[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Save Our Girls.png (164 KB, 1212x670)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
Sign to save the show
https://www.change.org/p/hasbro-remove-homosexuality-and-hateful-staff-from-my-little-pony
>>
>>31144803
>A concerned Mother
top fucking kek
>>
>>31144803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
>>
/pol/tards are bigger crybabies than SJWs
>>
>Sethisto

The keks don’t stop!
>>
>>31144803
>a concerned mother
Fucking rolling
>>
>>31144815
>bigger crybabies than SJWs
No i'm pretty sure that's BLM and Clinton supporter.
>>
>>31144815
>implying mike vogel and mccarthy aren't literal cancer
>implying this isn't bait
>implying everybody who disagrees with the gays is a poltard
>>
File: SdWeBXZ.jpg (10 KB, 199x252)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>31144803
>a concerned mother
>>
>>31144803
When has any of these actually worked?
>>
>>31144839
when has it been tried?
>>
Trips and this petition works, and we go back to season 2 levels of glory with the fandom and show.
>>
>>31144815
this.
youre all reacting the same way SJW do when you dont use their shitty pronouns
>>
>>31144863
Trips and Rainbow Dash is confirmed gay in season 8
>>
>>31144851
Is there way to measure one's own whine?
>>
>>31144873
dB meter probably.
>>
>>31144803
No one can be this autistic. No one.

>>31144815
This. We've been clopping to lesbian ponies since before the word "clopping" meant that.
>>
>>31144870
trips and Cadence accepts universal gay marriage for the population in season 8
>>
>>31144878
>not realizing this is a false-flag
>>
File: 1500783405901.jpg (1.21 MB, 1365x2048)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Trips and both of Scootaloo's aunts get the chair
>>
>>31144880
fuckin too close.
>>
>>31144878
>being such a normalfag that you don't recognize bait
>>
>>31144892
Does this hurt babby's feelings?
>>
I actually look forward to all the /pol/ newfags leaving when this becomes canon.
>>
Trips and heterosexuality is purged from Equestria in season 8.
>>
File: 1484077135102.jpg (87 KB, 363x1024)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>31144912
>picture of the two worst ponies
>>
>>31144928
trips, and 4chan removes /mlp/ from the board lineup once season 8 begins.
>>
File: gay rainbow.gif (107 KB, 160x160)
107 KB
107 KB GIF
>>31144928
>>
>>31144925
>implying you can get off the ride
No anon, you are the newfag.
>>
Trips and Equestria is completely fine with homosexuality, /pol/ shuts up and fucks off, and Scootaloo's aunts get a ton of god tier porn.
>>
File: ecce faustus.png (448 KB, 1280x800)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>31144803
>change.org

>not using CITIZENGO where everyone is an ultra coservative retard like that concerned mother

http://citizengo.org/
>>
>>31145001
off by one,anon
>>
>>31144851
>71-year-old manbaby
I will have you know my mother says I can pass for a healthy 50.
>>
>>31145007

>check the first page of citizengo
>"HELP US BAN BIG MOUTH, IT'S A VULGAR CARTOON ABOUT PUBERTY"
>111,000 signatures

What the fuck
>>
>>31145037
Could have just gone with "It's a shitty cartoon, period."
>>
>>31145007
lmao
http://citizengo.org/en/md/96764-stop-release-pedophilia-love-story-call-me-your-name

>Sony’s new film Call Me by Your Name glamorizes and normalizes homosexual pedophilia.

>Call Me by Your Name follows the story of a 17-year-old male student living with his parents in Italy who is wooed into a homosexual relationship by a 24-year-old male graduate student.
>17 year old
>pedophilia
They're actually retarded
>>
>>31144803
Never! I wanna watch this show crash and burn in a horrible fashion, no matter what it takes!
>>
>>31144815
you're not wrong though
>>
>>31145058
http://citizengo.org/en/signit/102834/view?m=1

spoke too soon, anon
>>
>>31144803
Nice.
>>
>>31145058

http://citizengo.org/en/74289-stop-sexploitation-video-games

The far-right and the far-left have become indistinguishable. This could easily be an article on Feminist Frequency.
>>
>>31145131
The obvious solution is more helicopters.
>>
>>31144815
Prove its /pol/
>>
>>31145001
lol faggot
>>
>>31144863
The fandom will never come back do to Hasbro handing out cease and desist faster than a Las Vegas prostitute handing out blow jobs.
>>
>>31145366
you got satandubs
expect for ayy lmao
>>
File: kekek.jpg (72 KB, 505x668)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>31145001
>>
>31144815
(((You)))
>>
>>31144851
>thinks the media is fair and balanced
(((You)))
>>
>>31145001
Haha you suck
>>
>>31144929
You suck.
>>
File: 1450341337160.png (211 KB, 327x316)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>31144803
>petitions ever doing shit
Great joke OP
>>
File: 1413681383961.jpg (321 KB, 782x788)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>31145536
At least I'm not a Rarifag or a Dashfag.
>>
No. I'm not going to sign this autistic petition because I don't care what sex people are attracted to.
>>
what are the odds that this amounts to nothing and S8 won't do anything other than show that Scoots is living with her aunts?
>>
>>31144803
>A concerned mother
I remember when those were the biggest threat. I honestly doubt this will go anywhere and I doubt Has to will even acknowledge it. Even many Christians are fine with it now. Just took then some time.
>>
>>31144803
It's just a prank, bro.
>>
Identity politics is cancer.
>>
>>31144803
This is why you end a show before this type of shit starts popping up.
>>
>>31145576

More human than human.
>>
>>31144803

Hi relcariox. Still salty?
>>
>>31145577
this
>>
>>31144851
Whatever you say communist:

https://youtu.be/TZ-FUptkUNY?t=5m34s
>>
>>31145697
not too TRIGGERED as (You)
>>
File: 152.jpg (500 KB, 728x640)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>A concerned mother

HAHAHAHAH SALT
>>
>>31146222
TRIGGERED MUCH?
>>
>>31145737
Literally me at 6:57
>>
>>31144803
>the President of the United States a "piece of shit"
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
we must stop the gay agenda.
>>
>>31146638
So Obama.
>>
we're only 85 signatures from 100. c'mon anons
>>
File: adas.png (68 KB, 227x254)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>31144803
>100 signs
>/pol/ being /pol/
Fuck, can't wait for this episode.
>>
>>31146723
Can you prove it's /pol/?
>>
>>31144803
if only Hasbro actually gave a shit about story and not suckling on the politically correct SJW teet.
>>
>>31146731
no he can't. it's literally the same fg posting the same shit over and over.
>>
>>31146731
It's /pol/ when you don't want everything to be about minorities, transgenders or gay.
This is sad.
>>
>>31146723
keep kissing SJW ass, shill. you're as bad as vogel
>>
>>31146731
This pretty much. Signed for the laughs.
>>
>>31144803
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31146744
that's the thing, is EVERYTHING is always about the gays, the trannies or minorities now. Nothing can ever just be normal, innocent, escapism.
>>
>>31146755
You can thank the retards in charge of the show.
>>
>>31146744
the show is being ruined by leftist shills. i miss season 2.
>>
>>31146731
Honestly, I don't fucking care, but it sure is /mlpol/ tier. Besides /mlpol/ throws tantrum in that thread right now >>31145820

I'm here for the lulz and green.
>>
>>31146761
i blame vogel, mccarthy and jim mostly.
>>
>>31146744
So you can't?
That's just using buzzwords and labels
>>
>>31146775
no you're not, you're here because somebody disagreed with you, and you bitch about it, like a leftist.
>>
Wait, there are bronies without a lesbo fetish? SINCE FREAKING WHEN!?
>>
File: 1503787107766.gif (425 KB, 512x512)
425 KB
425 KB GIF
>>31146745
>imagine being this mad
I never thought I'd say this, but fucking hell, based Vogel HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /mlp/ is back baby
>>
>>31146755
Remember when kooky old spinster aunts WEREN'T lesbians? Pepperidge Farm does...
>>
>>31145684
>identity politics is cancer
you're fucking right it is.
>>
File: 1507836055468.jpg (36 KB, 367x360)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>31146775
>I'm here for the lulz and green.
>>
>>31146784
you don't put the fetish in a girls show, dumbass. you leave it on derpibooru where it belongs.
>>
>>31146785
>based vogel
at this point i'm fucking convinced you're mike vogel himself.
>>
>>31146785
>/mlp/ is back baby
Your new is showing.
>>
>>31146778
I'm not the goy you replied to

>>31146784
I have a dozen fetishes, it doesn't mean I want to see them in an episode.
>>
File: 1497888130858.jpg (114 KB, 562x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>31146731
We dindu nuffin.
This time...
>>
signed. fuck leftism.
>>
>>31146783
>Vogel is oppressing me with lesbians
Just imagine amount of shitpost when the episode is out.
>>
>>31144815
t. dick sucker. enjoy rotting in hell
>>
>>31146814
/mlp/ has been center right since the beginning, you are N E W as fuck
>>
File: 1433985900395.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>31146795
You're the one who is mad, I really enjoy my time here.
>>
>>31146836
Degenerate gtfo my board
>>
>>31146833
That's my point, retard. Try following the line of conversation.
>>
>>31146831
purge all degenerates
>>
>>31146846
i meant to reply to him, but my lack of technical prowess in that moment does in fact make me a retard.
>>
>>31146836
Proofs?
>>
File: ajrrr.gif (1.66 MB, 250x179)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>31146841
>Degenerate gtfo my board
It's getting better and better. It almost reminds me MMC shitshtorm, good times.
>>
>>31146859
he has no proof
no leftists have proof
of anything
>>
>>31146868
MMC didn't have degenerates though. It had people who don't understand
story development, but not degenerates.
You. You're a degenerate and
you're ruining the show along
with Vogel.
>>
File: 1505285441804.png (77 KB, 575x517)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
You know, the first board to go was /his/. Then it was /int/ and /v/. And from there it's only accelerated. I had hoped I wouldn't see the day when all these shitposting children and redditors would flood /mlp/ like they've done with so many other boards, but it seems the time has come, likely brought upon us by the movie leak. I'll see any remaining oldfags at /pone/.
>>
>>31146868
You took the bait too far, buddy. I could have reasonable belief you were a lefty, but to actually like twilicorn? Now I know you're just joshing.
>>
File: 1448374799818.gif (3.9 MB, 610x340)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB GIF
>>31146879
>You're a degenerate and
>you're ruining the show along
>with Vogel.
Yup. I sure am
>>
>>31144803
they're gonna do it anyway so kys now and spare us your shitposting
>>31144815
what did you expect from people with a mentality of a 12yo?
>>
>>31146892
DELET THIS
>>
>>31146883
/pone/ is even further shitpost right than /mlp/ is, are you fucking high?
>>
>>31146883
that's what happens when mods are cancerous lazy shits
>>
>>31146914
or maybe you're just in the minority.
>>
>>31146859
Every of those butthurt threads.
>>
>>31146895
I-is this edited or something? I'm only on season 2 right now. This isn't real, right?
>>
>>31146933
So no proof?
K
>>
>>31146901
Dont' mix up Hasbro with some underlings.

Underlings on the Homosexual Bandwagon are basically attentions whores, looking for a pat on the head and a chance to brag.
They don't really give a shit about what they condone, since they do it for purely egoistic reasons and can't explain their ideology.

Management who think more long term will usually hesitate to bring sexual education into a show designed for kids, as history shows us that the amount you can sexualize children and their content, will turn like the tide, so you better off staying clear.
>>
File: 1483160331457.gif (31 KB, 417x290)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>31146937
It sure is
>>
>>31146957
I thought MLP was already good but it looks like it's gonna get better somehow. Can't wait to find out desu
>>
>>31146977
It's a deleted scene
>>
>>31145001
trips and Star Swirl teaches the good old values to Equestria...also, he hates dumbledore because he is gay
>>
>>31146989
everyone hates dumbledore for that reason
>>
>>31146930
or maybe /pol/ should post their cancer on /pol/
>>
File: 1440207172692.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31146937
>I'm only on season 2 right now.
>>
File: 1507771609154.jpg (39 KB, 461x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>31146981
Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up
>>
Trips for gas all Rarifags
>>
File: 1488.png (169 KB, 1159x801)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>31146999
Make us. ;^)
>>
>>31146999
or maybe i'm not from /pol/ and im posting this cancer here because i like the show. go back to /lgbt/ howbowdat
>>
File: rarijack.png (995 KB, 1296x1049)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
Don't worry. Your dick loves lesbians.
>>
>>31147006
i love you in a straight way, anon.
>>
>>31147001
I just started the show a few days ago, I'm sorry. I know I'm a bit late. I decided not to get into it back when bronies were in the news and stuff because fuck popular things, but it's cooled down enough now to start watching.
>>
>>31147008
it likes women... not horses, cause im not a degenerate. only horses ironically.
>>
>>31147006
mod could and should
>>31147007
>posting political shit on a board for MLP:FIM instead on a board made for political shit
THE definition of attention whoring
>>
File: 4575478568.png (765 KB, 1680x1050)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>31147016
So do I, fellow horsefucker.
>>
>>31147017
>watching a show in the privacy of your own house
It's a contained moment, anon. It depends on what you do after that changes it being anything more than just another show to pass the time.
>>
>>31147017
and now it's ruined. poor you.
>>
File: 1504035862951.png (2.78 MB, 2000x2346)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>31147016
>>31147006
I love you both in lesbo way
>>
>>31147033
t. doomsayer

don’t listen to these people anon
>>
File: 5486798.png (641 KB, 851x847)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>31147039
>>
>>31147064
we need a purge.
>>
>>31146999
How do you know it's /pol/?
Dont see any of them talking about this on their board.
I checked
>>
>>31147017
hey that's great to hear!! what are you thinking of the show so far?
>>
>>31147025
>THE definition of attention whoring
Urban dictionary says otherwise
>>
>>31147077
if they made a new board called /mlpol/ this board would die in a matter of hours because nobody likes leftism.
>>
>>31147017
And it's good or what?
>>
>>31147064
>Twilight
>Ever
>>
>>31147077
>Dont see any of them talking about this on their board.
because these fucks don't post on their own board and that's the problem
>>
>>31147089
Pff I bet ya like that slut, Dash.
>>
>>31144803
Signed. Screw the gays.
>>
>>31147087
>>31147092
/pol/ was created for leftists.
>>
>>31147092
i wasn't aware of a fucking
sign up shit for boards you autist.
>>
>>31147092
>because these fucks don't post on their own board and that's the problem
Do you have proof?
Because they are posting on their board right now.
It's not hard to verify
>>
>>31147098
thanks for joining the cause, anon
>>
>>31144803

>1 supporter
>>
>>31147097
I think you confused her with Rarity. Dash is just a cunt.
>>
>56 posters
>only 30 signed the petition
way to do your civic duty /mlpol/
>>
>>31147112
click the link, it's risen.
>>
>>31147103
>Do you have proof?
Just showed up >>31147119
>>
>>31147101
no. /pol/ was always meant to be for stormfags
>>31147103
the proof is all the political crap on half of the other boards. /pol/ nowdays is just for shitposting
>>
>>31147124
>/mlpol/
That isn't /pol/
And you admit you're wrong because until that post you had nothing
>>
>>31147130
>the proof is all the political crap on half of the other boards.
That's not proof
post those boards with political crap
>/pol/ nowdays is just for shitposting
It wasn't before?
>>
File: 1488564692389.jpg (83 KB, 600x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>31144803
>Unironically saying "PLEASE DELETE THIS, IT OFFENDS MUH FEELINGS"
And you people claim to be above SJW practices.
>>
>>31144803
Fuck no if theres anything I'm ok with is hot lesbian action in my show. Hell, lets get some gay stallions in there thooo.
>>
>>31147124
how the fuck is that proof?
>>
File: 1506863613032.png (92 KB, 775x1098)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>31147142
I mean, we could always kill them....
>>
>>31147092
>these fucks don't post on their own board
Why is it that every SJW-type need to counter with the "numbers argument"?

Every time someone doesn't agree, it's always about "Everyone think like US, nobody thinks like YOU".
And then they proceed with unrealistic conspiracy arguments on how massive rallying, cloning, sleight of hand and use of mirrors makes the opponents look a lot more than they really are.
Why can't SJW ever try and find out why their ideological opponent has a different point of view, and start arguing from the foundation of the different viewpoints?
>>
>>31147142
>using the free market to protest
>>
File: jack.png (13 KB, 656x305)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
She is with us
>>
>>31147155
>Putting on metaphorical masks to make yourself appear more powerful than you are to get what you want
>>
>>31147139
>post those boards with political crap
/a/, /b/ (no surprise here), /f/, /g/, /v/, /bant/, /his/ and the obvious winner: /int/
>>
>>31147131
Stay in denial.
>>
>>31147147
It's typical leftist scotsmanning.
>everyone who signed MUST be from /pol/!
>or they're just trolling!
>n-no one could conceivably disagree with us unless they're [insert bogeyman group here]
>>
>>31147165
>the irony of this post
>>
>>31147165
>tolerating degenerates
>>
Everyone just needs to become centrist already because being too far to one political side causes their own type of cancerous tumors
>>
>>31144803
I'm not surprised there are people here who support gays, but the fandom is mainly neutral or doesn't want them at all.
>>
>>31147153
>he actually wrote this seriously
>in a thread full of /pol/ tier posts
>while there's also a thread that hit almost 700 replies, half of them angry because they can't stand homos
>>
>>31147174
leftism is cancer. spot-fucking-on, ponybro
>>
>>31147170
>/a/, /b/ (no surprise here), /f/, /g/, /v/, /bant/, /his/ and the obvious winner: /int/
Show those political threads anon
Not list boards without proof
>>
File: 568674.png (264 KB, 1024x841)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>31147183
>centrists fate
>>
>>31147183
>when the millennial democrats got fed up with their party they created the "progressive independents"
You can't escape from cancer, it will follow you to the ends of the earth.
>>
>>31147173
>Stay in denial.
Pot calling the kettle black: the post
>>
>>31147191
purge the cucks from /mlp/ pls
>>
>>31147203
I thought April Fool's joke did that just fine.
>>
>>31146883
/his/ was just as shit at the start you faggot. it literally had flags and it was nothing but shitposting. humanities cursed the board with mindless, barely related shitposting as well. doesn't help that mods don't moderate and everyone and their fucking grandmother has boogeyman to blame or a chip on their shoulder. wade through the shit and you find good, it really isn't that hard. I have a feeling you just see shitposters and can't ignore them so you declare it all dead, which is sad for someone calling themself and oldfag
>>
>>31147191
Strawmeme

>>31147198
>Only the left in general has the cancer

Ho boy
>>
>>31147211
how long do you think it'll be till /mlp is killed? 2019? 2020?
>>
>>31147210
apparently a few survived.
>>
File: the shit I put up with.png (338 KB, 650x496)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>31144803
I leave for three days and this happens. Do you seriously think you can pull a 2nd derpygate?
>>
File: 1437416168337.png (108 KB, 782x823)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>31147017
>>
>>31147216
Are there conservative millennials venturing into centrist territory and calling themselves the "traditionalist independents" now or something?
>>
>>31147232
No, they're abandoning neoconservativism and form a major part of the alt-right.
>>
>>31147228
if only it were that easy.
>>
>>31147190
just from /int/
>>>/int/80509849
>>>/int/80509962
>>>/int/80499752
>>
File: asss.gif (2.38 MB, 680x385)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>31147224
Don't forget. I'm here forever.
>>
File: 1455770460416.png (363 KB, 640x480)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>31147224
Then point them in the right direction, Anon.
>>
What's up with /mlp/ and shitposting?
First it was the movie is gonna bomb look at bladerunner
Then it was the leaks and cuck memes
Then it was EG is canon shitposting
Then it was Sunburst is cucking glimmer with her friends
Then shadowlock shitposting
Now this
Why?
>>
>>31147252
i do it for the ponies.
>>
>>31147267
All of them?
>>
>>31147264
because is a show for little girls
>>
>>31147264
newsfuckingflash
the movie did bomb
leaks are fine
EG is canon
I missed the other two but aaaaaaaa
>>
>>31147232
No, they along with their parents just have a hard time accepting the fact that all things have some sort of downfall whether it be a political party or the country they live in.

Also kind of this >>31147239
Kekistan flags are only pathetically funny for so long before they’re downright autistic.
>>
>>31147247
>international thread talking about international things
>American hate thread
>Why Canada is better than other countries
>Russians and muslims in Europe
Whoa not political
Now prove those other boards you listed
>>
>>31147289
he can't, he's full of shit.
>>
>>31147289
>reading the titles instead of what's happening in the threads
>literally judging a book by its cover
>>
File: must be new.png (392 KB, 744x740)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>31147264
>why all the shitposting
Because the sun rose in the east, the oceans still wave at you, and it's a day that ends in day.
>>
>>31147222
probably never. hiro makes plenty of worthless boards and I doubt he'd cull anything that might remove a niche which gives him money. besides gr15 forces us here and if they try to get us to fuck off, we'd (I know I would) stealth post or shitpost
>>
>>31147085
>>31147088
It's excellent. I was already into children's shows before I watched this though.
>>
File: 1502629376704.jpg (90 KB, 960x692)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>31147277
>not knowing that kekistan is ironic
>>
>>31147297
>being called out on your bullshit
>looks through thread its just international shitposting
hmmm
>>
>>31147293
t. cockhandler
>>
>>31147315
t. Cockholster
>>
>>31147311
kids these days
>>
>>31147307
>implying
Thanks for supporting Dolan, /pol/. Now board is filled with even bigger amount of shtitty edge-lords.
>>
>>31147326
Yeah, they can't tell the difference between international banter and politics
>>
File: 6634656.jpg (78 KB, 627x960)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Oh, also, a meme.
>>
File: 1425178689918.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>31147311
>i read everything in a fucking minute
wew...you could at least try to make yourself look legit
>>
>>31147329
>I can't detect sarcasm
I noticed
>>
>>31147329
but i didnt vote for him. i just hate leftists.
>>
another one from /his/
>>>/his/3521037
i won't bother with more since you''ll keep pretending to be retarded anyway
>>
File: bashar pie.jpg (27 KB, 205x250)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>31147344
It's 3am. Don't judge me.
I should go to bed...
>>31147347
Neither did I, luckily I have a political figure that always deliver.
>>
>>31147264
Why?
>>
>>31147342
I was in the American thread shitposting about yanks
Just a typical yank hate thread
The Russian and muslims thread is international talking about how Russians are just as bad as muslims
The Canada thread is just another form of Canadian shitposting
Still waiting for those other boards
>>
>>31147352
Fascism is historical
>>
>>31147352
>i won't bother with more since you''ll keep pretending to be retarded anyway
You're the one that can't prove anything you asserted.
You just list boards say youre right and mistake historical and international banter as political
>>
>>31147369
>now i read it in two minutes!
and yet you missed all the typical buzzowrds and flaming
>>31147380
it's not about fascism but about how fast it goes offtopic and about the offtopic subject
>>
File: 1350679560772.jpg (23 KB, 300x300)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>31147390
btw: keep pretending that this thread isn't a thing as well. or maybe just pretend that it doesn't exist, even better
>>
>>31144803
You can't be serious
>>
>>31147399
>and yet you missed all the typical buzzowrds and flaming
You mean a typical banter thread?
Americans are easy to trigger and cant banter.

>it's not about fascism but about how fast it goes offtopic and about the offtopic subject
Yeah, that's /his/ for you
>>
you're all silly fillies. signed
>>
>>31147410
Prove its /pol/'s doing
>>
>>31147410
Stormfront faggots are good at it, aren't they.
>>
>>31147438
>Stormfront
Why would they care?
>>
>>31147437
Prove it's not. We can play this game all night. It's /pol/ tier that's more than enough for me.
>>
>>31147164
That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>31147444
they wouldn't, this anon is stupid
>>
File: sb and twi.jpg (462 KB, 1280x720)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>31144928
Trips and the universe implodes and is replaced by a world full of colorful ponies
>>
>>31147437
>forced in two lesbian characters for the sake of political statements.
>fall into the trap of leftism
>we can get our beloved ponies back.
>Leftism creeping into the show
just
>>
>>31147454
my fucking sides.
>>
>>31147453
>Prove it's not.
Easy
>>>/pol/
Check the catalog and how they are coordinating posting threads on other boards.
I'll wait
>>
>>31147425
>Americans can't banter
That's because we're too busy getting shot.
>>
>>31147465
>muh Post hoc ergo propter hoc
JUST
>>
>>31147468
hue
>>31147190
>>
>>31147465
>impying there aren't legitimate horse fans that hate leftist shills
>>
>>31147478
you also shart in marts
>>
>>31147484
>implying anyone else besides /pol/tards gives a fuck about such insignificant shit
>>
>>31147484
^I don't want any political anything in my fantasy settings.
>>
>65 posters
>52 signatures in 3 hours
pretty sure the leftists are in the minority.
>>
>>31147481
Elaborate
>>
>>31147479
have a (you) and try again
>>
>>31147497
then sign the petition to get vogel's shit out. the show already was neutral. it isn't right wingers forcing shit in.
>>
>>31147495
Buzz Buzz Buzzwords
>>
>>31147500
>52 in 3 hours
if you think thats a lot you're an idiot
you want a comparison, go ahead and make a petition to remove twilights wings
>>
>>31147490
There's no time for banter. Being an American is very hard work.
>>
File: 1434797982759.png (341 KB, 900x369)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>31147444
>>
>>31147506
>how dare you call me out on the fallacy I'm using
have another (You)
>>
>>31147512
no, really, there's no need to give a fuck. but making a shitstorm is so very /pol/
>>31147507
except that one time when they've shown that "communism" is bad
>>
>>31147529
What does that have to do with /mlp/?
>>
>>31147524
considering nobody else is posting it, 52-65 is pretty fucking decent. that's 250 by tomorrow.
>>
>>31147539
>but making a shitstorm is so very 4chan
Ftfy
>>
>>31147539
communism is bad, that's an objective truth.
>>
>>31147539
>communism
Doesn't stop someone from creating delicious food. Equalism does.
>>
>>31147465
Anon. ANON. Calm the fuck down. Even if these two ponies are in the show and are in lesbians with each other, there isn't going to be ANY indication from other than MAYBE a wink and a nudge.
>But muh degeneracy
It DOESN'T MATTER. They're probably going to have a minor role that has absolutely buttfuck all to do with their sexuality. Jesus christ just fucking breathe
>>
>a concerned mother
you fucking madman
>>
>>31147530
>moving further and further away from the root until you can demand something that can't be proven over internet
well, you'll win like that, that's for sure
>>
>>31147553
>communism
>food
Kek
>>
>>31147563
doesn't matter, all degenerates must go
>>
>>31147542
>considering no one else is posting it
sorry, I am being a little bit more optimistic than you given with your theory this is supposedly a right wing mother who hangs out on mlp and presumably wants to grow a dick and cum in rainbowdash.

She's obviously posting it in other places
and early in a poll you get votes fast and then it slows down as nobody fucking cares.

Click bait like this only happens when you give someone a reason to bitch over nothing, so yeah no this shit isnt going anywhere unless a right wing shill decides to pay the media to run a 10 ten reasons mlp is ruining children or whatever in places where right wing normies get their media. thats the only place you're going to get enough people to give a shit because gaurenteed a side story book is not going to make anyone mad, no one posting in this thread got pissed that there is a gay person being shilled in a book they read, they got told by a fucking click bait article.
>>
>>31147549
>because i say so
>>31147571
no food meme
you're not even trying to hide any more
>>
>>31147583
dumbass, this is bait. OP made the petition.
>>
>>31147582
this entire show is a feminist utopia, I dont know what you where expecting.
>>
>>31147568
>how dare you call me out on my bullshit
>muh grasping at straws
>yeah you win
JUST
>>
>>31147588
>no fun allowed
Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>31147588
>imma just ignore Venfags
>>
>>31147592
if its a lie then that makes the entire position disingenuous garbage and is more subversive than any interpretation of the content theyre complaining about.
>>
>>31147598
>i'll just keep playing a retard so i can win
>>
>>31147596
a feminist utopia would be a genderless, gender role-less society, but we see traditional relationships in the show. having female characters doesn't make the show feminist you cuck bitch.
>>
>>31147607
>communism
>>
>>31147588
>no food meme
It's no meme
The man made famines happened
Turns out killing farmers isn't such a smart idea just because they are "kulacks"
>>
>>31144803
I'm glad we're finally getting some LGBT representation in the show. As a feminist show, like Lauren Faust intended, I was happy it tackled issues such as racism, transvestism, and sexism throughout the series and now we're finally dealing with how homosexuality is normal. Homophobes like you can fuck off.
>>
>>31144803
Why people care so much about this lesbian thing? I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>31147623
>implying socialism doesn't lead to communism.
>>
>>31147607
That Venezuela?
>>
>>31147613
I dont think you're pretending to be retarded and that's what's sad
>>
>>31147627
degenerate cuck
>>
>>31147638
here's an idea: stop shitposting for one minute and actually read the said threads. it's not that hard
>>
>>31147651
>here's an idea: stop shitposting for one minute and actually read the said threads. it's not that hard
Here's an idea
Take your own advice
>>
>>31147626
anon, please...what are you even trying to compare?
>>
>>31147643
I'm sure your Nazi friends would say the same thing about you if they found out you watched this show.
>>
File: 1491073481779.png (366 KB, 500x583)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>31147618
>a feminist utopia would be a genderless, gender role-less
god you're stupid. No senpai, I said it was a feminist utopia, not an sjw utopia,
and yes, having the show show that most important characters except for hired (inneffective) muscle are all women, and that women represent most depicted government.
women are out adventuring, theyre out fighting monsters and saving the world, they travel and solve peoples problems, they have careers and do not focus on settling down, raising children, and living a traditional life.

All to the tune of eclipsing many but not all male efforts in the show.
>>
>>31147659
>no food meme
>bring up kuluks
>anon pls
Explain yourself
>>
>>31147627
>homosexuality is normal
Nature wasn't having a laugh when it created two sets of sexual organs. If you're gay, you're broken, simple as that.
>>
>>31147656
since it took me longer than a minute (and then two) to post that, it's pretty obvious that i spent more time on said threads. but feel free to object that as well, that's what you love to do
>>
File: 1415334975757.gif (2.29 MB, 400x282)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>>31144815
It's hilarious. SJW rage is some funny shit but the /pol/ shit storms will always be better. Whatever helps get the /pol/ cancer off this board. Like debating MLP politically is really worth anyone's time.
>>
>>31147670
>nature created something with some kind of intention
thats called a religion you fag
>>
>>31147660
except i'm not from /pol/ and i genuinely hate leftists as a horse fan
>>
>>31147672
>since it took me longer than a minute (and then two) to post that
It takes everyone a minute ot two to post unless you have a pass
>it's pretty obvious that i spent more time on said threads.
Proofs?
>but feel free to object that as well, that's what you love to do
I will
Your word means nothing
Love the bargaining and deflection by the way
>>
>>31147681
there's a fucking reason mammallian species have two genders dumbass. if you're gay there's something psychologically wrong with you
>>
>>31147703
>I don't understand how evolution works and don't want to.
please explain why being gay means something is objectively wrong with you.
>>
>>31147694
>Proofs?
by all means:
>>31147190
>02:49:45
>>31147247
>02:58:27
and you:
>>31147297
03:05:00
>>31147311
03:06:07
you can subtract, right?
>>
>>31147708
Explain how gay is evolution
>>
>>31147703
>if you're gay there's something psychologically wrong with you
proofs?
>>
>>31147596
>feminist utopia
I wish, but it's full of UGLY STALLIONS now.
>>
>>31147668
because neither the meme applies to present time nor it defined a communism. it doesn't make sense on both sides
>>
>>31147708
the human species evolved to have two genders for no other reason other than procreation. you are a walking baby making factory. a piston. if you are gay, you are a malfunctioning cog, assuming you ascribe to evolution.
>>
>>31147708
>being gay is evolution
Evolution must have fucked up, because gays don't reproduce.
>>
>>31147713
>by all means
You just proved that I was here just as long debunking your post
>>31147672
>>
>>31147727
>nor it defined
nor it applied to*
>>
>>31147681
Right, because we weren't intended to have two legs, two arms, two eyes, two nostrils, two lungs and have two genders that create offspring like every other species on this planet.

Completely unintentional!
>>
>>31147719
gay isn't evolution, evolution is why gender exists at all, so your lack of understanding evolution is affecting your ability to understand how reality works, causing you to see intent in nature and observe objective value in any trait when evolution is the anti universal morality of scientific theories.
>>
>>31147737
so you can't subtract after all
can't help you with hat
>>
>>31147727
That sounds like excuses
>>
>>31147745
except it's not and if you think about it, you'll know why
>>
File: 1430443358321.png (13 KB, 512x512)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>31147563
Stop being reasonable.
There's a lot of gay in this show.
This show must be deleted.
>>
>>31147744
You can't add
Keep the hat
>>
File: 1213664947017.jpg (27 KB, 324x278)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>/pol/fags explaining nature and evolution
>muh homos are bad
Let's talk about pedos then. They're perfectly fine from both nature's and evolution's point. Any objections?
>>
>>31147762
>it's ok for 4 year olds to learn about homosexuality
>>
>>31147742
Gay can't be evolution because gay results in nothing. It's a dead end.

But I don't expect someone who believes science is wrong just because it doesn't take feelings into account to understand that.
>>
>>31147742
>gay isn't evolution, evolution is why gender exists at all
>so your lack of understanding evolution
You just contradicted yourself
>>
>>31147724
>full of ugly stallions
man you're fucking lost. the rate of new stallions is low and allmost all of them are the people being helped.
>>31147730
your assertion is retarded, you can help your genetic line by not reproducing, reproduction is retarded when you are running out of resources. theres no ground rules for evolution you dumbshit.
>>31147733
lots of animals have members that don't reproduce, some of them are even consistant and work as a niche, others are absolutely fucking gay while being straight. your view is retarded and not reality because you think that there has to be some perfect way to spread your genes and if you can't individually do it you're a mistake, environments and situations change. you can over eat your food and out breed it, you can work better if only one guy is fucking the woman and not everyone, you can blow of steam instead of being increadibly violent chimpouts, you can even. gender is just a popular meme, there are no mistakes in evolution, the only thing that determines a mistake is if it works, and the only thing that determines that is the environment. even something that objectievely kills you can be a boon to your species if you fuck like rabbits and grass is an endangered species
>>
>>31147662
>tfw half of the pillars are males
>>
>>31147764
oh, so you added it. bravo! that's a good start! now try to subtract
>>
>>31147766
Nope. As long as they started menstruating, it's perfectly normal. It's just not legal though.
>>
>>31147703
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

This anon has no idea that Horses are one of hundreds of Mammal species that have homosexual relationships in nature.
>>
>>31147741
exactly, now you're getting it. theres no intention behind nature. hence why we walk on two legs, when just about everything else fucking doesn't
>>
>>31147753
>except it's not
because you say so doesn't mean it's right.
Kill farmers get famines
Not hard to understand
>>
>>31147772
>Bisexuals don't exist
>Homosexuals have never reproduced, either artificially, or as being on the down low
>>
>>31147772
>durr ants cant exist because ant soldiers result in nothing but food, no new ants
>>31147773
>nuh uh
yeah no retard
>>
>>31147781
But it's perfectly okay before menstruation as well. Who knows, maybe there will be kids from that? There's a chance, right?
>>
>>31147780
I have more posts than you
What's this prove besides disproving your claim you were here longer?
>>
>>31147777
that just rubs more salt in the wound, it went from mostly equal to female dominated, so women didn't just be dominant in equestria, they conquered it.
>>
>>31147786
again: you pulled out an example far away from the entire sense behind the meme
>>
>>31147800
How dumb are you? Take high school biology.
>>
>>31147794
>yeah no retard
>Gay is evolutionary
>Gay isn't evolutionary
Ladies and gentlemen your retard
>>
>>31147787
>artificially
>not naturally
Are you expecting a buttbaby joke or something?
>>
File: jim says no.png (21 KB, 377x299)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/918656756015816704
>>
>>31147815
Its why the meme started
>>
>>31147816
No, really, there's no harm in that. And once they get older, they might actually get pregnant. The list actually goes up from 5yo.
>>
File: WHORSE.jpg (82 KB, 928x516)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>31147770
>it's ok for 4 year olds to learn about being a whore surrounded by seamen
kek
>>
>>31147824
I said gay isn't evolution you idiot. do you even into grammar?
Evolution is a process of selection, not being a fucking fag. if the latter where true, I would be able to say "I'm evolution" or, "you're evolution" and be objectively right, when that statment is nonsensical as fuck
>>
>>31147828
Do they think the petition is going to them?

This is something you bring straight to Hasbro.
>>
>>31147835
but
>>31147727
>>
File: dumbshit.png (91 KB, 189x299)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>31147828
Oh, it shows Jim.
>>
>>31147847
You contradict yourself
>>31147708
>>
>>31147808
>I have more posts than you
that's fantastic! do you want a cookie for that?
>>
>>31147858
>durr
theres no contradiction there you fucking idiot.
>>
>>31147861
>ignores it disproves his claim for being here longer
Keep the cookie
My treat
>>
>>31147785
>when just about everything else fucking doesn't
So everything else has multiples in the evens. Two eyes, two fins, maybe 4 legs if you're a dog, maybe 8 if you're a spider, etc etc.

How many ground bound mammals do we have with a single limb that have neither a birth defect or lost it to a predator?
>>
>>31147865
You're the one that linked evolution with gay, Mr. Hurr Durr
How is that not contradicting?
>>
>>31147881
>So everything else has multiples in the evens.
what is a tail?
Retards who don't understand evolution for 400
>>
>>31147851
Memes start at anytime
They dont need to happen when the event is happening
Just look at Tom and Jerry memes
>>
>>31147894
Take your time honey, I know you're slow.
>>
>>31147893
No I didn't you dumb nigger, someone said evolution proves gay is wrong, I told him that it doesn't. he said nuh uh and then I asked him to explain what it is about being gay that is objectively wrong.

at what point did I say that being gay is evolution? evolution is a fucking process you dumb nigger, being gay is a state.
>>
>>31147880
>deliberately skips the point of >>31147713 and keep playing a retard
the cookie has your name
>>
>>31147909
I already answered your question correctly you dumb fuck. try adding some substance to your shitty tone otherwise its going to be adhominem.
>>
>>31145001
>off by one
Equestria confirmed for burning the gays, /pol/ becoming a national icon, and all the porn of the aunts being drawn in paint.
>>
File: 1470290051931.jpg (49 KB, 500x515)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>31144803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
>>
>>31147905
but this particular meme lost any meaning. just like "there are no girls on the internet"
>>
>>31147912
>No I didn't you dumb nigger, someone said evolution proves gay is wrong
It is
it doesn't pass on the genes to another generation
>I told him that it doesn't.
You just said hurr durr nuh uh
>he said nuh uh and then I asked him to explain what it is about being gay that is objectively wrong.
Yeah like pointed out above
What evolutionary advantage is there to being gay?
>at what point did I say that being gay is evolution?
See >>31147708
>evolution is a fucking process you dumb nigger, being gay is a state
being gay is an dead end state

Stay triggered
>>
>>31145001
reroll
>>
>>31147940
>but this particular meme lost any meaning.
No, historical examples are what they are based on.
Venezuela just helped reinforce it
>>
>>31147946
>it doesn't pass on the genes to another generation

so in other words ants are extinct, glad you told us that fact, science will truly advance with you at the helm.
>please explain why being gay means something is objectively wrong with you.
I don't see evolution in this sentence
>I don't understand how evolution works and don't want to.
I don't see gay in this sentence
is your only purpose to continue to regurgitate a lazy big lie technique? because its fucking obvious that being gay is not evolution. one is a scientific theory, the other is a fucking physical trait.
>>
File: 1313613920045.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>31147959
>historical examples
>communism
>Venezuela
>communism
>>
>>31147916
Your point was to get disproven by me?
Okay
>keeps playing a retard
I dont think you're playing
Keep the cookie
>>
>>31147951
>trying to invoke kek
back to pol
dubs/etc only count when you don't try to get them
>>
>>31147973
oh, so not only you can't subtract but you can't also read. makes sense that you can't read your own name on the cookie
>>
>>31147973
>>31147984
You guys feeling hungry?
>>
File: 1501437333806.png (115 KB, 500x472)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>31147966
>it wasn't real communism
Kill yourself
>>
I like this simply because it makes /mlp/ mad.
>>
>>31147965
>so in other words ants are extinct, glad you told us that fact, science will truly advance with you at the helm.
Show where I said anything about ants also prove ants don't pass on their genes.
Did you forget male drones exist?
>I don't see evolution in this sentence
>>I don't understand how evolution works and don't want to.
>I don't see gay in this sentence
You're not looking hard enough, put on your reading glasses
>is your only purpose to continue to regurgitate a lazy big lie technique?
How is it a "big lie"?
Elaborate without using a question begging epithet.
>because its fucking obvious that being gay is not evolution.
Glad we agree
>one is a scientific theory, the other is a fucking physical trait.
i dont think you know what "physical" in physical trait means.
>>
File: Archer-Read-a-Book.jpg (119 KB, 400x400)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>31147996
>i don't know what communism is
>>
>>31147984
You got proved wrong, deflect and talk about cookies.
Did I break you?
>>
>>31148023
>You got proved wrong
your headcanon doesn't count
>>
>>31148012
>when you start your communist state then it collapses but that's okay because it wasn't real communism xD
>>
>>31148052
oh look, this meme again
newsflash: /pol/ changed "communism" to "socialism" in their meme pics because even the most dense ones had to realize that communism never existed
>>
>>31144803

I trust MLP will handle it fine.

It is possible to have a gay couple without
> look at our prominent gay couple
> have we mentioned they are gay
> check out this inappropriate display of affection
> they love each other so much
> look at how everyone hates them
> but they are completely normal
> except, you know, gay
> checkmate bigots
> have we mentioned they are gay
>>
File: Homohorsehangout.png (348 KB, 1080x1658)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
I demand MORE HOMO HORSES

https://www.change.org/p/hasbro-add-homosexuality-and-loving-staff-to-my-little-pony?recruiter=397341256
>>
>>31148085
>Who's a lesbian
>And I think MLP needs more gay
couldn't you at least make it look legit?
>>
File: 1414382535349.gif (384 KB, 300x169)
384 KB
384 KB GIF
>petition hits the required 100
>gets send to Hasbro
>they print in on the finest brand of toilet paper and wipe their asses with it
>corporation 1, /mlp/ 0
>>
I signed
>>
>>31148125
>autistic hasdrone 10/10
>>
>>31144803
I like the "remove homosexuality" part, but the "remove staff" part goes too far. You can post whatever you want on your twitter as long as you keep inappropriate things out of our show.
>>
>>31148125
>/pol/ will still side with ancaps rather than commies
>>
>>31148125
>petition hits the required 100
>gets send to Hasbro
>m7 get wings
>>
>>31145001
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>31146981
No, it's superedit.
>>
>>31148145
You know that it's true.
>>
>>31147017
Well keep watching.
Don't let us ruin it for you. :v
>>
>>31144803
/pol/ just because /mlp/ help you with your reddit problem, that doesn’t mean were “BFFS 4EVEA!!”.

/pol/, the honeymoon is over.
>>
If libtards say men can be women then I can be a mother for this petition.
>>
>>31148203
Why is that?
>>
>>31148010
>Show where I said anything about ants also prove ants don't pass on their genes.
prove that humans don't pass on theirs then dumbass. I'm done with you, if you can't see the contradiction here its either intentional or you are dumber than the guy who was born with most of his brain missing.
>>
>>31148223
Waluigi’s dubs confirmed.
>>
>>31148247
>223
>dubs
>>
>>31148242
why are you trying to reason with a homophobe?
>>
File: 1502622950064.png (252 KB, 580x520)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>there are retards here that actually believe people take petitions seriously
Fucking lmao
>>
>>31148247
>>31148255
that's nubs >>31148223
>>
>>31148223
>off by one

go back to lurking, newfag
>>
>>31147529
I wonder how anons responded to them?
>>
File: 1503764275358.png (1.15 MB, 1089x1077)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>31148300
>>31148255
>dubs calling out failed dubs
dubble dub dunked
>>
>>31148242
>prove that humans don't pass on theirs then dumbass.
If you dont fuck a girl and get her pregnant you don't pass your genes retard.
Not hard to grasp
>I'm done with you
Yeah okay
Maybe come back with a argument and not your fee fees :'(
>y r dum like the guy with most of his brain missing
You lost an argument to someone you say doesn't have most of his brain.
Guess that makes you brainless :3
>>
>>31148267
almost no ones a homophobe, stop being retarded, people are disgusted by faggots. that's literally normal, look up how tribal mentality and uncanny valley works.

I'm trying to reason with a human being, that kind of behavior is normal for human beings. but unfortunately theyre also the only animals capable of real reasoning on this world so I'm at the correct place to do so.
>>
>>31148326
>You lost an argument to someone you say doesn't have most of his brain.
I didn't lose anything but my time trying and failing to get someone to not eat lead and contract the stupid. my arguement was flawless and yours was nothing but a big lie technique having a bastard retarded baby with a strawman.
>>
>>31148027
Prove its headcanon
>>31147672
>>
File: SaveScootaloo.png (109 KB, 592x334)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>31144803
73 out of 100.
Good going. Not that it will accomplish anything, but keep up the fight.
>>
>>31148330
>people are disgusted by faggots
>for no apparent reason whatsoever
should i look up the definition of homophobia for you?
>>
>>31148348
>he came back after 40 minutes to post this shit
your baiting is getting shit fast
>>
>>31148346
>I didn't lose anything but my time trying and failing to get someone to not eat lead and contract the stupid.
Tu quoque
How is explaining how biology works stupid?
You couldn't answer my questions and used question deflection
Your contradicting yourself again here
>I'm done with you
Yet, here you are. ..
>my arguement was flawless
Arguments from feelings aren't flawless
> and yours was nothing but a big lie technique having a bastard retarded baby with a strawman.
Elaborate how it was a big lie and a strawman
I'll wait
>>
>>31145001
>001
Words can not express how goddamn livid I am right now.
Especially because of the last part.
>>
Post it on pol as well. Youd get the rest of votes in like 2 secs.
>>
>>31148366
>mad because I dont sit in one thread like him
is that the best you got?
Why are you ignoring the question?
>>
>>31148395
Someone do this
>>
>>31148398
it's not about that. you had plenty of time to figure something out and write a decent post. but this shit is waaay below entertaining category
>>
>>31148417
>it's not about that. you had plenty of time to figure something out and write a decent post.
It's straight forward and short all one needs
>but this shit is waaay below entertaining category
Yeah, getting btfo wouldn't be entertaining
>>
>>31148438
see? that's better
>>
>>31148450
All I see you you ignoring the question and damage controlling.
Why is this?
>>
>>31148382
>You couldn't answer my questions and used question deflection
you didn't ask me a question I didn't answer. you just pretended I didn't answer it to continue your stupid window clear charade
>>
>>31148454
was about to write something like this
>>31148460
thanks for doing it for me
>>
File: IMG_7513.png (162 KB, 446x310)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>31145001
BTFO
>>
>>31148460
>you didn't ask me a question I didn't answer
How convenient you forgot I asked you to show where I brought up ants after you tried to put words in my mouth.
And how you won't elaborate what you accused me of.
>>
>A Concerned Muslim Mother
>Absolutely Haram.
K E K
>>
>>31148475
>I asked you to show where I brought up ants
you and others you defend made a claim that homosexuality is objectively wrong because they don't reproduce, ants have members of its species who don't reproduce and they exist. ergo, your arguement is either correct, and ants are wrong and an abomination that defies science, or being gay is not objectievly wrong since not reproducing yourself is not objectively wrong.
>>
File: ashleigh ball ship.png (497 KB, 884x525)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>31147164
Sure thing boychick
>>
>>31148495
>you and others you defend made a claim that homosexuality is objectively wrong because they don't reproduce, ants have members of its species who don't reproduce and they exist. ergo, your arguement is either correct, and ants are wrong and an abomination that defies science, or being gay is not objectievly wrong since not reproducing yourself is not objectively wrong
Nothing to do with me bringing up ants
Also forgetting ants are clones of the queen who reproduces.
Try to know what you're talking about
Still waiting for that elaboration by the way
>>
>>31148467
You were going to post how you're damage controlling?
>>
>>31148536
okay, it was fun while it lasted but unfortunately i have to go. fill the remaining 70 posts for me, mkay?
also: meh troll. work on that
>>
>>31148563
>okay, it was fun while it lasted but unfortunately i have to go.
>I'm leaving now
>work on your trolling
[Damage control intensifies]
>>
>>31148507
>Nothing to do with me bringing up ants
I just told you exactly why ants are relevant. pretending you don't understand isn't going to fool anyone.

>ants are clones of the queen who reproduces
yet they don't reproduce, nor do they look like the queen, nor do they behave as a queen would. it's almost like theyre not the queen and have some specialized function that benefits the breeder while not itself actually breeding, one might even call this some kind of advantage for the queen who reproduces, and in turn causes the non reproducers to reproduce. almost like not reproducing yourself isn't an abomination of nature..
>>
>>31148575
>I just told you exactly why ants are relevant. pretending you don't understand isn't going to fool anyone.
I asked you to show where i brought up ants.
You couldn't do it nor do you know about ants.

>yet they don't reproduce, nor do they look like the queen
But they are clones of the queen
Science shows this.
The queen produces genetic copies of herself.
You're false reasoning won't make you right
You're also ignoring my others questions
>>
>>31145517
The media has never been fair or balanced, but I don't recall Obama botching on social media every time Fox News or talk radio said something negative about him.
>>
Trips and Soarin' comes out next season
>>
>>
File: AUTISM.png (536 KB, 768x464)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>
>>
Though I cared but I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
File: CMC do not approve.gif (316 KB, 512x295)
316 KB
316 KB GIF
>>
>>31149158
thought*
>>
>>31148501
Suplex
>>
>>31147828
Jim's a fag
>>
>>31146755
Can't a cartoon feature lesbian horses and still be escapism? I honestly don't see how the show is being changed in any fundamental way.
>>
>>31147155
I've seen plenty of /pol/ack-types say sjws who boycott products they don't like are violating the proprietors' free speech, so they obviously don't believe in people voting with their dollars.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/918718264435286018?p=v

Jim Miller is mad, guys.
>>
>>31149479
Oh noooooo
>>
So, what happens when this hits 100?
>>
>>31149479
I'm not authorized to view those tweets :'(
>>
>>31149550
You made Jim Miller mad!
>>
>Almost at 100.
Okay, this was a good joke guys.
But this is getting silly.
>>
>>31148992
Son of a fuck...
>>
>>31149558
The joke is people believing petitions will do anything, especially the ones that only take 100 online """signatures""".
>>
File: IMG_6151.jpg (116 KB, 803x688)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>this thread has almost 500 replies
>>
>>31149558
Yeah, 100 is too low of a number.
>>
>>31149699
Someone show the link to Million Moms?
>>
File: 1507013162032.jpg (52 KB, 497x497)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>31144803
>change.org
Unironically kill yourself

>>31147077
>"Dont see any of them talking about this on their board."
Because they're not allowed to, you actual super retard

>>31147142
Underrated post
>>
Make sure to send it to hasbro corporate, if possible their tweets. Most of them are heavily conservative
>>
I though it was OK to love a same gender if it’s not humans. Why is everyone still mad at a different species?
>>
>>31148574
i gave you a simple task and this is what you do?
shame
>>
is this actually the end of the show? they have never blatantly tried to shove politics into the show until now
>>
>>31149479
>he actually gives this much credence to a tongue-in-cheek petition
Fucking eggshell safe spacers, I swear to god. Before I didn't really care either way, now I just want to see Jim mad.
>>
>>31144803
107 have signed when was this made?
Also hell yes.
>>
File: uti.jpg (61 KB, 900x900)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>over 100 people have signed
finest brand of toilet paper
>>
inb4 this backfires and they give the mane six boyfriends
>>
>>31144803
>/mlp/ used to hate soccer moms
>now /mlp/ has become the soccer moms
fuck man, what happened?
>>
>>31150260
10 hours ago. Fuck the staff, fuck Vogel, fuck McCarthy. Signing the fuck out of this. Also fuck Jim for getting mad over a joke. It's now not a joke anymore, I hope this blows up and they all get fired
>>
>>31150539
It's called B A I T you newfag
>>
>>31149715
Lol no but we should, they'll buy it
>>
>>31149364
Degenerates don't deserve escapism, fuck you
>>
Kek we actually made the director of the show mad. My only desire to see this go anywhere is to see him continuously get triggered.
>>
>>31150668
Two staff members get triggered by it. Nearing 150 signatures in only 10 hours. This might have a shot
>>
I'm not even signing to save the show for myself, I'm signing because little kids deserve better than cultural Marxist producers shoving this shit down their throat.
>>
>a concerned mother
Only a newfag wouldn't spot this as bait. All the more reason to sign. I love seeing the staff triggered.
>>
If the shows bound to die, might as well give it a little push. signed.
>>
>>31150668
>We hate you
add this please
>>
>>31150825
add that he hates this?
>>
>>31150854
i meant, add "our" response.
"We hate you"
>>
lol we triggered jim, what a loser.
>>
approaching 200 signatures. this is fun.
>>
File: triggerjim2017.png (94 KB, 904x692)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Nothing can save them now.
>>
File: LET IT BEGIN.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
This is beautiful
>let it begin.webm
>>
>>31150668
>removal of hateful staff
>"i hate this"
He's been found out
>>
>>31150916

DHX is gone anyways. S8 is the last season from them. All Hasbro shows will be produced in house like he movie. With net distribution.
>>
>>31150496
That's a good thing, you waifufag. It would put an end to gay shipping and shipping in general
>>
>>31151047
i thought the movie was DHX. Toon Boom software being used and all. I could be wrong. Regardless, Vogel needs outed just as much as the DHX cucks.
>>
>>31147142
>trying to distract from the fact that kids will be exposed to this
>implying that isn't the reason people are upset
Fag
>>
>>31151066
when you expose kids to degeneracy, even anons get pissed. we can enjoy this shit on derpibooru and here, but it shouldn't be in the actual show or products. Vogel and his ilk need called out.
>>
>>31151076
Degeneracy is relative. Its canon that Scootaloos actual biological parents are shit and possibly abusive. Her aunts are not. Who are the real degenerate who shouldn't be around children in her case?
>>
>>31151089
well considering that's not canon, and considering CDC statistics point towards lesbian couples in reality being the most domestically abusive types of couples in both the 20th and 21st century, you're full of shit.
>>
>>31147142
truth
>>
>>31151104
Lesbians are statistically the most abusive types of people in relationships. Don't expose kids to that.
>>
>>31151104
>replying to your own post
>>
>>31151103
Scootaloo's parents are not around. They're implied to be bad in the Dash parent episode.
>>
>>31148085
I signed both kek
>>
File: question mark.png (54 KB, 383x383)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>31145737
>communist
why do americans think anyone who isn't a patriot is a communist or are you just permanently pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>31144803
Go suck a great big bag of sweaty dicks you unbearable nigger.
>>
>>31151194
Because it's true.
If you don't love Trump, then you're a terrorist.
>>
>>31150646
And yet people keep falling for it.
>>
>>31151210
i know, it's fucking beautiful
>>
>>31151247
It's fucking annoying is what it is.
>>
>>31151200
there's more domestic abuse, statistically, in homosexual relationships than heterosexual relationships. This is a statistical fact. Kids don't need to be exposed to such degeneracy.
>>
>>31148085
fucking outstanding
>>
>>31151259
Plus there is a higher rate of STDs in gay households
>>
>>31144803
Counter-proposition:
http://poal.me/4rrkms
>>
>>31151289
yeah but we hate degenerates.
>>
>>31151287
because it's biologically unnatural
>>
>>31151299
That's why there's a "delete /mlp/" answer.
>>
File: 1498949619434.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
I wonder what is going to happen when the petition possibly reaches it's goal?
>>
>>31151929
Nothing, much like most petitions on the internet.
>>
>>31151960
I already know that anon but I was wondering what kind of response it would garner from angry leftists and show editors.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.