like the way he looks with that
>>
>>30718638
It's probably more the fact Sunset is literally covered in paint.
>>
>>30718655
Pinkie made that bed, now she hugs in it.
>>
File: Diamond Spoon 6.jpg (162 KB, 1000x750)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>30718645
I want to fuck the filly like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>30718668
I want to hug Pinkie in bed

Someone post that alarm clock picture

The good end
>>
Filly asks you what "foalcon" is. Is it a convention for foals? She wants you to show her lots and lots of pictures of foalcon! She wants you to do the things in the foalcon pictures with you!
>>
>>30718680
God, imagine how little fillies are

You could just pick them up and fuck them casually while walking around town
>>
>>30718682
I have no idea what you mean.
>>
File: 1488066704877.png (599 KB, 1827x550)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>30718693
Is she trying to land me in jail or something?
>>
>>30718637
I'm not mad at the episode, and I didn't take offense. I'm just disappointed, I think that it's sad that some people are harassing the staff on Twitter, and I'm just saying that all this drama was foreseeable and unnecessary. You say that the purpose of the episode was to tech little girls a lesson, and I agree on that the moral of the episode was solid, but I don't understand why they filled the episode with meta references, specially if they knew that this was going to happen.

Now the most important question, if I'm making drama out of drama about meta stuff, is this metametadrama?
>>
File: 1501753.png (161 KB, 1000x750)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>30718682
>>
File: 1501814836928.jpg (90 KB, 418x430)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
You wouldn't love a filly.
>>
>>30718713
That is a pretty good end.
>>
>>30718713
This is giving me a strange feeling

I feel happy but also deep pain

Am I dying
>>
File: 1500666784359.png (35 KB, 516x618)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>30718718
You have no idea how much i would love that filly
>>
>>30718729
We're all dying.
>>
Is there a drug I can take to make me experience a very vivid hallucination of kissing and having passionate sex with a pony? I want to know how this feels so fucking bad
>>
>>30718739
Like I'm sharing my horse drugs with you.
>>
>>30718739
Bleach
>>
>>30718697
I don't think ponies would let you fuck fillies in public.
>>
File: 1502235975563.png (613 KB, 2668x5000)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>
>>30718768
When will Derpy grace our presence again?
>>
>>30718772
She's on vacation.
>>
>>30718782
Please don't do that to me again.
>>
>>30718772

She shows up pretty regularly, just not as often as she used to

We know shes in the movie at least
>>
>>
Toola Roola and Coconut Cream make my dick hard
>>
I'm really glad I tried to avoid hearing the song as much as I could before the episode, because it was awesome. And now we have like one song left for the second half of a season.
>>
>>30716615
He's too well known now, and all the smart fillies run.
>>
>>30718812
>>
>>30718856
Damn that's a big carrot.
>>
File: 1492878166080.png (111 KB, 372x372)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>30718856
That third panel looks like an emote
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>30718882
Postpone.
>>
>>30718882
Never
>>
File: prepare your anus.png (164 KB, 380x456)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>30718882
when you finish your pictures.
>>
>>30718966
Princess Celestia, I make SFM futa anthro pictures of you, should I really be posting that sort of thing?
>>
Well it was a great episode right up until the song.
>>
File: 55023870_p0.png (287 KB, 1002x1468)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>
>>30718981
I'm sure you have something less degenerate, tzoo
>>
>>30718988
Fuck you.
>>
>>30718991
It's okay, I was actually just joking. I use blender.
>>
>>30718991
I want to touch their manes really bad.
>>
So does anyone else feel that Starlight was kind of awkwardly placed in yesterday's episode? I don't hate her but I kinda felt "Why are you here?" whenever she was on screen. I don't think her relationships with the Mane6 outside of Twilight and Pinkie are that well developed.
>>
>>30718856
Noi is not for sad.
>>
>>30719026
>>30719026
>>30719026
>>
>>30719009
I agree. Really want some episodes where she interacts with someone else without the others involved, but I just see that making some people angry.
>>
>>30719042
It's honestly my biggest problem with Starlight post reformation. We got that montage at the end of A Cutie Remark but there really hasn't been anything since then that shows they're good friends. I would have preferred it that Starlight prove herself to the girls instead of them just saying"ok".




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.