[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: large.png (520 KB, 800x1024)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
Comfy Winter Days With Big Sister Candy Edition

Previous thread: >>31346548

Greens you'd like to read:
https://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
Most recent story: https://pastebin.com/u/Kirko_Bangz
>>
>>31366067
The last thread didn’t have a most recent story? Also badlywritten did some stuff too
>>
>>31366067
Would you snuggle her to share warmth?
>>
>>31366067
>"most recent story"
I like the story, but OPs shouldn't be giving special mentions to certain greens.
>>
>>31366108
Ok, but it's a good story, and it's ongoing. Makes sense to highlight it.
>>
>>31366197
I don't know if the Pastebin can be edited by guests or not, either way I don't want mess something up by accident.
>>
Can't believe how fast the last one went.
>>
>>31365073
>There is no human Sunset doppelganger
>Her family doesn't exist either
>Her mom and dad are actually ponies just like her, they came with her through the portal when things soured between their little girl and Celestia
>They decided it was best to make sure she was alright, and they wanted to avoid any trouble with the Princess, best to just 'leave town' as it were.
>Ponies are less uptight about incest than humans. It's not exactly common, but it's not scandalously taboo either.
>So Horsemom's reaction to Sunset lusting after Anon is more "they're so cute together!" than "what the buck are you two doing?!"

Should Anon be a little brother they had after coming through the portal (born and grew up as a human)?
Or should he be a pony as well? (would mean potentially less of an age gap between him and Sunset, or he could be the big brother, or even the dad)
>>
>>31366228
Believe it or not it used go faster.
>>
>>31366253
Wow, you guys were just fucking family left and right, weren't you?
>>
>>31366250
Pony-Anon is underdone, and the tighter age gap intrigues me. Plus, it neatly avoids any possible shota.
>>
File: 1276473__cropped.png (765 KB, 932x715)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>31365422
>Cousin Lyra is a woman of a thousand kinks and fetishes
>"Horse-play" and incest are near the top of that list
>Never shares that with anyone for fear of any social consequences
>Visits Anon and Sunset, sees >>31365422
>Two possibilities enter her mind
>Either she's having some sort of stroke and she's seeing her version of Heaven before passing on
>Or she's hit the fucking jackpot!
>>
>>31366259
Given I was one of the first Anons that helped Incest to grow.
>>
>>31366259
Incest comprises of the vast majority of my fapping material.
>>
>There's a fetish brothel just outside of town
>After hearing how high the pay is, you've decided that you want in
>You're small and twinkish, so the only role they have for you is as a sub
>It pays better than the doms anyway, so you go for it
>They give you your 'uniform' (a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, and nothing else) and then you're sent upstairs for your 'interview'
>You basically have the job, but the Madame gets to try out all of the fresh meat
>You open the door to find her standing in front of her desk with a girl on her knees beneath her, eating her out
>Oh fuck, that's your sister Fluttershy!
>You're both embarrassed to be caught by each other in this seedy place
>The Madame's eyes light up when she hears that you're siblings
>She hooks her arms behind you both and gently presses your nude bodies together
>She has you rub, touch, and kiss each other, telling you that if you don't want to do it, then you can just quit
>You can't turn down the money, and neither can Flutters
>She's probably doing this for the shelter or some shit
>It culminates in you having to stick your cock in the space between her thighs and vulva and thrusting until you cum
>The Madame grabs a short chain and padlocks one end to your collar and the other to Fluttershy's
>She says that you are now 'the twins'
>Nether of your names will be used by the staff, and you will be treated as one person
>She grabs the middle of the chain and leads you both out to the main floor with the customers and guides you into a cage, much like the others that have men and women gyrating within
>She says that you'll just be giving the patrons a show today; you'll start taking customers you tomorrow
>She makes sure to let everyone know that you're siblings before leaving
>You hesitantly slip your tongue into her mouth and squeeze her breast as patrons gather to watch
>You only have to do this until your first check
>Then you can quit, buy your graphics card, and pretend this never happened
>>
>>31366286
Sounds gay
>>
>>31366286
>Need some money for a small luxury purchase
"Welp, better whore out my asshole to all takers."

I think Anon has secretly been waiting for this opportunity for a while.
>>
>>31366268
Does she join them?
>>
>>31366067
Anyone else get bubbly excitement T massaging Candy legs?
>>
>>31366067
>Anon's sister is really big into cosplay
>Unfortunately (fortunately?), a lot of her outfits are incredibly revealing
>One of them straight-up had no top, and was apparently from one of her favourite animes.
>The way she struts around is incredibly l-lewd, but the look on her face is completely innocent.
>Anon has no idea if she's doing it on purpose and doesn't know how to react whether she is or not.
>>
>>31366353
And she moaned too.
>>
>>31366286
>Mom wants a new cardigan
>Dad wants a new power drill
>The sign over your cage now says Family Fucking Circus
>>
>>31366372
A little moan. Loving the slow boil of the story
>>
>>31366353
I can see how you could be.
But mostly I'm just wondering why Anon would even care so much about his sister's calves. Everyone knows that the thighs are where the action is. Calves are like, at the bottom of the list when it comes to lower body sexiness, just above kneecaps.
>>
>>31366067
>>
>>31366353
I worry If Kirko’s story will set the tone for future threads.
>>
>>31366383
He said the legs. Not just the calves. I assume everywhere below her skirt
>>
>>31366383
Maybe because this Anon wasn’t trying to feel her up you sperg. He was doing something nice and got a sexy moan out it, that confused him. It’s like some of you are reading Scrotie McBoogerballs
>>
>>31366409
Possible, but considering that Cadance put her legs up one at a time, it's most likely that only her calves are actually sitting on Anon, so massaging her thighs would be counterintuitive.
>>
>>31366427
One at a time? Where are you getting these facts? Have you never had a girl put their legs in your lap? Unless she’s a womanlet, it’s never just the calves. If I had to guess her kneecaps are in Anons face
>>
>>31366427
If the last image posted means anything her knees are probably what he’d see looking down
>>
>>31366443
Does anyone have a anatomy skeleton? We need pics of the actual way this would go down.
>>
>>31366443
Indeed. One at a time:

>>Cadance decided to take her place on the sofa, instead propping her leg up on your lap like last night in your room.
>"So how are you feeling?"
>>"Tired. Cinch is such a huge gaping-"
>>She leans up to look and see if Flurry is within earshot.
>>"--Cunt."
>"Oh wow. Candy is using naughty words like when we were children."
>>"You're still a child."
>>She lifts her right leg, and brings it down on your lap, folding her hands on her stomach.
>>"So what's the deal with you and Flurry?"

At the risk of sounding spergly, the act of putting only one leg up onto someone's lap is much more difficult and physically awkward to manage the closer you get to them, so it is performed optimally at maximum distance, which leaves only your ankles and calves up.
>>
>>31366457
Without the embrace
>>
>>31366067
>Anon's mother is approaching her late 30s and is having an early mid-life crisis
>Desperately wants to reaffirm that she isn' some kind of old hag
>Decides, in her desperate panic, that the best way to prove that she's still hip and down with the kids these days is to fuck her son
>"I'm still young and hot, right? Anon, sweetie, you'd fuck mommy, wouldn't you? I, uh... I mean, I'm still fuckable, right? Right?!"
>>
>>31366464
Kirko here. That’s a typo. It’s supposed to say “legs”. My autocorrect sometimes hits me when I’m typing
>>
>>31366485
I want to fug that luna.
>>
>Anon is Wow! Glimmer's unmentioned brother
>Unmentioned mostly because she accidentally poofed him out of existence while she was honing her magical skills
>It turns out that she actually just sent him to the EqG universe
>Many years later when she's visiting her friend Sunset in the human world, she sees a guy who looks kind of familiar
>It's her long-lost brother!
>She isn't a secret murderer after all!
>While Glimmer is keen to make things right between the two of them and bring her brother back home, Anon isn't so ready himself
>He's gotten used to Earth during his many years spent trapped there
>By her
>Against his will
>But his reluctance isn't just from harboring well-deserved resentment
>He's also worried about how hot he finds his own sister
>>
>>31366497
She wants to fug you too. That's the best part.
>>
>>31366528
I'd read that.
>>
>>31366490
Yo mah boy, I'm loving your story so far. Just read it all at once.
>>
>>31366647
Are you team Flurry Heart or Team Cand-
>tfw you get the title “Candy Hearts” just now
>>
>>31366681
Both.
>>
>>31366286
OH MY.
>>
>>31366702
We need a poll to determine the superior team
http://www.strawpoll.me/14396001
>>
>>31366732
Team Candy already taking the lead, and might I add that all my candy dandys have excellent taste as expected
>>
>>31366732
You fucked it up. You omitted the best option.
>>
>>31366767
If you say Gilda, you deserve only death
>>
I can't handle this incest controversy.
>>
>>31366777
Trips confirm you’re a faggot who came into a thread he dislikes and can’t handle it because he’s a Gilda Gelding
>>
>>31366773
I meant BOTH you idiot, it was even in the post the poll replied to.
>>
>>31366812
See that’s the problem you filthy damn subhuman degenerate. Negroes like you with multiple waifus? Fence-sitting faggots like you? I don’t acknowledge them. As far as I’m concerned your post was DELET. Scumbag
>>
>>31366801
>came into a thread he dislikes
Nigger, I've been following these threads for months. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>31366393
What, well written with a penchant for good pacing and characterization? Hate to have that.
>>
>>31366848
Fagotron
>>
Would Big Sis Candy give Anon a thigh job?
>>
>>31366949
What are YOU talking about l? You been following these threads but can’t handle the delicious controversy of incest?
>>
>>31366977
Aquaman
>>
>>31366393
I hope so. It's one of the best we've had in a while.
>>
>>31366990
Seaman.
>>
>>31366970
>>31366993
I think he's worried about a lack of actual incest. But considering the ending of the last update, I think it's coming eventually.
>>
>>31366983
No, you moron, I meant all the arguing about one particular story. I mean, I guess it WAS hard to connect the dots; all did was make a post about controversy immediately following 4 posts that contained a strawpoll pertaining to a particular story and 3 posts that were replies to that strawpoll.
>>
>>31367022
If there is none, how would you feel?
>>
>>31367027
I’m glad you acknowledge your error. I forgive you gelding
>>
>>31367037
How generous of you. You are nothing if not magnanimous.
>>
>>31367030
Confused as to why it's in the incest thread.
Crying out about creative freedom is all well and good, but I'm pretty sure people would be pissed if I wrote some generic AiE Hot Monkey Dickings here.
Rightly so, because it doesn't fit the thread theme.
>>
>>31367047
What if it contains incest in the near future, and everything we've seen so far is a setup so that the actual incest parts run deeper than fucking the sadness away?

I just really wish the dude would pop in and say "yes there will be sister fucking" or "no it's going to be bluh bluh bluh".
>>
>>31367064
That's fine. He can take as long as he likes to get to the lewd. And the lewd doesn't even have to go very far. I'm a huge advocate of mutual masturbation in incest stories. It makes a lot more sense to start with a little experimentation than going straight to penetration and cumming inside.
>>
File: 1493444814764.gif (703 KB, 500x262)
703 KB
703 KB GIF
>>31367037
>>31367043
Laughs or green. I get one or the other god damn it.
>>
>>31367064
I seen him write greens before. Kirko likes to set up the scene, but I know eventually there will be fucking.
>>
>>31367083
>You can tell by the way I use my walk...
>>
>>31367064
It’s because you’re so anxious to see the lewd that you’re getting impatient. Curb your appetite and ride.
>>
>>31367108
He/She might be a little agitated because of no-fap November.
>>
>>31367112
This is true. My balls have swelled to the size of small oranges.
>>
>>31367112
>She
Oh dang my sides ha ha ha
>>
>>31367116
>Small oranges
So kumquats? You got da babydick homie?
>>
>>31367064
What if there’s no sex but romance? That’s still incest, right?
>>
>>31367156
No, like regular oranges. The ones that are about the size of your fist.
>>
>>31367182
Mine are more like avocados
>>
>>31367182
You said small oranges.
>>
>>31367176
Yes. I actually want that to happen. Some hand-touching. Hugging from behind maybe. Little pecks on the lips
>>
>You are Twilight Sparkle, and you are disgusting
>You are in love with your older brother Anon
>You want to hold hands with him, and kiss him, and hear him whisper lovingly into your ear, and make love to you, and marry you, and give you half a dozen children
>There is no end to your degeneracy
>Lately, fantasizing about him hasn't been good enough
>You want to wrap your arms around him and bury your face into his neck
>You want to feel him on top of you, holding you down as he plants his seed deep within you
>But since you can't do that, you do the next best thing
>Load up some pictures of him on your laptop and ride your dildo while hugging your pillow
>You're pathetic
>While partaking in your shameful ritual, your door swings open and you freeze like a deer in the headlights
>You've been discovered by your older brother
>Your other older brother, Shining Armor
>He stares at the disturbing scene before him for a moment before slamming the door shut and fast walking away

>You are now Anon
>You're sitting at the dinner table, watching your big bro and your little sis
>They both look like they've seen a ghost
>Shining keeps staring at you, quickly glancing away when you try to look at him right back
>Twilight's eyes keep darting back and forth between you and him nervously
>Every time Shining tries to talk, Twilight quickly interrupts him
>She's also forcing a lot of weird fake laughter
>You just shake your head
>They've always been pretty strange
>>
>>31367236
Small by big orange standards. They're the specific type of orange that pops into my head when I think or oranges.
>>
>>31367270
Tangelos?
>>
>>31367267
Don’t you mean Brother in law? Also shining is ded.
>>
>>31367236
>>31367270
>>31367280
ok fuck save it for your discord group holy shit
>>
>>31367270
Cherry tomatoes?
>>
File: 1417988586542.png (455 KB, 600x504)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>31367267
Suitably lewd with sprinkles of romantic whimsy. I like/10
>>
>>31367267
I bet it's going to be
Corndawg wants twiggly
twiggly wants (You)
What does (You) want?
>>
>>31367308
It's not related to the Candy/Flurry story
>>
File: Spoiler Image (488 KB, 748x1024)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
I got a moondancer paste if anyone wants it, it was done by Hunley way back when
https://pastebin.com/iZezTXgW
>>
>>31367367
aw man, I remember this one
>>
>>31366848

>Seethingly envious failed writer detected.
>>
File: mommyrubs.jpg (2.32 MB, 3000x2028)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
>>
>>31367569
She's cruising for a cuddling.
>>
File: Go on.png (533 KB, 3000x3221)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>31367627
>>
>>31366067
I would love to see Anon just ripping not only his parents, but Twilight and her parents for just ditching his older sister and her child.
"If you want to honor your brother and son's memory please be there for Flurry. What would Shining think of the three people he loved the most abandoned not only his widowed wife and his baby girl?"
>>
>>31367786
yes. i REALLY like this idea
>>
>>31367786
>"What the actual fuck is wrong with all of you? You're all awful people. I'm honestly surprised Cadence and I turned out as well-adjusted as we did."
>>
>>31367821
Not me.
He's already moved in and taking care of business, so the last thing we need is for him to be all preachy about it too. Next thing you know, he'll be so Gary Stu-y he'll have changed his hairstyle and taken over Twilight's role in the sho- I mean, her family.
>>
File: 1485408557235.jpg (13 KB, 202x439)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31367860
>Be parents
>Treat one of your kids poorly while favoring the other
>The un-favourate kid's husband dies
>Your child is greaving and your grandchild has lost her father
>Don't contact her at all like anyone with a soul would do
>Send in the good kid to make sure what's-her-name doesn't kill herself or something
>If anyone breathes a word about your behaviour, it's "preachy"
You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1510379923304.png (1.02 MB, 1836x2764)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>31367897
Much better
>>
>>31367786
>What would Shining think of the three people he loved the most abandoned not only his widowed wife and his baby girl?
Now I'm actually curious, did Shining know about his in-law's dickery? Like, neither Anon's father or mother strike me as the type who would have involved themselves at all in their grand-kid's life.
>>
>>31367897
>Be Twilight
>Your brother just died
>You and your parents are devastated
>Having a hard enough time holding yourselves together
>Get an unexpected phone call
>"H-hello?"
"Hey, fuckstick! I've got a bone to pick with you!"
>>
>>31367933
Okay, point taken. Maybe I need to re read it, but I was under the impression that Shining's side dropped Flurry and Cadence like a hot potato and haven't said a word to them ever since.
>>
>>31366259
>>31366269
>>31366279
Does this kind of stuff get you off because you jack it to family irl, or is it just in the context of pony that it’s interesting?
>>
>>31367941
(samefag btw)

>>31367933
Twilight's side has the excuse that a loved one died, but Anon and Cadence's parents clearly don't give a shit.
>>
>>31367638
A severe, no hold bars, cuddling with included head pats and nuzzling.
>>
>>31367946
Not him, but I don't want to fuck any of my close relatives despite my incest fetish. When I fantasize, I'm part of a completely different family. I'm not sure if that makes it less weird, or if it just kind of doesn't make sense.
>>
File: want.png (172 KB, 536x536)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>31367960
>>
>>31367921
Anon recalls seeing Flurry at Easter, so I assume they all came together, but probably left early due to arguing
>>
I feel happy you guys are discussing my story. (I think you're discussing it? It sounds more like you're wondering about Twiggy and her side? I skimmed)
>>
>>31367962
Eh, I’d say less weird as it’s not really a personal thing
then again I’ve masturbated to just about every one of my aunts and a few cousins so take that as you will
>>
>>31367980
I know that feel. I got some goddamn sexy aunts.
>>
>>31367962
Yeah, same. I was born late and by the youngest of my grandparent's daughter, so all my relatives are either old or just plain unattractive. No attraction to my family at all, despite my love for incest.
>>
>>31367991
For those that didn't see where I left off, or don't feel like looking at walls of text in the pastebin:
>The show ends, with Flurry asking you about certain foods, and Cadance commenting on how they look delicious.
>It was a good time.
>After, you darling niece "Feeling grimy" decided to take a shower.
>Cadance decided to take her place on the sofa, instead propping her leg up on your lap like last night in your room.
"So how are you feeling?"
>"Tired. Cinch is such a huge gaping-"
>She leans up to look and see if Flurry is within earshot.
>"--Cunt."
"Oh wow. Candy is using naughty words like when we were children."
>"You're still a child."
>She lifts her right leg, and brings it down on your lap, folding her hands on her stomach.
>"So what's the deal with you and Flurry?"
"Hm?"
>"Don't play dumb. She was hanging off you like she used to with--."
>Candy frowns sadly.
"We just had a nice conversation is all. A little bonding between niece, and uncle."
>Cadance turns her head to look at the television.
>"I'm a little jealous."
"You're jealous? Of what?"
>She sighs.
>"You make it look so easy. She hasn't given me a full sentence in two months, yet with you--"
>You start to massage her slender legs.
>She slowly closes her eyes, breathing softly out her nostrils.
"You're both still mourning. It's hard to try to uplift someone when you're also suffering, you know?"
>She silently nods.
>"Be nice to me like her too...Mmmnh."
>She let's out a small moan.
"Uh.."
>"That feels really good...you're a pro at massaging legs."
>You gulp a little looking from her content expression to her long legs, feeling a somewhat queer feeling bubble in your stomach.
>M-maybe it's the fries from earlier.
>>
File: 56r776546463.png (474 KB, 1669x2400)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
You know what I've always thought would be a good situation for incest?
Something like Hatarakanai Futari (aka. The Jobless Siblings) (which is pretty great, by the way) that combines Incest with NEET Anon.
Anon and agoraphobic sister (Fluttershy, maybe?) still live the lazy NEET life in their parents' home.
It could be a great scenario. It has lots of room for romance, tension, cuteness, comfiness, and perhaps even forbidden lewds...
>>
>>31367933
I don't know why but this made me kek like no tomorrow.
It reminds me of the "ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY!?" post.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 172x293)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>31368002
>Cadence smirks, with a dreamy expression on her face, as you continue your treatment.
>"You don't know how stiff my legs get throughout the day. This is a godsend~"
"O-oh yeah?"
>You find yourself unconsciously biting the side of your mouth.
>"I bet they don't teach this on Cooking shows--"
>Before you can reply, the audible rapping of knuckles interrupts the otherwise...you're not sure how to describe this moment.
>She sits up bending her legs, with a look of annoyance.
>"You stay there. You're not done with me yet."
"o-okay."
>You squeak out awkwardly, a visible lump in your throat.
>Cadance gets up from the sofa with a tired grunt, and makes her way to the door, while you sit there freaked out somewhat.
>What the hell was that?
>Cadance opens the door, and you can hear a deep male voice.
>"Good evening. How're you doing ma'am?"
>You turn to see who it is, and see a police officer standing in front of Candy, with a confident grin on his face.
>"Oh! Hello Captain..."
>"Come on. You don't have to be formal with me. We're like Family practically."
>"Right, right..."
>They stand there looking at each other for a moment.
>"May I come in to pay my respects?"
>Cadance jumps a little as if she zoned out.
>"Oh! Of course...Please."
>The Captain-ranked policeman steps in taking off his hat. The guy is all muscles under that uniform. Almost the same build as Shining you'd say.
>He steps in front of the small memorial of Shining on the fireplace, and touches the frame with his fingertips, and bows his head.
>Cadance closes the door, and stands by it with her arms crossed.
>The captain removes his hand, and looks to you with a smile.
>"I wasn't aware Cadesy had a little brother! Hello young man."
>He extends his hand to you.
>You give him a firm handshake, wondering if he was trying to say you look young or if he is just great at guessing.
>"He actually IS my little Brother, Captain Spearhead."
>He looks back at Cadance with a surprised face.
>>
>>31368164
Not liking this shit.
NOPE.
NOT ONE BIT.
>>
>>31368164
>>"I wasn't aware Cadesy had a little brother! Hello young man."
>>He extends his hand to you.
>>You give him a firm handshake, wondering if he was trying to say you look young or if he is just great at guessing.
>>"He actually IS my little Brother, Captain Spearhead."
>>He looks back at Cadance with a surprised face.
...I'm not sure if I would feel insulted if I were in Anon's shoes. I mean, I get what he was trying to imply, but at the same time he was actually spot on.
>>
>>31366377
Why did I put this to the tune of "jolly ol' Saint Nicholas"
>>
>>31368243
Plot twist: Anon only imagines Spearhead being all skeezy and trying to encroach in on a recently widowed wife (shut up, it's different if Anon does it). Spearhead will be all "I want to make sure the family of a friend and the man I respected is okay", and Anon will be like "that son of a bitch is trying to get into my sister's pants."
>>
>>31368243
>>31368247
>>31368287
>Captain Spearhead starts out by trying to flatter Anon

He isn't there for Cadance.

He wants Anon's juicy boipucci.
>>
File: Peetzer.jpg (196 KB, 1600x800)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>31368164
>"Oh really? I was originally just saying how he looked young. I guess I have amazing instincts after all!"
>"Mhm."
>Cadance doesn't look happy at all with this man's arrival, and scrunches up her face like she's smelling something bad.
>The officer ruffles your hair roughly, before stepping over to Cadance.
>You straighten yourself up, hoping this douchebag washed his hands.
>"Look Cadesy..."
>"Mrs.Armor. If you please."
>He exhales.
>"I suppose I deserve that."
>"You deserve much more than that CAPTAIN."
>He looks at you over his shoulder.
>"Please. Not in front of the boy. Okay?"
>Cadance narrows her eyes angrily.
>"I think it's time for you to leave."
>He hangs his head, shaking it, and putting his hat back on.
>"Okay, Okay. Look...If you need anything, ANYTHING at all. You have my number. Don't hesitate to call me okay? Even when I'm working."
>"I think I'll be quite fine Captain."
>She opens the door for him.
>"As you were."
>He stares at her for a second, before going as far as the doormat and turning around.
>"Remember, if you need anyth-"
>"Nope."
>Cadance slams the door right in his face with a scowl.
>You sit there flabbergasted at what just occurred. What the hell was THAT?
>She turns around taking a few deep breath with closed eyes.
>She clenches and unclenches her hands a few times, and stomps into the kitchen getting the cordless phone.
>All you can do is watch silently.
>You hear the beeps of button presses...er...pummelling in Candy's case.
>"HELLO? YES. IT'S ME...THREE. MEAT LOVER, SUPREME, AND HAWAIIAN."
>It goes quiet.
>"BYE."
>BEEP.
>CLICK.
>That poor phone.
>Cadance stomps back into the room, and plops onto the sofa, this time sitting up, and crossing her legs, and arms once more.
>She's staring at the tv so hard, you fear it may explode from her gaze.
"Uh..."
>Her face is still scrunched up. Like she ate something sour level.
"S-so Pizza for dinner, I'm guessing?"
>>
>>31368309
>Oh the nice captain wants to pay respect to Candy.
Sector clear.
>"Here's my number."
NOT CLEAR!
NOT CLEAR!
>>
>>31368309
Well, lads, I think we can just about say that we won't be seeing a "Cadence pursues someone she thinks is good, but Anon knows that he is a bad man and Cadence doesn't believe a word that Anon says when he tries to convince her he's not a good man" plotline. OR DID WE
>>
>>31368354
>Cadence pursues someone she thinks is good, but Anon knows that he is a bad man and Cadence doesn't believe a word that Anon says when he tries to convince her he's not a good man
>But wait, she's pursuing Anon...
>Anon has a split personality, one good, the other evil!
"Cadance, please! You have to stay away from me! I can't be trusted! Don't listen to me, Cady, I don't know what I'm talking about."
>"Oh, pshaw! Anon, I'm sure that Anon is a perfectly nice guy who's also my brother. You're worrying over nothing."
"Noooo! Mwahahaahaa!"
>>
>>31368421
thanks for the giggle, m8
>>
>>31365126
pretty sure all animals share breath like that, including us
>>31365508
in your defense I expected a gag about some manner of animal penis, leading to a discussion of fellatio. i mean people DO eat them.
but to not know what bung means... i mean i can see not being aware that pig dongs are infamously corkscrew shaped, but everyone knows what a bunghole is.
>>
>>31366368
>dresses as Horo
>"Bro, can you help me get this wig to cover my fun bits?"
"u-uh.."
>"But not TOO covered now.
>>31366383
calves are sexy as fuck dude. Ankles aren't very sexy, but neither is the lowest third of the thigh. Inner upper thighs, calves, and feet are all sexy bits
>>
File: cry.gif (445 KB, 500x255)
445 KB
445 KB GIF
>>31368309
>Flurry comes halfway down the stairs in a robe with a towel wrapped around her head.
>"I-is everything okay?"
>"It's fine sweetheart. Go finish up. Dinner will be here soon."
>Flurry nods, and heads back up.
>It goes silent again, and you're not sure if you should say something.
"You good...?"
>"....."
>Cadance's mouth trembles as she stares ahead.
>Take that as a "no" then.
>You look to the tv, keeping your trap closed. Candy, when she's pissed is like walking to Brock Lesnar and spitting in his face.
>God help whoever is in her path.
>She balls up her hands, and slams them down on her legs repeatedly, with grit teeth.
"Whoa! Candy! What the hell?!"
>You scramble to get up, and grab her wrists,struggling to keep her from hitting herself anymore.
>"Let me go!"
"No chance! Cut it out!"
>"Get off!"
>She thrashes around trying to shake you off.
"Stop acting like a child, and use your goddamn words girl!!"
>You can see Flurry peeking down from around the corner.
>Cadance slowly stops flailing about.
>Her teeth are still tightly grit,her eyes twitching, and her breathing ragged.
>She closes her mouth, but it's shivers intensely like she's about to scream.
>Her violet peepers lock with yours, an immense hatred behind them.
>After a solid minute, they grow glassy, and squinty, and that once rage induced scowl, falls.
>Tears flow down her cheeks in multiple streams, her head slumping.
>You release her wrists, and hug her close to you.
>Like Flurry, she grabs handfuls of your shirt, sobbing loudly.
>"It's not fair....! It's not faaaaair!!"
>You can hear the soft click of Flurry's door from upstairs amidst the wailing.
"It's okay. Just let it all out."
>She gently bangs her fist against your back.
>"Why did I have to lose Shining, and--and--"
>You rub her back.
"Who is that guy? What did he do?"
>Cadance sniffs loudly.
>"Please...n-not now."
"Okay. That's cool."
>You take a seat next to her never letting go.
>>
>>31366443
I assumed feet in his lap
>>31366485
oh shit my mom did this only the younger guys she was dating were not-me. but she went out to clubs and started bringing home a bunch of 20 year olds. I enjoyed talking about videogames with them. I'm told most of the time she didn't put out.
>>
File: 1510599600235.jpg (77 KB, 645x773)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>31368563
>>
>>31368563
It's gonna get weird and tense coming up so I apologize if anyone is uncomfortable
>>
lol wtf
>>
>>31368615
That's fine. You do you.
>>
File: 23b.png (35 KB, 517x476)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>31368563
Oh no...
>>
File: JXhLMOR.jpg (42 KB, 420x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>31368615
Are you guys ready?
>>
>>31367080
>mutual masturbation in incest stories
very yes please. I love a slow burn. but semen needs to come out at some point.
>>31367280
tangelos are pretty big. i love them
>>31367962
It works if I imagine a fictional version of my relatives who are a lot different
>>31368158
yeah dude. that's the best. two kinda irresponsible peas in a pod, but one significantly less responsible than the other.. kinda 3 Stooging their way through life. NEET is good but so is barely-holding-down-a-tiny-one-room-apartment-together-and-having-to-share-a-bed-and-there-is-no-privacy-and-the-bathroom-door-is-broken
>>31368247
I don't get the implication at all. in fact i'm totally lost as to this guy and what he represents
>>31368615
yeah just go ahead and explain it. so far I'm guessing "Sandwich Incident" here
>>31366759
I'm not super surprised. Replacing a husband involves way more sex than replacing a father, unless Shining was completely extra awesome. I would not be aversed to finding that out at all. Maybe just in some tasteful limited capacity like giving her some nice rubbings to get her to sleep.
>>
File: oh boi, cant wait.png (67 KB, 283x218)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>31368644
>>
>>31368657
>I don't get the implication at all.
He's being condescending to Anon and trying to be intimidating. Like if some chick goes up to you and your girlfriend and goes "I didn't know you had a sister." By (correctly) not acknowledging Anon as Cadence's significant other and bumping him down to a platonic and non-threatening role (brother rather than boyfriend), he's saying "I see you as so little a threat to my quest of boning Cadence that you may as well be her brother for all the trouble you're capable of giving me. You are a non-issue, and your presence won't stop me from accomplishing my goal of getting my dick wet."

As to whether or not someone in Anon's position (brother, not boyfriend) should be insulted, well... On the one hand, everything I just said. On the other hand, Anon isn't Cadence's significant other (yet) to begin with, so the entire power-play tactic of "your position in Cadence's life as boyfriend will not stop me from taking her away" is meaningless (because Anon ISN'T her boyfriend) and Spearhead kinda got the rug pulled out from underneath him. It's a little bit like saying "I fucked your mom last night" and getting the response of "My mother is dead."
>>
>>31368729
Same deal with the condescending hair-ruffling and trying to uninclude Anon in his conversation with Cadence; he's trying to establish a position of power and/or social dominance and over Anon, like a bully trying to prove that he's higher up in the pecking order than you are, or a manager at work throwing his weight around with the employees he's in charge of.
>>
>>31368729
oh I was thrown off by how most of the time you call someone a little sibling, you're trying to compliment someone's mom or dad
It didn't occur to me anyone would be hitting on a widow like that.
>>
File: I ruin peetzer!.png (41 KB, 522x640)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>31368563
>The sobbing starts to die down after a while.
>Her grip starts to ease up, and she pulls away from you, placing her hands on your cheeks.
>"Thank you Anon. I'm okay now."
>Her makeup is running, trails of Mascara beginning to dry on her face.
"You don't look okay..."
>She strokes your right cheek.
>"We can talk later. I promise."
>DING DONG.
>You both look at the door.
>"Pizza's here. Crying makes me a hungry Cadance, you know."
>She forces a smile.
>How can she joke so casually after something so heavy?
>Candy stands up, heading to the door, opening up.
>A big white buff dude with red eyes, in a Papa John's outfit stands there with three pizzas in hand.
>"Three large pies, hawaiian, meat lovers, and a supreme?"
>"You got it. They go through on the card?"
>He nods handing them over.
>Cadance takes the pizza in both arms, smelling them with a dreamy smile.
>The Pizza guy stands there staring at her.
>Cadance notices his odd look.
>"What, you never seen a girl with makeup on?"
>She steps back and kicks the door shut in his face.
"Yowch. That was harsh."
>"I get it from my brotherrr~"
>You give her an unamused expression as she sticks her tongue out at you, and skips into the kitchen with the pies.
>Your sister is so strong. Who but her can break down and bounce back immediately in the same span of time?
"HEY FLURRY! COME EAT BEFORE YOUR MOM EATS ALL OF IT BY HERSELF!"
>Cadance pokes her head around the corner with a slice of pizza hanging from her mouth.
>"Mmh Mmm!"
>Flurry comes down the stairs with a worried frown.
>"A-are you two done fighting?"
"We weren't fighting. It was....something else."
>She tilts her head in confusion.
"Let's go eat. She got Hawaiian pizza."
>Flurry makes the "icky" face from earlier.
"What's wrong?"
>"Pineapple ruins pizza."
>You can't help but smile.
"Proof we're related right there."
>Flurry looks at you in confusion again as you throw an arm around her and head to the kitchen.
>>
>>31366067

Didn't we just used a Kat for the previous thread.
>>
>>31368793
Hmm, this is me being a nugglestub, but I feel like pizza shouldn't be an uncountable/substance noun when it's in boxes. she took the -pizzas- in both arms
>>
>>31368815
Thanks. I'll correct it later.
>>
>>31368815
In a perfect world, pizza WOULD be uncountable.
>>
>>31368804
IWe've got a Cadence green going on and it's not another Rainbow Dash image so I'm okay with it.
>>
>>31368833
I don't have an appropriate reaction image for how much I agree
>>
File: ye.png (750 KB, 3000x3484)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
>>31368853
>>
>>31368868
that'll do
>>
File: Big W0KE.jpg (294 KB, 800x659)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>31368876
>>
File: its about to begin.jpg (7 KB, 222x239)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>31368793
>The rest of the evening was spent debating over the fine art of pizza-toppings, with you and Flurry attempting to explain to Cadance why Hawaiian Pizza is the Pizza of terrorists and, corrupt politicians.
>Cadance countered with what she ate on pizza during her pregnancy.
>You thought Hawaiian was disgusting. Yeesh.
>While it was all fun and laughter, you couldn't be swayed in the depths of your thoughts.
>Who is that Captain Spearhead guy, and what does he have to do with your sister?
>The least you could gather from that is Candy isn't too fond of him, but there has to be more going on here.
>Cadance drops crust from the last slice onto the greasy interior of one of the pizza boxes.
>"Phew....that hit the spot."
"I'd imagine so, considering you consumed your weight in oil."
>Flurry watches with a neutral expression, leaning on her hands.
>"You and your Hyperbole! It was only like three slices!"
"Try Fourteen."
>"I told you I was hungry."
>You roll your eyes, and look at Flurry.
"Don't go to Buffets with this demon. They'll kick you out."
>Cadance puts a hand to her chest in offense.
>"How dare you!"
>You shrug.
>"If you didn't have school tomorrow young man, I'd give you an earful!"
>She wags her finger at you playfully.
>Flurry shakes her head, scooting out from the table.
>"I'm gonna get ready for bed."
>Cadance smiles at her.
>"Of course sweetie. Goodnight."
>"Night mom. Night Anon."
"Night."
>Cadance's jaw drops as Flurry waves to you both before running up the steps.
"What?"
>She looks at you in disbelief.
>"She said "goodnight" to us."
"Yeah. And?"
>"Anon. She wouldn't even look at me before. Now she's talking and waving!"
>You puff your chest out proudly.
"I wonder who could be responsible for that?"
>She smirks.
>"You're a regular doctor Phil aren't you?"
"I try."
>"Then maybe, you'd be willing to share some of that wisdom with me...?"
>You give her a look of suspicion.
"What did you have in mind?"
>She places a hand on yours.
>>
File: mahnigga.jpg (16 KB, 310x233)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>31368793
Flurry Heart is my nigga.
>>
File: 1504766425055.jpg (50 KB, 418x670)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>31369015
>>
>>31369015
>"I feel like I owe you an explanation. For the future."
"An explanation of what?"
>"Don't play dumb. You know what. I want you to come to my room later on."
"Okay. To talk?"
>She cocks an eyebrow at you.
>"Yeah. What else would go on?"
>She flicks your forehead, getting up.
"Ow."
>"Do me a favor, and clean up? I'm gonna get ready for bed too."
"U-uh...sure."
>You get that weird feeling in the pit of your stomach again. It must be the grease from the Pizza...
>She winks at you before rounding the corner, and ascending the steps.
>Now that you think about it-
>Did you ever have the details of what happened after Shining died, or HOW he died? You just remember getting a call from Candy one day. She was frantic, and stuttering, but never anything other than "Shining got shot!".
>Maybe this is the opportunity to get some exposition. some context!
>You clean up the boxes, and discarded crust, because we all know once the garlic sauce is gone, there's no point to eating the crust with Papa John's.
>Taking a deep breath, you head upstairs.
>Flurry's room is closed and her lights off, but Candy's door is wide open.
>Inside Candy is under the blanket with a pair of reading glasses on, and a book in her hands.
>The cover has two monotone hands holding a bright red apple.
"Knock knock."
>She looks up at you with a smile.
"You ready to talk now."
>She closes the book, teetering her head back and forth.
>"I don't think so. Not in that at least."
"What do you mean? What's wrong with my clothes?"
>She folds her arms together.
>"Don't tell me, that's what you sleep in."
"SLEEP?!"
>She chuckles at your reaction.
>"Yeah dummy. Sleep. You're sleeping in here."
"Wh--I don't--Wha-"
>"What are you spazzing out for? We used to sleep in the same bed as kids. It's not a problem now right?"
>You gulp loudly.
"I--uh--ah..No! Not at all!!"
>She shakes her head at you.
>"Just hurry up midget."
>>
>>31369104
My body is ready
>>
File: horz powur.gif (19 KB, 296x280)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>31369104
>>
>>31369084
if turning a pizza into a hearty ham sandwich with tomato sauce is ruining it, then I suppose french toast ruins toast
>>
>>31369104
>once the garlic sauce is gone, there's no point to eating the crust with Papa John's.
Papa John's is that bad?
>>
>>31369166
yes, it's that bad.
>>
>>31369125
I've never tried, but I imagine putting pineapple on a ham sandwich would ruin that as well.
>>
>not liking pineapples on pizza
shit taste 2bqh
>>
File: 1403934732373.jpg (30 KB, 312x322)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>31369104
This predicament pleases me greatly.
>>
>>31369166
it varies heavily by restaurant and your proximity
a fresh and well-made papa john's has delicious crispy chewy crust, but it still has by far more thickness to its crust than any other delivery (which is mostly ultraflat floppy new york style) thus without some sauce it's kind of a lot to chew through
>>
>>31369179
naw man they love each other. hawaiians know their shit. i agree it is no longer pizza, but it has become a delicious ham and pineapple treat with pizza-related things near it
>>31369166
if you get a large you should have no trouble rationing your sauce. XLs always run out though
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GREEN IT WAS RIGHT HEREE
>>
>>31369015
>>The rest of the evening was spent debating over the fine art of pizza-toppings, with you and Flurry attempting to explain to Cadance why Hawaiian Pizza is the Pizza of terrorists and, corrupt politicians.
I laughed
>>
>31369265 Where did the green go?!
>>
>>31369104 (You)
>Several minutes later, you're robotically walking into Cadance's bedroom in your best T-shirt and pajama pants.
>Cadance takes her glasses off, inspecting your attire.
>"Acceptable, I suppose.
>You grumble fighting a blush.
"So glad you approve."
>Candy smiles, closing the book and laying on her side.
>She grabs a corner of the blanket, and flips it over, patting the exposed spot.
>"Hop on in. The water's fine."
"You're not gonna wet the bed, AGAIN are you?"
>She gasps, and hits you with her pillow.
>"I never wet the bed!"
"Mhmm."
>You slide in next to her folding your arms behind your head.
>She continues laying on her side staring at you.
"So...who was that guy?"
>She blinks a few times.
>"Spearhead...is my husband's killer."
>You jolt up.
"SAY WHAT?!"
>She puts a finger to her lips.
>"Shh! Keep it down, and let me explain!"
>You gulp again, and try to settle back into bed.
>"We were in tough times...My job wasn't paying enough to keep the house, and Shining was working overtime, while taking care of us."
>She sighs.
>Spearhead was his partner, and--"
>Candy chokes a little.
>"Shiny would come home and sleep for about four hours each night before going back out on the beat.Me and Flurry did our best to talk him out of it, but he'd just smile and say "I got this."."
"He must've been exhausted."
>She nods.
>"He said, the same thing before going off on...well..."That" morning."
>She slides her hand over to you underneath the covers.
>"Would you...? It's hard to talk about."
"...Yeah."
>You take her hand in yours, and rehift your position to face her.
>"They said it was some Carjacker...some PUNK with a piece! Shiny, and Spearhead rolled up on the little bastard in the act, and--"
>She starts to hyperventilate.
>"And--!"
"Take it easy Candy. I'm here."
>"Right, right..."
>She squeezes your hand.
>He started firing at the two...and Shiny got hit in the neck. They said it hit his carotid."
>You touch your neck, flinching.
"What did Spearhead do?"
>>
>>31369291
Repost your pastebin please.
>>
File: Why Catgirl.jpg (89 KB, 770x254)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>31369291
>"Your not gonna wet the bed, AGAIN are you?"
>>
>>31369291
>She breathes loudly through her nose, squeezing your hand firmly.
>"He chased and gunned the the punk down, while my husband bled out, cold and alone...They said he was gripping a photo of us in his last...mo...last mo..."
>She closes her eyes biting her lips.
>Cadance starts to hiccup out sobs,her grip alternating between hard, and soft.
"Hey. Come here."
>She scoots closer into your arms, pressing her forehead against your chest.
>You stroke her back slowly, as she sobs softly.
>"Twilight...she knew about the long hours he spent working...she said we should've tried harder to make him stop. That we should've just asked them for money if "we were that bad". But Shiny...Shiny believed that a man should be the one to take care of his household. He would never accept handouts. " I got this". Always "I got this!" The stubborn idiot! Why didn't Spearhead call f-for help? Because of him and his stupid male bravado...!"
>She wraps her arms around you, pulling you in.
>"No way I could ask Mom and Dad for help. I'd rather die than ask those two for help...!"
>Cadance grasps your shoulders tightly.
>"Dammit!"
>You put your nose in her hair, shutting your eyes.
>"It is...isn't it?"
"Huh?"
>"It is my fault. isn't it...? I could've done more. I could've put my foot down. Said no.."
>Your embrace tightens, your legs intertwining underneath the blanket.
"It's not. It never was Candy. Twilight, and the others? They just need someone to blame, because they're angry. They don't mean it."
>>
>>31367851
> as you yell all this in the phone you adjust yourself over Cadence because your dick hits very strange angles
>>
File: Manly tears.jpg (117 KB, 346x695)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>31369392
>Cadance remains silent.
>She moves her leg up and down yours, as you hold her.
"Look Candy. Hard work pays off. Dreams come true. Bad times don't last-"
>She giggles through her sobs.
>"-But bad guys do...?"
>Your eyes widen.
>"You were seriously going to console me using a line ripped off from Scott Hall's hall of fame closing speech..."
"I keep forgetting you're a fan of mandrama too."
>She continues to giggle, nuzzling your chest.
>"I know nearly everything about you dummy..."
"Yeah. I'll be sure to use something you haven't heard yet."
>She chuckles, patting your arm.
>"I hate you so much sometimes."
"Mhm."
>You both lay there in comfortable silence for a moment.
>"Is this okay...?"
"Is what?"
>"You holding your big sister in bed?"
"Well it was until you mentioned it."
>She snickers.
>"Well as long as I'm being weird, can your big sister have a kiss too?"
>You gulp.
"I--uh--I wuh--Okay...?"
>She tilts her head up to look at you.
>You take short measured breaths as you look into her eyes.
>She smiles gently.
>"Go ahead."
>You nod, and place your lips on hers, closing your eyes.
>Cadance freezes in place, gripping you firmly a few times.
>You break the smooch with a loud smack, and continue to look into her eyes.
>"....uh...I meant on the head or cheek."
".....Of course you did."
>Pic related
>>
>>31369466
>that two last lines
>>
>>31369466
I DON’T LIKE LAUGHING WITH A BONER
>>
>>31369466
>Hfw
Did we get enough incest now?
>>
>>31369466
More when?
>>
>>31369392
>Because of him and his stupid male bravado...!"
>>She wraps her arms around you, pulling you in.
>>"No way I could ask Mom and Dad for help. I'd rather die than ask those two for help...!"

>mad at the guys pride in providing and not asking for help
>immediately says she's too prideful to ask for help
kek
>>
File: 1327553700444.gif (400 KB, 493x342)
400 KB
400 KB GIF
>>31369466
>those last couple lines
>>
>>31369578
>says she’s too prideful to ask for help
If you’re gonna read, at least try to understand it. It’s been stated several times that she doesn’t get along with her parents. Would you ask an enemy for help? I’m willing to bet they found out about shining dying from anon
>>
>>31369591
Can you apply your gif to>>31369578
As well?
>>
>>31369601
>Would you ask an enemy for help?
You lost our credibility when referring to her parents "the enemy."

She was too prideful to extend an olive branch, plain and simple.
>>
>>31369609
>he sides with the uncaring parents
I guess there’s retarded people in these threads too
>>
>>31369609
>our
Speak for yourself shitlord
>>
>>31369609
>you lost our credibility
I still have mines. Yours is fucked up
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Spearhead got Shining killed on purpose so he could move in on Cadance.
>>
>>31369621
>>31369631
Hey, if you won't even speak to your parents after your spouse keeled over, that's on your ass.
>>
>>31369635
And then got promoted for smoking the “cop killer” instead of calling it in. Bet he thought he could get the title and the titties
>>
>>31369635
between Cadence's recollection of even and the the way He was acting earlier, I'm getting this vibe.

also, I guess this isn't going to be a "Anon helps Cadence and Flurry grieve with the healing power of his cock" green.
>>
>>31369609
>>31369621
it sounds to me like there's just bad communication and a lot of hurt keeping it from getting repaired
>>
>>31369643
Why fucking not
>>
>>31369643
Shame...
>>
>>31369638
What if the parents were evil? What if they were terrible parents but were too prideful to say sorry, instead choosing to argue with her? Why should she extend the branch to a father who drives to his daughters house and won’t so much as say hello or a mother who calls someone else to ask how her daughter is?
Don’t be that guy anon. Don’t lose our credibility
>>
>>31369563
We can never have enough incest.
>>
>>31369655
But they aren't. They're willing to extend a hand now, as shown in the beginning, but she's having none of it.

She. Is. Prideful.
>>
Fuck. I love this thread. I love thisi thread so much.
>>
>>31369651
>>31369650
>>31369643
Hey, there was incest
>>
>>31369666
NO, there wasnt.
>>
>>31369664
What. See, I know you’re wrong but I see no purpose in arguing it. Not bashing my head against the wall
>>
>>31369674
They kissed. Incest.
>>
>>31369642
this is gettin pretty Ghost
>>
>>31369664
Are you fokin stupid or what?
>>
>>31369681
>getting pretty ghost
Elaborate pls
>>
>>31369685
the movie Ghost starring Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg
if you have seen it, it's self-explanatory. if you haven't, I can't really explain
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (34 KB, 1280x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31369680
WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL THERE YOU FOOOOOOL
>>
>>31369685
>cans.wav
>>
>>31369675
>>31369683
Nice non arguments.
>>
>>31369694
Answer this >>31369655 at first, yo gaylord, and then say something about arguments and shit.
>>
>>31369703
>What if
>What if
>What if
>>
>>31369724
>what if the world was made of pudding
>>
>>31369724
>skip the second part of the post

Neck yourself
>>
>>31369730
not him but
if i could neck myself i wouldnt be so desperately lonely for necking with a girl
>>
>>31369730
The answer is because she'd flip the fuck out and get even more emotional because the parents she hates are on her doorstep.
>>
>>31369741
Reread mom's call until you understand
>>
>>31369757
Moms a cunt, dad's fine.
>>
>>31369761
Her father dropped anon off without so much as him getting out of his car and saying hello. Her father was there, in person, and he himself made the decision not to get out of his car to spend time with his grieving child.

>"Nope fuck that, Anon get the fuck out of my car and go be the supporting figure to your sister that your mother and I refuse to be, that same sister that would always go to her roommate's parent's home for the holidays because we gave zero fucks about?. What's this? You have your own life? Fuck that shit, put it on the back burner and handle this for us, you're a man now."

That's what you're defending anon.
>>
>>31369688
That’s the perfect amount of incest I feel. Just read that Apple crisp story If you want hardcore shit
>>
>>31369782
>BackgroundJack

Nah, nah, sir.
>>
>>31369778
Likely at Cadance's request. I have a feeling there's a 'I never want to see you again' in their past.
>>
>>31369793
Gee, almost like her parents acted like complete cunts to earn that.
>>
>>31369787
you don't nah what you're missing
>>
>>31369793
Adding to this anon >>31369782

I also believe that kiss they just shared was a little too much. I’d recommend toning down the incest shit for this story. It shouldn’t have more than that bed scene
>>
>>31369803
>turn down
>not just slow a lil bit

You're a fucking party pooper, yo old grumpy fuck.
>>
>>31369801
Its like a porn-movie, without any plot, just "uh bro lets fuck". Whatever.
>>
>>31369793
Cadence asking anon if her father really left without saying hello doesn't sound like something a person who never wants to see her parents ever again would say, but that's more speculation than anything. The father and mother being cunts who don't care enough to be there for their daughter in her time of need and would rather pawn that responsibility onto their teenage son is fact. Some parents are shit bags anon, it's a shitty situation, but it's also a reality some children live with unfortunately. Just be glad if you have/had parents who cherished you throughout all the good and bad times in your life.
>>
>>31369643
You want Anon to make them grieve with his “healing cock”? Get the fuck out abusefag. You belong in the Glimmer thread
>>
>>31369643
>When foreigners try to speak our superior language
>>
>>31369643
Want some dressing for this word salad?
>>
File: 1500695327390.png (313 KB, 479x477)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>31369803
I’d recommend toning down the incest shit for this story. It shouldn’t have more than that bed scene
Nah, man.
Slowing down, sure, but toning down or going no further than the bed kiss? C'mon this is incest general.
Thing is, this is turning out to be a proper story green as opposed to the smut or lewd oneshots we usually get - for fuck sake, an antagonist and future source of conflict as been introduced for this - I can't believe some anons in this general are so braindead that they'd turn down a potentially good story just because it doesn't exclusively focus on the incest part.
Heck, I'm just happy to read about the more slice of life stuff about Anon and his sister and niece than any sex, if you ask me, sex should be endgame in this green.
I'm just afraid all these "But muh incest! I want it NOW" posts might pressure Kirko into it too early, those guys or that one guy as I'm suspecting need to learn some patience, it's like they've never read a long running green before and think every green must immediately give them what they want like they don't realize holding it off makes it that much more worthwhile.
Shame this seems like it's going Cadence route, was hoping for niece route myself, I mean, Shining Armor's a cool guy and he tried his hardest to do right by his wife until it killed him, it just seems wrong to move in between what they had.
>>
File: NANI.jpg (46 KB, 500x442)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>31369906
>Forgot to green the quote
Fuck.
>>
File: homsar.png (27 KB, 180x276)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>31369882
>>31369888
>>31369890

I'mma song from the Sixties!
>>
>>31367991
Saaame. I’ve even got a cousin who reminded me of Scoots before she went emo.
>>
>>31367946
I have no desire for my family. I feel like it's more closely related to a fantasy of having a sexual partner you can absolutely trust and who is readily available. I feel similarly about stories involving childhood friends. It's the entire idea of having a relationship so close that started off as just friendship, evolving into sexual feelings that seem wrong because of how close your relationship is already.

For me it almost has no bearing on the actual act of fucking family, which I admit is pretty odd. It's just incest stories are a consistent source of that story. There's also a minor fetish towards elder sibling/older sibling dominance.
>>
File: 1510559878549.jpg (47 KB, 1033x679)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>31368793
>>
>>31370053
>>31367991
>two 6’ slender sister aunts with huge tits
>petite super pale aunt with black hair and green eyes
>tan and thicc cousin with short hair
It hurts bros
>>
> all these niggers hating pineapple on their pizza
If you want real pizza, you'd get tasteless thick bread, a couple of tomatoes and a brick of cheese,everything else is abomination and cannot be called pizza either. Don't you feel hypocrite enjoying anchovy or pepperoni, but hating pineapples where they belong? Birds with pineapples is almost two hundred year habit, why do people start screeching when all this lies on a fucking piece of bread?
>>
>>31370250
>anchovy
If you enjoy this on pizza you deserve death. The most I'd give a pineapplefag is a wedgie.
>>
>>31369803
>>31369680
>>31369466
Apparently kissing on the mouth between close relatives isn't that weird. I was leaving my Mom's place once and went to give her a kiss on the forehead, and she hopped up in her tippy toes and caught it on the lips. I had a standard 'ew, cooties' reaction, and she thought it was hilarious. But when she told the story to her friends, they all just got confused. They said that they used to kiss their kids on the mouth all the time and that we were the weird ones. Maybe it's just here in the south or something.
>>
>>31370275
There we go, again people are bitching that construction set of a food is not a food in their opinion instead of just eating what they like.
>>
>>31370278
I can see how a lip-peck may not be so controversial.
But if it goes on for longer than 1.5 seconds or involves tongues, that's a whole 'nother story.
>>
>>31369906
Nobody is forcing fellow writefag into incest, we just want it in general.

And i'm all for the Candy-plot.
>>
>>31370250
>but hating pineapples where they belong
I've no problem with pineapple where it belongs. I have a problem with it where it doesn't belong - such as on pizza. Or any other hot food for that matter. To be fair, putting oranges, banana slices, grapes or any other kind of fruit would probably be just as disgusting - it's just that for some reason pineapple happened to be the one type of fruit people started putting on pizza.
>>
>>31370426
> it doesn't belong on a big ass customizable sandwitch
Like I said, purists might enjoy tasteless shit true pizza is or stop telling tall tales.
>>
>>31370426
> happened
These things do not just happen, the ingredient has to remain solid after heating and not become a greasy mess like tomatoes.
>>
File: The_D.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1200)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
I want penis in the mouth, anus, hand, or pussy. How am I supposed to fap if they don't fuck or fool around?
>>
>>31370483
>ITT: Impatient fucks who can't into world building

Just think of it this way, the longer the build up for the story, the better the feeling when it hits climax.

Just like an orgasm.
Stupid fucks.
>>
File: 35547.gif (702 KB, 598x405)
702 KB
702 KB GIF
>>31370502
>just like an orgasm
>'edging'
>>
>>31370430
Or we can eat delicious tasty pizza with beef, pepperoni, chorizo, bacon or some combination thereof, as well as onion, and without any disgusting sweet stuff on it that would make the whole thing nauseating.
>>
>>31370511
> sweet
> pineapple
Dude what
>>
Only recently has the whole pineapple pizza thing been this big of a deal. What happened for that to be a thing? Did pineapple do something misogynistic?
>>
If I just wanted an easy fap why the fuck would I be reading erotic fiction? I'm just saying that I need to see something at the end of the tunnel man.
>>
>>31369609
Go be gay somewhere else, you piece of shit.
>>
>>31370533
Yes
>>
>>31370533
Hating pineapple on pizza became a meme.

>>31370538
This. The people coming into the incest thread and demanding that the current story avoid incest have to be shitposting.
>>
Are you guys really fighting over a pizza?
>>
>>31370545
On its own it’s perfect without incest. I don’t think it needs it personally and the ones who do are treating this fine wine like a cup of koolaid to be gulped down and belched out. Those same savages eat pineapple on pizza
>>
>>31369778
Let it go, Anon. You can't argue with retards.
>>
File: 1496733663862.gif (2.2 MB, 558x428)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>31370550
It's silly, right?
There's nothing wrong with liking pineapple on pizza.
>>
>>31370557
Agreed. We can have 21.5th chapter if writefag agrees to it, it won't change the overall mood and could be skipped without consequences.
>>
We hit half the thread limit in a night
>>
>>31370560
I just want the green text back.
>>
>>31370557
I mean ultimately the writer writes what he wants too, he's doing good work. But, you know, incest thread, fetish, frustrated.
>>
>>31370557
If the author didn't want to include incest, then why would they would they write the story here in the incest thread? There are plenty of other humanized/EqG threads that don't include family fucking.
>>
>>31370560
There’s nothing wrong with it at all. So are you with ISIS or running for office?
>>
>>31370567
No, Anon. Not in this thread. There's only pineapples on pizza, people siding with awful parents, and Anons with their hands on their dicks furiously demanding instant gratification.
>>
>>31370570
Does there need to be a sex scene? Even if they made out for a moment it’s incest. Why can’t thirsty Fap beasts go read my—UH the Apple Crisp story?’it’s perfect for fapping to!
>>
>>31370575
Huh okay. Also is this thread topic going a bit faster than before?
>>
What we need here is more stories. Something to distract everyone and prevent repeatedly arguing over the same points again and again.
>>
>>31370588
Write one
>>
>>31370557
Okay, look. I'm not one of the impatient fucks, and I'm content to enjoy the world building and emotional bonding which will lead to more satisfying incest content when the time comes. It's a good story so far and I like it. But if this story literally does not contain any incest, then what is it doing in a thread that is about incest? I'm not bashing the story, because Kirko is clearly building up to incestuous behaviour and has already teased us with kisses; this is a question devoted to the "this story doesn't need incest" posters.
>>
>>31370545
>One day, out of the blue
>"I don't like thing."
>"Hey, I don't like thing either!"
>More people speak up, not liking the thing
>Then some contrarian faggot with shit taste has to add his two cents
>"But I like thing."
>An argument starts
>Escapes the confines of wherever it's being had
>Soon multiple places are talking about it
>Spills into the real world
>The argument goes on so long people want to join in just to feel like they're part of something
>Take it to extreme lengths just to get a kick out of stirring shit up
And that's how you turn something mundane into a meme.
>>
>>31370588
Someone write a fap incest one shot then. Perhaps it’ll curb the hunger for Sister and Niece pussy. Just write it like kirko
>>
File: [hakuna matata].png (98 KB, 304x334)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>31370571
When the west topples, you will know the supremacy of the pineapple
>>
>>31370590
It’s not that it doesn’t need incest. I just don’t think it needs a sex scene
>>
>>31370558
Apparently I did as he has yet to refute any of that.
>>
>>31370589
>Once upon a time there was an Anon who didn't know the difference between consuming something and producing it.
>One day, he saw a commercial for some potato chips.
"I would like some of those."
>And so, the Anon set to work planting a potato garden, and growing corn for oil.
>While he was waiting for his crops to grow, the Anon starved to death and died.
>On his tombstone was written "Here lies Anonymous. He was a huge faggot"
>Then his sister had freaky buttsex with his older brother on top of his grave.

>The End
>>
>>31370594
They're not bringing their best! They're bringing pineapples, they're bringing anchovies - this is why we need to close our sea ports and surround our country with a ring of naval mines, a floating wall if you will!
>>
>>31370600
That's fine. But the way some posters are saying "it doesn't need incest" does not make it sound like they're saying "there doesn't need to be sex", it sounds like they're saying "this story does not need to have Anon and his family partake in any sort of incestuous behaviour, eg. kissing or feeling romantic love for each other".
>>
File: image123123.jpg (4 KB, 300x57)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>31370606
Hawt
>>
>>31370613
Well it’s usually said when someone says they want to see them fuck
>>
Pineapple is best topping, and I will hit Rarity with a coconut while a black man watches if anyone disagrees with me.
>>
>>31370509
nice argument you got there
>>
Can we all agree we’re fighting because we love the girls in this story and just want them to be happy
>>
>>31366393
There will always be short, sweet one off greens, but a decent slow burn with great character development, some well done tragedy and solid feel focus? Those are fairly rare.
>>
>>31370628
I can agree with that. Cadence and Flurry deserve happiness. And kisses.
>>
Nice to see there's active discussion going on.
>>
>>31370644
Well it's something.
>>
>>31370644
Even if the quality of that discussion leaves much to be desired.
>>
>>31370644
Same. It's always good to see threads active.
>>
>>31368305
What a tweest!
>>
File: 1483199490077.png (9 KB, 400x300)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>31370644
Waitin'.
>>
File: 1431976338109.jpg (103 KB, 1000x960)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>31370634
>Sister Vinyl story only had oral
>>
File: 1429560882503.jpg (202 KB, 794x732)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>31370678
>Sister Vinyl will never give you a roofie and then molest you while you're unconscious
>>
File: HI ANON.png (65 KB, 250x250)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>31369466
>"I mean...it's okay and all I guess...just--"
>You facepalm, feeling your cheeks burning like fire.
>She continues to hold you.
>"I know you're a young man, and your hormones are all out of control and stuff-"
"Candy please."
>"-And I am quite the sensual, sexy milf. It's understandable that you'd want get the hots for your sister-"
"Candy. STOP."
>She puts a finger on her chin.
>"Phew. This sure is awkward. Wait, you're not gonna get all excited in the middle of the night and attack me or something right? I am a deep sleeper..."
>You change your embrace into a headlock.
>"Elderly abuse! Elderly abuse!"
>You release the submission hold, exhaling loudly.
>"But really. Thank you."
"You're more than welcome."
>You feel her smile against your chest.
>"When you get married, you're gonna make some girl very happy, you know that?"
"Don't say stuff like that. You know I plan to live the rapper lifestyle."
>"Rappers get married too idiot."
>You both share a chuckle, and go quiet again.
>"So..."
"So...?"
>Cadance shifts her position slightly.
>"You wanna spoon?"
"CADANCE."
>>
>>31368793
3rd for my nigga flurry.

Fuck hawaian pizza and the dirty old bastard who invented it.
>>
File: 27v2bRoQGw4.jpg (39 KB, 661x352)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>31370700
It's isnt the end, right?

R-right?
>>
File: press a to make it stop.gif (509 KB, 1280x720)
509 KB
509 KB GIF
jeff pls
>>
>>31370723
>And then an airplane engine fell through the roof and killed everyone in a blazing inferno
>The End
>>
File: 1509038980667.jpg (462 KB, 650x867)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>31370737
Ma names Jeff
>>
File: 1435094061814.jpg (34 KB, 354x328)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31370700
>>Cadance shifts her position slightly.
>>"You wanna spoon?"
>"CADANCE."
>>
>>31368729
This actually made me realize something. It hasn't been that long since Shiny kicked the bucket, right? So this guy assuming she'd have picked up a new man so soon is already a dick move.
>>
File: 1355034879782.jpg (34 KB, 324x289)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>31370700
>>"You wanna spoon?"
>>
>>31370700
There's nothing wrong with nonsexual brother/sister spooning.
Nothing at all.
DO IT.
>>
>>31370777
Can't argue with those trips.
>>
>>31370765
I kinda want to see the story from his perspective, and it turns out that he wasn't being scummy on purpose. Like he was legitimately checking up on his partner's family and acts the way he does because he's trying to hide how guilty he feels that he played a role in Shining's death. It'd be pretty funny if the way he ruffled Anon's hair was actually him trying to show some kind of affection to a new family member, and his desire to keep Anon out of his conversation with Cadence was him genuinely not wanting to distress Anon with the argument he could see was coming.

None of that is true and Spearhead is a scumbag, but it would be funny if it were.
>>
File: rMfB3Zfbgns.jpg (20 KB, 500x378)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>31370700
>"You wanna spoon?"
>>
>>31370777
And maybe if you kinda grind your morning wood against your sister's ass, that's okay too. And if she moans and pushes her ass back into your groin, then that's just what happens.
>>
File: 1452538674705.jpg (23 KB, 500x385)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>31370777
>Operator, i want to report on so significantly beautiful trips
>>
>>31370788
And maybe if you're 69ing on the dining room table then it is how it is and it be what it do.
>>
>>31370788
>>31370799
calm yourself.

Anon would just awkwardly say it's a guy thing and excuse himself while Candy makes more hormone jokes
>>
>>31370622
>>
>>31370848
why delete and repost?
>>
>>31370848
>(You)
>>
You fixing mistakes kirko?
>>
>>31367946
Honestly, the thought of doing anything even remotely sexual with my family is disgusting, but in these stories it seems so much more appealing. Just think about it. Brother and sister falling in love, two individuals that have spent their whole life together, who know each other better than anyone else ever could coming together in spite of the social obstacles that face them. It's oddly romantic.
>>
>>31370848
I can see an awkward "I'm not Shining" conversation in Cadence and Anon's future.
>>
>>31370848
>You eyes widen slightly/

>eyeing
>>
>>31370858
If Cadence grows a penis too, we'd risk him running away just like the last time, mid-green. Let him do his thing.
>>
>>31370848
>"Did you sleep in here...?"
"Not a whole lotta sleepin' went on, NOMSAYIN? Can I get an amen, Candy?!"
>"Aaamen!"
>splash
>double flush
>>
>>31370867
I don't think so. It's pretty obvious.

But it's still depressing to have to watch Cadance go through the horrifying realization that Shining is dead every morning like an Alzheimer's patient.
>>
>>31370858
Yes.
>>31370871
My mistakes need to be pointed out.
>>
>>31370877
>I don't think so. It's pretty obvious.
I don't mean she literally thinks Anon is her late husband, genius. I mean that I could easily see Cadence using Anon as an emotional substitute for Shining; eg having Anon sleep in bed with her, which even Flurry thought was peculiar.
>>
>>31370871
>If Cadence grows a penis too, we'd risk him running away just like the last time

I think I need some context
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>31370909
>The "Huh? Yeah,,," is back
Almost there, bud!
>>
>>31370924
GOD-DAMMIT.
>>
>>31370871
I was just curious why it and another post quoting it were deleted and after checking archives it looked the same as the final post.
>>31370884
In that case:
>Your eye crack open
Probably supposed to be eyes crack open yeah?
>>
>>31370942
You can do it! Now that you've found this mistake, you can fix it and do better!
>>
>>31370700
>You don't know when it happened, but eventually sleep overtook the two of you.
>Sniff-
>More sniffles.
>Your eye crack open in the inky black darkness, trailing over to a nearby digital alarm clock.
>Midnight.
>Sniff-
>You lean up a little.
"When did I get on my back?"
>Your chest feels heavy.
>It's hard, but your natural night-vision kicks in making out Candy's silhouette.
>With her arms wrapped tightly around your midsection, she pushes her head against your stomach.
>"Mnnf..Please don't....Please don't leave us..."
>You pat her head, feeling your shirt getting wet.
>Sniff-
>Wonder if Flurry has the same dreams?
>You close your eyes until you fall back into silent peaceful slumber.
>School starts in a few hours. It'll soon be time to meet the people you'll be with for the rest of your senior year.
>With Candy as your Dean.
>Candy is going to be overseeing your studies. God help us all.
>It felt like you had just finally gotten comfortable when the alarm goes off giving you the accursed out-of-body feeling.
>Cadance sits up, with the frazzled hair from yesterday, wiping her eyes sleepily.
>"Good morning sweetheart. Time to get uuuup~"
>She groggily grins, raising both arms, stretching.
>You sit up next, eyes still closed shut, with a tired scowl on your face.
>Candy slips out of bed, wobbling a little, and walks around into the hallway to the bathroom.
>You turn, sitting at bedside, wiping the crust from your eyes.
>"Good morning."
>You look up, and see Flurry standing in the doorway.
"Oh. gub burmin..."
>She stands there with her arms behind her back, placing a foot on top of the other nervously.
>It's taking a while for your vision to adjust to the light of daybreak.
>"D-did you sleep well?"
"Huh? Yeah..."
>No.
>"Did you sleep in here...?"
>Your eyes widen slightly.
>She turns her head away, keeping her gaze on you, expectantly.
>You're not sure how to answer.
>Thank the heavens, the sound of flushing interrupts this line of questioning.
>>
>>31370912
There was the feeliest comfiest green about Aunt Coco. And then when the sex happened Jeff mistyped "something something Aunt Coco's penis" when it was Anon's, and everyone laughed so hard I've never seen him here since.
>>
>>31370713
This.
>>
>>31370943
AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I need to stop typing so damn fast
>>
File: 08d.gif (179 KB, 241x210)
179 KB
179 KB GIF
>>31370943
> one mistake at a time
> always one mistake more
>>
>>31370909
Nigger, quit deleting very single post over small errors or we'll be stuck in bed with candyass with nothing to show for it.
>>
File: 1488346217-cc215.jpg (207 KB, 720x960)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>31370962
I'd gladly be stuck in the bed with candyass.

Have a Flurry pic.
>>
>>31370950
I'll suck it up, and correct it in the pastebin. Also because 4chan said to stop
>>
>>31370950
No reason to be jealous, Flurry. You can sleep in Anon's bed tonight.
>>
>>31370973
>>
>>31370953
IIRC it was when Anon came, it said cum came out of his penis and into Coco's penis or something like that.
>>
>>31370909
ain't you the guy who been doing the Freshman sweetie belle story?
>>
>>31370950
Great stuff. More when?
>>
File: 45678932.gif (1.56 MB, 350x257)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>31370973
>3DPD
>>
>>31370992
When all mistakes are fixed

>>31370994
You forgot "> human", fagfag.
>>
>>31370994
What is that cat doing?
>>
>>31371006
heaving. Cats hate the smell of certain things. I had a cat that reacted the same way to pencil erasers.
>>
>>31370950
I'm on post deletion cooldown.
>>31370986
I remember. it was even a thread edition, but I think he hasn't written since that. I can recall the occasional "shits their eyes" error myself. another curse of fast typing
>>
>>31371024
>I'm on post deletion cooldown.
Yeah, that happens if you delete too many posts.
I think unless there are major errors in the post that make it incomprehensible, it's best to just leave it and fix whatever minor typos and stuff in the pastebin.
>>
>>31370986
while i'm not opposed to mixing futa(or crossdressing) and incest, cumming inside your aunt's penis is fucking kek worthy
>>
So will Flurry call Anon her uncle in school?
What would Anon do if he sees thots making fun of Flurry?
>>
>>31370986
For some reason this reminds me of a conversation between Yahtzee and Gabe on the Let's Drown out podcast/let's play. Yahtzee constantly fantasized about sex as a teen, but it was the age before internet porn and he went to an all-boys school before dropping out and being home schooled, so he had no idea what a vagina actually looked like. So he would just fill in the details and visualize something that looked like a dog's mouth or something. It kind of makes me want to read about Anon discovering his little sister's diary of lewd, incestuous fantasies and being confused and appalled about how uninformed about basic sexuality and anatomy she is. Like, the only penis she had ever seen was on a dog, so she just whacked a dog dick onto Anon and had him jam it right into her urethra and pee inside of her after hours of thrusting and third-grade level 'foreplay'. Foreplay that occurs after penetration. That level of uninformed.
>>
Anyone know what tags to use on derp to look up human sunset acting like pony?
>>
>>31371107
Humans doing horse things.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (155 KB, 1280x935)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>31371074
Of course not. It's their safe word. When things get too much for little Flurry, she can just say uncle
>>
>>31371107
I thought you were being a smart ass, but it looks like you were on point. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 8NtFGtwz6GE.jpg (46 KB, 807x807)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>31371078
>so she just whacked a dog dick onto Anon and had him jam it right into her urethra and pee inside of her after hours of thrusting and third-grade level 'foreplay'
>>
>>31371139
That's the kind of shit one might think actually. What a horrible beasts I imagined in place of vagina before it was revealed as boring hole in the rear.
>>
File: Choose your style.png (153 KB, 1024x599)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>31370950
>Cadance breaks the tension, dancing out of the bathroom like a simpleton, picking up Flurry in a big bearhug, and spinning the poor girl around.
>"Good morning Flurry Heart~ How's my little crystal today?!"
>Flurry grunts, and gasps, kicking her feet.
>"M-Mommy...! Ack..."
>She puts her down, and kisses her forehead.
>"Are you excited for today?! You get to come to work with me!"
>Flurry shrugs silently.
>Shrugging is like a family staple.
>Flurry slips past Candy, and heads into the bathroom next.
>Cadance watches with a concerned frown.
>"Is everything okay?"
"I dunno. Maybe it's first day jitters?"
>Candy plops down next to you kicking her long legs out.
>"Last night was AMAZING."
>You feel a blush creeping up your face again.
"Shut up...idiot."
>"Awww. Are woo still embawassed about trying to make out with your sister~?"
>She puts a finger on her lips coyly.
"GOD."
>She hugs you laughing insanely.
>"It wasn't that bad! Chill out."
"Can we just never talk about it again?"
>Cadance makes kissy sounds at you, causing your eye to twitch.
>"But seriously...thank you. I haven't spoken to anyone about Shining since his funeral. I'm blessed to have you in my life."
>Candy puts her head under your chin, snuggling you.
"Yeah, yeah. Unconditional love and all that."
>Flurry steps into the doorway, with a toothbrush in hand with her usual neutral expression.
>"The bathroom is all yours now Anon..."
"Thanks."
>She pops it into her mouth, walking off into her room.
>"You heard the girl. Get ready! And hurry up. I wanna see how you look in the uniform."
>Standing up, you enter the bathroom next, scratching your head, the weakness of waking up subsiding at last.
>Wait. Uniform?
>>
File: 1322794012405.jpg (16 KB, 360x240)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>31371150
>before it was revealed as boring hole in the rear.
>>
>>31371155
I'd say lower right hand shirt, because bow ties are cool. But Top right shirt with rolled up sleeves is really speaking to me.
>>
>>31371167
If you saw what I imagined you'd understand my disappointment. It is praised as if it's a tentacle monster designed to pleasure your dick in any possible way, and in reality it's just a vagina.
>>
>>31371155
Third shirt on the top row. Casual but not trashy.
>>
>>31371078
I understood what you said, but boy howdy did you ever say it weirdly.
>>
>>31371123
Carluna!
>>
>>31371078
Slowly she opened the clitoris, revealing Anon's testicles.
>>
>>31371220
Damnit not again
>>
File: Ul6GQHx3wNc.jpg (22 KB, 416x342)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>31371220
Moar
>>
This doesn't even have to be in the same story as Kirko's; just the scenario of "Anon is brother of Cadence and Flurry's uncle despite being only a few years older than she it"

>Cadence asks Flurry to integrate Anon into her group at school so that he can keep an eye on her
>This is requested right as Cadence and Flurry enter the school, leaving Flurry all of 45 seconds to think of an excuse as she sees her friends walking over
>Flurry panics and says the first thing that comes to mind to solve the problem of "who is this boy who is now following me around and behaving fondly and familiar with me"
>>"Flurry, who's this guy?"
>"Uh... m-my boyfriend?"
>>"Your what?"
"Your WHAT?"
>"He's transfering from Canterlot High."
>One of the girls pats Anon on the shoulder and gives him a sympathetic (if somewhat pity-filled) look
>"Canterlot High, eh? You poor bastard. I hear their lunches aren't even kosher."
>>
>>31371283
>CHS students find out that Anon went to public school.
>He ate the shitty food.
>Has a beat up car that he bought himself without his parents helping him.
>Doesn't have a home movie theater with 8k projection.
>Doesn't have a butler.
>Anon's peers start treating him like Mad Max.
>>
>>31371155
Flurry seems a little jealous.
>>
File: hnnnnng.gif (221 KB, 500x375)
221 KB
221 KB GIF
>>31371370
>trying to out-sexy her mother for your affection
>like mother like daughter, Flurry soon adopts her mother's personality
>adopts her mother's clothing choices
>two teasing candy-girls in garters and corsets
>>
>>31370426
pineapple has a special relationship with ham, which is also sweet.
>>
>>31371436
>"I don't have a case of co-dependents. Our parents pay for Anon. Besides, he's almost 18."
>>
>>31371450
First time I've heard ham described as sweet.
That said, I don't like ham on pizza either.
>>
>>31371467
Probably because it's usually glazed when used as a topping.
>>
Ketchup on pizza
>>
>>31371074
Nah i think i see where this could go.

Flury will probably say that Anon is her boyfriend or something.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (56 KB, 544x468)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>31371485
>>
>>31371485
Kill yourself
>>
>>31371155
>>31371283
Well, as long as we're writing fanfiction of other people's fanfiction, I think I'll throw my hat in the ring.

>"You've been a really big help for me and Flurry. I really can't thank you enough."
>You try to tell her once again that she doesn't need to thank you, but she stops you
>"I know, but I'd at least like to try, okay? I've got a surprise for you. Put this on, and don't take it off until I tell you to!"
>She hands you a blindfold
>You just roll your eyes and do as she says
>She's always been rather theatrical
>You can feel her as she gets up from her spot on the couch next to you and kneels down between your legs
>When she starts rubbing your dick through your pants, you jump and try to say something, but she reaches up and covers your mouth
>"Shush, you'll spoil the surprise!"
>Your cock is fished out of your drawers as you whimper
>She strokes you to full erection, and engulfs you in her hot, moist mouth
>You don't last long; after just under two minutes you try to warn her about your impending release, but she covers your mouth again
>You shoot off a large, thick load against the back of her throat
>Since she's insisted on having you share a bed with her, you haven't really been able to 'take care' of yourself lately
>You hear her swallow, before she puts you back in your pants and stands up right in front of you
>She speaks in a low, sultry voice
>"You can take it off now~"
>Swallowing nervously, you hesitantly comply
>She's holding a small game case out to you
>"Surprise! I got you that Bing Bing Wahoo game that you were talking about!"
>You just stare for a few moments, before you murmur out a thank you and take it from her
>She massages your hair playfully before sitting back down, cuddling up next to you, and unpausing your episode of kitchen nightmares
>You glance awkwardly to the side, where you notice Flurry peeking around the corner
>Her eyes widen and she ducks back behind the wall
>Fuck, how much did she see!?
>>
>>31371512
>Fuck, how much did she see!?
She totally wants to play the new game with you.
>>
>>31367980
>>31367991
c-could you describe them?
>>
>>31371334
>>Anon's peers start treating him like Mad Max.
>"My name is Anonymous. My world is cheap and poor. Once, I went to public school. A young scholar searching for righteous knowledge. As the no child left behind "disenfranchised youth" danced on top of tables, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy... me... or everyone else."
>>
>>31371584
>He then finds peace at a place he calls the Vidyas of Silence.
>>
>>31371561
>Chrysalis is just one of those people who, through sheer chance, looks almost exactly like Cadence
>She uses this to do... some dastardly thing that is somehow a parallel with her changeling-self
>Maybe she convinces Anon she's his sister so that she can get a quick fuck on the off chance he has an incest fetish
>>
>>31371663
>Anon and Cadence have a cousin who looks uncannily like Cadence, named Chrysalis
>Shenanigans occur when Chrysalis turns out to have an incest fetish while Cadence does not
>>
File: 1502051407202.jpg (102 KB, 1680x1050)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>31371512
> tfw you just got nervous and imagined things
> got your pants jizzed while waiting untill Cadence fishes the game out her endless purse
> Flurry confirms you just sat there in the strange pose all two minutes
>>
>>31371754
>Anon always wanted to fuck his older sister but he knows she would be against it.
>Cousin Chrysalis finds out and dresses up as Candy for Anon.
>She somehow sounds just like her.
>>
>>31371754
"Heeeeeey, wait a minute! My sister doesn't have an incest fetish!"
>"Why of course I do, Anon. Why ever would you think that?"
"You broke the restraining order by coming here, for one!"
>>
File: 1379187467674.jpg (397 KB, 1504x1000)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>31371778
> ywn have a cousin that would go so far as melting herself into your sister you like so much
> swn do things other girl usually does just to make you happy
> ywn return the favor, switching your endless attention to her
>>
>>31371779
>"Anon? Why do you have a restraining order against aunt Chrysalis?"
>You aren't sure if Chrysalis is her aunt or some variation of X-cousin Y-times removed, but you keep your mouth shut.
"Because she sucked my dick too good. As I came, I could feel my soul leaving my body and it scared me."
>>
>>31371778
>The only difference you see between her and your sister is her green eyes.
>'Candy' then asks;
>"So Nonny, do you want to give your older sister a baby? Such a naughty boy~"
>>
>>31371827
>And she's completely serious
w-wew lad
>>
>>31371485
This is /incest/ not /RGRE/, keep that hilarious shitstorm over there. Unless LaP] decides to write some incesty greens, then I suppose there would be no avoiding it.
>>
>>31371810
>>31371827
>you can't avert your eyes from hers as she brings you to climax
>the cold feeling of child support welling up in your soul helped you pull out at the last moment
>"Tch, such strong willpower to resist me."
"I could see my wallet flashing before my eyes!"
>>
File: 1418234233030.gif (298 KB, 300x199)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
>>31371852
>>
File: 1323024040245.gif (978 KB, 323x224)
978 KB
978 KB GIF
>>31371485
>>
>>31371467
most good ham brines are full of sugar or honey. any non-sweet ham tastes kinda grossly hotdoggy to me.
>>31371485
pointless, but bbq and ranch are fantastic
>>
File: Disgustipated.jpg (61 KB, 499x679)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>31371908
>ranch
>on pizza
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1195)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Time to trigger everybody.
>>
>>31371913
The one time I'd concede to that is if you mix it in with the hot sauce and chicken grease leftover at the bottom of the buffalo wings. Just dip the end of the pizza in and it's not bad.

The chicken grease is what ties it all together. Trying to go sauce + ranch only is a recipe for gagging.
>>
Can the next thread be "pizza controversy" edition?
>>
>>31371918
>I love u goyyY
TRICKS
>>
>>31371918
>I <3 you SOYYY
>>
File: 1503960963317.gif (995 KB, 500x270)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
>>31371283
>kosher
I didn't know this was a school for jews
>>
>>31371918
Next level triggering: equal mix of M&Ms, Reese's Pieces and Skittles, all without labels

>I <3 U 50VVY
>>
>>31371961
Let me fix that for him.
>"I can't believe your lunches use GMOs and aren't even gluten-free! Like, oh-em-gee, I'm so ranting about this on my Headtome feed."
>>
The best pizza toppings are pickles, bananas and mint frosting.
>>
>>31372009
I've made a pickle pineapple jalepeneo pizza once

it was alright
>>
File: 1-fNmCwZj50.jpg (98 KB, 579x527)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>31372009
> no apples or aspic
>>
Y'all have shit taste for pizza
>>
>>31371908
>most good ham brines are full of sugar or honey
Can't say I've ever heard of that, nor tasted any ham that I would describe as sweet.
>>
>>31372195
>y'all
discarded with extreme prejudice, whurlstarrrr
>>
>>31366067
Would Candy and Flurry be upset if I play L.A Noire?
>"Hey Anon what are you playing?"
"L.A Noire."
>"What's it about?"
"It takes place in 1947 in Los Angeles, playing as a co-uh I forgot actually."
>>
>>31372344
kek
>>
>>31372344
>"What are you playing?"
"Grand Theft Auto."
>"Th-The cop killing game?"
"Yup, now watch as I get 5 stars by stealing the shower dildo."
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.49 MB, 1065x902)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>31372344
>Candy grabs the game case and reads it.
>"Oh you play as a cop?"
"Yeah."
>"I don't mind, in fact I like how you play as a cop instead of shooting them. Is this new?"
"It came out 6 years ago on older systems but it's the first time on a Nintendo system. I actually beat the game a long time ago and wanted to play it again."
>"How does it end?"
>TFW pic related.
>>
You guys ready for the great roasty triggering of 2018?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp
>>
>>31372450
>putting a picture through a filter
>this somehow triggers the feminist
Okay, explain. This is some "air conditioners are sexist" tier gymnastics.
>>
>>31372474
Anon... it removes their makeup in pictures and shows everyone how they REALLY look.
>>
>>31371913
I know it sounds bizarre, but it WORKS
>>31372260
are you serious? what kind of ham are you eating? like that black forest shit?
>>
>>31372501
makeup is for men
>>
>>31372729
I can see Rarity trying to use logic like this to somehow convince Anon to show off her line of men's fashion. In reality, she's just desperate to see him naked and to run her hands all over his body with the excuse that she's measuring him, but Anon isn't having any of that.

>"B-But darling! Uh... uh...! M-Makeup is for men!"
"...what?"
>"What?"
"..."
>"Just get back up on the podium."
"Only if you stop touching my dick."
>"Do not ask impossibilities of me, Anonymous. I am not made of stone, dear; I am a lady and I have NEEDS."
>>
>>31372778
>In reality, she's just desperate to see him naked and to run her hands all over his body with the excuse that she's measuring him, but Anon isn't having any of that.
>Anon isn't having any of that.
>Anon isn't having any of that.

You know, I think maybe Anon wears makeup more often than he lets on.
Because he's a fagmosexual.
>>
>>31372797
"Rarity, come ON."
>"Be still, Anonymous."
"We've been doing this for 4 hours."
>"Art cannot be rushed."
"You haven't even touched my dick that much."
>"A lady must be in the proper mood to enjoy such pleasures of the flesh, darling. Just stand still for 3 or 4 more hours and then we'll see how I feel."
That's why.
>>
>>31372797
no, see, wanting to be flashy and made up is masculine. a buttpirate would want to be a plain, simple, feminine look.
>>
>>31372811
>Rarity retreats to her back room to finalize the designs for her brother to wear
>After 4 hours of touching Anon's body all she wants without limitations in the name of "fashion", she wouldn't be surprised if she left a puddle behind her on her stool when she stood up
>After 10 or so minutes, she re-enters the main room...
>...only to find Sweetie Belle blowing Anon
>She's staring at Rarity and manages to look smug and victorious despite the cock in her mouth
>"Oh, it is ON."
>>
>>31372723
>what kind of ham are you eating?
These days, usually smoked ham.
But even aside from that, just plain ham.
Unless you're from the same country as me, it's unlikely that you've heard of the brands, but no ham I've ever seen from any brand has tasted sweet or shown any indication of having had sugar or honey added to it.
>>
>>31372873
oh, another country. that explains it maybe. pork varies so tremendously from nation to nation, in terms of its names, treatment, etc..
>>
>>31372880
Could be.
>>
HOLY SHIT. The thread is almost done.
>>
>>31371663
I am so ok with meddling cousin Chryssi
>>
>>31372906
You did this! With your talk of pizza and it's fruity fittings, you put the poison in all of our mouths!
>>
>>31372921
>Fruity fittings
That's a funny ass joke friend! So what are your goals when you run for office?
>>
>>31372963
To bane all pineapples from entering the country.
>>
>>31372910
>"C'mon, Nonny, don't you wanna see what your big sister's pretty face looks like with your cum all over it?"
>>
>>31371918
Also before I write anything, I want you to know you triggered me. Not gonna lie. I assume you have ties to ISIS or ANTIFA? I mean it's been scientifically proven that people with black hearts and no soul, and like to feast upon the innards of babies like pineapple on pizza. Just saying
>>
>>31372906
Damn, it really is.
>>
>>31372970
>older
why is this so prevalent
>>
File: 1510700650383.png (158 KB, 635x291)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>31372729
And yet...
>>
>>31373007
huh.
>>
>>31373001
Because sometimes people like things you don't, and you'll find that happens a lot in life.
>>
>>31373007
Why do I feel so giddy after seeing shit like this?
>>
>>31373001
Because simply put, Anon mackin' on his little sister introduces mostly creepy possibilities, and this is the incest thread, not the pedo thread.
>>
>>31373001
I want to dominate and claim little sister.
I want big sister to spoil me.
Mom can go fuck off in a corner.
>>
>>31372963
To make pineapple bbq pizza a staple in every house hold, because desu if you don't eat pineapple on pizza you're letting the communists win.
>>
>>31373034
Because the world is starting to get fed up with a lot of the bullcrap that's being shat out right now.
>>
File: 1510706454966.jpg (449 KB, 1200x600)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>31373034
Because they're finally getting knocked down a peg.
>>
>>31373001
Because older siblings like to tease their younger kin, older girls in general like to pretend they're mature mistresses to the inexperienced. So it makes for a sexier come on, I suppose.

Probably also helps that Cadance and Chrysalis are often seen in a more mature light, especially when humanized. Usually in the french negligee and such. Younger is definitely the focus whenever it comes to Sunset, so it could be character-specific.

Or hell, maybe taking advantage of a younger sister just makes people uncomfortable, who knows.
>>
>>31373001
Because people in this thread have refined and elegant tastes, which includes big sisters getting their faces cummed on.
>>
>>31373052
Because I'm outnumbered by """people""" with shit tastes, got it.
>>
>>31373063
You can't outnumber yourself, silly.
>>
>>31371155
>You're not sure how much time passed between your time in the loo and getting dressed, but you wish you had more.
>These pants can't have been put on correctly.
"Jesus Christ. Are they supposed to be so tight in the gooch?"
>You struggle to pull them down from your waist, as you step into the hallway.
>No sign of Candy of Flurry. They must have gone downstairs already.
>You bound down the stairs picking out a persistent wedgie, the sounds of clicking against tile coming from the kitchen.
>"Phooey on your uncle Flurry. See? You don't have to be a chef to make a bowl of cereal!"
>"You burned the first two bowls though...".
>"Shh!"
>You enter the kitchen still trying to adjust to the new monkey suit.
>Flurry is taking her time with a bowl of slightly charred cheerios, while Cadance has her back to you, fixing a cup of coffee.
"I can't believe your students wear this stuff. At this rate I won't be able to have children due to Fabric Vasectomy."
>Flurry looks back at you, her mouth slowly opening, and her eyes going wide.
>"Stop being a little baby. It'll get easier to wear as you keep it on--"
>Candy turns around with her mug of coffee, dropping it upon seeing you with a loud gasp.
>KARESSH
>"OUCH! HOT COFFEE!"
>She leaps back from the spill, mumbling swears, glancing at you every so often, as she locates paper towels to clean the spill, which are right next to the coffee machine.
>She's looking over the stove.
>You look between her and a completely red Flurry.
"What's wrong with you two?"
>Flurry wheels around spilling cereal in her shaking hands.
>Cadance is under the table cleaning up, but she peeks up, slowly rising.
>"H-heh. Oh hey there. didn't see you!"
>You try to adjust your pants again shaking your head.
>Cadance frantically grabs the box of cheerios, swinging it around, getting bits of it everywhere.
>"YOU LOOK GREAT! WANT SOME CEREAL?!"
"Whoa! Calm down!"
>You look to Flurry for an explanation, who quickly looks back down at her bowl.
>>
>>31373038
Not necessarily. A year pr two younger isn't really pedo territory. This is why most greens have the sister as the one with the fetish and then make her advances very forward, sneaky or aggressive to lift all responsibility off of Anon's shoulders.

What the question should be, is "why does no one ever try to make Anon the go-getter?"
>>
>>31373112
OH MY

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>31373112
>Candy getting hot bothered in your new uniform

heh. I like this series of events.

but
>Badly's Cousin AJ story has Anon move in with the Apples because his cop dad was killed in the line of duty
>Your anon moves in because Shining was a cop killed in the line of duty

will this become a staple of future stories?
>>
>>31373112
IT BEGINS
T

B
E
G
I
N
S
>>
>>31368164
>Takes off his hand.
I had a mighty chuckle at that one. Also, I think you should double check your work there friend.
>>
>>31373112
>When you realize your uncle/brother is sexy
>>
File: gfs_57544_2_2.jpg (16 KB, 544x408)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>31373244
>>
>>31373007
society is very, very confused, and has been for over a century now
>>
>>31373038
i am mostly into this thread for the pedo fun times
>>
>>31373112
Oh boy, here we go.
>>
>>31373229
>Anon kills a cop and is on the run with his hot aunt
>Officer Anon is killed but comes back as a cyborg who is totally into his hot mom
>Anon's hot cousin is a cop who kills Anon but Anon is also a cop who is hot for her
>>
File: 1485966078645.jpg (24 KB, 314x295)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>31373114
None of these greens have really been pedo territory unless you're american and consider 17 year olds to be pedo.
Pedophilia is attraction to kids that haven't gone through puberty yet, not to mention the greens usually have Anon being a minor as well anyway.
>This is why most greens have the sister as the one with the fetish and then make her advances very forward, sneaky or aggressive to lift all responsibility off of Anon's shoulders.
Exactly this, you can't really call it "macking on his little sister" when she's the one creeping, and to be honest a big sister doesn't fix any of it, it's still just as creepy only with the ages swapped.
A bit hypocritical of people to call out little sister greens as creepy but finding it fine when it's a green of a big sister taking advantage of a little brother, double standards much?
>What the question should be, is "why does no one ever try to make Anon the go-getter?"
Because it's hard to make a dominant Anon in this without it being legit creep or perverse territory, it's easier to make Anon the recipient of his relative's desires than the other way around.
I remember a short green exploring just that with a sister Rarity, with Anon being the dominant one with the incest fetish.
>>
>>31373112
>inb4 his dicks so big it shows through the tight pants

#shower problems

It sucks being a grower. Sure I can fit into tight pants if I need to, but other than it's boring.
>>
>>31373112
>Keep it together, Flurry.
>Anon is your uncle.
>Your UNCLE.
>You can't have inappropriate thoughts about your uncle.
>Who cares if he's just a few years older than you?
>You can't think about that bulge in his pants or how defined his chest looks under that tight shirt.
>Do NOT think about what it would feel like to have his strong arms wrapped around you, or what it would feel like if he grabbed your breasts and-
>For christ's sake, he's related to you!
>...
>...why did that make it even more hot!?
>oh man, oh geez, oh man, oh geez
>You're not a pervert, you swear!
>>
>>31373290
Personally, I find older sister/mother incest preferable because I never had any younger siblings, so the bond between me and and older relative is the only one I know.
>>
>>31373290
hey america may have worsened this problem but europe's the spineless ones prosecuting drawings
>>
>>31373290
>>31373314
Could be worse

Could be Japan
>>
>>31373291
i am also a grower but I always had trouble fitting my considerable gonads into anything a little tight
>>
>>31373290
None of these greens have been into pedo territory because they rarely feature little sisters since the most obvious little sisters are the crusaders who are used in pedo ways more often than not.
>>
>>31373324
I just put them both to one side and then suffer in silence because it doesn't help
>>
>>31373320
>become prosperous nation due to great work ethic and cooperation
>however you almost all died because of stubborn dedication to a warmongering emperor
>now your conformity and work addiction is causing your culture to cannibalize itself and corrupt politicians have absolute power to fuck with everyone
is history just going to repeat?
>>
>>31373354
History always repeats.
>>
>>31373112
https://youtu.be/5Ba9_jaN7EA
>>
>>31373361
all I know is when I look at japan in the 80s it just seems so beautiful and perfect

but back to small horse women
>>
>>31373361
because the human race is full of idiots who don't want to learn from history to avoid the same mistakes. It's why we have American Hitler as our president now.
>>
Quick, what do we call the next thread?!
>>
>>31373387
>tfw you wish this were true so you could toss all the lefty cunts into the gas chambers
>>
>>31373393
Dead Cops edition
>>
>>31373112
>"You're uncle looks great!! Right Flurry?!"
>Flurry slowly nods, looking at you with big eyes.
>They both continue to stare at you, Flurry slack jawed, and Cadance with this huge creeoy, toothy grin.
"Okay...Spaz."
>You take a seat next to your niece who meeps uncharacteristically.
>Well, at least for her current state of mind.
"Look at you Flurry! You're absolutely adorable in that! Girls always get the best things, man. I swear."
>She blushes sheepishly, trying to hide her face.
>"Th-thank you."
>You cock an eye in confusion at her antics.
>You put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump.
"So are you nervous? Decided how you're gonna tell others how you know me?"
>"I--I don't know..."
>She twiddles her fingers anxiously.
>Cadance isn't doing any better, as you can hear her breathing heavily from the table, as she stares at the toaster.
"Candy, you good...?"
>She appears to be pouring the toaster into a new mug, when she faces you.
>"I'm fine! Why d-do you ask?!?"
>You recoil, with a grimace.
"You know what? I think I'm gonna skip breakfast, and wait in the car..."
>Your Sister and Niece closely watch you as you slide out of your chair,and ease out of the kitchen.
>It's like when you come across a strange dog on the street, and you don't know if it's vicious or not, so you slowly walk away, but it watches you to see when you'll start running so it can chase you.
>>
File: 1469275328923.gif (32 KB, 250x250)
32 KB
32 KB GIF
>>31373332
What? Little sisters are featured all the time, including in this very thread.
Even the ones that feature the crusaders usually go for the feels and cute angle rather than the pedo one, besides crusader greens aren't even pedo, they're usually freshmen in these greens, that puts them above pedo territory.
>>
>>31373404
Trump has spent this entire year failing to get rid of Obamacare because it has his name on it, and trying to make North Korea launch a nuke
>>
File: 1481564146963.jpg (35 KB, 484x497)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>31373407
>>
>>31373404
There's nothing as wonderfully american as the freedom to levy an accusation that, were it true, would get you killed.
>>
>>31373244
I saw it, but I don't want to go through a post deletion/repaste fest again. I'll fix it in the pastebin.
>>31373229
I didn't know he did the same thing. Should I scrap the story?
>>
>>31373433
dads gotta die. cops die a lot. nobody cuts them any slack when they're a little scared of dying and overreact to potential threats.
>>
>>31373413
>ree pedo waaah pedo pedo
quit giving it (you)'s, if it can't distinguish fantasy writing on a vietnamese sportfishing forum's cartoon llama board, from real life, it's not your problem.
>>
>>31373433
Don't joke like that.
>>
>>31373445
Most cops actually die from car accidents.
>>
Go back to pizza toppings
>>
>>31373412
>"So are you nervous? Decided how you're gonna tell others how you know me?"
>>"I--I don't know..."
>>She twiddles her fingers anxiously.
C'moooooon, "he's my boyfriend".
>>
>>31373474
Pepperoni and jalapanos. If any of you fuckers can name any better combination of toppings, then you're dead fucking wrong.
>>
>>31373489
>Pepperoni and jalapanos
Pleb
>>
>>31366067
I vote for:
Shining Dad, more like Shining Ded edition
>>
>>31373229
Was the Aj story Anon's father a cop? I thought the father just died.
>>
>>31373502
You've just made yourself an enemy for LIFE!
>>
File: qt frog gril.jpg (59 KB, 444x783)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>31373433
Not funny
>>
>>31373489
my anus hurts already
>>
So in 24 hours, nearly we finished a thread. You guys are the best. I love writing for you all. I want my penis cum to go into your penises, and then go into my aunts penis(no homo)
>>
>>31373505
BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS
>>
File: 1436991223665.png (149 KB, 640x480)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>31373540
n-no homo
>>
>>31373489
>jalapeños
I hope you mean poppers son, Or else I'm gonna have to Spearhead you
>>
>>31373540
Please don't stop.
Even without lewd, this is shaping up to be one of the best greens on this general
>>
>>31373577
Poppers are good too. Jalapenos cut in half with cream cheese inside of them, wrapped in bacon: de-lish.
>>
>>31373577
entire jalapeno poppers on a pizza?
.... that sounds good
>>
>>31373540
With a mastery of erotica like that, I'm eagerly anticipating the lewd.

I can practically see our penises colliding in my mind's eye. Why do you have a dick tattoo?
>>
>>31373591
>bacon
theyre battered and fried. you're thinking of uh... there's a name for those.
>>
>>31373229
You know, it's weird that EQG/Humanized greens like to portray Shining as a cop most of the time. I know he's a guard, but the guards are also Equestria's military. So making Shining a soldier every now and then doesn't seem too out of the question for a change of pace.
>>
>>31373598
If you look closely it's actually just a tattoo of a depiction of a dick tattoo.
>>
>>31373603
there are two kinds of poppers. The kind you're talking about and the kind he's talking about.
>>
>>31373591
my nigga, I had them in a Calzone. Pepperoni with the poppers inside so you get ricotta, mozerella, pepperoni and that creamy and crunchy popper inside? Granted I had diarrhea for a week it was worth it. I lost like seven pounds
>>
>>31373603
>>31373628
I just really like jalepanos.

>You will never make your younger/older sister to eat japalenos
>She will never find them too hot and desperately search for something like water or milk to drink
>You will never stand by with a mouthful of milk
>She will never frantically kiss you to get that mouthful of milk
All according to the Japanese word for "plan".
>>
>>31373634
Jesus, are you me? Are you literally me? If we ever met up, would that mean neither one of us would be virgins?

Also: make a new thread, you fucks! I'm too drunk not to fuck it up if I did it myself.
>>
>>31373667
i prefer red peppers. and honestly the less spicy the better, as long as they still have capsaicin. Because the lower the spice the more you can eat.
>>
>>31373667
Perhaps I haven't matured enough to graduate from thinking to take my dick out for a fiery blowjob so she can get her milk straight from the source.
>>
>all this pizza talk

My mom and sister started pronouncing japalenos phonetically, like "jahl-hap-en-ohs", and I got into the habit of pronouncing it like that. The word "jalapenos" never really came up in conversation until I decided to order a pizza over the phone for the first time in over a year (as opposed to ordering online like a civilized gentleman). I phoned them up and went

>"Yeah, so can I get 'jahl-hap-en-ohs' on that too?"

Dead silence. It's why I never order pizza over the phone.
>>
>>31373433
>Should I scrap the story?
Nigga I will beat you with a shoe if you do
>>
>>31373729
I'd like to see the Substitute Teacher of the Year award you won for that call, por favur.
>>
>>31373683
That's the spice-lover's paradox. The more heat the better, but the less you're able to eat until you throw up from all the goddamn spiciness.

>>31373687
Woah there, buckaroo. Think twice before you ask for a blowjob from a woman who just recently had jalapenos in her mouth. Imagine what it feels like to get jalapeno juice in your eyeballs.
>>
well when the next thread is made I'll start writing again. forgive any errors I may make
>>
>>31373747
I FEEL THE SPICE OVERTAKING ME!
IT IS A GOOD PAIN!
>>
>>31373729
where'd you get the 'ha' from?
>>
>>31373742
I like to think I made a few people down at that pizza place laugh.
>>
>>31373764
I dunno, it just popped up when my family started mispronouncing that word for a laugh. They were trying to exaggerate it as much as they could, and a big ol' "haah" came out of nowhere, and it stuck.
>>
Hey guys I was the op of this thread, but can't make ths new one because I'm at campus and on mobile. I don't want to mess something up on mistake.
>>
>>31373517
Yeah he was a cop. Killed in the line of duty and Anon was giving a payout which Anon called a "bribe"
>>
File: 3 Shoe beating.png (214 KB, 481x303)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>31373734
Dude If he does, give 'em the old Three Shoe Beating.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (7 KB, 480x360)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>31373827
Put the boots to him. Medium style.
>>
I think we should make Candy the op again, because I really want to lewd her
>>
>>31373912
>I really want to lewd her
We all do, Anon. We all do.
>>
>>31373912
But we will need a image that fit with the story though.
>>
>>31373932
Bam. Sexy mama/sister Cadence.
>>
>>31371918
Wow can no one read that? It says I <3 U
Sorry
>>
New thread

>>31373983 #
>>
Kind of wish this
>>31373959
was the OP of the next thread
>>
>>31374049
Just make a new one. Some retard fucked up and linked to a completely unrelated thread in "previous thread"
>>
New thread with proper link:

>>31374268
>>31374268
>>31374268
>>31374268
>>31374268
>>
>>31374279
No one cares.
>>
>>31374279
New thread needed
>>
>>31374404
Use the shitty thread, mods deleted the saucy pic thread
>>
File: 1386967691906.jpg (58 KB, 604x402)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>31373290
> kids that haven't gone through puberty yet
Kids go through it by fucking 14 nowadays. Shit's creepy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.