[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Spoiler Image (263 KB, 449x433)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
So, for those that have watched the movie, or plan to come back to this thread once they have viewed it; how does our new Purple/Maroon/Burgundy/Whatever pone fit in to our worlds?

Post pics, ideas or shitpost about the whole 'Glimmer 2.0' topic.
>>
Obviously, the next course of action is to ship her with everyone.
>>
File: Wow! Tempest.jpg (83 KB, 910x465)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>31085490
She's our true 7th mane character!
>>
>>31085521
Reckon they're going to reference Tempest in the main show?
>>
>>31085490
Go on trial for selling out her entire race to a foreign despot, imprisoning their leadership and enslaving its populous, kidnapping, and successfully stealing all of the magic in Equestria to give to said despot?

I mean the last guy to do this was sent to Tartarus.
>>
>>31085521

Might aswell throw Ember and Thorax in there
>>
>>31085490
>ywn be the Anon to accept her back into society
>ywn be the Anon to head back off into the skies and explore the rest of the world
>ywn be the Anon to care for her, despite being different from others
>ywn be the Anon that gives her cute nicknames despite the fact that her real name is now out there
>ywn cuddle her in the darkest of times, or because she had nightmares reflecting her past
>ywn try to search with her to make use of her 'talent' despite her scars
>ywn come home at the end of the day and find her crying, begging for forgiveness the 5000th time, only for you to do a boop, and then give her a slight peck on the lips, before succumbing to the inevitable fatigue of working all day rebuilding the city
>>
File: 1552993.png (1.6 MB, 2224x2224)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>31085521
THIS
I want her in the show.
>>
File: anonfillypoorly.jpg (1.23 MB, 2891x2876)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>
>>31085987
>>31085831
>>
File: 1507065568369.png (865 KB, 1811x815)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>
File: 1507012521065.png (536 KB, 1366x768)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>31085521
God, I can only wish. Miracles like that never happen but I won't stop wishing for it.
>>
>>31086686
>>31086790
Top C U T E
>>
File: 2435678543.jpg (180 KB, 572x1286)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Fizzlepop has a good heart
>>
>>31085628
>I mean the last guy to do this was sent to Tartarus.

Yeah, but Tirek didn't apologize.
>>
>>31087556
plus he wasn't a cute mare
>>
File: 378983.png (110 KB, 3360x3360)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Do you think this is her cutie mark?
>>
Bumping, making some art in the meantime.
>>
File: fizzlecheeks.gif (686 KB, 412x188)
686 KB
686 KB GIF
>>
>>31085490
>how does our new Purple/Maroon/Burgundy/Whatever pone fit in to our worlds?
She'd fit nicely in the bondage gear she put the ponies in. Have her do some reparation for the damage caused, just for a while.
>>
File: TempestBackground1.png (1.88 MB, 1920x1080)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
I can probably do much better if I put more time and effort into it, but here guys; have a Tempest background thingy.

Give me some critiques, I don't mind.
>>
>>31088270
jesus christ what is this 2005 animepaper? that looks fucking awful
>>
>>31085831
Just tell her to get over it you pussy.
>>
>>31088270
I can't see the first T, it looks like "empest"
the framing's all weird and doesn't work well as a desktop background imo
learn rule of thirds
what does tempest have to do with space?
>>
>>31088689
>using TN monitors
>>
>>31088706
there is literally no reason for the first T to be darker than the rest of the letters
>>
>>31088706
I've got a 27" LED monitor and I can barely see it...

>nb4 calibration
>>
File: Fizzy_Pop_backcard.jpg (481 KB, 820x861)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>31088689
>what does tempest have to do with space?
Not the one you're replying to, and I think the background looks 2005 animepaper as well, but pic related.

Super Duper fireworks display is precisely what Tempest does at the end.
>>
>>31085490

She should join the royal guard. Or form the foundation of Twilight's personal guard.
>>
File: 1439403234650.png (122 KB, 460x350)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>31087992
>a fucking molerat got to fondle Tempest's cheeks
>you will never
>>
File: 1553458.jpg (400 KB, 1200x849)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>31085490
Soo, fanfics/green when?
I need my fix of self-insert stories with this lovely edgycorn.
>>
>>31089197
>Or form the foundation of Twilight's personal guard
That would be pretty great, I can totally see that happening.
>>
>>31089269
>Fizzlepop Berrytwist, First of the Warmagi
>Twilight's reasoning is "Because Celestia damn it all, have you seen how useless the Guard is?"
>>
>>31089242
Might think of something tomorrow.
Tired AF.
>>
>>31085490
So basically, her whole motivation was that she was rejected by her friends for having a crippled horn?
Starlight Glimmer suddenly seems like a villain with a reasonable motivation.
Also, why did she trust Storm King to restore her horm? It's obvious that he's a hack who couldn't achieve anything without her help.
>>
>>31089393
More like Twilight to have 100 contingencies in place. Celestia sort of does the same.
>>
>>31089197
>>31089269
>>31089393
>Others are against it at first, saying that Twilight doesn't need guards
>Tempest dismisses it all, not being ashamed to bring her own invasion as reason enough and that seems to work
>Her excellent knowledge of lands beyond Equestria allows Twilight to travel to distant locations to spread friendship
>Tempest personally picks and trains her guard force, a small but efficient unit perfect for travelling with the princess
>She is calm and vigilant but as soon as some scum even looks at Twilight with unpure intent she is ready to blast their ass
>Her company, consisting of all types of ponies for maximum versatility, is always ready to assist, but no one ever gets past Tempest, and one precedent is usually enough to show that the princess of friendship means business
>Even though she is ruthless, she never engages unprovoked and knows what her duty is
>And beyond that, she never forgets the only condition Twilight allowed that in the first place
>That she'll be a friend to her first, and a guard second
>So whenever she is "off duty", she tries to spend time with Twilight
>The princess has much to learn about far away lands and always wants to hear Tempest's personal stories involving those
>Tempest herself learns about friendship and feels like Twilight is almost too friendly with her, but appreciates it nontheless
>Twilight teaches her about magic and tries to find ways to make it work for Tempest, and Tempest shares her survival tips, both in the wild and in foregn lands inhabited by unfriendly folk
>They also gain a lot of mutual respect because of that bonding, Tempest learning about all the times Twilight had to save Equestria, and Twilight hearing about Tempest surviving in self-imposed isolation
>Twilight is guarded by a devoted and now respected mare, the pony she can feel safe travelling with
>Tempest is guarding someone she feels proud to serve under, and most importantly, a friend
>>
>>31089469
>So basically, her whole motivation
That, and the inability to fit in Equestrian civilization properly. Being crippled is, well, crippling. We see the same with Scootaloo, but unlike Tempest, her friends didn't leave her when the going got tough.
>Starlight Glimmer suddenly seems like a villain with a reasonable motivation.
Really now? This is an interesting perspective you've got. Care to elaborate?
>Also, why did she trust Storm King to restore her horm?
Desperation.
>It's obvious that he's a hack who couldn't achieve anything without her help.
He's conquered many lands without her help already. He's lying to her, but he's the first powerful being who has even promised to heal her.
>>
>>31089242
https://pastebin.com/2BbQpXXE
>>
Welcome to mlp where they can't fix some damn wings or a stupid horn
>>
>>31089539
> Really now? This is an interesting perspective you've got. Care to elaborate?
I mean, by comparison to Tempest. Glim concluded that cutiemarks are bad and decided to eradicate them, so there was some thought process involved. Whereas Tempest just got angry.
> Desperation.
Desperation would drive your to do evil, but only if you know that it's not for nothing. For all we know, Storm King's promise was completely empty, and she had no reason to believe otherwise.
Also, she says "All this power wasted on parties, when there are far greater uses." Which makes me think they wanted to give her a better motivation, but it didn't happen for some reason.
>>
>>31089525
Nah. Twi's a smart cookie but not that smart. She's not Keikaku levels of smart.

I'd see her taking the whole Storm King invasion as being the straw that broke the camel's back in a long line of embarrassing first defeats that Equestria has suffered before her and her friends managed to kick flank back into normalcy, and realizing that they wont be around forever to keep pulling Equestria's bacon out of the fire.

So she starts training Tempest to be a warrior mage, to captain a new breed of guardians to ensure Equestria will always be capable of repelling the invaders that increasingly keep banging at their gates.

Starlight and Trixie get to be Tempest's first trainees.
>>
File: 1551694.jpg (88 KB, 630x384)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>31089568
d'aww
>>
>>31088270
here's an idea, you know that weird phone potion they used in a film, can you edit that so that Tempest is looking through it instead?
>>
>>31085490
Before anything else for Fizzlepop I need to see her swallow her pride and own up to everyone else she hurt besides Twilight. She did a LOT of wrong and suffered very little negative consequence so at the least I want to give her the Sunset treatment of being made to face righteous adversity from all her pony peers, and find a way to truly make amends to all Equestria. Just because Twilight gives her a pass doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>31089595
>For all we know, Storm King's promise was completely empty, and she had no reason to believe otherwise.
It probably was empty. The thing with belief is that it's irrational, she doesn't need a rational reason to believe him if he's charming enough or she's desperate enough.
The mane6 have no reason to trust Capper, either, yet they do. It's the same thing.
>"All this power wasted on parties, when there are far greater uses."
Greater uses like for example restoring horns? That's what I took out of it. What was your read on the scene? What are some potential "greater uses" that fits Tempest?
>>
>>31089683
> What are some potential "greater uses" that fits Tempest?
I don't know! But I wanted to.
> Greater uses like for example restoring horns?
This scene still feels off. If she was talking about helping the ponies in need in general as a kind of imperative, they should have elaborated on that. If she was talking just about her horn, well, don't the ponies use magic the help other ponies all the time? And restoring a horn is probably harder than resoring a broken leg, but hardly "greater".
She was goping to trust all this power to the Storm King. What made her think he would put it to greater use than ponies do? He's an idiot and his subjects are miserable.
>>
File: 1507272867342.webm (2.96 MB, 616x256)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
So rewatching this it's not hard to notice it's basically just fireworks. Powerful magic fireworks. Fizzlepop has been training, huh?
It's basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC55OSXubKk (Capper's POV)

Also, I just realized she says "anybody" instead of "anypony" and it's probably because she has spent so much time outside of Equestria.
>>
>>31089797
She should have said anycreature :^)
>>
>>31089776

you can't restore a *mane* using magic. a horn is probably out of the question.
>>
>>31089801
Well, you know. There's a word "fishman" that implies there's also a concept of "man", so who knows who lives in outer reaches of their world.
>>
>>31089808
I still wish I knew why mustaches are easy but manes are oh so difficult other than for plot convenience.
>>
>>31089605
>She's not Keikaku levels of smart.
That's not what I meant. That's more Celestia's shtick. Twilight is more:
"Okay, we've got Luna back now, that's good. She should be able stop 99.99% of conceivable threats"
"Then Celestia and Cadance will back her up as best they can"
"And Shining Armor, his shield is pretty strong for a unicorn and he commands the guards so they've got numbers"
"If they fall Equestria has us, the mane6. We know where the Elements of Harmony are, and I've studied some of Star Swirl's old spells"
"Oh, and the Alicorn Amulet is kept with Zecora. Something of a cursed sword that one, but Zecora is wise and should be able to give it to the right pony, should all of us fail".

Add to that a task force of highly trained and independent soldiers like Tempest, just to be extra sure.
>>
>>31089815

i want to point out that none of them kept them for very long, and spike's 'had to go'.
>>
>>31085490

Tempest Storm (maroon pony thing) doesn't fit into any of your worlds and that delights me to no end. Consider it Hasbro giving you all a nice, big (and well deserved)

>Fuck you!
>>
>>31089815
Unicorn magic comes with a time limit. It's versatile but fleeting.
Transformations like Rarity's gossamer wings in Sonic Rainboom had a duration, as did the Breezie transformation spell, and the enchanted mice in Best Night Ever would return to normal at dawn. Shining Armor's barrier can be kept up for days, but not permanently.

Creating a mustache for a few hours should be easy enough, and using magic to create permanent external change is of course possible (move object from location A to B, when the spell runs out the object remains at B), but to create an object like a mane out of nothing, and have it remain, isn't possible with mere unicorn magic. You need alchemy or possibly alicorn magic for that.
>>
>>31089881
why would they want that?
>>
>>31089887
>creating a mustache for a few hours should be easy enough
>but to create an object like a mane out of nothing, and have it remain, isn't possible with mere unicorn magic
Okay but here's the thing I'm not getting, WHY? It's both hair, just in different places on the body, why is growing a mustache for a couple hours easy but a mane is nigh impossible?
>>
>>31089776
Also, for that reason I was hoping that Tempest manipulates Storm King and uses his resources to further her own goals. Nope, didn't happen.
>>
>>31089901
Growing a mane for a few hours is probably possible, just a slight modification to the mustache spell, but it's also as pointless.
>>
>>31089797
Pretty much. I think her talent is actually fireworks. A callback to G3 Fizzy Pop >>31089055
>>
How did she get so big?
>>
File: 1344077369905.gif (627 KB, 488x552)
627 KB
627 KB GIF
>>31089946

Genes, and a demanding lifestyle.
There are many unicorns as tall and taller than her, and she's built some muscle on top.
>>
>>31089965
That's got to be a damper on dating choices.
>>
>>31089965
>yfw Tempest has supreme unicorn genetics
>>
>>31085628
>Go on trial for selling out her entire race to a foreign despot, imprisoning their leadership and enslaving its populous, kidnapping, and successfully stealing all of the magic in Equestria to give to said despot?

If giving entire pony race and magic of all 4 princesses on a silver platter to a tyrant bent on enslaving all was such unforgivable crime, Twilight did that too, you moron. And unlike Tempest, she wasn't the one to defeat said tyrant in the end...
>>
>>31090029
>supreme unicorn genetics

>can't even regrow a silly horn
>>
File: 1507276698268.gif (1.06 MB, 580x640)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>31090029
She is really beautiful, yes.
>>
File: ulty.png (69 KB, 1000x1000)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>31089946
The best way.
>>
>>31089985
Tall mares are seen as beauty icons. Probably because Celestia is also very tall, therefore culturally: tall = regal, high class.
Well-built mares also have a following, as does the opposite. Culturally, it seems to be something like "petite" mares like Rarity and Fluttershy go well in large puffy dresses, while athletes are admired for their physique and go either naked or in very revealing clothes. Probably a callback to the pre-unification era, with pegasi being warriors and unicorns being scholars.

If she's held back, it'd be because of her horn or scar. According to Grubber she doesn't suit a hat very well (which fits, she's not "petite", and should therefore wear less), and no one even mentions her scar.

She should be a hit among pegasi, and ponies who grew around or in pegasus (sub)culture. She's a literal warrior, and her only flaw, her horn, is something a pegasus probably wouldn't "see" as much as a unicorn would.
>>
needs more EqG/humanized pics
>>
>>31090040
>Twilight did that too
To save others, not to help herself selfishly. Tempest held her horn above the lives of everyone else in Equestria, Twilight at least did it to save innocents Tirek had captured and realized her friendship with them was more important than the alicorn magic itself
>she wasn't the one to defeat said tyrant in the end...
She WAS though, what are you talking about? Her sacrificing her alicorn magic was what let them unlock the chest and defeat Tirek. And Tempest didn't defeat Storm King by herself either, she made a last second play to save the Mane 6 when they had dropped their guards and though they'd already won, but Twilight and them were the ones who took the staff (which Tempest gave him, by the way) from Storm King in the first place and made sure he didn't get it back. Also: Twilight was the one who saved Tempest so she could save them so either way the credit goes back to Twi.
>>
>>31090040
Twilight never STOLE that magic though, it was given to her willingly. I think you're using a few false equivalences in an attempt to make Tempest seem less bad than she is

She was a ball-breaking, seductive, evil fucking horse, Anon. Let her own it.
>>
File: 1507271526767.webm (1.67 MB, 1920x804)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>31090224
What makes her extremely appealing is not only her looks but how she handles herself, her demeanor and her charm that shines through her rough edges. When she's cute, she's heart-stoppingly cute.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.86 MB, 1920x808)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
Was this place ever given a name? I assume "Farthest Reaches" is the name of the region, like "Undiscovered West," and not the town name itself.
>>
>>31089595
>Glim concluded that cutiemarks are bad and decided to eradicate them, so there was some thought process involved
A really idiotic and misleading thought process that was ultimately proven so. She was plainly wrong and her ideology wasn't backed up by anything, her backstory only shown her a childish fool and nothing else. She was trying to push some agenda while in truth she was just upset that her friend went somewhere and wanted to blame it on something completely unrelated that wasn't nearly the cause of her problems. Starlight was a great villain until her motivation was revealed. There was in fact no paradigm to rival Twilight's, no philosophy of her own involved. Just misplaced childhood grudge.

I think Tempest works so well because there is no ideology for her to preach. She only does that for Twilight because Twilight was becoming just like her and was seeing things her way. And, most importantly, Tempest wasn't wrong. In her own journey she survived by being on her own, and Twilight saw why first-hand. It's not a matter of beliefs or ideologies, it's a matter of facts. Twilight wasn't ready for the outside world while Tempest probably made those same mistakes and learned from them. It is a matter of experience, not principles.

The only thing Tempest was missing was that she's still a pony. She only adopted that attitude but she wants what every pony wants - a place to belong. That's where her hopes for restoring her horn come from, and her misplaced trust out of desperation (which parallels Twilight becoming distrustful adapting to the world out of desperation). Starlight has never known real isolation aside from her friend leaving her so for her to use that as a reason to basically hate a concept of nature and destroy Equestria because of that is too far-fetched. While with Tempest it's much more straightforward, that's why it works. She knows her own truths and it serves her well. She doesn't even blame Twilight, she is just surviving.
>>
>>31091176
>She only adopted that attitude but she wants what every pony wants - a place to belong. That's where her hopes for restoring her horn come from
This was one thing that confused me about Tempest's motivations. The core reason for her wanting her horn is to be accepted by her own kind again.

But why would her own kind ever accept her again if it resulted in dooming Equestria to Storm King's tyranny to get that horn back? It seems to be really counter-intuitive.
>>
>>31091176
All that analysis and all those big words just to be wrong from start to finish.
>>
>>31091208
It is. I think at some point it became more about the horn itself than the reason why she wants to restore it in the first place. About showing ponies what she can do and all that. I mean how desperate do you have to be to trust someone like Storm King? He obviously doesn't give a damn about anything at all. A faint promise of power was all she needed, willing to settle for that, swallowing her pride and serving someone who doesn't have any of her interests in mind.
>>
>>31091208
I think that by the point of the movie, she'd given up on acceptance and simply wanted to be whole again. If all you have is yourself, more important to have all of yourself present and accounted for.
>"Remember, Tempest: Only I have the power to make you whole."

Maybe there's also something to be said for goals persisting long after their reasons become irrelevant. Either way, Twilight's outright acceptance seemed to've awakened that old, familiar need to belong.
>>
>>31085490
I would love her as Nu-Glim. GlimGlam a shit.
>>
Who else could do her voice well if she were to come to the show? Obviously we can't get Emily Blunt every episode
>>
File: horse pussy.png (1.08 MB, 1920x806)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>
>>31089527
She'll get worfed eventually
>>
>>31091440
Could they get Jennifer Hale?
>>
>>31091219
Explain.
>>
>>31091517
Oh yes, that would be just fine.
>>
>>31091025
It's probably the same place where Starlight lived
>>
>>31086790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_k_vJ9wzrE
>>
>>31091560
nah
>>
>>31091517
Jennifer Hale is an L.A. voice actor, I thought. It would be much easier, faster, and cheaper to have a Vancouver actress do Tempest's voice if she was on the show.
>>
>>31091564
Lol. The last part made me scaried funny a bit though.
>>
>>31091586
What about Rebecca (Sunset / Twilight's singing voice)? I think Rebecca could pull of a pretty good Tempest if given the proper direction.
>>
>>31091560
I considered that, too, kind of half-jokingly. But "rural all-unicorn village" is where the similarities end. Starlight's is in the shadow of snow-capped mountains, the roofs are still curvy but in a very different way, and there aren't really any conifers like there are with the other one.
>>
>>31091763
I wouldn't be against it, honestly.
>>
>>31090703
This scene is so fucking cute
>>
>>31089985
Tempest could easily seduce any mare she wants.
>>
>>31092080
A mare? Maybe. But could she seduce Anonymous?
>>
>>31092098
She already did.
>>
File: 1507276454831.jpg (138 KB, 513x588)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>31092124
But are there any proofs of it that I can read or see?
>>
File: tenor.gif (942 KB, 498x278)
942 KB
942 KB GIF
>>31092080
>mfw Tempest's been out of the game so far her way of wooing something is her giving them the option of doing what she say or getting beaten and then raped by her rape
>mfw she attempts it in Equestria
>mfw she is then put on an etiquette course in how to woo a mare/stallion/whatever she's into I dunno man maybe she likes cacti?
>>
File: EYRpuaz.gif (436 KB, 500x338)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>31092140
>mfw my own post
guys I swear I'm not autistic or retarded
>>
>>31092139
We are the living proofs of that
>>
File: 1507266646980.png (137 KB, 333x387)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>31092140
>Aggressive Fizzlepop trying to force herself onto her partner because it's the only way she thinks will guarantee them not leaving her, so striking fear into their heart and conditioning them seems like the best course of action
>Then learning that it's not really the way in Equestria or any other sensible land where everyone isn't trying to use you, capture to sell you, kill you or otherwise harm you
>But it proves much more difficult for her, since she'd rather wrestle a bear than open up her heart to someone she's afraid won't like her
>Now her real battle begins, with the enemy she never had to face before - her own fragile feelings of affection
>>
File: 1507045209655.png (1.16 MB, 1920x1080)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>31092167
I just want some romantic greens is all. Or pictures. Surely there's at least something by now?
>>
>>31085521
god i hope so
>>
>>31092235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1HFL5Zr_1E
>>
>>31092235
Well, there were romantic greens in previous Tempest thread, but I am not saving them.
>>
>>31092080
god damn shipfags need to be put down
>>
File: tempest.jpg (78 KB, 773x950)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Would you?
>>
File: 1197105.gif (2.33 MB, 480x270)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
>>31092244
Oh god I was just thinking about making a video like this today, amazing.
>>
File: ming hua.jpg (15 KB, 600x337)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>31092375
>Human Fleshlight
Who WOULDN'T?
>>
>>31085521
When will Twilight give her wings?
>>
File: 1507267017175.png (66 KB, 635x245)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>31087617
It should be
>>
>>31092375
Yes.
>>
>>31092375

Alright everyone. Say it with me.

>no hooves
>>
>>31092980

More like no arms, am I right?
>>
honestly the writers were really fucking lazy with her.

>"so what's her backstory?"
>"um, uhh, she got her, uh, horn broken when she was a filly and decided to turn to the darkside"
>"great, I love it."

dafuq
>>
Boomp
>>
>>31092375
You know I would think one arm but this is still adorable.
Anyelse getting an anti-Rin from this?
>>
>>31089797
>>31089936
>>31089055
Trixie BTFO

Speaking of Trixie, it makes Tempest's motivation to cause havoc even less justified. Trixie only fucked with fireworks the whole movie and we all know she sucks at magic in general - yet she somehow has a god complex of sorts. Fizzlepop on the other hand, has a BROKEN HORN and believes it's the end of the God damned world. Even with her fucked anatomy, she is leagues better than Trixie, who has a full horn and barely any magical talent. Despite this, Trixie is an egotistical bitch while Tempest is insecure about her broken horn that she doesn't even need to be fixed? Like, wtf man.
That being said, I would LOVE to see some interaction between these two oddly contrasting characters. Anyone else?
>>
>>31085490
>tempest knows tech
>teaches Trixie technology,
>Trixie becomes greatest magician in equestria
>reveals her tricks to be nice though
>penn+teller reference also...
>glim, trix, tempest, ember, thorax=next gen confirmed
>mlp is a soap-opera(?)
>>
File: fix.png (578 KB, 1918x806)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
somebody hold me
>>
File: 4.png (156 KB, 846x310)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>31093146
The tragedy that afflicts Tempest isn't her broken horn. It's that she put herself in harm's way to protect her friends, and instead of standing by her, they abandoned her. Tempest is trying to fill the void left in her from that, and is misplacing that blame on her broken horn, all while dismissing the ideals promoted by Equestria. Because for her, those ideals of friendship failed her.
>>
File: WAHAHA.gif (2.19 MB, 848x474)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>>31091564
>>
File: 1507348309575.jpg (310 KB, 2448x3264)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>
File: tiny horse.png (43 KB, 189x201)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>31095602
Top cute.
>>
File: TOP CUTE FIZZLE.png (160 KB, 431x549)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>
>>31095003
daww
>>
>>31095602
Aw, that's adorable.
>>
>>31094825
Tempest seems traumatized and stunted by her horn, to the point where it's warped her perspective on things.

When she first lost her horn, she WAS useless and had zero control. In the book she almost killed one of her friends when she tried (in the movie, she scared them away), and the following times whenever she tried magic it was followed by dizziness, small blackouts and a burnt face.

It's only NOW, years later, when she's sharpened both body and mind, that she's better than Trixie and has learned to control it as best she can. It's actually Twilight who makes her realize it in the end, "your horn is pretty powerful, just like the pony it belongs to".

And even then, Trixie can do a lot of things Tempest can't. high-control telekinesis, simple illusions and transformations, even teleportation. Trixie is actually very talented compared to most unicorns like Rarity.
>>
File: Screenshot_59.jpg (125 KB, 1365x572)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Tempest has an even better backstory than Starlight Glimmer at this point.
MOVE the fuck over, there's a new redeemed bitchhorse in town.
>>
File: fizzlecamehard.png (71 KB, 327x357)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>
>>31090703
>that scene
I was sure they were gonna kiss there. Such a disappointment.
>>
>>31096018

This is the most embarrassing part about Glimmer. Even a character that will never be seen again has a better backstory (even if it's still pretty bland). Fucking christ, what have they done to the show.
>>
>>31096106
They weren't about to insert a lesbian ship with the main character in the movie of all places. But that scene was great.
>>
>>31085490
Need more 3dg3 porn.
>>
File: 1507366859114.webm (1.22 MB, 1920x808)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB WEBM
Would you let her bully you?
>>
>>31096278
>That whole scene gave me a boner second time around.
It hurts to feel, but yes. I would.
>>
File: 879877895.gif (886 KB, 250x188)
886 KB
886 KB GIF
>>31085490
>actually using spoilers to not spoil things
>>
>>31095155
The book actually says, that instead of babysitting her every day, her friends actually entered the Celestia's school, which was their shared dream, but promised to visit her. Tempest still thought it was personal betrayal that they moved on without her and left the town.
>>
>>31096482
What page is this on?
>>
>>31096511
Don't remember, I read it a week ago. May actually reread though. (It's a Stormy Road to Canterlot bok, not novelization)
>>
>>31096511
Maybe it's 17, chapter 3.
>>
File: hap.png (129 KB, 422x412)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>check tempest pics on derpi
>new artist
>new artist
>new artist
>first pic in 5 years
>new artist
Fandom renaissance begins
>>
>Be Tempest, the newest addition to the village of, urgh, 'Ponyville'.
>Twilight decided that you should start your new life down here, away from the still-angry ponies of Canterlot; and for good reason.
>You enslaved them, had them tortured for information, had 3 of their most powerful rulers turned to stone in order to he harvested for power... and overall just really fucked over their town.
>So, you should probably be thanking her right now for even finding you a place where at least half the population doesn't want your skin and bones.
>Well, hey. You guess it has the addition of being in the company of her friends as well? Right?
>Despite that blue cunt annoying the shti out of you here and there, and the white bitch being a bit too much of a Snob after she *insisted* endlessly that your current wears were too brutish.
>Alas, you digress.
>You've actually been living here for the past few days, and your job as a lightshow bringer was quite the niche area of the community, albeit loved by surprisingly many of the small ponies.
>To think, you went from bringing down many ships, through means of large destruction, to someone who now entertains small fillies and the such with little pops and crackles from your broken horn.
>You might hate yourself for asking this, but is this where you belong?
>>
File: 1449033027967.png (157 KB, 363x307)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>31096604
>You kick the door into your own private quarters after a long day's work travelling back and forth between the village.
>Fireworks for Vinyl, entertainment for the school, daily check-up with Twilight...
>Its all done your head in. Magic ain't cheap. Mentally at least. And with the equivalent of a sore tooth attatched to your head at all times, this wasn't something to just push over.
>Shacking bits of your armour off and letting your mane loose, you fall sideways into the soft bed, letting your weight disperse.
>Closing your eyes, you take in a deep breath of air and dwell over what could be.
>A new life, one of 'good' adventure and discoveries awaiting for you it seems? All you could tell yourself is; "Lets just wait and see what tomorrow has in store".
>Laying for another 5 minutes, contemplating existance in general, you finally decide to call it quits. Hopping up, you ensure all doors are locked, windows shut and personal quarters are neat.
>One last relaxation of your body for today, and sleep takes you.
>Closing your eyes for the final time, you just think of one thing before the void of your mind comes to engulf it entirely; the future.

How is it sounding? Might continue tomorrow if it gets interest.
>>
>>31096482
Okay, it actually says that after the incident, Unicorn began treating herself like invalid and spent days home baking, afraid to use magic to hurt anyone. Friends visited her, but much rarer and they still went for a walk but pretended that the incident didn't happen and probably didn't use magic around her in solidarity. But after they taken entrance exams and promised to visit her just as well, Unicorn snapped and left the town.
>>
>>31096604
>>31096607
Interested to see where this goes, please continue.
>>
>>31096607
Has my interest.
>>
>>31087129
My ass, the only thing that sparks her decision to rebel is that The Storm King dicked her over on the deal.

Sure it snowballed from there but her only inspiration to help Twilight was being slighted.
>>
>>31096607
Solid enough start.

>Despite that blue cunt annoying the shti out of you here and there
This short passage is interesting. My initial thought was that Dash and Tempest would have a ton in common and get along like two peas in a pod. Hell, both are combatants and have similar career choices, even.

But maybe you're right, Dash is a lot more lively, and might annoy her in the same way Grubber annoys Tempest, or Pinkie annoys Dash from time to time.
>>
>>31096630
No, the breaking point was when Twilight saved her after her minor clash with Storm King.
She could have walked away, but because Twilight risked her life to protect her, she saw what friendship is worth and did the same for Twilight
>>
>>31095965
>t's only NOW, years later, when she's sharpened both body and mind, that she's better than Trixie and has learned to control it as best she can
Then why the fuck did she want her horn back that badly? She surely should've gotten over it after all those years.
>>
>>31096740
You kinda don't forget about missing limbs even if you adapt to live without them.
>>
>>31096740
Because she's traumatized and stunted by the loss of her horn.
>>
>>31096018
Only if you're delusional. Glimmer lost a friend and came to a conclusion that CMs are hindrance to harmony and frienship. She implemented her new ideas of social order in the town she built, not bothering anyone outside of it. Once her 'paradise' was destroyed, she tried fixing it by getting rid of those who were responisble for its fall, carrying out her revenge along the way. Surely giving up on the established societal order after losing one friend is a rather drastic mesure to say the least, but the internal logic of her motivation is somewhat solid.

Tempest, in her turn, lost her horn because she was apparently too illiterate to read the sign on the cave, so she had noone but herself to blame. Being unable to play the ball was enough of a reason for her to lost her friends, which means they weren't those good of friends to begin with. After this she adapted philosophy of every man for himself and if you want something done, do it yourself. She can't get over losing a body part that in no way hindered her ability to comfortably go throught everyday life, if mud horses are anything to go by, decades after that happened. But well, it's
totally ok to want to fix one's dysfunctional body part no matter how many time has passed, that I can't argue with, but she goes out of her way to fuck everyone else along the way just to repair it, that's just fucking retarded and stupidly selfish. Let alone, she betrays her own ideology several times by relying on others to acomplish this dream of hers..
>>
>>31096775
>>31096797
You get over it. Hundreds of thousands people in real life and several background ponies in the show are proof of that.
>>
>>31096875
She ran after a ball into a cave.

You wonder why kids get hit by cars running after balls that go onto the road? Because they're tunnel visioned little spastics, that's why.
>>
>>31096886
And many don't get over it at all. Especially if they lack the support of friends, family and let's face a shrink. Tempest is one of those who don't (until the end of the movie), Scootaloo is one who does only through the help of her friends, and Dash in the Crystal War timeline is seemingly one is hardly bothered at all.
>>
>>31096875
>Glimmer lost a friend and came to a conclusion that CMs are hindrance to harmony and frienship
Tell me that this is not the most retarded stretch imaginable. Her "logic" was blaming something that's not in any way responsible for Sunburst being a shitty friend in the first place and not remembering her even once for all those years, and making an entire worldview out of her accusation that was inherintly wrong and couldn't stand a single reality check. Isolated community is all it was ever good for, and her being a hypocritical asshole lying to her own people about her own supposed ideology doesn't help her case. And when it all came crushing down she did the next best thing and tried to bring about the apocalypse in the worst possible way. There is no intenral logic here. The ideology could've stand a chance if she herself believed in it beacuse of some higher principle, but no, it was a grudge carried over from childhood, never challenged by anything in life after that.
>Being unable to play the ball was enough of a reason for her to lost her friends
Not being to use magic properly is kind of a big deal when you threaten to annihilate anything you touch. Imagine you had no hands and there were lasers instead that activate every time you wanted to grab something. It does hinder your ability to be a part of unicorn-centered society. Do you question why Scootaloo makes a big deal out of not being able to fly? Just live like a completely different pony that doesn't belong into her own society, that's not a difficult thing as a child, right? And again, she wasn't only a cripple, she was a dangerous cripple.
>they weren't those good of friends to begin with
That's kinda the point, hence why she says that friendship failed her.
>she goes out of her way to fuck everyone else along the way just to repair it
>she betrays her own ideology several times by relying on others to acomplish this dream of hers
Yes, she's a villain and they tend to be wrong.
>>
>>31096908
Not getting over something and enslaving your whole species because of it are two different things. At this point she lived more without horn than she did with it, and what's worse losing horn is not even comparable to loosing a limb in the real world, since there's literally a race without neither horn nor wings living just fine. Moreover, she showed to be a very capable unicorn both physically and magically even though her broken horn lacks finesse of a whole one, so it's not like she couldn't find a place in society, which is often the reason people can't get over their deformities.
>>
>>31096939
>losing horn is not even comparable to loosing a limb in the real world
You're right, losing a horn is much, much worse, because not only is she crippled, her dreams of joining Celestia's school for gifted unicorns is forever crushed, and she becomes a danger both to herself and those around her.
Like an aspiring athlete losing not only his legs, but becoming explosive as well.
>since there's literally a race without neither horn nor wings living just fine.
Earth pony magic is canon, and has been canon for many years.
Or if you're talking about things like donkeys and stuff, "there are less privileged groups of people out there" isn't typically a working rationalization or consolidation when it comes to subjective experiences. It's not the poorest of the poor that top suicide or depression statistics, for example.
>Moreover, she showed to be a very capable unicorn both physically and magically even though her broken horn lacks finesse of a whole one, so it's not like she couldn't find a place in society, which is often the reason people can't get over their deformities.
Exactly.
And that wasn't always the case, she was useless and a danger to those around her once, and it was her life on the outside shaped her into something very capable. It takes Twilight to point this out to her.
She might have realized this herself in time, or she might have remained forever in denial, but regardless, she does eventually "get over it" thanks to Twilight.
>>
>>31096939
>she showed to be a very capable unicorn both physically and magically
And that's only because she had no other way to survive. You're mixing cause and effect here. She didn't start that way when she's lost her horn. She was quite literally abandoned by her friends because of her scary deformity, being unable to control her magic because doing so without a horn takes a lifetime of practice, as she has shown.

An earth pony without any magic is normal. She isn't expected to use it, she is raised that way, she is accepted that way. A unicorn that not only can't use magic properly but also puts others in danger every time she does it just isn't normal. If that happened as an adult and she was among the adults at the time I can see it not being that scarring, but for a filly that's ostracised by her own best friends and knowing that she's a freak and doesn't belong it surely isn't a matter of "getting over it". And then she left and has never known compassion of other ponies who might've given her a chance and looked past her deformity.
>>
>>31096937
>Tell me that this is not the most retarded stretch imaginable
It's a strech, nobody argues that, but it does have foundation in their reality. Even CMC were bullied because they lacked CM's. What also a retarded strech is that you will sacriface you whole race for your horn.

> her being a hypocritical asshole lying to her own people about her own supposed ideology
She was being hypocritical because she was the only one able to perform CM's removal, it was justified by her ideology, frankly speaking I'm pretty sure nobody would care if she just didn't hide in the first place, but towns folk had to be outraged by something, so here we are.

>it all came crushing down she did the next best thing and tried to bring about the apocalypse in the worst possible way
But she didn't tried to bring apocalypse, you're being intentionally dishonest.

>she herself believed in it beacuse of some higher principle
She trully believed in it because in the Cutie Re-mark she patched up Fluttershy and bullies, and the fact that she botherd going to the past instead of just killing mane6 off one by one is the prove that she did care about her town.

>Imagine you had no hands and there were lasers instead that activate every time you wanted to grab something.
False equivalence. If I had other means to manipulate objects just like most ponies do and I was able to control my laser hands just like Tempest does, it wouldn't be such a big deal for me.
>Do you question why Scootaloo makes a big deal out of not being able to fly
She literally cares about it in one episode and then she stopps. Plus Ponyville isn't pegassi town and we have no reason to believe that the village Tempest lived in was only unicorns either.

>Yes, she's a villain and they tend to be wrong.
Well so was Stralight, doesn't make her motivation any less retarded.
>>
>>31097000
>You're right, losing a horn is much, much worse, because not only is she crippled
Lmao, no it's not. She can cantrol her exlosions, I don't understand why are you making such a big deal out of it. Not being able to realize you dream is also not something unique to her or those who are disabled in some way.

>Earth pony magic is canon, and has been canon for many years.
Yeah? And how does it influence their everyday life?

>And that wasn't always the case, she was useless and a danger to those around her once, and it was her life on the outside shaped her into something very capable
She was neither usless or dangerous. The only time she was shown blowing shit up with her unicorn was when she intentially concentrated trying to pick up the ball. Her inability to pick up ball in way prohibited her from becoming a baker for example.

>>31097005
>And that's only because she had no other way to survive
That's literally the proof that it's possible to live with her deformity and even be one of the best.

>a filly that's ostracised by her own best friends and knowing that she's a freak and doesn't belong it surely isn't a matter of "getting over it"
From what we saw, she wasn't ostracised, she just wasn't able to partake in activities that she used to be. It's literally the same shit as Glimmer.

>A unicorn that not only can't use magic properly but also puts others in danger every time she does it just isn't normal.
It's not normal, but it in no way stops her to doing just fine. Hell most of unicorns use their magic very trivially
>>
>>31097013
>it was justified by her ideology
>but towns folk had to be outraged by something, so here we are.
So either it wasn't justified by her ideology, or none of the villagers believed in her ideology, and were kept against their will.
>She trully believed in it because in the Cutie Re-mark she patched up Fluttershy and bullies
Non-sequitor. Patching up Fluttershy does not prove either way whether she believes or not.
>going to the past instead of just killing mane6 off one by one
She wants to erase Twilight's friendship, not kill Twilight's friends. Now you're being intentionally dishonest.
>is the prove that she did care about her town.
Another non-sequitor.
>and I was able to control my laser hands just like Tempest does, it wouldn't be such a big deal for me.
Control is something Tempest learned, not something she got automatically.
Also
>it wouldn't be such a big deal for me.
>for me.
>She literally cares about it in one episode and then she stopps.
Are you being intentionally dishonest again, or have you forgotten? Because this is something that comes up very often with Scootaloo. Sleepless in Ponyville, Gabby episode, etc.
>>
>>31097050
>She can cantrol her exlosions, I don't understand why are you making such a big deal out of it
She can control her explosions NOW, at least for the most part. She still "bleeds" magic every now and then, especially when she's angry. This wasn't always the case, and she almost hurt her friends when she couldn't control her explosions in the flashback.
>Yeah? And how does it influence their everyday life?
It defines their livelihood and place in society.
>>
>>31097013
>Even CMC were bullied because they lacked CM's
And yet they didn't blame their bullying on the concept of cutiemarks. Instead they have adapted to it. They have learned and taught a lot thanks to their search.
>you will sacriface you whole race for your horn
As opposed to allowing your country and possibly the whole world being destroyed because your childhood friend earned their cutiemark before you did and then someone popped your bubble because you were very obviously wrong against a concept of your very being that you yourself has accepted and used many times despite resenting it in others? There was literally nothing for her to gain from it aside from gloating. Condemning her own people to suffer until their land is nothing but desert was the point, not means to an end.
>I'm pretty sure nobody would care if she just didn't hide in the first place
I'm pretty sure the whole "everyone is equal" should apply to everyone in the community. She isn't playing by her own rules. Again, because it's not the ideology itself that mattered to her.
>But she didn't tried to bring apocalypse
She just listened to Twilight's lecture about their cutiemarks being connected. I think she's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and see that it's a ticket to allow villains to run free.
>she patched up Fluttershy and bullies
That's not something you do because of ideology.
>it wouldn't be such a big deal for me
Not an argument. Having your friend leave because of a cutiemark wouldn't be such a big deal for you either.
>She literally cares about it in one episode and then she stopps
You know why? Because she has friends who don't judge her for it and abandon her. Not to mention this problem being a focus of one episode doesn't mean it's not a problem at all for her.
>doesn't make her motivation any less retarded.
I'm not arguing that she's 100% justified. Just that Starlight is even less justified.
>>
>>31097050
>That's literally the proof that it's possible to live with her deformity and even be one of the best
Do you have any concept of training a skill? There are armless cripples that do everything with their feet but I dare you to just go and do the same with their level of finess. Should be easy for you if you're right.
>in no way stops her to doing just fine
In what way threatening to fry other ponies alive on a whim is "doing just fine"?
>>
>>31097054
> none of the villagers believed in her ideology, and were kept against their will.
Villagers were outraged by her being dishonest with them, Had she explained from the start that it was the only way to remove CMs, they most likely would've let it slide. Plus the fact that it was enough of a reason for them to revolt is a proof enough that they were not brainwashed.

> Non-sequitor.
Maybe. She literally is repulsed by the fact that
the group of ponies with so many differences is so important to Equestria though. Her losing a friend was catalyst of her ideology, not the sole reason she did everything.

>She wants to erase Twilight's friendship
Killing someone's friend is the perfect way to accomplish such goal. She however bothered going to the past to do so, when none of them would even remember that their friendship even took place, I honestly have no idea why Twilight even remained the same after Starlight fucked around in the past.

>Another non-sequitor.
Nothing was stopping her from just making a new town and carrying out her revenge in the present.

>Control is something Tempest learned, not something she got automatically.
Not really. We haven't seen her uncontrollably fairing lasers, she tried to pick the ball and failed, she didn't even injure anyone.
> Because this is something that comes up very often with Scootaloo. Sleepless in Ponyville, Gabby episode, etc.
Eh, I kinda forgot about these, still she found a way around her disability, no reason why Tempest couldn't.

>>31097061
>She can control her explosions NOW, at least for the most part.
She wasn't shown not to be able at any point. She tried to use her magic and it backfired.

>She still "bleeds" magic every now and then, especially when she's angry
So does Starlight which means it's not a problem unique to Tempest.

>It defines their livelihood and place in society.
Not really. Filthy Rich would be filthy rich no matter what, so would Mrs. Cacke be still baking cakes no matter the race.
>>
>>31097203
>Had she explained from the start that it was the only way to remove CMs, they most likely would've let it slide
That goes against the whole "no one is special" thing. Her talent is unique and she will always be not equal to everyone else. It would create what Starlight was trying to avoid in her community and to partake in it she had to lie to them. It's a difficult question and even though she didn't seem to feel any remorse at the time, I'm sure she was conflicted about that at some point.
>Killing
I'm gonna stop you right there and say that she can't be written killing anyone in the show. It's not a question of her being able to do it and not doing it because she's just that good.
>she tried to pick the ball and failed
It would be a different matter if she just couldn't use her magic altogether but even in the flashback it wasn't the case.
>no reason why Tempest couldn't
That's why she eventually found a way around it. She didn't start out knowing how to deal with that though and by the time she did the damage has already been done.
>it's not a problem unique to Tempest
I'm pretty sure doing that without a horn to control it is a problem unique to Tempest.
>>
>>31097203
>Plus the fact that it was enough of a reason for them to revolt is a proof enough that they were not brainwashed.
On the other hand, the fact it was enough of a reason for them to revolt proves it was a VERY serious matter to them, showing they almost certainly wouldn't have let the deception slide had she told them.

>Killing someone's friend is the perfect way to accomplish such goal.
That still lets them cherish the memories of that friendship and what it gave them. That wasn't enough for Starlight.

>We haven't seen her uncontrollably fairing lasers
Cage scene, just before she sings to Twilight.

>Eh, I kinda forgot about these, still she found a way around her disability, no reason why Tempest couldn't.
Are you dense? Scootaloo's way around her disability is literally her friends, sticking up for her, through the good days as well as the bad, the reason Tempest didn't find that way around her disability until now is that her old friends DIDN'T stick up for her through the difficulties.
>>
>>31097076
>And yet they didn't blame their bullying on the concept of cutiemarks. Instead they have adapted to it. They have learned and taught a lot thanks to their search.
How does that change the fact that CMs do divide people in some manner? Plus they were trying to force their CMs just so they wouldn't be left behind.

> As opposed to allowing your country and possibly the whole world being destroyed because your childhood friend
She literally didn't know about these potential consequences, Tempest was well aware of what she was dooming her very species on.

> Again, because it's not the ideology itself that mattered to her.
She can't spread her ideology without her magic. Ideology that can't be spread may as well be dead.

> I think she's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and see that it's a ticket to allow villains to run free.
Yeah, she was stupid enough to believe that mane6 weren't the only competent group in Equestria.

>That's not something you do because of ideology.
Yeah, maybe you're right. I thought she said something about equality but she just said them to put themselves in Fluttershy shoes.

>Not an argument. Having your friend leave because of a cutiemark wouldn't be such a big deal for you either.
Well, than we agree that it's equally retarded.

>Because she has friends who don't judge her for it and abandon her.
The same argument can be applied to Starlight though? She didn't have friends because she didn't have CM.

>I'm not arguing that she's 100% justified. Just that Starlight is even less justified.
Starlight would be less justified had she decide to fuck everything up on purpose just because she lost a friend, she attempted to fix what she percieved as flawed social structure, But viewing one's horn to be more valuable than lives of thousands ponies is much less justifiable in my eyes.
>>
>>31097291
>She can't spread her ideology without her magic. Ideology that can't be spread may as well be dead.
How did she not realize this herself? Surely she's not that stupid?
It's a self-defeating ideology that as you rightfully point out, should be dead, because the only way to spread it is to not abide by it and impose hypocritical double standards.
>>
>>31097291
>How does that change the fact that CMs do divide people in some manner?
It doesn't. Learning how to live together despite being different and unique is the point here. Kinda like with Tempest.
>She literally didn't know about these potential consequences
>she was stupid enough to believe that mane6 weren't the only competent group in Equestria
Elements of Harmony are kind of a big deal, being about the only absolute weapon of Equestria to deal with equally powerful nature-defying foes. All of Twilight's struggles have been recorded and Starlight obviously did research on her. There is no reason to believe she didn't know what power Twilight and her friends hold.
>She didn't have friends because she didn't have CM.
Correct me if I'm wrong but her friends didn't abandoned her for other friends because she didn't have a CM. She wasn't a cripple or a dangerous pony. She was just a blank-flank, and that too got fixed pretty fast.
>she attempted to fix what she percieved as flawed social structure
At first, yes. In fact if that would've been the only thing she's done I'd praise her. It's in Cutie Re-Mark she goes overboard and is portrayed as someone with no sense of right and wrong. If it really was about the ideology, about flawed society that pushed her and countless other ponies in desperation it would be a different story. But Starlight hasn't been mistreated, nor have the ponies she presumes were "suffering" in a society as utopian as it gets. It's literally a non-issue. We're talking about someone who basically amounts to a teenage girl angry about her boobs not growing fast enough and complaining that no one would ever understand it. In the end all ideology was thrown out of the window and it was a matter of proving herself right and taking a petty revenge on Twilight. Condemning the whole world to suffering not just captivity, but endless war, death and complete eradication, enabling genocide of a nation for a reason like this can't be justified.
>>
>>31097087
>There are armless cripples that do everything with their feet but I dare you to just go and do the same with their level of finess
But she's not an armless cripple, she's just as good at everyday stuff as any pegassi or earth pony.

>n what way threatening to fry other ponies alive on a whim is "doing just fine"?
Just don't use your fucking magic and you're fine.

>>31097251
>That goes against the whole "no one is special" thing.
Yes it does, but she can't possibly make this whole "no one is special" thing work, if she's not special. It's a contradiction and she, for the sake of her ideology, chose to go agiains her own ideology, in no way it means she didn't believe in it.

> even in the flashback it wasn't the case.
But it could be the case, if she didn't try to use her magic.
> to control it is a problem unique to Tempest
She doesn't seem to have a problem directing the way magic discharges, plus there was a guy with a broken horn in the show, I wonder how he deals with this problem, I bet there's a way to stop that.

>>31097279
>showing they almost certainly wouldn't have let the deception slide had she told them
Not really, they're angry that she lied to them.

>That still lets them cherish the memories of that friendship and what it gave them
No, it doesn't really. Twilight still had memories of her friendship, so she potentially could become friends with them again, had the world not been destroyed that is.

>Cage scene, just before she sings to Twilight.
So she can coexist in society while uncintrollably firing lasers after all?

>Scootaloo's way around her disability is literally her friends
I'm talking more about her scouter. Again the topic abot friends can be applied to Starlight just as well.

>>31097323
>the only way to spread it is to not abide by it and impose hypocritical double standards.
Most of ideologies are like that. That's why ends justify means is such a prevalent point sometimes.
>>
>>31097411
>We're talking about someone who basically amounts to a teenage girl angry about her boobs not growing fast enough and complaining that no one would ever understand it.
Holy shit, this all makes so much sense now.
She's literally IS an intersectional feminist - communist.
>>
File: wtfk.jpg (8 KB, 240x240)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>this thread
>this board
>this imageboard
>actual discussion

>mfw
>>
>>31097422
>Not really, they're angry that she lied to them.
Yeah. Her lie was the ideology she pushed, an ideology so flawed she didn't even adhere to it herself, and she knew this.

>So she can coexist in society while uncintrollably firing lasers after all?
According to the book she's much better at controlling it now than she was as a child, she hints at this several times throughout the movie, for example when she wants to show the ponies what she can do. Obviously her control is nowhere near perfect.
Whether she can coexist or not is yet to be seen, she can certainly try.

>I'm talking more about her scouter.
I'm not. The scooter has never been a replacement for Scootaloo's lack of flight, it's just something she enjoys on the side. If she was content with scootering around, she'd never fuzz about her lack of flight.
Scootaloo is crippled, and her friends helps her cope with the trauma that causes.
Tempest is crippled, but until now had no friends to help her cope.
Starlight is not crippled, has no trouble finding friends, but the loss of one specific friend fucked her up.

See the difference here? For Tempest and Scootaloo it's an injury (or birth defect) that's causing the stress, for Starlight it's a friend moving away that's causing her stress.
>>
>>31097411
> Learning how to live together despite being different and unique is the point here
Well, sure, but it still adds legitimacy to Starlight's concerns, no matter how retarded they maybe.

>Elements of Harmony are kind of a big deal, being about the only absolute weapon of Equestria to deal with equally powerful nature-defying foes
Sure, but Celestia could use them and she did keep Equestria in peace for thousand years. As of late EoH don't have any role in the show at all.

>Correct me if I'm wrong but her friends didn't abandoned her for other friends because she didn't have a CM
You may as well say they did. Since her only friend stopped talking to her right after he ot one. I don't know if she had other friends after that or how fast she managed to get her own CM, but frankly speaking Tempest also wasn't shown trying to find her new place in the society.

>Condemning the whole world to suffering not just captivity, but endless war, death and complete eradication, enabling genocide of a nation for a reason like this can't be justified.
Once again, she didn't fucking know what she was condeming the world on. It's two completely different stories when you doom your race on slavery being fully aware of it, or doing it as an accedntal byproduct of something else you did.

>In the end all ideology was thrown out of the window and it was a matter of proving herself right and taking a petty revenge on Twilight
She didn't thrown her ideology out of the window, she went to the past precisely for the reason that if mane 6 won't be able to get CM, they woun't be able to fuck with her village. Of course just plain old revenge also played its role, but only because something she lost was that important to her.

> It's literally a non-issue
It was an issue for her, just like at the end of the day it turned out that Tempest didn't need the horn as much as she thought she did, but before that it was a huge issue woth of enslaving your race.
>>
>>31097529
>Her lie was the ideology she pushed, an ideology so flawed she didn't even adhere to it herself, and she knew this.
But she didn't lie about it, she believed in it, and so did the Town. The only thing she lied about was her removing her own CM which she had reason not to do.

>Whether she can coexist or not is yet to be seen, she can certainly try.
But she can, she was leader of the whole army and was constantly flying by the ship and it's not like her magic was stoppin her from any of those things.

> has no trouble finding friends
But she does, just like we don't see Tempest try to find friends after her old ones left, we don't see Starlight to finew friends. But we assume both of them at least tried and failed.
Plus at the end of the day, both of their problems seem to be about lack of friends at one point in their life, which makes the desire of Tempest to fix her horn kinda strange, what does she want to do with it so badly? She already found her place in the world, what would horn possibly add to it? Friends? She alredy doomed all of them on slavery. Power? She already very powerfull and did she use alicorn magic for herself that would do the trick. I'm honestly confused on the topic of her motivation.
>>
>>31097745
>But she didn't lie about it
If an ideology doesn't work, it's a defeated ideology that shouldn't be perpetuated.
Starlight knows the ideology doesn't work, because she needs her cutie mark to spread it.
She doesn't believe in her ideology, she knows it's faulty, but she "lies", claims it works, and sells it to the untermensch villagers.

>But she can, she was leader of the whole army and was constantly flying by the ship
Oh, I thought you were talking about pony society. The outside is a hostile, often violent place, and there she fits in. The same isn't necessarily true for pony society, because it's a completely different society.

>we don't see Starlight to finew friends
Starlight refers to the village as having "true friendship", and considers every villager a friend.
>>
>>31097964
>She doesn't believe in her ideology, she knows it's faulty
But she doesn't. She just uses her talent as a means of achieving her goal. Yes, it's hypocritical in a way. But she can justify it to herself, like numerous others did before her.

>The same isn't necessarily true for pony society, because it's a completely different society
She would pose the same threat to this society as she would for the society of ponies. Uncontrollable combastions is something that would destroy without prejudice.

>Starlight refers to the village as having "true friendship", and considers every villager a friend.
That's something she managed to accomplish only with her ideology.
>>
>>31097745
>Tempest to fix her horn kinda strange, what does she want to do with it so badly?
Here's my take on it:
>She already found her place in the world,
She found *a* place that accepts her, but it's a shitty place at the heels of a tyrant it's clear she doesn't like or respect very much. She even has a hint of fear towards him in certain scenes.

Tempest is in a bit of a "not seeing the forest for all the trees" situation, in that for a decade or so she's been staring blindly at her horn as the cause of all her issues. Originally that was the case, but it isn't any more, because she's stronger now, and can manage without her horn, and it takes Twilight to point this out to her. She's grown strong despite her scars, now the hole in her is actually a lack of friendship.
>>
>>31098079
>Yes, it's hypocritical in a way. But she can justify it to herself, like numerous others did before her.
Intentional self-deception is still hypocrisy. At least in my books.
>She would pose the same threat to this society as she would for the society of ponies.
No. She would pose the same threat to individual members of that society.
First, there's the idea that the outside world is hardier, and the storm creatures with their mass alone ought to be able to take a heavier beating than ponies do, thereby minimizing the risk of getting seriously injured. An accidental discharge that kills a pony might simply bruise a storm creature. This isn't certain of course.
Secondly, not every society has the same values. In the outside world it's perfectly acceptable to enslave lesser creatures and to use violence with very little provocation.
For Tempest, the notion that she might accidentally kill a pony means ponies will be cautious around her and shun her. For Storm creatures or the inhabitants of Kludgetown who face death and violence on a regular basis, Tempest isn't an outlier.
But again, I'm not saying this will definitely be a problem for her.
>That's something she managed to accomplish only with her ideology.
Why? Did she try without? If she's attracted an entire village she must be a pretty charming young mare, right?
>>
File: 1419647116917.gif (1.92 MB, 341x321)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
Christ... is no thread safe from overly analytical autists?
>>
File: hairhooves.png (251 KB, 749x557)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>31098353
I hear Ponychan is.
>>
>>31098353
no, and it's best this way. It's how we find new stuff, too.

I over-analyzed magic as an energy system with other anons once.
>>
>>31098335
>An accidental discharge
The thing is, that at the end of the movie she's surrounded by ponies, and she doesn't seem to be afraid of suddenly discharging her magic, she even makes a firework for Christ's sake. I also have an impression that she didn't even try to find solution to her problem in Equestria. Surely broken horns aren't very rare, we even saw a guy with one before.

>If she's attracted an entire village she must be a pretty charming young mare
From what I could gather villagers were outsiders just like she was. That's why at the end of the day they stuck together. It's always easier to convince those who have no place to go and it's always to establish bond when you have a common ground, especially ideological.
>>
>>31098353
It's very fun, discussing things. I'm really bad at this, sadly, and I keep forgetting words in English.
>>
>>31098353
do you know where you are?
>>
>>31098353
Yes. It's fantastic.
>>
>>31098407
Is Ponychan still active to this day? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.
>>
Alright, I didnt watch the movie, so please spoonfeed me, how did she lost her horn?
Protecting friends as a filly?
>>
>>31100417
Playing ball with friends, ball goes into cave, cave has an Ursa Minor in it, Ursa Minor slaps her about and also scars her eye.
>>
>>31100417
She went into a cave with Ursa Minor for a lost ball. Movie omits it, but book says she tripped and fell while running out - that was when.
>>
File: untitled.png (150 KB, 790x532)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
Someone in another thread pointed out she uses language like "anybody" instead of "anypony", which makes sense considering she grew up outside Equestria.

Are there other mannerisms like that she's got that ponies don't, or vice versa?

>>31100417
pic 4 u
>>
>>31100504
Or maybe the writer messed up.
>>
>>31100541
No, they always do that in the show as well, non-ponies like griffons and what have you use everybody instead of everypony, as they should. I can't think of a single instance when the show has messed up, so it'd be really weird that a movie under much heavier scrutiny would mess up like that.
>>
>>31100451
>>31100454
>>31100504
Muchc appriciated.
What are her current magic capabilities?
Anything besides >>31089797 magic blasts/fireworks? I seen webm of her throwing around some kind of lizard monster, but dont remember if it was TK or raw physical strenght.
>>
>>31098079

But that's 100% the problem here Anon. She isn't willing yo open her eyes and see that she has friends who also feel cast out in the village she's controlling. Instead, she continues to abuse them and lie to them for what, the ability to take over Equestria? Just because one of your childhood friends stopped talking to you because you got different interests or they moved on in life before you doesn't mean it's impossible to make new friends and she showed that with the village. Instead of looking around, she was so consumed by this idea of revenge against pony society that she became a sociopath who didn't give two fucks about anyone. It's proven in the fact that she was willing to go back in time and destroy one of the most important friemdships Equestria has ever had. Instead of accepting her failure and talking to the village about her lies, she runs away. I'm sure the research that she did with Twilight's speech and other information she dug up, she knew that if it weren't for Twilight and friends, Nightmare Moon wouldn't have been an isolated incident.

I'm not saying Tempest has real solid ground to stand on, but that Starlight has even less.
>>
>>31100581
What a magical smile.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (929 KB, 1268x860)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>31100610
The "OHHH FISHMAN JUST GOT DROPPED" body slam thing? That's just physical prowess.

In the flashback, they specifically show her trying to levitate a ball but only managing to make it spark and almost explode. She shocks a guy with lightning in the present day, too. Safe bet that wild, destructive magic is probably the only thing her broken horn is good for.
>>
>>31100581
Well, if there are words somepony/anypony in the book then they did that deliberately, in other case they might forgot about these words at all while writing it.
Maybe I'll check later.
>>
>>31101031
Stormy Road and many other books uses terminology like "every creature" a lot, but books are to be taken with a grain of salt. More like loose themes and suggestions than strict canon. (and Stormy Road at least includes some impossible timelines, so it CAN'T be strict canon)
>>
>>31101132
Then Tempest saying everybody instead of everypony should be taken with a grain of salt too. Or did she say that in the movie, considering ponies?
>>
>>31101329
In the movie. As part of her song for example:
>Don't count on anybody else
>In this or any other land
>>
>>31096602
Waifuship ended with X
my new waifu is tempest shadow
>>
>>31101412
But still it is not said about ponies specifically, but about species too.
Damn, why are we debating over this small thing? Who cares how she says "everybody"?
>>
>>31090293
That's not how that went. Twilight didn't gave rat's ass about innocents. She sold all of Equestria to slavery for shitscord, a traitor who engineered Tirek's rise to power. Compared to Tempest, Twilight acted like utter idiot and also was selfish because the only justification we got was 'she knows shitscord'. Wanting what you lost is one thing, wanting someone who betrayed you back so badly you yourself betray everyone else is moronic beyond all measure.

And no, Twilight didn't beat Tirek. Random deus ex machina did it for her. If the tree didn't sent her plot coupon, or if the lock wanted something sensible and not the above, retarded beyond all measure act, Equestria would be gone forever and Twilight would be traitor to all future generations serving as matrix-like batteries for Tirek.
>>
File: 1507019021129.jpg (88 KB, 1017x786)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>31101840
Please do not change waifus on a whim
Unless you really feel like you're falling in love and can't help it
>>
>>31096426
I wish more people would do this desu
>>
>>31102085
Even on EQD some people don't place the spoiler tag.
>>
File: 1507080315606.png (930 KB, 1809x830)
930 KB
930 KB PNG
How does she take off her suit? Does it have a zipper or something?
>>
>>31101896
See >>31100504

Everybody/everypony is fairly inconsequential, but there might be more. Every important character has unique and personal mannerisms, and it's always been one of the selling points of the show.
>>
>>31101938
tis not a whim, i cant help it
>>
>>31102344
Wonderbolt suits doesn't feature zippers too.
>>
>>31102344
It's a coat of rubbery liquid that's painted on, and the armor plates are glued to that before it sets.
Form fitting, flexible and modular. Only drawback is that it has to peeled off and therefore can't be reused.
>>
>>31102344
Hes mirin
>>
>>31102412
So then how do you undress her?
>>
>>31102520
I meant, they are not featured in flash animation because that would be overcomplicated. Of course they have zippers (probably) on them, they just aren't shown.
>>
>>31102575
I don't even remember if we've seen how Wonderbolts get in their suits. There's gotta be some sort of zippers there.
>>
>>31102575
>>31102897
Would ponies really have zippers though? Zippers feel a bit anachronistic. And even with handhooves, a bit too fiddly.

But I guess not a lot of other options exist. Zippers have apparently been around since mid 1800's.
>>
File: DOGGER_IS_DISTRESSED.jpg (7 KB, 268x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>31091564
Oh god please no.
>>
File: 1502741119143.gif (745 KB, 382x450)
745 KB
745 KB GIF
>>31103025
But the most limiting factor for zeppers in this case is using hooves. I know they have magical magnet hooves but there's gotta be some sense to it.
>>
>>31103232
It wouldn't be a problem for Tempest, who has storm creatures all around her.
The current Wonderbolt outfit is also fairly modern, and it's an elite outfit, they could literally hire one unicorn each whose only job is to zip/unzip the outfit.
And of course, the Wonderbolt trainee outfit is only half, it can be worn like a very tight shirt.

I guess that could be another option, actually. Have it in two parts, an upper body half and a lower body half, but I think zippers is a more likely explanation.
>>
>>31103333
These numbers speak truth. I guess it can work like that. And zippers are no problem for those creature servants. Or a human.
>>
>>
>>31103449
>Storm symbol as cutie mark
>>
File: 1506285517814.gif (2.33 MB, 500x281)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
>>31103535
It's fairly common I've noticed, but obviously it can't be right. She even gets rid of the symbol from her armor in the end of the film.
>>
>>31103590
Goddamn, that's actually symbolism. She overrides "who she are" with Storm King allegiance.
>>
>>31103748
This pony is pure horse kino with how much symbolism and how many details and are attached to her.
>>
>>31103748
>who she are
>we are legion
>we are (fe)man-y
>>
File: Luna's_guards_S2E04.png (866 KB, 1280x720)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>31103748
Yup.
And Equestrian armors doesn't have that. They cover the flanks, for obvious reasons, but they don't feature any faux-cutie mark or anything.

Instead they have a symbol on the front signifying their allegiance. Luna's guards have a NMM-esque slit eye, Celestia's royal guards have a five-pointed star (or five-pointed star on a shield emblem), and if Commander Hurricane's armor is historically accurate, his armor featured a lightning bolt.

There's nothing preventing Tempest from wearing the Storm King insignia on the front, the Storm Creature behind her wears his mark on his chest.
So... Tempest specifically chose to wear the Storm King's mark over her cutie mark.
>>
File: open eyes.png (285 KB, 614x605)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>31103800
Now I haven't read through all the books about her yet to know if this was confirmed, but to me, the movie almost makes Tempest out to be the original mastermind behind the Storm King's rise.

She sought him out because while despite being a nobody who was probably nothing more than an inconvenience to the Hyppogriffs, happened to have an artifact that could potentially become powerful enough to restore her horn, which was her ulterior motive. She promised power for her 'allegiance', and she helped him get the power and influence he needed to take down Equestria. In that way it makes her song that much more powerful because in her paradigm, this was all her own achievement, not Storm Kings.

She just wasn't expecting a low-life like him to double cross her before she could double cross him, since she was expecting to probably wrestle the staff away from him as soon as she got her more utilitarian magic back. She talks a couple times about wanting to show the world what she could do with a horn, despite being insanely powerful with a broken one, so she obviously had plans for her restored magic.

What is it with this show and making the seemingly stereotypical characters surprisingly sophisticated?
>>
>>31104014
Don't forget she dismisses him just as much as he doesn't care about him. For her she's also just a stepping stone and she couldn't care less about his power hunger.

She basically talks to him like with to a senile old guy who she has to endure because he holds something she wants and has the manpower to lend her. I heard that in other materials SK is a bit more competent so there probably is more to him than this autism he's shown in the movie, but in the movie itself Tempest is on her own until her higher-up comes in and she has to put up a humiliating show for him, even before Twilight's eyes.

>What is it with this show and making the seemingly stereotypical characters surprisingly sophisticated?
Obviously some care went into this movie. I'm surprised with Tempest myself. Never expected her to be like this, feels good.
>>
File: TOP CUTE FIZZLE.png (159 KB, 431x549)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>31095757
Realized i fucked up her eye scar lol
>>
>>31103885
Maybe its just another ploy in order to get Storm King to have more incentive to give her her horn back, before shenanigans occurred and she got fucked over.

That said, how does her armour stack up against equestrian counter-parts? What would a helmet look like?
>>
>>31104338
Well for starters, her armor looks to be more in defense of any surprise attacks and to promote mobility for obvious reasons, being heavier on the sides and back and light on the front and legs.

Definitely an offensive armor that relies on her outmaneuvering and beating her opponents with heavy blows before they have a chance to hit her, but provides some protection in the case of the odd swipe or if they somehow get around her.

Though because of that I don't think she would want a helmet as that would restrict her vision or weigh her down any more than she already is at any time.
>>
File: 1496000742508.png (744 KB, 1054x774)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>if you depend on others you'll never find your place
>tfw she depended on Storm King and never found her place serving him
>>
>>31102344
If she had a zippy going from her tail to her chest it would be WAY too lewd.
>>
>>31104831
W-which way?
>>
File: 1554828.png (243 KB, 708x636)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>
File: 1507266492271.png (877 KB, 852x1070)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
>>31105380
Chest to tail. That way when you open it you save the best part for last.
>>
File: WhyLive.jpg (651 KB, 1030x1454)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>31106763
>She will never nervously stutter, blush, continuously bite her lip and slightly sweat as she tries to ask you for intercourse.
>>
>>31085490
>how does our new Purple/Maroon/Burgundy/Whatever pone fit in to our worlds
>he thinks the movie will be encorporated into the series

Remember when you losers said EQG was going to be even REFERENCED in the main series? How did that work out for you? The movie will have zero impact on the series, and it will be like it never happened.
>>
File: fjrsjrf.jpg (55 KB, 1365x571)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
And if you pause RIGHT here
You can see the VERY moment that she gives friendship a second chance and becomes a redeemed villain.
This is the thing I love about My Little Pony. Villains are always given a second chance and they typically take it, after a bit of convincing. Now we have the slim chance her her to appear in the show later on, like Trixie.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.74 MB, 1280x720)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>31106813
>Remember when you losers said EQG was going to be even REFERENCED in the main series?
>How did that work out for you?
Pretty well.
>>
>>31106898
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS FROM
>>
>>31106910
>nvm just read file name
>when the fuck did it leak
>>
File: 1505984622919.png (538 KB, 1920x1080)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>31106825
It's beautiful, isn't it? It's moments like these that make it all worth it in the end. Seeing Sia's song MV that included spoilers of the last scene I knew it's gonna be this way and I was looking forward to it. It didn't disappoint.
>>
>>31106898
> 3 unnamed horsefishes without credits and voicelines
Even Brad more canon than this
>>
>>31104014
She's not the mastermind behind his rise, nor behind the attack on the Hippogriffs, but she's the mastermind behind getting the staff, and behind attacking Equestria.

He's already a successful conqueror before Tempest, and it's him who reaches out a hand to Tempest, not the other way around.

She doesn't LIKE the Storm King very much, but she still fears him and obeys him.
>>
>>31107271
>Lol, its not as if this exact correlation between the EQG movies and what we see here is totally legit.Just coincidence that is happens!
You're like the fags that think Season 1 and 2 are the only Canon here.

This is literally what was mentioned in EQG:RR
>>
File: 1507438453898.png (82 KB, 767x213)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>31107271
The scripts for the eps leaked too. They explicitly reference them as the sirens from Equestria Girls 2
>>
I just really want to see Tempest in the main series in the traditional Flash animation.

I want to see her smile again, damnit
>>
File: unicorn armor.png (991 KB, 1280x618)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
>>31104338
1000 years ago, unicorns wore full suits like pic related. They still exist in the old Everfree Castle.
The current Equestrian guard armor is based on an ancient, pre-unification pegasus design, with some improvements and a change in materials.
In the Crystal War timeline, the standard is a lighter, form-fitting textile-based armor.
And of course the Wonderbolts are practically naked despite being military.

If you read into that, it seems the trend is moving towards lighter and more mobile armor. Tempest's is closer to the Wonderbolt armor with some extra plating than the guard armor.
When you look at the way Tempest moves, you can clearly see why. She's fast and mobile enough to dodge many hits that would be harmful regardless of armor. Ponies have reached a level similar to ours, where the added comfort, vision, dexterity and stamina from NOT wearing a full suit of armor outweighs the meager protection such a suit would offer against contemporary weapons and combat magic.

Only ponies have easy access to the yellowish metal they make their armor and many objects from (aluminum-bronze?), but the dark blue (steel?) Tempest and Luna's guards uses seems to be roughly comparable.

So: Cutting edge design, one of the best available materials chosen.
>>
File: 1507441884701.jpg (114 KB, 700x776)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>31107471
>EQG is now technically canon
>there should be a seapony in S8
There is hope. I'll never stop believing until they outright say they won't ever bring the movie characters to the main series.
>>
>>31107453
est. is Established in this context, right?

So same sirens, different canons? Same as every other character established in FiM and used in EG?
>>
>>31104555
wake me up
>>
>>31107471
On one hand I agree with you, but on the other, I don't. She's a big mare, both physically and in regards to her character and the role she played in the movie. For a pony that's supposedly traveled all over the world, I don't know it would feel right confining her to episodes that are only 20 minutes long.

I'm completely with you on wanting to see her smile again though
>>
>>31107554
Well she doesn't have to be included in the main cast to be featured. She could still be travelling or living in some distant places. Even just a few episodes featuring her helping Twilight with her knowledge of the world, or Twilight helping her settle would be enough for me if she smiles a lot in them
>>
File: Spoiler Image (141 KB, 760x566)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>31107471
>>31107514
>>31107624

As long as they put her in there reasonably successfully I'm happy. I'd love to see her doing new things and trying to rebuild her life

>>31107554

>You're a big mare
>For you
>>
>>31102419
It also cooks you in your own juices. It's win-win.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (40 KB, 480x362)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31107800
>>
File: cutest commander.jpg (345 KB, 1607x1200)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
Fizzlepop is undeniably cute.
Have a thing.
>>
>>31108837
I eant to hold her forever
>>
>>31108837
>commander cute
that's adorable
>>
File: 1501895516887.png (205 KB, 568x589)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>31107554
>>31107624
>>31107698
I feel like she would do great as the new Captain of the Guard in Canterlot, since Shining's not there to be part of it anymore.

At least then she'd be training those pansy guard ponies so they're not simply swept away by a slightly threatening bad guy. That makes me realize, the season 2 finale the guards were actually pretty intimidating and actually did their job,
but then Shining left and ever since the Royal Guard hasn't been nearly as effective. Maybe losing a commander's direction explains it.
>>
>>31109059
They are just too stressed is all.
Ever since Shining left, there is nopony to gangbang in the showers, which left royal guard pent up and demoralized. Nopony can take horsecock like their captain did.
Thats also the reason why Cadence chose to marry him.
>>
File: 1464047171773.jpg (66 KB, 832x864)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>31109117
>The royal guards began to snicker as they followed their new Captain into the showers
>They haven't had fresh meat in a while and they licked their lips in anticipation
>Little did they know it wouldn't be Fizzlepop that'd be walking funny for the rest of the day
>>
Guys, what's the highest quality Tempest plastic toy? I want a show-accurate one for my shelf, but there are several.
>>
To whoever wrote this >>31093988
Write moar you faggot.
>>
>Tempest can't get Anon off of her mind after meeting him.
>"No chance, No way, i won't say it oh no"
>chorus from stormguards "You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh"
>>
>>31109413
Please tell us more about this Anon, he sounds like a much more interesting character than Tempest.
>>
>>31109317
This is never going to get finished, isn't it? That's too bad.
>>
>>31109317
I work weekends and hate my fucking job
Tomorrow
>>
File: 1507162405168.webm (1.77 MB, 1920x1080)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
>>31109059
>>31109117
>>31109192
This is equal parts stupid, funny and sexy. Bravo
>>
>>31110256
I want Tempest to vocally abuse me and tell me what a failure I am at life, her voice seething with venom, resentment and disappointment as I sit down before her. I want to hear her breath getting shakier and heavier as she gets emotional, describing in brilliant details why people like me are just pointless trash with no reason to live. I want her to start shouting at me, sweating and shaking, her eyes darting around to take in my reactions, trying to pick up on what I feel as I dare not to even face her anymore, completely crushed by her truthful remarks.

And as my eyes never leave the floor anymore I would only hear her taking sharp breaths and suppressing cute moans when at some point she can't take it anymore and helps herself a little with a hoof, almost instantly reaching climax after winding herself up for so long. And I want her to use that hoof to touch my chin to prop my head up so I face her and see the blissful smile of a mare who's been penting up her sexual frustration for so long and finally had a release in her own way with someone who haven't found it disturbing and was willing to help her. I want her to act bashful when I hug her and tell her that she did great and it's alright, I'm not mad at her or anything, and I want her to hug me back and smile without saying anything, basking in afterglow and taking in this feeling she's been denied for so long.
>>
File: 1.png (568 KB, 1920x1080)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>31110372

>implying she's still a dom, post-reformation

This mare is more self-conscious than most of you are about your power levels. Not a chance she still acts like this.
>>
>>31110372
This pasta, on the other hand, is just cringe.
>>
>>31110407
Do you think she's extremely self-conscious like Starlight about everything she's done? I can see her being humble and losing her confidence from time to time but not on the same sociopathic levels of Starlight. But that depends on how she'd want to settle down and if she'd stick with Twilight. I can see her trying to make amends and help others with the same determination she pursued her own goals.
As for the dom thing, I can't see it either. Maybe her tastes are a bit specific but what she really needs is comfort and belonging. To be able to relax and be content, having someone she can trust to care for her and be confident in what the next day will bring.

>>31110423
Eh, it was pretty shitposty right from the start.
>>
>>31110590

Honestly, she seemed to be more self-conscious about her horn and real name, than she did about her destruction of property, imprisonment of four royal figures, and overall antagonistic attitude. At least at the very end. She might feel ashamed about it, but I don't think it would cling to her like it does Starlight, ala constantly reminding the audience.

I would like to see her make amends by either joining the royal guard, or going around helping other ponies with disabilities. But I doubt this will happen -- and if it does, it will be written poorly.
>>
>>31110649
>or going around helping other ponies with disabilities
That's a really nice idea and it would fit her. There's a lot of ways to include her in the show, now we just pray that it actually happens. I doubt they'd make her the focus for more than a few episodes but on the other hand that leaves not a lot of ways to ruin her character.
>>
>>31110722
>give those ponies with disabilities fresh-baked icecream, specially manufactured each time considering their favorite flavors
>>
File: 1487374868265.png (217 KB, 750x750)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>31110407

I really think she's just intensely aware of the social pecking order.
She sucks it up pretty hard to the Storm King, is just towards and at least tolerates everyone beneath her, and bullies everyone who could be construed as being against her. She even laughs in Twilight's face after she's been captured.
All that has been turned upside down now, ponies don't have such a strict military or social hierarchy to abide by.

She's very shy about opening up, though, because that's completely new to her. You can see her falling back on old habits when she does the firework in the end for example, she's delighted, then catches herself, and looks to Twilight for affirmation (because Twilight, in that moment, is above her). >>31090703
>>
>>31109285
pic of your shelf?
>>
>she still remembers it Anon
>all of it
>all the races she enslaved
>all the lives she destroyed
>all the families and friends she tore apart
>all the scars she left behind
>all for her own sake
>she tried making amends
>she's tried everything
>but no matter how many creatures tell her they forgive her or how much she does
>she still remembers it
>and she can't stop the night terrors
>with each one she loses control and ends up destroying anything within a 100 metre radius
>and she can't stop it from happening
>would you help her?
>would you hold her until she came out of the night terror?
>would you let her know that its ok and remind her of all the good she's been doing despite how much she denies it?
>knowing she might end up scarring you, and hating herself even more?
>with each new scar she leaves on you a reminder of what she is and what she's done
>would you stick by her until the end?
>>
>>31110866
Absolutely I would. I'd hate to see a pony like her in such a state. I'd do whatever I could to make her happy.
>>
File: 1503682503735.jpg (711 KB, 1280x1600)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>31110793
Nah. I really just have two ponies to break the contrast, most of it is dragons, antique silverware, surreal and grotesque art and stuff like that. Maximum fedora. The ponies I've got is Dash (who I bought back in S1 or S2 sometime) with that brushable mane, so I cut her mane and styled it to be show-accurate.
And Fluttershy, also brushable, which my much younger sister gave to me. She's not a huge fan of the show but bought the toy years ago just to get the "cute bunny", Angel.
>>
>>31110866
I thought this thread was supposed to be about Tempest?
>>
>>31110866
Yes. Even if it ends up killing me, I'd never leave her. Even if she screamed at me to go away and threatened to obliterate me if I don't leave her I wouldn't budge. Even if she'd disapper into the night without a trail I'd find her. And I would hug her. Even if she's disgusted and horrified with herself looking at my scarred and electricity-burnt arms I hold her close with. Even if she wouldn't forgive herself I'd make sure she knows that there is someone who does, someone who she can take for granted. She deserves it, even if she hates it.
>>
>>31110891
>>31110937
How can I follow your blog? Your off-topic opinions and thoughts are a lot more interesting than the supposed topic of this thread.
>>
File: 1507062804689.gif (251 KB, 311x288)
251 KB
251 KB GIF
>>31110866
>>31110891
>>31110937
>>>/AiE/
Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? Anon is already in over 90% of threads on this board, can't we have just one thread that doesn't have to shoehorn Anon into everything?

If you want to write AiE content, you could post it there, in the proper thread, and crosspost it here. Linking posts works between threads just like normal.
>>
>>
File: 1507133863837.png (2.77 MB, 2334x2952)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>
>>31111007
What sort of dress do you think Tempest would wear to a formal occasion? She really can't go the Canterlot Gala in her armor.
>>
>>31110908
>>31110952
>>31110977
>being mad at people expressing feelings for a character the thread is about
>>
File: 1507436157297.gif (494 KB, 247x279)
494 KB
494 KB GIF
>>31091564
>>
File: Baaw.jpg (24 KB, 287x387)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>31111032

I bet she'd look real good in a tuxedo.

>>31110977

See pic. I bet you have a ponysona too, you gaylord.
>>
>>31111037
>feelings
>on 4chan
>>>/tumblr/ is that way
>>
>>31111032
It would take awhile for her to build up to even going to that kinda thing, I think. She did blow the place up once.

As to her dress, she'd be used to no-nonsense military clothes and her physique is so damn impressive that she'd best fit something on the masculine side.
>>
>>31111037
>advocating people self-inserting in order to derail threads
>>
>>31111134
>tfw no pf
>>
>>31111152
>>31111007
Though a toga is fine, too. Pegasi would be impressed for sure, what with the Greek thing they got going.
>>
>>31111032
I don't think she'd really go for her usual armor or a masculine "utility over style" militaristic kinda thing, she's probably not obvlivious to social standards. I think she would attempt to pull off a dress if it's required, but probably nothing flashy, no need to stand out too much. Maybe she's more of a practical kind like Twilight and a simple but elegant dress would be all she really needs.
>>
I want to pet Tempest and scratch her under the chin.
>>
>>31111153
The only one who derails it is you with your pointless whining. If it's your first character thread on 4chan it's your problem.
>>
>>31111185
>whining in order to derail the thread
>ad hominem
Why do you do this? Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>31111183
See >>31110977
>>
>>31111204
We were, until you started sperging out. Now calm your autism and post Fizzlepop.
>>
>>31111204

>gets called out for whining
>says the other person is whining and guilt trips him about it

Typical SJW behavior.
>>
>>31111222
>>31111227
>shitposting this hard
What do you get out of it? I'm legitimately curious why you're trying to ruin this thread so hard. Got bored of posting Glimmer threads?
>>
>>31111222
I'm not the one who derailed the thread into AiE. What are you talking about?
>>
>>31111212
What does this have to do with petting Tempest and scratching her under the chin?
>>
>>31111258
That's what happens if you try. Haven't you watched the movie yet?
>>
File: 1494371942091.jpg (55 KB, 640x629)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>31111243

See. you're still doing it -- making everyone else out to be the enemy, while simultaneously derailing the thread. You're the only one here shitting his pants about AiE stories involving Tempest. If you don't like it, piss off somewhere else. I heard Derpibooru is a good echo chamber.
>>
>>31111183
She's not real.
>>
>>31111269
That's what happened BEFORE her reformation and when you're talking to her like you're going to sell her into a circus act.
>>
>>31111272
I made one post. Literally one post. And autists like you got their panties in a twist because someone DARED question their hivemind, DARED suggest that maybe, just this once, we'd make an exception and focus on what's really important?
I really don't see how you could construe yourself (and the falseflaggers) as being anything BUT the enemy attempting to derail the thread.
>>
>>31111273
Yeah, buy a cat or something.
>>
>>31111368
I just ignore AiE, this autistic crap is not for me.
>>
>>31111315

And what, pray tell, is really important to you? Although most AiE fics are garbage, they aren't off-topic or disruptive. Most just fulfill the fantasies we have of Tempest, which I think is more important than whatever you're trying to peddle.
>>
>>31111292
The post >>31111183 as presented seems about on par with Verner (or whatever the molerat's name was), in that Tempest's opinion isn't even a part of it. And that's what happens when you don't consider her a person or take her into account.

What do you think has changed post reformation?
>>
File: 1507341987852.png (147 KB, 700x700)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>31111391
The fact she's no longer hellbent on conquest and mindlessly stepping on everyone that gets in her way in her quest to restore her horn?
>>
>>31111411
She also has years of sexual frustration to relieve now that she's welcomed back in equestria.
>>
>>31111385
>And what, pray tell, is really important to you?
For this thread? Tempest.
>Although most AiE fics are garbage, they aren't off-topic
They are. Unless you make the topic AiE, of course.
>or disruptive.
Look what happened to this thread, AiE has the power to be very, very disruptive.
But what worries me most is the mindset it perpetuates, a mindset that has ruined many good character threads throughout the years. The moment you bring AiE into a thread, the vital, healthy detachment is shattered and instead of character discussion, analysis and exploration we get posts like:
>>31111183
>>31110937
>>31110891
Posts that have almost nothing to do with Tempest, and is almost pure virtue signalling on the writer's side. You could replace Tempest with almost any name in posts like these, and not much would change.

Encourage this behavior, and you're left with a hugbox that's nothing but "I want to cum inside Tempest", "I want to smell Tempest's armpits", "I want Tempest to fart on my face", "I want to hug Tempest", etc.
>>
File: 1507221982652.jpg (71 KB, 1136x1136)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>31111501
>AiE has the power to be very, very disruptive
Unless you don't react to it like an autist and reply to every single post you don't like to stir shit up. Then it's fine. Wew, that was easy.
>>
>>31111501

>"I want Tempest to fart on my face"

I want more of this, though.
>>
>>31111501
Okay.

I still want to pet Tempest.
>>
File: 1555666.png (229 KB, 540x452)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>
>>31111963
>posting downscale for some reason
>>
>>31111963
>no armor/skin tight suit

LEWD SHES NAKED
>>
>>
>>31112911
That's so cute. I wonder how would Fizzlepop react to M6's quirks when she tries to get to know them better. Can't be like Starlight in the S5 end, I'm sure it wouldn't be that easy for her to get along with them.
>>
pastebin.com/u/DumbGreenposter
Anon and Tempest story pastebinned
>>
File: 1507266177366.png (595 KB, 1067x806)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>31113217
Thanks, m8
>>
>>31113311
I can't live without that mare

Please help me kill myself
>>
>>31113093

That's a really good question. I've been thinking about it since you posted that, and the best I've got is that while she's got some interests and philosophies in common with Dash, Dash and Pinkie are probably too hectic for her to deal with for any extended period of time. I can see her setting up weekly sparring sessions with Dash or something, but not them hanging out for extended periods of time.
Applejack is something close to Tempest's opposite. Where Applejack is hard on family, honesty and tradition, Tempest eschews all of that to forge her own unique path, and it's only now that she's even considering friendship again. I doubt they'd have a lot to talk about, other than Tempest definitely being there if Applejack needs a pair of extra hooves on the farm.
Tempest would definitely intimidate Fluttershy, especially if she doesn't temper her mood. But they could warm up over a cup of tea or something, I think, as long as Tempest has any kind of interest in that.
Rarity is "professional" enough, the closest one to having any sort of natural discipline, but at the same time they don't have much in common interest-wise, so they'd be stuck with shallow small talk and maybe a visit at the spa.

Yeah, no matter how I twist and turn it, it can't be easy for her to get along with mane6 (sans maybe Twi).
The ones I'd give the best chances with are probably Dash and Rarity. One to engage with on a social level, one to engage with on an interest-based level.
>>
File: the phsyical.jpg (78 KB, 748x654)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>31089797
>https://pastebin.com/2BbQpXXE
She was the only pony there.
>>
>>31112976
>>31113037
>>31113091
>>31113114
>>31113333
>>31113372
>>31113376
These are some high quality blogposts! Keep up the good work, m'Anons!

/)
>>
>>31107245
Holy shit, Tempest is bigger than Twilight at every conceivable point but the horn, and she's like Cadance's size yet is not an alicorn. WTF with with these sizes!?
>>
>>31113770
Rockhoof was her ancestor. It's all in the bones.
>>
>>31113770
She's a big mare
>>
>>31103025
oh look, its twilight... 4.0?
and spike 2.0
>>
File: fizzcheeks3.gif (1.32 MB, 1370x800)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
Probably the best version possible, as a gif.
>>
File: large.png (552 KB, 1280x720)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>31111482
>muh fantasies
>>
>>31114212
Now recolor the green hands and anon will be happiest person.
>>
File: UH.png (532 KB, 1370x800)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>31114299
I don't know if that'll work.
>>
>>31114373
too green
>>
>>31114373
GET SHREK AWAY FROM CRANKY HOERS
>>
>>31089469
There was a pre-released book that was heavily pushed that came before the movie as to serve into the backstory of Tempest. A bit odd that it wasn't more elaborated or enforced in the movie as much as the book but it all the same.

Tempest lost her horn as a filly when she wondered into a Bear Cave to retrieve her ball then was rejected by her friends. Now face value you might be scratching your chin but to be honest, when you concider yourself a freak, you would do anything to be normal again, especially when you are much younger, it is very hard. But ontop of that, the book goes further into elaborating that it wasn't just the broken horn but uncontrollable power which nearly killed her friends and turned a good portion of the forest to ash when trying to see if she could still do magic. This was a double slammer for Fizzlepop/Tempest as not only did she think of her as a freak, but a danger to everyone and so she ran away. It just so happened to be that she ran later into the Storm King and his Minions which instead of calling her a freak, embraced her and her power, basically to use her (as many would fear her) to do his bidding and convinced her that he had the power to restore her horn.

Think of an already damaged child that is all alone or ran away, how easy would it be to convince them that you would give them the world? Yeah, Tempest motivation was pretty solid. And truth be told is very similar how in the real world, kids get caught up in bad neighborhoods and mixed in with gangs and crime.
>>
>TFW Tempest is basically the MLP Equivalent of Zuko
>>
File: 1507233262055.png (338 KB, 448x539)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxqFUZhcS6A
>>
>>31114373
C u t e
>>
>>31115546
Indeed
>>
>>31115991
I want to gently run my fingers in circles along the edges of her horn while I whisper sweet nothings into here ear.
>>
>>31113410
I can totally see her warming up to Fluttershy over time though. If not because of Flutters' natural unconditional friendliness then because of desire to protect her. But other than that I agree with you. Dash wouldn't care about a lot of things she's self-conscious and Rarity is all about bringing out the inner beauty, so I think apart from Twilight those are the first candidates for befriending her out of M6. She would give them all a chance and would probably find at least something in common with some of them but ultimately it wouldn't be easy.
>>
File: 1421259934537.jpg (19 KB, 335x313)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>"Why are you doing this? You're a pony too!"
>"I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!"
>Immediately breaks out into song.
>>
>>31115991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQuBOukd7u8
>>
>>31116250
Some things are so deep in your nature you can't get rid of them. Like singing songs is like a primal instinct for ponies.
>>
>>31116250
>sings about never trusting anyone
>get betrayed not even ten minutes later
>>
>>31091564
This is definitely my top 3 MLP songs.
>>
>>31113770
There are lots of large ponies, both mare and stallion, who aren't unicorns. In fact a lot of the more model-like ponies are as tall as an alicorn. Fleur de Lis, Sassy Saddles, etc.
>>
>>31095155
This. Mending Tempest's horn would not fix any of her problems. Her problem is not her broken horn, her problem is that after she broke her horn, the other ponies treated her like a freak. Ponies that just days before were her friends.
>>
>>31117073
>Tempest has a model physique

Does this mean Tempest is smoking hot by Equestria's standards?

Because I'm A-Ok with that mang
>>
>>31117583
She's going to be toned, at least.

You don't get capable of whirling a fishguy around by your mouth and -not- have some muscle.
>>
Do you think Tempest would accept a prosthetic horn, even if it's just cosmetic?

Do you think she'd accept one if it WASN'T cosmetic and let her actually focus her magic?
>>
>>31117583
>>31117627

She's got the height down, but who knows about the rest. She should be popular among pegasi, at least.
>>
File: Cranky hoers not habby.png (193 KB, 446x360)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>31117627
>>31117654

Yeah, according to some of the prequel material she spent a considerable amount of time training.

I want Tempest to crush my head between her rock hard muscular thighs
>>
File: 1504655632157.jpg (1.72 MB, 2565x2000)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>31117629
>cosmetic
Yes. She's tried with hats, as is pointed out by Grubber and is mentioned in the book, and she later on settles for robes and cowls. Anything to hide the scar among ponies.
At least up until now. Twilight convinces her her horn is "pretty powerful", and therefore nothing to be ashamed of.
>functional
A bit harder to say. Earlier drafts of her even has her doing precisely that. She was willing to attack Equestria for the sake of her horn, so attaching an artificial channel to her head doesn't seem like a stretch. If it's something detachable you just strap on she'd accept it in a heartbeat, but if it's a permanent half-measure solution, I'm not sure.
>>
>>31117583
Top tier breeding material.
>>
>>31089055
soda jerk tempest when?
>>
Cum inside plum pone.
>>
>>31118350
Tfw you will never

cum in the bum of the plum
>>
>>31117629
>>31117689
Would she wear plumage? Because that would be pretty. And hot
>>
File: 8748696504_9a7b6da71b.jpg (269 KB, 500x500)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>31118618
Something like that.
I wanna see her wearing it.
>>
>>31118624
Where are the damn drawfags when you need them?
>>
File: WHORE.png (403 KB, 594x399)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>31118618
>>31118624
There's precedent, but I'm not sure if it's something that's really suitable for Tempest from a lore perspective...
>>
>>31118630
I'll give it a try later.
>>
>>31118664
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>31118642
But from a cute perspective it's perfect. She's even roughly the same body type as those mares.
>>
>>31118674
Yeah. Tempest just has twice the muscle mass...
>>
>>31119375
She doesn't seem THAT buff, and also the show's style is a bit different from movie's, so it's hard to actually tell. But I'm ok with her being a bit less taller but more toned than those ponies.
>>
This Movie has been some good shit. Although tempest could use a therapist session or two to fully get past her possibly killing quite a few others
>>
File: science.png (206 KB, 431x291)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
So I did some science:

- Luna, Cadance, tall unicorns, and these mares >>31118642, among others, use the same model in the show. They're equally tall, and if they were given unique models we can all agree they'd be close in size.
- Luna, Cadance and Sassy Saddles SEEM to use the same model in the movie as well. At least they're very close.

First, I compared Twilight to Luna in the castle room scene in the beginning of the movie. In that scene, Luna is precisely 30% taller than Twilight hoof to ear.
Then, I compared Twilight to Tempest from the party at the end of the movie. They stretch and compress both characters up and down a lot while they speak due to the emotions involved in that scene, so the data is much worse for this, but what I got is that Tempest is between 25-27% taller than Twilight.
This is within margin of error, even the mane6 vary in size compared to each other from scene to scene more than that. Tempest is the same size an alicorn.

I then scaled Tempest to match Luna, and while I'm not going to try and make precise calculations to find the exact body mass by estimating a 3D shape from data this muddy, here are some observations:
Front legs are the exact same, reused asset.
Body is also the same, reused asset. (this genuinely surprised me)
Tempest has bulkier hind legs.
Tempest has a bulkier neck, and her head is mounted further back. (Looks way better IMO. They should redesign the princesses)

All in all, with the models given, twice the MUSCLE mass could be close to being correct, but that's a huge assumption since we don't know the fat mass or anything of the sorts, and it's not a very meaningful metric except to denote that Tempest is well toned (which should be a given for anyone watching the show), since muscle mass is still less than half your body weight.
Tempest is nowhere close to twice an alicorn's weight, eyeballing it from the pic I'd say 10-20% heavier, less than that if she's meant to be slightly shorter (I don't think she is).
>>
File: medium (2).png (133 KB, 500x600)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Act 2
>Anon and Tempest spent the night wringing each second for all it was worth until the fateful moment when it was time to seperate
>The skiff docked and Anon was handed off to the guards, the gates of Tartarus loomed in the distance
>Fearful wails echoed from the deep cave
Tried to do an original musical. Didn't turn out well., so I cut it.
>Anon looked over his shoulder at Tempest as he was pulled further and further away
>She wanted to at least wave, but couldn't risk showing attachment around her more loyal peers
>"Wow. Incredible job bringing him in, Tempest." The Storm King himself had turned up for this event, "You know, I wasn't sure you could do it but you did. I should promote you to commander for this! In fact, I am!"
>Tempest kept her stone face, "Thank you." Although she hated her work, a promotion was a promotion
>"All right. Next thing I need you to do for me, in my mission of absolute conquest, is go out to those great pyramids in the desert. You know what I'm talking about?"
>"Yes sir."
>"Anyways, there's a staff out there guarded by a sphinx, yadda yadda yadda, go get that for me and we'll see what we need to do next." the Storm King roughly patted her head as he turned and left
>Tempest remembered how Anon would do that, but when he did it it felt softer and loving
>Her eyes welled up with tears
>She really didn't think she'd see him again
>Nothing ever got out of Tartarus, except that one time with Tirek, and then the other time with Cerberus
>Okay, they didn't have the best track record but still two wasn't much
>Tempest walked back onto the skiff, putting her stone face back on
>No tears, not even a sniffle
>Time to head out, her newest partner, Grubber, took control of the navigation
>Tempest looked over the railing as her skiff raised up out of the pit and onwards to the land of sand, Ponygypt
>>
>>31113410
>>31116151
>Rarity
We all know that this would happen as soon as she gets Fizzlepop in her boutique.
>>
>>31120560
Literally perfection. This is how the perfect mare looks like. Thanks for this analysis too, even though they reuse assets a lot there is still difference on models and that's great.
I wish I knew how to draw horses properly to do her body justice
>>
>>31120560
Nice thanks!
>>
>>31118642
What color of such an outfit would suit Tempest? They seem to compliment the coat of the wearer so I guess it shouldn't contrast too much but I'm not sure.
>>
>>31121995

Normally you'd go darker than her coat, but I don't think that's really viable. Like other dark characters you have to make an exception.
A red, something close to her mane could work?
>>
>>31120734
>Tempest went down to her quarters and took a seat
>The room felt empty, though it was cluttered with maps and paperwork
>It was a quiet, uneventful trip
>No daytime joking, no evening dances
>Nopony to sneak into the kitchen and grab her those peanut candies in the middle of the night
>Just a couple days of keeping on her emotionless guise
>Grubber was nice, but that was because he was working below her
>There wasn't any sort of spark
>The skiff landed, setting down gently in the sand a short distance from the pyramids
>Tempest looked out the porthole and wondered what waited inside the ancient tomb

>Enter Anon, miles away
>Pony demons were actually not that nice when you tried to leave
>And they couldn't be subdued with boops
>All of your fingers had bite marks now
>But you got out, against all odds, by putting pony Satan into a headlock and messing up her mane real bad
>The gates of Tartarus creaked and warped, opening up from the inside
>From there you travelled in a random direction and found a small village
>In that village of talking llamas, you found one of the Storm King's airships and hijacked it
>Well, it was left unattended so you borrowed it indefinitely
>The airship's controls were actually pretty simple
>One wheel for left-right turning
>Another for up-down
>A lever adjusting roll
>Another lever for throttle
>A lever for the upward-downward thrusters
>Okay, it was kind of complex but it couldn't be any harder than Kerbal
>By a stroke of luck you manage to get it off the ground and moving
>You had no idea where you were, where you were going, or where you were supposed to go
>Great
>You kick it into full throttle and go towards the sun, which you hoped was east, or maybe west, you didn't know the time either
>>
>>31113418
>not the part with Twilight descending from the literal heavens
>>
File: ASMR-Tempest.png (190 KB, 851x337)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>31085490
>she will never "fizzlepop berrytwist" in your ear, her warm breath sending chills up your spine
>she will never tell you to "cum now, little one", making you cum your pants immediately with her voice alone
well what's the fucking point in even living then
>>
File: giphy.gif (424 KB, 300x157)
424 KB
424 KB GIF
>>31110407
can someone PLEASE make a gif edit of her raising her eyebrows like pic-related
>>
>>31110372
this, fucking this, god damn
I want her to emotionally destroy me
>>
>>31123542
Why even get out of bed?
>>
File: 1494091032787.jpg (122 KB, 500x740)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>31123542
>filename
>there will never EVER be a Tempest asmr.
>no 50 minutes long .flac file with nothing but her whispering into your ears, reassuring you that if she found happiness then so can you
Fuck this entire universe.
>>
File: d84.jpg (22 KB, 680x420)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>31123834
>even if someone DOES make a Tempest ASMR, there's no way it'd be Emily Blunt's orgasmic voice
>>
>>31122267
we love it anon pls keep it up
take your time if u need
>>
File: 1507583860608.png (80 KB, 188x221)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>31123871
>>31123834
Reasons to live:
Too much of a pussy to end it myself

Reasons to die:
Error: File too large to display
>>
File: 1455042491182.png (921 KB, 1580x1214)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>31123834
It's stuff like this that makes me sad I'm not a girl.

Because I can hear and imitate the subtle inflections of a voice pretty well, but it's just too deep to sound girly, and if I try to make my voice high pitched enough I hurt myself. If I had the voice of a girl I'd make a killing doing impersonations.
>>
I drew a cute fizzlepop
>>
File: 1488942090012.png (323 KB, 494x498)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>31123834
stop making me want things I can't have you faggot
>>
>>31123871
>>31123834
>>31124124
>>31124301

My fucking sentiments exactly, fellas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ-LJjpm18
>>
>>31122267
>Enter Tempest
>She takes a slow step into the sand
>The heat gradually rises up through her boots and cooks her hooves
>Fucking desert
>She takes a survey of the scene, at the base of the pyramid was a large doorway
>It was blocked by stone tht was being broken up and pulled out of the way
>By the time she reached the pyramid, it was opened and lights were being set up inside
>Tempest continued walking into the pyramid until the dark corridor gave way to a large chamber
>On the far end of the chamber, up on a pedestal, sat the staff she was meant to retrieve
>With a single step into the room, torches lit up, revealing a much larger form curled in the middle of the room coated with dust
>It was the sphinx guarding the staff
>And it was gradually waking up
>"You seek the staff, little pony?" she says, shaking off the dust and standing
"Yes, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, sphinx."
>"Ah ah ah, solve my riddle and I shall let you pass, fail my challenge and you will surely 'pass'." the sphinx laughs
"Get the staff." Tempest says, prompting her guards to rush the sphinx to no effect
>With her charges quickly dispatched, Tempest backed away in worry
>"I will give you but one chance to solve my riddle."
>Tempest checked behind her, there was a clear path to the exit
>Maybe she could run
>"Open me, and you can't see me without a mirror. Close me, and you can't see me at all. What am I?"
>Tempest thought for a moment
>"What is your answer?"
>No idea
>"My patience is wearing thin."
>Tempest turned tail and sprinted for the exit
>"You cannot escape, mortal!" the sphinx shouted as it stood up and ran after her
>Tempest went into a blind run as fast as her legs could possibly carry her into the sand and towards the parked airship
>One of Tempest's boots caught in the sand, causing her to trip and roll onto her back
>Her legs filled with fire as the exertion caught up with her
>She turned around, hoping for a miracle
>>
>>31124359
>And against all odds, a miracle came from nowhere
>The clueless Anon had somehow managed to navigate exactly back to Tempest
>Anon figured he had a few moments to play around and was driving his hijacked airship over the pyramid like a rollercoaster
>Tempest turned around towards the sphinx to see a large airship flying down the side of the pyramid and crash into the back of the sphinx's head
>The airship rolled forward, throwing its captain out
>The sphinx fell over with a large lump on her head, her eyes had turned to spirals from the strike
>Lo and behold, Anon ungracefully lands in the sand right next to Tempest who was getting back onto her hooves
>"You're... How did you?" she stutters in disbelief
>Her one and only friend had escaped pony hell and showed up out of nowhere to save her
"I figured fate is what brought us together before so I would eventually find you if I kept going." Anon shrugs his shoulder
>Tempest jumps up onto Anon and hugs him
>"I don't know how you did it but you saved my life!"
"It's fine, I'm happy to see you again."
>Tempest smiles again, tears welling up in her eyes
>"I thought... I didn't think I'd see you again..."
"You're kind of the only reason I left, I had a friend I wanted to see again."
>Tempest holds onto Anon as he lifts her out of the sand and holds the medium-sized mare close
>Anon holds Tempest, both silent, both enjoying eachother's embrace
>"We should grab that staff before we go."
>Anon and Tempest walk back into the pyramid and take the unguarded staff, before walking back to Tempest's airship
>The one that wasn't smashed to pieces to donkeypunch a sphinx
>"Let's get out of here. I hate the desert."
"Me too."
>The two board the airship, Anon's appearance surprises Grubber, who seemed sure Anon was still imprisoned
>After a moment of tense confrontation, Anon and Grubber become quick friends over food
>The skyboat lifts out of the sand, only the trio aboard now
>>
>>31124554
Act 2 precedes the events of the movie
Act 3 covers some parts during, but mainly after
>>
>>31124593
I love this so far.
Keep up the good work fellow Anon.
>>
File: 1495077710391.png (100 KB, 257x216)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>31123542
Jesus Christ just imagining this is bonerific.
>>
File: 1507577396816.jpg (324 KB, 1025x1280)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>31124616
>ywn do pic related with Fizzlepop
>ywn do pic related with any pone
>ywn even be intimate with a female ever
>>
>>31124633
>wanting non-pone females
>>
File: 1557135.jpg (41 KB, 800x1080)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
It should be illegal for a pony to be so effortlessly seductive. Not even Chrysalis can match her.
>>
File: 1557037.png (184 KB, 718x689)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>31124772
Just imagine you two are alone in a room and she gives you this look
>>
>>31124642
>Once thought I did
>Now realise I don't

Pone is the only way
>>
File: 1555519.png (3.05 MB, 1920x1080)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
>>31125029
Not just any pone. Fizzlepop is the only way.
>>
>>31123578
>>31123594
>>31123834
>>31123871
>>31123899
>>31124124
>>31124633
Yay! The blogposter is back! We all love reading about your unrelated opinions! How can I Follow you? I can't find the Favorite button on 4chan.

/)
>>
I bet that if she grew he hair out it would lay to the side vary similar to Flutters
>>
>>31125280

It doesn't curl like Rarity's or Fluttershy's, so once it gets too heavy to support itself it should bend downwards smoothly, more like Pinkamena, I think.
>>
File: 1507517831460.png (198 KB, 1024x768)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>31125135
Ayyyy
>>
>>31125329
I don't know. It seems pretty strange for it to fall over so completely considering how straight it stands now.
>>
>>
>>31125450
I want to squish her face
>>
>>31125391

Eventually it will become too heavy to support it's weight, and then it'll bend from the roots. It'll never curl like Rarity or Fluttershy, because that's something that happens from the tips, where the hair isn't pulled taut by gravity. If it was going to curl it would be doing so already.
>>
File: lewd.png (679 KB, 1280x989)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
> tight suit
>>
>>31125450
I still don't get why she doesn't have black pupils like everyone else.

I mean it suits her, but is there an in-universe explanation for it?
>>
>>31125530
>In-universe
Cataracts or magic
>Probable reason
Artistic choice
>>
>>31125527
stop it. I"m trying to nofap
>>
>>31126304
YOUR EFFORT IS IN VAIN, YOU FOOL
>>
>>31125530
Because she is beautiful
>>
>31125275
>not making mad gains for your waifu
How can you expect to leave humanity behind?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31126445
You think she'll love you if you haven't had 4 SCOOPS
>>
>>31125887
>cataracts

Headcanon accepted, though medical magic allows her to still see fine.
>>
File: 1503002875023.png (1.07 MB, 3000x2000)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>31125887
>>31126618

What would happen if you burn your eyes with a short flash of intense heat? Like for example from a burst of uncontrollable magic? Would the resulting scarring look anywhere like Tempest?
>>
>>31125530
I'd like to think the idea was that her right eye was supposed to be damaged after the ursa attack, what with the scar going across it, but then someone dun goof'd and colored both eyes the same.
>>
>>31126918
Dun goofed or just didn't want too much realism in the scarring
>>
>>31126916
The repetitive exposure she's been through during the years of experiments and training is potentially consequential too.
>>
File: 1503709282637.jpg (1.64 MB, 4032x3024)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>31126918
>>31126988
A cut wouldn't really result in an eye like that. If the eye is penetrated you'll get an empty socket and require an eyepatch (which she wore in some of the preliminary explorations of her character), but you won't get a cataract-like "muddy" eye.

So probably not.
>>
As much as I'd love to see Tempest in the show, I somehow doubt they're going to get Emily Blunt as a regular voice on the show.
>>
>>31127049
Just use Sunset's VA, she's pretty flexible. It's not a perfect fit but it'd be alright after some adjustments.
>>
>>31127049
It's strange, too, when the movie suggested that she was going to stick around in some form. Maybe they'll just opt for unvoiced cameos, or maybe they'll use a sound-alike.
>>
>>31127045
It might not be realistic, but it's a way for the artists to mildly convey that the eye has been damaged or replaced.
>>
File: Tempest_Shadow.jpg (163 KB, 1533x1479)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
She is a grumpy gal and she needs extra extra love and an Anon to remind her that she's a pretty pony.
>>
>>31127190
She needs to be reminded of that every single day. Two or more times preferably. You also have to write down date and time when you do it, as well as describe her reactions to it, because Twilight requires weekly reports from you.
>>
>>31127190
Nah. You haven't seen the movie yet I take it?
>>
>>31127190
I wonder if she's into facefucking.
>>
>>31127235
I went twice
You need to remind her that she's perfect and you love her everyday.
>>
>>31127353
Why?
>>
>>31127387
Because she'll get sad if you don't
>>
>>31127353
>>31127418
She's not real.
>>
>>31125527
Oh yes
>>
File: Emily_Blunt.png (822 KB, 960x1280)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
>>
>>31127532
That's great. Now we need art of her as Mary Poppins
>>
>>31127565
And now that you mentioned it, I want art of her as Yondu
>>
File: playpony.png (1.17 MB, 1068x1511)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>
File: ThatsMyFetish.jpg (208 KB, 853x445)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>31127609
>Complete and total surrender
>Caged at my command
>>
>>31127609
Damn, thats hot af.
>>
File: 1507397781104.jpg (96 KB, 836x1208)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>31127609
Oh
oh my
>>
>>31127609
lel

And there you have it, her future calling. She should do at least one.
>>
File: uhh.png (353 KB, 468x464)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>"Yeah, your "little one" sure has come..."
>>
File: 1544414.png (2.34 MB, 3000x5588)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
I want Tempest to call me her little one while she has me caged and at her command.
>>
>>31127765
This
>>
File: 1507242251017.png (574 KB, 975x1003)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>31127765
I want to talk tipsy Tempest into stopping calling her own reflection this way and leaving a house of mirrors because she's scaring the children.
>>
>Tempest will never keep your cock caged for weeks
>she'll never peg you with her horsecock strap on
>she'll never whisper "Cum now, little one" into your ear before biting your neck
>you'll never collapse into the puddle of cum she just milked out of your caged dick

>you'll never snuggle while she apologizes for being so rough and demanding and tells you over and over how much she loves you
>>
>>31127916
The roughest mares give the gentlest aftercare.
>>
>>31127962
Agreed
>>
>>31127916
I don't get strap-ons
What would she be getting from it? She can't feel anything.
But what if she kept you in a cage in her basement?
>>
>>31128086
>I don't get strap-ons
>What would she be getting from it? She can't feel anything.

https://d3v0wwxrwjl9f8.cloudfront.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/769x/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/b/9/b985-b_1.jpg
>>
>>31120197
That looks like it has a lot more to it. Link to full?
>>
File: 1392230108901.jpg (70 KB, 640x489)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>31127274
>She has a strange fetish that she only tells you about
>She likes to almost suffocate on cock
>She asks you to shove it down her throat and not pull out until her eyes start rolling back into her head
>>
>>31128086

Most strap-on designs are double-ended, and have either a dildo-like protrusion pointing inwards, or a part for stimulating the clit alongside the thrust.

But a very large part of it is psychological. Even if she can't feel any noteworthy physical sensation from using a codpiece-style strapon, that's not really the point. She can't feel anything from cracking the whip or dripping the wax, either.
>>
>>31128164
I need green.
>>
>>31128159
Testostepone

There are at least three variations.
>>
File: 1369367911141.jpg (26 KB, 298x279)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>31128164
More pls.
>>
>>31128215
thanks
>>
>>31128164
>Tfw she starts panicking and trying to push you off
>Starts wildly flailing her limbs as her eyes roll back
>She cums in her semiconcious state
>You pull out and her eyes roll back as she coughs and struggles to regain her breath
>She finally comes to and pulls you onto the bed and wraps her hooves around you
>She gives you a peck on the cheek as the both of you drift off to sleep.
>>
>>31128164
>>31128288
Sounds like an excellent way to get scorched by rampant magic.
>>
>>31127049
>>31127132
Actually, I just realised something. When they recorded Lexi's lines for Angel Wings, they had her record some additional background sounds and stock lines ahead of time, for future appearances. Maybe they did something similar with Emily Blunt?
>>
>>31128327
>Lexi

For a second I thought you meant that Angel Wings was voiced by Lala Lexi, the one that did the voice for Button's mom in tiarawhy's game.
>>
>>31128346
:^)
https://derpibooru.org/1506685
>>
File: 1449656.png (1.45 MB, 5000x5000)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>31128299
The beauty of horn rings.
>>
Guys, hear me out on this one.

Wet manes.
>>
File: 1504475056389.png (28 KB, 297x59)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>31128221
Whoops, the thread is almost at the limit, too bad, no green for you.
>>
>>31127916
"P-permission to come, commander?"
>Your throat is just as sore as the rest of your body, dry from constant panting and grunting you've been doing for a while now.
>"Not yet."
>And that's it. What else is needs to be said?
>Absolutely emotionless and matter-of-factly voice of your commander destroys any hope you've had for a "happy" ending.
>The ending you've been trying to postpone the best you can and just can't anymore.
>You try to clear your head from any thoughts but as soon as you relax Fizzle's rhythmic thrusting becomes pleasurable again.
>This ungodly, filling, disturbing sensation you had anxiety about for your first few times as her "plaything" has finally broken you.
>And you can't have that. You just can't cum yet.
>She herself is barely reacting to anything. Her breath is steady and nicely paced. Does she even get anything out of this?
>You, on the other hand, is a mess. Broken down on all fours under the mare. Caged in all the wrong places. Denied any form of pleasure you may have gotten out of this.
>And yet it's the most pleasurable thing right now. You don't care, you need release.
"Commander... requesting-"
>"Not yet."
"I can't hold..."
>"Yes you can. Hold it."
"I..."
>"Yes. You. Can."
>You don't even know what to do with yourself anymore, how to cope. You feel like you're gonna cry.
>She's keeping your head right between her forelegs and you can't even face her.
>Your head goes down and it would've hit the floor if not for Berrytwist moving her leg a bit so your forehead lands on her coronet instead.
>Each of her relentless slaps brings you closer to your inevitable failure to contain yourself.
>Whispering her name faintly you shut your eyes as hard as you can.
>But then you feel her weight on your back fully and her hot shaky breath washes over your nape and then ear.
>And she whispers you what you've been waiting for all this time.
>That one cheesy line she jokingly keeps saying.
>But right now, it's all you needed to hear.
>>
>open up your ass
>>
>>31128494
>A thousand yards stare and a glass of juice in your hand you sit on the bed and barely hear Fizzlepop chirping worryingly.
>Everything hurts, head is ringing.
>Your torso is held tightly, pressed against her body in a warm hug. It takes some time for this to even register.
>She's talking and talking, asking you questions. Shame you can't answer any of them.
>All in due time though. You come to your senses before she's finished talking and you catch some of her worries.
>"...out? Who even does that? And now you don't even talk to me, what if I did something horrible like-"
"Huh?"
>You turn to her and her pained expression turns into gleeful in a moment.
>"Oh, finally! You're ignoring me on purpose, aren't you?"
"What?"
>"I mean, thank goodness, you seem to be in your right mind."
"Why wouldn't I be?"
>"Well, blacking out for so long isn't normal. I had to clean everything up and, uh, uncage you too."
"I did what?"
>She waves her hoof as if to say "it's nothing" but you see how shaken she actually is.
>"I had to slap you back to consciousness, you know, give you something to drink to... Well..."
>Fizzlepop stops. Her forced smile shivers and falls off her face, giving way to genuine dismay.
>"Anon, I..."
>You're pretty sure you know what comes next so you quickly put down the glass and touch your mare's cheeks, giving them a gentle squish.
>Too late. She closes her eyes and you see tears.
"Fizzlepop? It's ok."
>"I'm so sorry."
>She says it so meekly you barely register it. If not for her hot breath brushing your hands you would've though she just sighs.
"No, don't be."
>"I'm so sorry!"
>Before the floodgates open you do the only sensible thing and shut her up with a kiss.
>In a swift motion you tackle her down on the bed.
>She breaks the kiss forcefully and her strong forelegs lock your head against her neck. This deadly lock would've been fatal if she had any intent to harm you.
>But it's the most warm and gentle embrace you've ever felt.
>>
>>31128498
>Her voice is still faint but you hear her perfectly.
>"What have I done?! I never wanted to harm you."
"Fizzlepop, you didn't-"
>You get a kiss on your forehead.
>"Why do I keep doing this?"
"Because it's-"
>Kiss.
>"I didn't mean for any of this to happen."
"But you didn't-"
>Kiss.
>"Why do I hurt the one I love the most?"
"But you didn't do it to hurt me, you-"
>Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. They keep coming. You're completely crushed by your pony's mighty fuzzy hug.
>You return the hug and feel her calming down a little as you caress her back.
>"Please never allow me to do this again."
"Fizzy, it's no problem."
>"I should've known better than to make you go through this. I'm so disgusting."
"No you're not."
>"...disgusting, good for nothing, ugly, abusive-"
>Now it's your turn to kiss the mare and it seems to shut her up.
>She looks at you with eyes full of repentance.
"Don't ever, EVER, talk like that about my beloved Fizzlepop."
>You bring your hand up and pinch her cheek. The pony winces but then smiles.
"I love you more than anything. We all have kinks, right? We've been over this."
>"But not like this, what if I ended up injuring you, or worse? Those lines from the cage don't look too healthy as well."
"Examined it thoroughly while I was out?"
>"I just care for you, stupid!"
>In an exaggerated motion she taps your shoulder with her hoof.
"I know, dear. Thank you."
>You bring her closer to you and she nuzzles your shoulder, finally relaxing.
>"I love you."
"I love you too, sweet plum."
>You stay like that for a while, exchanging sweet nothings and smiling at each other.
>Drifting off to sleep after a long, long day you try not to think about how sore you'll be tomorrow.
>But that's tomorrow's you problem.
>For now, you just enjoy your precious little rough treasure in your arms.
>>
>>31128503
>replace "commander" with "master"
>replace "Tempest" with "Fluttershy"
>story is exactly as in-character
>>
>>31128588
>replace anon's whining with any other form of shitposting
>reply is exactly as pointless
Really makes you think.
>>
>>31128639
It's just a quick and easy three-line critique of the story.
No one's out to get you, and you don't have to take personal offense at everything.

I could have replied with something among the lines of:
>>greentext critique is now shitposting
>Really makes you think.
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. For now.
>>
>>31128494
I loved this but

>Fizzle
Made me think of the dragon.
>>
>>31128689
I don't believe for one second that your actual point was to give critique since I highly doubt you actually care about a three-post throwaway fetish scenario. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt and ask what this story would need to be, in your opinion, 100% unique to Tempest. I'm always willing to listen to actual criticism in order to bring you more quality short fetish oneshots.
>>
File: caged at my command.jpg (60 KB, 1920x1080)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I guess I am between my kind, so: wo else got a boner when Tempest was singing "caged at my command"?
>>
>>31128797
my dong expanded at her first line in the movie. i did indeed wanna start with my complete and total surrender.
>>
File: 1504645903597.jpg (26 KB, 691x597)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>31128797
I totally didn't I swear
>>
>>31128797
My dick is properly trained for caging, I only started leaking pre.
>>
>>31128797
I fucking loved the song after listening to it a second time.
First time around the whole "Open up your eyes" chorus felt a bit off in how it was sung.
But coming back a second time, holy shit; the weight of this song is fucking awesome. Even the bowed instruments are a nice touch when she sings.

I've always loved Ingram, but this takes the cake.

It makes me wish I was Twolight in this situation, just to get a real sense of how much this song meant in that atmosphere. Opened my eyes up to her.
>>
>>31128797
I have epididymitis so getting a boner is extremely painful.
>>
>>31128751
>what this story would need to be, in your opinion, 100% unique to Tempest.
Since this is a fetish story, we're going to have to make some HUGE leaps when it comes to what's probably or possible. That's alright.
Scenario, characters involved, specific fetishes, etc. all have to be handwaved.
Essentially, what you're left with, almost the ONLY thing you're left with, is how exactly you portray the character. That's the only thing you're left with to convince people.

First, I'd suggest starting by analyzing Tempest's speech pattern.
The first part is quite good. Short, barking quotes like
>"Yes. You. Can."
fit her quite well, and mirror the movie's
>"Get. Her. Now!"
Unfortunately, they also fit every Dom in existence, ever. Consider taking inspiration from how she treats Twilight and Fishman, rather than her subordinates.
Towards Twilight she's gloating: "Awww... The princess of Friendship... With no friends...", and displays severe mood swings, even slamming the cage like a mad dog.
Towards Fishman she's *almost* seductive, as if she's inquiring for some deep, passionate secret "Now... About this Capper...", and this comes mere seconds after she kicked his ass. A few seconds before that she was seemingly bored.
She's not JUST domineering and direct, she's also unpredictable to the point of scariness. It wouldn't surprise me if Vas "Did I ever tell you the definition of Insanity" from Far Cry 3 was a source of inspiration for writing Tempest.

>1/3
>>
>>31129156
Second and third part don't really gel with Tempest at all, at least not from my perspective.
>She's talking and talking, asking you questions. Shame you can't answer any of them.
>"...out? Who even does that? And now you don't even talk to me, what if I did something horrible like-"
This honestly feels more like something Fluttershy would do, hence my comparison. I'm pretty sure there are a few examples from the show where she pedals away like this when she's shaken, but I can't pinpoint one at the top of my head. Phoenix episode? But I digress.
Tempest doesn't really do that, she breathes, refocuses, gathers herself and pushes on. She's actually aware of her emotions and knows to keep them in line in a life-and-death scenario.

>"Oh, finally! You're ignoring me on purpose, aren't you?"
>"I mean, thank goodness, you seem to be in your right mind."
This, especially, feels very out there. She's already broken out of her character, so you're making your job even harder because you don't even really have a persona to fall back on any more, you only have manner of speech.
How about a more direct approach? She's always very direct, even near the end when she's addressing Twilight, despite her shyness. Cut out as much as possible of "I mean... thank goodness..." and cut to the chase, rewrite it to be more friendly and concerned if you must.

>2/3
>>
>>31129142
Ingram really outdone himself with movie's OST. I'm so proud of him, it's obvious he had fun with real orchestra here.
>>
>>31129159
>She closes her eyes and you see tears.
>"What have I done?! I never wanted to harm you."
Not even after enslaving her HOME and being forgiven did she cry, despite many in the audience no doubt doing so. That's the strength of her emotions I'm talking about.
Not to try and come across as SJW, but I feel like you're robbing her of a lot of her agency and power by portraying her this emotionally weak. The reason most people ITT like her isn't because she's a good-looking Fluttershy, the reason people like her is because she's strong, determined, focused. And this goes on for two thirds of your story!

Another thing to consider is maybe "cheating" a bit. Since your goal is to invest the reader and make them recognize and relate to the characters (Tempest in particular), small descriptions for the scene help with that immersion. If you tell us about the slow rhythmic thudding of the airship rotors and the gentle vibrations of the ship, we have an easier time focusing. "Tempest on an airship, in that prisoner room with the cage" is easier to relate to than "Tempest in a hotel room" or "Tempest in a sex dungeon", especially if Tempest herself isn't very well realized as a character.

>3/3
>>
OP here. Give it 6 hours until I finish up work and I'll whip up a new thread with sorted links and whatnot. Thread is about to die and enough traffic for a second.
>>
>>31129142
The same - today I was listening this on repeat. (Not because of boner.) It is awesomely done.
>>
File: 1507510034491.gif (1.18 MB, 1370x800)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>31129156
>>31129159
>>31129166
Well, what do you know, you actually do care. Sorry for dismissing you so hastly, I never thought I'd get some actual criticism here.

My biggest concern here was trying to catch how much of pre-reformation Tempest should come out in such a situation, paired with guessing how post-reformation Fizzlepop would react to it. I'd argue that opening up with her emotions and especially trusting others with her very special kinks she wouldn't be nearly as confident as we see her in the movie - she's putting herself and her partner in a very vulnerable position. Cherishing something she has never had and at the same time repeatedly going through a pretty hardcore routine is a balancing act in itself that's bound to get emotional at some point. I personally don't think she'd be into this sort of thing in the first place but that's not the point here.

Overall I think showing emotions is alright in a situation where she's with a partner she's been for some time but I do agree that even under such stress she'd more direct and level-headed. I'll keep it in mind in the future.

You made some good points, I appreciate that. I'll try better next time.
>>
>>31127427
not with that attitude faggot
>>
>>31127609
>Come Now Little One
dick status: muh
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (18 KB, 447x447)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>31128412
go on
>>
We need a new tempest thread.
>>
>>31129606
>>31129606
>>31129606

New thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.